• Pros

• "Very easy to learn, very easy to continually use every day."

• "I love the level of detail in Falcon. The analytic tools are great and the engage platform is phenomenal. We are also equally impressed with the Listen tool. "

• "The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries."

• Cons

• "Reporting dashboards are all well and good but the exportable reports do not offer enough of a visual representation of performance, it’s all excel."

• "The build component is awesome but would be even better if you could create a specific URL to your brand"

• "I think this software can be a bit intimidating for the small-medium size agency. There are many in-depth features, but some are more complex to utilize than helpful. "

Browse Falcon.io Reviews

Michael from Blu Creative

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

Pros

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started. While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options. Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments. The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

Cons

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Roderick from Shoot the Moon

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Pros

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Cons

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

Number of features and ability to have multiple team members/accounts with various levels of accessibility.

Suzanne from Ethos

Shiny but Meh.

Meh.

Pros

No limited on # of social accounts that we can have connected has been helpful.

Cons

There are constantly API and posting errors. There are some features I was sold on but weren't actually what I asked/needed. It's very high maintenance to upkeep. Reports weren't as customizable as expected.

wanted more features.

Rynie from Imapct Studio

How Falcon made my day to day life easier

Overall experience is very positive. Like mentioned above, I really like the Publishing tool. Engaging with the audience is also much easier than before (I do however wish that Instagram DM's could pull through to Falcon as well because then all my engagement could be done from one platform). But yes, overall I'm very positive. The team is also always very ready and prepared to help.

Pros

The Publishing tool saves me so much time. Instead of designing a content plan on other software or programs, I can now create my content on Falcon's calendar. I also save time then on briefing our designers, because I send it directly to them for approval where they see exactly what I have in mind and design it accordingly.

Cons

I really dislike that I have to create my audience from scratch every time I set up my ads. I don't want to create an audience from the listening tool, which is the only way you can save an audience. I would like to create an audience from scratch once, save it for that specific channel, and have it ready the next time/month I create my ads. Also, a recommendation - That you can edit published content as well (sometimes you want to change a small thing in the caption, but now you have to delete the whole post and add everything again).

- Listening

Sabina from ICAEW

Falcon review

User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

Pros

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

Cons

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

It was recommended.

Take the time to explore

I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

Pros

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Cons

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Janina from Hoffmann Group

Industry: Wholesale

Efficient social media management tool

Pros

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

Cons

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.

Cindy from ICAEW

Falcon Review

Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill. Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

Pros

The calendar overview Scheduling quite easily Being able to leave notes Having a team system

Cons

The approval system and the access that different user roles have. Preview mode not always being accurate. Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram. Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon) Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images. Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Sophie from The Dining Club Group

Excellent so far!

Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

Pros

Cons

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

It offered a customer service section within the platform which was essential to us.

Lynan from The Experience Experts

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

Pros

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Cons

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

All the features in one dashboard, and the Instagram integrations. We still don't use the Ad function, even though we anticipated it and tried.

Adrian from Pearson

Overall, the best choice for your social network monitoring

If you have to keep numerous channels in check, then Falcon is exactly what you need. The solution allows you to keep everything in order. It gives your team a comprehensive insight into your clients’ activities. We think it is one of the must-have programs.

Pros

With the help of Falcon Social, it has never been a problem to control all the company’s social media channels. We believe that the ability to create applications in the program is one of the best features of the Falcon platform. Besides, what we like about the program is its measure function. With its help, we do not face any serious problems and difficulties when creating and analyzing our reports. It is an all-in-one-place solution. Falcon gives us a great number of abilities to work on the content of our company, as well as provide our best practices through various media channels. Besides, the program allows making engagement with clients easier and more natural. All the things considered, it was definitely a worthy investment for our company.

Cons

Even though we did not have an urgent necessity to contact the Falcon support team, we believe it is a drawback not to have a phone hotline. Well, in some cases, it is a must for a customer to solve the problem occurring within the Falcon platform in the shortest time possible. In addition, it would be better for the service to have a more advanced ability for signing up for newsletters. We wish there was a feature of getting the necessary data and information into our company’s database.

