What are Accelo users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Accelo software through verified user reviews

• icon"But the most impressive is there is a client portal feature for our clients to collaborate on projects, accept quotes and view invoices."
  • icon"I also really like the triggers for alerts on budget/usage %, this automation has been very helpful."
  • icon"I wanted a great PSA, one that I could stand up quickly and get to work without hours and hours of churn. This fit the bill great."
  • icon"The proposal/ quoting functionality has been a disappointment."
  • icon"Accelo can definitely seem intimidating at first as there are a ton of menus that can take time to familiarize yourself with."
  • icon"There are a lot of rough edges, both poor UI choices and pieces that don't quite have the functionality expected."

Browse all Accelo Reviews

• Have you used Accelo and would like to share your experience with others?

Meredith

The Best CRM!

We've centralized several different services into a single place with Accelo streamlining our work and eliminating loss of data.

Pros

Ease of use, completely customizable, thoughtful and useful features!

Cons

I wish I would have found it so much earlier than I did!

Services offered

Reasons for switching to Accelo

Accelo has everything in one place, it's actually made my job easier.

Opitimized and Automated our Workflow

Automated our business process from sale, to project, to billing. All of our team can interface and contribute seamlessly at any stage of the project. The price point is perfect and the Accelo support has been amazing.

Pros

We switched to Accelo after using other inferior products for 18 years. We have been pleased with the front-to-back automation that is now seamlessly running critical portions of our business. With Accelo, we have been able to place several business functions on one platform, where before, we had to use several products to accomplish the same thing - with little or no automation. We are now more automated and productive. Our team loves the product! With the current COVID pandemic, we have found ourselves having to do more with less. To meet these new challenges, we are taking full advantage of Accelo's Expert Services Program and have partnered with an Accelo Implementation Manager. The benefits to our team and bottom-line were immediate. When this crisis is over, we will recover quicker and grow our business with more confidence using the software.

Cons

We love the software. As others have stated, we wish that we had been using it years ago.

Reasons for choosing Accelo

Functionality, Cost, Customer Reviews, User Interface, Team buy-in, Integrations with other software, Automation, and It was the PERFECT FIT for our business

Reasons for switching to Accelo

We switched from our previous project management software (Quickbase), due to Accelo's ease of use, workflow automation - which runs our business. Cost was also important - we saved money by switching.

Yashika

The versatility makes it extremely useful

Pros

I like that the whole sales pipeline can be handled through Accelo .You can track how much time any part of your sales process takes and also follow other agent performance ( if you have the necessary permissions ) . You can easily map out everything in advance and being able to visualize what needs to be done is very useful .

Cons

While you can generate invoices ,it is hard to automate the exact billing cycle you need .And there is a limited selection of currencies .

Keyana

Accelo is packed with features and customizations, but still falls short

Pros

The UI is actually not so bad; it's bright and modern, and menu options are well-placed. (That is, most items are located exactly where you'd think they should be.) This is extremely helpful when building complex projects within the platform. Even novices are comfortable using Accelo after about a week, in most cases.

Cons

The sync with QuickBooks Online is awesome in theory, as my company requires that connection for invoices that are attached to projects within Accelo. However, that sync tends to break more often than it should. This is typically an issue when modifying ledger items and our chart of accounts in QuickBooks Online... Which, we HAVE to make the changes in QBO first, rather than the other way around. As a company with MANY products and services offerings that are updated around the beginning of every year, this is generally a nightmare.

Response from Accelo

Hi Keyana, thanks for your review, and sorry for the headache/frustration around keeping QBO and Accelo in sync. When we set out to build the accounting integration we wanted to make sure that invoices created in Accelo would sync automatically into QBO (and Xero). The challenge with achieving this of course is that we have to fit in *exactly* with the API requirements and options/fields that are required fields in these powerful platforms. While we have admin features on our side to refresh/update things like items and ledger codes, we know that having to remember to keep the two products in sync from an admin perspective is a pain when it doesn't work. The good news is that we're well over half way rebuilding our integration to support webhooks and automatic streaming/updating of changes from QBO (and Xero) into Accelo. This has the potential downside that a change made in your accounting system will confuse someone working in Accelo, but we think it is worth it to automate things

Replied August 2019

Christine

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Product Analyzer

I enjoyed working with both the Tech and Sales reps. The tech rep was awesome in answering any questions I had at any one time. We did several webinars where the tech and I worked through questions/issues I was having. They have great learning videos, and although I wasn't a part of it, they had a good setup and training program for the end user I was recommending them to. Not once was I told that I was asking too much and would need to purchase before getting answers.

