• Pros

• "Very easy to use, i love that our staff find ALIS software very easy to use. I love everything about it. "

• "Great product for smaller sized Assisted Living Centers. Staff caught on to it very quickly. Very user friendly. Support staff at corporate office has been outstanding."

• "It is easy to use. The features are bold and nicely color coordinated. "

• Cons

• "Some features are not great from a clinical standpoint"

• "when updating, there is slight glitches which it is easy to fix i.e. some old contacts from resident profile goes back. "

• "I like least about this software. Just if it could be a little bit more confidential for each resident."

Browse ALIS Reviews

Robert from College Manor Inc

Our experience has been exceptional from the user friendly software to the first-class support team.

Pros

The ease-of-use makes ALIS a stand out choice for EHR software. Our employees love the layout and picked it up within the first couple minutes of use. The first week, I had all of our Med Techs come up to me individually and say how much easier their daily routine is now. ALIS keeps them on task by reducing clutter and showing only what needs to be seen. The simple layout and color coding prevents confusion compared to other clunky software products. From their sales rep to on-boarding manager to support team, we couldn't have been more happy and put at-ease. They are all very knowledgeable about the software, responsive and easy to work with at the same time. I have the number for support on speed dial and I am not exaggerating when I say that someone answers immediately, every time I call (no auto-attendant). Most of the calls I make are only general ALIS questions but if I see something isn't working properly, it is fixed right away. Their whole team can respond to the entire range of requests. ...Highly Recommended

Cons

There are hiccups just as any other software but any issues I have, I can take to their fast-acting support team. I always get a knowledgeable person on the line right away and my issue is resolved before I have a chance to have a negative thought about the product.

Julie from Pathways Community Living

My experience with the ALIS system and their customer service has been very positive.

Our files and resident information is easily accessible.

Pros

I like the fact that the software can be customized to my agency's needs. In a constantly changing environment, ALIS keeps my agency up to date with licensing requirements. ALiS makes it easy for us to add new resident and staff information as well as compliance documents. This information is available to our staff on our computers, tablets and smart phones, so no matter where we are, we can communicate with our staff and have access to the information that is needed. ALIS provides security clearances for our staff, giving them access to the information they need, without giving them the ability to delete important files. If files are accidentally deleted, ALIS keeps files archived, so with a push of a button, they can be restored. Their customer service is excellent, providing answers to my questions and problems in a timely manner.

Cons

ALIS updates every few months, and every time it updates, we have small glitches in our programs. These are minor, but can be annoying. For instance, in our notes the time saved reverts back to the default time , not the save time that we have requested. If is annoying rather than a serious problem because the notes are archived, and we can still access them.

Kacie from The kensington

A lot of bugs at first

Not great at first, but once its officially up and running it is convenient.

Pros

Once set up it was nice to be able to leave messages about the events that happened per resident. You could even tag specific people or departments in those messages. All of our residents information was kept in one program that could be accessed from dozens of locations through out the building.

Cons

Switching to this program was a pain as many of of users kept getting bumped off the system, then the couldnt log in until and admin came to work the next day. And if it happened on the weekend you couldnt update notes, or access resident info, etc. until an admin came in to contact the programs customer service which would then take at least an hour to get it working.

Amanda from COLUMBIA Cottage

Overall good

I feel that some of the features are not geared toward assisted living. I think there are some language barriers, or maybe definition of certain items areally different.

Pros

Emars are great, and simple to use.

Cons

Care plan takes a great deal of time.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Amanda--We're happy to hear ALIS is an overall win for the team at Columbia Cottage! Let's definitely discuss your pain points with the terminology and see if we can address. Thanks so much for giving us your thoughts, it's always very valuable!

Jason from The Oaks Assisted Living

The Oaks Assisted Living

ALIS has an easy to use and well-organized interface (Dashboard), which requires little to no explanation for how to use it. ALIS support made for a seamless transition from paper based charting to electronic charting. Our staff is now able to deliver more efficient, high quality care with having all the tools they being just a mouse click away.

Pros

The accessibility with having everything organized in one place.

