(1,696)

1,696

(1,414)

1,414

• Pros

• "Love this software. This is another easy to use Microsoft program. Interface is smooth, very user friendly."

• "We use this for our retail side and it does stuff I didn't even know should be done. Great product!!"

• "What I love most about this application is that it provides excellent graphing . "

• Cons

• "Implementation is difficult and takes time, customisation is easy but requires great level of testing "

• "The orientation takes some time to get used to, but otherwise its straightforward. also how the G/L was done wasn't the best "

• "Speed , some speed issue , if they work in this than its ll be the best from all side , Vpn connectivity require more powerful "

Browse Microsoft Dynamics 365 Reviews

Ty from Georgia-Pacific LLC

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Dynamics in a league of it's own

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365

Cost is incredibly good, Azure, vibrant community of support. Microsoft is heading in a direction I am trying to go.

Timothy from Accra Care

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365

Overall we are focused on Microsoft's technology stack, including Office 365. The integration options with D365, O365 and things like PowerAutomate and PowerBI for instance led us to keep Microsoft's product and reimplement.

Sarah from Paintline

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Matthew from Braemar

Industry: Oil & Energy

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data. Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day) The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently) But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree. Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE? This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Luke from VetsAmerica Business Consulting, Inc.

A complete CRM

It is undoubtedly a software that takes an important factor in the management makes customers since being based on the cloud allows to keep the integration of the data apart the administration of the information becomes simpler and in an environment that significantly improves productivity and optimizes management time.

Pros

It is one of the best CRM due to the ability it offers in relation to customer service and other aspects that favor in terms of productivity of the company, in addition to integration with Microsoft Office tools favor many aspects when working and the the best point in favor of the software is that all the management is in the cloud, offering apart an interface that keeps everything in order according to our needs.

Cons

So far it has been a pleasant experience to use this software, I think a trial version is necessary for potential customers to enjoy an experience and see for themselves the capabilities of this product.

Beno from Viking Cruises

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Microsoft Dynamics

Overall the solution looked good, it was easy to use and had a lot of functionality. It was a 1 stop shop do call and email with being able to leave notes and review customer account history. When a customer called us their profile auto generated in the system which was super useful.

Pros

Our organization had a custom setup for Microsoft Dynamics. We were able to track our calls, wrote emails out of the solution, answer phone calls, use the solution to dial out, use to solution to save templates in and the click path was simple and easy to use.

Cons

I was not able to leave reminder calls or have auto generated emails to go out.

Krishna from PAX International

Microsoft dynamics for invoicing

We were able to integrate data from multiple sources into dynamics and use this for our overall invoicing to the clients.

Pros

By far the best system when it comes to invoicing. We integrated data from Salesforce, Basware and so on into D365. The ease of integration with Azure business events is an added advantage. We were able to use the oData and DMF interfaces of Dynamics for our projects.

Cons

The user interface could be better. The UI looks very old fashioned and not close to modern interfaces. If microsoft could improve on this front, it will be the market leader.

Yuri from Venturus

Best erp tool microsoft has to offer

Overall it was good for our company as it became easier to take decisions we should take in a short time.

Pros

You gain insights that transform into action by enabling better decisions and transformative processes to reshape your customer engagement and add more value to them.

Cons

Sometimes its hard to integrate with a ongoing project of your company, so it can take some time to that process to end.

Wisdom from PearlyGates Montessori School

About Microsoft Dynamics

I use Microsoft Dynamic to update, keep and track my customers record and build excellent customers experience. Dynamics helps me to build wonderful customer experience.

Pros

What I like most about Microsoft Dynamic is the chart features; that makes it possible for users to read graphical output and dynamic does a great work in customers' relationship.

Cons

What i like least about Dynamic is the cost price, the reseller really high the cost prices and restrict micro vendors from purchasing at real cost price.

Rohit from GEMS

Industry: Oil & Energy

Dynamics review

Extensive CRM MANAGEMENT.

Pros

Extensive CRM functionality and integration with Microsoft products and LinkedIn.

Cons

Pricing is the thing which i like the least.

Suthan from Cambio Software Engineering

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

Nagish from UNDP Pakistan

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

alfredo from LarsonTechnology

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

Pros

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button. What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc. Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning. The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Cons

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use. Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry. Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list. Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too. You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users. Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that. It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Shahid from Optymyze

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

Obvious from Ethical Leaf Tobacco

Industry: Farming

Microsoft Dynamics : A suitable customer relationship management software

I used Microsoft dynamics together with other Microsoft software programs such as office 365. I observed that the program is a enterprise resource planing program suitable for customer relationship management.

