Browse LoanAssistant Reviews

Flexible, Comfortable and affordable software in managing loans

Pros

LoanAssistant is a loan management software that my team and I suggest for some of our clients, especially those with loans due to business start-ups. It is a great beginner’s software. It calculates interests, manages billing and pay off statements and it is highly integrative with QuickBooks system. It also covers your mortgages, which is bothersome to most of our clients.

Cons

The software is only applicable for Windows users which limit their possible clients. But for those who are Windows users, none so far have shared any complaints with this software and this helps our institution.

Kathleen from Elizabeth Building and Loan

Mortgage Loan Software integrated with Quickbooks

I've been very impressed with the entire process of Loan Assistant. We have been using this program for over 3 years. Our company has addressed issues, given ideas, and asked for help many times. The Loan Assistant team always responds promptly and with resolutions to our questions or concerns. When something doesn't work quite like we need it to they have always provided assistance and advice on whether we can make adjustments in the software to accommodate our needs. Outstanding Service!

Pros

Integrating with our existing accounting software (Quickbooks) is the most important aspect for us using this software. The ease and simplicity of the program is second and the affordably pricing is also important. The program offers customization to your specific needs if necessary. The superior customer service responsiveness is amazing. I've never waited long for any response and the staff is always pleasant.

Cons

The only con would be that I have not used another loan servicing software program....so I cannot offer comparisons.

Reasons for Choosing LoanAssistant

No other product would allow our specific loan terms and conditions which have been used for over 100 years to work with their product software. Loan Assistant was able to work with our specific needs and has been wonderful. Each year we are growing together and they have made significant improvements since the first program we implemented in 2017. We will continue to be a loyal customer.

nitish from XL dynamics

Good software for managing loans

Overall it's great software to work on as it can reduce to laborious work of managing loans into the simple one.

Pros

Loan assistant is loan management software that our team recommend and suggest to our clients. Most important function of this software is it can organise large of loans that is very difficult for a manual job. It is simple in use and learn curve is simple. It can manage bills and amortization schedule easily and it works well with QuickBooks.

Cons

It can be used only on windows platform which some may find it a disadvantage but most of the user don't bother about it. Customer support is imporving but still lacks in its service.

Emmanuel from Utrak

A Great and Comfortable to use Software in managing loans

Much impressed with how the application works.. I have been using this app for years now and have recommended to many users and institutions.. Good work done... Cudos

Pros

Loan assistant is a great a software to use in managing loans. This app has been recommended by myself to many users, banks and other financial institutions. We are able to integrate with quick books, calculate and manage interests on credit facilities and mortgages.

Cons

Windows users only applicable.it would be of great usage to others as I am enjoying the app when other softwares are been instituted.. GREAT APP

Alex from Omnycor Realty Corp

Great software

reporting

Pros

Great software for my business; saves my team a lot of time - amazing job integrating with QuickBooks! The software is very user friendly and intuitive; reporting is excellent. The support staff has been very helpful with issues not covered in the help file.

Cons

Would be soo much better if they had 24x7 tech. support. Other than that, i cant think of anything else.

Maria from SHH Financial and Leasing, Inc.

Great software!

Very satisfied.

Pros

Loan Assistant is a great tool in tracking loan activity. It has definitely made my job easier posting payments and automating/updating the amortization schedules. Reporting in the system is also very easy and useful.

Cons

Sometimes the system closes out on its own, but all in all the software is very useful. If there are any issues, our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful and knowledgeable. Always ready to help quickly and efficiently.

Ira from BFD

Great Program!

Tracking loans and integrating with QuickBooks.

Pros

Integrates with QuickBooks and does a great job. Program is easy to use and maintain. Tracks various types of loans and has many features for a great price!

Cons

No complaints. The program does what I need it to do. If I ever have a issue, it is quickly resolved.

September 2014

Jo from The Norris Group Hard Money

September 2014

Comfortable and functional product

I am a small business owner and financing is my side business to facilitate sales of my primary product. I have been having a very difficult time finding loan management software that is flexible enough to meet the requirements of my business at reasonable price. This application has done everything I needed it to and it was priced very competitively compared to other products with similar functionality. It feels amazing knowing that I can produce all my accounting reports for both my primary sales and my financing business using the same software.

Terri from J Dixon Accounting Services

October 2014

I absolutely love this product

I absolutely love this product. I was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't want to have to learn an entirely new application. When I read that it worked with QuickBooks I was thrilled because I was already using it for my accounting and there would not be any significant learning curve. The transfer of the existing data was not difficult. I am recommending this product to everyone who is looking for powerful loan amortization software working with QuickBooks.

Tracy from Entry Level Accountant

Excellent support

I cannot speak more highly of this application and its support staff. I am not a technical person and I was apprehensive about new technology, so I reached out to the support team. They were, and still are, readily available as I became comfortable making the transition to using Loan Assistant. Although I was generally familiar with QuickBooks, loan management was new to me. The staff stayed with me and continued to correspond with me until I became proficient.

GREGORY from Parnus One LLC

A need to have fo a small business

The overall experience is excellent. User friendly and powerful software. The support is also great. The most important benefit is connection to Quickbooks Online, which I have not found anywhere else. It is a an excellent product for its price.

Pros

Loan Assistant is an easy to use application. I was able to integrate to my QuickBooks Online file within minutes. Very straightforward loan set up and payment posting processes. The reporting module is very flexible, especially the portfolio summary report, I have not seen such flexibility in any previously used applications. The billing invoices can distributed by email and/or even sms messages.

Cons

Need to have a module to accept ACH payments. Although I was told that it will be released in 2020.

Reasons for Switching to LoanAssistant

QuickBooks integration

Jay from JGAL

Great product!

I was really surprised by the product. I have a quite complicate loan portfolio and had to spend long hours making adjustments and entering the transactions into QuickBooks. Buying LoanAssistant was a game changer. Having more than 150 active loans, I only spent several hours per months to handle payments/statements, no manual entries to QuickBooks anymore!! Thank you LoanAssistant!!!!

Ebenezer from Benela Microfinance Ltd

i want to know how your software works

I have been lending money and i have been using excel as methods of keeping my records but i want to change this system.