• Pros

• "Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features."

• "Great using personal info to make a personal experience. Very easy to use. Creating campaigns is great to make our services friendly to clients."

• "Has so many features and ways to reach costumers, provide what they need, once you are able to know your way around the app is so fantastic, only need to work once and them just press send!"

• Cons

• "At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool."

• "The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments."

• "I wish their customer service and specially documentation were a little more helpful."

Browse Adobe Campaign Reviews

Emily Yohanna from Comercializadora Magoo c.a.

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every step.

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Pros

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Cons

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Ahmed from Dallas Daily Inc

Great tool, slow customer service.

Pros

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Cons

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Jonathan from 60 Minutes of Art Cares

Great platform but many flows

Pros

Adobe Campaign is a true development platform. For extremely custom solutions, it can be very powerful (provided the right hardware is chosen for on-premise solutions). The data model provides a lot of flexibility, which gives it a leg up on some of Campaign's direct competitors.

Cons

Lots of bugs, lack of proper documentation and tutorials makes it difficult for users to achieve the results we ultimately need to.

Amanda from Randstad USA

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Maya from Romain Rolland Foreing Language School

Conveniently track projects

Pros

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Cons

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Lenee from Zekelman Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

Versatile and effective product

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Pros

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Cons

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Mariia from Svitla Systems, Inc.

Updates rarely come out

Pros

We use Adobe Campaign for various marketing tasks. We mainly deal with email distribution and SMM. Just one program helps us to completely conduct a marketing campaign and not be distracted by third-party services.

Cons

I believe that Adobe does not pay enough attention to the program. Adobe Campaign is an important marketing tool, but many features work according to old principles. You need to update the program more often and follow the latest marketing research so that the program remains in the lead.

namrata from GNV Enterprises

Powerful marketing tool with a few drawbacks.

It took a little more time to get it up and running than I would have preferred but once it was going, it gave me very respectable results. There are some caveats but overall this is a tool you should definitely consider.

Pros

There are a lot of options to customise and personalise this to suit your needs. And once you have a good understanding of it you can create very powerful marketing campaigns relatively smoothly. The email delivery and tracking capabilities are excellent. Compare to a few other solutions we used prior to this, it is able to get past spam filters much more capably. It can also automatically analyse reports to get you better results. Lastly, Adobe support is pretty good. We have used multiple Adobe products in the past and never had issues with their support team.

Cons

The learning curve to get the most out of this is pretty sharp. If you plan on investing on this, be prepared to spend a few hours either going through resources online or talking to their support team to set things up properly.

Seems simple - is a LOT to learn

Pros

Campaign functions all exist, and that's great BUT many of them are difficult to find and less practical than they seem they should be. Is possible our team just hasn't been able to take advantage of the proper tutorials because we are very busy, but it is very involved software. I appreciate that it has reporting though.

Cons

It's no better than other software we've used in the past. I'm just not really impressed. As someone who uses a lot of adobe products and really appreciates the functionality, this is lackluster.

Oleg from ActivePlatform

Suitable for marketing campaigns

Pros

Most of the marketing tasks we conduct through the Adobe Campaign. The platform is best suited for email marketing and SMM, but it does a good job with the rest of the tasks.

Cons

Adobe Campaign begins to slow down after two hours of work. From whatever computer I go, the problem remains. I suspect that the problem from the server.

Jennifer from DataBasics

Great marketing automation tool

Pros

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Cons

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Pros

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Cons

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Neha from Deloitte India (Offices of the US)

Robust solution for business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights!

Pros

Adobe Site Catalyst Solution is a web analytic solution created for businesses, large enterprises, non-profits. freelancers & many more. It is highly recommendable solution available in market for collection, analysis, evaluation & reporting of internet data. It has a nice interface and presents the data in an easy to understand way. In addition, the possibility of downloading any type of graphic in different formats makes the task of reporting much simpler. The filter tabs are another high point of the tool, with the possibility to filter between many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most.

