Browse Udemy Business Reviews

R.Manoj from Loopin

E-Learning platform that every business should use

We were able to assign courses to different employees to help them in enhancing their knowledge in the domain or related to the project/feature they were working on very easily.I as a learner was also able to track my progress in the courses and use my time more efficiently.

Pros

The most important advantage of Udemy is the wide variety of courses it offers and which gets updated very frequently.In this fast growing world it is very important for every professionals to keep themselves updated with new technology and management trends. Udemy for business solves this problem with curated learning paths and custom courses that is created within the organisation.

Cons

The personal learning dashboard can be improved in terms of helping learners to store like other project related resources at one place and also helping to analyse how much time it takes for them to complete a particular course

Reasons for Choosing Udemy Business

Udemy for business had a wide variety of courses in Technology and Marketing domains with different levels of difficulties like beginner intermediate and advanced.This helped us to choose Udemy because we were using it to train freshers as well as experienced professionals.

David from Tek-Experts

My Observations on Udemy for Business

I have gained more skills on udemy.

Pros

Teacher and student relationship for feedbacks.

Cons

The certificate is not industry recognized.

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

Looking for more content and better opportunities

Depends on what your business needs

I would recommend going for a trial run and see what courses are available. You may find that it is exactly what you need for your employees and it will save you time and money. Overall I like Udemy and their offer.

Pros

It's definitely worth it if you need access to multiple Udemy courses for multiple people, and if you know specifically which ones you need. Your business can save a lot of money this way. Not only that, but it can be very convenient to teach your team and expand their skills through ready to go online courses, especially if they work from home and are not at the office. The courses are high quality and the interface is easy to use.

Cons

The problem is that not all of the courses are available with Udemy for Business and sometimes there are gaps in the knowledge that has to be filled.

Rekha Priyadharshini from Cognizant Technology Solutions

Continuous learning at an affordable price

Udemy is an affordable learning platform and offers courses from qualified instructors. There is no time-limit and users can progress at their own pace. It fits well with professionals who are working full-time and could spare only few hours a week to continue their learning. Lack of gamification elements and motivating factors makes Udemy some-what outdated platform. i.e. There is no external tools to push the user to stay on track with their course. Udemy can do better by offering graded quizzes and assessments.

Pros

Udemy offers a wide variety of courses, you may find multiple courses from different instructors on the same subject and the learner can choose the course / instructor that she suits her needs. The recorded video and audio quality is mostly good. The transcript section is extremely useful when following instructors with strong accents. We can also speed up or slow down the video for better listening. The QA section under each course acts as a forum to get our questions clarified. The ability to rate and comments on the course content is good and it helps learners to pick the best content and also helps the instructors to uphold quality.

Cons

Some courses may not be up to standard and the user needs to rely on ratings and comments to find the best course on the subject. There is no built-in tests to evaluate the user's proficiency level. It's up to the user to go through the course index and content to see if it's the right amount of challenge. Once the course is completed, there are no tests to assess our learning / knowledge.

Qamar from Aviation Authority

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Udemy for Business- Best Online Schooling platform

Full of information and time-saving session. It's a fantastic experience to learn with Udemy. Well prepared lectures, I am satisfied with Udemy.

Pros

Udemy for Business is one of the best online learning platforms that provides thousands of online courses free of cost. I recently completed a course on fire safety from Udemy, a very comprehensive and well-prepared online course. I learned about fire hazards and safety precautions. The said course will help me in my professional life. Udemy's online courses are to the point and relevant to the topic. Courses are prepared on modern concepts, videos are added for more clarity about specific topics; you are your manager to adjust your timing, as courses can be completed at any suitable time. Udemy for Business also provides certificates after a course. For me, it is best in terms of ease of timing schedule.

Cons

Although the certificate awarded by Udemy after completing an online course has not much worth in the market, the skills and knowledge we gain are essential. More videos relevant to the courses must be provided to understand the concepts clearly.

Nabila from Sime Darby

Industry: Investment Management

My review for Udemy

I really like learning from this platform. It is easy to track my learning progress and schedule my learning session. Overall, this platform has help me in expending my knowledge.