Pros

It offers a well-known client experience thus offers the conventional look and feel of a Microsoft item. In case you are acquainted with Office items or you are utilizing SharePoint at work for your framework, at that point this is a strong choice to consider. It works the same locally or in the cloud. Users can utilize Dynamics Customer Relationship Management in case you are utilizing on-premise information stockpiling, are 100% in the cloud, or utilizing a half breed arrangement of information the board. Microsoft dynamics doesn't expect users to buy framework. There are zero foundation ventures that users should make. Users are not required to keep up this stage either, in light of the fact that Microsoft handles everything at their end. The duty of users is basic: input significant data into the Customer Relationship Management framework, at that point use it.

Cons

It is streamlined to work with other Microsoft items. Microsoft Dynamic expects users to know their stuff, thus at the point when new businesses initially get moving, the business procedure may not be as smooth as it should be. There probably won't be an information following instrument or system set up to catch client information, potential leads, and other basic data for the business channel. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes does not take into account server code alteration.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is great for CRM and PSA

We switched from Salesforce to D365 because we needed a more cost-effective system that would allow us to track our work from open opportunities to project completion (i.e., seamlessly go from CRM to PSA functionality). The D365 UI did take some getting used to after being on Salesforce for so long, but once we got used to it, the D365 UI is very easy to use and intuitive. Our transition was fairly smooth (it was just a 3-month project) and we have been very happy with the switch.

Pros

There are a few things that I really love about Dynamics 365 (D365): 1. It has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) modules. With many other CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), the CRM and PSA modules are completely separate systems and you have to spend time and money integrating them. 2. It is fully integrated with Office 365. In other systems, connecting to Outlook or Excel can be a hassle and/or feel like you're going "ouside" the system. With D365, working in and out of Office 365 is just seamless. 3. The cost! D365 is extremely cost effective, especially when compared to Salesforce.

Cons

My two big dislikes for D365 are: 1. In order to fully administer the system, you need to be both a D365 admin and an Office 365 admin since some functions (like adding new users or exporting audit logs) require you to go into the admin screens of both systems to accomplish it. 2. The system can often be very "Microsoft," meaning that some things are both incredibly powerful and helpful, but also incredibly finicky and/or difficult to use... all at the same time.

This software makes decisions easier because the integrated data is available with a touch

It's a CRM quite easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, not expensive, simply to navigate. Integration with Outlook available for e-mailing. Its templates are very useful for comunicate news or tips to a sales team. Integration with other Microsoft products is great too. Easy to customize, even a non-technical person can create new contacts, accounts,etc is going to be very easy with Dynamics, no programming knowledge needed. Customer support is good with the FAQ and options that are really needed. I can bulk data to One Drive and access it syncronized with my desktop. If you make entries in a place with no internet, all data will be syncronized once internet connection is restablished. It has a lot of add-ons. The mobile app is useful for checking reports or access data when visiting customers or not in front of a desktop computer. This CRM design allows organize all clients by categories and access them very fast and easy and remember the client history or important things of the last contact or visit. All functions you need are easily available wth a click or touch. There are apps available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons

It has problems when an update is released. Is not user-friendly for new users or beginners. Requires a long customization to start running Sign in mobile app is too slow. Too much response time. Excesive windows, tabs and screens can make it difficult to first time users. It needs a better menu. It only supports Internet Explorer based browsers. A little bit slow to data input if not customized, many fields not relly needed. Sessions time out is a cumbersome problem. Although it may be necessary for security I do not like it because many times a talking with a customer takes a long time and it's very, very important. Poor and difficult integration with Gmail may be a problem. No chat easily available. It's slow to save data because it's cloud based. It depends on internet speed.

Excellent, helps to manage specific business functions, such as financial, sales, marketing, etc.

It allows you to transform your business for the digital era, giving you the ability to innovate quickly, move new products to the market, develop meaningful relationships and win new business virtually anytime and anywhere. With the power of Microsoft's cloud, CRM and ERP capabilities for productivity applications can identify and capture new opportunities. With Microsoft Dynamics it is possible to anticipate the needs of the clients, execute decisions, give integral, innovative and audacious solutions that reinvent products and processes. This is a software that allows solutions to commercial management since a more complete solution is given to those available in the market, it also helps improve marketing, sales and contact with your customers to boost organizational efficiency.

