• Pros

• "I love the ease of the program and the red, yellow , and green lights for our customers. The overall concept is amazing."

• "Love how much time it saves me! And the support from Floify is unreal. Problems are fixed very quickly."

• "love to keep the docs organized. The organization of it is amazing giving that we have to collect do many documents"

• Cons

• "The back-end UI is a little clunky, and could use some modernization. The 1003, however, looks incredible."

• "The software can be a bit cumbersome to set up but once it is set up it is a real time saver for all parties in the loan transaction"

• "Sometimes the system lags and delays my applications. However, it does not happen too often. Overall, the good outweighs the bad."

Browse Floify Reviews

Guy from American Financial Lending, Inc.

Documentation upload allows my clients seemless access with security

Ease of receiving requested documentation greatly enhances the borrower experience and provides a end to end solution for documenting loans in a way that the old postal mail, email and fax could never accomplish.

Pros

Ease of use allows for clients to provide sensitive personal information over a secure site. With mortgage specific personal information, clients are aware and benefit from Floify.

Cons

Although Floify continues to improve and add features to this product, the price-point and value exceed expectations.

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Floify. We are so happy to hear that our platform is providing exceptional value to your business. All of us here at Floify wish you and your team the utmost success at American Financial Lending, Inc. Thanks again for your review and for using Floify!

Shanna from Benchmark Mortgage

So very close to perfect...

Overall it has really been a game-changer for efficiency and customer experience. We love it!

Pros

Floify has really improved our team workflows and customer experience. It has eliminated "lost documents" that have been emailed to a team member. It has eliminated duplicate requests for the same document from the client. It has streamlined workflows and increased efficiency. We love it and a couple of small development tweaks would make it perfect in every way.

Cons

There are 2 things I would change that would make a HUGE difference. 1) Add DOB to the loan flows. This is a critical component that will allow us to sync our software to both Jungo and Encompass without creating duplicates. Right now we spend a good amount of time merging duplicates in Jungo because this field doesn't exist. The problematic workflow is that we create a contact in Jungo... manually push to floify from Jungo... Floify automatically pushes to Encompass... Encompass syncs back with Jungo based on DOB and name. Without the DOB encompass doesn't recognize that the contact exists in Jungo and a duplicate is created. 2) Allow the loan officer to complete or finish the application on behalf of the client. This would greatly improve the customer experience by allowing the application to be taken over the phone (start to finish) or completed over the phone if the customer gets stuck or confused. What would it take to have these changes programmed? They would be so immensely valuable to us.

Reasons for Choosing Floify

Benchmark recommended based on great support and collaborative development of the software.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Hi Shanna, thank you for taking the time to leave a candid review of your experience with Floify. We are happy to see that our point-of-sale solution has improved your team workflows and customer experience. With regards to the issues you pointed out, DOB can be added to your loan flows by using our Custom Fields functionality if you would like help with setting this up, please feel free to contact our Support team. Also, the ability for a loan officer to complete an application is coming soon with our "co-piloting" functionality, so please stay tuned for that!

David from Infinity Mortgage Holdings, LLC

Fast customer support & so many features!

user-friendly for the most part I wish there could be more of a CRM option added to this since we already have all the client data needed for it. like reminders and mailout/texts etc...

Pros

the features allowed to us as far as sorting and requesting docs are amazing I love how quick it is to stack and send. I love how your reps was able to create an app like icon on my smartphone so I could access it while on the go.

Cons

sometimes the features can be too much that you don't know where to begin but I know this will blow over with more time spent using the system.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hey David, thank you for submitting a detailed review of Floify. We're excited to see that our support team was able to provide you with some guidance and customizations to help you get the most out of the platform. If you ever need additional assistance, please reach out anytime!

Frederick from American Nationwide Mortgage Company

I love it!

Pros

Floify is everything that I was looking for

Cons

I should be able to include my personal team (processor’s) without additional cost.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hey Frederick, thank you for the fantastic review of Floify! We are happy to see that our solution is everything you were looking for. We are constantly rolling out new features, so you should be seeing more great things soon!

Shawnyce from Belair Mortgage Group

Time saver!

Overall, Floify has saved me a lot of time, headaches and grief, I would highly recommend this system to anyone looking for a better and more balanced work life.

Pros

It is a secure way to transmit documents between clients and myself, which in the age we are living in is so crucial. It has drastically cut down on the number of emails that I receive from clients as I am no longer updating a condition list via email every time a client sends me a document. Almost all of my clients have had no problem learning and using Floify, the few who refuse to use it are skeptical of any online document transmission. Every time I had to use the support team, they responded right away and they were always able to help and very friendly.

