Statii Reviews

4.58 / 5 (166) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Ease of use. I use this daily and never have an issue completing my tasks. The customer service is excellent. They tailor the software to your company's needs."

• "Its easy to use The help from Statii during the set up period and the months after was excellent"

• "Inventory is very good. Checking in for works orders and calculating hours is very good."

• Cons

• "If you accidentally delete a line from your quotation there is no way to get that line back, which is mostly a human error issue, but an undo button would be great."

• "The error codes which come up sometimes, however they are always dealt with quickly and efficiently."

• "It can be a little buggy, but it is continually being developed and the customer support is outstanding with any issues that have arisen being dealt with very quickly"

Browse Statii Reviews

Mark from Alpha Rail Ltd

Statii Review

We are introducing Statii into the business in stages and are approximately 75% of the way through the process with most departments now accessing the system. The Statii experience to date is very positive and the software has already enabled us to clear away many of the paper and spreadsheet systems that ran throughout our business, so that we are now all working from one platform.

Pros

The Statii software is generally easy to use with help readily available. Statii links together all the departments in the business and the Statii team are very open to the needs of our business for the ongoing development of the program. Once fully implemented we will begin to gain insights into our business that were never possible with our old systems.

Cons

The scheduling side of the software isn't quite there yet, but I understand that the Statii Team are working on an update to improve this.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the update Mark. Took us a while to get to 75%, hopefully the last part for full implementation will be in sight.

Kevin from Urban Concepts Ltd

Industry: Furniture

Statii so good I used it twice !!

I personally recommend this system to any organisation that wants to get the job done. It competently controls all the needs of most small to medium size businesses and is very quick to implement and understand. Information that is linked from start to finish is invaluable and this system manages it very very well it aids my staff and I all day everyday in all our business functions.

Pros

It is designed to be logical and straight forward in comparison to other similar type systems. It is configurable enough to tailor it to your exact business needs but works effectively straight out the box. It copes well with everything from quote to invoice and its data capture feature is a real plus for real time analysis I have used many systems over the years and this one is by far the best its small enough to not be a drain on resources when implementing but big enough to handle anything that you can throw at it a real little powerhouse of a system so much so I implemented it when I worked at one organisation and I bought it again when I set up on my own.

Cons

Some of the standard documents are a bit too standard but for a nominal cost the guys will configure you a bespoke document to your exact needs not really a Con just an observation.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

Cost , ease of use and great practical and very helpful staff who know the manufacturing process themselves who are always willing to listen and help me develop the business functions and data.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Pleasure to work twice with you Kevin and good to hear it's working well in your business.

Merill from John Jenkins & Son (Scotland) Ltd

An easy to use, entry level MRP/ERP software

We are starting to see a benefit with using Statii when processing the same items for customers as we are able to create them as inventory items which we can then adjust to suit their unique requirements.

Pros

Statii is a very simple laid out software, and easy to use. It's online based system allows for easy use in or out of office.

Cons

It doesn't allow you to easily record downtime/non-profitable jobs ie. logistics, cleaning workshops, etc. I have been advised to create a works order for this and then the members of staff can clock on but not the best solution. You can't record rejections and reasons why, and issue paperwork to use in reports. Staff need to clock onto their breaks, as opposed to auto clock off/on based upon inputted working hours within the office. When creating delivery notes, no information pulls through onto the delivery note so has to be copied and pasted to show what has been made (information from the specification) There is no way to record health and safety issues (accident reports)

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your useful insight into your Statii experience Merill. We are currently working on a 'TOP SECRET' revamp of the system with lots of brand new features. One of the features includes a Non Productive button on the shop floor tablets. The rejects is already a feature that we can show you if you wish to call our office at your convenience. Every client has different needs on their documents if you need something pulling onto the delivery note from somewhere, let me know and we can look at customising the document for a small bespoke work charge. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Daniel from Garnett Fabrications(Yorks)Ltd

better pricings and quicker quotes

Very good. From start to present we have been tutored how to use, populate and work statii by Mark from statii. If ever we have needed to adjust something or have muddle something up they have been quick to help and show us resolve any issue we might have had. This software has made our company more profitable, more efficient, easier to run and organise, we can track and understand what our operative are doing, our accounts has had a custom file made by statii to work with sage. Every step of the way has been a fantastic experience. This product is very good.

Pros

For us it is the fact that we don't lose money on our work. This software enables us the track how long a job has taken to the minute. This means our estimators and look back over similar jobs info and use this gathered date to price work. We can also see our profit margin and this allows us to have target percentages which is brilliant. The time saving element allow us to price work super quick. If your statii has been populated and is up to date. Then this allowed you to quote good sizes jobs in 10 or 15 min instead of 2 or 3 hours. One of our estimators last year between 10/7/19 to 10/7/20 quoted 493 jobs est value £5503373.66. Statii removes the piles of paperwork and makes your work easier to manage. We use Statii for our CE marking which is a massive head ache that became a lot easier.

Cons

My only grumble is something email can get treated a spam and it can end up in there junk mail.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

E-max want £8000 up front plus maintenances. Statii come in cheaper not asking for a large chunk upfront and we are glad we made the choice to use their product.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the insight Dan, particularly in what the competition are doing pricewise! The emails are set up to be sent through your client (Gmail) so them not landing is not a Statii issue. Great to hear that you are getting real value from the system and it sounds like you're doing a lot of measuring.

Mark from Kemps Architectural Lighting

ERP that has been worth the wait..

The biggest thing for me is the time that Statii now saves us, which means we can give enough time to focus on real issues that will allow us to grow our business to a level we have aspired towards for far too long, but literally never had the time. The work is still there don't get me wrong, but staff now know what needs to be done where as before it was do this, do that which is all very draining for everyone. We work better as a team which is the key to any successful business, and people are now more engaged and commercially more astute thanks to Statii and some internal process changes. Having Statii means also I can see from any PC whats going on in the business, at anytime, again something not possible before.

