Adobe Campaign Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Most of the marketing tasks we conduct through the Adobe Campaign. The platform is best suited for email marketing and SMM, but it does a good job with the rest of the tasks."
  • icon"It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks. You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful."
  • icon"The interface is friendly, the features are well organized, and marketing staff has the opportunity to perform tasks in a more creative way."
  • icon"Lots of bugs, lack of proper documentation and tutorials makes it difficult for users to achieve the results we ultimately need to."
  • icon"I have nothing that has proved to be a problem thus far."
  • icon"This software can be a bit convoluted with options making learning this software difficult."

Have you used Adobe Campaign and would like to share your experience with others?

All Adobe Campaign Reviews

Joshua

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

Pros

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

Cons

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Amanda

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Cons

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Shaun

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

Pros

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Cons

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Emily Yohanna

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every step.

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Pros

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Cons

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Lenee

Industry: Mining & Metals

Versatile and effective product

Adobe Campaign is a strong tool for modern digitalizes agencies and organizations that appreciate effective planning and management of email marketing campaigns. I would say it provides standard services.

Pros

Adobe Campaign is a set of solutions that help me to manage my company information and monitor the performance of my cross-channel campaigns from single platform. It has been the perfect tool that provides reliable services with advanced features.

Cons

Adobe campaign is providing amazing services and let us not face any issue. I really like the way it manages all the functions and develop them in efficient ways.

Shannon

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

Cons

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

Matthew

Industry: Broadcast Media

A great way to "get the word out"

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Pros

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Cons

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Imelda

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Islam

Useful tool for my work

this tool is very helpful and the best tool for working and I use it daily

Pros

This is software is perfect for my work and I deal with it easy.

Cons

Its price is hight minly. I advice them to reduce the price.

Linda

Industry: Medical Devices

Best email automation software available

We implemented Adobe Campaign Manager six months ago and we are very happy with it. We are now able to run multiple campaigns simultaneously without much effort.

Pros

Ability to send personalized emails to each audience. Simultaneously.

Cons

Takes time to set up. More than originally thought.

Debraliz

Effective in my Department

Adobe Marketing Cloud is one of the another good product of adobe.

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud is very effective in my Marketing department. As an Director of Marketing i should be the one who will introduce to my team what software should will help our workload and will benefit our market.

Cons

In 2 years of using Adobe Marketing Cloud its hard to say that it has an issue in our team because this software benefits us a lot.

Mohamed

Industry: Information Services

Get better at yourself with adobe

good experience

Pros

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

Cons

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

Jonathan

Another amazing Adobe Product!

Pros

This program is very detailed and allows the user/users to connect, share and review content. The whole team can see what portions each team member has been assigned, as well as progress throughout a project.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to this software. It may take some time for your team to get used to the workflow, etc.

Nidhi

A good Adobe product.

Pros

Campaign works nicely with other Adobe products . It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks .You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful .

Cons

As with most things Adobe, Campaign could be less expensive .

Seth

Best of the best

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud softwares are pretty easy to use even for a first timer. If you can't figure out how to do something, just Google it. I've been able to do it every single time.

Cons

Nothing really. Able to do everything I want to and can usually figure it out on my own pretty quickly.

Sheryl

Totally Recommended!

Pros

I love Adobe softwares! And this one does not disappoint. The multiple features and capabilities with this product are endless! I can't say enough great things about Adobe Marketing Cloud, perfect for email tracking and marketing efforts.

Cons

The only downfall with this software, as well as all Adobe softwares is that it is really hard to get ahold of customer service compared to some smaller software companies.