• icon"I greatly enjoy the ease with which borrowers can upload their documents quickly. The LO is notified and you can go in a review them to make sure it is exactly what you need."
  • icon"I love the ease of the program and the red, yellow , and green lights for our customers. The overall concept is amazing."
  • icon"It is super intuitive and effective. If you enjoy getting calls at all hours asking how to do your online application, this isn't for you."
  • icon"We have it linked with our Box.com account for encryption and cloud storage and unfortunately there is no way to link the Floify folder with our internal buyer folder."
  • icon"System glitches with docusign most recently but I believe this problem was fixed and we are now back up and running."
  • icon"A little confusing without a tutorial. Maybe a few more features at the lower package."

Browse all Floify Reviews

• Have you used Floify and would like to share your experience with others?

Guy

Documentation upload allows my clients seemless access with security

Ease of receiving requested documentation greatly enhances the borrower experience and provides a end to end solution for documenting loans in a way that the old postal mail, email and fax could never accomplish.

Pros

Ease of use allows for clients to provide sensitive personal information over a secure site. With mortgage specific personal information, clients are aware and benefit from Floify.

Cons

Although Floify continues to improve and add features to this product, the price-point and value exceed expectations.

Response from Floify

Hey, Guy! Thanks so much for your glowing review of Floify. We are so happy to hear that our platform is providing exceptional value to your business. All of us here at Floify wish you and your team the utmost success at American Financial Lending, Inc. Thanks again for your review and for using Floify!

Shanna

So very close to perfect...

Overall it has really been a game-changer for efficiency and customer experience. We love it!

Pros

Floify has really improved our team workflows and customer experience. It has eliminated "lost documents" that have been emailed to a team member. It has eliminated duplicate requests for the same document from the client. It has streamlined workflows and increased efficiency. We love it and a couple of small development tweaks would make it perfect in every way.

Cons

There are 2 things I would change that would make a HUGE difference. 1) Add DOB to the loan flows. This is a critical component that will allow us to sync our software to both Jungo and Encompass without creating duplicates. Right now we spend a good amount of time merging duplicates in Jungo because this field doesn't exist. The problematic workflow is that we create a contact in Jungo... manually push to floify from Jungo... Floify automatically pushes to Encompass... Encompass syncs back with Jungo based on DOB and name. Without the DOB encompass doesn't recognize that the contact exists in Jungo and a duplicate is created. 2) Allow the loan officer to complete or finish the application on behalf of the client. This would greatly improve the customer experience by allowing the application to be taken over the phone (start to finish) or completed over the phone if the customer gets stuck or confused. What would it take to have these changes programmed? They would be so immensely valuable to us.

Reasons for choosing Floify

Benchmark recommended based on great support and collaborative development of the software.

Response from Floify

Hi Shanna, thank you for taking the time to leave a candid review of your experience with Floify. We are happy to see that our point-of-sale solution has improved your team workflows and customer experience. With regards to the issues you pointed out, DOB can be added to your loan flows by using our Custom Fields functionality if you would like help with setting this up, please feel free to contact our Support team. Also, the ability for a loan officer to complete an application is coming soon with our "co-piloting" functionality, so please stay tuned for that!

Replied October 2019

Fast customer support & so many features!

user-friendly for the most part I wish there could be more of a CRM option added to this since we already have all the client data needed for it. like reminders and mailout/texts etc...

Pros

the features allowed to us as far as sorting and requesting docs are amazing I love how quick it is to stack and send. I love how your reps was able to create an app like icon on my smartphone so I could access it while on the go.

Cons

sometimes the features can be too much that you don't know where to begin but I know this will blow over with more time spent using the system.

Response from Floify

Hey David, thank you for submitting a detailed review of Floify. We're excited to see that our support team was able to provide you with some guidance and customizations to help you get the most out of the platform. If you ever need additional assistance, please reach out anytime!

Frederick

I love it!

Pros

Floify is everything that I was looking for

Cons

I should be able to include my personal team (processor’s) without additional cost.

Reasons for switching to Floify

It wasn’t everything that I was looking for.

Response from Floify

Hey Frederick, thank you for the fantastic review of Floify! We are happy to see that our solution is everything you were looking for. We are constantly rolling out new features, so you should be seeing more great things soon!

Shawnyce

Time saver!

Overall, Floify has saved me a lot of time, headaches and grief, I would highly recommend this system to anyone looking for a better and more balanced work life.

Pros

It is a secure way to transmit documents between clients and myself, which in the age we are living in is so crucial. It has drastically cut down on the number of emails that I receive from clients as I am no longer updating a condition list via email every time a client sends me a document. Almost all of my clients have had no problem learning and using Floify, the few who refuse to use it are skeptical of any online document transmission. Every time I had to use the support team, they responded right away and they were always able to help and very friendly.