Pros

I like the service applications that help manage specific business functions, such as financial, sales, operations, marketing, or service automation. As well as, the power of Microsoft's cloud, the CRM and ERP capabilities for productivity applications that allow identifying and capturing new opportunities, since all the key parts of the business are connected. I also like that it is empowered to collaborate in different geographies, it gives you the ability to make decisions, take advantage of new trends, interrupt, and above all adapt. It is wonderful because the connected systems, allow in real time to obtain all aspects of sales and operations are easily optimized and controlled.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is more difficult for older staff to assimilate, and for small companies where there are perhaps few employees and finances are carried out manually, it is less useful, it is less useful, I think it is not designed for SMEs. In addition, I believe that the factors that do not make an economy stable are not taken into account, as in Venezuela, where almost every day of the bolivar varies with the dollar and many small businesses have chosen to offer their products and services in dollars for avoid losing their income and maintain the financial stability of the company, for them the application of decision making would be uncertain, however, following the example of Venezuela, for companies that make profits in bolivars is equally difficult to maintain a price that does not vary , and this software does not take into account this type of variation so close that an organization could be forced.

Stefon from CACI International Inc

Dynamics is always great for finance, sales and marketing.

Dynamics Microsoft always allowed me to track the incomes, billing ,sales, taxes and marketing. I can easily store the data for the good customer services in a more efficient way. Hence it is the useful software for the good customer reporting.

Pros

Dynamics Microsoft has superb customization services and we can easily learned to use this Microsoft due to high intuitiveness. Dynamics is the best proprietary management software. That's why we use this software to manage our finance, sales and marketing in a more efficient and in quickly way. The another benefit that this software provide us that we can easily store the data for the best customer services. Through this software we can easily manage our business in a more efficient way.

Cons

Dynamics Microsoft is very easy to use and we can easily utilize. But one problem that you faced while using this software is that sometime we cannot easily create views and charts of our data.The another problem that you faced and it create a little bit problem for us that when we store large amount of data for the best customer services then we you open the documentation after sometime then some errors show on the screen without any reason. But otherwise this software is always best for finance, sales and marketing.

Susan from Verizon

Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Dynamics Microsoft is very versatile because it helps us in business. I can easily manage my accounts and finance in a more efficient way with the help of this Microsoft. IT can also allow us to apply our knowledge and skills to the Microsoft Dynamics in a more efficient way. I would recommended this Microsoft to other peoples because it is very easy to use and quite handling.

Pros

Dynamics has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) modules. The one thing about this software is that it can better provide the opportunity to manage our business such as finance, sales and marketing with operations. Through this microsoft we create new services cases as well as we can also use this microsoft for the accounts and sales related features. Hence this microsoft is very versatile because it provide us the good customer data storage.

Cons

The one and most obvious thing about the Microsoft Dynamics is that it lacks the good customer relationships and services. The other problem that you faced while using the Microsoft is that it require a long customization to begin running the business. The other difficuty that you faced is that you cannot see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. But to conclude that Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Mark from Shamrock Trading Corp.

Easy to configure and customize

I have been working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM for 8+ years now and have seen the evolution of the application. The most recent versions have many great features and functionality for users, as well as developers and administrators. The platform allows for fairly easy integrations to other applications, including Microsoft Outlook, which makes Dynamics CRM a much more powerful tool. The licensing cost is lower than most CRM systems, and the support from Microsoft is usually better too. This application is great not only for a sales perspective, but also a service and marketing aspect. Lastly, Microsoft allows for both cloud-based and on-premise versions of Dynamics CRM. This allows for more flexibility and sense of ownership of the overall system. I would definitely recommend Microsoft Dynamics CRM to any business, big or small.

Pros

Flexibility (online or on-premise), ease of use, open platform for advanced customization's and configurations, lower licensing cost, and good support from Microsoft.

Cons

System performance can be a little slower if your CRM instance has several integrations or processes (workflows) running. Also, their marketing add-ons are not a robust as what other CRM systems offer.

Mauricio Alexander from Consis International

One of the best ways to offer a first class service to your clients

In general it is a very complete CRM that allowed me to go a step further in terms of marketing and the projection of my service to my clients, naming the portfolio of potential clients, giving me more field of work.

Pros

One of the advantages of this CRM with respect to others, is that it combines all its Office applications with its own operation, making the learning curve shorter, seeing productive results much faster, it is cross-platform and accessible from anywhere, so you can always be aware of your customers, offer services and know if they have any questions or requests about the development you are doing for them, or the service you offer, their functionalities with respect to marketing are very complete and powerful, print graphics based on the impact of your campaigns, how many customers you got, all these data allow you to create and improve your marketing projecting your product more and more.

Cons

The price increases a lot as you are adding more users or require more features, you must keep in mind what you need and in advance to know or have a notion of how to use it to be worth the expense

Jonny from Key Group

Functional if clunky enterprise database solution

The functions of Dynamics CRM are what sets this product out as one of the best out there. However, that doesn't mean it is at all easy to use for a novice or intermediate user. However, from a business stand point it is reliable and has served us well over many years.

