• Pros

• "The product is extremely easy to use and very straightforward. "

• "Love how easy to use this program is. I like also how affordable it is. "

• "That’s it’s easy to use and easy to navigate. "

• Cons

• "There are times when system is slow but that's mainly because ALadvantage are running software updates however i would suggest to send notification to customers :-)"

• "It has a learning curve, but once you get used to it it is all ok."

• "It's really overwhelming in the beginning when your first start using the software. Tech support is great. We had a representative come out to give us hands on training which helped us tremendously. "

Browse AL Advantage Reviews

JESSICA from Pacifica Senior Living

Risk Management

I love it, I'm able to track my data greatly.

Pros

I love receiving the daily automatic reports. I don't even have to log in to get my updates. The customer service is also outstanding.

Cons

I still don't know how to get the incident reports. However, the daily report is enough for me.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied March 2019

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for taking time to share this great review! It's good to see that you're using the automatic reports and that our support is exceeding your expectations. As far as the Incident Reports. If you're referring to getting notifications, you can find out how to set that up on our FAQ page, in the Reports section. Or feel free to call or email Support@ALAdvantage.com anytime and they can help as well. We truly appreciate your partnership. Sincerely, The ALAdvantage Team

VIVIAN from ABIGAIL COMPLETE CARE INC

ALA performance

ala provides us with the tools to create a resident file and stay in compliance.

Pros

ease and that state licensing approves it. customer service is great.

Cons

the medication section . it is cumbersome and is not friendly for clinicians to whom we present request for reconciliation or review. the software captures and saves all meds that are entered into the system and does not have a feature to archive so it is not possible to generate a clean current list of active meds. it also does not archive old orders. we have a lot of order changes. there should be a way to segregate so that a current list of accurate meds is provided. also, the assessment tool is good but should also be a stand alone . the full service plan is not often needed but the basic assessment is. currently , the assessment function does not capture any notes or instructions. additionally, not all facilities use a point system. this is confusing to customers. the face sheet does not always put the alternate resp party contacts in the right order. it should be specific so we can choose what shows up on face sheet. needs to add a specific section for annual vaccines and calendar of office visits- which dr is seen, date, etc.

Reasons for Choosing AL Advantage

strong history and working relationship

Response from AL Advantage

Replied October 2019

Vivian, Thank you for letting us know this information and our support team will continue to be in contact with you throughout this process of enhancing our software to better meet your needs. We thank you for this review and look forward to optimizing the system so that it is easier to use and understand for you and your staff. Thank you for informing us of these needed changes. Sincerely, AL Advantage

Diane from The Saybrook at Haddam

Resident Care Director

Each section should be able to write individual responses - several areas not able to - Can not tweek the program enough to fit our facilities needs (example - the fall follow up - is a set amount of time - we should be able to tweek it to how ever long we need it). When looking at archived residents - should be easier to read notes - not have to reinstate them to read them. I often find that residents have "unit" and "sex" categories changed on the resident info page - these should have a question before changes are made to the info page - too easy to change with one key stroke. Is there a written manual for all the features of the program?

Pros

fairly easy to use

Cons

can not individualize enough

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for providing your feedback on AL Advantage Senior Care Software. We¿re so glad that you find it easy to use. We appreciate the time you took to offer your insights in other areas as well. We¿ll carefully review your comments and consider ways to make changes that will continue to make things easier for you and others in your daily tasks. Thanks again for your time. We know it¿s valuable.

Garrett from The Lodges at Ada's Vineyard

Excellent internet based software, updates and intuitive UI a little behind

We've been with the company from the beginning and have seen positive, but slow, progress. We use it mainly for MARs and Facesheets. It's too clunky and not user friendly enough at this point to use on tablets. As stated above the customer service is awesome!

Pros

I love that it's built specifically for the industry. Face-sheets and MARs are equipped with the exact information needed. Customer support is on top of things, very quick to resolve issues and respond.

Cons

The UI is a little behind for online software. Seems like the web page could fill up the screen better, there are wide columns on either side. It can be really slow to respond or load and there seem to be a lot of steps involved sometimes, for example just to print the MARs. An app based software would also be great to be used on tablets! It would be nice to have a drop down menu of medications, doses and general directions, it would make entering MARs much faster. Also an electronic MAR would be awesome as well! Where each med-tech had a login and could digitally sign for meds.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for writing a review, Garrett! We appreciate your honest assessment and are looking forward to implementing some of the features that you mentioned in the future. We truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day to share your insights. We value our partnership with you. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Jan from villas

AL Advantage pros vs. cons

Pros

Fairly easy to use. I use the program every day I am at work. I appreciate the "drop-down" selections on the Needs and Service Care Plan feature.

