All Visme Reviews

Jaden

E-Learning, 51 - 200 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed August 2021

Overall satisfied with minor issues.

Näzih

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Never regretted it

The presentations are always very popular with my teammates and allow me to present myself as I want to be perceived and not in a standardized way.

PROS

Visme is a practical presentation tool that is easy to use, allows for beautiful designs and can impress listeners.

CONS

Except for small technical defects (e.g. undoing actions) and the somewhat limited selection of data analysis tools, there is really nothing to complain about.

Reason for choosing Visme

Visme simply offers me a lot more options and is visually more appealing and lively.

Reasons for switching to Visme

PowerPoint is a standard tool and only offers very flat, sometimes monotonous presentation options.

Maria

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Visme: An Intuitive Tool for Data Visualization and Team Collaboration

PROS

Visme is an intuitive tool for data visualization, making it easy to create professional-quality visuals. Its seamless integration with our website has simplified embedding projects, ensuring they display perfectly across devices. Collaboration is also a breeze, with straightforward project sharing and real-time feedback features that have streamlined our workflow. Overall, Visme has significantly enhanced our visual content creation and productivity. Highly recommended!

CONS

It would be even better if it included the option to export projects to SVG format.

Reason for choosing Visme

Purchasing visme was cheaper and also provided us the freedom to manage ourselves the final product.

Kirstyn

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Visme has been a GREAT investment!

PROS

Ease of use, slide templates, beautiful pre-set brochures and infographics and reports. This has stepped up all of our reporting, presentations and courses that we offer!

CONS

At times (not often) Visme encounters some issues when using the software. Sometimes certain functions and capabilities do not work, and the program needs to be closed and re-opened. However, each time we reach out to Visme, we have had excellent customer service.

Reason for choosing Visme

About four years ago, I stumbled across a presentation at a conference that had been built in Visme. It was so sleek and professional, I was compelled to approach the speaker after the conference and ask what presentation software they were using. Long story short, after using a free version of Visme for a few months, and converting a few presentations over, I was hooked! I had historically been using PowerPoint to build all of our training and presentations, and it just looked so plain, basic and boring. Visme has been a solution to all of my PowerPoint concerns - and is much more user friendly!

Kelly

Information Services, 2-10 employees

Flexibility and Fast Editing

100% prefer Visme to any other graphics/editing software I have used.

PROS

Ease of use - Cutting, pasting, resizing, image edits...Everything is intuitive and quick to change

CONS

Occasional resizing glitches - Liked it better before the "AI" version of custom resizing was implemented

Reasons for switching to Visme

Ease of use, flexibility with saving documents and having multiple users able to perform edits.

Kevin

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Great product for research dissemination

Overall great experience with Visme. We have used the product for 4 years, which had been a tremendous help disseminating our research products.

PROS

Visme has a comprehensive library of predesigned templates (editable) in various formats. The templates can be used across different platforms and channels, and are compatible with other programs.

CONS

There is a learning curving when using this product.

Reason for choosing Visme

Cost, design features, interoperability, and customer service.

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Fantastic experience. Would recommend it to anyone.

PROS

Everything, I like the way it looks and the ease of use.

CONS

Cannot convert to a word document. This would be the best upgrade.

Reason for choosing Visme

Like the look of it and the ease of use.

Rebecca

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Great Tool for Quick and Enticing Creations!

I have been very satisfied with Visme. There are some tools that my team hasn't even explored, and we are excited to try! It is an easy tool to learn that sometimes throws your curveballs when there are glitches, but overall, it has been well-worth the purchase!

PROS

My team and I have been using Visme to make content for our company's intranet. The graphic and photo library has been super helpful to use, as well as the editing tools. It is much easier to resize images than how we used to edit photos in photoshop, and the animations that come with some of the graphics make out content more dynamic. It is powerful tool that is fairly easy to use! I was initially the only person using Visme, but once I showed my team its capabilities, everyone wanted a subscription.