Pros

When it comes to information storage and retrieval, Dynamics works well. The available data fields for customer data are extensive which make sorting vast amounts of data easy. The different functions available to marketers is very good as it allows us to segment pretty much any type of data as and when it is received. The integration of Dynamics with various APIs has also been easy for us, whether it's our front-end website or a 3rd party API like Trustpilot.

Cons

The interface is very dated. If you don't know quite how to do something you are going to struggle as it is very much busy menu after busy menu. The logic behind the user journeys doesn't seem quite right and there is a real lack of thought gone into making the software work well in the modern IT age. It can also be very expensive depending on what you need out of the product.

Exson from Fondo de Compensacin Interterritorial

Is a line of business resource planning software for the optimization of the organization.

Is a program that offers a series of tools, complementary information, organization methods, and load templates of basic information that were used for the determination of processes of our organizations being a guide of great help. Allowed to define the processes of the instances of support for the executive direction, the objectives of the substantive directorates, and the goals of the regional instances, through integrated actions in the short, medium and long range.

Pros

I like it for the following reasons: ability of the program to adapt to the operational requirements of the company based on standard and reliable industry technology. It is easy to acquire and use by the organizations that start in the productive processes. It has a model of extensible data and allocation tools that facilitate the creation of solutions that meet the expectations and needs of the business. It offers personalized access to the information that organizations need. Tool based on systematic and holistic approaches to productivity applications, which allows the development of actions that meet the expectations of organizations. It allows the selection of an implementation model adapted to the needs of the organization and its information technology, with the flexibility to change the implementation model at any time, adjusting it to the company's objectives or preferences.

Cons

During the start-up of a model at Microsolf Dinamic for the evaluation of projects with viable purposes, a series of discomforts were presented in the implementation process because it was not adapted to the organization, for when a lot of time was spent looking for ways to adapt the models offered by the system and benefits to the demands of the company. It is a structured, organized and defined program for a high level company, because, when using it for organizations that are starting, it is difficult to implement the tools. presenting the risk that said program is not the one indicated for the organization. It is recommended to define the characteristics, objectives, goals, processes, structures and functions of the organization before starting its use.

Microsoft Dynamics

My overall experience during the implementation was not very good. However, I now enjoy using the software very much and its much better.

Pros

I like that Microsoft Dynamics is easy to use and has many features to manage customer information. In the beginning it was slow and difficult to use. However, Microsoft has stepped up it's game and fixed many of the issues it had. I also like that it the tool interacts with other software to make our job easier.

Cons

I don't like that it can get very slow at times. Additionally that the engineers are not very flexible with features changes, however, i am sure they have a reason for this.

Dynamics CRM helps in achieving overall objectives of a business

It's not limited to a CRM, but an integrated package connected to a wide range of Microsoft resources. The back up by Microsoft professionals will definitely help for customization and gain the full potential of the system.

Pros

Every business wishes to cherish her customers. Therefore CRM has become a professionals responsibility for which many CRM products have evolved in the business world. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM has undoubtedly become the professionals choice for obvious reasons. As Dynamics CRM smoothly integrates with other Microsoft products its a preferred choice of many. It off-loads a professionals weight and utilizes time and efforts for strategic responsibilities. The enormous knowledge base of Microsoft has been incorporated into Dynamics CRM to maintain the existing relationships with customers, use that relationship to retain those customers, generate profitable leads using those relationships in order to reach corporate objectives. Additionally features such as accessing professional social media such as LinkedIn brings extra benefits in expanding connections and finally generate sales leads. For larger organizations, Dynamics offers additional business lead packages with extra costs. For IT savvy users, the wide range of features would not be a concern as familiarization with the system patiently would offer many benefits in managing work schedules. Moreover being systematic and up-to-date with customers matters will bring prestige to an organization in addition to extra sales. I feel it is worth investing in Dynamics CRM in comparison to benefits.

Cons

Affordability is an issue for small companies.

Jerome from Ghana Red Cross Society

Top CRM Software -Great To Use

It has enhanced graphics features and is the best CRM tool I have used so far.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics does integrates with Outlook and even Microsoft Office so I am able to use Microsoft Dynamics or Outlook to correspond with clients and business partners. Its very user-friendly and new users can easily find accounts and account information on one screen with links to various contacts. As the dashboards are very easy to customize, it is also easy to install third-party managed solutions into Microsoft Dynamics CRM right from the marketplace where you can search for all other useful solutions. Last but not least feature of this App is that it has very brilliant reporting features in views where users can create and export them to Microsoft Excel for further processes.

