• Pros

• "That we keep all information/comunication about one product in one place. No need to search through mails."

• "thing its easy to use after a while, but still think I should have been trained first. nobody asked ne if I need any help to use it."

• "It is very easy to use, the customer support. I like the way I have the visualisation of the supply chain, all users have an overview right from the beginning ."

• Cons

• "As it is a standard system, you have only a few individual set-up possibilities. Quality assurance could be better by product."

• "It freeze from time to time. I think the Delogue could plan some seminars to share and update knowledge with their clients."

• "takes a long time to fill in all data, my itemlists are very long due to many details, a lot of work in making commenting on samples due to all the point I have to tick of when commenting"

Browse Delogue PLM Reviews

Hasini from MAS Holdings

Make Your Design Easily with Delogue and Even Reach to Customers with it

Delague has made my friend's company growth by enhancing the final product outcome and through good communication channels.

Pros

Delogue makes you enable to improve your final product by enabling you with easy designs and greater outfit! Finally it will improve the productivity. It will manage the communication with both suppliers and customers and the team in one communication channel

Cons

The less technical knowledge I have regarding the Delogue makes me unable to use the imbuild feature of the app

Malin from Efva Attling Stockholm AB

I find delogue logical and easy to learn although it is made for a totally other branch than mine.

Pros

I like the fact that everything about a style is easy to find, and that all users can log in and find the information easily. The workflow and the overviews makes working with development easier.

Cons

I like the least that the system is only made in a set up for textil development. We develop jewelry and have to use the "detail cards" and such for textiles. It would be better if the cards and icons were adjusted so that they could be applied for other indsutries. For instance it would be great if you could create your own "detail cards" adjusted for the item you develop. Such as texts that makes sense for the business youre workning in instead of texts that are prewritten and already set at the cards. Also all our customers/suppliers have the same set up/pictures/icons as used in the textile buciness although they are in the jewelry busines. It would be more convenient to have the set up made for other branches than the textile so that it makes more sense for them as well.

Mickey from Just Brands

My general experience is positive, but it could be so much better with some small improvements.

Because the suppliers work with the same system it saves a lot of time in sending PDF's back and forth.

Pros

That is is webbased, supplier can also work with the system, so no more sending PDF files by email. It is also easy to work with when you are travelling.

Cons

The comments field is very user unfriendly, we have commented about this many times already but no improvement yet. In general it takes a long time for adjustments to be made to the system.

Marie from Soft Gallery

easy

Pros

-That all the history regarding print and fabric, is in one place, no more missing emails. -It is easy to give all the information in the system.

Cons

That some of the layout is unhandy, For example -When you ad a item to a style, it is placed at the bottom of the screen too you have to move it up. -Measurement chart is too wide: there are much air around the numbers, it could be much smaller boxes: I always have to scroll right to see all the sizes. -Some text boxes take up to much space, so you have to scroll a lot fx, the item header: 1/4 of my screen is this header. -There are a lot of clicks with the mouse and enter pushes: fx I ad a new item or style color to a style : I need to start writing the item or color, and then press enter, the program used to have an automated box with suggestions coming up when you where writing

Anne Brit from Kingsland AS

Easy to use both for us and our suppliers.

It help a lot with the communication and for the company it is a quality system, so that if one of the employee get sick/quit, other can easily find all information need by checking Delogue.

Pros

I think Delogue is easy to use, it is also selv explainable, so our supplier can easily find out how the program works on their own.

Cons

When changes is done to the measure ment spec and item list, the supplier do not get an notification. So we must always remember to send email informing about changes. Better if an automatic notification could be sent.

Mona from Lillelam AS

Industry: Textiles

Great to have everything in one place. We would like to set up custom made pages for, PO`s and other

Pros

Cons

I often have to refresh the website address menu to get updated pages. It do not seam to update it self. It should save more often anyways..

Amalie from Dea Kudibal

Its very easy to overview. Easy to get around in.

Pros

Its very easy to overview. Easy to get around in. I like that it's easy to filter if your looking for something specific.

Cons

That you are not able to delete your own comments and messages if you have made a mistake or something.

Mogens from UTG A/S

Industry: Textiles

I am working as administrator for users, brands and supplier

Our staff in Denmark, Lithunia, Ukraine, Turkey and Banglades can Work with the same styles with Delogue which make the daily operations much easier and save us for a lost of costs, whic we had before Delogue.

Pros

Easy to navigate in the system. There is a good overview of workflow and the system is very intuitive to use, which is very important for our Company, because we have users from Lithunia, Ukraine, Bangladesh and Turkey who are working at the Delogue and with the same styles.

Cons

Delete and copy paste is not so good, ex. suppliers for one brand cannot just be copied to another brand.

Elena from Nordisk

Industry: Textiles

Very good experience, great customer support

Easy access to knowledge in all the departments involved

Michael from Sebra Interiør ApS

The Delogue system ables you to collect product data in one place, and communicate with suppliers.

Pros

From birth to release of products, Delogue can collect all data, information, calculation and communication of the product in one place without using individual e-mails.

Ulla Bang from UBANG Aps

love it

Pros

Easy to use, always focus on new features, love the report system, all gathered in one place. More people can keep track on what is going on

Hatice from Happy Socks AB

have to be trained by the deluge creatures before beginning using

After learning how to use it , very easy to follow up. as again from the creators , someone had to ask if I need some help at the very beginning, it would be very easy

Pros

Rina from by green cotton

Easy to Work in -

Pros

that several people are connected in the server, and infos can easy be shared - also that you can find the history about all dessins very easy - if something has been changed

Cons

that if you change a style - fx size range - that you have to order brand new sales samples - even if the size ordered is still there.

Helene from Done by deer

Made for apperal, but fill our expatations

Pros

It lowers my email box. All information to one product is gathered. Very easy to share files, both internal and with suppliers.

Cons

Many rules set, which you can't overrule. We are missing more flexibility. Missing easy sample comment level. Again too many rules.