Joanne from HelloFresh

Falcon.io review

Community management is much easier with Falcon.io. Being able to easily collaborate with colleagues on tackling all comments helps the business improve its customer service.

Pros

Falcon is user-friendly and helps me plan and schedule content in advance. It also gives me an easy way to gain insights on the performance of content on social media. It makes community management a breeze as well.

Cons

It would be great if we could make carousels or upload multiple images directly in Falcon.io without the hub app.

July 2015

Gabriella from Interhome AG (Switzerland)

July 2015

Very recommended social media management tool

Pros

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more. Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights. Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

Cons

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file. Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Life is better with Falcon

Falcon helped us massively streamline our approvals process, gives us a place to quickly and easily share graphics of channel and audience insights, and has overall created efficiencies for social media management.

Pros

An instinctive and smooth scheduling and approval process was one of the main reasons we first considered Falcon and we then found an array of extra features that helped convince us this was a good move: an on-boarding process, an account manager, analytics that are better than native stats, listening tools, and moderation. Having all of this in one place is a timesaver. In addition to the ongoing development of the tools, such as expanding Instagram and Linked In capabilities, Falcon is a real improvement to daily social media management compared to where we were.

Cons

We're still using native tools for ads, especially Facebook but can see this changing in time.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

Good customer service at contact point as well as onboarding and ongoing was important; a price consideration for NFPs was crucial; and the most complete set of solutions across different social media management duties rounds off the reasons we went with Falcon.

Julia from Big Rock Brewery

Would Highly Recommend

My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

Pros

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cons

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Arseniy from HelloFresh

All-in-one tool for social media

We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

Pros

- Ease of user/channel management. - One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics - Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features - Very responsive customer support - Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

Cons

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

Vinko from Digital Republic Consulting

Falcon.io makes it easy

It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Pros

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Cons

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

Quality of the data was top notch. The tool is very easy to use and the support is out of this world.

Katy from NSW Department of Primary Industries

Industry: Government Relations

Some great features

It is a great product that allows us to Monitor and Engage better than we did previously.

Pros

Engage function is really great. The scheduling function is great for Twitter, Facebook, the new Share function is great for sharing drafts with people not on the platform - can you add the share function to every draft page so you don't have to add Labels to get the right content?

Cons

1. You can't boost from the page. This means that any post you are putting money behind, you have to use creator studio for. 2. Multiple photos to Instagram. Again, need to deflect to Creator Studio for this. 3. I feel the Calendar functions could be better so that you can use it more in planning.

Great and easy to use content planning tool

Pros

Full range of features that enables you to set and previsualize

Cons

Uncertainties around the figures shared due to non real time display

Easier user interface

Anthony from Speedway LLC

Great software with just a few bugs

Overall, Falcon has been a great social media management tool and we would highly recommend

Pros

Cons

There has been a few moments where we had extreme bugs that took weeks to resolve. However, the support team went above and beyond and has always quickly gotten back to us and regularly communicated.

Cost.

Nick from Sweetwater

Industry: Music

Nick's Falcon Review

B+ I've always found it very helpful and useful in my role of community engagement. I've since branched it out to other team members, who are using it for publishing and brand strategy.

Pros

Organization, ease of use, customer support

Cons

limited reporting features for Instagram, limited scrape of YouTube comments

Cost

Todd from Huntsville Utilities

Industry: Utilities

Falcon Makes Our Social Media Life Easier

Pros

I like how Falcon quickly allows me to pull monthly reports to send to management. Before Falcon, I had to go through each platform we use and compose an analytics report. Now I just go into Falcon, customize what data I want to see, set the date range, and snap--there it is.

Cons

A previous scheduler we used allowed the user to drag content all around the calendar when rescheduling. I wish Falcon had that option (instead of having to open the post and reschedule it that way.

Conor from Sale Sharks

Overall a great & efficient software, with some room for improvement.

It's definitely tidied up our social media scheduling process and has allowed us to track things without searching back through our posting history. Once twitter impressions are implemented this will be near enough perfect.

Pros

The tagging/labelling posts is by far the best feature we use. It allows us to categorise by player or sponsor and then easily pull off the data for all of those posts collectively.

Cons

The software is still yet to implement twitter impressions as part of the label reports which makes collecting the data more work than it should be.