Cons

Cannot save a CA death report. When you add one item to the Needs and Service Care Plan, the entire care plan has to be reprinted. Confusion when listing the responsible party vs. the alternate contact for the face sheet. Responsible party is not always the person to call in an emergency....especially if they do not live locally. Initially, a little more "hands on" training would have been nice and also a couple of follow-up visits from the Rep would have been helpful. I know we are not utilizing the full features of this program due to our heavy case load of 171 residents.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Hello Jan, Thank you for this wonderful review. When needing to save the CA Death Report simply open the link and download that report to your local machine. This will allow for local saving and editing. We are always wanting to help our users with our software. If you would like to let us know a good time we can perform another training session for users please let us know and we will be happy to schedule that. We always want you and your users to get the best and most abundant experience from our software. Thank you!

Rick from Activcare Living

AL Advantage Software - Simplifys record keeping for our community!

Having our resident's information stored and backed up on the servers is probably the best advantage of using the software. Having the ability to access the information remotely from any computer is the second best feature. No more running around trying to find a resident's file that someone else is using has streamlined our work day. Multiple users can access the program at the same time. Printing out files for the staff or our family members is a breeze.

Pros

Having the service plans and resident information at my finger tips. Having everything centrally stored in one place and have access to the information from any computer is priceless.

Cons

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your honest review, Rick! We appreciate when we hear good things from our partners in senior care. It sounds like you've had a smooth transition from a paper system to our automated software. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We wish you much success. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Courtney from SRG

User Friendly

Pros

The care plans are easy to read for the care staff giving the direct care. Communication of care is important in our line of work. AL Advantage has well organized care plans for staff to get the information needed. I also like the drop down menu with options for title of chart notes. It helps keep all chart notes for certain topics organized when you need to find certain information.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to add more information into certain areas of care. Some resident's don't need information under "grooming" entry, but need extra room under "dressing" on the care plan. It would be nice to not be so limited on space per heading, instead limit space per page.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2019

Courtney, Thank you for the review and taking your time to let us know how we and the software are doing. We have a new roll-out that is deploying on the 5th of this month that will address this entry and space issue. If you need anything do not hesitate to contact support. Thank you!

Rebecca from Pacifica Senior Living

Easy to use but only if you use a point system

It is helping me ensure that I am capturing the revenue for level of care. It also ensures that I do not miss any updates.

Pros

It is easy to use, add residents, archive residents. I like the reports and the staffing model recommendations.

Cons

The NEW RESIDENT TAB IS IN THE WRONG SPOT! IT IS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT AND MY STAFF CLICKS IT CONTINUOUSLY THINKING IT IS THE NEXT BUTTON. There is no next button or save button. We end up with 10+ new residents a week and I have to archive them!

Response from AL Advantage

Replied February 2019

Hi Rebecca, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that your team finds it easy to use and that the reports and reminders are helpful as well. We truly appreciate your input about the system functionality and will take it into consideration as we continue to make the software the most efficient for our users. We know that your time is valuable and look forward to partnering with you for years to come. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

Rodney from Beacon Crest Senior Living

Great Easy Program

Pros

Love how easy to use this program is. I like also how affordable it is.

Cons

There hasn't been anything that i haven't liked yet.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for writing a great review, Rodney! We're so glad that the program is meeting the needs at Beacon Crest. We appreciate you taking time from your busy day to share your insights. We truly value our partnership with you. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Tonya from Harmony Senior Services

Straightforward EHR Software

Again, the system is very straight forward and easy to use and the amount of support I've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and very straightforward.

Cons

In my opinion, the biggest downfall is the lack of data checks and required fields throughout the system. While I agree that not everything is required, there should always be some amount of mandatory data. AL Advantage doesn't have anything in place to prompt you if certain fields were missed or keyed in the wrong format.

