• Pros

• "Brings everything to one place! Very helpful for all departments"

• "Ekos has a very friendly user interface. This allows it to be introduced and taught easily to anyone on your team. They strive in customer support and functionality."

• "That it syncs with Quickbooks, the amount of reports it's able to produce. "

• Cons

• "Wish it was a bit faster, and a bit more "web 2.0" in that there are a lot of clicks needed to get to certain places. A little unintuitive at times, but it is always getting better."

• "Because the software is constantly evolving and improving there can be some bugs that are challenging to work around. These issues can easily be solved by contacting Ekos Support, however."

• "We're located in Canada, would love a POS software that integrates and it available in our region."

Browse ekos Reviews

Dan from Container Brewing

Always improving, top notch support, and great for the price.

Pros

It does everything we need, and is cloud based which is fantastic. Integrates with the other systems we need it to as well.

Daniel from Legion Brewing Company

Highly Recommend

Ekos is a constantly evolving, growing, and improving software that only gets better. I can't recommend them enough.

Pros

Their customer support is quick, friendly, and helpful (despite what others have said on this page). The features are never ending, therefore it may take a person quite some time to learn. Don't fret. I've been using the software daily for over 2 1/2 years and I'm still learning things. Anytime I have an issue, I just reach out to their support staff who returns my email in an hour or less typically. The best way to get a valuable response is to thoroughly describe your question or issue and include screen shots. They will almost always be able to figure out the issue immediately.

Andrew from Ethereal Brewing

Stay away

We are looking for a new platform.

Pros

Pass. I would say the price, but you get what you pay for.

Cons

We have had a very similar experience as executive. Their "customer service" is just a forum with a webinar sprinkled in. We asked for a "bootcamp" style run through to which we got no response. We recently upgraded to their "new" ekos and found that we made a grave mistake. Yes we did ask for them to wipe ekos clean to start fresh. Yes they did tell us what that would get rid of. So we exported the files. We got the email that we were upgraded and ready to go Friday morning. When we went to get things ready for taxes that Sunday, 2 days later, we realized that our invoices didn't export properly. So we called first thing Monday morning to see if they could help. Turns out they only keep back ups for 2 days. When I spoke with "customer service" they just kept saying, we told you what would happen, we said everything would be gone, you shouldn't have relied on us for a back up. I knew everything would be gone. I didn't PLAN on relying on them for a back up. That's why its called a back up. We weren't relying on a back up, we weren't planning to use a back up. Back ups are created for when things go wrong. Something went wrong, and the next business day, we asked for help. Their "customer service" said that it was basically our fault and they aren't responsible for helping us recover that data. That data was all of our info to fill out for state and federal taxes. They deleted it after 2 days on a Sunday. Sign up at your own risk.

Thomas from Fairweather Brewing Company

EKOS - The only software of its kind!

Pros

EKOS is an industry specific software that provides all the features you need while operating a brewing company. It covers everything to monitor and execute backend operations from the production of your product, packaging, sales, distribution. My role as a Sales Rep with the brewery has been streamlined with this software. I can fulfill sales orders from my mobile device using the EKOS app, or from my laptop, making anywhere in the world my mobile sales office. EKOS provides up to date inventory of products, so sales are not made unless the product is available. The software also provides me with a view of our production facility, so I can inform my customers on what we are currently working on and what till be available soon. This software is the heart beat of our brewery, helping us run a smooth operation everyday.

Cons

The software sometimes has a quirks, they are usually minor and can be figured out, but none the less it does have it moments. The EKOS app needs some improvement for smoother operation in the field, desktop version runs much more smooth.

BRENT from FAIRWEATHER BREWING COMPANY

Unmatched customer service

Ekos runs our brewery!

Pros

The software is continually being tweaked to match the needs of customers, and the support team is incredibly helpful.

Cons

Regional tax on purchases not available.

Reasons for Choosing ekos

Price, recommendations, ease of use.

Greg from Urban Orchard

Horrible

Horrible. Worst company ever.

Pros

Nothing is good about EKOS. Its horrible.

Cons

Everything. It is trash. You are better off using a pen and paper.

Brandon from Black Tooth Brewing Co

Ekos Review

I would highly recommend Ekos to any current brewery or winery. It is the perfect platform to integrate and track every aspect of your business.

Pros

Cons

The Functionality of multiple price lists.

Veronica from Red Bison Brewery

Definitely recommend it

The Ekos is a really good tool and whenever I had a question, the help desk team was always very prompt and professional to deal with, really recommend it!

Pros

The overall ability to keep track of inventory from receiving raw ingredients, to batch production to final product, and also the ability to sync with our accounting system

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Ekos.

Reasons for Choosing ekos

Functionality and cost benefits.

Adam from Graystone Brewing

Ekos

Pros

This software makes my day to day so easy and fast! It ensures that we have the proper amount of kegs for our deliveries for the day as well as easily manages our inventory and even integrates with Quickbooks to allow us to easily invoice!

Cons

At times there can be a few bugs, but the customer service team is so helpful and always makes sure that you know exactly how to fix a problem and they continue to help you the entire way through!

Julie from Graystone Brewing

The reports are extremely useful!

Pros

That it syncs with Quickbooks, the amount of reports it's able to produce.

Esther from Graystone Brewing

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Brewery Review

Inventory levels are viewed easily - beer that's in the tanks.

Pros

Brings everything to one place! Very helpful for all departments

Cons

Would like to customize it a bit more for our needs. We have a taphouse attached which we give product to. Also customizing reports - wish that was a little easier. Customizing a customer tracking report would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing ekos

Price point, functions it had - promise of continuous improvements

Crystal from One Well Brewing

Still Learning

Pros

Customer service response and knowledge.

Cons

Still learning the product so hard to say.