Pros

I really like that Udemy always upgrading and adding new courses to the library. The content of the courses is really helpful and helping me to improving my knowledge and skills.

Cons

Some of the courses is too basic and not covering all the knowledge of the topic.

Osarumwense from TatafoHQ

Udemy For Business review

I have been a able to complete a course, using Udemy. It's a great app.

Pros

I like Udemy for Business because of the ease of use. With the Dark Mode feature, I can stay longer on the app, studying my favourite course without damaging my eyes. I like that it's available for android devices.

Cons

There was a time I had to uninstall the app and install it back to my phone because it was crashing. Other than that, I don't have any other issue, using the app.

Love it

Pros

I love the frequent sales and the relevance of the courses offered! I have used it to learn a variety of skills relevant to my doctoral program

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while before there's a sale - some courses are VERY expensive

Habibah from Digi Telecommunications

Improve knowledge online

It's really helping me to get a certificate for some skills that i wanted without having to physically taking the classes.

Pros

I can manage myself easily to take which course that interest me and when i want to start the course. Getting a professional certification from this platform also quite easy.

Cons

There are no option to take the courses offline, and all the course material only available online and can't be downloaded.

Jessica from Greenville RII

Affordable Online Training Platform

Pros

I found content-creation on Udemy to be simple and intuitive. I enjoy the reports that are available to me for user participation and reviews of student experiences. I have had a positive experience using and creating content on Udemy. I also appreciate email updates with student questions and enrollment data.

Cons

I have had some students unable to access all course materials, but I have been able to troubleshoot this on a one-by-one basis.

Stefan from Insurance Company

Great professional learning environment

Overall impression is very good. Was able to define my own learning paths and align respective trainings to it. Large selection of useful courses. Ability to create your own exists as well.

Pros

-LOTS of courses to pick from -good quality courses -simple to navigate -simple to use courses -integrates with single-signon

Cons

-course creation does not provide design guidance -navigation can be confusing -your own learning paths can be difficult to get to from home page

Autumn from BubbleUp

Tons of course options

Overall I liked the program. I have used tons of learning softwares so for the price this one is on the more expensive end but still good

Pros

The versatility with course options for the whole team

Cons

The watch and learn style opposed to how some people learn by doing or having workshops or homework

Reasons for Choosing Udemy Business

I used this product and Lydia

Souvik from Cognizant

Best user experience

I have used the app for so long and everytime I faced an issue regarding the application or course the Udemy support team done an excellent job everytime, a big salute to the support team

Pros

The contents and lecture they provide are unmatched. Probably the best in the market today

Cons

The best experience I have ever had no doubt , but I would really appreciate if they have a brief pdf version of the lectures.

Brandee from MCPLD

Industry: Libraries

Great tool for development

The people at Udemy are kind and respectful of what you are trying to accomplish which is greatly appreciated.

Pros

Udemy offers only the top rated content to business clients and continually updates this--which falls in line with continuous improvement! Also great that you can add your own content and organize it.

Cons

Not quite a con, but it is difficult sometimes to find development content that is specific to our organization and its work.

Stephen from Ginsu Graphics

Udemy is a Unique & Efficient Training Resource

The training sessions are very specific and geared toward learning essential aspects of an application from beginner level to more advanced. You start the training at the level you're comfortable at and can work through it at your own pace. Because it's broken up in small increments it makes it easy to do a little training at a time throughout your day if you want rather than having to set apart hours to complete it.

Pros

The structure of the training courses on Udemy is intuitive and easy to use. It's set up so that you learn in small precise increments and test on those as you go. It's a valuable tool that is geared towards specific applications or tasks that are commonly used in the business environment. It is especially useful for training employees as you can monitor their progress and the success of their training.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I didn't really like about Udemy. It was thoughtfully designed and offers an easy to use interface.

