Browse Tabula Pro Reviews

Kimberly from Transitions Plus, Inc.

Great software and amazing, personal customer service!

Pros

TabulaPro is customizable to various program and state requirements. It is user friendly and easily navigated. We tried several software programs before Tabula Pro and the others just did not have the flexibility and ability to customize the forms and features to our needs. The TabulaPro team has been wonderful to work with and extremely responsive to questions and comments.

Cons

Because state and agency regulations are always changing, some features may be slightly different than needed or desired. However, the team at TabulaPro has been very open to suggestions and to the needs of our agency, making changes to meet our needs whenever possible.

Elizabeth from Keystone Villa at Fleetwood

great tracking/monitoring and overall organized EMar for any size company

We mostly use Tabula Pro for the residents in our building. There is a potential to use the staffing capabilities more which include tracking trainings, schedules and certifications. My most recent "win" was adding a voicemail attachment to a residents chart so all staff could hear the message or refer back to it - meaning all files can be uploaded not just your standard .pdf, .jpg, but all files including .mp4.

Pros

The software is very user friendly whether your passing medications or inputting administrative information. Most of the program is very organized and the calendar on the main dashboard very helpful to keep everyone organized who uses the program within the company. Integrating all our existing residents into Tabual Pro was done manual, but that was mostly because the previous EMar did not export.

Cons

The only complaint, is that the reports will only generate in PDF form. I have talked to the developers about getting an option for .xls or .doc, so the information can be manipulated into lists easier, but we work with what we have.

Reasons for Switching to Tabula Pro

We were transitioning through an organizational change.

Kimberly from Spring Mill Senior Living

Spring Mill Senior Living Review

Tabulapro assists me with monitoring my state compliance with DME and RASP. Support team are extremely easy to work with and always available to answer questions or issues

Pros

I love the ease of seeing at a snap shot where I am with state compliance

Cons

I do not like the auto fill application in the RASP section of the software. I believe this causes complacency and isn't always applicable nor grammatically correct

Andrew from Paxton Street Home

A burgeoning success

I was responsible for software implementation and training at an 85-bed personal care home--first for its EHR, and then for the eMAR, so I've been through the whole process. The product is great, and the team at TabulaPro is even better. I would highly recommend the product for its ability to meet the needs of a variety of facilities and the company for its commitment to ensuring an excellent user experience.

Pros

The product is intuitive and user-friendly. TabulaPro's niche is that they will customize the product to fit the needs of each facility. While this process made implementation longer than usual, the end product far surpasses the one-size-fits-all methodology other, similar software uses. For example, there were a couple minor things we missed from our previous EHR, so the team at TabulaPro added that functionality in to their product for us. Additionally, their customer service throughout the process from the beginning has been outstanding; this is not a company that will leave you high and dry when problems occur. For that reason alone, I highly recommend them.

Cons

It's still a small, growing company that only recently (in the last year or two) rolled out it's eMAR, so the company and the products are experiencing some growing pains. That being said, the team there has been responsive to all requests and issues, and is dedicated to improving the user experience.

Reasons for Switching to Tabula Pro

TabulaPro was slightly cheaper, and certainly more advanced and user-friendly than previous systems we've encountered

Lyndsay from Blue Ridge Assisted Living

Excellent Software

We changed from another software to TabulaPro and this site is much easier and more efficient to operate. When we need to update or gather resident information it is much faster to do so. We have been using TabulaPro for a year now and we have had nothing but good experiences.

Pros

It is very easy to maneuver within the website. Everything is organized and simple to retrieve information from.

Cons

I have no cons to mention about TabulaPro

Reasons for Switching to Tabula Pro

Pricing and Corporate decision.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied June 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

brian from the village at morrisons cove

Good product, great customer service

Tabula is making a safer environment for passing meds and making keeping up on regulatory timed processes easy to manage.

