All Adalysis Reviews

Roy

Marketing and Advertising, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

Adalysis Review: Adalysis was the Way to Go for Us!

Reviewed April 2019

One of my Favorite Tools for PPC, and Boy Have I Tried Many...

Generally speaking, in terms of ad testing and ease of use, AdAlysis is a tool that's very easy to recommend for this alone, and really it's worth the entire price of entry (which is fairly low to begin with). The remainder aren't very strong, but useful if you don't have other tools that do these things better. They also don't charge per account, so for agencies with many, the costs only decrease which is fantastic.

PROS

It's clear a lot of thought went into the workflow and processes in Adalysis. Testing creative and the controls to drill down to your important KPI's for that testing is great. Optimizing and tracking winners and losers is easy, and can be automated. The tools are valuable such as QS, and Campaign builder are great. Ad Scheduling is unique and amazing.

CONS

Some features such as the account checks are done for free using tools provided by 1st party some of these alerts are predefined and easy to implement but there's not much of a value-add here except if you don't use Editor (or the versions of Editor that exist).

Jango

Reviewed October 2019

Great tool

In our markting agency, Adalysis is part of the day-to-day optimization of all our Google Ads Search accounts that we run for our customers. It's fully integrated in our way of work, I can't imagine not having Adalysis anymore. Ad optimization used to be hard especially in terms of anlayzing if differences between ads where actually statistically significant. With Adalysis this is made easy and the results show in our accounts.

PROS

Adalysis helps a lot in the optimization of you Google Ads Search campaigns without trying to take over. You still can/have to think for yourself, the tool just helps to spot possible improvements. The posibility to set custom variables, the tool combining data and calculating statistical probability, gives great and significant insights. Especially useful for ad testing/optimization.

CONS

It's no longer possible to include or exclude specific campaigns within accounts. The ad extensions checks can't be customized and are only seen by the tool when there is actual spend in a campaign.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

Other products tend to lean more toward automization. I've seen this go well (especially for big accounts) but I've also seen this go horribly wrong. I'm convinced that the human brain, along with some help from a tool like Adalysis, will always do better than any automization.

Markus

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Easy to use and effective PPC Software

PROS

- Budget Management - Quality Score Insights

CONS

- Interface could be a bit more user-friendly.

Matt

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Way too complex

Watched all the videos, but didn’t progress beyond the trial because I couldn’t see the value compared with the other tools I was evaluating. Advice: Simplify the UX and make the core value of at more accessible.

PROS

- A lot of data, but that is not in itself useful without the actionable insights being easily surfaced

CONS

- way too complex- too many options, not clear where the value is- not clear what data is available here, not available elsewhere

I didn’t

Hi Matt, we're sorry you found the tool complex to use. We understand everyone is unique in what they expect from a platform. The vast majority of our users find the platform easy to use as evident from all the other reviews here. The most common feedback we get is the value the platform gives is far more than its cost and much more than what most other tools offer. One of our dedicated account managers offered to do a demo and answer your questions but we didn't receive any replies from you. We wish you all the best in finding an alternative solution.

Replied October 2023

Roy

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Best Known Google Ads Management Tool

My team and I becoming a big fan over 6-12 months of using it. We had couple of training sessions and Adalysis support team is always engaging. When we have new enhancement ideas, they are very fast to implement

PROS

Dashboard view makes both managers like myself and hands on specialists' life 10 times more easy in identifying problems, seeing trends. The data visualization and action buttons in each call out improves our team's efficiency and ultimately improve client ad account value.

CONS

Linking accounts is a bit time consuming but that's not a task we do daily. I'd love for this tool to work with FB Ads.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

Adalysis User Interface is a lot quicker to understand and learned. This is important for us to adapte a new tool. Price is another factor

Reasons for switching to Adalysis

Wordstream is no longer supporting agency

Sam

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

An Excellent Resource

PROS

The Adalysis interface is so easy and convenient to use after just a few interactions with it. I love that it gives you critical information and suggestions that you can immediately implement right from their platform.

CONS

I wish there was more information regarding why certain audience bid adjustments are recommended.

Robert

My go-to PPC software

Helps me monitor ad copy performance in aggregate across larger swaths of campaigns (to get statistical significance more quickly). Highlights opportunities for new keywords as well as potential negative keywords. Notifies me of errors I might have made such as neglecting certain ad extension types.

PROS

This software has the smoothest onboarding process I've ever experienced. Very easy to use and understand. Great documentation and tutorials for using the various product features. Constantly being updated to increase the functionality. While it was initially an ad testing tool, it's now evolved into a very robust software package that aids management/optimization, alerts you to potential issues or performance variations, and is easy enough for even junior practitioners to use.

CONS

So many alerts/notifications that it can be overwhelming until you identify the ones that are most important to each account.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

The ease of the free trial/onboarding made a huge impression and the recommendations have consistently been helpful to my workflow. Price is also very competitive.

Kyle

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Powerful, Next-Level Paid Search Insights

PROS

Adalysis has a robust feature set. My personal favorite feature is being able to analyze the N-grams on our search terms - basically, what individual words in all our search queries are successful, unsuccessful, etc. The alerts for missing ads, missing extensions, etc. (there are dozens that are configurable) are also quite helpful.

CONS

There is definitely a learning curve to getting used to things. The UI & UX are a little lack IMO.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

The features that Adalysis offer along with the price made it the clear choice.

Adam

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

New, But Really Enjoy!

PROS

I think I really enjoy the extra layer of accountability through account audits that Adalysis can provide.