Pros

Once I had seen the software in action with a demo from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I knew we had found the right system after searching for app 3yrs. The ease of finding information is so quick and saves so much time compared to our previous excel ssytem which was outdated, slow and so counter prodcutive to the aim of driving the business forward. The Inventory is the heartbeat for our business as everything we produce begins here. The products are so easy to build and you can cover all costs that are sometimes overlooked, but these costs build up over time and can greatly reduce the bottom line, but not anymore. Once products are created, quoting then is very slick and saves so much time compared to excel sheets. As orders are won, the conversion to a Works Order is a click away, and stock, labour and dates can easily be managed by Statii. At anytime, I can see what stage every Sales Order is, so forecasting the invoicing can now be done far more accurately. and with a better degree of confidence. There is now more visibility than ever before and staff can see this but I believe they would have it no other way now. Compared to previous system, Statii has been a big win for all of us here.

Cons

If I could improve one thing it would be the traceability of when soemthing has been edited, changed. We need to allow most staff the admin password (office staff) to do their different jobs as it would not be practical only having 1 person responsible, but I feel the system is a little open here. If we had someway of recording the last edit say on a product for instance, we could then go to that person. Having a handful of people with admin rights means we do not know when things are added wrongly or edited. This is not just about products, its generally in every module where traceability could be improved. Anyone with Admin rights can go into Settings and edit anything. There is a lot of trust placed on staff here.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

Ease of use, its very intuative and people get used to it very quickly and would not be without it now. The support from Statii...always reachable and always helpful, nothing was too much to ask and they always found a solution to a problem which was so helpful. Commercially it fits to the budget of an SME, whereas all others didn't. The team at Statii felt right for us, there was no pressure....only answers at every step which only re-confirmed our decision.

Response from Statii

Replied April 2020

Thank you Mark for your detailed insight into our product, the team at Kemps Architectural Lighting have been a pleasure to deal with. I will take your comments about further traceability to the development team. I know we have looked at this before but it isnt that simple to solve. If you think about it logically the amount of data we would need to store would be significantly increased for example if someone changes a single character on a part description, does it need to record this.

Glen from Avonside Engineering

Statii Review

I spent quite a long time looking for a simple to use package to help with the production control side of my business and found Statii via an internet search. I contacted Statii who talked me through what I needed and let me have a free trial. I could tell straight away that it was the perfect product for us. We wanted something very straight forward with all the aspects we needed and the back up support has been fantastic. The ability to log hours taken on jobs via tablets on the shop floor has allowed us to see which jobs are being quoted correctly and which jobs have been misquoted. Overall very impressed with it!

Pros

I really like the simple design and the fact that everything is clear and well laid out. It is great for seeing a job through from quotation through to invoicing. I like the fact that any files relating to a job from an initial email enquiry, drawings, material quotes, through to all material purchasing and certification can be saved to each job and easily retrieved at a later date. Quoting is much quicker due to the fact that all previous quotes for items we regularly make are accessible and can be brought straight in to the quoting template which saves hours for us. Statii also integrates with our Sage accounts package which also save time.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about it!

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Really pleased its making a positive contribution to your business Glen. Thanks for the feedback.

Chri from McKenzie Martin

Now in the 3rd year of using Statii

Our systems were paper based before implementing Statii so the amount of paperwork has greatly reduced. Being able to tie jobs, materials and timesheets together in one system allows for quick data retrieval and report generation on all aspects of the business within seconds Once the sales info has been entered all of the job paperwork is produced automatically so typing errors and miscalculations have been virtually eliminated Cannot recommend this software enough. Everything runs smoothly and if any issues ever arise the team are on hand to help immediately

Pros

Generating notes and invoices now takes seconds instead of typing longhand Keeping track of WIP and invoicing is very easy Purchasing and goods inwards now instantly trackable Having a full database of jobs to call back on speeds up pricing and production

Cons

Changing items on the system once they have been processed is quite long winded

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Chris we are always trying to improve our system so any more detail on how we could make changing items would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the taking the time to offer this feedback.

Terry from CPL Precision Engineering

production planning using statii

Statii software has made the biggest improvement in helping CPL to work more efficiently. We have an continuous improvement culture here at CPL and without doubt, Statii software has made the biggest impact of all our improvements we have made here at CPL.

Pros

Very easy to use software with minimal training required. All documentation to complete customer requirements, are easily generated through Statii. Full traceability of all paperwork , drawings etc are stored in one place which is perfect for our BSI 9001:2015 accreditation.

Cons

when calling in an inventory item to generate a new customer order, you cannot filter out the items you require. The buttons are there but they do not work. You have to go through the whole inventory list to find what you require. When the inventory list is displayed, the box is to small and you cannot change the size of it.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Good to hear Statii has made the biggest impact to your business. As you type the Inventory part name or number the selection choice will narrow. cant replicate the problem with the box size, so feel free to call our office to show us where we should be able to offer a solution.

Clint from Renlaw Sharpening & Engineering

Renlaw

Statii has allowed us to better manage our production times and schedules, as well as our inventory. The support staff is always at hand to walk you through any issues that you may be facing and downtimes if ever are handled immediately. I would have appreciated having some sort of training module to fall back on, as one can not always remember the steps taken during the team viewer training sessions. The preloaded help videos do not cover all the features that Statii has.

Pros

The ease of use and traceability of data. The way in which the dashboards have been set up makes it easy to navigate through the software for both experienced and novice users.

Cons

The ability to remove items from it, especially as an administrator and initial user of the software, mistakes were made whilst finding my feet. It would have been nice to be able to clear this "noise" from the database before going live with the software.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

We agree Clint our support resources such as 'how to' videos etc could be improved and we do plan to do this, but many of our clients prefer the option to pick up the phone share the screen and talk through the issue. Maybe the solution is to set up a distributor or reseller in South Africa to service your Country!!

Timothy from Mach 4 solutions Ltd

Production Control with a click

Work scheduling has become increasingly straightforward and there is always someone available to help at the end of the phone if there is something we don’t understand.

Pros

I particularly like the adaptable nature of Statii, it wouldn’t matter what type of business you’re in, Statii fits. The software is continuously upgraded and refined in response to customers feedback.

Cons

My company would benefit from a linked full accounts system, but there are no plans for this unfortunately.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Tim, thank you for your insight. Most new clients have a mis-conception about running a seperate accounts package but after seeing how easy the export/import is it generally isn't an issue. We have no plans to incorporate a full accounts system into our product, mainly as there are too many good ones out there already.

dean from CASTLE ENGINEERING

Industry: Defense & Space

cost vs limitations

7 out of 10 Statii is I nice system that is slowly evolving in to a good system but there needs to be more care taken with random updates that leaves customers baffled.