Pros

I loved the analytics of this product. I was demoing several products for a client that was looking for a PM software that handled a lot of their issues. This software fit the bill. They let me demo it for over 2 months, as I also had a full time job at the time that interfered with my daily testing/playing time with it.

Cons

I pick up new software fairly easy. I did have a major learning curve with this software. But once I got over that it was smooth sailing from there on out.

Reasons for choosing Accelo

I researched over 20 and demoed 4 products and brought all 4 to the table with pros and cons that I found with each of them. Mavenlink I thought was overpriced compared to the others. I also felt they weren't as helpful or agreeable to help while I was demoing. Wrike was okay, but they started to shy on giving me time to work with the product. A big factor in my decision making was who was the most customer/user firendly. Who wanted me to really like their product. I wasn't buy for me, I was researching for someone else. I gave that information up front. and the 2 I ended up taking to the client was Liquid Planner and Accelo. We set up online demos for the client to see and ask their own questions. That day, Accelo performed the better demo and the client went with them.

Susie

Game Changer for our Professional Services Company

The implementation support was excellent. They really worked with us to configure Accelo to meet our business needs. The tool meets 90-95% of our needs, and they continue to improve upon it. Their support team is one of the best we have seen (we have used many products over the years).

Pros

Accelo provides a CRM, sales funnel, statements of work (quoting), active work (projects and ongoing), time tracking and invoicing -- all in one fully integrated platform. The tool is quite user-friendly if set up properly for your business.

Cons

The integration with QuickBooks Online needs some additional features.

Reasons for choosing Accelo

We looked at over 40 products. Accelo was the best match for our business needs and specific feature needs.

Reasons for switching to Accelo

We needed resource management and project management capabilities that were not inherent in our past product.

Granville

Accelo is one of the best out there

We have been able to professionally manage our projects and automated our billing. Integration with third party email clients such as gmail has made it easy to manage communication under the activity feature.

Pros

This software is feature rich but more specifically, this is a software that has helped us manage our entire sales cycle from managing contacts, Lead tracking, project planning and automated billing. But the most impressive is there is a client portal feature for our clients to collaborate on projects, accept quotes and view invoices.

Cons

I hate that one has to pay for customer support.

Reasons for choosing Accelo

The top reason is that it has a client portal feature.

Amel

Teamwork and report

Pros

It's the perfect app for teamwork, log your time, make a report and to let you know where the project is heading. Easy tracking of the project and who is working on it.

Cons

It's not that easy to set at first. You need to be careful when you tracking you. The reports are not very easy to read and you cannot have them in pdf. You have to report the exact time that you were working on each task. Unfortunately, as sometimes I am doing many tasks at the same time its not really realistic for me to track the exact time.

Reasons for choosing Accelo

The setting and the report are more visual. You can have them in pdf. Easiest to see how many time each team member logged. You can track minutes or hour.

Response from Accelo

Thanks for your feedback, Amel! I'm hoping that the work we're doing on with reporting right now will be something you find a lot of value from!

Replied August 2019

sherae

Good for managing and running projects

Overall a very organized software. Keeps everything in one place.

Pros

I love how easy it is to understand. Completely customizable and very organized on a whole. Tracking transactions with previous customers is super easy.

Cons

The ease for booking leaves is actually not so easy. It seems to be very complicated. Also I have having to do so many tasks manually.

Reasons for switching to Accelo

Accelo was just easier to use and had everything in one place.

Response from Accelo

Thanks Sherae for the great feedback!

Replied April 2021

Anna

The most cost-effective tool for managing large scale projects.

Accelo is a service that has allowed me to achieve very important objectives for our organization, its integration to CRM system is excellent for us to manage different projects, its agility and productivity is what has allowed us to obtain very favorable results in the last years. It offers a very customizable system to use effectively in the problems that users require to solve, I have several years using this software and it has given me an extraordinary experience, it is available at a very accessible price for everyone, it really is an excellent software and I recommend it very much.