Kimberley from Birkemeier Health Associates

AL Advantage Surpasses Expectations

As an experienced nurse consultant in the assisted living industry, I have had exposure to multiple electronic documentation programs and I am always delighted and relieved when I have the opportunity to support companies and communities that utilize AL Advantage! The owners of AL Advantage, support personnel, and the actual program all live up to their claims: it is extremely easy to use, it transfers information to various documents thus reducing wasted time individually creating related documents, creates intelligible reports, the program can easily support state specific idiosyncrasies related to documentation requirements. Unlike many other programs, AL Advantage does not require extensive time to create specific drop-down boxes. A variety of options are already assembled in the drop-down boxes, yet the user also has the option of entering free-text entries as well. And if there is ever a question or a need? One simple call or email is usually all it takes to achieve near immediate resolution from well-qualified and professional support personnel! Thank you, AL Advantage, for making my job so much easier and more enjoyable with your program!

Pros

Like most? That's a tough question! Maybe that I can quickly and easily assemble an assessment with the LOC and service plan information being transferred within the program when I have a last minute admission, but that I can also re-enter and "beef up" the entries at a later date because of the free-text option. Being able to toggle to various sections of the program within a resident without having to reselect the resident for each section. And how the information transfers from one section to another and populates lists without having to re-enter the information multiple times. Shall I keep going?

Cons

Nothing. Especially because the very few things I have found that I didn't care for had to do with me as the user, not the program!

May from Pacifica Senior Living, Escondido

ALadvantage and Customer Service

When system is slow, i would reach out to rep and he's always always ready to help me, remotely guide me with the concerns. Rep is very attentive and follows through! He would let me know if it's a system update that is causing the hour glass to keep going; or if it's my wrong doing :-) He would make suggestions on what i should do when i am logged in to aladvantage so that i can work efficiently.

Pros

ALadvantage has easy navigation from one tab to another. I would say that it should be stressed to customers TO ALWAYS SAVED CURRENT ASSESSMENT TO HISTORY otherwise you will lose and it will look like you didn't do it :-(

Cons

Response from AL Advantage

Replied January 2019

Hello May, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and the kind words for our Customer Support rep. It's great to know that his hard work is recognized. Please know that we make every effort to provide the highest quality performance and are working on eliminating any software slowdowns. We also look forward to announcing new features in the near future that will continue to make your job easier. Thank you for taking the time to provide your input. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Pawi from La Siena

AL Advanatge at Assisted Living

It helps with communication among all staff in the Assisted Living department. However, we experience that's it's also down for maintenance during business hours and for this reason we are not always able to save our charting after typing it in. It would be helpful to have prior communication about this, as we can avoid charting during those times.

Pros

-User friendly. -Easy to use -Great customer support -Great online tutorial

Cons

-Not enough areas for additional note taking on assessment tool

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your honest review, Pawi. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your insights. We know your time is valuable. We've made note of your comments and will consider them for future enhancements. While we make every effort to notify all of our users when maintenance is scheduled and schedule in times of lowest usage, occasionally there are unforeseen issues that prevent prior notification of access limitations. Please know that our goal is to provide you with tools that increase your success. Caregivers are our top priority. Feel free to contact us anytime if we can be of service. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Leah from Sun and Sea Manor

The grace of AL Advantage

Pros

Using AL Advantage is made creating care plans for residents so much easier and offers easy medical terminology to use for every type of patient. The Extra tabs helps give a guideline to how much time in between admitting and when the info should be updated, giving extra space to write a brief description for the patient has been helpful. The Incident report and how it retains the info for years is helpful because it is needed in case by case situations.

Cons

The only issue I have is the amount of time it gives while I'm inputting information it will cut off and I will lose all I have been inputting and have to go back and retype the info in. That's the most frustrating part.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Leah, Thank you for taking your time to write this review. We are happy that AL Advantage is surpassing your expectations and retaining your information as needed. We will have our Development team track and fix the issue you mentioned for data entry. Thank you!

Mariam from Renaissance Village Murrieta

Our Great Experience

I have personally used AL Advantage in three properties (different companies) and it's just absolutely wonderful and user friendly. Its a great tool for our staff. Beneficial reports that help our community stay in compliance. One of the best face sheets I have seen. As a nurse, it is convenient when placing all the information for an incident, AL Advantage creates the exact state report needed. The only things that I would say about the system that I wish was a little different is automatically dating the next assessment and MD report.

Pros

- User Friendly - Reports - Face Sheet - Populating state reports - Keeping the showers and laundry schedules organized

Cons

- You have to manually input the assessment date, MD Report and it doesn't automatically schedule the next assessment.

shannon from MBK

It is an easy program to use. I would like a more in-depth assessment with more breakdown, but it is fine for simple services.