Pros

It is as easy as navigating the internet. colorful screens, very intuitive, easy to catch on. Staff with "computer-phobias" found the product easy to grasp onto using.

Cons

like all computer software, there can be glitches. sometimes the interface between the pharmacy and tabula EMAR can make issues with orders, but with any communication between the two can easily be remedied.

Reasons for Choosing Tabula Pro

Better customer service, easier to navigate webplatform.

Reasons for Switching to Tabula Pro

hopefully to make less mistakes and digital chart format.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied June 2021

Brian! Thanks a million for the review. We love working with you and your team. Your communication has been top-notch. Thank you!

Connie from The Willow, An Inspirit Senior Living Community

Connie Bills

I have been using this program for years and have talk about it to other Administers about how useful it is and time saving.

Pros

It is a very user friendly program that is always being upgraded. It works well with the state regulations and gives you reminders on what must be filled out. The program makes your life easier with RASPs, as it can be copied and redone for next year or for changes. It saves you half the time! The owners are very receptive to any changes or additions you might have or for issues with the program.

Cons

I really can't think of any issues I have with the program. All of it is great and very helpful in this very busy industry.

Rachael from Paxton Ministries

Industry: Mental Health Care

Review from a personal care home

Overall, I am very pleased with Tabula Pro. I use it excessively on a daily basis to perform my job functions and without it, my position would prove much more complicated. Tabula Pro keeps me well organized, allowing me to best coordinate care for the residents I work with.

Pros

Joining this organization, I was mostly unfamiliar with any software of this sort, but thankfully, it was very easy to learn. While handling a case load of 20+ residents, Tabula Pro helps me stay well organized. We recently started utilizing the S.M.A.R.T. feature, which has now allowed us to only use one software program instead of two, which is much more convenient and efficient for documentation.

Cons

The only complaint I have is a small one. I've noticed that information doesn't always sync correctly and sometimes there are small discrepancies. For example, sometimes the room numbers of our residents will be incorrect without anyone changing them; instead of 324, one's room number will occasionally just say 24.

Charles from Back to Basics Personal Care Home

Going with the pro's

I have found the staff at Tabula Pro to be very helpful and responsive when I have contacted them. A great team to be backing you up when you need them. Thanks guys.

Pros

To be honest this software is a game changer in helping to stay in compliance with state regulations pertaining to the personal care industry. It enables a complete resident profile, monitors the forms necessary and the timely submission dates. Tracks daily, weekly , monthly submission requirements and notifies up-coming due dates. I have found this software package easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Currently I have found no down side in the use of this product.

Holly from Eagle View PCH

TabulaPRO is the Best

I love Tabula pro. It is easy to use and the programmers make any issue a breeze.

Pros

What I lilke most about Tabula is that it is very user friendly but if there is something you re stumped on the tabulapro support team is always there to help. They are very quick to respond and treat you as a friend, not a customer.

Cons

The only thing I could say negatively about Tabula is there are growing pains on occassion when the software makes changes. While these changes are helpful in the long run, it can take some getting used to.

Good reviews

JASMINE from MANOR AT MARKET SQUARE

Absolutely Perfect!

The benefits from this software is to save time, ensure and easily accessible records. The ability to view information and directly give information to family. Minimizes the abundance of paperwork for staff to complete and then to have to look over. Everything is easily accessible and able to be seen to help all staff if they are unsure of where to find information on the site. Also ensures a smooth survey when DHS comes in because of how easy it is to access forms and printing out information.

Pros

I love how much time this software saves. As a nurse, it is very easy to access information in an emergency. Any time I have called with information to add or need help. It is taken care of within seconds. All the staff are excellent and VERY knowledgeable. This program is amazing. It is very good for when I am home and staff may have a question, we are both looking at the same screen and able to ensure the needs of the residents and families are met immediately. This software has been a life saver! This has been very helpful and eases transitions for new admissions. Every aspect of this software ensures excellent communication. All of the updates has been beneficial to the residents care and that is extremely important. All staff are very friendly, have positive attitudes, and will show you exactly what you need right away!

