• Pros

• "I love the constant updates and improvements that are being made that assist with optimizations on multiple accounts"

• "I like the ease of use & clarity that the ad test feature provides. "

• "I really like the estimated number of clicks/conversions that you could receive if you paused your weakest ad. This type of estimate is not something that I have seen before."

• Cons

• "Some aspects of the system take a while to wrap your head around but at the end of the day, it's worth it."

• "I recently learned that the n-gram search query report uses sampled or filtered data. It still unlocks a lot of value but now I feel the need to validate my findings."

• "Most alert types are customizable, but some are not. "

Browse Adalysis Reviews

Michael from Prism Theory

One of my Favorite Tools for PPC, and Boy Have I Tried Many...

Generally speaking, in terms of ad testing and ease of use, AdAlysis is a tool that's very easy to recommend for this alone, and really it's worth the entire price of entry (which is fairly low to begin with). The remainder aren't very strong, but useful if you don't have other tools that do these things better. They also don't charge per account, so for agencies with many, the costs only decrease which is fantastic.

Pros

It's clear a lot of thought went into the workflow and processes in Adalysis. Testing creative and the controls to drill down to your important KPI's for that testing is great. Optimizing and tracking winners and losers is easy, and can be automated. The tools are valuable such as QS, and Campaign builder are great. Ad Scheduling is unique and amazing.

Cons

Some features such as the account checks are done for free using tools provided by 1st party some of these alerts are predefined and easy to implement but there's not much of a value-add here except if you don't use Editor (or the versions of Editor that exist).

Jango from One to Market B.V.

Great tool

In our markting agency, Adalysis is part of the day-to-day optimization of all our Google Ads Search accounts that we run for our customers. It's fully integrated in our way of work, I can't imagine not having Adalysis anymore. Ad optimization used to be hard especially in terms of anlayzing if differences between ads where actually statistically significant. With Adalysis this is made easy and the results show in our accounts.

Pros

Adalysis helps a lot in the optimization of you Google Ads Search campaigns without trying to take over. You still can/have to think for yourself, the tool just helps to spot possible improvements. The posibility to set custom variables, the tool combining data and calculating statistical probability, gives great and significant insights. Especially useful for ad testing/optimization.

Cons

It's no longer possible to include or exclude specific campaigns within accounts. The ad extensions checks can't be customized and are only seen by the tool when there is actual spend in a campaign.

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

Other products tend to lean more toward automization. I've seen this go well (especially for big accounts) but I've also seen this go horribly wrong. I'm convinced that the human brain, along with some help from a tool like Adalysis, will always do better than any automization.

Ethan from Ohvo

Industry: Broadcast Media

A great ad management tool - a must have for businesses managing their own ads!

Adalysis is a great tool at a great price. Save yourself the need to hire an Ad Management Company and teach yourself the basic / administer your own Ads using this tool. It's more affordable than Wordstream and quicker to use. The styling feels slightly dated but thats such a minor point as the quality of the tool is first class.

Pros

* More cost-effective then others (Eg. Wordstream). New suggestions each night * Easily see suggestions to improve campaigns * A/B Testing is constantly working automatically * Quality Score shows you how your Ads are performing and what you need to concentrate * Fairly priced and scales as your Advertising Spend Scales

Cons

* Bing Ads and Google Ads have two differn't subscriptions * The interface looks a bit dated * Doesn't support PayPal - only ChargeBee where their payment merchant doesn't support some banks.

Collin from Sprout Creative, LLC

A Robust Google Ads Tool With A Difficult Interface

It did a good job of analysis regarding our Ads account, but ad management through the tool didn't function in a way we were looking for.

Pros

Adalysis was very robust in its functionality

Cons

The tool's interface is difficult to get up and going on

Robert from Righteous Marketing

My go-to PPC software

Helps me monitor ad copy performance in aggregate across larger swaths of campaigns (to get statistical significance more quickly). Highlights opportunities for new keywords as well as potential negative keywords. Notifies me of errors I might have made such as neglecting certain ad extension types.

Pros

This software has the smoothest onboarding process I've ever experienced. Very easy to use and understand. Great documentation and tutorials for using the various product features. Constantly being updated to increase the functionality. While it was initially an ad testing tool, it's now evolved into a very robust software package that aids management/optimization, alerts you to potential issues or performance variations, and is easy enough for even junior practitioners to use.

Cons

So many alerts/notifications that it can be overwhelming until you identify the ones that are most important to each account.

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

The ease of the free trial/onboarding made a huge impression and the recommendations have consistently been helpful to my workflow. Price is also very competitive.

