TrueERP Software Reviews

TrueERP Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2019

Find out more:

• icon"The ability to operate an entire business with one program. Awesome tech support and a great price."
  • icon"All the best parts I take for granted because I use the software on a daily basis, and it does what I want it to do."
  • icon"Good customer care and great value for your money. I love the fact that every module works together."
  • icon"I feel that there are functions that we are not using fully or even correctly due to lack of knowledge rather than anything with the software itself."
  • icon"Only that with the last update some of our templates were affected & some preferences were changed which was a little time consuming to fix."
  • icon"So instead of saying that was something they missed, they force me to pay $1,500 in order to get that change."

Browse all TrueERP Reviews

• Have you used TrueERP and would like to share your experience with others?

Jenny

Industry: Wholesale

ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!

For the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.

Pros

I am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!

Cons

Integration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.

Lara

Industry: Building Materials

Running different types of reports is so easy!

In short, yes TrueERP has helped us manage the day to day business. It is a big program and it was a significant change overall. The past year has been a big adjustment and you guys are developing the Hire module for us. After those developments are complete it will be even more helpful. I would also give a higher rating for “Value for Money” once our additions are done and we can use the Hire module. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the software to anyone with experience in inventory software, otherwise, there is a bigger learning curve. Besides that, I would for sure! Personally, I would describe the software as user-friendly!

Pros

Running different types of reports is so easy! The sort functions for lists and the ability to apply filters is also great!

Cons

We have had problems loading some of our really big reports. We also found an issue with the auto-reorder functionality but they are fixing this for us now.

Zachary

Industry: Wholesale

DO NOT BUY True ERP

Very poor, after paying my $10,000 yearly fee for 10 users, we have decided to go back to Quickbooks at the end of this year. We really switched over to ERP for advanced pricing, the problem being is sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. We have went over this with them multiple times and in fairness to them they have attempted to fix some of these issues and have fixed some. The underlying problem is when they fix something, something else breaks.

Pros

If all of the functions worked properly on a regular basis, it has all of the components to be a great software for the most part.

Cons

First and foremost they claim they are an enterprise program and when we opened up a store with a different tax code, the were unable to charge multiple sales taxes. So instead of saying that was something they missed, they force me to pay $1,500 in order to get that change. All support is based outside of the US, so you are either getting up really early or staying really late as they do not operate between our normal business hours.

Reasons for switching to TrueERP

For advanced pricing models.

Ines

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Great for accounting!

I would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.

Pros

It's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.

Cons

That you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.

Sharon

Industry: Chemicals

Software ease of use

We generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.

Pros

I like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.

Cons

There are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.

Kelly

Industry: Building Materials

I find ERP to be user friendly

Pros

I have been using ERP for 15 years and have found it to be user friendly and has met our business needs. Whenever I have a basic question that needs answering, I am able to call support and generally my questions are answered.

Cons

On the other hand, whenever my questions become more technical and more in-depth, I find that my questions aren't answered straight away and I end up chasing them for a response. The questions aren't always rectified.

Very user-friendly, that's why I got it!

The software is very user-friendly, that’s why I got it! I can always call in and get real-time support, however, sometimes I need to call them to follow up. I would recommend the software as well. If the Gold Coast office asks me to be a reference, they can ring me up for a recommendation.

Pros

The part I like best is the ease of use! You can get where you want to be quick!

Cons

It can be slow, for example when pulling the product list, particularly at our second location.

Nicholas

Great Software

Pros

Really happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.

Cons

All our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much

Glenn

Industry: Mining & Metals

The transparency and how everything is linked is great

ERP is user-friendly and a big step up from our last software; the way everything links together is great! We are a very complex company and have 3 major sites. We are still in the process of finalizing our specific additions/customizations. Once these are finalized we would be a great reference because of the complexity of our business.

Pros

I like the transparency between transactions, to reporting, to customer and supplier accounts, and how everything is linked.

Cons

The perpetual system is difficult for us. For example, in month-month reporting, I would like to prevent people from posting in previous periods. I would like these periods to lock and any adjustments to be posted to the following month.

Roger

Very good

Pros

Good support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive

Cons

The support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well

Halie

Industry: Machinery

Great product that links all parts of the business in real time

Overall TrueERP has been very helpful to our business. It helped dramatically with our inventory control as well as our manufacturing. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this product to any business whether it be to start up or established.

Pros

Customization, ease of use, and real time.

Elly

Industry: Furniture

Convenient and has what we need

Pros

The software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.

Cons

The software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.

Jag

No Stress

Made my life and business easier

Pros

Well, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.

Nancy

Amazing Software bundled into one program!

We loved our Project Manager and the Salesman we dealt with! They are truly amazing people!

Pros

The ability to operate an entire business with one program! Awesome tech support and a great price. Worth every penny spent!

Cons

How to videos in more depth on all modules in the program. We watch these all the time to make sure we are entering data correctly

Abdul

As far as a program, it's beautiful.

In my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.

Pros

I like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

If I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.

Suran

TrueERP? True? Is it?

Pros

Like most ERP software it has similar functions. There is no difference from other software. It has modules for accounts department, purchasing, sales, supply chain, etc. Any other software can do the same.

Cons

Customer Support - needs a shake up, seriously. A bug in the software must be admitted. Please do not hide if there is an issue in the software. Our inventory levels sky rocketed and plunged before and after updates. This is a clear confirmation of bug in the software. Admit it so your customers are well informed to take necessary steps of caution. Added functionalities for multi-currency in SO/PO/INV/STATEMENTS is a must. Inventory - as mentioned above. Shipping needs improvements Templates/ Reports

Marc