Cons

There are no cons that I have. The only recommendation I would have would be if the insurance card could show the actual picture when we print out the facesheet. Other than that, no complaints at all!

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied January 2019

Jasmine! You're awesome. Thanks for the review! We appreciate you so much!

Chinchu from Epoch Eldercare Pvt Ltd

Best Assisted Living Software

We are the First client of TabluaPro in India. Actually we had conducted webinar/demo sessions with couple of assisted living software companies but we could not find anything better than TabulaPro, in fact Tabula Pro is much more advanced when comparing with all those platforms. As an assisted living home manager, this software helps me to look up the over all information about all residents in seconds. This is very time saving and make the work of nurses and managers much easy.Their customer support is very quick and they solve the queries immediately. SMART is perfect.All the features are just awesome. Also, I had to conduct only one demo session for the nurses to train them on using Tabulapro, its that simple to learn the use of it.If there was an option to give more than 5 stars, I would have given it. Anyway, I must say, TabulaPro team is super genius to create such a perfect platform for electronic documentation of heath records.

Pros

1.Time Saving 2.User Friendly 3.Quick Customer support 4.S.M.A.R.T 5.The Team is able to understand the needs of the client and make customisation/ creation of forms as per the need of the organisation, basically TabulaPro team is able to customise or create any forms so perfectly. 6. Decent pricing.Its not costly when comparing with the quality. 7. Documents uploading and printing options. 8.Behaviour log: which can document the behaviour of a complete month, which makes easy to analyse the behaviour of residents and helps in planning management strategies.

Cons

I could not really find out any cons yet.

Reasons for Choosing Tabula Pro

Tabula Pro had more than everything we wanted to have in an assisted living software.

Reasons for Switching to Tabula Pro

1. Consistency issues 2. Unreliability 3. No options to save or record all resident related data 4. Data used to vanish 5. Time consuming 6. Bad customer support 7. Not user friendly 8. Report builder which shows wrong data 9. Flaws in EMAR 10. Security issues

Mark from Transitions Plus, Inc.

TabulaPro Review

These people know their stuff. We worked with them as a pilot program in Minnesota. As such, we worked closely with our reps and a few other people. What a great group. They have assembled a very good team. I imagine working with them in person would be even better. No complaints at all.

Pros

Customer Support is in a category with few others. Best through email but still, they take Users seriously. Layout. Sign in goes straight to Residents/Client/Consumer/etc. Usually it's pretty handy. Tabs & Buttons. Easy and straight forward on what they do. Customizations. These work nicely.

Cons

There is no tutorial or "wiki" for Users to self-teach or solve their own questions. This is huge to me. A structured seminar or webinar would be great. Youtube videos, you get the point. Customizations & permissions. With everything targeted to Nursing Home type environments, things that are specifically helpful for them are of little/no use to group homes and others. Us "others" can't fine tune for ourselves.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied January 2019

Mark, thanks so much! Hope you and Kim are doing well :)

Joleone from The Chandler Estate, Inc.

We are small, but the program is still great.

Our overall experience has been top notch. From the first day they have been there for support and their programs in general operate seamlessly. I would give an A+ recommendation.

Pros

As a small facility the start up was hard. Once our staff started to see the time savings and accuracy it provided they were hooked. The security, connectivity to the pharmacy and transparency from one section to another are the features that as an Exec. Dir. I notice first. The Direct Care like the accuracy and the ability to print information directly from the system as needed.

Cons

There is so much to learn. Additions and updates are coming out constantly (a good thing) but it is hard to train the staff so that everyone uses them at the same time. We still do not use all of the report mechanisms available in the program. In a small facility with limited staff it is difficult for someone to take the time neede to learn and teach new update.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied January 2019

Joleone, you are so thoughtful! Thanks for being with us! ¿

Raye from Conowingo Vetereans Center

Absolutely LOVE Tabula Pro!