Richard from SFDC

Good bang for the buck

Pros

This does not have all the bells and whistles of a few other (higher-priced) dashboards but provides good recommendations based on three primary categories: critical, optimization and performance. Have found that OOTB criteria are pretty good but can also adjust thresholds as needed (i.e. what triggers an alter).

Cons

Many of the suggested changes have to be done directly in ads platform proper (ads.google.com or bing) versus doing them directly in Adalysis.

Kyle from ESET

Powerful, Next-Level Paid Search Insights

Pros

Adalysis has a robust feature set. My personal favorite feature is being able to analyze the N-grams on our search terms - basically, what individual words in all our search queries are successful, unsuccessful, etc. The alerts for missing ads, missing extensions, etc. (there are dozens that are configurable) are also quite helpful.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve to getting used to things. The UI & UX are a little lack IMO.

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

The features that Adalysis offer along with the price made it the clear choice.

Mark from Marketing and Advertising

Excellent Software that Helps to Streamline Adwords

The cost of the software is within reach of many smaller agencies and I've been very happy with the value of Adalysis. I've followed Brad Geddes for a long time and trust his knowledge on PPC. Adalysis is obviously set up by a team who very much know what they are doing.

Pros

I use Adalysis often and it's been a great time saver for me. The dashboard highlights issues with an Adwords account and there is a lot of other data and functionality including ad AB testing. One of the features I find most useful is the Quality Score reporting for auditing accounts and identifying areas for improvement. Adalysis gives an ad group a priority to work on to have the most impact for QS. N-gram analysis of search term components is great. You can also identify landing pages with low quality score and improve the situation. The ad testing features are also great, for example you can analyse across the account ad performance based on patterns in Headline 2 for example, these insights have helped me to improve performance. Some of the features are possible to do with a pivot table and I used to follow Brad Geddes' instructions on doing this, but Adalysis instantly shows you the information you need to optimise and improve Adwords. Support is very responsive and helpful. Overall this is superb software, I love it!

Cons

There are ongoing improvements to Adalysis and more features have been released. One thing I would like to see is to set a longer date range for some of the features or be able to set your own date range.

Vincent from Nubis Digital Agency

Adalysis is a great toolkit to save money and improve SEA performance quickly and easily

We use Adalysis mostly to save time and money and make our work more efficient and valuable.

Pros

It's UI is really intuitive and the testing feature is rock solid. It really helps us save money quickly. Perhaps more importantly, it's easy to get extra clicks and revenue using the automated testing features.

Cons

You need sufficient data to get relevant results, which is, of course, logical, but for small accounts this software is less useful.

David from PBJ Marketing

Excellent Software

Excellent so far. Has saved a ton of time and has helped take our accounts to the next level

Pros

It helps identify opportunities and issues quickly saving a ton of manual time to dig around the accounts.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Like all platforms, it takes a little time to learn and use.

Peter from Rok Systems Ltd

A Cut Above The Rest

Google ads is requiring marketers to become more and more innovative with their strategies in order to get ahead of the competition and I am using this tool to do exactly that. Buying time automating and monitoring tasks means that more time can be spent devising new strategies.

Pros

Insightful reporting that is possible to action right within the interface. Surfaces issues that I never knew were issues. Saves a huge amount of time by automating repetitive tasks. Doesn't just follow trends within software tools, it releases frequent innovative updates that are unique. Quite obviously written by someone who is having the same issues I am in the ever-changing PPC landscape. Great knowledge base containing video and text tutorials. Considering the amount of time it saves me it is great value for money.

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

Cost More suited to the parts of my processes that I wanted assistance with

Erik from Impera Kommunikation AB

Adalysis help us grow our customers businesses

Better accounts that solve for business improvements for our clients. We keep growing our clients' businesses every year and Adalysis is a big part of doing that through Google Ads.

Pros

The ease of optimising the accounts where you get the biggest impact. Adalysis help us prioritise where to focus our attention so we can keep on delivering fantastic results year over year and month over month.

Cons

I liked the emails better before where you could see which accounts that had the most potential instead of just seeing that there are big opportunities in all of the client accounts. I would like to be able to change extensions from the Adalysis interface. I would also like to be able to get the same performance insights about audiences as I get from the Networks, User Location Options etc.

Jason from Young Living Essential Oils

In From The Beginning

We were one of the initial beta users. It has been great watching the software evolve and continually add new features and abilities as the industry changes. We have in very large amount of ads running and we are able to quickly and successfully change out the losing ads for new ads. This has allowed us to greatly increase the ROAS we were initially seeing.

Pros

There are so many different facets of this software. One of the many things I enjoy is the ability to be running split tests without having to really worry about them. The software automatically runs all of the calculations for me and simply alerts me when there is a winner. It is nice to not worry about whether something is statistically relevant because the software determines this for me.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is the ability to find the help needed to understand the different aspects of the software. They have a large repository of information but it is hard to traverse.