CONS

There are glitches that happen when using the product sometimes. Ex: cutting and pasting with sometimes double paste what you want as well as the previous text you had pasted. And sometimes when you are working, the site can crash, and you have to refresh the page. These are inconveniences that do not prohibit work but can being aggravating at times.

Marie-Claire

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Beautiful designs and ease of use

Fun, easy to use and you can quickly produce beautiful items that uplift your brand.

PROS

It is so easy to find templates that look great but help you quickly produce a range of items from presentations, reports, checklists and social media graphics.

CONS

I've been using Visme for a few years and they keep making improvements. The things that used to annoy me have been fixed, so I have no dislikes.

Karly

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Great for Visual Data and Infographics

Overall, Visme was our best option to customize how we wanted our data graphics to look. Just using the image from Google Sheets was too small and you could only use the colors Google allowed. In Visme we were able to customize our color schemes and other options so that our graphics were more appealing and usable in our yearbook. The infographic templates were great as well. My students easily input the information to get a stunning graphic for the yearbook.

PROS

Visme has been great for customizing Google Sheets data into graphics that I was able to use in our yearbook. My staff was able to easily use our theme color scheme, which wasn't an option in Google Sheets.

CONS

There are only a limited amount of templates for free. The input of the data was a little more involved for a beginning user, but I am more tech savvy and could figure it out.

Nicole

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Vise offers different capabilities for visual presentations

I love vise for graphics and design reasons, I don't love it for collaboration due to cost.

PROS

I find when I design a presentation in vise, I have memo options to make it looks much better than if I design it anywhere else. The graphics and animations are above the rest.

CONS

People I work with don't love when I use vise because they need an account o go in and make any edits. As a non-profit it is too expensive to create multiple accounts, so we have to transfer my work out of visme for others to collaborate.

Mercédesz

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

More than just presentations

We've started using Visme purely for presentation purposes but quickly realized that the potential it has can be leveraged across multiple business problems. Now we create one-pagers, brochures and other marketing material with it.

PROS

Visme comes with a bunch of ready-to-use templates, smart icons and the like. It takes considerably less time to create a visualization when compared to any other tools. The other perk is the "My Brand" feature, which allows the whole team to use the same corporate identity package.

CONS

I'd say the only difficulty I've encountered in the beginning was with the placement of the objects. What really helps is the functionality to place your items based on their relative pixel location however I'm yet to find a quick way to put my items to the perfect spot.

Reason for choosing Visme

Prezi's price offer for a 2-seat team package was considerably high.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Our 1-year contract with Prezi has expired.

Allen

Government Administration, 10,000+ employees

Very user friendly

Used this for a few presentations and creating a one-pager. Generally pretty easy to use and people are amazed by the quality/graphics of some of the templates.

PROS

Probably the easiest SAS presentation software I've used. The user interface is intuitive and allows you to click+drag to create pretty professional looking graphics and presentations. Very convenient to use especially how it allows you to save and access your presentations from anywhere. It also allows you to access thousands of images to use for your presentation.

CONS

This is probably an issue with all other SAS which requires a constant internet connection to use. Slightly annoying making small/minor changes quickly since you gotta find internet -->log in -> make change-> save-> re-export as your powerpoint presentation, etc... Specifically, the visme presentations can't be modified in a MS powerpoint presentation and cant be modified offline. It exports as a graphic/single image in powerpoint so it forces you to only use visme to modify your presentation. Requires online connection and sometimes it lags when you're working on your browser if you have a slow connection. Charges you in USD so it sucks for you Canadians out there.

Reasons for switching to Visme

Needed to make a 1 pager visually appealing graphic to send to people - powerpoint didnt have that.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Not what it seems

I was sold on the ability to make an interactive infographic that animates as users scroll (parallax animations). I signed up for the free trial that showed this functionality > bought the membership > spent the best part of a week designing the infographic > then found out it was a waste of time. It took days of back and forth with their customer support to find out this functionality actually does not exist outside of the platform. You cannot export what you've designed onto your website with that parallax animation. Very non-transparent; waste of time and money.

PROS

- Easy-to-use design functionality. - But....