Cons

The number of emails clients receive was excessive, mainly because some clients took a very long time to satisfy conditions but almost all of them got very frustrated after a while. I had to turn off my auto-update emails for all clients and now they only receive an update when I prompt the system to or when I accept/reject documents. Note that you can control the number of days that you send it, but I found that with the maximum setting (4 days) it was still excessive and the clients were getting very annoyed. That being said, I have been having a great experience with turning this off, and would probably recommend turning off the auto check-ins anyway. I keep in contact with my clients often enough that they do not need to also receive auto emails from my as well.

Reasons for Choosing Floify

An agent in our office had been using it and spoke highly of it.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Shawnyce, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We appreciate you sharing how you were able to customize notifications to make your borrowers' experience more enjoyable. We hope you're enjoying your more balanced work-life with Floify!

Richard from Land Home Financial Services

Using the Floify System

Certainly the most important issue is Floify stays in contact with the borrower on what is needed and allows the realtors to monitor progress with the buyers so they can assist in getting information need to keep the process flow going on the loan.

Pros

This system is simple to use once you are trained on how the process works simple is always better and the borrowers like how it woks and they have no problem uploading the docs into the system.

Cons

Initially there were some features i would have liked to have some have been incorporated for me and a few still outstanding for me it is important for me to see the realtor on the initial screen this has been provided it would be nice for use to be able to move around information as needed.

Reasons for Choosing Floify

All of the above are to complicated to do regularly on a hour by hour bases anyone who has very high volume of borrowers knows simple is best both for your team and the borrowers the more complicated the process the more room for error. Floify keeps the process manageable for both my team and the borrowers

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on Floify. The borrower communications are one of our more popular features and we're happy to see that it's working well for you. If there's anything we can do to make your experience with Floify any better, please let us know!

Joey from ESCO Mortgage Advisors

Cutting edge technology for small and big mortgage lenders

Pros

This product is a must have for big or small lenders. It makes the loan process unbelievably faster and easier for clients to upload required documentation from their personal computer or cell phone, and for them to receive milestone updates so they and their realtor always know what is going on in the loan process. More importantly, requesting and receiving the clients information/documentation is secure and safe. Anyone in the lending industry whom is looking into a lending platform for their company should definitely take a look at Floify. It will be well worth their time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about Floify, accept for their tech team to make it easier to place/apply the code into your company website for the loan application and account creation.

Reasons for Choosing Floify

More affordable with all of the same features.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Hey Joey, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with using Floify! We're happy to see that our platform has made the process of requesting, uploading, receiving, and reviewing loan documentation faster and easier for you and your clients :)

Bryce from Ameriquest Financial Services LLC

Takes Document Collection Issues Away

Pros

Best thing about the software is that it puts the onus on the borrower to upload their documents. The system sends reminders and allows them to see what they are missing in a file. Any notes or items needing revisions are easily sent back for correction. Makes it simple and seamless to collect documents.

Cons

Biggest issue in our use of the software is we often have multiple deals with same borrower or multiple deals where we have brokers collecting the loan docs. Once emails are associated with a transaction it will note that the email is already in use or associated with another deal and not allow us to use it.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with Floify, Bryce! We are glad to see that Floify is making it simple and seamless for you to collect documents from your borrowers. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the system, so we will make sure our engineering team is aware of your current issue with email addresses.

Mike from VIP Mortgage

Better than whatever you have

You no longer get multiple calls from clients asking what they should and shouldn't fill out online. You also don't need to give detailed needs lists. Floify has that built in. It has saved massive amounts of time with document collection and 'not so tech savvy' clients getting stuck.

Pros

Floify makes the client's initial technology contact seamless. It is super intuitive and effective. If you enjoy getting calls at all hours asking how to do your online application, this isn't for you. If you like your client experience to be effortless, then this is the software you've been looking for.

Cons

I didn't get it sooner. There's not much to dislike. The concept is simple and they nailed it. Make the user experience easy...and your life gets easy.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Hey Mike, thank you for the glowing review of Floify! We are happy to see that Floify has greatly improved the lending process for you and your borrowers :)

Crystal from Premier Mortgage Resources

Time Savings and efficiency...

Manual follow up is eliminated. This helps me move forward with loans and keep my customers informed without me having to do the follow up. Huge time saver! Also ensures that my processor is also aware of what has been provided or not provided.