Ernie from Becker Media

Easy Button for Campaign Management

Pros

Adalysis makes many otherwise time-consuming and critical PPC management tasks quick. Identifies issues that are easy to miss in the platform. Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes it easy to implement. Adalysis makes it easier to identify which opportunities for improving quality score will have the greatest impacts on overall account performance. Adalysis helps analyze well my team members are managing their accounts.

Cons

Most alert types are customizable, but some are not.

Shaun from Kahena Digital Marketing

In love with Adalysis

As I mentioned above because I use SKAGs this software really helps me in my ad testing process. Customer support has always been fast, responsive, and knowledgable. 10 out of 10!

Pros

I use SKAGs in my account so I love that I can compare ads with ease across multiple ad groups. I also love the n-gram search query reports and the alerts dashboard. Of all the PPC tools we use, this one is my favorite.

My experience with Adalysis

Pros

Adalysis helps me traffic sculpt and make bulk edits of all my campaigns. Its easy to navigate and offers helpful links/videos of best practices. Adalysis allows me to identify duplicate terms, wrong match types, and unlinked ad extensions.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that I wish it had an auto-refresh. Usually, when I make massive changes, it is always a day behind. Sometimes the recommendations are totally not worth it and against best practices from my experience.

Mallory from Lucid Software

Simple yet sophisticated Ad testing and Campaign Auditing Software

Overall, Adalysis has been a great tool to make sure we are frequently running ad tests and to make sure our account is squared away with proper settings. If you have a large complex account, I'd say Adalysis is a must have tool.

Pros

We originally started using Adalysis for ad testing as it made it significantly easier to roll-out and measure account-wide ad tests. What I have come to find is that a number of the account auditing tools and features have been extremely beneficial (negative keyword conflicts, audience performance etc.). We have a very complex account +24,000 keywords and +10,000 ad groups so Adalysis makes sure everything is set up properly.

Cons

Some of the actual ad testing features can be a little buggy--ex: setting up ad variations for display urls doesn't always work. I'd also like to have a dashboard to monitor the performance of individual ads before they reach significance (right now you can only do this for broad tests, not individual ads).

Janus from Blue Monkeys In Space ApS

Keeps its promise!

Solves our need for effective ads testing

Pros

Fast, intuitive and a very fast break even.

Cons

A bit better setup for multi ad testing in granular setups could be great.

Katie from Booyah Advertising

Easy Implementation for Busy Marketers!

I love this tool and the ease in which I can make optimizations across Google & Bing. We've used this in QBRs, Audits and every day optimizations. Love having these capabilities at my fingertips.

Pros

This tool makes it incredibly easy to implement changes across Google and Bing. You can remove duplicate keywords or search queries, review poor performing landing pages, find statistically significant ad copy winners and losers, see if you're missing any extensions and so much more! It makes it easy to clean up accounts when inheriting them from others or keeping up with results across accounts!

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the cost. I don't know that it's truly worth what we're paying when not all account managers are utilizing the tool.

ANDREI from PeopleHR

The "data scientist" you need for your google ads account

Pros

I like that it felt like having a data scientist in-house. Well, at first it needed to gather data (we are a B2B with low traffic on google ads, but very expensive, like even £70 per click). Adalysis helped us figure out which ad is actually working better, and I love the history it's keeping when you perform changes. Also, the alerts are very useful, I don't have to manually check if something is wrong in the GoogleAds account, I get the alerts in Adalysis now

Cons

the interface can be worked out a bit for a better user experience, some options are sometimes hard to find. But I bet that will be fixed in the future

Sky from Local Web Leads

Very Useful Tool For AdWords

We monitor budget and keywords mostly with Adalysis. This makes changing and fixing our large accounts very quick in bulk. I highly recommend Adalysis.

Pros

I love the negative keyword conflict function. I use this on all new accounts. We have very large clients and very large negative lists. Adalysis makes it so easy to find and delete negative keywords.

Cons

No cons so far. I absolutely love this tool.

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

Word of mouth. I had heard how useful this tool was from people that know search marketing very well.

Judith from Private

Excellent PPC Software

Pros

Adalysis helps automate some of our PPC processes. It helps quickly analyze things that we routinely check in any case so we don't need to undergo all the steps each time. It is especially useful for analyzing my ad copy tests.

Cons

Sometimes, navigating the recommendations can be a little difficult but honestly, it's totally worth it to get the recommendations because their recommendations are significantly more useful than those of Google themselves.

