Browse Waybook Reviews

John from John Grattan SEO & Web Design

Finally Have My SOPs Organized Thanks To Waybook

Overall, I am very pleased with my experience using Waybook. I've been able to really integrate it with my business and find it very easy to quickly open and take down my steps/notes as I work. This will be a great asset to have as I scale.

Pros

Before Waybook, I tried building out SOPs in Google Docs, Notion notes, ClickUp notes, and even had random ones floating around in Notepad when I needed to jot something down quickly. I knew I needed everything to be centralized in one place. Then came Waybook! I really like the layout, which allows me to have a nice overview of all my top-level processes, then drill down deeper when needed. Having all my SOPs in one location is way better than having a Drive folder with Google Docs spread out. I haven't finished building everything out yet, so I am excited to eventually use Waybook for onboarding my team, tracking their progress, and testing out their knowledge. I can see this tool being very helpful for years to come as my business continues to grow.

Cons

I haven't run into any issues or things I don't like about this software. Dark mode would be helpful so I'm not blinded by all the white, but that's about it.

Reasons for Switching to Waybook

I needed one tool with the single purpose of housing SOPs, wikis, and internal docs with the additional training features.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

John - thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Really pleased we could swoop in and help you consolidate your SOPs into a single source of truth. We can't wait to continue growing with you and your team Elle

Nuno Filipe from Numatic Iberia

Industry: Machinery

A fantastic tool you can't miss!!

Very good, totally recommended.

Pros

I like the easiness of Waybook, it is a very intuitive app and has the flexibility of inserting all types of content. You can even take quizzes to make sure people understood everything and get a track record of who see the procedures. Very, very good app. Totally happy!

Cons

I did not find any point to be unhappy but I'd like to see a near future the multi-language feature. We run 2 countries and it would be awesome to be able to publish documents in 2 different languages and any given user would see it for his language.

Reasons for Choosing Waybook

Waybook serves different purposes. We are using another tool to automate processes but Waybook is the tool where they get defined.

Reasons for Switching to Waybook

We find Waybook more straightforward to be our single source of truth in that relates to company knowledge.

User-Friendly SOP Tool

Pros

It is extremely easy to use Waybook. Also, the UX is clean, so it's a pleasure to use.

Cons

There are still some important features missing, such as sharing individual steps. However, I'm glad it's on the roadmap.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so pleased to hear you're finding our UX to be clean and a pleasure to use. We've worked so hard to get there, so this means a lot Yes, it is indeed and you can track updates on this feature using our public roadmap. But we're always keen to hear your suggestions so do not hesitate to reach out to the support team and they'll happily feedback your requests during our weekly roadmap meeting. Looking forward to continuing to grow with you and your team! Elle

Shari from Fodela

Absolutely EVERY business should use this product.

It has been so positive. The support is amazing, they checked in on me and offered me new SOP templates! There’s a Getting Started module in your Waybook when you log in that you can refer to if you need help, but they are also very responsive to instant chat.

Pros

Reduce the overwhelm of SOPs with Waybook! Having everything in one spot so that everyone can be on the same page is priceless. I was feeling lost in a see of folders and drives, but with Waybook, I can set everything up so that all information necessary is available. I can limit access based on team and subject. It can be used an internal training management system. I even love being able to customize the icons of the subjects.

Cons

I haven’t found a reason to dislike it yet.

Reasons for Choosing Waybook

Way too complicated for what I wanted to do.

Response from Waybook

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Shari! We can't wait to continue watching your Waybook grow and are always on hand to help

Feras from The Knowledge Collective

A Great Knowledge Management Tool

I have an extremely positive experience with Waybook and I know that it is a continuously developed software that will keep on getting better and better.

Pros

Waybook is a great knowledge management software, I like the user interface and the overall positive user experience that Waybook provides me and my team with. Waybook provides a great structure when building SOP’s and guidelines.

Cons

I would love to see a smoother experience and format when exporting to PDF, this is something minor and doesn’t take away from all the great stuff that Waybook provides.

Reasons for Switching to Waybook

Waybook provides me with the structure and handholding needed to create the guidelines and SOP’s I need.

Your business, on the same page

I came across Waybook by chance as i was looking for a way to streamline my company's documents and processes. Now instead of having to send multiple e-mails or clarifications from staff, they can just access the platform at their own time to get the information they need. Being able to track if they actually have viewed the content is a great plus! Overall i love the product and it definitely has made an impact on our business in terms of productivity and time.