CONS

I don't like how Adalysis is limited to just a few ad platforms. I wish it was open to more platforms. I also wish it could automatically update daily budgets in platform for us based on our budgets.

Reasons for switching to Adalysis

We decided to try Adalysis and really enjoyed it so far!

Thank you Adam for your review. You will be pleased to know we're about to release the feature you mentioned; to automatically set the daily budgets throughout the month along with a few other budget management tools that will greatly simplify the process of managing budgets in Google Ads.

Replied February 2024

Tish

Reviewed November 2023

Adalysis Focuses Priorities

Very good experience with Adalysis. I want to continue using the tool.

PROS

The way the information on ads are filtered allows you to focus on the aspects of your PPC ads that need attention.

CONS

There is a lot to learn to ensure you are taking advantage of every tool.

Shaun

Reviewed June 2019

In love with Adalysis

As I mentioned above because I use SKAGs this software really helps me in my ad testing process. Customer support has always been fast, responsive, and knowledgable. 10 out of 10!

PROS

I use SKAGs in my account so I love that I can compare ads with ease across multiple ad groups. I also love the n-gram search query reports and the alerts dashboard. Of all the PPC tools we use, this one is my favorite.

CONS

I recently learned that the n-gram search query report uses sampled or filtered data. It still unlocks a lot of value but now I feel the need to validate my findings.

Vladislav

Adalysis for Marketing Agencies

I think it is quite useful software, with more focus on improving the Google Ads Quality Score. It is really useful. However, I don't need to use it on an ongoing basis.

PROS

- I like a dashboard that shows critical errors that I didn't spot myself. - I like the feature that highlights how many results are from different geo-targeting: interest or primary location. - Working process with keywords makes me happy

CONS

Don't like the navigation across different accounts and so on.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

I like Analysis articles dedicated to PPC topics.

Daniele

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Amazing tool

PROS

Very user friendly tool. Definetely the best software for PPC management

CONS

Could be more expensive than competitors

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Excellent Software that Helps to Streamline Adwords

The cost of the software is within reach of many smaller agencies and I've been very happy with the value of Adalysis. I've followed Brad Geddes for a long time and trust his knowledge on PPC. Adalysis is obviously set up by a team who very much know what they are doing.

PROS

I use Adalysis often and it's been a great time saver for me. The dashboard highlights issues with an Adwords account and there is a lot of other data and functionality including ad AB testing. One of the features I find most useful is the Quality Score reporting for auditing accounts and identifying areas for improvement. Adalysis gives an ad group a priority to work on to have the most impact for QS. N-gram analysis of search term components is great. You can also identify landing pages with low quality score and improve the situation. The ad testing features are also great, for example you can analyse across the account ad performance based on patterns in Headline 2 for example, these insights have helped me to improve performance. Some of the features are possible to do with a pivot table and I used to follow Brad Geddes' instructions on doing this, but Adalysis instantly shows you the information you need to optimise and improve Adwords. Support is very responsive and helpful. Overall this is superb software, I love it!

CONS

There are ongoing improvements to Adalysis and more features have been released. One thing I would like to see is to set a longer date range for some of the features or be able to set your own date range.

Richard

Internet, 2-10 employees

Good bang for the buck

PROS

This does not have all the bells and whistles of a few other (higher-priced) dashboards but provides good recommendations based on three primary categories: critical, optimization and performance. Have found that OOTB criteria are pretty good but can also adjust thresholds as needed (i.e. what triggers an alter).

CONS

Many of the suggested changes have to be done directly in ads platform proper (ads.google.com or bing) versus doing them directly in Adalysis.

Reasons for switching to Adalysis

More intuitive interface, better alert customizations.

Peter

A Cut Above The Rest

Google ads is requiring marketers to become more and more innovative with their strategies in order to get ahead of the competition and I am using this tool to do exactly that. Buying time automating and monitoring tasks means that more time can be spent devising new strategies.

PROS

Insightful reporting that is possible to action right within the interface. Surfaces issues that I never knew were issues. Saves a huge amount of time by automating repetitive tasks. Doesn't just follow trends within software tools, it releases frequent innovative updates that are unique. Quite obviously written by someone who is having the same issues I am in the ever-changing PPC landscape. Great knowledge base containing video and text tutorials. Considering the amount of time it saves me it is great value for money.

CONS

Some aspects of the system take a while to wrap your head around but at the end of the day, it's worth it.

Reason for choosing Adalysis

Cost More suited to the parts of my processes that I wanted assistance with

Steve

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Exceptional software for Google Ads management

PROS

The functionality in Adalysis is extremely useful, especially the custom alerts for performance. We no longer get caught by surprise when unexpected issues arise. It's a life saver for us. We love many other features as well including the target budget tracker, ad testing and the bid adjustments map. Now that we're used to Adalysis, it'll be very difficult for us to manage our accounts without it!

CONS

The reporting is partly based on Looker Studio

Erik

Reviewed September 2019

Adalysis help us grow our customers businesses

Better accounts that solve for business improvements for our clients. We keep growing our clients' businesses every year and Adalysis is a big part of doing that through Google Ads.

PROS

The ease of optimising the accounts where you get the biggest impact. Adalysis help us prioritise where to focus our attention so we can keep on delivering fantastic results year over year and month over month.

CONS

I liked the emails better before where you could see which accounts that had the most potential instead of just seeing that there are big opportunities in all of the client accounts. I would like to be able to change extensions from the Adalysis interface. I would also like to be able to get the same performance insights about audiences as I get from the Networks, User Location Options etc.

Ethan