Pros

simple to set up and manage cheep to rum and maintain good support

Cons

not easy to correct errors or anomalies, lacks some basic features. training videos are updated but then there's no access to earlier videos. no ability to switch features on or off like data stamp.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

cost and location of support and training

Reasons for Switching to Statii

required a more robust system

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Dean, we agree we could be better at communicating to clients regarding changes and absolutley plan to improve this later this year with an inbuilt messaging system into the dashboard.

Niall from Coughlan Engineering

Metalworks Fabricator Using Statii

The guys are great, I have to say. Accessibility and response times to queries are top class. Whatever training and consultancy you might need is included in your monthly subscription. They are reluctant to charge money for customisation if a work-around using the standard system is achievable. The Covid lockdown period could not have been better timed for us because it gave us a great opportunity to put in the initial donkey-work of populating the system with basic contact and inventory data. Under normal circumstances it would have been a major struggle to achieve this in tandem with a standard workload. We inevitably made mistakes which took time to unravel and reverse. For these reasons, I think it could be a better initial experience if there was at least an additional option to pay for a project manager to hold the hands of new customers for the initial couple of weeks and for Statii to offer a slightly more proactive paid data cleaning service so new users didn't have to spend such a catastrophic amount of time uploading customer, supplier and inventory information individually at the beginning.

Pros

It is designed with bespoke manufacturing in mind, and the complexities and traceability requirements that are associated with that, so fundamentally it is fit for purpose. I like that it is sold on a cloud-based, software-as-a-service basis because it allows you to trial the system with minimal financial exposure or risk, and roll it out to additional users without massive up front costs. The system is user friendly, has comprehensive functionality and most mistakes can be quite easily rectified. Costings are updated live and visible to all users. Shop Floor Data Capture is indispensable in this regard. I very much like the Profit per Hour reporting on the Sales Order screen; it will be interesting to run a report on that at the end of the year to see what activities we're wasting our time and money on. The Statii guys are constantly updating the system so it's only going to get better. Important to note, your data is stored in the cloud but it is possible to back up locally also so you can be confident about the security of your information. The magnifying glass feature which lets you jump quickly to a key piece of information is great because it helps you avoid going back to menu screens every time you want to navigate.

Cons

Moving from Enquiry to Sales Order to Works Order to Delivery Docket to Invoicing can be a little clunky; the benefit of the quick access hot keys on the Sales Order screen isn't fully executed. For example, if you are working on a sales order and either need to jump back to the corresponding enquiry or forward to the corresponding works order, you're presented with an Enquiry or Works Order dashboard with only one item on it to choose. Why not just jump straight to the actual Enquiry or Works Order instead of creating an unnecessary step. Also, I believe the Sales Order should be the master document because it is the most informative screen. Sometimes, you have to convert an Enquiry to a Sales Order without complete information such as external costs, inventory items etc. In order to change Costing info on the Sales Order, you need to jump back to the Enquiry screen and do it from there but in practice you would only want to do that if you're going to re-issue the quote. Also if you print or send the sales order acknowledgement or pro-forma invoice from the Sales Order screen, any further edits to costing information you might input on the Enquiry screen are automatically updated to the Sales Order, but not to the works order, which means you have to input the changes twice. If the Sales Order screen was the "Boss", was completely editable at all stages and updated Enquiry and Works Order information automatically, the system would be much more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

Low impact, low risk nature of trialing the system. Statii sits completely separate to our accounts package which suits us too. This way all staff, whether trained on accounts software or not, can input data on Statii which is much more user friendly than any accounts package I have seen and where it is easier to correct mistakes after the event without risk of corrupting our statutory accounts information. It is very affordable compared with the other options.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

WOW Niall, that is comprehensive feedback, thank you for taking the time out to do this. We take on board all the points you raise. One of your ideas about linking back direct into one doc from another would work ok where there is only a single document for example one Purchase Order associated with a job. We will explore pulling changes into the Works Order from the enquiry, we purposely don't do it this way at the moment. I doubt we can feed back into the quote from the Sales or Works orders as we would lose the ability to record estimated times and cost. Again thanks for taking the time to do this and no doubt we can discuss these things when we next speak.

Scott from TTS Precision Engineering Ltd

Statii Review

Overall we are happy and believe that in time as Statii develops we will use the software for management across the business. (Currently we only use alternatives progs for Leads, Invoicing(Sage) and Project management)

Pros

Easy to use, customer friendly interface customer service always go the extra mile to help out / give advice able to customise reports etc

Cons

- Having to create separate delivery notes for one customer when the jobs span over multiple sales orders. Sometimes we make a delivery and have 10 notes to sign! - Have to pay extra for separate currencies. - Shopfloor management software isnt 100% there yet, isn't visual enough for us to convert from Microsoft project. Currently input via the task sheet and manage the production in gant chart view. - Would be nice to have a separate section for "leads" where you can add contacts, raise enquires and leave notes. When the lead places a physical P.O this can then be converted into a customer. Currently store all out leads on excel as we don't want to fill out customer list we nonspending leads.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Scott appreciate your feedback. The delivery note issue has been mentioned before but we feel this is better than having a delivery note with dozens of items listed on a delivery note not relevant to a particular job. We would be interested to hear how we could improve the Scheduling. On the leads subject you can set up a 'Prospect' and quote for them, if this turns into a job then it converts the prospect into an 'Open' customer. You can filter in or out all your prospects on the customer screen.

David from HT Products Ltd.

HT Products - Technical Sales

Statii has helped us to make significant progress on the administrative side of our production process. We have tried to implement MRP on several occasions over the years with different systems and each time we have felt the limitations and lengthy implementation required for each system made the transition impractical due to the significant downtime required. With Statii we have been able to gradually build on the system and features and we are now at a point where we have a significant and useful database of inventory items, products and costings which cover most of our activities saving us a lot of time and allowing us to quote more quickly and keep high quality records of every order.

Pros

The flexibility in the costing system and the chance to have a simple electronic filing system for the materials and quotes we put together for a wide range of manufacturing projects and orders. It has unified our process and we are currently working towards ISO accreditation - statii is a central part of our quality management system and will allow us to demonstrate our compliance very successfully.