Pros

it is an easy program to use and that is the best I can say right now

Cons

if I am working on an assessment, which can be over a period of days, and I do not save the current assessment to history, any changes will still affect my "numbers". I do not like this as it is not always accurate. I have complained about this feature, since it skews my staffing.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Shannon, Thank you for your review. We are glad AL Advantage works well for you. I have documented the assessment auto-save to history feature you mentioned to our team and it is now in our queue. Thank you

Leann from The Charleston at Cedar Hills

Industry: Facilities Services

ALAdvantage is a good program

Overall the experience has been good.

Pros

Ease of use is the best thing. It is usually very easy to use. We were not given an option and in most areas, it has worked out just fine.

Cons

We would love to have the MAR and ALAdvantage to be connected and we would love to have an area on ALAdvantage where the staff could mark off cares.

Reasons for Choosing AL Advantage

We did not choose this product. It was chosen by our corporate offices.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Leann, Thank you greatly for your review. We are happy AL Advantage has been easy-to-use for you and your staff. AL Advantage can absolutely integrate with your MAR program. We would just need to discuss with your MAR provider. Support is always happy to hear from you on this and setup that integration for you. We are in the process of creating new features including care and task tracking that will be ready for release in the near future. Thank you!

Crystal from The Landing at Willow Grove

The Landing at Willow Grove

Overall program is helpful and intuitive.

Pros

Love the support plan feature and the ability to print a resident summary for caregivers and for training new staff on resident care needs

Cons

Layout of the incident reports when looking at a specified time frame. Not easily read with the way it is broken down. Often we find a resident file transposed. Such as a resident picture that mysteriously shows up under a different residents name and info.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Crystal, I am sorry images are not appearing in the correct spots or are being cloned. I will have our support team reach out to you in regards to this issue so we can get that corrected. Thank you!

Jake from Pacifica

AL Review

Pros

Ease of use, the system is very easy to learn and navigate.

Cons

The software requires a lot of user intervention and changes. I wish the system would prompt a bit more i.e. an assessment and service plan should be completed at the same time. However, the system allows for this to be individual. Or that they are not required to be saved to history.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Jake, Thank you for your review. We are glad you are enjoying our software. For any future requests, ideas or suggestions please always feel free to reach out to our support team. We want to continue improving our software everyday and always want suggestions to make life easier for every user! Thank you

Sara from Commonwealth Senior Living

aladvantage

Everything is wonderful except the deleting of parts of care-plans while working, this has been the only downfall I see but it is a big one.

Pros

Easy one click access to lots of info on each resident

Cons

Many times when working on care plans the whole thing deletes itself having to start the whole section over, it may be only one section but a lot of time and detail goes into it

Response from AL Advantage

Replied July 2019

Sara, Thank you for your time to review AL Advantage. We truly appreciate it. If you ever have an experience like this in the future please call our support team to assist. I have forwarded this to our Development team and we will be taking a look at this to see where this issue may lie. Thank you!

Marvin from Commonwealth Senior Living

I love AL ADV!

Overall experience, I love it.

Pros

Easy to Use. I like that it has a lot of reports are pulled from different places of the software.

Cons

Sometimes has a lag, new updates are a little confusing

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Marvin, Thank you for your review. We always want to give the highest visibility in our reports as possible. We are always looking at improving our software and we are sorry you are experiencing lag time. That is something I will communicate to our team for review. Thank you!

Baerbel from Beehive Assisted Living of Green Valley

AL Advantage reviews

Facesheet, Service Plan, Medications all are easy to enter. Reports are also easy to retrieve and print.

Pros

The system is easy to follow. It makes it much easier when information is being interfaced. It is nice that you also can pull up reports. Information is easy to entered.