Pros

My customers are kept up to date on what remaining items are needed for their home loan. I no longer have to manually email them regularly to remind them to get me items. I also have ease of use that once an item is uploaded it lets my entire team know. I just click a button on my phone or computer and it automatically uploads to my LOS. Co-Marketing landing pages are amazing and really work well for prospects to apply online and know they are doing business with myself and realtor partner!

Cons

The mobile app is not really helpful besides for notifications. I would love if the mobile app had the same end user tools available as the webpage. Although you can still log into your web browser on your phone and do all the items you need.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Crystal, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We are happy to see that you're enjoying the automated borrower and lender notifications, and how they've helped streamline your lending operations. As you've discovered, our mobile app is somewhat limited, but the online version of Floify is mobile responsive, so it functions as you'd expect on a desktop. With that said, if ever have questions with any aspect of Floify, please feel free to reach out!

Nicole from Uptown Mortgage, LLC

Floify has EXPONENTIALLY increased productivity and communication with borrowers.

We have more clear communication between our office and the borrowers and agents. It has simplified document collection and literally changed our processing forever.

Pros

We love that all doc capture is in one place, we have a record of all requests made to borrowers so we avoid multiple requests and having docs in various locations. We also like the milestone feature. It allows us to maintain communication with agents as well. Our agents LOVE the contact and feel like they are connected to a file's progress.

Cons

The website slows and times out, more often recently. There is also not a way to allow an agent to be both a borrower and an agent with the same email. Or if the borrower has set up an account with a different lender who utilizes Flofiy, we are required to get that account deactivated before they can start using our portal. I understand why, but I wish there were a work around.

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hi, Nicole! Thank you for the awesome review of Floify. To start, we would like to offer our apologies for the slow performance of the platform lately. After a recent system upgrade, Floify is running faster than ever, so you shouldn't encounter any additional issues with reduced speed or stability. Last year, we enabled the ability for an agent to be both an agent and a borrower, even with the same email. In addition, borrowers are now free to use the same email address with multiple lenders. If you would like additional details on either of these updates, please feel free to reply to this response and we'll put you in touch with our Support team.

Douglas from American Pacific Mortgage

Floify is Fantastic!

As the production manager for my active and growing branch I personally vet any software that we think might be helpful for our loan originators or staff. I have been using Floify for about 6 months and I am so happy with it that I am being a champion for Floify to our corporate office. I appreciate that I have complete control over the list of documents that I can choose from and that I can create one-off document requests that best fit the borrower's needs. I appreciate the wonderful customer service in helping me create the custom lists and custom forms. I appreciate that my staff has transparency into collected documents so that I can simply direct them to Floify. My clients appreciate the ease of use and how clear the expectations are. They have expressed appreciation for the ability to clearly see what they still have to provide. The reminder letters also serve as a gentile goad to move the loans along when it is the client who is stalling out. As a compliance manager as well I love how this avoids the danger of sending sensitive documents via email and is so much easier to deal with than 'encrypted' email.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2017

Hi Doug! Thank you SO much for your kind words and the great feedback into the areas of Floify that you find to be the most valuable for you and your team. We've truly enjoyed working with you and your team at American Pacific. Cheers to your continued success!

Becca from AMEC Home Loans

Game changer! I love the ease of collecting docs and keeping parties updated!

Pros

I love being able to keep parties updated through the milestone updates and the ease of requesting documents is essential and very helpful!

Cons

If there is a realtor listed, then I cannot also use that email address if they want to start a personal loan flow. Also, Floify just started integrating with our Encompass and I don't like the docs going into a Floify bucket instead of the unassigned.

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hey, Becca! Thanks so much for your wonderful review of Floify! Our team is so excited to hear that our system is simplifying your document collection process and keeping your parties updated. Our Customer Support team will reach out to you soon to provide guidance on the Encompass integration as well as information on your question pertaining to realtors in Floify. Thanks again for your review! The Floify team wishes AMEC Home Loans the utmost success.

Tim from Atlantic Home Loans

One Stop for Your Clients

Pros

All in one functionality. Doc examples to show what a proper form should look like. Customization to your company.

Cons

There needs to be more doc examples available to the client. Things like DD-214's, Mortgage statement, 401(k) retirement Statement,

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hello, Tim! Thanks so much for your review of Floify. Our team is excited to hear that you are enjoying the procedural customization feature within our system. The Floify team is working on adding more default documents to our system. With that being said, Floify customers always have the option to add common documents that they frequently request from their borrowers. These can be added through your Floify settings. Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions! Thanks again for your kind words; we really appreciate the feedback. Cheers to Atlantic Home Loans' success!