Cons

sometimes the interface can be a little awkward when entering text e.g. copy/pasting from different sources an option to copy an inventory batch parent (with costing and attachments) into a new inventory family & parent would be a benefit.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

Pricing was good and options for gradual implementation were confirmed after a successful demonstration and trial

Response from Statii

Replied August 2020

Thanks for the comprehensive feedback David. On the subject of copying a Batch parent, as you know the whole subject of batch control is complex. We would welcome your ideas on how we could improve this feature. Good that Statii is succeeding where other MRP's have failed.

Tony from Fitzpatricks UK Ltd

We can't compare as we didn't previously have any MRP software.

Pros

The software first of all is very pleasing to the eye, quite colourful and easy to read. The main menu gives lots of information about the state of your business without the need to troll through several menus to get an overview of your current position. The ease of getting to the information you require is great using drop down menus selecting a path to the relevant documents. The customer support and response to any issues are quickly dealt with and any bespoke items you wish to implement are discussed over the phone then taken on board with an answer followed up shortly afterwards as to whether its feasible. Statii recently helped us to implement an export CSV function that cut down our programming time of our laser cutting machine by over 50%, this was a remarkable gain for us and the cost involved in doing it was very reasonable and proportionate for what we have achieved.

Cons

The inability to batch print works orders, we sometimes have 25+ works orders to select and print individually, its a minor problem but would be beneficial during busy times. Large purchase orders sometimes slow down the software and possibly cause a crash.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the feedback Tony. You can group WO's, so pull 5 job cards onto a single one but I think you are talking about something different. We will take your comments on board regarding batch printing of Works Orders and get back to you.

simon from Jerba Campervans

Statii review

Our initial problem was inventory and stock control, however, Statii has now also enabled not only to solve that issue, but has also enabled us to now include customers and work schedules into the equation - we have been able to put aside a number of separate Microsoft Office record keeping systems we ran and replace them with the single Statii system.

Pros

Flexibility - the team at Statii have been able to adapt many aspects of the software so that it is more suited to our business. They are very willing to listen to issues and create bespoke solutions. Updates & Improvements - new features and improvements to the overall software are regularly updated and are introduced as part of the ongoing monthly charge. Value for Money - for the level of bespoke service we receive and the full capability of the software, we consider the overall Statii package to be excellent value for money.

Cons

Graphics - currently graphics are not available for assisting in presenting information. It's not vital for us at present, but would be a useful addition. Speed - perhaps it is an issue with our internet connection, but the system is very often slightly slower to respond and process information that we'd ideally like.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Simon, Thank you for the feedback. It's been a while now and the customisation is certainly some of the trickier things we have tackled. Great to hear all the hard work your end as well as ours is now starting to pay off.

Liz from Falcon Precision Engineering Ltd

Statii Review April 2017

We moved to Statii just 5 months ago from a bespoke system we had had for over 20 years which we had outgrown. We found the system gave us as much and more than we were used to with regards to functionality and reporting. The easy of trace-ability from enquiry through to invoice is just a few clicks rather than routing through files. We have encountered a few issues though, which maybe can be changed on a review of the system? They are: 1- the purchase order for material to be on the job card 2 - the customers purchase order to be on the job card 3- the ability to change a price after an item has had a delivery note raised and that price come through to the invoice correctly. After reading other peoples comments, I concur with the following finding from another user; I have found in everyday use, that since the last up-date features in estimating are now locked once converted,, this in our experience is causing an issue, for instance as all information is pulling from estimate, for job travlers ect. any changes to a part number can now not be entered in a converted estimate... so for instance a repeat job will now not be able to be used unless a new part is created, making repeat work (if a change has been made) difficult. As we are fairly new to the system, we are still finding our feet and haven't used the reporting side of it very much as yet. All in all though, the system is good and easy to use for any sub-contract machine shop who needs to streamline their operations, and I would whole heartedly recommend it. The chaps at Statii are really good with customer service and nothing is too much trouble. I really like the ongoing updates too which are included in the monthly rental of the system. The only issue we have found - as a negative - is that if your internet is down or slow, then so it Statii .

Pros

cloud based, easy to use

Cons

none really as it is constantly being updated. the only couple of things are (for us at least); customer purchase order number on the job card and our raw material purchase order number on the job card.

Response from Statii

Replied April 2017

Thank you very much for the review Liz. One of us will call you to go through the items you list as we think quite a few of the points can be addressed through training.

Michelle from Mid Cornwall Metals Ltd

Amazing tech support

Personally I struggle with systems in general, but knowing that there was always a friendly helpful ( usually one of the Mark's in my experience ) on the other end of the phone to talk me through, or even better Team viewer me through my minor troubles

Pros

It's easy to use and gives a great overview of what's going on. Its easy to look up information as customers telephone in and their job is easily traced. Click a button you can see who has worked on or working on any particular project. So if accountability and traceability are important this system is great.

Cons

It requires all employee's on board, if not it gets messy and you end up chasing them so more work for office staff if they don't comply :-(. works very well if your company makes standard items, we're a Fabrication company if the workers go off piste and use material that was different to that which is specified you are at their mercy if they tell you or not, this however not a software issue , just an annoyance.

Response from Statii

Replied September 2016

Michelle, thanks for your comments. As you will know this isn't a problem exclusive to your company regarding getting employees on-board, if we could solve that we'd be on a beach in the Caribbean. We have made the way the shop floor enter data to be as simple as possible, but if you have any ideas to help with this they would be welcome.

Phil from Interform Manufacturing Ltd

Statii

As previously mentioned we are a small business that has previously done little in the way of analyzing efficiency, whether jobs are profitable and kept track of new enquiries. Statii helps with all this and more and is becoming valuable tool fully integrated into our business

Pros

Statii has been designed by guys that get small manufacturing businesses, particularly like ours. Around 20 employees where everyone does a bit of everything and historically very little information is captured about jobs. Statii makes the whole process of quoting, ordering, delivering, invoicing and analyzing simple and for a very reasonable price. We havent delved to deep into the advanced features that Statii offers but the thing we have found most useful is the ease with which you can see what jobs need doing that day/week and whats late. we do very small production runs and therefore have a very high number of jobs passing through the factory at anyone time so there is a lot to keep track of and statii copes with this with ease

Cons

Response from Statii

Replied March 2019

Many thanks for the feedback Phil. Any bugs you find please report at the time so we can find out the cause and get them resolved.