This program has made my job as an assisted living manager so much easier! I love that I am able to access our residents records while out at the doctor's with the resident to ensure that our records/meds are matching. The layout of the software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I cannot imagine going back to previous systems.

Pros

I use the notes section the most. I love that I can enter a note based on specific things. That feature makes searching for notes very simple. If I am out at the primary care dr with a resident and they want to know when their last eye apt was, I can easily filter the notes by optometry and it pulls it right up for me.

Cons

The MAR form is awesome, except for the fact that it is missing the Maryland state required back with PRN/Omissions/STAT med sections as well as medtech and nurse sign offs. I have to "print" the MAR to a pdf file and manually attach the back to each page.

Faron from Blue Ridge Assisted Living and Memory

Tabula Pro Survey

We are in an Assisted Living Business. Very user friendly and very effective.

Pros

User Friendly. That's the best I can say but there is a 40 letter minimum.

Cons

Nothing but this survey wont let me submit until I put something in this box to maintain a 40 letter minimum.

No alternative given

Our Corporate Hqs made the switch

Urvashi from Ravi Garib

Very Impressive Support Services

Truly impressive !!! I was not able to get this level of service and customization from any of the other companies I reached out to.

Pros

This system offered us tremendous capability, allowing us to track and document essential information for our operations. We able to do complete clinical documentation, financial tracking, scheduling, HR tracking/training/certifications, scheduling, Medication administration, reports, CRM and more all under one platform. The implementation specialist we worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave us exceptional service and helped us to build and customize the program to meet our unique needs. He was extremely patient and offered us a great deal of insight. He spent hours helping us look at our individual processes and walked us thru step by step how to use the system to meet the our needs.

Cons

The software many capabilities it took us a little time to learn some of the features and how to best use it , but the time is well worth the investment.

Reasons for Choosing Tabula Pro

Many other companies charged extra to add many of these additional services and cost more in the process.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied June 2021

Hey, Ravi! After your search for a solution, we are happy that you landed with us. Thank you for the kinds words! We're rooting you on over here!

Darlene from Belle Reve Senior Living

I have been using this program for a few years now and makes my work much easier.

Information at your fingertips. I am able to look up information at any time. Emergency alerts are sent to my cell phone and can obtain resident information immediately. Snow day no worry I can work from home and still get my job done.

Pros

We are fully electronic and tickler files are great and keep you compliant with state forms. No more digging through charts, thinning, missing information, torn pages. Information at your fingertips. Easy to train staff to enter information. Keeps us compliant with other departments within the community. No more filing cabinets and cleaner med rooms. Doctors are able to enter progress and check on patient activity. Fully recommend this program to everyone.

Cons

no complaints at this time. The staff are easy to work with and will add to the program to personalize your needs.

Christina from Graystone Manor at Bellmeade

Simplifies my Job

We started with Tabula to make the RASP process easier and less cumbersome. It definitely solved that issue. Through using Tabula, we have been able to streamline other processes we were doing. The support has really been great, as well. If you have a problem, the guys are quick with a solution and make a point to customize your program to your specific business.

Pros

I can't really name one thing that I like the most. The ability to cut the time it would take to do a paper Rasp is definitely up there. The prompts you get for forms due is wonderful and so helpful. The reports are a great feature. Prior to Tabula, we were doing everything on paper and paper tickler files for tracking. This has eliminated a lot of time spent on doing forms keeping up with what is due, when.

Cons

I can't say there is anything i don't like about the software.

Shana from Saint Mary's at Asbury Ridge

I wish I could give it a rating higher than 5 stars!

Saves time and lets me focus on making the plan of care more individualized.