Courtney from TOP Agency

Good tool for cross-organization visibility

Pros

I like that it's easy to use, and the capabilities within it are easily divided so everyone can find exactly what they need, when they need it.

Cons

I find that on particular platforms, certain preferences I had set natively don't translate over to the tool. i.e. news feed targeting in Facebook, etc.

megan from Andrews McMeel Universal

Industry: Publishing

Review of Falcon.io

Helps a lot for day to day scheduling posts.

Pros

The metrics are very clear and pretty easy to use once everything is setup.

Cons

Overall, there is far too much clicking just to schedule a post. And then if you copy/paste a post it's even more painful.

Tom from Cambridge Assessment International Education

Expensive but useful social tool

Very positive.

Pros

Integration with LinkedIn. Powerful monitoring capabilities. Easy to use dashboards. Great onboarding. Reliable - never had a failed post.

Cons

Expensive compared to competitors. No support for gallery posts or multiple image posts on Instagram and LinkedIn.

Matt from DHI Mortgage

Good social media scheduler and monitoring system.

Pros

I like the ease of scheduling social media posts. They tend to keep up with the platforms' changes pretty well.

Cons

The analytics leave a little to be desired, though they do seem to be developing those capabilities at the moment.

Dave from Packed.House

The best option available

Very good, it's not perfect but I'm a big fan. Would recommend to others.

Pros

Publish, Engage and Measure are the best features for me. I do a lot of reporting and measure is great for time-saving on that.

Cons

Bulk-labelling would be incredibly useful. The new engagements reports don't sync up correctly with our current reporting but I'm very excited to see that get up and running properly.

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

the level of reporting and the scheduling instagram posts and videos

Michael from Blu Creative

Solid tool for social monitoring for both startups and enterprise-level users

We've integrated Falcon.io into our portfolio of tools we use in house, and we now use it for some of our largest national monitoring campaigns, and it handles everything we throw at it easily. It's also pretty good at handling multi-lingual campaigns as well, which was a prerequisite for any monitoring tool we chose. I'd heavily recommend Falcon to anyone in the market.

Pros

Falcon's dashboard is insanely easy to navigate and set up your first monitoring campaign within minutes. The tool does everything from monitoring multiple channels, sentiments, hashtag monitoring, and social media scheduling (priced at a different tier). Their support is also A1, with quick response times, and genuinely helpful support staff. The feature set and price makes Falcon.io an easy choice over something like Social Studio, which has less capabilities, for a much higher price tag.

Cons

One major thing that's missing is the ability to schedule exported reports (either in PDF or Excel format would be good). There's no way to set up an automated report to be sent to your inbox at set times/triggers. Also, sometimes the sentiment monitoring can be a bit off for different languages. We found the the French sentiments we often mislabeled as positive, when they were quite negative. Apparently the system gets better as your correctly label them.

Kristian from Kindly ApS

A good-looking tool for measuring social presence

It's great for measurement across various channels and our clients are happy with the out-of-the-box reports.

Pros

We solely use the software for measurement and it works great for us. It makes is really easy to visualize how our clients perform across multiple social platforms at once. The export options are good and the generated reports look great. It would be even better if the reports allowed for further customization; advanced period comparison, layout options etc.

Cons

The measurement view could be better organized when working with multiple clients. It can be difficult to focus in on one client at the time without using filters. Also, it can be really slow but that could be down to the amount of data being processed or the use of Angular :-)

Reasons for Choosing Falcon.io

Because of the company's reputation and recommendation from fellow marketeers.

Trent from Loras College

Great product and helps a lot in social media management and scheduling

One feature to add would be having the ablility to retweet/share a post on specific or multiple channels at the same time.

Pros

The ease of copying and scheduling multiple posts to different platforms. And the overall calendar view is a great way to see what is coming up and where you are missing things.

Cons

Sometimes the measure feature does not match up with the original platforms which makes it difficult to keep track of results.