Cons

Have no dislikes. The system works well for me and my staff.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your encouraging review, Baerbel! We always love to hear when our partners in senior care-giving are finding value in the AL Advantage software. Thank you for taking the time to share your insights with us. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Hugo from The Foothills at Simi Valley

Al Advantage review

I have worked with other programs, but AL Advantage is user friendly and its reports and very helpful for the routine day to day of my community

Pros

Easy to use. very helpful reports. initial screen really give you an idea of your community

Cons

it does not have an automatic way to change due date for next assessment

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Hugo! We're so glad to hear that the new Community Snapshot is valuable to you and your team. We've also made note of your comments and will consider them for future enhancements. Thank you for your partnership in senior caregiving. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Michelle from Pacifica Senior living Tucson

senior living

over all it has been a good experience for us

Pros

i am able to look up residents quickly and having all their information at my fingertips is a real advantage

Cons

I don't like that the social security numbers vanish

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for the excellent review and 5-star ratings, Michelle! We love when our partners in care-giving appreciate our work. We noticed your comment about the social security numbers, and after checking our support history, we confirmed that this was determined to be a user-related training issue and not a system malfunction. We trust that further training for your staff was able to resolve the issue. Please don¿t hesitate to contact us if you come across other questions or concerns. We value your partnership. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Stefanie from Casa Aldea

User Friendly

I love using the program because it’s very straight forward and easy to train someone to use it

Pros

That’s it’s easy to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

Death report section needs some help. Does not allow us to save it

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Hi Stefanie, We are happy to hear that you are loving our software and we are always committed to making it better! The California Death Report does allow for downloading and saving. When you open the form you will see a down arrow in the upper right hand corner. This arrow allows you to download the form and save it to your local machine. From there you can edit the document locally via PDF. If you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to our support team at any time. Thank you!

Steven from WoodPark AgeSong

AL Advantage review

This was the answer to major concerns of licensing body about our care plans and regular updates. Because AL Advantage tracks this information its easy to prove what we are doing and when.

Pros

Easy to use, constantly improving, very intuitive

Cons

Sometimes there are reports that I would like to have that I can't get. Main one is a diet list that includes pictures (have submitted previously).

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your review, Steven! We appreciate that you've noticed our desire to be constantly improving. That is a high priority for AL Advantage. We've made note of your suggestions and will consider them for future enhancements. We value your partnerships with us in senior care. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Paulette from Sandi Flores Consulting Group, Inc.

Clinical Nurse Consultant

I love AL Advantage for it's thoroughness in providing a sound software dedicated to seniors. The narrative charting is very helpful and the internal reports that generate into a state report. Of all the software programs, I musta admit that I prefer AL Advantage over all of them. The other programs are complex, redundant and laborious to complete.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this software, organization of the reports and the ability to instruct care givers on the amount of care that each individual resident, requires using the resident summary

Cons

The software is slow at times and may lose service.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Paulette, Thank you very much for your review. We always aim to make sure that caregivers have the easiest-to-use software to ensure we don't add more stress on top of an already stressful job. We want to make your life as easy as possible so you can focus on what is important, your residents! Thank you!

Alex from Pacifica Senior Living

User of this program

As the director of nursing department, the program is helpful and excellent for service planning. Yet inputting information like weights and vitals for a large group of people is a tedious task. Please consider a pathway for inputting information that does not require switching from individual to individual.

Pros

Able to access from any computer. service planning is easy.

Cons

Inputting information is a time consuming task, servers are slow

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Alex, Thank you for your review and highlighting a critical point. This review will be given to our development team to begin working on a batch data entry system for all residents. Thank you for this review!

Rodney from Beacon Crest Senior Living

Easy to use and great for the money

With AL advantage we are able to keep everything electronically and print if desired. It keep everything organized for us.

Pros

It is fairly easy to use. I like they charge you per person so when you are starting out you don't have to pay a lot up front. They are able to use your state regulations and create an assessment tool for you.

Cons

I haven't found too many thing wrong with this product. Iguess if i had to find one it would be integrating with other software but that is difficult when you have software from other companies.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Rodney, Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you find AL Advantage easy-to-use and that it is helping you and your staff keep proper organization and is user friendly. If you ever have a need or question always reach out to our support team for immediate assistance. Thank you!

Andrew from Pacifica Senior Living

Industry: Mental Health Care

Alright for ease of use.

The overall experience with AL advantage is amazing. System is responsive, intuitive, and very helpful.

Pros

Pros: Many rosters made available, facility forms and functionality made easy. The virtual tutorials are a major pro.