Pros

Tabula Pro is extremely easy to use and saves so much time in completing the forms we need to as required by our licensing bureau. I think the thing I like the most though, is the personal experience you get through customer service and contacting the creators / writers / programmers on a personal 1:1 basis. These gentleman are extremely professional and take the time to listen and make customized adjustments to fit the needs of that specific organization. At every turn, they only want to be more accommodating and make improvements to an already terrific program. The RASPS are able to be

Cons

I actually can't think of any cons. Perhaps only that I didn't think of it first. :) It's easy to use, you get personalized customer service. Their response time to questions and comments is impressive.. there are no cons.

Dolores from Smith's Personal Care Home

Exactly What Was Needed

Paperwork is not as time consuming as when we had to do everything manually

Pros

So hard to be specific on any one feature of the software. The resident content is so complete when all items are filled in and the DHS listing of residents sorted out by the exact information used by the state inspectors is exact. Being able to add daily notes to resident files keeps historical information at my fingertips. Having just gone through our personal care home annual inspection, we were able to print almost everything from the software, resident and staff information, to enable our inspection to proceed smoothly.

Cons

Doesn't work when the internet goes down but then that is not a problem with the software.

Michelle from Heritage Hill Senior Living Community

Tabula Pro is a very easy software to use. The added quick actions are a plus.

The benefits of this software, makes my working life much easier to complete.

Pros

Makes it easy to communicate with all shifts. The ability to flag important messages is a wonderful feature. Your support staff is so easy to get a hold of. Your staff is very educated in Tabula Pro they make it so easy talk or walk me through steps to complete my tasks.

Cons

In the assessment tab, it asks what equipment the resident uses. However, there isn't a way to print off just that list. Having a general search feature by birthday's .

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We do have a report that shows you the resident and their equipment. It's under Resident Reports and it's titled "Residents, Mobility, and Equipment Used". Please let us know if you've found this. In the Active Resident List you are able to filter by age and we have a Resident Report titled "Birthday List". Would you need something in addition to this? Please let us know. We hope your next review will be 5 stars across the board.

Shana from Saint Mary's at Asbury Ridge

I tell everyone how awesome Tabula Pro is!!!

I feel like I have a personal relationship with a group of super-nice computer geniuses that wake up every day and make it their mission to make my Job easier and allow me to spend more time with my residents and families :)

Pros

Ease of function, easy to train staff on its use, adaptability (customer representatives and " the guys will and can accommodate just about any request you may have to make it more customized to you needs as a facility), it' so conducive to making each RASP personalized and resident-centered, I can't believe how relatively inexpensive it is for what you get.. has to save an unimaginable amount of money that would have been allocated to paying staff to complete these forms, it alerts you to errors.... and even has a spell-check feature.. .I could go on and on...

Cons

Not one thing... Maybe only that our NTT system does not communicate with it...

D.D. from Nedrow's Personal Care Home

Makes my job so much easier!

Our facility has been using Tabula Pro for several years. It just keeps getting better. The program is easy to use and cuts down on my paperwork time so I have more time to spend with my residents. When BHSL or AAA come in, see that paperwork , they compliment the organization and the ease of reading it. If I have to send a resident out to ER, the hospital staff loves the in-depth transfer sheets and the fact that we can customize it with the reason we are sending out the resident. The calendar feature allows for reminders for residents and for the facility itself. I put in whatever is coming up and set the reminder for 3 months out so I don't miss any important events (paperwork due, fire drill due, water test due) Tabula Pro is one of the best programs I have seen .

Pros

Ease of use, customer service the way you prefer it - phone, email.

Ashley from Graystone Manor at Bellmeade

TabulaPro is best software I have ever used for PCH.

It has made my job responsibilities so much more manageable when it comes to ensuring the facility is in compliance. I have used other software and this is by far the best and easiest to use.

Pros

It is very easy to use and helps keep my facility in compliance with state regulations. It really has the capabilities to do it all and has drastically cut the time spent on paper work leaving more time for resident care. This software literally helps manage everything you need.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't like about the software. If ever there was something I didn't like or I wanted changed the support team has changed it to what worked best for me.