Cons

1. When it comes to metric calculations the tool is quite complex on that curve. It should be made to execute calculations with ease. 2. The tool could be very complex for novice users. Both interface and features. 3. Payment methods with Microsoft Dynamics AX like ACH and Wires are quite pass. The experience with these modes of payment can be a little clumpy. 4. The capability to export data is complex to develop and set up for various entities. Users must create their own query and manage rather than one saved query that can be accessed by various users.

Robust CRM with extended features

MS Dynamics is indispensable for our management training company. I'd like to give a shout out to XRM which does a spectacular job of supporting the product.

Pros

It sustains our business. We have a multi-stage sales process and we've set up the CRM to support each step. The workflow flows nicely and we've created dashboards which incentivize our sales team. There are add-ons available which enrich functionality; for example we add leads and contacts to marketing lists which sync with Mailchimp.

Cons

The user interface could be better. It reminds me of UIs circa 2001. There's a feeling that it's been developed for techies by techies. If Microsoft took the time to improve the interface for the end user (allow users to customize their own forms using drag and drop, for example) it would be an outstanding product. Another shortcoming is the amount of customization which requires writing code. Some things which should be straightforward to customize using workflows actually require a programmer.

Luis from Consis International

Take a step forward in the management of your company.

Have a complete tool for the management of the company, where they manage and control all the managerial aspects that drive the development of the company.

Pros

This program is very complete, allows you to jointly manage the planning of your business resources and customer relationship management, it is also very intuitive because it is handled in a similar way to the most popular Microsoft programs, so it will be very easy to implement in the company and the learning curve will be very short, with this program you will be able to automate and relate several financial processes with the time of development per project, which allows you to have a generalized vision of how much you will earn, so project your earnings and lost, in addition to having first-rate tools for the relationship with customers, sending requests and progress reports for each project, the features it offers are very useful and the benefits are enormous.

Cons

The cost is high, of course it is a widely complete service, but you must have the economic previcion to face the expense, in addition to training the staff that will use it to get the most out of it.

Carlos Alberto from Centro Nacional de la Cinematografa CNAC

It is a platform that allows responding to the needs of small, medium and large companies

Pros

It is a business resource planning platform capable of bringing together all the needs according to the specific characteristics of each company. It allows you to start with what is strictly necessary and move forward as business needs change. Each company (regardless of its size, sector or business model) can build its own Dynamics 365 with its different applications. With this tool you can use digital intelligence to be closer to customers and optimize operations. As well as reinventing products, services and business models. Through the management of this platform it is possible to obtain professional tools that help in the Optimization of your business operations

Cons

It is complex to work without knowledge without receiving an induction of the different phases of the program to understand and work on it, so a large percentage of users end up using the program a little, we can run the risk that it will not be effective and adaptable for our company as it could be for another.

Great organizational-level solution

Pros

I have used DynamicsCRM for two different organizations. What I like most about the product is the level of customization that has been made available for organizations to change the display/interface of the data to even individual team members in different roles across the organization. While the raw Dynamics CRM environment can be a bit of an 'overload' (especially for front office staff who may only need 1 or 2 bits of information), these customization options allow for organization/industry specific changes as well as a more user-friendly experience

Cons

While the customization options are great, there are a few key bits that are 'frozen' (for the lack of a better term), and cannot be changed/edited/removed. As the program is designed for a more sales-focus organization, these 'hold-overs' has caused a bit of an issue with my current non-profit organization which has customers, but not in such a sales-driven fashion.

Microsoft Dynamics - Customer Review

out of 10 i will give 8. functional and UX wise i have no comments. they know what we needed. pricing and overall optimization need to check, especially on premise model. ad dons are doing well security improvement are expecting upcoming versions.

Pros

As usual Microsoft Products are user friendly, their UX is better than any other competitors. since most of the users are familiar with Microsoft product such as Word/Excel, they could not feel any difficulty to use the product at first time. feature wise its dynamics in all aspects we can add more functionalities and do customization. very adaptive approach with authentication. since we concern about security and audit there are many method to do that.

Cons

off course about the pricing, since we are using multiple Microsoft product, Microsoft really look in to the pricing. also need to consider mid scale companies 100-500 user category. we have budget limitation, i think this is the only reason MS loose lots of opportunity.

