All Limble CMMS Reviews

Lisa

Mining & Metals, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed May 2024

Limble CMMS Review: All in one solution.

Eric

Great system for manufacturing

PROS

-Ability to associate assets with PM's and parts -Ability to input a work order without an account and associate all of the work orders that were put in with an email -Easily send a work order to a vendor

CONS

Nothing in particular, it was very easy to implement and setup is even easier if you make a template and copy it.

nathan

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Easy to use system for mintenance and asset tracking

It seemed overwhelming at first, but once you understand how it is organized it is quite easy. Easy to find, locate, track items and make PM schedules. I am glad we chose Limble. Limble is lacking in its label printing capabilities.

PROS

Easy to organize good search filters for finding what I am looking for

CONS

Limble needs more label and printing options. I wish limble had a "calibration module" - where you could track and print calibration due dates that are set up with special label format for printing directly from limble. ISO 900, 13485 and others would greatly benefit from this and it would set limble apart from your competitors.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

There were 2-3 other considerations that I did not get a good chance to evaluate.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

We were purchased by another company and started from scratch, limble appeared to be the best option for us. We wanted to use one system to track maintenance and calibration instead of 2. Limble was simpler and straight forward than our previous systems

Ryan

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Maintenance requests

There are a few quirks that the main system needed to work out, but that's with any system you deal with.

PROS

Easy to use for our customers. Our complex is quite big with multiple locations and this program has made it way easier to submit and keep in touch our progress with our customers.

CONS

The initial set up was a little confusing. Our success manager was a rock star and was very helpful along the way. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with,

Mike

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

PROS

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

CONS

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Cost and functionality. I will be switching to something else as soon as the annual contract expires.

Aniruddha

Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Limble CMMS

My overall experience with Limble CMMS has been highly positive. The platform offers a comprehensive suite of features that have significantly streamlined our maintenance operations and improved overall efficiency.

PROS

The most appealing aspect of Limble is its user-friendly interface and robust functionality. It provides a seamless experience for managing maintenance tasks, assets, and work orders. The intuitive design makes navigation effortless, while comprehensive features cater to all aspects of maintenance management. Limble's flexibility and scalability ensure it meets the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. Overall, Limble CMMS streamlines maintenance operations, enhances productivity, and contributes to overall operational efficiency.

CONS

In terms of drawbacks, while the user interface is generally intuitive, there could be slight improvements in terms of customization options to tailor the software more closely to specific industry needs, faster ticket response times, prioritizing small customers as well. Overall, while Limble CMMS offers significant value, its pricing structure and customization options may be areas for consideration depending on individual business requirements.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

For better Maintenance functionality and Asset Management process.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

To have a more automated approach rather than a manual process.

Omar

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Streamlined Maintenance Made Simple

My experience with Limble CMMS has been exceptional. From my initial discussions with the insightful sales team, Micah and Landon, to the ongoing support from our dedicated account specialist, [sensitive content hidden], every interaction has been pleasant and productive. [sensitive content hidden] deserves special commendation for her efforts in expediting our integration; she made the process smooth, and we were up and running within a mere two weeks. Limble has greatly improved our maintenance operations, and the outstanding customer service has made the experience even more rewarding.

PROS

Limble CMMS has truly simplified our maintenance processes while offering a comprehensive array of features. What I appreciate most is its remarkable ease of use – it's packed with functionality yet incredibly intuitive. Our team seamlessly transitioned to using it, thanks to its user-friendly interface. Plus, the live support is a game-changer; having quick assistance available 24/5 has been invaluable.

CONS

While Limble CMMS is fantastic overall, there's one gripe I have: some of the features we find essential are only available in the enterprise package. It would have been more convenient if certain features that seem quite simple were accessible in the professional package.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

We chose Limble CMMS over other options due to its competitive pricing and user-friendly interface. The intuitive UI promised quick adoption by our staff, making it the ideal solution for our needs.

Great All-Around Tool

Great product - by far the best out of all the other options that I looked through before choosing it.

PROS

Very easy to use and set up. Our maintenance team has had zero complaints about the interface, and the office and shop employees have enjoyed having a nice new tool to capture work requests.

CONS

There are very few cons, but one improvement I would like to see is the full ability to edit any and all text on the work request template. There are some question headers that I would prefer to be able to change the wording on slightly.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

The price range for only needing a few employees to be able to make changes to orders was the lowest with Limble. Limble also seemed to have the best cross-platform integration - easy to use desktop site and a seamless app experience.

Harry

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Limble review

Very good experience so far, still learning about it.