Jessica from Stockton Mortgage Corporation

Floify Review

Love it

Pros

Cons

Clients have a hard time uploading if we haven't created an option make easier for them. Need to update expiration dates on Appraisal credit card. can you make the titles up to date? for example 2016 and 2017 taxes and W-2's? I hate having to do that as it always takes me a little while to figure out since I have to do it once a year.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2018

Hi, Jessica! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of Floify. We are happy to see that you love the document collection/organization features of the solution. If you would like assistance with updating your templates to reflect the current year, please reach out our Support team at your convenience and they will be happy to walk you through the process. In the meantime, we will pass your feedback onto our Engineering team so they can address in a future update. Thank you for being a valued Floify user!

Sarah from CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.

Floify covers a wide range of needs

There are many benefits of this software - mainly increasing accurate and timely communication with clients.

Pros

Being able to have a secure portal that clients can download/upload to/from. Floify is super easy to learn and use, and my entire team implements it daily.

Cons

Some templates/features in Floify are not able to be changed or deleted. For example, the option to put "closing date," etc.

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hi there, Sarah! Thank you for your thoughtful review of Floify. We love hearing that the software is easy to use for our customers and that lender teams are able to communicate more easily with their borrowers! We strive to make the system as flexible and customizable as possible, and we apologize if some options you were seeking weren't easily available. Please reach out to our Support team if you would like them to take a look at your templates to make sure they're setup the way you'd like. Thanks again for your kind words; Floify always appreciates your feedback!

Timothy from The Orlicki Group

Amazing platform for any mortgage shop - Even better for bigger enterprise clients

In addition to being an incredible platform the customer support is one of the best I have ever seen for any mortgage specific Saas company.

Pros

Floify is very simple and easy to use. Wonderful interface, smart 1003, easy doc collection and automated reminders for your users. We also use it to generate pre-approvals and give our realtors access to generate their own approvals. It's become a keystone piece of software for our shop. We also have it linked to our main CRM MLO Shift and it works seamlessly within our that platform will very little set up time.

Cons

It can get a little cumbersome and overwhelming as there are almost endless possibilities as well as lots of extra added apps and features. Being a smaller shop some of the enterprise features and Encompass sync options are not available to us.

Adam from BalanceProcess.com

Floify has changed my life.

1 benefit is time savings for 1003 and docs collection/management. 2 benefit is professional look/feel, makes customers feel confident in who they are working with.

Pros

All docs collected in one area. Simple 1003. Allows me to treat each file the same, and keep my brain organized.

Cons

Honestly, everything can be customized. I used to hate when an auto email was sent when I accepted all docs. But then I realized you could turn off that auto email, now we're golden.

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hi there, Adam! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Floify! Our team is so excited to hear that our software has had such an impact on your company's loan processing and that you are enjoying the procedural customization feature within our system. All of us here at Floify wish you well as BalanceProcess.com continues to succeed with our system. Thanks again for your kind words; we really appreciate the feedback!

Carri from Union Home Mortgage

So easy to use and keep track of everything

Its the easiest way to keep track of documents requested and submitted - best way to give FYI info and see the borrower acknowledged it. Gives an easy way to ask for documents needed and not forget anything - the app for borrowers to use on their phone is great (wish it would take multiple pages though)

Pros

That its on line - multiple users - someone really used their brain when designing this - so easy to use -

Cons

Would like a better way to use form packs when requesting documents - would like a video to send to realtors how to log on and write pre-approval letters

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hi, Carri! Thanks for your considerate review of Floify. The Floify team is so happy to hear that our system is easy to use and helpful for lender/borrower communication. Actually, we are currently in the process of creating new video content. A "How To" on pre-approval letters is a great idea. We also appreciate your feedback on our quick packs feature. Thanks again for your review, and we wish Union Home Mortgage the utmost success!

Angela from Approved Mortgage

BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT OUTSTANDING. I HAS HELP ME TO INCREASE MY PROFIT MARGINS AND TO SAVE LOTS OF TIME IN GETTING DOCUMENTS AS WELL AS WEEDING OUT THOSE BORROWERS WHO WASTE MY TIME.

Pros

THE SOFTWARE HAS HELP ME TO INCREASE MY BUSINESS BY OVER 100%. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IT GENERATE THE FOLLOW UP LETTER THAT SAVE ME LOT OF TIME TO REMIND MY CLIENTS WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED. I FEEL IT IS A MUST FOR EVERY LOAN OFFICER IN THE INDUSTRY. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IT AND THE COST IS VERY AFFORDABLE. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS AND CAN SEE MYSELF WORKING WITHOUT IT.