The ERP and CRM system for top class organisations

If you are in search of a stable ERP and CRM software but are not driven by a need for a custom built platformm, dont hesitate, buy Dynamics by Microsoft

Pros

1. The interface is so easy as it's built on the very familiar Ms Office line 2. The cloud support and user-specific sharepoints that can be sent to multiple collaborators makes Dynamics a must have for any serious organization with any sort of horizontal organogram 3. Rather than build a new GUI, Microsoft did well to just integrate current Office products but allow integration with other third party apps like SAP and Quickbooks

Cons

1. Its is built for Edge and native Internet explorer, very slow browsers by Chrome standards. This means that some compatibility issue when using other Non-Microsoft browsers will cause a few sighs of frustration in the course of the product use 2. At this time and age, Microsoft can do more than only allow 10 GB cloud storage for entry package when the competition starts off at around 40-80 GB cloud space 3. Customization is a pain, which is expected as Microsoft are not known for allowing open source inclusivity

Chris from Mayne Inc.

Lots of Features, Difficult To Customize

We currently use Dynamics for all aspects of our business from order entry to inventory to accounting. As noted, we even started using it for our production scheduling. In order to have all these aspects be controlled by Dynamics, we've spent a lot of time and money developing this software and customizing it to our needs. It isn't perfect, but it does the job and we're happy with the functionality.

Pros

Dynamics is a blank sheet for a database program. There is so many functions available with this software, that you can get overwhelmed very easily. With what we do use, it has helped control our inventory, sales orders and accounting within a single software. We've even started using it for production scheduling.

Cons

This software is very generic out of the box and requires a knowledgeble person to maintain/format it for proper use. With the team that we have, we've been able to do such that. However, without that team, this software wouldn't have helped us at all.

yogendra kumar from bharti airtel limited

Amazing business software

I find that it combines everything I need to do with relative ease. Excellent analytic's make this a winner for me. Allows me to track sales with ease and is bundled in a reasonable price.

Pros

Offline access. Tight integration with Microsoft products. Multiple dashboards. Built-in marketing and automation tools.It helps in sales, marketing, and customer service professionals track which customers they've spoken with, when they spoke, and the topic under discussion.Very graphic and visual interface; the homepage is a series of graphs that illustrate metrics related to customer opportunities. It also categorizes opportunities based on how far along they are in the sell cycle.

Cons

software nice but Expensive. Steep learning curve. Difficult-to-find trial.Integration of all the processes of the company in a single solution, applications that were independent for each area were eliminated.The layout looks like that of a amateur program. There is alot of white space, and it just feels lacking in features. Other than record customer data and display it back, it doesn't do much of anything.

Jessica from Alaska Northern Lights

Industry: Alternative Medicine

10+ Year of Experience

The basic purpose of this CRM is for customer management. This is something huge in our company to control and evaluate leads vs. sales. This software helps to solve this for us. While it is effective, the price and customization have been negatives for us.

Pros

Once set up and configured, very easy to use and navigate. Includes all the features and functions need to have a basic CRM in place, but it requires a lot of customization. If customization isn't required and you are okay with the 'out of the box' approach, I think this CRM gives any basic organization more than they need.

Cons

Our company required, and still requires, some heavy customization of this software. We are still continuing to make improvements as technology changes. The price is hefty. While the price wouldn't be so bad if there was more support on customizations and updates, you still need to hire outside help for improvements. Which, in turn, costs more money.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reveiw

When a sales rep thinks about a CRM, they always think of Salesforce.com first, since this is the most common CRM most sales rep use. When a sales rep makes the move to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, there is some ramp time needed, with the new view and processes that Salesforce.com offers, that Microsoft Dynamics does not. But, with continued usage and get the "day in the life" using Microsoft Dynamics, the sales rep will become comfortable with the tool. They will like the feature of their CRM can now integrate with other Microsoft products, the ability to create dashboards and integration with other key business tools.

Pros

- Integration with Outlook and Office 365 - Ability to create Dashboards and Ad-Hoc reports very easily - Integration with other business tools such as InsideSales.com

Cons

- Send Marketing emails from the CRM using a template is limited and hard to do - Ability to create multiple accounts for the same company/account - No integration between Dynamics CRM and business tool Yesware. If email from Outlook, using Yesware, needs to get logged into Dynamics, this can not be done. Microsoft Dynamics does not offer this feature for Dynamics CRM Office 365 yet

Customize: add columns, tables, modify forms, create workflows, etc.

Very stable, customizable, very helpful for the users.

Pros

Easy to customize based on your needs - add new entities (tables), add/remove fields, change the form, hide fields. You can create "javascript" rules with a simple way named 'business rules'. The workflows help you to trigger emails, update, create other records and so on, based on the type of event. Create like 'wizards' in order to guide the user in to the create or update of the record (named: 'business process flow' or you can use Dialogs). If you need something more deep you can code a plugin or workflow, or code javascript if is something for the UI.