Bill from Brereton Manor Personal Care Home

A Pursuit of Excellence @ Brereton Manor

Tabula Pro is so easy to use that my 79 year old computer-phobic P.C.A. learned how to use it in no time and she, plus all my staff, would never think to go back to paper records. Brereton Manor P.C.H. has been using Tabula Pro for years and has had excellent inspections thanks in large part to the accuracy of our records.

Pros

Ease of use and tech support. Call Tabula and you'll speak directly with a programmer who will adjust the program to meet your needs! Their customer service is excellent!!!

Cons

The design of the staff training records is tedious but I have not found any method that is not.

Excellent intuitive user interface

Fewer citations for documentation errors. Better coordination of resident care. Strong facilitation of Administrative review process.

Pros

Having consistent information across all reportable forms is worth the price of admission. This cuts down on the number of documentation errors that can lead to citations. Also, i really like the interface with Quickmar which increases our ability to review the status of our med passes in real time

Cons

More comprehensive ability to prompt and track ADLS. Currently, there are only a few reports that included information about the status of ADLS.

Melody from Welsh Mountain Home

We have been using Tabula pro for since their inception. An all around exceptional experience!

We have been deficiency free for the past 4 years in our Department of Human Services surveys. Tabula Pro has been a part of our success in assisting us in tracking the various resident related requirements to ensure we are compliant with the state regulations. Using the software has also helped us be more efficient in how we complete and manage our resident care needs and corresponding paperwork.

Pros

*Ease of use. This is a very intuitive product which makes our jobs so much easier! *Detail of product. The programmers captured every need we have as a facility in tracking our resident and licensing requirements. They continue to add new components to enhance and keep up with the current market. *Very responsive tech support. The very few issues have been fixed within 1 hour of reporting. *Professional, courteous and friendly staff!

Cons

There really are no cons to this product. I would highly recommend it to other facilities offering similar services.

Nikki from Eagle Valley Personal Care Home, INC.

Thank you Tabula Pro for providing a very user friendly and efficient software!

Pros

From a nursing standpoint it is nice to be able to locate all necessary information pertaining to each resident quickly and efficiently, even when out of the office. The tracking of all necessary forms is a HUGE help!! Easy to train new staff. Customer service is quick to fix any glitches or to customize the software to facility needs.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app or the website would format to device you are using. Not always easy to read resident notes on the go with a smart phone. Other than that! its great :)

Terri from Heritage Senior Living

Tabula Pro

I have worked very closely with the Team at Tabula Pro over the last 18 months. They have been so helpful especially Jared. I have rolled out their amazing Electronic Medical Records program in 7 personal care communities in Pennsylvania. The program is so incredibly efficient and the implementation is simple. The time saved and increased consistency in documentation is well worth the investment. I would recommend this program and often do.

Pros

It is so incredibly user friendly and creates a seamless medical record that works directly with our EMAR.

Cons

Initially, it is daunting to enter all of the rich data that auto populates the RASP and DME as well as assignment sheets.

Mary from Sunny Crest Home, Inc.

TabulaPro is Awesome

as we utilize all of the functions of the software it makes our work lives more functional and if there are things we need to see incorporated into the software the TabulaPro team has always been great at helping make that happen.

Pros

The software meets our needs and is easy to learn and use.

Cons

I have no complaints but would love to see some dietary / nutritional management elements incorporated.

Reasons for Choosing Tabula Pro

I chose TabulaPro over other products because of the tech support and the attention to our specific needs.

Brittany from Fox Rehab at The Birches at Harleysville

Perfect for healthcare

Pros

It's so easy to navigate and find any bit of information about any resident or patient you might need. PCP info, POA info, recent labs/imaging results, DOB, next scheduled appts, etc. Everything is in one place and is incredibly user friendly

Cons

I wish there was a way to link your email with your username so that whenever your name is tagged in a post or note, you would get a notification to alert you to that specific note/tag.

