• Pros

• "I love that you can access all edits to each individual loan that shows what happened on what date and by whom, its an easy way to track everything."

• "The features that made this software so appealing was how easy it is to process loan payments but also keep the participant loans in order at the same time. "

• "1) Above Average Reliability 2) Kim & Cindy are always there when needed & does a perfect job answering any questions or concerns that one may have. 3) Very easy to use!"

• Cons

• "The only Con I have is that is takes while to generate and updated billing statements due to the amount of loans we have in our system."

• "I feel every type of software has some limitations and the only con I have is in comparison to our old software and our uniqueness in the industry, not to LA Pro itself."

• "Creating any other reports other than standard reports is a bit cumbersome"

Browse LA Pro Reviews

Lori from The NC Baptist Foundation, Inc.

LA Pro Review

This system has met our needs and is easy to use. The support that I have received over the years is excellent. When I have emailed a support question, a response is received within 24 hours or less. Almost always the issue/question is addressed with the initial response. When further help is needed, they have worked with me to get a resolution.

Pros

If a loan is setup correctly, the system takes care of the rest. Churches ask us to run specific "what-if" scenarios on their loan repayments and the amortization reporting has been very helpful and time-saving. The monthly statements look very nice.

Cons

We export a lot of information to Excel to import into our accounting system. Depending on the file, I have to copy, paste and sort to get all of the rows lined up. This is not a huge problem, just something to be aware of.

Reasons for Switching to LA Pro

The functionality we needed was not there. When we were using this we only had a few student loans to track. We began a church loan program and needed better software.

Rhonda from Montana Livestock Ag Credit

I would highly recommend LA Pro.

The staff is really great to work with. They listened to our needs and adjusted the software accordingly. We have used the software 5 years now and I rarely have to put a call into customer service and when I do they are quick to respond with a resolution.

Pros

The staff were able to adapt their software to our industry needs.

Reasons for Choosing LA Pro

LA Pro was the most amiable to making their software work with our needs.

Reasons for Switching to LA Pro

Our program was no longer being supported by the maker.

Ashlee from Portfolio Management Group

Ashlee Jackson

I love that I am able to access everything possible on each loan from conception. I also love that it is very easy to contact someone at LA Pro with any questions I have and are always able to help via webex. Their customer support is amazing!

Cons

Thomas from Spectrum Financial Network, Inc.

LA Pro - Pros

My overall experience with LA Pro has been a great one. I've learned so much from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she is easily the best customer service representative that I've ever had for a product.

Pros

Cons

The only feature I don't like about the software is that you can't increase the size of the platform window.

Reasons for Choosing LA Pro

Our previous EVP chose this software and is the one who taught me the ropes on how to use the software.

Carol from Habitat for Humanity

La Pro in my workplace

I cannot say enough good things about the support team. They are always there for me and are very patient!

Pros

I had never worked in a non-profit before my current position and didn't know what to expect of the software. The team at LA Pro provided all the support I needed!

Cons

I would like to be able to coordinate my collection efforts more efficiently with the program.

Jerry from The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma

LA Pro Review

LA Pro is a great platform for loan servicing. The features available make the servicing of our loan portfolio extremely easy and handles all the variables, such as participation, discounting of interest rates, and service fees with ease. Great value for the price!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality

Cons

Creating any other reports other than standard reports is a bit cumbersome

Eileen from Knighthead Funding, LLC

LA Pro - Easy Loan Administration

Pros: 1) Above Average Reliability 2) Customer support are always there when needed & does a perfect job answering any questions or concerns, one might have. Cons: Occasional glitches Overall: 1) Great value! 2) Excellent customer service! 3) Gets the job done in an efficient manner!

Pros

Cons

Occasional glitches

Sylvia from Texas Business Lenders Group

La Pro Review

Overall, super great product. I'm very happy with La Pro and its ease of use. So glad we purchased it when we started up our business.

Pros

In the almost 8 years we've been in business, this is the only software we haven't replaced. It seems so many times we are promised a program will do what we need but once installed it doesn't live up to its name. La Pro has been wonderful for us and we wouldn't trade it for the world. My favorite part of the program is the reports and how i can customize them for my different credit unions. Since we work with 16 different credit unions, this is extremely important. I highly recommend this product!

Cons

I don't think we're notified when La Pro has an upgrade since it doesn't seem like we get anything very often. The last one came to us ironically right after I emailed to see when an upgrade would come out since the last one had been a long time ago.

Tom from Carolina Eastern Inc

January 2013

LA Pro gets the job done!

Very satisfied with the product and support staff.

Pros

Very stable package, easily exports and imports data to / from our enterprise software (Sage 100)

Cons

As it is an acess database, a little slow when updating the trasactions.

January 2013

Maxwell from Silo Financial Corp.

Simple Loan Administration

-Great value, gets the job done

Pros

-Easy to use -Above Average Reliability -Kim and Cindy are great when needed

Cons

-Limited Reporting Capabilities -Participation Loans are tedious to setup -Occasional glitches / crashes

Cindy from The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma

LA Pro review

LA Pro has worked well for us since April, 2004. Based on ease of use, and excellent customer support, we would and do recommend the software to others.

Pros

Easy to use. Help feature is thorough and contains easy to understand explanations. We are also very satisfied with the customer support we receive. Questions and issues are answered and resolved very quickly and pleasantly. When we do need to call in, we speak with Pete Vining. Mr. Vining is very knowledgeable of the software, very patient, and very pleasant and easy to work with,

Cons

There are some features, in reporting, that we would like to have, that are not available.

Peter from GTF Capital LLC

President

LA Pro has been a great tool for our business and we would highly recommend it to anyone in the finance business.

Pros

LA Pro has met all of our company's needs. It has enabled us to keep a close watch over our customers and fully integrate the program with our business model. The support for LA Pro has been flawless and they have worked hard to correct any issues and helped us along the way during the learning curve. Most issues were because of our lack of knowledge and the support team was able to guide us through the process smoothly when questions arose.

Cons

We have no issues with LA Pro.

March 2013

Heath from Capital Resources, LLC

March 2013

LaPro review

We have used LAPRO software to service our company's loans and participations for five years. We have always been very happy with the LAPRO software and the support staff has always been excellent.

Pros

Cons

I don't have any Cons.

Kimberly from MAW Associates, LP

LaPro Version 7.123.1

Would recommend to anyone needing software to keep track of many loans.

Pros

Forecast report and search features are good. AdHoc reports are good.

Cons

Would like a forecast report for the deferred fees to capture current portion.