Pros

I love working with Accelo because it is a very accessible service for my company, its high performance allows us to manage projects with high performance and my team loves it because of how convenient it is, the tool is available to access from Windows and Android. One factor that makes this software ideal for anyone even without technical knowledge is that it has excellent training available for inexperienced people, its high customization and its wide interface make an excellent experience that motivates people to want to work with this software every day at all times.

Cons

The software has constant updates which is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time to work, the main advantage is that it keeps all your system updated to the most innovative technology and the disadvantage is that for people to adapt to the software makes this very challenging because of the constant changes that are seen.

Accelo the platform for efficient planning

Since using Accelo we have been able to verify that it is a far-reaching software capable of managing projects, optimize billing, expand the effectiveness of sales and service, highlighting that in project management has eliminated the problems of planning and scheduling of our work teams, also due to the ticketing systems it has we have managed to boost monitoring and improve our customer service, leaving in this way that the billing needs have been fully covered

Pros

Accelo is a truly effective platform for planning, executing and delivering jobs on time, as it takes care of undoing all those manual tools that hinder overall growth, boasting extremely robust features for project planning, team scheduling, task management and client registration, among other things, it is a platform that boasts excellent customer service and an impressive price-performance ratio

Cons

Within the main features that I dislike about Accelo is that it has few integrations with common tools, just as it needs to improve customization options to achieve adjust the needs that any company needs

Tom

Scale Your Business

Business scaling Quality control Task management Utilisation Transparency for clients Cost management

Pros

We are able to fully process our business with the detailed project plans, scheduling and capacity tracking which gives us very detailed and accurate forecasting for capacities. The whole business now trusts the reliability of the system and the data in it so much that we report daily on the state of play with task management and capacities to move resources around which helps us deliver work quicker for our clients. We are forecasting for hiring new resources based on the system data, conducting price reviews and making lots and lots of continuous process tweaks with the confidence that Accelo is our living process documentation via the templates. Also, with the detail in the project plans is something we are able to leverage in the sales process to show prospects we have robust processes that will ensure the best quality content creation.

Cons

There are still some more features we would love to see in the future which would help us automate more and reduce admin but the revamp on the community ideas page gives great confidence to everyone at Digital 22 that if it will benefit enough people then there is a good chance we will see these and more great updates in the near future.

Reasons for switching to Accelo

So we could scale our business

Full of functions which provides compliexity

They have tried to satisfy so many requirements in enterprises. This became their system complicated and difficult to work.

Pros

1. It Supports a comprehensive variety of activities in an enterprise including CRM, Sales, Projects, Tickets & Requests, Contracts & Retainers, Tasks & Activities (Operations) 2. There are good API’s for integration with other systems. 3. It seems that they have published their API code in GitHub, so programmers can join and improve their API Code. 4. There is good integration with Google including google contact and google calendar 5. Very good Setting for “Module Titles” so a variety of users can customize the application based on their own industry and literature 6. Supporting the concepts of “Default Billable Rate” and “Default Cost Rate” for any user is really nice for having a costing system and evaluate the profitability of every customer. 7. A task can be against so many concepts including Project, Period, Ticket, Sales, which provide great flexibility for software. 8. The Idea of Task Board is really nice and this is a very good tool for monitoring tasks and keep them in mind 9. Mentioning about their blog is good for creating loyalty

Cons

1. They tried to have a good responsive web application, but they were not fully successful in this case. Some of the icons on the upper toolbar will not accessible when the size of browser is in its minimum width. Alternatively, when the “List of Activities” is open and I change the width of browser, some of the texts will be override on each other. 2. Defining tasks is not very user friendly. For example when we want to define a new task and we don’t enter anything in the textbox of “Search Accelo for Company or Work” the Error Message is “Against field is required” this is right that the empty field is marked by a red box, but it is not very clear and user cannot guess which is the “Against Field”; because even there is no tooltip for it. 3. Some of the Help Videos are not updated based on the last version of the application. For example, a Video about timesheet just shows Weekly Timesheet and not Daily Timesheet which it seems that this menu has been added recently. 4. Application Setting is really complicated and full of different options for everything. Learning this comprehensive setting is difficult. It was better; there would be a “Search” to find whatever an administrator is looking for it. 5. A task can be assigned just to one person. It means that there is no common task for team members.