Cons

Name format inconsistencies some modules list the residents by last name, first name and other modules still list residents by first name, last name. The system requires the facility to admit a resident before the medications and care items can be entered. This prevents facilities from being proactive with having everything ready for a resident prior to the admission date. It often times takes several hours and or days to enter data, so facilities are forced to admit the resident prior to the true admission date which prevents us from having accurate census/occupancy reports. Not having the ability to configure automatic MAR backups This is a manual process and is often times not completed because of it being manual and required additional time to do.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Your insights totally indispensable to us, Jason. We're so happy to have you as a client!! We hear you on everything you wrote, and are really excited to work toward addressing them in the coming year. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!

Alessandra from AmeriCare Health & Retirement, Inc.

Unparalleled Continuity, Flexibility, and Service

Compared to other assisted living software we looked at during our search, we selected ALIS as our solution for a number of reasons, but most notably ALIS's continuity between modules, ease of use, time and money saving potential, and excellent communication and understanding between our staff and the ALIS team. During the implementation stages, the ALIS team and software have exceeded our expectations time and time again. They took the time to truly understand how we operate, took into consideration our California-specific regulations and in-house procedures, and rolled out the least disruptive plan to switch from our manual paper-based system. Now with regular use on-site, the ALIS support team has been receptive to our feedback, and we have seen a number of our requests incorporated into their scheduled software updates. There are still a couple software features we have not rolled out yet, but we're working to do so with a combination of requesting modifications and re-evaluating our in-house processes. ALIS is very transparent about what new features they're working, and we are very excited about the direction they're headed in. Since going live on ALIS, we've experienced a significant decrease in paper usage and repetitive data collection and entry, increased transparency and accuracy in resident files, and our management staff spends more time on the floor interacting with residents instead of reviewing paperwork. Overall our experience with the ALIS software and team has been outstanding, and we look forward to rolling out the software to our future communities.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, and receptiveness of the ALIS team to incorporate feedback.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We really do value the strong partnership we've built with the AmeriCare team. A huge reason ALIS has been so successful in your communities is due to the hard work you do. Thanks for everything, Alessandra!!

Colette from The Hearth at Greenpoint

Alis is Great

We have 128 residents receiving services from us and they are all in Alis. Of all the programs that I have worked with Alis is the easiest to operate and navigate. I can honestly say that we have had very few problems and if there has been a problem the support team has worked with us to find a solution. An example is when I went into Alis to retrieve information and discovered that room numbers were all of a sudden incorrect. I contacted Support and by that afternoon everything was corrected and I received a call notifying me it was corrected and how the problem occurred. They have also listened to what our needs are and made accommodations to suit us. Reports were created to allow us to track specific information rather than having to go person by person to tally the information. It makes my job easier and less stressful knowing I can get into Alis and find what I need.

Pros

Ease of use and the reports that allow me to find the information I need quickly. Anyone can easily learn how to use the program even if they have not had computer experience in the past.

Cons

Staff can only go back a week to complete the cares that were missed.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We are so happy to help make your life a bit easier with ALIS! We take great pride in the work our ALIS Support team does, and are really glad to hear you feel the same way!! Huge thanks for taking the time to tell us your thoughts.

Jamie from Tuscan Gardens

I am currently in the second ALF that I have brought alis into. Hands down, the best.

It makes my job easier, my staffs job easier, and it keeps us in compliance without having to keep track of all the little things you need to keep track of.

Pros

Ease of use. If you can use a smartphone, you can use this software. From implementation through full use of the software, the team is always available and goes above and beyond.

Cons

Its not in every building in America!!!! I can not think of something that I do not like about the software. I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of something.

Ben from Starfish Care Homes, LLC

This software is intuitive and complete! The alis team is super, but we didn't need much help.

Pros

There are many great things about alis, but the best is that the folks who wrote this software either really know the assisted living business or they listen really well to their customers. I am a former business manager and engineer for a large manufacturing company used to good ERP systems. I started my assisted living business 5 years ago and did not expect to find a solution this well done for a small company like mine. Some of the good features are: Narc counts at shift change work well All information is real time and changes are pretty easy to make The system is really intuitive for an experienced caregiver Great visibility to meds and care items that have not been documented as complete After a month, my caregivers like this system better than our old paper system

Cons

Most of what we like least they are already working to fix in the coming updates. We run 2 shifts and the system is "set" for three shifts, but our current workaround is not bad. We look forward to being able to make updates while offline that will sync when connection resumes.

Jennalee from GoodLife Senior Living and Memory Care

ALIS is the BEST for Assisted Living Med Pass and Caretracking

Everyone with ALIS has been so helpful. Tricia is always a phone call away and always answers. Their tutorials and trainings have been fantastic. It has been super easy to train staff from the start and all have nothing but good things to say about how easy it is.

