• Pros

• "Great tool to co-brand and our referral sources love it! The calculators are the best in the business. Easy, Simple, Straight Forward. Clients love the scanner."

• "Ease of use - especially from my mobile devices. Being able to text to share is excellent. "

• "The team at SimpleNexus are a joy to work with! They are flexible to our business model and offer a software that compliments our sales team quite well."

• Cons

• "Some small delays when pulling up my pipeline in my phone app, but very minimal "

• "At the beginning there were a few bugs and kinks that were causing the app to crash, but since then all seem to have been mostly resolved! "

• "I have been a bit disappointed with the support process when our admin has questions. The response time has been tested at times. Once contact has been made, the support is very good. "

Browse SimpleNexus Reviews

Chris from The Money Store

Intuitive, sales-friendly and solid performance

SimpleNexus has brought the mortgage application process into the hands of our realtors and borrowers with a very user-friendly mobile app. The convenience of the app and desktop 1003 landing pages are so good that we've decided to funnel all of our online applications through SimpleNexus. We are thoroughly pleased with it's performance and the technical/customer service team behind it.

Pros

The user experience is excellent, for the borrower, realtor and loan officer. This platform makes is easy for even the non tech-savvy to use it effectively. From an administrator's point of view, the platform has the organization-wide controls you need. The Encompass integration is very tight, solid performance. Overall very happy with this platform.

Cons

Can't edit the Loan Officer landing pages without special requests, and even then what can be changed is limited.

Rodney from Kwest Mortgage Group LLC

Great app our clients love

Addressed above, but we have from time-to-time test drove competing platforms and haven't found one that compares in functionality, features, easy of use, and ROI benefits above SimpleNexus.

Pros

We brought the SimpleNexus app on board earlier in their exception have been nothing, but pleased with the app, support, and the great features they continue to improve. The options for our clients to use their preference of smartphone or PC is great as some will only use one or another. The application process for new clients is relatively easy and well laid out and importing a completed app into our LOS is just as easy as a few clicks. If your business is say 100 miles or more away from ours we'd highly recommend trying out SimpleNexus.

Cons

None that we know of other than we hope SimpleNexus doesn't outgrow the small shop users like ours.

The next step in the digital mortgage transformation.

We needed to be able to provide a digital, handheld platform to meet the demands of today's more mobile loan officer workforce. SimpleNexus beat out the competition that we looked at when we researched the available offerings. I am pleased with our choice!

Pros

The SimpleNexus platform gave our company a convenient and simple way to transition our LO's, agent partners and clients, to a more digital experience. Their onboarding process went very well and out LO's have had nothing but good things to say about what it can do. In fact, within the first week of rolling out the app to our LO team I recieved this feedback. "I love our new app! I got a loan app on Saturday, pulled credit and issued an approval letter all while I was at the park with my kids!"

Cons

My only complaint is that we are not quite where we need to be. I am specifically speaking about the e-signing piece. I am participating in the BETA testing so I see what it will do and I am pleased. There are other enhancements that I have pointed out and they have been added to their list. Their team seems eager to continue to improve the product so I am looking forward to new enhancements as they become available.

TL from NRL Mortgage

Great concept but needs work

Pros

System and concept is very well-thought out, calculators are especially very well built, the UX of the notifications is also a nice touch. Users love the scanning features, milestone notifications, whereas LO's enjoy the personalization of the app.

Cons

What SN does not do well is there UX of the Realtor-facing side of the app. This was not built out nor communicated well and is also clunky to use. Zapier integrations should also be built out and most importantly, there needs to be a pre-qualification app that is built into the calculators and homescreen, rather than linking out or embedding to a long 1003 app.

Marjorie from Churchill Mortgage

Keeps getting better!

Pros

The support is incredible. Anytime I or my customers need help, the support staff is available and helpful. Ease of use for my customers is a huge plus, the simplicity of the system makes it easy to use even for the less tech-savy users.

Cons

There are a few features that we would like that just are not there yet, but they keep adding and building and we are hopeful to see these in the future!

Laura from Fairway Independent Mortgage

Excellent platform! My clients love it and so do I!

I am often out of the office and having an efficient tool that I can quickly text to prospects and to referral partners is invaluable. Technology that frees me from sitting at my desk is great!

Pros

Cons

It would be great if closing costs could be incorporated into the quick calculations that are accessible to borrowers.

Joy from Direct Mortgage Funding

Can't live without my SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform

I've had an overall great experience. clients are able to easily apply online and upload documents directly to me all with the use of their phone.