PROS

easy of use. I used to have to enter the orders into an access data base. now Limble does it for me. Customer support has also been really good.

CONS

just the time to make sure all the machines and information.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

I liked what the options were and that I didn't need license for the people placing a work order.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

needed something better. I have looked at several.

Lia

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Limble Review

PROS

My maintenance workers are able to use this site without difficulty. The platform is straight forward so they don't have room for error

CONS

The amount charged per user adds up a lot.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

Netfacilities continued to crash. It was not efficient, useful, or reliable.

Emily

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Great so far

So far my experience with Limble is very positive! I have spent one meeting per week with their onboarding team learning the software and ensuring that all of our assets are added. They are really good at following up with you to ensure you are on track and set you up for success!

PROS

Limble is really easy to use compared to other products i've tested out. Their support and onboarding team are also very present and helpful.

CONS

I am honestly not sure of anything so far that I do not like about Limble.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

I chose Limble over other products because it appeared to be easier to use and navigate and came in at a lower cost or the same cost as other products.

Deborah

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Limble review by Deb

Good experience, rep [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful, checking in, giving us idea's and answering our questions. She has been great about getting us to use more tools, such as the PM's which we continue to add to. It's a work in progress for us and the crew using to tools.

PROS

Have a place where all tasks can be done, and viewed.

CONS

Every time you make a change to a work request it goes out and sends another email to people tied to the work request. Could have 3 edits to make and it will send 3 emails!!!! Should just have an edit button, when I'm done editing the work request, it would save it and then send out an email only after edits and a save.

Hunter

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Limble Makes Work Life- SIMPLE!

Limble keeps things simple and makes your work life much easier. Everything you need is at the tip of your fingers with their mobile application as well.

PROS

Limble has so many features and has extensive free training available to teach you how to set things up for your facility.

CONS

Limble has left me with nothing to want for because it already hits all the high notes for me!

Slavcho

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Limble software

I just recently started using Limble, therefore I can't yet give an overview of my experience because I'm still learning new functions.

PROS

Limble makes it incredibly simple to use and put into practice. You may quickly generate reports and estimate the cost of maintenance for the upcoming time frame. Really good program, in sum. Since I've only recently started using Limble, I can't yet provide a summary of my experience because I'm still figuring out how to use new features.

CONS

Nothing and everything are flawless. Maybe if I use software more frequently, I'll discover a way to make a function better.

Ryan

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's. Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge. Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request. Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

PROS

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

CONS

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Hands down the trial that allowed me to immediately start using the software in my environment. Within an hour I had some assets imported, PM tasks scheduled and the Work Request portal deployed for use. ALL the other options had me either sit through a web-meeting that demonstrated functionality, use a generic limited use online demo, or wanted payment before I could even try the software. Cost - LimbleCMMS is not only one of the lower cost options, it is also the best value. NO add-on expenses

Kolbi

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

PROS

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

CONS

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

I’ve chosen LimbleCMMS for our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) program because it is more flexible than UpKeep to capture the data we intend to manage, including capability study data and other non-traditional data I want to integrate with Asset management, but it is not as cumbersome as eMaint would be in order to error-proof the asset management process. All basic features are there, it is less expensive at the Enterprise level than the others, and we have other systems to manage some of the extras the other two programs were offering. Limble offers easy user management and association with multiple locations, which fits perfectly in our model. It also will work great for our Hamlet facility, as they will easily be able to follow suit once this system is vetted in Washington. I built from scratch a CMMS with AppSheet, but realized the ongoing maintenance would likely be impossible for someone else.

Shiloh

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Xtant Medical - Manager Review

This has been a vast improvement to CMMS that I have used in the past.

PROS

The ease of use and ability to facilitate tracking metrics that were difficult to define for our industry.

CONS

The inability to remove any of the features that we do not use. (ie PO modules)

Reason for choosing Limble CMMS

Better pricing, more user friendly interface, and better overall model.

Reasons for switching to Limble CMMS

Limble was much more built out, robust, and had all the features we need.

Hi Shiloh! Thanks for weighing in with your Limble review. I love that you pointed out that metrics are not just hard to gather--they're hard to even define. That's where Limble really shines because it automatically collects data like how long it takes to complete tasks, which asset that time was spent on, etc. Then the dashboard pulls it all together and you suddenly know which employees are your best performers, which equipment is costing the most for repairs, etc. Anyway, that's all just to say that we appreciate you taking a moment to shine a light on that value for others who are searching. Cheers! Erin from Limble

Replied January 2022