Pros

ALIS customer service cannot be beat. The software is EXTREMELY user friendly but if I ever have a question I can always get a hold of someone to walk me through what I'm needing help with.

Cons

There are SOOOO many options and sometimes choosing the right one that work for what we need can be trial and error, but having the option is great.

Brandi from Annandale Village

Alis gives me peace of mind while away from campus

Data collection and review, peace of mind

Pros

I cannot say enough about the customer service! One of the customer rep is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. I love that Alis is web-based allowing me to review documents away from campus. This feature is also a huge time saver for our Health Services Technicians while with clients at MD appointments. The Techs are able to access valuable information and enter observation notes on the spot saving time when they return to campus. The electronic med pass is phenomenal! I receive email alerts for any medication change and an exception allowing me to review immediately. Med pass is also very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The many reports allow for the ability to drill down when very specific, detailed information is needed. The reports export to excel with great ease allowing for creating spreadsheets and graphs.

Cons

I am excited to have the calendar system updated. I look forward to the ability to search the calendars to find past and future dates of appointments, etc. I would like for the weight report to present in a format to calculate 30d, 90d, and 180d significant weight changes.

Janet from Hearth Management

Our ALIS experience over the years has been exeptional.

Pros

The team at ALIS are responsive to your needs at all levels of the organization. They want to understand what you need but also why you need it so they can further their own developement to stay forward in their delivery of services that ultimately provide the best to the resident and business. Their reports can be filtered in many ways for customize exactly what you are looking for in order to track and trend. At a glance no matter where you are located, you have the ability to view your community in real time. I love the ability to follow my assessments to service plan to care plan.

Cons

This is a hard question... because if there have been needs ALIS has been responsive to understand the need and fits it into their profile to find me a solution.

Beth from Grand Brook Memory Care of Rogers at Pinnacle Hills

ALIS in my opinion is truly the best program I've had the pleasure of using.

Pros

Very user friendly even for a techno-challenged person as myself. Everything is easy to find and navigate through. My previous company had probably 12 different software programs that ALIS has all in one. It really relieves a lot of time consumption in finding the specific program for the specific topic. I don't have a lot of technological background and I know in my case and position it is a must to utilize this type of software. ALIS is truly a blessing and once I know and learn more it will become second nature and easier as each day passes. Everything I need is right there in the same place. Kudos to the person who designed and built this software and thank you SO much for thinking of the folks such as myself who may be more behind the times because it's refreshing to know that even I can be successful in using ALIS. I'm very new to the company and ALIS but I'm confident that I will become an ALIS pro one day. Thank you

Cons

The least thing I like is that I would like to have more time in being trained on ALIS and to have time to utilize it more because I am behind in uploading things and the company is counting on me to stay caught up and compliant. Although I am compliant with the state regulations I am not there yet with ALIS and being compliant. I have yet to be 100% compliant with even one employee file.

Angie from Carriage House Homes

Carriage House Homes

We have been using this software for over 2 years. It has been great. It makes my job as a DON and Administrator much easier. Everything you need is in this software. Makes auditing charts a breeze.

Pros

I like how everything is on one screen. The ease of training employees on the software is a real plus. It is so simple.

Cons

I would like a way to limit some access to certain employees. A way to prevent employees from getting on the web anytime to access software.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Angie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're so pleased to make the hard work you do a bit easier. Have you explored the possibility of using swipe cards for certain staff to log in? That way, it limits their access to ALIS to designated in-community devices only. We'll have someone from from our team reach out to talk more in depth! Thanks again!!

Beth from The Hearth Assisted Living

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

I oversee 4 communities in CT. This helps me to do my job and see what is happening in a community when I am not there. I also can see scheduling, assessments on residents as well as aides signing off on care. It can give me data for Quality Assurance Meeting as well as data for many reports.

Pros

I have been working with the ALIS staff for 6 years. They are ALWAYS responsive and supportive and are only a phone call away. Customer service is above and beyond. They have customized our specific requests to make it exactly how we want to use it. Updates occur flawlessly.