Pros

The calcultator that can help a client find out their future mortgage payment with a few choices. I also loved the fact that it connected directly to my pricer and I was able to check rates, live. It also has a lot of information for the clients to do their own research.

Cons

The difficult portion for me as a new builder lender, was the pre-approval letter. it was very hard to customize.

SimpleNexus from a Sales Leader stance

Very good and I have all my LO's signed up with the tool.

Pros

I've been very pleased with how functional the tool is for all my LO's given their unique business models. The software is very flexible and user friendly for clients, partners and user. I also appreciate the trending reports we can pull from the tool.

Randy from Platinum Home Mortgage Corp

mortgage app

I love it. It helps me be more productive and is extremely useful in my daily business. It gives prospective clients immediate access to start the process even when I am not in a position to take a 1003.

Pros

I love the fact I can share my info and mortgage app with prospective buyers. I use the share feature of the app more than my business card. it is a great tool to get prospective clients applications started right away. I also enjoy the doc scan feature. it makes life a lot easier.

Cons

I have issues with notifications for business partners.

Nicholas from Towne Mortgage

Mortgage app

I use it to send mortgage preapprovals and now send all mortgage loan applications. The connection allows a user to connect once and provide consent without repeating it for the loan application.

Pros

Ease of use and convenient for sending Agent mortgage preapproval letters.

Cons

Some small delays when pulling up my pipeline in my phone app, but very minimal

Erica from First Heritage Mortgage, LLC

Fabulous Platform, Seamless Implementation with Sales Team

The SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform has helped our organization vastly improve the way consumers interact with our company during the loan process, especially in the beginning as they fill out the application and are now able to securely scan in their documentation from their smart phones. We continue to receive positive feedback on how the transparency and on-the-go access provided to loan officers and agents is helping people do their jobs more easily.

Pros

I am a marketing manager and company admin for our SimpleNexus Mortgage Platform. From an admin perspective, this software is absolutely fabulous! The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, for all user types - admin, loan officer, agents, and most importantly: consumers. The ability to customize the calculators, quickly add/edit users and branches, and track activity through all the reporting functionalities makes it easy for our in-house team to keep things up-to-date. From a marketing perspective, the app provides complete brand consistency, which is a major plus. The app is 100% white-labeled with a custom app name, icon, description, internal verbiage changes, and visual branding that 100% matches our company's visual aesthetic and messaging guidelines. Training and implementation with our Sales Team was a breeze. The application is so straightforward that many of our team members were already using the app at full capacity prior to our internal follow-up trainings!

Cons

Promotional materials for Agents, as well as training materials for Processors or Operations team members seemed like a bit of an oversight. While the training and introductory materials for our Sales Team were great, a dedicated intro/promo video for Agents, along with a dedicated training reel for Processors using the software would have been helpful at rollout. While there are several admin capabilities available, the software is missing the ability to edit Calculator Defaults per Branch. It would be great if each Branch could have a distinct Calculator Default, as some branches have vastly different figures for taxes, etc. As with any newly implemented software, there are bugs and glitches. These do happen from time to time, which can be a bit frustrating for some members of our team, but the SimpleNexus support team is always ready to assist as quickly as possible.

Wonderful Application

We now have a fully digital mortgage experience for our clients that wish to do so. This cuts down on time from both our end and the customer's end. We have seen a 20% quicker closing time than mortgage applications submitted via other methods.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and allows for quick submission of customer mortgage applications. The scanning document feature is a huge hit for our customers!

Cons

It would be nice if the software had other languages available for our clients.

Jessica from Graystone Mortgage

The Mobile Solution We Needed!

SimpleNexus has brought our company up to speed with the latest and most convenient technology for borrowers. It was very easy to implement and has given our LOs another tool to provide the best possible service for our clients.

Pros

SimpleNexus is easy to use, for both loan originators and clients. Our clients LOVE that they can take pictures of their loan documentation and upload through the mobile app. Our LOs LOVE that those docs are waiting for them in Encompass without an extra step to download and import. They also like the Point of Sale features, such as preapproval letters, credit, and pricing that they can use on the go.

Cons

At times there are sync issues for coborrowers using the app. This can lead to confusion seeing loan details and uploading documentation.

Comprehensive App that Sets Us Apart from the Competition

Pros

The SimpleNexus app allows our sales staff to provide a transparent process to their customers and referring clients. Online application integrated with LOS , real-time loan status, secure document upload, generate pre-approval letters, and co-branded apps for referring clients.

Cons

Back-end web administration can be a bit clunky, but SimpleNexus listens to their customers and continues to upgrade.

