• Pros

• "The software is very easy and simple to use. It doesn't matter if you are a new user or a long time user the training to use the program is very minimal. The reports are easy to find and prepare."

• "Learning curve was reasonable and it supports what I need done."

• "This software is the best in such a way that it very complete and easy to use. It saves time and completely does the work for you. It also provide all the reports quickly and in an easy format."

• Cons

• "The help sections could be a bit more specific (for us newbies)"

• "We haven't been using the software that long so we exactly know what does not please us. "

• "It takes a day or 2 to hear back from Customer Support. Its also complicated to set up already existing loans to the system. "

Browse The Loan Office Reviews

Jorge from Texas Repo Mobile Homes

Great loan software

Pros

I really like that you can have separate databases for customers depending on what company you're using. The ability to edit the letters , the reports, and the price

Cons

That it doesn't integrate with an online account for the customer to view their balances and make their payments

Bruce from Scottsdale Fund

W're thrilled we left a full service servicer to switch to The Loan Office

We're a family office that manages approx 50 loans. We outsourced the back office functions to a major service provider for many year. We used to spend many hours monitoring all activity and then hours getting them to correct mistakes. The mistakes became so painful that we decided to take the chance to do it ourselves. Fortunately, we found The Loan Office. As it turns out, it takes no more time for us to enter the data ourselves into The Loan Office than it took to monitor and correct the outside service. Therefore, we're saving a lot of money without any downside. We feel better having more control. As a "small loan servicer", the reporting is less than was necessary because we were serviced to a large loan servicer. While we'd recommend that you do your homework to understand the features of The Loan Office, we're confident that The Loan Office will successfully do what it says it will do - what more can we ask.

Pros

The software does all of the paper work that we need done to manage the loans. We have full data at our fingertips whenever a borrower has a question.

Cons

The company sells a software program, the Mortgage Office, that's many many times more expensive than the Loan Office and has has more feature and capabilities. I guess the "con" of the Loan Office we purchased was that it doesn't include all of those features. However, the reality is that for our company, we didn't need any of those feature and we're very happy with The Loan Office as is.

Prince from National Bank of Malawi

An incredible loan service software

In our organisation we used to experience some mistakes on loan service provisions and it consumed us a lot of time monitoring but when we introduced Loan office, the problem was solved since the does all the paper work we need when managing loans hence saves time and money.

Pros

Cons

Its very nice software it the best results unless you have enough knowledge of it and well functioning gadgets.

Toni from Presto Foods - Ohio Pizza Products

Equipment purchases - Loan

We are still getting use to the software. I have a new supervisor on board who is reviewing the equipment program at this time. We may decide to remove the old items and get on board/better handle with new items coming in year 2017

Pros

reporting

Cons

not understanding one section of loan program

Terri from D.B. Fitzpatrick & Co., Inc./8th & Main

Mortgage Office Review

We use the Mortgage Office to service the commercial mortgages for our loan department. The software provides the necessary tools to service our loans. The customer service department is excellent and has always done a superior job making sure that our needs are met.

Pros

Cons

It would be nice if we could make custom reports if we only want to pull specific data. I would like to be able to keep track of our UCC filings in the software in addition to property insurance. I don't like that there is a separate fee for the amortization feature. I feel like this should come with the software.

Jerrel from Willow Creek Capital

Small Business User

The Loan Office has really helped to make us look more professional in the eyes of our borrowers, and it has saved me a lot of time.

Pros

1. interacts easily w/ QuickBooks 2. allows me to send borrower statements directly from TLO 3. much easier to produce payoff demands

Cons

1. if it embedded a bit different calendar/reminder platform, that would add a lot of value to me. I separately run "Remind Me," but this isn't a big deal. 2. annual cost for software support and for upgrades seems high. Now that I know how to use it, I am guessing I won't call in more than twice a year. 3. I would love to be able to use TLO from home and my office, ie, log into the same TLO platform and use it whereever suits my schedule that day. I understand the need to prevent multiple users from sharing the same license, but I am a one-man shop and there has to be a way to do this.

September 2016

Bonny from Graysbrook Capital Ltd.