Cons

Cons: Loading speed was not so fast, not being able to see contacts on archived residents list. System software seems buggy at times.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for writing a review, Andrew! We truly appreciate you taking time from your busy day to share your insights. We've noted your suggestion and will consider it for future enhancements. Thank you for your partnership. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Mona from Commonwealth

My experience has been great

Pros

Self explanatory system easy to use for staff charting system give you options

Cons

Not able to see medications system when doing care plans and assessment system

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Mona, Thank you for your review. We have integration ability with your selected eMAR. If this option is wanted please just reach out to our support team to set this configuration up with the proper API points for you. Thank you!

Angelina from The Regency Assisted Living

easy to use

Pros

easy to use and it is updated often by the al staff

Cons

boxes are added w/o explanation, but can be figured out

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Angelina, Thank you for the review. We always want to make sure AL Advantage is the easiest-to-use software so you can have more time with residents. I am sorry you did not receive our update announcement email and I will check with our team on that right now. Thank you.

launa from Hospitality

Great Software

Love how easy it is for all to use.

Pros

Ease of use ! Also, like that creates State specific reports

Cons

would like to auto populate from charting to other areas of AL

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Launa, Thank you for the review. We are very glad you are finding AL Advantage easy-to-use and will continue ensuring ease-of-use. We will take a look into auto-population features for future releases. Thank you!

Tyree from Senior Resourse Group

Enliven Program Director

I find it user friendly and easy to achieve a scope of my community standings within the parameters of concern.

Pros

The ease in which I can update residents' needs

Cons

The fact that when I go to print past assessments, the date shows the day of printing instead of the date originally printed.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you Tyree for completing a review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer input. We've made note of your suggestion for future consideration as well. Thank you for partnering with us for your senior care. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

John from MBK Senior Living

Pros

- Ease of use - Great reporting functionality - Obtain useful information quickly

Cons

There isn't anything I really don't like about this software.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for you encouraging review, John! We appreciate when our partners take time to provide valuable feedback and always love to hear good news. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

pearl from pacifica forest trace

Pros

easy to use. can talk to a real person when you have a problem

Cons

not being able to print one resident than having to print a group of them. under reports.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Pearl! We know your time is valuable. We noticed your comment about printing reports for individual residents and would love to help you navigate that task. If you¿re not able to find the individual report that you need in the ¿Reports Module¿, you may find that it can be printed for one (1) resident at a time from the ¿Residents¿ Module¿. Unfortunately, since we¿re not sure which report you¿re referring to, we¿re not able to specifically answer your question here. Please feel free to contact our Support Team when you have time, and they will be happy to assist you. Best wishes, The AL Advantage Team

Malou from Health, Wellness and Fitness

USEFUL SOFTWARE

Pros

This software is very useful. Very easy to use.

Cons

I like everything in the software. I can easily access from home or any computers.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied July 2019

Malou, Thank you for your review. We are glad you are enjoying AL Advantage. If there is anything else you need always feel free to contact us! Thank you

Mary from CSL

Na

Pros

The system is very user friendly. This is a very helpful program.

Cons

Nothing everything runs smoothly. I have had no problems myself.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Mary, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that the software is working above expectations for you and your team! Thank you

esmeralda from San Clemente VIllas

perfect software for your needs

working in a senior retirement its very easy to keep track of information

Pros

easy to understand and enter all information

Cons

nothing its very simple to use there's not a lot of training you need for this

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Esmeralda, Thank you for your review! We are happy that the software is exceeding all expectations! Thank you.

Joel from Commonwealth Senior Living at Farnham

Ok

Pros

The software is functional. However, many of the features are difficult to access and the overall UI is not user-friendly.

Cons

The intuitiveness of the navigation and the fact that it does not interface directly with other software that we use causes challenges.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Joel, We are sorry you are not getting the best experience out of AL Advantage. Our support team is always ready to assist with these issues of UI/UX and features. We are fully able to integrate with other software. We simply need to speak with your other software companies so that we can discuss the integration. Our support team is always ready to make life easier and respond to these needs. Please always reach out if we can help or you have suggestions. Thank you.

Michael from Pacifica Senior Living

AL Advantage Software

Incredibly easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I would recommend this software to anyone who wants something easy to implement and train yet has all of the functions you need. Great product.

Pros

Easy to use and train to use

Cons

None

Sally from Sandi Flores Consulting Group

Great EMR system!

Terrific customer support!

Pros

Intuitive and so many great features for gathering data.