Oluseun from Pearlcity Online Services

Industry: Writing and Editing

Udemy is the best online learning tool

In general, Udemy for Business is a great addition to gain in-depth knowledge and skill

Pros

Udemy lets you find relevant courses easily and has a very wide scope of coverage. In addition, the tutors are often very thorough and the video tutorials also ensure that you can always get the best means of passing information. It is very easy to install and use Udemy for business especially when you have to integrate the tool into your own business. The fact that you can also gain a certification after each course is a big plus for me

Cons

At times, some of the courses may be too expensive

Tino from Tinos copy

Udemy review

Pros

Great platform to learn new skills also a good way of improving skills u already have really easy to use and worth the money

Cons

I like it all around it works great and is worth the small fee

Udemy for easy course access

My overall experience was good as there are a lot of courses from where we can study and develop ourselves by learning through them.

Pros

There are many features that I like about using Udemy and the first is that the courses are much cheaper and affordable for everyone who wanna learn new things. There are checkpoints that we can add to our course in between the videos to check it again and then go through all the points that we added while reading the points we added.

Cons

Some of the courses in udemy are just theory and not much relevant to the course content and need of the hour.

Naheel from Zain jordan

Learning Online

amazing

Pros

What I like about Udemy for business is that it has a variety of courses that helps individuals and companies to get more skills at work place. and you can get many certifications as everyone now is working from home and there is extra time for employees to improve your business ideas.

Cons

not all courses have certificates but that's okay

Reasons for Switching to Udemy Business

to get more certificates

Evija from THCD

Great learning tool for big companies

Overall it was a great experience, and I would like to use it in future.

Pros

I liked the large amounts of learning materials, also the organization of the system. It is very intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

I think it is not a very good solution for small companies, as it can get very pricey. But if that is not a factor, then it is amazing, and gives an opportunity for employees to learn daily.

Good online learning tool

It's a good online learning platform, even someone can offer his/her self-prepared course on Udemy. The courses that are offered by Udemy are very informative and fulfill the needs of the learners. I am satisfied.

Pros

I took a course on "Basic fire safety awareness" at Udemy a few weeks before. It was only 31 minutes online session. After completion of that session, they awarded me with a certificate that can be shared on social media platforms for other's motivation. Despite the Certificate, the important thing is their content, well prepared and full of information. I really inspired that in a very short session they covered almost all basic skills about fire safety.

Cons

There is no worth of the certificate in the industry, but the worth of information and skills matters. Free trial should contain some longer sessions for more information.

Sureshkumar from Lowe's

Best Learning Application

Overall experience has been nothing short of great.

Pros

It is the largest education platform out there and contents are great. There are plenty of courses on offer and the instructors are great. I have learnt a lot that helps me in my daily job activities.

Cons

There is nothing that i do not like about this software.

Layan from Zain

Its Amazing

Pros

It offers such nice and diverse workshops, trainings and certificates on different topics and industries for a great price. You can view sessions everywhere and anytime you want.

Cons

I think that their prices isn’t stable and it needs more advertising especially for university students and fresh graduates.

David from SabeeApp

E-learning from anywhere

Its a great platform for learning new skills or topics which can motivate team members. Certifications can be published on social media.

Pros

Courses can be viewed on a desktop but also on-the-go thanks to the native smartphone application. Easy to use and some courses provide a certificate upon completion.

Cons

The quality of courses vary but normally there is a money back guarantee in case you were not satisfied.

Is good for improvng the skills of the team

Overall it helped the team improve in some areas and since is on-demand everyone can go at its own pace

Pros

I like that it has several courses for different kinds of tools and skills

Cons

sometimes the notes glitched or the documents are incomplete

Lisa from RedLine Performance Solutions, LLC

Industry: Information Services

Rich Course content and great price

Pros

I used Udemy to prepare for the PMP. The course is well done and laid out and the instructor is not dry and boring as I would have expected from standardized courses like this.

Cons

It works best in Chrome. I can't download the course documents in other browsers.

Claudia Sayuri from NV

This is the best site for Learning

Attractive Website, Easy-to-Use and Great Courses

Pros

I found Udemy attractive and I had many courses made, completed and with certifications. It is great if you want to master many fields of knowledge.

Cons

I have already had may courses for free but now I think I can entry only paid ones.

Khaled from Itic

Ease of use

Pros

This software is very user-friendly and practical

Cons

Free trial is a bit short would prefer something longer to get the most of ot