September 2016

Glad we made the switch!

We have been very happy with our installation of TLO. The support from Wyatt Gilbert, Ramiro Ruiz and JoAnn was fantastic. They answered endless questions while we were making our decision, and supported us every step of the way during implementation. Our processes are much more efficient, our information on files is more consistent and easier for staff to access. Since bringing TLO online, we have been able to successfully expand our territory without any added staffing expense. Loan Office was easy for staff to learn to use, and the integration with Quick Books is nearly seamless.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to store & organize attached files, multi user capability. The integration with Quick Books for exporting payment transactions is smooth.

Cons

The Reminders section is not as flexible, or visible as we would prefer. The custom reporting component is not user friendly, even with an experienced Crystal Reports user. We use the custom fields extensively, but find it difficult to report on those fields

Gil from G A Company

September 2016

I couldn't be happier with this software - it does everything I need

I'm really happy with the software. It's very easy to use, very easy to learn, and I really like the technical support people - they are always very fast, courteous, and friendly. No complaints at all. I would recommend this product highly.

Pros

It's just very easy to use, and the reports and statements are very professional.

Cons

I don't have any negatives at all.

Tamara from Crossroads Investment Lending

September 2016

The Loan Office software is awesome!!

I have been using The Loan Office software for several months and very pleased with it. The customer support and tech team are excellent! They are great to listen and trouble shoot any questions that I have and they follow up to make sure that my questions were resolved and everything is running smoothly. It's awesome to have everything in one place from customer & property information to printing our loan packet for closing to insurance and funding! Its very user friendly and again the tech support is fantastic! This program for our company has been a great assist in growing our company!!

Amanda from Thrive Lending

My small company utilizes this software to service our loan portfolio of around 30 loans.

Ease of reporting. The ability to send Payoff Letters and Borrower Payment Statements directly from the software.

Pros

I like that its fairly straight forward and that we can set up templates to use when setting up new loans.

Jeffrey from Scottsdale Fund, LLC

Supports my loan servicing very well

Pros

Learning curve was reasonable and it supports what I need done.

Cons

Happy with its functionality so I have no cons

Rhonda from VNBAC

Our small portfolio!

We are an Asset Management firm that is currently servicing ~140 loans. This program has been great for our needs. It was easy to load all the loans and the day-to-day management/operation is very simple.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and simple to use.

Cons

There is not really anything I don't like. It serves our needs.

September 2016

Marjorie from Mar Financial Solution N.V.

First Caribbean based user

We are a small company based in the Caribbean that gives personal micro loans. The Loan Office is very cost effective and with the link to QB it's the perfect software for us. Whenever we have a problem we just e-mail our questions and our friendly and always helpful customer supporter will either call us or email us in the stipulated time frame. We love how we can process the payments and keep track of the delinquent borrowers. We are very pleased with the software and it helps us achieve our business goals.

Pros

When you have a company that gives loans the most important part in the whole process is the collection. We are pleased with the borrower late report. It gives us an update daily, so we know exactly who is late with its payment.

Pam from Acclaim Solutions, LLC

Loan Office Review

Overall I have really enjoyed using the Loan Office. This is the first time I have ever used a program like this. It is fun!

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. It seems to do the work for you.

Cons

Not being able to process a report that I needed.

Carlos from Equidem Management LLC

Best option in the market.

Before using Loan Office we tried 2 diferent softwares. Loan Office makes our operation better.

Pros

It is a very complete and easy to use software. The platform is very friendly.

Cons

No comments. Our team feels comfortable using it.

Tari from City of Lakeport

The Loan Office Review

The benefits for me is having the ability to track insurance, property taxes, and occupancy requirements. I can easily keep on top of who I need to contact by running a report.

Pros

The loan monitoring tools, payment statements, reports and the techs who contact me from support have been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

I need to call and leave a message for support and wait for a call back.