Jennelle from Chestnut Knoll

Excellent!

The ability to access records when not at the facility or when questions come up and you are not at your desk. The web base is huge.

Pros

It is user friendly and I feel like there is always something more the system can do. Each day we learn a new feature or report we can pull to better serve our residents.

Cons

We haven't really found anything we do not like. My only recommendation would be for there to be an App for the program. It would make things easier from an ipad or smart phone.

Connie from The Hermitage at Solomons

Outstanding service

When we first hooked up with Tabula Pro they customized a program for us and have stood by us every step of the way. Always available to help us in any way that they can. This is the prefect system for us.

Pros

The team is wonderful to work with. They are at our service immediately. We couldn't ask for any better service.

Cons

Nothing!!! I can't say anything but good about them.

Reasons for Choosing Tabula Pro

This is a company who knows what they are doing. Wonderful to work with!!!

Kim from Martin's Care Home

Best Software we have found!!!

You can manage everything with this software. We are getting into the staffing portion and it already knows the hours I need for the residents I have! It takes the guess work out of things for us.

Pros

The ease of use, IT help is always there and very kind, it helps reduce the paper trails in our home, it offers everything that DHS is looking for and more!

Cons

With any software program there are hiccups, however the IT or customer service is right there to help you through it.

Jay from Fair Oaks

Invaluable Tool

I really don't know how we went so long without it. It is a major time-saver and makes reporting, tracking and sharing information a breeze. There is a lot of time spent up front in converting all of your paper files to the platform, but that time and energy pays off tenfold!

Pros

Quick access to all pertinent resident files, contacts and care plans. Everything at your fingertips from anywhere. The use of forms and the ability to generate common reports needed during state inspections is phenomenal!

Cons

As the folks at TubulaPro are quick and happy to tailor the software to your facility, I have yet to find a real downside in using this.

Saige from Chestnut Knoll

TabulaPro is user friendly. Great customer service. Has a lot of great options to use.

Easy access for resident information. All the information is organized and easy to find. We get great customer service.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. Everything is organized and simple. From a user standpoint, I use this daily and I love how all he resident information is in one area. It runs smoothly, never any software issues.

Cons

I wish we were able to change the wording of things sometimes. I also wish we had a little more flexibility to set up an area just for our care staff to sign off information so that it is easier for them to go to one location instead of going resident to resident.

Amanda from Riverstone Manor

Excellent service

Pros

The ease of the program makes training new employees convenient and easy regardless of knowledge of EHR or technology in general. The customer service is incredible. The upgrades to the program are ever changing and always exactly what we are looking for at the time.

Cons

Hoping in the future it becomes more integrative with the newer technology we have available.

Monica from Educational Services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Excellent software

This software is definitely worth more than the money they ask for

Pros

It was so easy to use any questions were answered immediately very convenient easy to access information on your clients at the touch of a button I would definitely recommend this software

Cons

Can't say there were any. I absolutely love this software if there were any questions or misunderstandings they were taken care of with a simple phone call

Allen from Saint Mary's Home of Erie

Tabula Pro

Overall, everyone at Tabula Pro are extremely responsive to needs and issues and are easy to get in touch with.

Pros

What I like most is the software makes day-to-day operations of the Personal Care home much easier. There is less paper forms to complete and it keeps me on track of regulation requirements.

Cons

It currently doesn't pull information from the resident profile to chart against, e.g., hearing aids, dentures, etc.

Jay from Fair Oaks

This has absolutely made everything so much easier!

The benefits are really to great to list. I can't believe how this has simplified life. How did we manage so long without this???