Adrian from Power System Services

Statii feedback

The overall experience of statii is that it is very good at giving you live information on production going through and can alert you to potential problems on cost etc.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and you can literally be an expert on it in a couple of hours as the drop-down box features make it so simple to use I use this system every working day and it has saved me a massive amount of time on production control. As it was explained at the beginning the longest part is inputting all client information etc. but once it is on your system quotes are so quickly produced and the quotation form it generates is very professional.

Cons

The hardest part of this system for us was getting our shop floor to cooperate as with human nature some people do not like change, but this isn`t a con against the system.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the review Adrian, if we could solve the issue of getting the shopfloor to log onto jobs we would probably be sipping cocktails in the Caribbean and not working in software. ;-) That said we have made this process as simple as possible and would welcome any ideas on improving this.

Jennifer from The Meeting Pod Company

Industry: Furniture

Great product for manufacturing companies of any size

We are still at a fairly early stage with Statii and are still developing it across all areas of our manufacturing but the support from the team is outstanding and they always have time to go over things with me, even if they have covered it before and I'm checking I'm doing it right!

Pros

Easy to set up and personalise. Can implement system easily in stages, such as inventory management and raising purchase orders with suppliers. Workshop staff can use electronic clocking via use of tablets and mobile phones which is great for staff out in the field.

Cons

I would greater flexibility in the reports, particularly around personnel clocking. An adhoc report generator would assist me greatly so that I can pull monthly reports across all works orders and all personnel clocking activity. There is no export function within the works orders that would give me this information easily and the personnel reports do not list activities to allow me to see the level of detail I require. If there was an adhoc report generator that allowed me to set up my own reports from all data fields in the system then it would be perfect.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Thanks to The Meeting Pod for their continued support and feedback. We would be interested to hear more about the report from personnel to understand what it is you need and if we can do anything for you on this subject. As you know there are 1000's of reports you can create, maybe this one you are seeking needs addressing.

Anthony from C Rice Engineering Ltd

Statii

Using Statii has given us the ability to keep customers updated on delivery of their orders more accurately. Aslo, Our capacity planning has improved using Statii

Pros

Scheduling facility is 2nd to none. I have used lots of MRP software packages in the past and by far the scheduling module on Statii is the best i have used.

Cons

A facility to be able to shield orders that have no material availability from the system until the material is available would be a great advantage. Also, if the system could be qty driven, as well as time driven, on each operation, I believe this would be advantageous.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

The big driver for us choosing Statii was the ability of the scheduling side of the software.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Thanks for your help in moving forward our scheduling module Tony. This subject by its very nature is putting some serious calculation demands on the system. But then any 'live' scheduling system is doing hundreds of calculations every second which is why a lot or MRP providers give a simple drag and drop coloured chart that serves little purpose in the real world. Maybe leave the Works Order as created until all materials are recieved to 'shield' the order? Let us know more about Qty driven and we will explore it. Appreciate your feedback.

Tadhg from MAAS ltd.

First 4 months using Statii

The first 4 months using statii has gone very well indeed. Our Company MAAS Ltd based in Cork southern Ireland (Precision Engineering mixing Batch production with Jobbing) had been using another system previous to this but we found that it was not able to deliver cleanly and easily the reports and data we required to analyse the business Statii has changed all that dramatically and now we can look at Jobs on a real time basis and if they are running over budget we can get on it right away. We can analyse production cost versus quotes which was one of the main reasons for switching. We can monitor Staff more easily using the shop floor devices we Know who's doing what at any particular time. We can see the availability of Equipment at any time using the schedule component of statii and for me the main quotation man, these facilities are invaluable. We have transitioned very cleanly to Statii and I must admit the customer service is top class and they have been more than willing at all times to tweak and nudge the package to suit us. The shop floor devices we used were mid priced Tablets on a wifi system and we have these at fixed locations on the factory floor. The staff use these to Clock in and out each day and to log on to the various jobs. Works very well. Job set up and preparation is fast and efficient and purchasing materials is a doddle but best of all is the inventory management system built in to statii. We Know exactly what we have in stock for inventory and non inventory items to monthly stock to consumables. I would rate this Package the most suitable package I could find for the business we're in and i sampled 3 others in the same category. Over all i'd have to say a very worth while exercise.

Pros

The Quotation section because that's where I spend most of my day.

Cons

Having to load up the Data initially.

Response from Statii

Replied March 2017

Thank you Tadhg for taking the time out to give us a review. Much appreciated. Really pleased that Statii is working well for you and hope it is now proving of great value for your business.

Preston from Polyfab

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great job shop software

We chose Statii because it had the essential features we needed without the complexity of features that were not important to us. It has given us feedback on our quoting accuracy which has informed the person quoting about what true time requirements are. Our internal shop procedures have also been improved.

Pros

It has the most important features for a job shop. Also when we have encountered problems, Statii has either explained the work around or changed the software quickly. The shop floor data collection is very effective.

Cons

A small irritant, when you want to reuse a part while costing, the field is so small you cannot find the correct part if many start with a similar name. The field length for the display should be the same as the field for the part description.

Response from Statii

Replied April 2017

Thanks for the glowing review Preston. I will contact you under separate cover to discuss your comment about the field size but this may be solved by dragging the column width. Great to hear that Statii has had a direct impact on improving your internal shop procedures.

Jake from Leeds Plastic Engineering Ltd.

Leeds Plastic - Office based

estimating and production - estimating side is very good, only improvement would be an option to link multiple quantities to a part without having 4 full lines of the same part. few early problem with scheduling but these have somewhat ironed out and running a lot better now, still odd issue when ordering works to lists, sometimes doesn't like to reorder the list back to requested date.

Pros

how easy the system links all work through procedures

Cons

search features - in particular for part numbers and descriptions would be a lot better to be able to look through a list of partial descriptions as you currently have to use an exact description.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review Jake. The way the search filters work is they look for a string of characters that match what you have typed, so the more you type the more it narrows down the options. We appreciate your feedback but plan to call you to understand in more detail this particular issue.