Chad

Customized Agency CRM with lots of ongoing Changes but might not be best fit

ordering and keeping track of our client base - with specific notes and stream or history of conversations and emails with each of them attached. Easy tracking of support or maintenance tickets and conversion to invoices from a few simple filters.

Pros

We transitioned away from an Excel Spreadsheet to Accelo and the transition was amazing. Just forcing us to cleanup our accounts in order to transition saved us thousands in internal errors, missed billing etc. Accelo keeps you organized and has a wealth of options that you can take advantage of depending on the package you select with them. For us the most useful things were 2 way integration with QuickBooks Online - and being able to track time on tickets and tasks in Accelo then fairly easily filter and convert those completed tickets into invoices within QuickBooks. We liked how easy it was to enter time on a ticket and we loved being able to filter on staff for customized time periods in order to see hours worked by project for billing purposes. Overall this is a robust CRM software that helps you keep track of your clients all in one place, make detailed notes on your relationship with them, track your historical conversations with them and integrate with your Accounting software.

Cons

Our biggest issues with Accelo were integration and Price: At first everything worked fine but after a provincial PST increase we had to create a new Combined tax rate in QBO and it stopped working with Accelo. Customer Service chased this down for months but we never got a reolution - just updates that they were working with QBO on this. After several months of not being able to push invoices through - it became clear we needed another solution. Secondly was the price. That was just too high for us in the end. We found other software that was not as robust, but fit our needs better, integrated with QBO more reliably and charged us a flat rate rather than a per employee rate - which makes MUCH more sense for us. One last thing we didn't like that they may have already updated was that filters were not able to be saved. We'd have a staff meeting and load up a page with 3 or more filtering specifications then click something and the results of the filter were lost. We'd have to go through all the steps to get back there again. Same thing next week. It would be nice to be able to customize your filter selections and save them so you can run the same evaluations or reports repeatedly and easily.

Jessica

Time used: Free Trial

An excellent all-rounder

In our business we can have a long sales cycle, we also have consulting work, training, software we resell, support level agreements, adhoc support tickets, and we have larger project work as well. It is a lot to manage with a small team. I tested many software solutions before we chose Accelo. Many packages were great in one area of our business but couldn't transition work as required. That is what really attracted me to Accelo. In Accelo you can start with a sale, migrate it to a project or a support ticket or a support ticket to a project. The system has the flexibility to work with the systems you are already used to and at the depth you want to go. Accelo is a great all-rounder for a small business. It also integrates with the major accounting packages to ensure the tail end is taken care of as well. When it comes to support, I've found the Accelo team to be supportive, encouraging and tuned in to their customers. The software is also evolved and improved regularly to respond to customer needs and to fine tune functionality in this worthwhile tool. The time tracking functionality in the tool is excellent, and one of the features which sold me on the tool. I love the integration with outlook as well, creating that audit trail for future reference. In some ways though I think activities should come through with an aggregate cost, to simplify reporting to clients - sometimes too much information is a bad thing. It also takes longer than I would like to complete a time sheet and sometimes time is missed because work hasn't been approved. Also as updates are always happening, the time isn't static and this can be an issue when auditing time spent against an invoice down the track. Customer facing reports/dashboards are also sourly lacking in the tool and my number one frustration right now. When a client calls me up and says how is my SLA tracking. I want to be able to produce a report which gives them the 5 key pieces of data they are after on the spot and send it to them, or at the very least screenshot it - at the moment we will export a detailed list of the support tickets and projects in progress for a client into excel, aggregate and manipulate the data manually and a create a dashboard front page which we then send them. It's a lot of work.

Response from Accelo

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your feedback! You are not alone in asking for more reporting. Luckily we are looking to release a beta integration with PowerBI within the next few weeks. While we also work to improve our native reporting, having a dedicated BI tool that connects directly to Accelo will be key in providing detailed reports. Kind regards,

Replied October 2017

Rob

Ongoing clever innovation keeps this product fresh

Accelo solves the problem of double handling data when progressing clients from sales to work in progress and maintaining ongoing work for that client. This saves time and cost... In the past we had to re-enter the contact details from a CRM, after the lead became a client, into a Project Management system, for service delivery, then into a Support tool, to manage ongoing work. A single license with Accelo was cheaper, than other software systems combined.

Pros

I like that Accelo combines almost all facets of my business in one application. Not only do I get CRM & sales capability, I also get job/task tracking, project management, support ticketing, and billing! There is integration with key third party apps so I rarely have to go anywhere else to run the business. I also like the user community engagement and level of communication to keep informed on product development.