Cons

I HAVE NOT FOUND IN CONS WITH WORKING WITH THE PROGRAM WHAT SO EVER.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Hey Angela, thank you for the glowing feedback of Floify! We appreciate the opportunity to help you reach your business goals, including increasing your profit margins and saving you time in your origination process. Happy lending!

Joy from Direct Mortgage Funding

Great document sorter

I find it very helpful for my team and I keep tract of the necessary documentation. I really like the capability of making your own preset files, then when you have a new prospect or client, you can easily select a work flow that best suits your current file. Eliminates have to recreate the same flow every single time. saves valuable time.

Pros

the ease of uploading documents along with titling and sorting in the correct categories necessary for my line of work.

Cons

My clients were successful in the beginning of their process, but had some problems with signing back in if they needed to send additional documentation. Not user friendly at all on my mobile device.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Hey Joy, thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see you and your clients are enjoying the ease of uploading, organizing, and tracking documents that Floify provides. We are working on improving the mobile experience, so you should see more updates coming soon. Happy lending!

Gerard from Bay Equity Home Loans

Overall, the system is helpful for managing borrower docs but have had some system glitches of late.

This software saves me and my assistant time so we can spend more time on money making activities.

Pros

It's ease of use, functional templates, and reminders. We are able to setup templates for each type of loan then once we convert the lead into the Floify pipeline within minutes you can send a borrower checklist. This is a very nice feature.

Cons

System glitches with docusign most recently but I believe this problem was fixed and we are now back up and running.

Response from Floify

Replied May 2018

Hi, Gerard! Thanks so much for reviewing Floify! We really appreciate your thoughtful feedback. After the most recent upgrade to our system, Floify is faster than it has ever been. We hope Bay Equity continues to succeed with our system. Thanks again for your great review!

jennifer from Movement Mortgage

Overall I love Floify and the ease of use.

Pros

It helps my team and I stay connected and in the loop on where each of our buyers are and what is outstanding on their loan during the process. Most clients also appreciate the same.

Cons

I wish I could copy my Realtor partner on all emails that are sent out to the clients or at least send them a notification to let them know that there are still documents pending.

Response from Floify

Replied May 2018

Hi, Jennifer! Thank you for your awesome review of Floify! We are thrilled to see the platform helps you and your team stay connected to your borrowers throughout the loan process. Great suggestion to include Realtor partners on emails/notifications from Floify! We will pass this idea along to our Product team for consideration in a future update.

Jeremy from DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts

overall, it's been excellent.

Pros

Cons

Would like to have it a little simpler for customizations (email specifically) and it would be nice to have more cuztomization of the the reminders (being able to set specific times for certain clients).

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hey, Jeremy! Thanks so much for your great review. The Floify team is so excited to hear that our system saves you time and responds quickly to issues; it's our main goal! One of the system's greatest assets is the ability to customize communications to meet the needs of our customers. We appreciate your feedback on those features! Thanks again for your review of Floify. We wish DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts the utmost success!

Cindy from VIP Mortgage, Inc

Love this service- need a few bugs worked out...

The customer service is outstanding- I always receive a response back right away if a problem arises.

Pros

Cons

I dont like that since i am a "super user" I can not have the app on my phone.. I have to only log in on the actual website. Often clients will upload "pictures" of their documents that I wish would auto convert to a ledgible scan that is the proper size for encompass to accept.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Cindy! We are constantly looking for ways to improve Floify, so your feedback is very valuable. We will share this with our engineering team.

Lonna from AMEC Home Loans

Exceptional Product

The online application process is streamline, easy to understand and quick for customers to apply. The followup milestone updates are terrific as they keep the customer up to date of the loan process and offer excellent reminders to them of items missing to finish the loan process.

Pros

The tracking of the loan process is wonderful. The milestone updates the customers receive are both informational and entertaining.

Cons

Nothing negative to report, this software is amazing!

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Floify, Lonna! We are happy to see the loan process tracking, milestone updates, and online application are working well for you :)

Derek from Bay Equity Home Loans

My client borrowers, referral partners and I love Floify

I love Floify and my client borrowers using it tell me they love it too. Even my real estate agent referral partners that I help with their personal loan transactions have told me how much they love it saying they wonder why other lenders aren't using this great tool. Its revolutionized my business in todays virtual business to paperless and the ability to work remotely from anywhere on the plate I can get Wi-Fi. Its help me create a drive threw experience for my borrower clients. Thanks Floify ~ Derek Holmberg - Loan Officer Bay EQ

Pros

Everything, its fantastic! Its revolutionized my lending practice allowing me to become paperless and streamline creating a drive threw experience for my borrowers. I send them the link to the online loan application and the check list on Floify within 60 seconds. The borrower can return the application and documents in 10 minutes or less for the ultimate drive threw experience form anywhere on the planet.