Kelly from Buffalo Common Wealth, LLC

Great flexibility

I love the flexibility the Loan Office gives me. I make community development micro business loans. I can configure a loan with multiple payback features - initial term of interest only, fixed payments, remainder amortized, balloon payments, etc... and be able to produce an accurate repayment schedule for the closing. I can email statements from right inside the program, which is handy. The reports and notices are a pain to customize (in MS Word), but that is my only complaint. My portfolio is very small, so I generally do personalized collections notices anyway. The ability to only have one funder per loan is not a problem since LLC all investments are pooled and member returns are figured on the entire portfolio, not per loan. We could also service a specific loan for an LLC member if they wished to invest outside of the pool, but we haven't done this yet. The customer service/ tech support guys are very helpful and have promptly addressed any difficulties I've sent their way. I used another, less expensive program, for about ten years, but the flexibility to create loan terms that work for my borrowers makes the additional cost very worthwhile.

Beth from Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Co.

Easy to use and affordable

We only have a small number of mortgage loans that we service and this software was extremely affordable and a lot easier to use than our previous software or others that we found in our research.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and intuitive. If help is needed The Loan Office Users Guide is very helpful.

Cons

There is no easy to use custom reporting feature, however we were told that up-front.

Michelle from CUEE, Inc

The Loan Office, User Friendly

We were in the market to change our loan software. We did internet searches and found The Loan Office. We received great service from the start with the webinar introducing the product. Everything was very clear, and there was a time devoted to answer our questions.

Pros

It is very user friendly, and we can now access reports better than the previous software.

Cons

Thus far I do not have any negative responses.

Brenda from Rodney Leifeste, Broker

July 2015

Excellent product and well worth the money

I just want to let you know how much this program has improved my bookkeeping. I have been managing approximately 15 owner financed homes for the last 4 years. The company was losing on so much interest and late fees by keeping it manually. When I previewed this program, I knew that this would help a bunch. It not only keeps my records but it also shows the Lender his investment and his monthly interest that he is making on each note. Wyatt Gilbert was so nice and helpful with the purchase of the program and all the way up to, "OMG.Wyatt I crashed my whole system, please help!!! He was always willing to help me, even while he was out of town and on weekends. Overall, I am very pleased and would definitely recommend this program to anyone who carries and services notes. Excellent product and well worth the money.

February 2016

Michael from My Desert Properties LLC

February 2016

I was Hesitant at First...

I was hesitant at first to switch my software. My old software was outdated and lacked many features I needed to take my business to the next level. I found The Loan Office online and it looked too good to be true, Had more features than I was ever going to use. I contacted Wyatt Gilbert , he walked me through the steps and Demo. I expressed my concern about switching and that I might end up making a mistake, but Wyatt assured me that customer support was just a phone call away and not to worry. Well he was right , I got to say that Customer Service is a five star service. Didn't matter what my questions were they always had a immediate solution. These guys have it together. I would never turn back. The loan office and my company are married for life...Thank you

Beth from Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company

Cost effective and User friendly

We needed to replace our old software that was no longer supported and expected to pay $20-$30k for an upgrade or a new system. With only 25 loans in our portfolio we were thrilled to find this cost effective solution. More importantly it is very user friendly, so given a brief "tour" of the system provided us with enough information to get us up and running. When we did have questions, the customer service has been friendly and helpful. We've been able to add our company logo to some of the reports and coupons and they look very professional. The reports offer a lot of flexibility and there are many other excellent features in the system.

Teresa from Kingdom Contract Servicing LLC

Fabulous!

I have used many servicing systems and the Loan Office is absolutely the best for our needs! The development of this cutting edge software was well thought out and is very easy to use. The reporting is wonderful, there are more bells and whistles than I can name and all of this is out of the box! The statements, letters and reports are very professional and look great! The only con to the software would be escrow limitations, but in the big picture, it sets the standard for every other need. The sales team and support really know this software, which is most helpful. I highly recommend the Loan Office .it does not disappoint!!

Judy from JM Harris VA

September 2016

This software is a wonderful upgrade from previous software we used.

There's a learning curve, of course, but it's basically been easy to use and our "mistakes" have been correctable. We were up and running in no time.

Pros

The ease of navigating the fields.

Cons

The help sections could be a bit more specific (for us newbies)

March 2015

Tom from Wisconsin United Methodist Foundation, Inc.