CONS

- If you want to make an interactive infographic, you're out of luck. You can create one but there's no option to put it on your website so it animates as you scroll. - The customer support is poor (one-word answers on live chat).

Reason for choosing Visme

Their free trial showed a platform that had the functionality we needed. Unfortunately, it doesn't.

Adam

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Visme- Your Permanent Solution to boring PowerPoint slides

Overall, it's excellent and easy to use. Some clunkyness that I specified above makes creating a slideshow take a bit of time compared to using software like PowerPoint, but you can't argue with the results. The slides are infinitely better than anything you can do with PowerPoint.

PROS

The crispness and simplicity of the final slides.

CONS

A few tweaks would make this software better. Being able to paste images onto slides would be great. Also, when you want to change text, you can't just highlight all the text and start typing or backspace it and start typing because it will change the font and format. So, I have to highlight all of the text except one letter, and then backspace the last letter once, and then I can type and keep the same formatting. It's pretty aggravating and slows things down. I also don't really like how the default import image drops into the background, so I end up dragging another photo onto the canvas, which I then replace with the image that I want to use. Finally, if I create an infographic within Visme, I don't think there is a way for me to import it into my presentation, which would be really useful.

Reasons for switching to Visme

I wanted something different and better slides. Visme is it.

Tim

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

People love my presentations

I feel I am delivering my message much more effectively - and people envy my slides and ask me how I did them. I enjoy putting presentations together much more

PROS

Let's face it - Powerpoint slides get boring. Even their new auto-design gets tired after a while. Visme presentations look amazing, and it guides me to be very simple and direct in my messaging. I find it helps me get my message out much more powerfully. Also - when it comes to infographics - there is no way I would have been able to do these without visme - and they have been very powerful

CONS

It is still an evolving product. Sometimes things haven't worked as smoothly as they might, but they have sorted most of that out. I think the ability to produce graphs is great, but could do with a few more options. On the other hand, by keeping the charting options simple, my charts remain simple and clear.

Reason for choosing Visme

i still use Canva for some things - it is better for producing a printed flyer for example, with more control over the text. But for infographics and presentations, Visme gives a clearer, bolder result

Claire

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Exactly what we needed to do something differently

PROS

The Infographic template is one I use a lot and the blank template because we have very strict branding guidelines to stick to. Being able to use this feature with the different built in items as well as pulling our own assets it, is exactly what we need to do things differently for internal communications and projects. Makes things less blah!

CONS

I think it would be good to have email header templates available - the type of thing you could download as a png or a jpg and add into the body of an email at the top to make it pop more and get people's attention

Reason for choosing Visme

We needed to be able to add URLs to link out to multiple sources and we couldn't do that very easily with Prezi.

Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Does Visme has me in mind?

Overall my experience with Visme is very positive, interactions with customers and the presentations is really positive. I just think from a presentation developer side, the two cons of Visme need to be addressed so Visme can stand out from every other data presentation and visualisation tool within the market.

PROS

The software itself has been built with the user in mind. Pros: 1. A vast base of free stock images which can be used for business. 2. A range of various templates and stock graphics. 3. Very simple interaction interface. 4.Being able to create and use your company's branding styles. 5. Presentation downloading is simple and easy.

CONS

I have only two problems with the software and it has not stopped me from using it but it causes me a lot of frustration and time wasting, which is never what somebody wants. 1. You are only able to show videos from a YouTube link. Why this is frustrating is if myself and others use sensitive information which can only be given to selective individuals, even if we unlist, unpublish videos on YouTube when it is visible within the presentation the YouTube link is visible and clickable. Visme restricts the amount of storage an account can have so ideally if the user was to fill this account with MP4 which they want to use, to keep using the software they would need to upgrade which is what they are most likely to do. Which in turn gets more revenue for Visme. 2. I think one of the most common and new interactive forms of giving information is Gifs, i think Visme need to create something within the system that allows the user to either create a very simple Gif and have stock Gifs available.

Reasons for switching to Visme

being able to down in a HTML 5 format which is available off line.

Cate