John from SRL

Benefits of Statii

As an engineering project management tool it fulfils our expectations from costing to end of project analysis.

Pros

Profitability of projects are constantly updated during the manufacturing process, material ordering is controlled, manufacturing labour costs are updated on a day to day basis.

Cons

Inability to interface the system with our company accounting package.

Response from Statii

Replied September 2016

John, as you know we take customer feedback very seriously and have had an API for accounts integration on the agenda for a long time. The issue we have is the 100's of different accounts products and versions out there. What may be useful is to provide us with a csv* template on how Sage wants the information laying out for importing and we can set you up a bespoke template to allow you to import 'blocks' of Sales and purchase invoices. This is something we have been working on for clients using Xero.

Dean from Cavalier Sheet Metal

September 2016

No other ERP system comes close!

Like many other company's we didn't have time to help ourselves. So busy satisfying customers requirements we forgot about our own. Our organisation and systems needed addressing and quickly. Finding Statii after trawling through other ERP systems was such a relief. As well as having an almost tailored to fit system, it has the added advantage of data collection. This allows all projects to be constantly policed and managed so that ALL goals are satisfied.

Pros

User friendly, flexible, ease of implementation.

Cons

Upon request, does not poor me a glass of Rioja!................yet!!!!

Response from Statii

Replied September 2016

Thanks Dean.You and your Company have been instrumental in how Statii has developed over the last few years. Cavalier have consistently tested the system to its limited, which has ultimately been good to accelerate the development of the product. Thank you to everyone at Cavalier and if any company out there are looking for some high quality sheetmetal work contact Dean.

Annika from Marmi Futerno OÜ

Industry: Industrial Automation

Good software, best team!

The main issue for us was inventory handling and Statii Team made this perfect. Some steps have potential to become more time-saving (less clicks), but in general software works very well and is easy to learn for all staff members. Communication and assistance is the best. Pricing and flexibility is very good. We can easily observe which material and how much of if was used for the project; how many hours were spent on the project; see our project-based cost and profit. End of the month we take report how many working hours each employee has spent and calculate salaries according to that. Considering the updates constantly made, the software is becoming better and better.

Pros

Cons

Many clicks that could be skipped. We make our job calculation first in excel (based on price list); then we fill it in to Enquiry just to make a Works Order. It is a little time consuming, but we have found no way yet to do it more efficiently.

Response from Statii

Replied March 2017

Firstly Annika, thankyou for taking the time out to write a review. We're just pleased your English is better than our Estonian. We would welcome any suggestions you may have to reduce the number of clicks. There have been a number of changes recently to speed things up, which we can through if you wish.

Glenn from F&M Engineering Limited

September 2016

A quality management system made easy and very affordable!

Statii have been very helpful from the minute we first contacted them about using the software. It is very easy to use and after the initial day of loading in customer and supplier data we were up and running.

Pros

Easy to add information as you go. Very clear and precise layout. Also you can use the software quickly and easily if you are a small firm, or if your company and staff base is larger, the whole system can be utilised to a much higher level.

Cons

We've had a couple of days of downtime due to system upgrades but no real downsides as the staff are always on hand to explain any problems.

Response from Statii

Replied September 2016

Glen, firstly our apologies for the couple of times the server has been down. The last time the infrastructure was really stretched was 'Black Friday' Christmas 2014, but I think that the entire UK ground to a halt online that day We are constantly looking at improving up time and issues such as mirroring back ups. Thanks for the review, these are valuable to our prospect clients.

Julie from Creative Steelwork Ltd

Statii has changed our business

Traceability Actual cost vs quoted cost Massive time save benefits Holds unlimited amounts of files Versatile because you have the ability to tailor the system to suit individual business needs Export data to produce business KPI's

Pros

Statii has enabled us complete control of traceability for all projects, from initial enquire to paid invoice. This has saved time from all aspects of running the day to day business. We found it very easy to navigate through the system with little training. Being able to compare actual costs back to quotes is definitely a benefit to any business and for us has been key to making changes at the quote stage.

Cons

On a few occasions the system can run slowly. Once you've added a file to Statii you're unable to make changes unless the file is resaved out of statii and loaded back.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the detailed reveiw Julie, we appreciate you taking the time out to give us valuable feedback. On your comments, sometimes if the internet is slow it can impact on the speed of the system but hopefully this isn't too often. Yes if the file attached is then amended for example in your CAD package you will need to upload the latest version of that drawing.

Tal from JMS Metaltec

Industry: Civil Engineering

A very good, user friendly system with easy data access which I would certainly recommend to others.

We are much better equipped to schedule our work and accurately allows us to inform customers of where we are with order processing.

Pros

I find statii very user friendly and picked it fairly easily. The dashboard allows you to access the area you require in order to find out relevant information, i.e. the status of a current order.

Cons

I would like to see an importing tool such as excel data, as sometimes there are a number of lines for me to input and can be very time consuming.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Tal, send our office a copy of the import you require pulling into system and a brief description of how it would work and we will take a look at what is involved. Importing data isn't that straight forward and can sometimes create more problems than it solves. Good to hear you are getting benefit from the system and thank for the feedback.

Anthony from Fitzpatricks UK Ltd

Small to Medium business use

Our intitial venture into ERP/MRP steered us towards Statii as it was attractive in its appearance and somewhat simplistic but current looking dashboard made for a good base. The cost of running this system from the outset was affordable and well placed for the smaller business but as our business has grown and we have more and more users requiring access to the system we are now at a point where other systems are getting a look in based upon a one off cost with a maintenance cost or business specific requirements. That aside the customer service is good and this is a great system that requires little training and is a great partner in your small business.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service and aesthetically pleasing

Cons

Cost to medium sized business might need to be addressed

Response from Statii

Replied March 2017

Anthony, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We think the cost of Statii is very competitive and comparable to other systems where charged a one off price plus annual support. Our cloud model is far more flexible as it is regularly updated and offers a low cost entry point. We would be happy to talk to you on this point if you wish.

Danny from Mike Stoane Lighting

My Review

Overall once got use to system I am now very happy with the program. Its very easy to use and useful in the day to day running of my job.

