Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The ease and simplicity make simple nexus functionality a breeze."
  • icon"The Encompass integration is very tight, solid performance. Overall very happy with this platform."
  • icon"The ability to work from anywhere I have internet connections. I receive high compliments on the built in scanner and the ability to add documents without printing and delivering these items to me."
  • icon"Accessing the program is difficult if you forgot your PW. No simple password reminder or reset."
  • icon"Can't edit the Loan Officer landing pages without special requests, and even then what can be changed is limited."
  • icon"If I am refinancing a prior customer or user, the borrowers are confused about which application to review when they have an existing application."

Have you used SimpleNexus and would like to share your experience with others?

All SimpleNexus Reviews

Easy-to-Use Mortgage Refi App

David Kosmecki user

Extremely happy

Pros

Simplifies my process and frees up my teme

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Reasons for switching to SimpleNexus

It was hard to make a switch has over many years of use, I had over 2500 installs. I never thought because of the number of installs, I would never switch. I kept the old product for a year as I made the switch.

dan

Simple Nexus is a valuable tool in my Mortgage business I use it everyday

I would say over all, it is above average, could be better, but I am glad to have it.

Pros

When you download the app, you can share it with the borrower and they in turn can send you photos of documents which the industry does not usually use, however the software converts all photos in pdf files which is a huge help in gathering docs that are critical to the loan process, it also alerts you everytime someone uses the app, to price a house that lets you know they are active or still active in pursuing a new home or refiance.

Cons

sometimes the soft ware goes down or just does not work ... everytime I go online to look at my benefits I have to restablish a new password which is not convenient at all.

TL

Great concept but needs work

Pros

System and concept is very well-thought out, calculators are especially very well built, the UX of the notifications is also a nice touch. Users love the scanning features, milestone notifications, whereas LO's enjoy the personalization of the app.

Cons

What SN does not do well is there UX of the Realtor-facing side of the app. This was not built out nor communicated well and is also clunky to use. Zapier integrations should also be built out and most importantly, there needs to be a pre-qualification app that is built into the calculators and homescreen, rather than linking out or embedding to a long 1003 app.

Robert

Simple Nexus Makes My Job Easier

Very Pleased

Pros

The ability to send documents for e-signature

Cons

A more concise interface for the borrower would be nice - less is more

Ray

May 2022

Simplenexus

Slow at times

Pros

Flow from page to page but love the app

Cons

Too slow at times it freezes up which makes it frustrating

Yona

March 2022

Great for mortgage loan officers

Pros

I love that this platform allows for easy delivery to borrowers. It makes the process of collecting loan documents from borrowers easy. Users enjoy the ability to track the loan status and the ability to see all documents in one place. I would definitely recommend this software.

Cons

It would be better if the preview of documents did not auto close or time out so quickly when viewing on mobile devices.

Cynthia

March 2022

Pros

It makes it easier for our clients to be able to fill out their application, upload documents and keep up with the status of their loan process.

Cons

Not be able to price it and prequalification letters not being prefilled out based on info

Zach

February 2022

I love the simplicity of SimpleNexus

Easy to navigate and use

Pros

easy to use. clients who don't understand technology can still comprehend and do the application online and upload documents.

Cons

When an application is submitted, it does not ask ALL the questions (previous residence, time, payment, etc..) it does not break down the income by month or year or hourly. it always comes through monthly.

Lonna

June 2022

Excellent Mortgage Software

Pros

Ease of use both by the MLO and the vliect

Cons

No issues with this software what so ever

April 2022

A really good app for a Realtor and partnering mortgage lender

Pros

It is easy to setup. The clients like it to communicate with the partnering lender.

Cons

It works slow for me on my iPhone 13 Pro Max when I am in the sharing screen or menu of the app.

Laura

Excellent platform! My clients love it and so do I!

I am often out of the office and having an efficient tool that I can quickly text to prospects and to referral partners is invaluable. Technology that frees me from sitting at my desk is great!

Pros

Ease of use - especially from my mobile devices. Being able to text to share is excellent.

Cons

It would be great if closing costs could be incorporated into the quick calculations that are accessible to borrowers.

Brandyn

Super easy and attractive app

Excellent

Pros

It's makes life so much easier for the borrower to be able upload docs and check on the status of the loan.

Cons

Sometimes borrowers have issues entering in the authorization code

SimpleNexus from a Sales Leader stance

Very good and I have all my LO's signed up with the tool.

Pros

I've been very pleased with how functional the tool is for all my LO's given their unique business models. The software is very flexible and user friendly for clients, partners and user. I also appreciate the trending reports we can pull from the tool.

Cons

I have been a bit disappointed with the support process when our admin has questions. The response time has been tested at times. Once contact has been made, the support is very good.

Jeremy

Jeremy's Review

Amazing

Pros

Everything in this software is to my liking

Cons

I can not think of anything that i do not like about this

December 2021

Great app

It has been great so far.

Pros

It is very easy for my agents to use and implement as part of their sales pitch.

Cons

They changed the product so it no longer updates with encompass information regarding loan payments.

Reasons for switching to SimpleNexus

Switch teams

Mobile App

We are still in the implementation and testing phase but we have had a wonderful experience thus far. The mobile app will allow our customers to access loan status and submit documents with ease. It will also increase transparency and enhance communication.

Pros

The mobile app has a very clean and professional look. It is user friendly. The project and customer support teams make implementation easy and are very knowledgeable about their product and how it works. The interface with our LOS works well and requires little admin oversight.

Cons

We have not identified any cons with this software.

Veronica