David from Dave Cornish Consulting

Optimize your ad testing procedure

Pros

The ability to track aggregate ad testing statistics across multiple ad groups has been instrumental in growing my lead gen numbers. There is also useful reminders to constantly run split tests in all of your ad groups.

Cons

Learning the various features of the software is somewhat difficult. The onboarding process could be made smoother, and they could also implement some kind of onboarding email sequence which issues reminders to utilize more features of the software.

Paul from Crown Oil Ltd

Industry: Chemicals

Great Softwre

Pros

Easy to use & shows you the main sections to work on, on your account

Cons

It can be a little difficult to find your way around.

Callum from Just Eat

Useful Features but the

Overall, I think there are definitely some useful features from the tool - mainly the insights that you can pull around A/B tests. I think improving the date range selection, and adding a manual sync button would improve the experience.

Pros

Cons

I am not sure if there is a dashboard that I can use to see all time results for an A/B test. It seems that you have to select predefined date ranges, but it would be great to have an "all time" option.

Jonny from Freelance Work

Clunky but extremely powerful tool to help automate PPC

Positive, i cannot fault the optimisations it recommended and the ability to roll out split tests so easily. However elements of the product make it feel clunky and slow but for the price point it is incredibly good value.

Pros

The ability to be able to roll out ad split tests in the platform so easily is the key draw of the product. Its automation features in account analysis are also so useful when looking for quick wins in an account to optimise, especially if its one you've not built and is layered with previous users/agencies strategies.

Cons

Just feels a bit clunky and the UI could be improved somewhat. When hopping between different functions of the software you lose the filters you previously had in place and it's a pain to keep putting new or re-adding filters back in.

Jeremy from Belo + Company

Saving You Time on Ad Optimizations + General Account Cleanup

I believe it has been great for our organization and has helped us save time on optimizing accounts.

Pros

I love how you can optimize your ad copy and copy it to another ad group from the program. It has helped tremendously. Also, identifying duplicate keywords and save on costs in multiple areas has helped greatly. I love Adalysis.

Cons

Needs to be able to adapt to making dynamic search ad changes.

Tara from Automotive

Adalysis is a Great Tool For Paid Search

Pros

Cons

the system was not yet able to let us update responsive ads and sometimes it is hard to pinpoint negative keywords that are result in conflicts.

Robert from Peak Ace AG

Perfect for A/B testing your ads and account optimization

Pros

It saves a lot of time. Before I had to aggregate the data in excel and now I can handle everything directly in Adalysis

Cons

I think the user interface needs some UX improvements. But all in all, it's a fantastic time saver for Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts.

Nemek from Thundergram

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good platform for quick check-ups and fixes

Pros

Easy way to find underperforming or well-performing areas in an account and address them.

Cons

Would be great if some of the options allowed for longer-time frames e.g. some useful reports are limited to 60 or 90 days fo data.

liliana from Big Flare

This should be a tool every agency/ PPC specialist use

The perfect tool for A/B testing and weekly/ monthly performance analysis. RSA creation in seconds.

Pros

Quality Score Analysis section Performance analyzer section.

Cons

Shopping campaigns are not included in Performance Analyzer section.

Luis from Finhelp Media

Pros

We have been using this product for a while and havent had a single complaint!

Cons

Nothing we loved everything about it. Keep up the great work.

Vicki from Gusto

Powerful tool, but needs UI improvement

Pros

I love how easy A/B testing is with Adalysis, the ETA heat maps, text ad analyses, recommended prioritization based on quality score, etc. I think Adalysis is a very robust platform overall, and has significantly cut down the amount of time I spend analyzing performance.

Cons

The UI is not very intuitive—it's hard for me to find what I need, especially when I'm in a time crunch. There's definitely quite a steep learning curve. However, customer support is very responsive.

Andrew from Belo + Company

Pros

Ease of optimizations on campaigns. Also shows you different recommendations.

Cons

Provide more help tutorials/recommendations

Julia from Peak Ace AG

Great tool for PPC nerds

Pros

Account audit alerts and also the Ad Copy AB Testing

Cons

The UX is not the best - it's not that intuitive and easy to use in my opinion and somehow has an 'old' look and feel

Reasons for Choosing Adalysis

More tools and options offered - plus [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great inspiration!

Patrick from Booyah Advertising

Adalysis Review

Pros

I like the ease of use & clarity that the ad test feature provides.

Cons

I wish the ad test feature would allow me to lower the thresholds for a winning test

Laura from Just Eat

First time using the product

Pros

It helped found out about campaigns enable with no ads and broken links

Cons

None at the moment.

daniel from belo and co

great time-saver

Pros

Saving me time in iterating ad copy and helping me drive more efficient traffic

Cons

moving templates around between ad groups/accounts