All Zoho Meeting Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Zoho Meeting

Kelly M

May 2022

I like the integration with other Zoho products

Zoho Meeting software is great. It offers an excellent user interface that makes it easy for me and my coworkers to work together. Zoho Meeting's video conferencing feature is lightning-fast and lag-free.

Pros

My team's use of Zoho Meeting has allowed us to constructively review the significant duties assigned by our superior. When it comes to holding important meetings, this software is both dependable and secure. Furthermore, its myriad features are a lot of fun to play around with. One of the most important aspects of the meeting is that it may be recorded thanks to the recorder.

Cons

The mobile app in Zoho Meeting has a number of notable issues that I've run upon. The app's user interface is extremely difficult to comprehend, making it difficult to use.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

When compared to other meeting and conference applications, this one offers a greater number of features that can be customized. Overall, it was a pleasurable experience use this application.

Jo

August 2022

IT is buggy and always lags

It is OK, it is better at recording but the sound and video quality is not great. But the value for money, especially when bundled with other Zoho apps, we put up with. If I had to ask for any one thing to be improved it is the quality of the calls, especially the lagging sound.

Pros

It comes with Zoho One and integrates with all the Zoho calendars, Bookings and the CRM etc. It records and keeps all your meetings

Cons

There is no way to set up a meeting link that is indefinite and not scheduled for any particular time. With Zoom you can tick a box to say it is recurring and it just stays there. The Start Link is different to the Join link. Without the Meetings app open you can't easily start the meeting, and there is no way to pick up the Start link to pop in your calendar from the App, you have to open the app to press the start button, not very practical when driving everything from your calendar and you are not in the office. You do get sent a start link by email from which you can then copy the hyperlink but that is the one and only time so you have to remember to pick up the email link to put in the calendar. The sound always lags ... we have fast fibre at 900Mbs and it still lags, Zoom rarely lags, and the video quality is not great

Reasons for choosing Zoho Meeting

It is bundled in with Zoho One so we were already paying for it with our CRM and Accounting package etc, no other reason. If it wasn't so well integrated I would not have switched. But if you are already in the Zoho environment it is worth considering.

Jono

November 2022

Great app!

Providing tech support with ease - removing the lengthy setup processes for apps like Teams and keeping it all straight forward. Fab tool.

Pros

Pros - super easy to navigate and embed elsewhere. Gives me the ability to provide remote support to clients with ease - the best part is that the setup is extremely straightforward.

Cons

No cons currently! I am impressed by the available features and look forward to getting started.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Meeting

The embeddable features tempted me and match up with my requirements.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

Zoho is more suitable for the type of support I will be offering.

Rodolfo

November 2022

Great integration with company CRM

We love it! We have used it extensively for the past 3 years and we have seen its improvements.

Pros

Our clients/vendors love to know we use "our own company" video conference system instead of the general ones, they feel more secure and it looks more professional.

Cons

People get confused when connecting the first time, they dont know they can use it only via web, without downloading any app.

It is integrated within our Zoho Account

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

To show a more professional way of communication with our stakeholders.

Mahara

Best Video call application

Simple application with all tools that are need for running a meeting. Recorded video size is also small and easy to access in future.

Pros

It has all tools that are need to do a business presentation. Like screen sharing , highlighting, recording etc.We have connected with 500 active participants like a group discussion and user are using different devices like mobile, laptop, mobile & even from smart monitor. The Meeting happened smooth and no delay in audio or video.

Cons

Data speed should be at its best to have a effective meeting.During webinar we join 1000+ participants at that time we found few where unable to join, so they cleared the history to join.

Terri Armenta

Industry: Public Safety

Very EASY to use!

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price. I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business. The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings. My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Reasons for choosing Zoho Meeting

I didn't want my participants to download any programs.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

My business does monthly webinars and I was looking for a budget-friendly option.

Luke

January 2023

An Excellent Video Conferencing Software with Great Potential

Overall, Zoho meeting is a great application that has made a good start to rival key competitors like Zoom. I am hoping the customer success team and the dev team work together to iron out the common issues being raised by us the users.

Pros

First, it is cheaper compared to the one I was using. Second, it's very easy to use. Third, the support team is awesome.

Cons

There are two primary things that I personally did not like: first, clients kept complaining about the bad audio quality. They kept complaining about the very bad audio quality. Some even dropped out of the session because they were not hearing anything at all. I listened to the recording myself it was also terrible but I have no idea why. The second issue relates to the fact that Zoho meeting does not have built in annotation tools, just like Zoom does. This is a major inconvenience cos it undermines how I can interact with my audience

Reasons for choosing Zoho Meeting

I saw good reviews online. Also, the fact that there are free plans gave me the opportunity to experience the product before making up my mind.

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

Too expensive for a start-up business like ours. Secondly, the fact that the price is only in USD exposes a small business like ours to significant currency risks.

Jose

excellent service

always works excellent to make my meetings

Pros

The service works and they improve it more and more, it is very easy to get used to it

Cons

Few people know about it and it is usually difficult to make them not want other apps

Reasons for choosing Zoho Meeting

It is included as part of my contracteand a full service is much betterd services in zoho

Reasons for switching to Zoho Meeting

It is included as part of my contracted services in zoho

Neeraj

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy To Use Online Meetings Platforms And Lead To Improve Productivity

It helps me to interact with my colleagues instantly and schedule meetings conveniently. It has greatly aided me in managing the remote server and achieving our goals. Overall, an excellent tool all around with useful features.

Pros

This platform is so interactive for video meetings is its most impressive feature. I can take notes throughout the meetings and preserve the information I need without leaving the meetings. Additionally, this platform has some very wonderful capabilities such as screen sharing, file sharing, remote access, etc.

Cons

Occasionally a very tiny audio and video lags. There are few customization options for the registration form and is less engaging. During the meetings, copying and pasting into the chatbox does not work at all.

Hideki

December 2022

Understand what teams are looking for in communication

I recommend it because it is always necessary to have this type of business system

Pros

Among its capabilities are the options to share the screen with other users, this in order to be able to see what the other is doing as if it were in the first person, it allows recording calls and even integrates others quickly into the conversation.

Cons

I have not had communication problems with the teams I have worked with, those of us who use this tool understand its functions to a great extent

Gaurav

December 2022

Zoho meeting needs to be more popular

Pros

Easy integration into existing workflow, other zoho products and ease of use.

Cons

UI/UX could be better. Also you need to buy licenses for every person who will be a host. Ideally should have a certain number of hosts included in every license purchased. For an administrator, its very difficult to keep buying and tracking licenses.

Jamila

December 2022

The most affordable online meeting software that offers a lot of advanced functionalities

I started using Zoho meeting as a substitute for our paid online meeting software and I couldn't be happier. It has all the features we needed. The interface is very intuitive and user friendly which made it easy to set up meetings with my team in no time at all.

Pros

The best thing about Zoho meeting is that they offer a lot of advanced functionalities including HD calls, chat, app integrations, etc.

Cons

I don't think I've noticed any cons in this software yet. The team has done an amazing job and is always ready to help.

Otavio

Industry: Law Practice

Amazing Tool

I had a very good experience with Zoho Meeting

Pros

The audio and video qualityThe easy of use

Cons

The overall apearance of the product, let me a little disapointed.

The data privacy

Tawanda

January 2023

Excellent Platform

Pros

Polls and Co-Presenter features were very easy to use and brilliant.

Cons

Pricing is a bit of an inhibitor in terms of adoption.