Pros

Ability to access all the information I need on previous jobs in one location. Able to use search filters to target in on what I need. Able to do everything from one software and track orders. Ability to have system grow and change it to sort me and my needs.

Cons

Sometimes crashes with no warning and can lag. Moving from paper system to digital system took awhile to get use too. Not so forgiving, if you make a mistake and action an order by accident there is no undo button. CRTL + C does not work.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Danny, you're not the first person to mention an Undo feature, so watch this space!!

Max from Power System Services

Max Power Systems Services review

I have a good experience with statii, very helpful for processing jobs easily and correctly, minimalsing errors and laying our information clearly.

Pros

ease of use from Enquiry through to delivery notes, information will not be missed as there are non-optional fill out so any key points must be included and every detail is easily traced through production and quoting so any user and access all information.

Cons

Occasionally the system does go down for one reason or another, which makes all info inaccessible, however this would be expected with any service.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Appreciate you taking the time out to review Statii Max. As a cloud based service the stability of your internet connection is very importaant. All I can say when this happens contact our office and we can advise if it is local to you or a problem with our servers. Generally our servers have some of the best uptime stats in Europe.One solution for these situations is a 4G dongle.

Kert from Lectro Engineering

Industry: Machinery

Powerful software with an Easy-to-User Interface

As a "cloud-based" MRP software, the application is very responsive. The screens are optimized to load quickly and you can have multiple tabs open at the same time to go from one module to another. The support from Statii has been outstanding. Very responsive and the trainers/support staff are very knowledgeable of the software and how to implement within our business

Pros

The user-interface is easy for my team to learn and to use. Within three-clicks you can access the information you are looking for or data to enter. The simple user-interface disguises the powerful and capable tool. The integration of customer management, quoting and proposals to the sales orders and work orders is seamless and has allowed to save significant time.

Cons

We would like to have a better editor for the large free-form text fields. There is no options to format the text (underline, bold, font size and bullets).

Reasons for Choosing Statii

User interface was better, pricing was better, implementation support and ability to use a Shop floor data collection tablet

adam from Cavalier Sheet Metal Ltd

USING STATII

we have been using STATII now since the beginning of 2013. it helps us keep track of how we are doing with regards to time, which ultimately gives us instant reviews on profits/losses on any particular job. our shopfloor staff use tablets via WIFI to log in/out . log onto/off jobs. we can compare performance on previous orders to see how we are performing. the only thing to do, is make sure you use a standard format for ordering materials from your suppliers - this will make it much easier to compare how much material prices are fluctuating and searching for previous purchase orders.

Pros

instant views on performance

Cons

if you lose internet connection...... you lose STATII until you re-connect

Response from Statii

Replied April 2017

It's good to hear you are now seeing the benefit of all the hard work you have put into the system. Getting the profit figure per job is a lot of our clients holy grail...

Dave from EDDIE BEEDLE LIMITED

Goodbye paper

We are a busy fabrication company with a high turn over of jobs both large and small. We had an old out- dated system in place where multiple programs and paper documentation was used to price, co-ordinate, fabricate, install and invoice jobs. Although we still work to the same procedure Statti has streamlined the process and reduced the amount of paper and generally made everyone more efficient with their time and planning by having all the information for each job in one place.

Pros

Cloud based - can be accessed anywhere Ease of use Support from staff - No question was too small or irrelevant information for each individual job can be accessed within a couple of clicks.

Cons

Only dislike would be that as it is a cloud based service, should the internet go down we`d be left stranded. This is not an issue with Statti its self just all cloud based services in general

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the feedback Dave. Really pleased you are getting value from it.

Steve from TTS Precision Engineering

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Management Software

easy to use, fully tracible

Pros

programme good for linking and tracking enquires through to delivery

Cons

It's not good with tracking potential customers, it would be nice to have a separate area that could be tracked and sent emails as reminders to follow up. Currency is my biggest issue why should there be an extra cost for a DOLLAR sing?

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Steve, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comment on currency but its not just a $ icon, the system does calculations when multi currency feature is enabled. There was a cost to develop this feature as well as clients needing support on this topic, which is why it's one of the few things we charge additionally for. If there was no additional charge for clients who used it we would have to increase the cost of the base package for everyone. The diary feature will set reminders for users to chase quotes etc, feel free to contact our office if you want us to talk through this.

Kevin from KARD Precision Ltd.

Industry: Machinery

Awesome system for shop use.

Statii system makes quoting to invoicing all link up. It is easy to search for any detail about a part or job simple. Tracking employee time is great as well.

Pros

How easy it is if jobs are repetitive to search for price history. It makes billing customer less time consuming as everything is linked.

Cons

If you make a mistake it can be confusing to make changes to correct.

Response from Statii

Replied March 2017

Thanks for your review Kevin. The issue you mention about making mistakes is understandable and the fact these rarely occur means when it happens for a second time, it was so long ago since last time that you've forgotten how to 'undo it' As ever call us and we will happily talk you through any problems.

Nicola from Kemps Architectural Lighting Ltd

Great Product So Easy to use

Our experience with Statii so far has been very positive, and the support from Statii has been excellent.

Pros

I like the dashboard overview which makes the system very easy to navigate and you can easily see overdue tasks from the red numbers, be that Sales orders or enquiries that need processing, invoices that are overdue, scheduling problems or stock items that need ordering. I also find all the different ways you can filter to search the system very helpful.

Cons

We found a few things we needed to change but Statii worked with us to make small changes which worked better for our business.

Reasons for Choosing Statii

We looked at many other systems over a long period of time but due to the bespoke nature of many of our projects none of them quite met the needs of our business like Statii.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

It's all about attitude Nicola and your Company were focussed on making it work and now that is paying off. Pleasure to work with you and the team. Thanks for the feedback.

Joe from Heatherose

Statii review

Experience has been good. Technical and customer support throughout has been really good. Will make the company more efficient

Pros

All features required of an mrp system in one software package Encourages correct procedure by making you have to put information in to move to the next step Red buttons on dashboard make homing in on problems very easy

Cons

Not a con as such but does take a long time to learn all the features and get comfortable using them Has been difficult in places adapting to how the company does certain things- particularly invoicing With picking lists on work cards get how they work and can see why they have been done they way they have, but for Heatherose we would have preferred both inventory items and external items to show on it, so when it comes to final checks before manufacture its clear all expected parts are present and accounted for

Reasons for Choosing Statii

Initial presentation of the system by statii was much better. System incorporated all areas we wanted to see rather than only covering certain elements.