Pros

Customer service is top notch. I get proper and professional responses within 24 hours. I also appreciate their willingness to explore how issues can be solved as well as their transparency on the product roadmap. It is really easy to use and has the minimum features you need to start onboarding employees and getting them on the same page with your company's SOPS and other information.

Cons

Waybook is quite fresh. Features are quite limited and based on their roadmap it could take some time. I was a little disappointed with the security features and limitation with using Waybook as a means to get staff's acknowledgement on new polices and processes. That being said, i have been assured that these are features that are coming soon.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! I'm so pleased to hear your interactions with our support team have been great so far. We're incredibly proud of them and as the Waybook community are core to helping our team direct product development, we're always open to your feedback, feature requests and suggested updates. As a growing business ourselves, we completely understand how frustrating onboarding new team members was before Waybook so I'm over the moon to know we're having a positive impact on your business' productivity and saving you time sending individual emails whenever something changes. You know where we are if you need anything along the way! Elle

Ankit from Double A (1991) Public Company Limited

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Scale your business with Waybook

Overall - fantastic tool and can't wait to see how Waybook and their team evolve in the coming days.

Pros

First thing first, Hands down one of the best onboarding experience in a Saas tool i've experienced. Out of all the tools I have bought from AppSumo - their onboarding definitely stands out. The user interface is clean and slick. Very easy to navigate around. Moreover, after a bit of stalking, it seems like the team is good. I am in the process of having a bunch of how to's and SOP for my team to be created. Once its done - I want to have them not bug me anymore and just refer to the SOP, saving tons of times and resources in the mean time. This way user community can create editable SOP library covering various industries, sectors and trades and the library grows big, while attracting new users as well.

Cons

Nothing much of a Con, they are a relatively newer company. I suggested the team to make SOP's publicly shareable links if possible, which they're considering. Moreover, I would recommend the team to invest in 1) Have SOPs template library being shared amongst users of Waybook. 2) Consistently create other SOP's and template library.

Response from Waybook

Replied May 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Ankit. I'm so pleased to hear your feedback on our onboarding - we're really proud of this and really glad you found it to be valuable. We're chuffed to know we're already saving you time and look forward to continuing to grow with you and your team! Elle

Jay from JVI Mobile Marketing

Love this.

Fantastic!

Pros

What I love is that I was able to get access for a lifetime deal price through AppSumo at a time where I was in the market for an alternative to "Trainual". We needed to document our systems as we prepare to scale the company. This tool is so amazingly easy to use and I cannot think of things to improve, yet I know there is a roadmap of more awesome things to come.

Cons

I would like to see a library of common SOP's or processes to help get started. Waybook does have a list of ideas for different departments, but some common tasks inside those departments would be an awesome onboarding component.

Price and ease of use

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Love this review - thank you Jay! I'm so pleased to hear you've found Waybook so easy to use. We've worked really hard to get there, so hearing you've found this makes us super happy! I'm pleased to say that we have a templating library which is continuing to grow and available by invitation. If you reach out to the support team, we'll happily give you access so you can check it out and see if there is anything in there relevant to your team Looking forward to continuing to grow with you and your team! Elle

Jon from Envelope Learning

Onboard the Waybook train in a big way!

The addition of tracking functionality and the quiz aspect pushes Waybook over the top for me. The fact that the features above come from a product so wonderfully supported is the real joy though. The customer service team is second to none (and I've used loads of software). They're responsive and quick to support and so far have really taken on my support requests - specifically rolling out features to solve a few of them too! You can't go wrong with Waybook. An 11 out of 10 for sure.

Pros

I am onboard the Waybook train in a big way. I use it for my day job and my freelance work. I was pretty much sold as soon as I got access as the layout just makes perfect sense to me. The access rules are so simple and powerful. You can have dozens of different teams only seeing the content they need to interact with and then only some with edit access. A dream come true!

Cons

I'm keen for the team to implement an option to disable document tracking for content that is for reference only. An overhaul of the in-app home screen would be great too, so I can customise what is displayed. Both of those features are listed on their roadmap as coming soon though... so all good!

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your review and recommendation, Jon! Also, a huge thank you for always being so forthcoming with feedback and suggestions. It's a pleasure supporting you and we can't wait to continue growing with you and your team! Elle

Organization is Important for growing businesses

Pros

Easy software for storing Systems and Procedures, onboarding materials

Cons

Not as many bells and whistles as others like Trainual. Cannot create videos or quickly embed videos but customer service is responsive which is very helpful.