Cons

It is hard to dislike anything given all the recent improvements, but next I'd like to see a payroll feature, so either I can export timesheet data to a third party application or run a payroll process within Accelo.

Valentina

Flexible, customisable, easy to use

Business clarity on tasks and requirements and deadlines are definitely my favourite. I love the platform a lot, but as a small business (1st year of operation), it's by far my biggest expense after rent (and not much between the two figures). Perhaps my set up isn't correct with user admins, but the #1 priority is for timesheets, and for that, everyone seems to need the most expensive option. Honestly, I'm at a point where I have to review other platforms because of the cost, but I really don't want to because I do honestly believe in what Accelo can do and if using all the right features, I know will be integral for the business to grow.

Pros

I love that I don't have to teach my team to use Accelo, they get their login and they are away. The scheduling tool appears really powerful to streamline the use of studio production. Love the task management and budget flow, it really is the most comprehensive platform I've used and I've tried quite a few before investing in Accelo.

Cons

The charge per user, when some of my users are just timesheeting and not much else. For a monthly cost, it can build quite quickly with part timers and freelancers involved in the business. I find the PDF of templates a bit clunky, whilst they can look great on the screen, they don't always PDF accurately. Biggest bug bear is the inflexibility with proposals to show a weekly cost, one off cost, monthly cost or annual cost. It seems to calculate and bundle as one. This would be a good game changer to have these options sorted out.

Deanna

We have streamlined our proposal and vendor process. The Accelo Team is committed and helpful.

Pros

The stream tracks past info so nothing is lost- I can always go back and see where we were and who said what - awesome! We have substantially cut down on our quoting process/time and it is much more consistent for us now. Instead of using Project Templates I'm using milestone templates and it has been fantastic. I build a quote and then customize it perfectly. And the release of POs was a game changer for us. We don't use them in the traditional sense-we send them to our consultants to verify what they will be paid as subcontractor, but it is working well for the most part.

Cons

1)- Please bring Rich Texting into the body of the quotes FAST and to the emails when we are sending the quotes out to the clients. 2)- Navigation in the "configuration" backend is not user friendly - feels like it needs a "do-over". I find it overwhelming and frustrating. Whenever I have to update or fix something I'm spending WAY TOO much time in my day back there. Time I should be using making more money with clients.... mostly trying to find where I should be. 3)- My Executive Director is finding the reporting function to be challenging when it is time to pull info for the board of directors as well...... OH! and...4)- when using the POs 1 out 10 times the PDF does not populate.... it's like there is a glitch in the system?? I have to delete the entire thing and start over.... ??

Wildly underrated email integration and excellent business process automation

Accelo customer service is excellent. They are very responsive, quick to fix any issues that arise, and are always working on improvements and new features.

Pros

The email integration is fantastic, allowing for automatic email capture from all of our team, customers, and suppliers while simultaneously addressing the need for privacy controls in that solution. Most other solutions require the team to manually interact to add those interactions and, well, that just doesn't happen. I don't think Accelo touts that functionality nearly as much as they should. The ability to automate our business processes is a tremendous value as well. Consistency, minimizing mistakes, and reducing training time of new employees are critical factors for our success and this type of automation has proven to be worth the effort it takes to set it up correctly.

Cons

The target market for Accelo is primarily agencies/service-based companies that invoice time and materials. We are an Electronics Manufacturing company and as such, there are many aspects of Accelo that aren't highly applicable in our environment (though we've been surprised on how we've been able to tailor it suit our needs!). With that, there are many features that just don't apply.

THE Project Management Tool to Use

Pros

It is easy to create new projects in minutes with saved project templates. The gant chart view makes it easy to adjust timelines and due dates. You can alert teammates when their task is ready to start, and the task dashboard makes it easy for you to view your tasks for the day/week.

Cons

The schedule view is not useful as is. Currently the schedule view will show how many hours of work you have for a given day. 1) You need to have a time set for the task in order to see this properly listed in the schedule view, 2) If you have a task that takes 3 hours, but you have it spread over 3 days it allocates 1 hour per day on the schedule view. If it's day 3, and that task had not been identified as started and no time logged it should show 3 hours of work on that day - but instead it still shows the 1 hour. If that logic were set properly it would make this schedule view much more useful. There is also a major issue with setting project schedules, you need to be sure to lock-in the dates otherwise your project dates keep adjusting until you start. It can really screw things up if you don't have that set right away.