Response from Statii

Replied July 2020

Joe, we think your idea to maybe incorporate 'bought in' items on the job card has some merit and is something worth us looking into. Yes theres a lot to get your head round even in what we consider to be one of the simplest systems out there but then that's just ERP/MRP.

Helen from SRL

September 2016

A little bit goes a long way!

To be honest I only use the Sales Ordering & Invoicing side of Statii which I find very easy to use - I haven't had any training on the software and I still find it easy - although I can never remember how to cancel parts - but that's me not Statii.

Pros

ease of use - better off asking someone who uses it more than me.

Cons

Not been able to create a Credit Note, or delete Orders off - they seem to be there............

Response from Statii

Replied September 2016

Thanks for your insight Helen. I think the cons you mention could be handled by the system, but as you say we have had very little time training with you. As usual our message is - the minute you find you can't do something get on the phone to us and we'll solve it.....

Leanne from HD Precision Engineering Ltd

Statii has been relatively easy to learn and is now a key piece of software used in our workplace.

Pros

I particularly like the latest update/addition in the internal costs section, it is now so much easier to add extra operations and put them into the correct order with the movement feature.

Cons

Sometimes difficult/not possible to delete information (for example suppliers/old customers). It is frustrating when it crashes, this tends to happen if I have lots of Enquiries/Sales Orders/Invoices etc. open across the top.

Response from Statii

Replied May 2017

Thank you for your valued review Leanne. Deleting records isn't great practise which is why we mark them inactive, so they don't appear in dropdowns etc but are still there in the background as there may be records linked. With regards to the crashing, let us know the next time it happens as the system is very stable at the moment.

Great Software!!!

Great reporting properties for stock values, reviewing supplier performance.

Pros

Statii is very user friendly and simple to use. Support are friendly and very responsive. Our accounts also love Statii for ease of signing invoices off, PI Matching and monthly accruals. Our accounts wishes that we used Statii throughout our business. Very handy for reminders when ordering materials. We are genuinely please we used Statii instead of an excel spreadsheet.

Cons

One work order for multiple departments could be better streamlined.

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

If you let us know what is meant by "One work order for multiple departments could be better streamlined" we will look into it as we take all client feedback seriously.

Katy from Barzel Steel Ltd

Very happy we found Statii. It changed the way our business runs - far more efficient

Organisation and flow of manufacturing

Pros

I love most about statii the colour code for different departments and the rounded buttons which gives it a friendly look. The system is easy to use and very clear as the outstanding flags up as red. Additionally, the support which I have constantly over the phone makes it so easy to contact them if a problem arises right away it can be sorted.

Cons

Response from Statii

Replied January 2018

Thanks for your feedback Katy. Good to hear the system is working well for you particularly after your previous bad experience with another system. Yes the errors that pop up can be annoying but as the product is evolving constantly its very difficult to find all of these when testing. Its unfortunate when clients find the odd one of these but they generally advise us so we can put them right promptly.

Nick from Saturnmachineknives.co.uk

Unbelievable MRP system, simple to use and set up, fantastic benefits

Great company to deal with, very structured set up and online training, free unlimited help. Cannot recommend this company enough

Pros

Very easy to use, Set up was fully supported by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Statii. Starting to see the benefits after just a few months. Brings new transparency to our costing system

Cons

Nothing! we like the way it has been thought out, so simple to use

Reasons for Choosing Statii

We chose Statii after a long period deliberating many systems, but we knew the simple user interface was exactly what we needed. Price wise, it's just paying for itself, so no cost to us at all. We have not been disapointed!!

Response from Statii

Replied June 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review our software Nick, its important for us to show potential clients what real users think of our product and company so appreciate your time in doing this.

Neil from GT Steel Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

So simple and user friendly

I have used several ERP systems and Statii is by far the easiest to use and has the best functionality of any I have tried. And if you need something that is not currently in the programme they will do a bespoke modification to meet your needs....its also very cost effective!!!

Pros

cost effective Simple to use adaptable full functionality

Cons

none the occasional glitch like any other programme

Response from Statii

Replied March 2017

WOW Neil, thanks for that! Sounds like you're on the Statii payroll. One of the things we have come to realise is that although our product is very flexible there are always certain things clients need to make it a better fit. The bespoke work is satisfying this need and can help hugely in allowing our product to work even better through a few small cost effective tweaks.

Charlie from Dawber Williamson Ceilings Ltd

Great Software!

We introduced Statii into our business to allow us to price tenders in a quick, simple and more accurate way, and it has definitely done this. Our estimating department is running smoother than ever.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its ease of use, yet it allows you to price the most complicated of products. It also almost eliminates any room for error, as you cannot move on to your next product/ item/ line without saving what you have already done.

Cons

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Charlie, an undo button has been on our hit-list for quite a while now as it has been mentioned before. We will see if we can nudge it towards the top of the never ending lists of development ideas. Thanks for review.

Nichola from GKN Engineering Ltd

Statti System

Overall a very good system, but does have occasional problems and if system is down, there is no way of doing anything from enquiries to invoices and as a small business this could lose us an irreplaceable order. If there was something like a back up page we could download on our desktops as a temporary way of sending info to customers this would be fantastic. Customer service however is excellent and would recommend to any other businesses.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Dropping links to the internet

Response from Statii

Replied January 2017

Thanks for the review Nichola. We agree, one of the very few downsides to the cloud is if you drop connection locally, which is obviously something that is outside our control. However a 3G dongle that plugs into your PC is a very inexpensive solution that may be worth you exploring to allow you to continue working on these odd occasions.

Richard from duRose Ltd

Great Software

All in all a great software system. I was the only one we found which would let us add drawings to the job easily.

Pros

Cons

I find searching for previous jobs can be a bit of a pain sometimes. a keyword search could be nicer

Response from Statii

Replied February 2019

Feed back appreciated Richard. We would be interested to hear why finding previous jobs is problematic. You know you can search for either customer part description/drawing number/price/ qty. Let us know??