Response from Waybook

Replied July 2021

I'm so pleased to hear you've had positive interactions with our support team - thank you so much for sharing your review. I would love to chat with you more about video embedding and any missing features, as we review user feedback and adjust our roadmap every Monday. If you could possibly drop me a message via support, I would love to discuss this further ahead of next week's meeting Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Elle

Antonio from Vivir en Malta

Imprescindible si quieres crecer

Por ahora todo genial. Nos ha gustado mucho a todo el equipo.

Pros

Muy fácil de usar, para mí y para mi equipo. Es muy user friendly, me gusta su buscador y la manera que puedes organizar todo.

Cons

El buscador es un poco lento, me gustaría que fuera un poco más rápido.

Reasons for Choosing Waybook

Because I got a great deal in Appsumo.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Antonio. Your review title has made my day - our mission has always been to help organisations scale efficiently, as we definitely understand the struggles growing businesses face. Definitely get in touch with the team about speed. We've worked hard to make Waybook run as quickly as possible, so I'd love to look into this one for you so we can get your running as quickly as possible. Really looking forward to continuing to grow with you and your team! Elle

Johny from KUIK Digital

Waybook user review

Great experience so far!

Pros

It is so easy to use, very self-explanatory, it has been so helpful to use for organizing even our notes for each specific topic we need to have it in hand; also the layout to edit all the info and create the SOPs are fantastic and elegant, and the best of all is that we can monitoring how everyone is advancing in the process to digest off the info on each SOP

Cons

We wished to have the ability to create an additional workbook under our same account to separate two different business we manage without investment double in the same platform

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation, Johny. I really appreciate you sharing that feedback with us and will definitely discuss it with the team. Happy to hear you're finding Waybook easy to use and build, and look forward to continuing to grow with you and your team!

Wouldn't go with any other software

Pros

Customer support, ease of use, and pricing. They're still new software but they're SOLID in every way.

Cons

Some features are missing (making certain SOP's / docs publicly shareable without them being a part of the team being one of them), as well as some integrations-- but this software is new so I totally understand that.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

I mean, what a review! Thank you so much I'm over the moon to see your comments about our support team. We're incredibly proud of our support team and always strive to deliver an exceptional level of support, so I'm really pleased to read this. Great news - publicly shareable documents are currently being tested! We're running as quickly as possible to get customer requests into the product, so definitely keep your eyes peeled for more information on this and integrations (which is also very close to launch) - make sure you don't miss our monthly product update webinar! Please do not hesitate to send any other feature requests over via email or live chat. We meet every week to review our roadmap based on these requests so I would love to be sharing yours with our product team You know where we are if you ever need any help! Elle

Michael from Michael Fedyk

Waybook Sets A New Standard

Their customer service is excellent and they work with you to make it work and are very responsive.

Pros

This software helps you organize documents online for things such as SOP's and is a great resrource too. I used it to organize a deal flow history and it helped organized documents for a colleague to present them properly in an organized manner.

Cons

Easy organizeztion of online documents.\and adding media.

Reasons for Choosing Waybook

I saw several advantages to make it work for my needs.

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Michael, thank you so much for your review and recommendation. I'm so pleased to hear you've found our support team to be helpful and we could help you get set up for success. You know where we are if you need anything along the way!

Corrine from Corks critter care

Industry: Veterinary

Wayvook rules

Pros

Everything is in one place which is easier to organize

Cons

Nothing at all, i am happy with the whole program

Response from Waybook

Replied June 2021

Corrine, thank you so much for your review and recommendation! I'm so pleased to hear you're finding it easy to organised your SOPs and processes within your Waybook and are happy with the product. We look forward to continuing to help you get your business on the same page and you know where we are if you need any help along the way!

Monica from Family Therapy Group of Weston

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great software!

Waybook is helping to streamline all my onboarding procedures with new employees.

Pros

We found Waybook easy to navigate. It is clearly laid out and it makes it a breeze for our employees to read through our manual. We loved, how easy it was to integrate images and videos into the layout. The customer service was great! They were highly responsive to questions and concerns. I had erased my profile and all of my Waybook designing (over 35 pages) and their team was instrumental in resetting it to the original version. I am extremely happy with their product.

Cons

It is still developing and I am awaiting for the integration of other video embed programs such as BerryCast.

Reasons for Choosing Waybook

For the cost and ease of use. It came highly recommended by another user.

Response from Waybook

Replied May 2021

Hi Monica, Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. Really looking forward to continuing growing with you and your team and thank you for always being so forthcoming with your feedback and suggestions Elle