Cons

Nothing its great --

Response from Floify

Replied May 2018

Hi, Derek! Thank you for the glowing review of Floify! We are thrilled to see how well it has helped your lending practice and look forward to working with you and Bay Equity for years to come!

Neil from Pine Creek Financial Group LLC

The software is easy to use and in most cases, self explanatory.

Pros

The borrowers and realtors are connected to see what is happening during the process of the loan.

Cons

Needs flexibility to working with Office 365 interface - emailing directly from O365 accounts - working integrations with One Drive for Business. This way we do not have to purchase additional accounts with dropbox and others.

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hey, Neil! Thanks so much for your considerate review of our system. We love hearing that our customers are well-connected with realtors and their borrowers. Although we don't integrate with Office 365 at this time, Floify does offer unlimited secure cloud storage for your business. If you have any questions about this part (or any other part) of our platform, please feel free to reach out to our Support team! Thanks again for your review, Neil; we really appreciate the honest feedback!

Shareena (Sharee) from Shareena Professional Mortgage Broker Services and Team

Excellent Software for Mortgage Brokers and Realtor Partners

Excellent

Pros

Updates and Notifications of documentation and deals

Cons

Some clients would not use the software they would prefer emailing documents directly

Reasons for Choosing Floify

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Sharee, thanks for taking the time to submit a review of Floify. We're happy to see that you're taking advantage of the automated updates and notifications of documentation and deals within our solution. Please let us know if you ever need any tips and tricks for other parts of Floify!

Becky from Benchmark Mortgage

Fantastic! Best software for keeping documents organized

Made my job and my coworkers job much easier!

Pros

It is easy for our customers to use to upload documents. It is also very easy for us to retrieve the documents. It syncs with our marketing and originating software perfectly too!

Cons

Nothing! It is great! We have been more organized and running much better since implementing this software in our company. Our turn times have doubles and are just getting better. Everyone should use this!

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hi, Becky! We are so happy to hear that you love our software. The Floify team is all about making it easier for lenders to connect with borrowers in an efficient and effective way! Thanks so much for your glowing review; we really appreciate it! Floify hopes Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with our system.

Wendy from Benchmark Mortgage

Great Customer & Agent Experience!

I love using Floify. It helps keep my team organized as well creates a seamless process to the client and Realtor. Everyone loves the milestone updates and I love how it's customizable. The agents love being able to print the pre-approval letter on the spot.

Pros

The milestone updates and the fact that the agent can print their own pre-approval letters saves me a lot of time.

Cons

Clients have said that it can be "glitchy" at times. I would also like to be able to differentiate between purchases and refinances so I can disable my milestone vidoes for refinances.

Oliver from The Orlicki Group at Innovative Mortgage Services Inc.

Within 2 months our team's document struggles disappeared. Buyers LOVE Floify.

Too many to list. Ease of use, encryption and security, incredible user experience.

Pros

It's incredible straight forward, easy to use and simple to set up and operate from a Lender standpoint. The ease of use and buyer experience is also top notch. Our referral partners love being in the loop when it comes to their buyers documents and the ability for them to easily and quickly create pre-approval letters within the parameters we set is a vital tool to build our relationship with them.

Cons

We have it linked with our Box.com account for encryption and cloud storage and unfortunately there is no way to link the Floify folder with our internal buyer folder. Minor hurdle. An intro video for the tutorial would be really helpful. VERY small details.

Response from Floify

Replied May 2018

Hi, Oliver! Thank you for being a long term, dedicated user of Floify! And thank you for your kind words about your experience with using the platform. We are always creating new content, including help videos and tutorials, which can be found at help.floify.com. We will add your suggested intro video to our list and plan to have that available very soon.

Gregg from LenderCity Home Loans

I have been a Floify user since early on and it has been a game changer for us!

Pros

Customer friendly, easy to use, excellent tech support as well. Also, the documents uploaded are easy to see, print, and download into our LOS.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time. They are constantly tweaking the software and adding new features.

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hey there, Gregg! We are so happy to hear that you love our system! The Floify team is constantly aiming to create a better experience for lenders and their borrowers. Everyone here at Floify is wishing you and LenderCity Home Loans continued success. Thanks for your glowing review; we really appreciate it!