Cons

One challenge I see is the speed of the platform. At times when you are working with real time data or big data sets the platform seems to lag a bit. Sometimes it is difficult to work with if this problem occurs frequently. Secondly, though it is supported all over the word, however available in no language other than English.

Divya from Samsung

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Pros

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool. Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Alex from http://www.heal10.com/

A tool that you must be able to use

Pros

We bought the products from Adobe for a long time. In combination with other tools, Adobe Campaign allows you to target and optimize advertising, manage multi-channel companies, use mobile and online applications. We are very satisfied with the results. At the same time, it is an instrument to be able to use.

Cons

There is no support for the Russian language, rather complicated interface. Understand the program from scratch is not easy.

Linda from Centurion Medical Products

Industry: Medical Devices

Best email automation software available

We implemented Adobe Campaign Manager six months ago and we are very happy with it. We are now able to run multiple campaigns simultaneously without much effort.

Pros

Ability to send personalized emails to each audience. Simultaneously.

Cons

Takes time to set up. More than originally thought.

Alisa from https://mth.com.ua

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

Pros

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

Cons

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Grigoriy from Genius Marketing

It is very difficult to study independently

Pros

I like the fact that there are many options in Campaign that allow you to customize it depending on your personal needs. Availability of automatic report analysis and email tracking.

Cons

To maximize my return, I needed to devote time to full-fledged study, which turned out to be very long and difficult, requiring repeated calls to the support service.

Maksym from SSA Group

Great tool for marketing analysis

Pros

With Adobe Campaign, I had the opportunity to create excellent campaigns. Excellent integration with CRM software. It is possible to attach several documents simultaneously.

Cons

To find out how to fully use the software, I had to look through a lot of educational materials on YouTube, which required a considerable amount of time.

Overall, great tool that solves almost all of our needs for the email marketing channel.

Pros

The level of granularity that can be achieved in our workflows has been a huge improvement for us. We now have much more flexibility in how we choose to run and trigger our automated campaigns.

Cons

Much steeper learning curve coming from a more user-friendly interface. Pretty buggy from time to time.

Dagny from Centurion Medical Products

Steep Learning Curve, But Worth It

We have been using Adobe Campaign for almost a year and there are still some aspects of it that I don't completely understand. It's complicated and has a steep learning curve. However, it is definitely worth the investment! This software is both powerful and versatile.

Pros

Once you set it up, the software does the work for you.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve.

This is great for all skill levels

I have been able to successfully launch a number of highly targeted and multi faceted email campaigns. I have found the process of learning the program and making the most of its many features a bit time consuming at first, but after a while I'm able to better understand all that it has to offer.

Pros

The ability to use some of the more advanced features that help you engage on a new level with email subscribers; these features include dynamic content, AI powered emails and triggered emails.

Cons

I have been looking for ways to automate reports that help us understand our email and landing page metrics; some reporting processes are often manual and take more time than I would like to complete.

Andrew from Graphly

Cost an arm and a leg

Pros

It was easy to use and send documents. I loved the software and the whole concept of e-signatures.

Cons

the cost was to much for our company. We have development team and to access the api they wanted more money then it was worth so we switched to DocuSign we negotiated a a better deal at the time.

Matthew from Motor Vehicle Network

Industry: Broadcast Media

A great way to "get the word out"

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Pros

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Cons

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Santa from www.heal10.com

A cool package, but you need to configure it correctly

Pros

This software is initially focused on professionals. I strictly do not recommend it to a beginner. Although, if desired, anyone can understand. The question is is it worth the effort? It is difficult to answer unequivocally. Personally, I quite like the program.

Cons

It is necessary to understand the special terminology, to have an idea of the goals and witches when using such software. Working with the program, it is critically important to understand the very mechanism of an action.

Dina-Marie from Cultured Palate

I Love the Creativity

Very good.

Pros

I love the creativity of Adobe software and what it allows me to do.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve but well worth the time investment.