Cons

The number of emails clients receive was excessive, mainly because some clients took a very long time to satisfy conditions but almost all of them got very frustrated after a while. I had to turn off my auto-update emails for all clients and now they only receive an update when I prompt the system to or when I accept/reject documents. Note that you can control the number of days that you send it, but I found that with the maximum setting (4 days) it was still excessive and the clients were getting very annoyed. That being said, I have been having a great experience with turning this off, and would probably recommend turning off the auto check-ins anyway. I keep in contact with my clients often enough that they do not need to also receive auto emails from my as well.

Reasons for choosing Floify

An agent in our office had been using it and spoke highly of it.

Response from Floify

Hi Shawnyce, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of Floify. We appreciate you sharing how you were able to customize notifications to make your borrowers' experience more enjoyable. We hope you're enjoying your more balanced work-life with Floify!

Richard

Using the Floify System

Certainly the most important issue is Floify stays in contact with the borrower on what is needed and allows the realtors to monitor progress with the buyers so they can assist in getting information need to keep the process flow going on the loan.

Pros

This system is simple to use once you are trained on how the process works simple is always better and the borrowers like how it woks and they have no problem uploading the docs into the system.

Cons

Initially there were some features i would have liked to have some have been incorporated for me and a few still outstanding for me it is important for me to see the realtor on the initial screen this has been provided it would be nice for use to be able to move around information as needed.

Reasons for choosing Floify

All of the above are to complicated to do regularly on a hour by hour bases anyone who has very high volume of borrowers knows simple is best both for your team and the borrowers the more complicated the process the more room for error. Floify keeps the process manageable for both my team and the borrowers

Response from Floify

Hi Richard! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on Floify. The borrower communications are one of our more popular features and we're happy to see that it's working well for you. If there's anything we can do to make your experience with Floify any better, please let us know!

Replied February 2020

Floify covers a wide range of needs

There are many benefits of this software - mainly increasing accurate and timely communication with clients.

Pros

Being able to have a secure portal that clients can download/upload to/from. Floify is super easy to learn and use, and my entire team implements it daily.

Cons

Some templates/features in Floify are not able to be changed or deleted. For example, the option to put "closing date," etc.

Response from Floify

Hi there, Sarah! Thank you for your thoughtful review of Floify. We love hearing that the software is easy to use for our customers and that lender teams are able to communicate more easily with their borrowers! We strive to make the system as flexible and customizable as possible, and we apologize if some options you were seeking weren't easily available. Please reach out to our Support team if you would like them to take a look at your templates to make sure they're setup the way you'd like. Thanks again for your kind words; Floify always appreciates your feedback!

Jeremy

overall, it's been excellent.

Pros

Love how much time it saves me! And the support from Floify is unreal. Problems are fixed very quickly.

Cons

Would like to have it a little simpler for customizations (email specifically) and it would be nice to have more cuztomization of the the reminders (being able to set specific times for certain clients).

Response from Floify

Hey, Jeremy! Thanks so much for your great review. The Floify team is so excited to hear that our system saves you time and responds quickly to issues; it's our main goal! One of the system's greatest assets is the ability to customize communications to meet the needs of our customers. We appreciate your feedback on those features! Thanks again for your review of Floify. We wish DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts the utmost success!

Becky

Fantastic! Best software for keeping documents organized

Made my job and my coworkers job much easier!

Pros

It is easy for our customers to use to upload documents. It is also very easy for us to retrieve the documents. It syncs with our marketing and originating software perfectly too!

Cons

Nothing! It is great! We have been more organized and running much better since implementing this software in our company. Our turn times have doubles and are just getting better. Everyone should use this!

Response from Floify

Hi, Becky! We are so happy to hear that you love our software. The Floify team is all about making it easier for lenders to connect with borrowers in an efficient and effective way! Thanks so much for your glowing review; we really appreciate it! Floify hopes Benchmark Mortgage continues to succeed with our system.

Sharlene

October 2022

Floify Review

Keeps my documents organized

Pros

user friendly, clients understand how to upload

Cons

some features I cannot figure out and don't use them

Reasons for switching to Floify

more control over documents name, saves in drop box automatically

Nicole

Floify has EXPONENTIALLY increased productivity and communication with borrowers.

We have more clear communication between our office and the borrowers and agents. It has simplified document collection and literally changed our processing forever.

Pros

We love that all doc capture is in one place, we have a record of all requests made to borrowers so we avoid multiple requests and having docs in various locations. We also like the milestone feature. It allows us to maintain communication with agents as well. Our agents LOVE the contact and feel like they are connected to a file's progress.

Cons

The website slows and times out, more often recently. There is also not a way to allow an agent to be both a borrower and an agent with the same email. Or if the borrower has set up an account with a different lender who utilizes Flofiy, we are required to get that account deactivated before they can start using our portal. I understand why, but I wish there were a work around.