Cons

Users can print off assessment summaries without saving the information. They can also save assessment to history and it is then removed from 90 day list of overdue assessments without changing assessment or doing a service plan.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Sally, We are happy to hear you are finding AL Advantage useful and effective. There are back end infrastructure logic rules that define the process for assessments. Please let support know if you would like to discuss and we can explain in detail that process and reasoning. Thank you!

Altoniece from Martha's House & Assisted Living Facility

ALF Owner

Pros

It super user friendly and easy to navigate through

Cons

There's room for improvements on some of the software; however, when I see there's a need for something I always make suggestions to the contact customer service person I deal with and he's take notes.

Reasons for Choosing AL Advantage

I pricing was perfect for my small community and the software was ease to use and navigate through. Most of all your customer service was excellent and very Knowledgeable about the product.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Altoniece, Thank you for your review. Always reach out to our support team whenever you have suggestions! We are always looking to improve experience and performance. Thank you for your review!

Alex from Commonweath Senior Living

occasional user

very good experience. no complaints.

Pros

ease of finding information. Easy to navigate from one place to another.

Cons

none that I can think of. the software can run slow at times, but not sure if that is on our end.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied June 2019

Alex, Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that AL Advantage is an excellent choice for you and your teammates! Thank you!

Safety Manager

Pros

I like the fact I receive daily incident reports.

Cons

I cannot recall what I like least about the software.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership in senior care. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team

Jennifer from Pacifica SL

AL Advantage and state specific items

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to navigate.

Cons

Its very slow and often takes a while to switch screens. It does not work for Oregon and are state specific rules and regulations so care plans take longer to build as the interventions and goals in this program do not work with the rules and regulations so we have to modify all goals and interventions. I also dont like how we cannot take people off alert charting and the alert charting time frame that AL advantage uses does not meet our company standards.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied October 2018

Hi Jennifer, Thank you so much for providing your input on AL Advantage software. We always welcome feedback from our customers. We are thrilled that you find the software easy to use and navigate. In response to your other items, we have not received other reports of slow speeds overall from our users, so perhaps it is a local connection slow-down. In addition, we are having a representative contact you about the concerns you have with the Oregon-specific functionality. We want to be sure that the state-specific tasks are working properly and can be completed, as designed, to make your job easier. We have also made note of your preference to be able to take a resident off alert-charting before the standard time frame. We will take this into consideration for future updates. Once again, thank you for your input. We know that your time is valuable and truly appreciate your insights.

Lary from Sandi Flores Consulting Group

AL Advantage Fan

I am an Assisted Living/MC RN Nurse Consultant who has been working with/training AL Advantage for almost three years now. I have yet to hear a negative word from any of the users I have trained and I personally am a huge fan of this product. I work with many different companies, small and large communities in multiple States across the country and AL Advantage excels in all respects!

Pros

Ease of use, easy to train.

Joon from Sunny Rose Glen

Fantastic Service

Easy to teach staff to use and user friendly. Customer service is Excellent

Pros

This product is Very user friendly. It helps you keep track of medical documents, charting, assessments and service plans. Great value with little cost!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I like least about this product. It is simply fantastic

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for the positive review, Joon! We always love hearing good reports about AL Advantage software and the service we provide to our partners in senior care-giving. We know that your time is valuable and that you have other choices in the senior care software market. We look forward to partnering with Sunny Rose Glen long into the future. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

Alexander from Commonwealth Senior Living

IT view of AL Advantage

Seems quite solid! Seems like even our less trained staff are able to document using AL Adv. and don't seem to have many issues, which says a lot. You actually have a support telephone number, please keep that.

Pros

It gives users little error causing low need for me in IT to help them, or help them reach your IT team. You actually have a support telephone number, please keep that.

Cons

Not enough info to know it's cons. So things seem to be great!

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you Alexander, for completing a review! We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback. We will definitely keep our Support phone number. We always appreciate hearing from our I.T. partners. Thank you for your kind words. Warm regards, The AL Advantage Team

Cyndi from Monarch Cottage

Al Advantage

We used Al Advantage with my last company and had such a great experience we brought it to our new community.

Pros

It's very user friendly, we even have people with no computer experience able to use.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is when our internet goes down, which we have a lot of problems with. A back up plan. This is no issue with Al Advantage. We're just so lost without it.

Response from AL Advantage

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for writing a review, Cyndi! We love to hear that AL Advantage is recommended when team members move from one community to another. Thank you for taking time from your busy day to share your insights. We value our partnership with you. Sincerely, The AL Advantage Team