Justine from TMD

Falcon.io

Pros

Customer service is prompts and helpful. The calendar view for upcoming scheduled posts is helpful

Cons

Always seems to be under maintenance, disconnected accounts happens frequently, previews have issues with spacing/layout requiring the browser to be refreshed which is just annoying, lots of improvements that can be made but overall a decent software to use

n/a

Nicole from Miller Brooks

Doesn't have everything, but better than the rest!

I've used Hootesuite and Sprout Social for other clients, and Falcon.io is my favorite to use. It's a very easy to learn platform.

Pros

Right now the best two things that Falcon offers is an easy to use calendar-at-a-glance as well as allowing you to schedule multiple image Instagram posts. No other platforms seem to have the right Instagram capabilities right now and that alone puts Falcon ahead of the rest. Additionally, if you tag your posts for different campaigns, or any other variables, you can sort by those tags in the calendar view to see how your month or week is looking.

Cons

One of our biggest KPIs is Engagement Rate, and the reporting side of Falcon is still slowly coming along. Sometimes its still easier to just pull natively from the platform. But they still offer some great reporting features. I think there is still a chance you can't schedule video on Twitter.

Dan from JD Sports

Improved cross platform scheduling, listening and reporting considerably, bringing a number of tools together under one roof.

Pros

Good communication, easy to use interface and happy to help account management team.

Adam from Sky Betting and Gaming

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Review...

Positive! Customer service is great and we're getting a lot of value out of the product. If the final few things we need were in the platform it would be perfect.

Pros

The levels of data that are available for reporting. The publishing capabilities and how easy it is to publish.

Cons

Dashboards should sort a lot of these, but having Twitter stats on a post by post basis, having greater analysis of labels, making it easier to retrospectively tag labels, and having dashboards which can show full content performance metrics that matter to us across all platforms (specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).

Ben from Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival

A wonderful social media tool with solid capabilities

Pros

I LOVE that it can actually schedule instagram posts. that might not seem like a big deal, but it is. it truly works. The ability to copy/paste posts between networks (copy a FB post over to TW for example) and schedule them as well, is great too. the ability to tag your posts with internal tagging is also very helpful their "listen" feature is also quite useful for keeping track of what your target audience is up to and interested in.

Cons

like any social media management too, it can feel a bit bulky if you're just trying to get in and post ASAP. but the features are worth the price tag in general and there's a lot of value in their system.

Matilda from 350

Really useful, but some extra features could help it work even better

I like being able to do all my social media work on Falcon, rather than skipping between sites. It also allows me to do the bulk of posting in one session, rather than doing it throughout the week. Overall it works really well, and makes my work easier, but I would appreciate some additional features being added so that it can work even better.

Pros

The listening tool on Falcon is really powerful and allows you to track the impact and reach of your social media campaigns. The scheduling tool is also useful for prepping social media output in advance, and easy to use.

Cons

Some really useful features are missing, most noticeably the ability to track impressions - both for accounts and hashtags. I also find the video scheduling tool for Facebook to be less good than the native scheduling, so I will end up scheduling videos on Facebook rather than on Falcon.

William from TÜV Rheinland

It's pretty good

I really like the experience on Falcon.io. It is easy and intuitive to create our daily publications. Our global team can work together around the world.

Pros

The possibility of use all of our social media channels in one plataform. Easy to schedule and copy posts to another network. Content pool is really interesting to view what our team is working out. Stock and campaings.

Cons

Some channels disconnect sometimes. Metrics and informations available is not too useful (at least for us).

June 2016

Caroline from Columbia University

June 2016

A Porsche for your social media team

What I like about Falcon is that it is well-rounded: there's a tab for listening, a very user-friendly scheduling tool for posting across channels, it implements campaign tracking, there are easy permission features. I'm looking forward to integrating Salesforce into the platform, so we have a solid idea of everyone we're interacting with across social media. Also, they have a very personable, fast customer support team.

Pros

Beautiful design, ease of use, fantastic listening tool, 1:1 customer support. The tool was a tremendous help to unify the various social media accounts, passwords, and people across our org.

Cons

Falcon is not as in-depth on social media analytics. I have to 'go native' to get half the metrics needed.

Steve from Elevate Lifestyle

Excellent software!

It’s been excellent

Pros

Very easy to learn, very easy to continually use every day.

Cons

There is nothing about this product that I do not like.