Spencer from McLean Mortgage Corporation

Customization for Any Mortgage Company

Pros

The ability to customize this app has been such a break through for our company. I've been able to work with the support staff to get a whole new application process, with new features and more!

Gina from Dignified Home Loans

Wonderful Team

Having been long term customers of SimpleNexus, we are excited to continue to use their product and see all the development that has progressed throughout the years.

Pros

Cons

The admin interface could have a cleaner user experience, but if I ever had any questions, their support team is always happy to help out.

Michael from Jet Direct Mortgage

Must have product to gain more trust in converting loan apps

Pros

Very secure, easy to use, simplistic approach for clients, easy to import client application to LOS

Cons

had some issue pulling credit through app on the go if you are out of the office. I know they are working on resolving that.

Kenneth from Gum Tree Mortgage

Great product!

Pros

Cons

Integration with our LOS is not pain free...but such is life if you use a legacy LOS as we do.

Mobile App

We are still in the implementation and testing phase but we have had a wonderful experience thus far. The mobile app will allow our customers to access loan status and submit documents with ease. It will also increase transparency and enhance communication.

Pros

The mobile app has a very clean and professional look. It is user friendly. The project and customer support teams make implementation easy and are very knowledgeable about their product and how it works. The interface with our LOS works well and requires little admin oversight.

Cons

We have not identified any cons with this software.

Jessica from Synergy One Lending

Mobile App for the LO on the GO!

Pros

User Friendly, Convenient, revolutionizing the loan app process for clients

Cons

I like everything about the mobile app.

LAMARR from Marty Spurlock-Stockton Mortgage Corporation

Nexus by SimpleNexus Review

Pros

The ease of sharing with clients. The mortgage Calculator.

Cons

The training on use and what is available goes two fast. Don't you have a manual?

Myles from Direct Mortgage Loans

Great software addition!

Pros

The main things I like about it are how configurable and easy to use it is. The settings are very well laid out, which makes maintaining and updating user accounts a breeze.

Cons

There are a few product enhancements that I have requested, that will hopefully be added soon. The main one is being able to send documents from our LOS (Encompass) to app users.

Derek from American Security Mortgage

Impactful Tool

Pros

Great conversation starter for potential referral partners

Cons

Would be nice if the property tax figure would populate automatically based on the county tax rate

Henry from Delmar Mortgage

SN Review

Pros

Integrates with our LOS, mortgage calculator, sends notifications to the client and referral partner.

Cons

Sometimes loan updates are not accurate.

Simple Nexus

Pros

Being able to track and input info and learn about the mortgage system

Cons

Accessing the program is difficult if you forgot your PW. No simple password reminder or reset.

Simple Nexus Review

We've had a very great relationship with Simple Nexus and look forward to continued success and new updates.

Pros

Straightforward platform with needed capabilities and great customer success reps.

Cons

Reporting capabilities need to be more flexible. A bit sluggish when it comes to doing custom integrations.

Zane from Nosari Home Mortgage, Inc.

Amazing crew!

Overall a great experience. Everyone is friendly and helpful

Pros

Easy to get a hold of success managers, easy platform to use, overall good experience

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like about your software

Quick, Easy and Useful

Pros

The best part about the app is how easy it is to use

Cons

There are third party integrations that took a lot longer than anticipated to setup and work correctly

Doug from NextHome Progressive

RE Software

Pros

Easy to use with everything in one place to market individual properties and capture leads.

Cons

Need templates that match RE company color schemes.

Joseph from Interstate Home Loan Center

Gives the power to the borrower

Pros

Integration with our LOS. Makes getting applications easy

Cons

Not able to be translated into different languages for different borrowers

Joseph from American Family Funding

Simple Nexus is Great!

Pros

I think I like the way Simple Nexus Notifies you when you have received documents from your borrower. I really like that borrowers can simply upload there information straight into the system which can be downloaded right away. It makes things so much easier.

Cons

I think the thing I like the least about the software is the Loan page. I do not like the progress and status column.

Aaron from United Bank of Union

New User

We were looking to fulfill an online application presence with upload abilities. We are new to Simplenexus and are just now fully implementing with clients. So far Simplenexus has done the job we were looking for.

Pros

Program seems simple to use. Clients have said it's easy to use and submit documents.

Cons

Not able to pull credit on the online it can only be done on the app version. Limited LOS that it fully integrates with.

Easy and Intuitive

Pros

SimpleNexus is very easy to use and intuitive. The interface is clean and simple.

Cons

Consumers have to go to a different website (Consumer Connect) to view disclosures. We understand they are close to having their own solution, but we had to roll out without the disclosure process.