Cons

The internet explorer edge it doesn't work well, sometimes you have some issues. Is better use Internet Explorer, Chrome or Firefox (Opera is not good for Dynamics). Careful with the javascript, sometimes could be tricky in Chrome and Firefox.

Robert from Bed Bath & Beyond

Dynamics is a great tool for keep everything focused and maintained.

Microsoft Dynamics have eased up our work when it comes to track daily progress and monitor sales , mails and other spreadsheets. It's like a whole package with everything intact and bound.

Pros

The overview and dashboard of this tool is quite modern and sleek. It helps me to focus on my work with more efficiency and keeps track of the things in order to put in more improvement in it. We can track the mails, client history , orders , sales and finance matters. Thus , it helps in get rid of all other spreadsheets and spare tools. Every task can easily be performed with it and also can be monitored easily as well.

Cons

Dynamics got great set of tools of which some are quite complicated to use and implement .So it requires a bit of training to get hold on the things and the tools. And for some operations , Microsoft dynamics lacks some functions and tools for which we have to consult some other software.

One of the best ERP softwares in the market....

Pros

MS Dynamics Axapta is the ERP tool I've used for more than 2 years now, and is really worth the investment for your company. Report generation, forms customization, ledger/voucher creation /posting is all a piece of cake for this tool.

Cons

The installation process is pretty heavy, but also not very subtle at times and requires good domain knowledge and expertise.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365

Cost -effective, more flexible.

Jenna from Millwood, Inc. Packaging Supplies & Equipment

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

CRM for Fortune 500 or Large Enterprises

Pros

As a marketing manager for the last 6 years, I've been part of the upgrade to Dynamics 365 and I'd say it's significantly improved over the past versions. I wish my company was on cloud, not on premise, but that's out of my control. The advanced find is the absolute best update they've done to the system thus far.

Cons

It can get complicated fast for users so my recommendation is, if you have the budget, customize the system to be the simplest sales funnel possible for your reps (otherwise they just won't use it). For example, we limited our lead form to only ONE required field (the lead source) to allow our reps to qualify them and move on to the next stage. It could be a psychological trick for them (because they eventually need to add more information as they go) but keeping it simple has allowed adaption to go way up among our sales team over the last 2 years.

Wesley from Management Consulting

Industry: Information Services

Used for Database Backend

We were able to implement an application very quickly and the user was able to be involved in the design process.

Pros

The objects were easy to create and design object relationships.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve just to get going with MS Dynamics.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365

Our technical architecture is all Microsoft products and we felt that MS Dynamics would interface better with existing applications written in Dot Net.

Juan from Corporacin Digitel

Implementation and development of the crm dynamics product

Better management of all the information of the clients, in the cases of the sales, services and marketing cycle, in the same order of ideas, as it has the possibility of extending itself by creating new modules to manage any type of information that is desired, provides some additional capabilities under the same platform, meeting user needs, without the need to acquire other software but extending the crm through the XRM libraries

Pros

The product facilitates the administration of the clients of the company, and allows to know everything related to the client in the different modules that it has available, for example for the sales cycle, a user can quickly know all the opportunities, orders and invoices made for a client, as well as quickly locate the contacts of the same. Introducing the user all the necessary information efficiently. Presents different panels with graphic information of any information within the system

Cons

With the change of the versions of CRM Dynamics the javascripts that are used in the crm must be verified and updated. Crm update packages can not be allowed to be installed with automatic updates because if they are installed incorrectly they can compromise the system, they must be downloaded one by one and installed by the personnel of it one by one to avoid problems, this for the case of crm on premise

Serge from IMS

Choose your Microsoft partner wisely. Customizing is often key. Basics are fine.

We deployed CRM 2013 (and currently moving to CRM 2016). The system is getting better with time. Some stuff like Exchange sync is very sensitive and seems to always be having issues. Integration with Outlook (CRM for Outlook) is ok but also very sensitive! We had many projects to integrate for other systems such as our ERP but our local partner was not able to deliver on their promise to do so. I believe for anything Dynamics (CRM, GP, ...), the partner is key. Choose wisely! The mobile version works well and deploys easily! We run CRM on-premise.

Pros

Mobile version. Lots of integration options (given that there is a complexity!). Office integration. Cheaper than some competitive products.

Cons

No integration with other Dynamics products. They only share the name! We use GP and everything has to be custom integration. No multi-select (has to be custom programmed) so if that's a requirement like it is for us since customers may be interested in multiple products, that's a pain. Still getting new features that existing CRM already have.