Response from Floify

Hi, Nicole! Thank you for the awesome review of Floify. To start, we would like to offer our apologies for the slow performance of the platform lately. After a recent system upgrade, Floify is running faster than ever, so you shouldn't encounter any additional issues with reduced speed or stability. Last year, we enabled the ability for an agent to be both an agent and a borrower, even with the same email. In addition, borrowers are now free to use the same email address with multiple lenders. If you would like additional details on either of these updates, please feel free to reply to this response and we'll put you in touch with our Support team.

Joey

Cutting edge technology for small and big mortgage lenders

Pros

This product is a must have for big or small lenders. It makes the loan process unbelievably faster and easier for clients to upload required documentation from their personal computer or cell phone, and for them to receive milestone updates so they and their realtor always know what is going on in the loan process. More importantly, requesting and receiving the clients information/documentation is secure and safe. Anyone in the lending industry whom is looking into a lending platform for their company should definitely take a look at Floify. It will be well worth their time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about Floify, accept for their tech team to make it easier to place/apply the code into your company website for the loan application and account creation.

Reasons for choosing Floify

More affordable with all of the same features.

Response from Floify

Hey Joey, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with using Floify! We're happy to see that our platform has made the process of requesting, uploading, receiving, and reviewing loan documentation faster and easier for you and your clients :)

Douglas

Floify is Fantastic!

As the production manager for my active and growing branch I personally vet any software that we think might be helpful for our loan originators or staff. I have been using Floify for about 6 months and I am so happy with it that I am being a champion for Floify to our corporate office. I appreciate that I have complete control over the list of documents that I can choose from and that I can create one-off document requests that best fit the borrower's needs. I appreciate the wonderful customer service in helping me create the custom lists and custom forms. I appreciate that my staff has transparency into collected documents so that I can simply direct them to Floify. My clients appreciate the ease of use and how clear the expectations are. They have expressed appreciation for the ability to clearly see what they still have to provide. The reminder letters also serve as a gentile goad to move the loans along when it is the client who is stalling out. As a compliance manager as well I love how this avoids the danger of sending sensitive documents via email and is so much easier to deal with than 'encrypted' email.

Response from Floify

Hi Doug! Thank you SO much for your kind words and the great feedback into the areas of Floify that you find to be the most valuable for you and your team. We've truly enjoyed working with you and your team at American Pacific. Cheers to your continued success!

Replied February 2017

Becca

Game changer! I love the ease of collecting docs and keeping parties updated!

Pros

I love being able to keep parties updated through the milestone updates and the ease of requesting documents is essential and very helpful!

Cons

If there is a realtor listed, then I cannot also use that email address if they want to start a personal loan flow. Also, Floify just started integrating with our Encompass and I don't like the docs going into a Floify bucket instead of the unassigned.

Response from Floify

Hey, Becca! Thanks so much for your wonderful review of Floify! Our team is so excited to hear that our system is simplifying your document collection process and keeping your parties updated. Our Customer Support team will reach out to you soon to provide guidance on the Encompass integration as well as information on your question pertaining to realtors in Floify. Thanks again for your review! The Floify team wishes AMEC Home Loans the utmost success.

Mike

Better than whatever you have

You no longer get multiple calls from clients asking what they should and shouldn't fill out online. You also don't need to give detailed needs lists. Floify has that built in. It has saved massive amounts of time with document collection and 'not so tech savvy' clients getting stuck.

Pros

Floify makes the client's initial technology contact seamless. It is super intuitive and effective. If you enjoy getting calls at all hours asking how to do your online application, this isn't for you. If you like your client experience to be effortless, then this is the software you've been looking for.

Cons

I didn't get it sooner. There's not much to dislike. The concept is simple and they nailed it. Make the user experience easy...and your life gets easy.

Reasons for switching to Floify

Look and Feel with ease and intuitiveness.

Response from Floify

Hey Mike, thank you for the glowing review of Floify! We are happy to see that Floify has greatly improved the lending process for you and your borrowers :)

Bryce

Takes Document Collection Issues Away

Pros

Best thing about the software is that it puts the onus on the borrower to upload their documents. The system sends reminders and allows them to see what they are missing in a file. Any notes or items needing revisions are easily sent back for correction. Makes it simple and seamless to collect documents.

Cons

Biggest issue in our use of the software is we often have multiple deals with same borrower or multiple deals where we have brokers collecting the loan docs. Once emails are associated with a transaction it will note that the email is already in use or associated with another deal and not allow us to use it.

Response from Floify

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with Floify, Bryce! We are glad to see that Floify is making it simple and seamless for you to collect documents from your borrowers. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the system, so we will make sure our engineering team is aware of your current issue with email addresses.

Tim