Cons

There is nothing about the software I dislike. I am sometimes impatient about changes that I want to occur---but it doesn't have anything to do with the software! :)

Elizabeth from Hearth Management

ALWAYS ATTENTIVE

Anytime I have contacted ALIS they have been extremely quick with answering questions or fixing problems! They are knowledgeable about their product, they have customized our program and have listened to all of our input. It has been an extreme pleasure working with the entire staff of ALIS!

Pros

It is user friendly. There are many avenues to use if you cannot figure something out. The Reports are very useful.

Cons

When building a care plan, you have to assign the tasks separately.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We always enjoy working with you & the Hearth team!! Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words, Beth. P.S.- We totally hear you on the care plans... we'll see what we can do!

Steven from Bee Hive Homes Panama City

Outstanding product, saved us time and money versus other options

Pros

The user interface is attractive and easy to use, even for some of our staff who are less computer literate. There are good solid features that allow us to track medication as well as staff tasking and ADL's among other things. The staff love using it and the manager we hired had no trouble figuring it out. Alis was very helpful getting everything set up and their tech support continues to be very helpful over two years into our experience.

Valerie from The Well House Assisted Living

Review of ALIS

We use ALIS every day. It is pretty user friendly. There are times I think it needs to be more detailed, but mostly serves our basic needs.

Pros

User friendly and help desk is quick and helpful.

Cons

Some difficulty changing areas when you need to change.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We are so happy to have been The Well House's software provider all these years! We've put in a lot of work lately to allow ALIS to handle some more complex needs in AL-- we'd love to revisit with you and see if any of it might be useful for you & your team. Thanks so much for your feedback, Valerie!!

Angelica from Supportive Living Solutions

ALIS is great!

ALIS is clear, intuitive and easy to teach to new employees. We also love working with Medtelligent - they truly care about their customers and continually improve the ALIS software. We're very happy to be on ALIS - it has scaled very nicely as our company has grown.

Pros

easy to use - modern, clean feel

Cons

Some limitations in features (such as calendar scheduling, permissions are not very adaptable)

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

SLS has been such a wonderful long-term partner for us. We so enjoy working with you and your team, Angelica!! Keep up all the good work that you do!

Norma from Somerby of Mount Pleasant

Love Alis!

I find this software very easy to use. When I need to input information I never have any issues. I explain Alis to the new employees and they are able to follow. I also like the help cnter app through Alis. It is very informative and guides you through any issues you may have.

Pros

It is easy to use. The features are bold and nicely color coordinated.

Cons

It does not prepopulate certain lists. For example, it does not pre populate a mass email list.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We always love hearing from you, Norma, but reading this review was a treat! Thank you so much for being a constant advocate for ALIS -- it's so great working with you!

Stephen from Abbington Senior Living

I have been using ALIS for over 8 years now. It just keeps getting better with each update.

Pros

The ease of use has to be at the top of my list. However, the customer support and updates that keep making it better make me happy as well.

Cons

The billing section still needs a little work from our company perspective. It is doing much better than it has been in the past. Keep doing updates and i am sure you will be there some day.

ILANA from IRANIAN JEWISH SENIOR CENTER

ALIS is a very user friendly software and can make works much easier.

It made our job more efficient.

Pros

I have been working on ALIS for one year . We are an assisted living facility with more than 117 beds. Uploaded all the information and documents in ALIS. We always have access on it from every where and can get all the information we need. It was so user friendly and we could train our staff in a min time that they can use the software to make reports. Also we made access for Doctors to be able to check residents files and observations. Over all I recommend it for Assisted Living Facilities.

Joyce from Pine Shadows Retirement Manor

Review of ALIS

Easy to use and excellent support from staff. My staff tell me they were reluctant to use an electronic program but now absolutely love it!! ALIS has really reduced the amount of paperwork we have to file. When the state comes it is REALLY easy to find what they need without wondering where it was files. LOVE IT!

Pros

Product support, ease of use,

Cons

When our internet connection messes up!!!!

Rose from Traditions Management

I have worked with the Alis team for the past 2 years. They have amazing CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Pros

The software is user-friendly and the reports are wonderful. The team at Alis are always available and pleasant to work with. They have come to our sets and worked side by side with our teams. They are open to all recommendations that we ask for and most requests for changes are implemented very quickly.

Cons

Our pharmacy platform was not compatible but Customer service agent has worked endlessly to try to assist in a smooth transition.

Donna from Lotus Park Assisted Living

ALIS reveiw

ALIS is a great, easy to learn and use software program. The customer service is great, and they have always bent over backwards responding to our needs and concerns.