Global ERP for better use

We have solve some our vehicle yard operations and inventory control of stationary management

Pros

It has easy access to all users and have better control, user friendly systems integrated with other Microsoft products that is very easy to coordinate with eg , Microsoft word,excel

Cons

About User management module is not much satisfactory level, there are no option to control uses by branch/ department

Andrea from Self Employed

Excellent Intro to CRM 2017 Book

Advanced Knowledge of my personal/professional lifestyle

Pros

Excellent introduction book on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2017. I believe the description says it but it is written pre-release so some of the information in it is not accurate anymore with the release of LEO (Spring) and coming soon VEGA (Fall) things are changing as programs do. Still, core concepts, best practices, and general functions have stayed the same. The author did a good job of explaining the differences from 2011 to 2013. I would have liked the author to have also spent some time explaining the modules in CRM Microsoft is not improving on and trying to get away from such as Reporting, Marketing (Dynamics Marketing coming online), etc. I think it may have been helpful to talk about how to do integrations into CRM with SSIS or Scribe possibly but that is a niche. Also more could have been covered about the Outlook Client which may have been covered better in a previous version. Notice I am being pretty picky, it is hard to offer improvements on this book. This book has helped me a lot and

Cons

I'm a little disappointed that this doesn't provide enough details in some subject areas (short paragraphs on the subject doesn't cut it) and hasn't really been all that helpful to me as a new administrator of Dynamics CRM 2017. I have found more helpful information specific to what I was looking for, on the web. Perhaps I was looking for something that this book is not. In any event, it hasn't been helpful enough to justify the cost. Just my opinion.

Shae from nFocus Solutions

Cost Effective Solution, Suitable for Developers

As a Director of Human resource,s managing a CRM platform is not typically within my scope of work. However, while it can be complex, there are enough forums online that have equipped me with the tools to effective manage and troubleshoot Dynamics CRM, when needed. I have worked both with Dynamics and Salesforce. I find that for the price point, Dynamics offers what we need.

Pros

While not as customizable as salesforce, in my opinion, Dynamics CRM is more than enough for our small organization. While I do feel a lot of the times a CRM developer would be nice, I have managed to google most of what has been needed in customizing the system, utilizing process workflows, and more.

Cons

Releases are pushed separate of the voice of the customer (survey) entity. As a result, when a general release is pushed, it has at times broken the VoC product and then required a secondary update to make it functional again.

Abdulrahman from BCCI

Awesome

We are using most of the modules, Finance module (GL, JV, etc...), CRM, customized payroll, power apps.

Pros

The menu is very easy to use, and navigate all the modules and forms. Search for all data, forms, modules. The look and feel of the dynamics is great. Easy to customize, create form, and workflows.

Cons

Loading may take time, and needs stable and fast internet connection

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Dynamics 365

Satisfies our needs with lower cost. as well as support and developers more available in the market.

Shane from OC Technologies

Packed full of great features, professional and stunning interface and fully customizable

Tons of apps to add and configure that makes the possibilities endless for what does and can do to help our business grow and grow our business in the right direction with its stunning visual charts and widgets and data management.

Pros

Microsoft has set the bar with Dynamics for Office and I am at a loss for words in the capabilities of what it can do out of the box, let alone how it can be customized to suit nearly every business type. As an enterprise customer, I have found Microsoft Dynamics more than adequate for my company and to put into perspective just how much it has to offer, we currently only utilize about 55% of the features. The user interface is very clean and put together well that has a strong, professional appeal to it and the trust level Microsoft has gained, gives us the confidence of knowing we are also in the best possible hands when it comes to our companies private proprietary data.

Cons

There is a lot to take in when first starting off and a great deal of setting up to shape it to work for your particular business application, so the only con would be it's a little overwhelming when first starting out but we are impressed nonetheless.

John from John Hunter Services, Corp

Dynamics seems to be in a free fall for quality

All their executive developers seem to have moved to SalesForce. I assume I will, too.

Pros

It allowed our company to customize modules for atypical data, create a simplified dashboard, and run task management well.

Cons

The calendar functionality is 20+ years out of date; ease of use, functionality, no reminder times, poor interface for date and time selection. They have made wholesale changes to the social pane (Notes in particular) that require multiple clicks to open chronological progress of data from notes. This is not reversible at the user level, and is terrible for work flow. Dynamics is unbelievably unresponsive to the small user, and seems to create a layer of irresponsibility for addressing problems, by hiring a 3rd party vendor to supply tech support who lead with " this is something we can't fix at our level"

Displaying 1 - 50 of 2,585 reviews