Pros

You can access all of your resident information including physicians, family contacts, insurance cards and medications from anywhere. It lets you know what is coming due regarding mandatory forms to ensure state compliance. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons

I have yet to find any drawbacks to the system. If I was forced to find one, I would say that the veteran history is recorded in a manner to reflect VA benefits. If they are not receiving VA benefits, or you run a private-pay community, there is no way to generate just a veterans list without filling checking the box on the veterans benefits tab.

vicki from CREST PERSONAL CARE

The best software out there

Tabula pro reduced my time in paper work, and if there a problem they solve it in minutes, Staff is very friendly, I was one of the first to try this program and I am glad I did.

Pros

The program take less time than doing paper, Any problems with the software they fix right away, State approved program it easy and you can use it on any computer at any time

Cons

I have not had any problems with the software

Anjanette from Riverstone Manor

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Tabula makes life so easy

Tabula Pro has freed up time by simplifying forms and deadlines to allow us to plan without forgetting anything.

Pros

So much of it is simplified enough to give you the comprehensive forms you need with ease. It keeps us organized and makes it easy to stay in compliance.

Cons

I have no complaints. Any glitch, question, problem or special need we have had has been dealt with immediately by an excellent staff.

Kelly from The Meadows

Best customer service!!! Easy to use!

I really liked that our quickmar program for the med carts can be synced for easy operation. Staff were trained fast and easily. This helped tremendously with the fear factor of staff!

Pros

User friendly for staff to use!!! Team follows up with us ASAP!!! We like that our quick mar system syncs with Tabula.

Cons

Nothing really. Anytime there is something that we would like to incorporate our representative does his best to make it happen.

Trish from BeechwoodCourt

Lifesaver!

I use this program daily, Very easy and very helpful with all of my Resident information.

Pros

Everything I need is all in one place! It has really been a time savor, definitely makes my job less stressful!

Cons

I have not came across one thing I haven't like..yet! I have not used another program like this, but i also do not feel the need to try anything new!

Amanda from Keystone Villa at Ephrata

Excellent!

The guys are great with customer service and keeping us up to speed with the updates and changes. They listen to our suggestions and are very prompt if we have a question or issue. Outside companies love the set up of the medical forms.

Pros

TabulaPro is easy to navigate as a daily user, and easy to explain to new users.

Cons

Nothing at all. This is by far my favorite software since EMARs have started.

Response from Senior Living Software

Replied June 2021

Thanks, Amanda! Very much appreciated. We've always wanted to make sure LISTENING was always at the top of our priority list. We look forward to working with you for years to come!

shawn from Chestnut Knoll

Tabula pro is very user friendly and the support of the team is excellent

Pros

User friendly / easy to use and navigate. It has the features we need in order to maintain compliance with our state regulations.

Cons

still some work to do with being able to pull 'lists' and also pull the entire medical record to print. With that said, when we need something, the tabula team gets it done for us if it is not yet a feature we can do on our own.

Urick from Cotter PCH

Effective Client Database

Pros

I utilize TabulaPro for the majority of my businesses online documentation. Accessing the files is very easy with this software. I really like that I can access it on any device wherever there is internet service or WiFi.

Cons

I don’t necessarily have to see the updates that pop up and seem to stay on the screen once I’ve read and closed them.

Brittny from HillSide Manor

Brittny's Review of Tabula Pro

Pros

The one thing I like the most about Tabula Pro is how easy it is to use, and how easy it is to click into a calendar and all of your residents who are due for their annual DME's or RASP's are right there. This saves me time on having to go in and making my own spreadsheet.

Cons

That it doesn't really work well with Microsoft Explorer.

Rashida from Positive Resolutions/New Options

So user friendly and easy to access I love IT!!!

Pros

That I can use this even when I'm out of town, easy to add new residents, love the new layout and using the RASP is so great!!

Cons

May have a drop down list of meds similar to the frequency tab. I know new meds come out all the time, but maybe some of the common ones used and ability to add to the list so that it continues to grow. #lesstyping