Silfrido from Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez

Connection through all channels with efficiency

Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

Pros

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Cons

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

September 2016

September 2016

Dynamic Tag Manger

Our company used the DTM for implementation. The developers were able to integrate the tags into their app fairly quickly by just inserting them in the header and footer of each page. Having an experienced group to do the real tagging and make consistent was great and low impact for development team. Other teams that did not use the DTM, have had much longer cycles of rolling it out and trying to make tags consistent to roll up the data across the org

Pros

DTM quick for dev team and don't have to have much knowledge---ensures consistency of tags by having a specific team tagging

Cons

If you have more than one header or footer on a page it can cause issues, even tho the browser handle the bad html. Have had the DTM insert the data first in the prod env instead of non-prod and crashed the site Not using DTM, I've heard it isn't that easy to use, but maybe that was just our implementation.

Lauri from Planmeca

Film maker

Pros

Adobe tools have everything film maker needs.

Cons

This is not a fault of Adobe alone, but the stability issues usually kick in during every project. Nvidia GPU drivers crashes and you are forced to reboot your computer.

Sergey from Game Insight

Industry: Computer Games

Excellent multi-cloud platform

Pros

Adobe Campaign has an attractive design and an intuitive interface that makes it easy for us to perform the necessary actions. It took a little time to study it.

Cons

Sometimes when working with an application, there are some problems in sound reproduction. It also happens that Adobe servers crash when organizing mailing via email, which is why not all of our partners receive letters.

Steven from taxback.com

You can do amazing work with it

Pros

A very pretty design and clear interface ,which enables you to easily pick the actions you desire . How specific you can get with your preference before beginning the actual campaign is the biggest pro for me .

Cons

You're paying a premium just because there is an "Adobe"ahead of "Campaign". It is a great program ,but there options that do the same work ,for a lot less money

Robert from Crosswork

A good platform for corporate management

Pros

I use Adobe Campaign to track tasks. All customer interactions are displayed on the laptop screen, which is quite convenient. This helps to quickly deal with the task and plan further actions.

Cons

I do not like Adobe products for a bulky interface. The service has a lot of tools, but it is not clear what to do with them. I did not find detailed guides on the Internet.

Hugh from Colorado Technical University

User interface should be simplified

Pros

With Adobe Campaign, it became convenient for me to share files with my colleagues. There is a huge functionality, thanks to which it was possible to easily customize it to suit all its needs.

Cons

The Adobe Campaign user interface is not intuitive enough, which makes it difficult to find the necessary functions and has to contact support.

Janet from Hollywood Housing Authority

Adobe Campaign Review

Pros

Campaign design is simpler than it might seem. It guides you step-by-step. Easy way to monitor your numbers and campaign automation is a huge plus. Compatible with other Adobe software.

Cons

The UI takes some getting used to. Not the best campaign management software for smaller businesses, but it definitely got the job done!

Great effort by Adobe

Pros

I like thst Adobe thought of a program for mkt campaigns as part of their suite.

Jill

a bloggers friend

Pros

a very easy to use social media management system. it saves me so much time on analytics for my digital data

Rachel from Mission to Amish People

Adobe Campaign is a great email and mobile marketing software!

I like the features that this program offers for emailing and marketing to our audience. As you add more and more contacts to your database, it becomes hard to keep them all straight. This software does a great job of keeping things organized, sharing data, and providing all of a companies marketing needs.

Pros

Cons

Adobe programs can sometimes feel overwhelming at first glance because of all of the things that it offers.

Julie from Brock Chiropractic

A great tool that takes time to set up properly. If it is set up well it will unlock some potential.

Pros

I was on the way to fully understanding this program but there was some much I became overwhelmed very quickly.

Cons

I cannot believe how expensive these programs are. It seems that they have a way of making these programs more and difficult to track.

VICTORIA from Eagle Ford Apartments

Enables me to create simple but effective campaign emails for my customer base

The ability to communicate in a better form with clients and customers, reaching out to them with better approach

Pros

This makes all aspects of management simple for marketing over email. Total data management. Love the personal design capability. My customers dont dread my emails to them. Consumers likes and dislikes help to quickly send custom emails. Its a very well thought through system.