Kenichiro from Toyota Motor Corporation

End to end solution!

Great but need to become a more sophisticated user to utilize the full power that this platform offers.

Pros

Create contents, manage the contents distribution calendar, review the performance, monitoring tthe sentiment and inquiries, able to explain our efforts on ROI! What do you need more?

Cons

Nothing typically. When introducing this platform, the customer service conducted a comprehensive training and responded very well to inquiries. What can you ask more?

Penny from W Series

Great on complex detail, not so great on basic reporting

Growing and understanding our audience is incredibly important - Falcon's tools allow us to do that.

Pros

Audience insight/profile is very useful, as is the easy way to view key topics/words at a glance. Publishing tools also simple and easy to use.

Cons

Some simple reporting functions are missing that most (much cheaper) tools offer - even the basic ability to see how many followers/likes your pages have across all connected platforms is not an easy task - you have to manually add everything up from different areas of the reporting tool. A much simpler dashboard is needed in addition to the detailed ones already available.

Katy from Tigerweb

Industry: Online Media

Great all-around option!

Pros

Ability to schedule posts ahead of time; copy posts from one platform to another. Our team has a dedicated representative.

Cons

The mobile app is pretty useless. Sometimes customer service takes a while to get back to you.

Zoya from Arivia

Industry: Food Production

User friendly tool

organizing all social accounts in one place, making sure nothing goes online without approval

Pros

user friendly, content pool, quick and kind customer service

Cons

all features have been discussed with the Falcon account manager and have been added to the list

Pricing (offer made)

Kim from Omni Advertising

Falcon Use For 2 Years

Very easy to schedule content out.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and the support team is quick to help on any issues! I'm most happy that Instagram has made it capable for Falcon users to choose the thumbnail on videos that are being posted.

Cons

There are general glitches in the platform with posts, scheduling, lables, notes, ect. I also wish that Instagram posts could be deleted directly from the platform, just like Facebook and Twitter. Many new issues with adding an Instagram account into the platform as well.

Khanh from Novaon

Friendly user experience but there are some things need updating in Publish and Engage

Falcon saves me a lot of time in managing social media, doing reports, and finding high-quality materials as well.

Pros

Everything is easy to use even no-training. I can upload and edit photos directly when creating a post. I also receive feedback and notes right there on the post as well as the post engagement. What i like most is the content pool where i can find material from other country's fanpages.

Cons

There are 2 things need to be improved. - Publish: I cannot create advanced forms of Facebook post, such as poll vote, canvas. - Engage: The comment and messages replied on Facebook are still marked as unread on Falcon until i mark them as read. I need a synchronization here.

Buggy for the price

I think it was positive because it was cheaper than other enterprise level software for social media, but overall still quite expensive considering that it felt at times like an unfinished product.

Pros

I like that it was cheaper than other enterprise software we were using (shoutlet/spredfast) to manage social media platforms.

Cons

I think that it was still too pricey for what we got. It was very buggy, and my team would have to send a ticket at least once per week when something went wrong, or disconnected, or any number of annoying bugs.

Mitchell from Shimano

Industry: Wholesale

Social media management made smooth!

A great solution for managing social media accounts, especially when handling many accounts across a number of channels. I currently manage 12 accounts and Falcon.io has made it easier to handle and view past/present posts at a glance.

Pros

Content pool File handling Image editor Help & support Import/export of posts

Cons

Hub app does not always update to show scheduled posts Publish app is limited

A Solid Platform for Managing Social Media

Good organization that has built their platform organically rather than acquired and merged their way to increased capabilities.

Pros

Platform is easy to learn and use with intuitive capabilities. Calendar feature works very well in centralizing all postings. Building content and approvals process super simple. Growing data capability. Adding new features at a regular clip and support is solid. Pricing is reasonable

Cons

Want the platform to go deeper in the listening capability. But they are making progress

Shane from Omni Advertising

Falcon Gets Things Done

Pros

We use Falcon to help cross-post across multiple social media platforms along with reporting on those and listening to our audience. It really keeps us in touch with what's going on.

Cons

Sometimes we have issues with disconnections of our accounts so that's definitely an issue but doesn't happen frequently.