Pros

Cons

Some features are not great from a clinical standpoint

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Donna, you and everyone at Lotus Park have been an invaluable part of making ALIS what it is today. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Joan from Silvergate San Marcos

Always great

Heather from Haven House

Alis review

My experience with Alis has been great. It is very user friendly. Training employees on the software was a breeze compared to other software I have used in the past.

Pros

That it's the total package. You get the EMAR and EHR.

Cons

I would like for it to be more time sensitive. When certain things are due they should be available to chart, and if they are not due then they should not be available to chart. This would eliminate charting ahead.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We're happy when you're happy, Heather! You've been wonderful to work with, and this is extremely valuable feedback to have. Thank you so much!

Joyce from Pine Shadows Retirement Manor

AWSOME program

After several months trying to decide what product to use for our records I decided to dive in with ALIS and have never regretted it. Support is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! No question was too small and gosh the staff were right there for me. My staff really were NOT at all agreeable to something on the internet. After a few months (now years) they would be lost without the ease of using ALIS

Pros

Easy if use. Staff support!!

Cons

Would love to see place to document notes on staff

Jacqueline from Mercy McMahon Terrace

I love ALIS

I use ALIS on a daily basis and ALIS makes all things Assisted Living a breeze. Its a great way to run a more compliant Assisted Living Community. The best part about ALIS is that if you don't like something or discover a better way to do something you can contact their support team and they will update the system to fit your communities needs. It's amazing!

Pros

The constant updates, It's always adapting so I feel we could use this company forever.

Peter from Evergreen Estates

Evergreen

Paper work load was drastically reduced and the RNs were able to track issues while also referencing past information quicker.

Pros

Cons

Assessments could have been more detailed

Jerri from The Hearth of Hendersonville

The Hearth at Hendersonville ALWD

I like ALIS. It is a great system to use. I do wish we had a cheat sheet that tells you how to find certain things when it comes to care tracking. Other wise it is simple..

Pros

all resident info and care tracking in one place .

Cons

Hard to find certain care tracking. I am newer to the system maybe after time it will be like second nature to me.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

We like that you like ALIS, Jerri :) We think we can help with the care tracking!! The ALIS Support team has a couple of ideas on ways to make finding everything easier -- ok if somebody reaches out to discuss?

Heather from Bethany board and lodge, inc

Excellent

Pros

Very easy to use. It is easy to use on a daily basis and all employees are capable of using this software for multiply tasks.

Kim from DayBreak Village Senior Living

Great Product - Super Support!

We have been using ALIS for just under 1 year. The support team is so responsive and a delight to talk too. This product is really helping us take our home to the next level.

Pros

The communication of the support team. The ability of the team to personalize the system to our home.

Cons

Nothing, generally speaking it really is easy to learn and use.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Kim, your feedback put a smile on everyone's face (especially John's!) Always such a pleasure to work with you and the DayBreak team.

Vivienne from Wellness Touch Care - Assisted Living Community

Convenient and Proficient!

With easy electronic access and information readily available to all staff makes managing care and medication less burdensome versus manual(paper) management.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

Vivienne, the ALIS Support team especially appreciates your comments!! Your feedback about ALIS is always extremely insightful, and you've even taught our team a thing or two.

Erica from Deer Path Assisted Living, Inc.

We Love ALIS

We have used a few different programs for our assisted living facility. ALIS, by far, outweighs them all in all features/departments. We are so happy with everything they have to offer. It's modern, user-friendly, and the customer service is superlative.

Pros

The ease of use and the eMAR functions (they have the capability to lessen/eliminate the chance of med errors.

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

You are awesome, Erica! We know you know your stuff, and are so pleased to hear ALIS meets your expectations. Thanks so much!

David from Benton House of Clermont

Good program ease of use could be improved greatly not having to click everywhere

tracking down all requirements for residents

Pros

easy to read, customer service Trish is always awesome!

Cons

ease of use. You have to know where you are going and how to get there or you'll get incorrect data

Christine from Volunteers of America Northern New England (VOANNE)

I have worked with AMAZING staff at alis that have been super helpful every step of the way.

Mostly paperless. Huge time saver.

Pros

Ease of use. Also, love the training available in the Helpdesk! The videos work great. I have used these in my training with new employees.

Cons

Some learning needs to be updated to reflect the recent updates rolled out. Beyond that, I don't have any complaints. The employees don't seem to have any issues either.