Cons

It can be kind of challenging at first, but the customer service is there to help you through it. I consider myself pretty savy in use of many softwares new and old for my company, and I found this one to be quickly learned

Nichole from Centurion Medical Products

Great for deep audience segmentation

This program allows us to segment audiences to deliver customized messaging in a way no other product could. There are, however, errors that have come up with the program that needed Support's attention. There's also a learning curve to using the program, but this is expected with a program so complex that by extension allows you to reach complex goals. With practice, Adobe Campaign becomes easier to use. I recommend it for companies with highly targeted audiences or B2B companies that don't want to mass send the same email content to a wide sweep of people.

Jake from Adams 12

Great communication software for any marketer out there with only a few, somewhat minor flaws.

Pros

The interface is great. I can make the workflow as simple or complex as I would like. Along with this, pairing this software with other tools in the adobe cloud(such as analytics) is quite helpful for various projects.

Cons

The reporting engine needs some work. It's difficult trying to customize the reports. Also, I don't use it on a daily basis due to it requiring some technical knowledge that I don't yet have.

Hayden from LeMaster Graphics

More complex than I would have liked... but that comes with the territory.

I like it. I'm still getting used to it but I believe it will provide a lot of value to my business.

Pros

I like how much ground it covers. Marketing campaigns are innately complex, which isn't a bad thing - this helps me keep track of everything so I'm less scatterbrained over the course of a campaign.

Cons

The complexity takes a lot of getting used to. But again, that's not a bad thing, as I believe that an effective marketing campaign should be complex and intricate.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Campaign

I chose it over simply tracking everything myself via an amalgam of apps.

Dimitar from Immedis

Very nice .

Pros

Very rich on tools you can use . It can be hard to learn ,but you have plenty of tutorials online . The design is intuitive .

Cons

If your database has a larger number of contacts ,it can be slow to load .

Chandra from Palo Alto Networks

Robust and powerful email marketing software but not user friendly

Campaign has alot of features and flexibility for us to build several direct and digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This provides robust tools for users to manage their campaign and build any complex campaign. But the user experience is very poor -- is built from IT user perspective but not from the marketer perspective. They are not enabled on Web.

Pros

Unique ides easy to use very right categorization

Chin Koon from The People at Work

Great social management platform

Pros

I am just starting to use this platform for the past 2 months and so far, it has exceeded my expectations. The ability to manage various marketing campaigns across different social media platforms effectively makes this a must use app for all digital marketers.

Cons

I am still exploring and there are still a lot of features that I have not tapped on. Again this is another Adobe product that is feature rich with a steeper learning curve.

Tori from Texas state university

Works well

Pros

Works well for wheat it does to manage campaigns

Cons

Hard to tell where you are in the software

DEVY from Dimedic

Industry: Medical Devices

I like it great app like every adobe product ,sadly is not what I need for my company

I would like to say that I'm using the app, sadly for the size of my company and our number of clients is not the right app, I'm sure that for a bigger company with more resources than mine would work fantastic, I hope one day my business will be big enough to use this awesome app.

Pros

Cons

To know your way around the software requires a lot of time and watch a lot of tutorial in Youtube, it can slow down your process and sometimes you need to go back and watch again sometimes even more than twice.

Camila from Teachlr Organizaciones LMS

Marketing is now much simpler

Pros

I love that it is a very complete software, it allows you to use functions that previously had to use several applications. In addition, we can link different Adobe Creative Cloud software with this one. It is extremely useful!

Cons

Like most Adobe programs, it does not have a low price. In addition, customizing some reports can be tedious because of the number of steps to be taken.

Anshul from Finolex Industries Ltd

A good product

Pros

Adobe has got a wide range of services and products and Adobe campaigns is a pretty good product which helps you in designing email campaigns with such an ease. They have got great user interface and easy application. It has got a rich bunch of features and tools.

Cons

There are lot of options so I think they need to get some more great features.