March 2015

Great software & support!

We are a very small non-profit with a limited budget. The Loan Office was the perfect solution for our organization. It is excellent software that completely meets our needs and is very affordable. It has features that are light-years ahead of the software that we had been using previously. The software support is also great. Any questions that I had were quickly addressed, as were any problems that we encountered. I would definitely recommend The Loan Office.

Steve from Guys Investment Group

I'd buy it again

So far so good. Compared to the previous servicing software I've used, The Loan Office is lightyears ahead.

Pros

Organization, User friendly, personalization, etc

Good loan management software for small business

Pros

Loan Office is really helpful for servicing and management that offers integration with QuickBooks and is really easy to integrate with existing reports. It has a great user interface and customization features depending on users. Overall would recommend for any small business that needs an affordable options.

Cons

It really has no major flaws considering it is geared toward small users that dont typically need sophisticated features.

February 2015

Darlene from Stadheim Properties

February 2015

Outstanding Software!

TLO is the perfect accounting software for our business. I have contacted customer service numerous times. Each time they are quick to respond and spot-on with solutions or directions to accurate procedures that capture / post pertinent information. I recently attended the 2 day seminar, which was packed with vital information and presentations. Rik is a very good instructor.

May 2015

ANNA from BUILDERS FINANCIAL SERVICE LLC

May 2015

the program is very user friendly, and makes sense, never frusterated with the many functions

pros- the ease of understanding, I had about half hour training, then set free, if and when I have questions, the support team is very helpful, one time in particular , Ramano, I think was his name, was so very patient with me, on several clean up issues I needed help with. I was so amazed how he helped me, and did not treat me like the dummy with computer I really am.

August 2015

Philip from MCJ Ventures, LLC

August 2015

Great Software...Small Learning Curve but Great Customer Service

This software does everything I need to help me run my small business servicing various loans. The software is about as user-friendly as can be, given the different things it can handle, but anytime I have trouble, a quick phone call with customer service helps me figure out what I was trying to do.

October 2015

Sue from First Republic Investment Corporation

October 2015

Makes our office ALMOST human obsolete.

Spread sheets are very easy to read. Extremely user friendly. Love that the" Demand for Payoff" is in a format even our customers understand. (Our customer don't understand very much) Love the various reports it is able to computate.

Edward from Titan Funding, LLC

Great Software

We tried all of the major servicing software out there and The Loan office was by far the easiest and most efficient program available. No matter if you service a small or large portfolio it allows for you to manage your loans with ease.

Kathleen from Performance Capital LLC

The Loan Office

The Loan Office is an efficient loan servicing software that is easy to use. If I ever have any questions regarding the software, I can talk to a live person immediately, who is always able to answer my questions.

Susan from New York Annual Conference of the UMC

March 2015

Very user friendly and meets all our needs

We have just implemented The Loan Office software and are very happy with it's ease of use and reporting capabilities. The knowledgeable and pleasant support staff have been a pleasure to work with.

Tyler from Columbia River Funding

Great Program. Inexpensive Price

We needed an affordable program that we could use as our company grows and The Loan Office was very affordable especially for the capabilities it offers.

Jeremy from 2nd Chance Mortgages

Great Software

We have been using loan office for about 3 months now. It has been a great experience. Tech support has been very helpful.

Michael from EYYA Realty Corp

Excellent software

Great program Prompt courteous and efficient technical support

Dustin from Kentucky Dream Homes

Great customer service

The product is great, and the employees are all very helpful

Sazzadun Nabi

Shubham from vistaar financeal pvt ltd

Essy use full App

Pros

Because this is very smart & use full software .

Cons

this is ver smart & normal process for claim .

September 2016

Cheryl from Park Management, Inc.

Great product

This was fairly easy to learn for someone with no lending experience. Customer service is excellent and ready to help whenever I needed it. After our first 10 loans, I now feel comfortable knowing that I can quickly process new loans and have the support for whatever situation arises.

Pros

Ease of use and quick learning curve. The software provides all the reports necessary in a quick and easy format.

Cons

None