Kyle from Motto Mortgage

A busy LO's dream

Support is remarkable and the product really is stand-alone for busy LOs who are collecting lots of paperwork from many borrowers.

Pros

Floify makes it incredibly easy to keep track of requesting documents for clients. It auto-follows up on what I need from clients and keeps running tabs on what's been sent in, cleared, and what's still outstanding.

Cons

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Kyle! We are constantly looking for ways to improve Floify, including the backed UI. We are actually in the process of completely updating the UI and will be rolling that out in the coming months. We hope you enjoy it!

George from Malibu Funding Inc

Awesome software

Pros

It is user friendly and my customers like it too because they do not need to print anything out and sign. They can electronically authorize me to run their credit.

Cons

Response from Floify

Replied May 2018

Hi, George! Thank you for the glowing review of Floify. The system lags you experienced were likely the result of a system upgrade we recently rolled out. Floify is now running faster than ever! We hope you enjoy the new improvements!

Rich from Patriot Home Mortgage

My experience with Floify has been great.

Improved the process of gathering borrower docs.

Pros

I like that the software is user-friendly and I can easily request documentation from my clients upfront.

Cons

After adding additional request's I would like to be in control of when the email requesting the documentation is sent. I've had times where I go to add another request and the client ends up with several emails.

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hi there, Rich! Thanks so much for reviewing Floify! We are so happy to hear that your experience with our system has been positive. Also, thank you for expressing your concern about the documentation emails. The good news is that Floify does have a configuration that will allow you to send those notices manually, at your discretion. Our Customer Support team will reach out soon and provide guidance so you can get that going! Thanks again for your great review! All of us here are Floify wish Patriot Home Mortgage the utmost success!

Wes from Bay Equity

It simplifies the doc gathering process.

Pros

The ease the customers can upload all the items needed to process, underwrite, and fund a loan. They do have to worry about driving docs to the office OR unsecurely sending us docs through email.

Cons

I wish you could "push" the items in our LOS easier. We need to download and sort items needed to our LOS.

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hi there, Wes! We really appreciate you taking the time to review Floify. It's great to hear that you and your customers are enjoying the simple document gathering process. We would like to mention that Floify does integrate Encompass for Bay Equity in order to push docs directly to the LOS. If the integration is not active on your account, please reach out to our Support team for their assistance, and they would be happy to help you set up this feature! Thanks again for your review! Our team wishes Bay Equity the utmost success.

Sarah from VIP MORTGAGE INC.

Streamlined

Pros

this streamlines the process for our customers, making the process of obtaining home financing less stressful

Cons

not being able to adjust notifications specific to borrowers (all notifications are blanket templates that all customers receive the same communications, and can't be adjusted individually

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Sarah, thank you for writing a review of Floify. We are happy to see the solution has streamlined the lending process and made things less stressful for your borrowers. We appreciate your feedback on the customizations, too, and will share this with our product development team.

Anna from Finance of America

great system for working with clients

Pros

tracking of documents is a great feature, you know exactly what the client has sent in and what is still needed.

Cons

making changes to needed documents after flow is created is a bit difficult to find. Also stopping the auto reminders is hard to find too

Response from Floify

Replied August 2018

Hi there, Anna! Thank you for reviewing Floify. Our team is so happy to hear that you enjoy utilizing the tracking documents feature within our system. Thank you for your feedback about the usability of the system. We will pass along your suggestions to our product team! We wish you and your team the utmost success as you continue to use Floify within your company.

Marla from Trinity Mortgage

Floify has changed our business!

Huge time saver and helps to easily organize and follow up with clients automatically

Pros

The customer contact and follow up are awesome! The ability to track the receipt of documents and interface with other systems like docusign is a game changer for our team!

Cons

There isn't anything at this time that we are having issues with.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Marla! Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on Floify. We're happy to see that the borrower communications and integrations :) If you need any assistance with Floify in the future, please reach out to us. Have a great day!

Robert from Benchmark Mortgage

Great program

Pros

Easily requests and stores client documents and updates them on each milestone throughout the loan process

Cons

Response from Floify

Replied June 2018

Hi there, Robert! Thanks so much for your kind feedback. The Floify team is happy to hear that you are enjoying the 'updates' feature of our system. We appreciate your honest comment about setting up the software. Our team understands that the many configurations can be a bit overwhelming. If you need assistance with the Floify software in the future, please reach out to our support team. They would love to help out! Thanks again for your review. We hope Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with Floify.