Michael from Hearth Management, LLC

Amazing product and company

We have been using ALIS since the end of 2011, and it is truly an excellent product for our Assisted Living communities. Their support team is always available and very helpful at both the community level and corporate level. One of the biggest positives about the product is their ability to make changes to make sure your specific needs are met as opposed to other programs.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, communication with ALIS team

Cons

Not as robust on the marketing/prospects end

ALIS

Pros

The ease with which you can find your items. Helpful videos to support/educate your staff.

Cons

You have to go thru many steps prior to finding your icon.

Shannon from The Landings of Carbondale

Great Customer Service, Cameron is always available to assist.

Overall positive experience

Pros

User friendly, Customer service, all encompassing for every department, improves communication, ability to link with pharmacy

Cons

Observation need to be separated by categories and be printable in a better format, Too much information is offered in the excel version, time consuming to format properly.

Jodi from Mercy McMahon Terrace

ALIS makes my job easier!

I use ALIS on a regular basis. The program is easy to use, and when I don't understand, ALIS Support Team is there to help promptly.

Pros

Ease of Search Tool Detailed reports are very useful Company is constantly evolving

Cons

Sometimes pages revert back and cause me to use more time to get back to the page.

Maura from Charter Senior Living

ALIS Review

We are solving an integration and a transparency issue for our residents and corporate oversight.

Pros

I like the features offered along with the user friendly look of the software. I also like that it is fully integrated with Sherpa and Intacct, which is such a huge seller for us as end users.

Cons

I am not certain of how easily you can be trained on this system. As an observer there is a lot of training needed/requested from the ALIS team and with hight turnover on the nursing and BOM side, I am concerned (maybe unnecessarily) that new users will take a long time to ramp up to full utilization.

Sondra from Vitality Senior Services

services

great customer support

Pros

everything goes to where it is needed do not have to enter the same information in several places

Cons

some items are difficult to find you have to search

Dennis from Silvergate San Marcos

Click and be informed

ALIS the best tool I ever had in my 25 years in the industry. All information becomes handy anytime everywhere

Pros

User friendly, easy to use,

Response from Medtelligent

Replied November 2016

That is such a huge compliment, Dennis! Our team will be so happy to hear that.

Debbie from City View Retirement

A-always L-listens -I-instant -S- service

The team works hard to make ALIS fit with our needs at our community. They are always there to help and listen to my suggestions.

Pros

The ease of use

Cons

It will be great when finished

Ashley from Browns Living

Great Customer Service

My experience working with Allis has been amazing. Allis has been fair to our company and the interest they have taken which is outside of the normal use of Allis. Everyone is very friendly to work with. Everyone also has so much experience and knowledge of their company that it make working with Allis so much easier. The best quality of Allis is that the sky is the limit and they are willing to accommodate all needs individually.

Pros

It is very easy to use

Cons

I have no cons at this time

Kristina from Golden Meadows Home

Wonderful software

Overall, our experience has been been wonderful. I have been very impressed with everyone that we have worked with from the very beginning. The training we have received and the webinars that we continue to attend and learn from are wonderful tools to ensure our success.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I also appreciate the great customer service.

Cons

The calendar function is not quite what we need for our use.

Michelle from Aloria Health

Intuitive System

ALIS is an incredibly intuitive system with the best user interface that I've encountered in an Electronic Medical Record. Their eMAR is fantastic and it's incredibly easy to train staff on how to use the system. Staff at ALIS are also very easy to work with and incredibly helpful. I work for a behavioral healthcare organization, so there are a few features related to behavioral health that it's missing; however, the staff have been very helpful in helping us find work-arounds, and our staff like the system much better than the previous EMR we used that was designed for behavioral health.

Pros

The user interface

Cons

Not being able to use a signature pad/lack of e-signing. Not being able to create custom reports.

Cindy from College Manor

We have had a positive experience so far, customer service has been great

Pros

This is our first experience with an electronic system. It is great not to have to repetitive with entering information on various forms. Tracking the med passes is also great!

Cons

In the medication pass section for the med techs, I would like for the medications to appear in chronological order, or have the times to be given easily in view for the med techs.

Shannon from Aloria Health

Excellent user interface

ALIS interface is very user friendly. The software is very intuitive creating a positive experience especially for new hires. One thing I would like to see is the ability to customize reporting.