Christian

Amazing CRM and Project Management Tool for your small or midsize biz

At the same time this online tool comes out of the box ready to run and play, it also allows you and your business to customize the workflows and projects skeletons to shape to your business requirements... Zero coding programing... everything is very intuitive, visual and helps you manage and delegate the entire process since the moment the client/customer knocks the door to approving and billing. It's helping my business grow and helping create accountability across our teams and employees.

Pros

At the same time this online tool comes out of the box ready to run and play, it also allows you and your business to customize the workflows and projects skeletons to shape to your business... Zero Programing with Coding.. everything is very intuitive, visual and helps you manage and delegate the entire process since the moment the client/customer knocks the door to approving and billing. It's helping my business grow and helping create accountability across our teams and employees.

Cons

needs improvement in mobile app. need to provide better training on setting up when starting from scratch, even after paying for the full initial setup package.. still needed to invest internal time to personalize the tool to our requirements

Jan

Valuable for Management Consultancy with Distinct Lines of Business

Pros

- we loved the idea of a fully integrated professional service system. TImesheeting, project management, and business development (prospecting) follow-up, and project cost tracking were essential for us. - we use everything in Accelo except 'ticketing'. - we were initially attracted as well by the invoicing and the project profitability features. - time sheeting, project cost tracking, business development (opportunity funnel) and basic project management work very well for us. The team - including external contractors - use the system externally, and it greatly streamlines our weekly All Hands review meetings. - We have consultants with extensie experience with Salesforce and Work, and they comment this is much better suited to our 'professional services' application.

Cons

- the proposal/ quoting functionality has been a disappointment. We wish there was better functionality to impot text, 'view' andedit and modigy layout, due to the nature of professional services work. The quoting/ prosposal module is probably fine if you are quoting 'canned' services like web design packaging, or system configuration / maintenance, but not for much else.

Cheryl

Effective tool but missing some key functionality for management of a team

The company is good to work with. They try to be accommodating with requests. Their support team is responsive. There are some fundamental functionality missing from the system such as the ability to apply a discount to a quote. Also the way margins are calculated is incorrect. I need to recalculate by myself. Some of the dashboards are not meaningful. I would love to see the company spend time understanding reporting needs, and update the software to provide more meaningful information.

Pros

The ability to create an opportunity, quote, and then close it into a project where we can assign resources and log time is very convenient.

Cons

Reporting capabilities are severely lacking. I have to try many different ways to pull out data into excel and further manipulate it to do the type of analysis I need to do as the leader of a team. When I filter data, it doesn't always make sense and it doesn't leave me confident that the data is accurate.

Dave

Excellent tool for a Marketing Agency looking to get hold of productivity

We are solving many problems with Accelo, from project scheduling and timesheeting through to sales forecasting and email tracking. We use Accelo for the following: Contract Management Project Management Professional Service Automation CRM

Pros

Before we used Accelo, time spent on work was gathered via a rather ugly Outlook task list workaround, which was neither practical nor scaleable. Accelo's project and retainer scheduling functionality allows us to book-in large projects much more easily than before, and also ensures that time is tracked more accurately, allowing senior management to find true profitability of projects and marketing services.

Cons

Of course there are a few elements of Accelo that could be improved, but one of the benefits of working with Accelo is that they listen to their clients. I am constantly in touch with Geoff and the team to offer ideas and help with beta testing, which makes me feel like a valued customer.

Randy

Accelo Helps Our Digital Marketing Agency Stay Accurate and Efficient

We receive regular updates from the Accelo team about their ongoing development to enhance their platform. It is encouraging to see their commitment to investing in their product.

Pros

Accelo does a good job helping our marketing agency setup and manage retainers for clients and manage the budget of time they have available. In addition, Accelo allows us to manage website design and development projects down to the minute and helps us ensure projects are on-time and on-budget. If needed, we can produce an audit trail of work performed for a client in a moment's notice. Our website management team also uses Accelo to manage the hundreds of tickets that are received from clients needing changes to their websites.

Cons

Although Accelo includes a CRM component, this is perhaps the weakest part of their platform at this time.

Accelo