Vinny from AMEC Home Loans

Good software

Floify seems to constantly be adding, changing and updating this program as an opportunity to make it even better and more powerful

Pros

The ease of use for the consumer. Both computer and mobile compatible

Cons

automated messages that are sent to borrowers

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience, Vinny! We are thrilled to see that Floify is improving the loan origination process for you and your borrowers.

Tim from Southwest Funding

Like Hiring a Full Time Assisant w 5 Start World Class Product, Service and Support!

I do believe this is better than hiring a full time assistant to collect documents! This has been a huge time saver and is paying for itself more than a thousand times over! 5 Start World Class Product, Service and Support!

Pros

Automatically collects loan documents 24/7 in my sleep! Getting customer documents almost instantly now where before it could take weeks if we got them at all. And it does so much more. Makes it so much easier for our applicants and helps brand us and our partners!

Cons

There is nothing not to like. This is a life saver!

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi Tim! Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback on Floify. We are very happy to see you've had such an amazing experience with the platform. If there's anything we can do to help make your lending process even better, please let us know!

Dan from San Joaquin Valley Mortgage

Great user experience

Pros

Borrowers think that the process is super easy and intuitive. I feel like it makes me look super professional, organized, and forward thinking. Users love the "online lender" feel where they can apply any time from anywhere.

Cons

Few bugs Ive encountered, like non occupying co borrowers always coming across on the same 1003 when they should be on seperate ones. Thats mortgage 101, and still having to seperate them manually myself.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hey, Dan! Thanks for posting feedback about your experience with Floify. We are always looking for ways to improve our solution, so we will share your feedback on the 1003 with our engineering team. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any other concerns.

July 2015

Emily from SecurityNational Mortgage Company

July 2015

Simple and Effective

We have been using Floify's services for over a year now and it has massively simplified the way we gather documentation from our clients. No longer do we have to call or email to follow up with borrowers to remind them about their documentation since Floify does it for us. It provides a very user friendly interface for both employees and our borrowers. The simple red light, yellow light, green light system makes things very clear to everyone what stage a document is in. Just like any system it is not perfect, BUT everyone at Floify is very open to suggestions for improvements. My team has made several suggestions over the course of the past year and a half and most of the suggestions were actually implemented. I find that amazing because how many other tech companies do you work with listen to you that much and implement so quickly. Not all of our borrowers like using it, but in my opinion these are the people that have a tough time with any kind of technology. For everyone else, I have heard positive reviews on how easy they find it and how simple it is for them to use.

Response from Floify

Replied July 2015

Hey Emily, your team's suggestions have been great over the past year and a half!

Jim from Impact Residential Mortgages

Simplifies the process of Loan Processing

Pros

I like the end user experience. Since I began using this software I have had a number of positive comments about the ease of transmitting documents during a loan process.

Cons

User interface needs some polishing. Some features are in hard to find areas.

Reasons for Choosing Floify

This software was chosen initially based on price and compatibility with other programs but is now invaluable.

Response from Floify

Replied February 2020

Hi, Jim! Thanks for submitting a review of Floify. We have invested heavily in the end-user experience, so we're happy to see that your borrowers are enjoying it. We are in the process of making refinements to the user interface, so please be on the lookout for those in the very near future.

Joy from CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.

Life Changing!

This is almost a "set it and forget it" software for gathering documents from our borrowers. It has been life-changing for us! We were constantly chasing documents and now floify does that for us.

Pros

Keeps up with what documents the borrower has gotten to us and what documents we still need from them.

Cons

Not linked with Encompass so we have to download the documents and then upload them into encompass.

Response from Floify

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Joy! We currently have an integration with Encompass; however, it would need to be approved at the corporate level at each company. Please feel free to put us in touch with the appropriate department and we will be happy to facilitate this process.

Karen from VIP Mortgage

Floify review

Everyone in my company loves it.

Pros

It makes signing document really easy. Uploading items is fast and easy

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like. It is easy to learn and use.

Mohamed from Mortgage Squad

Mortgage System Review

This is the best software that I have come across, It has everything that a mortgage professional needs and I would recommend it to anyone that needs a system for tracking deals

Pros

its easy to use and keeps in track automatically, milestones

Cons

does not have a client crm system

Response from Floify

Replied January 2017

Hello Mohamed, Thank you for your candid review of Floify! We're delighted that you find value in the ability to track deals and milestones and would welcome the opportunity to discuss which CRM systems (and to what extent) you'd like us to integrate with. You can reach me at holly@floify.com and our Customer Success and Product team would be delighted to speak with you.Thanks again for your review!

Gregory from Lendingpad

Floify review

Pros

excellent integrations, ease of use for client facing pos

Cons

There are not any really significant drawbacks to this program