What are Adobe Campaign users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Adobe Campaign software through verified user reviews

• icon"Most of the marketing tasks we conduct through the Adobe Campaign. The platform is best suited for email marketing and SMM, but it does a good job with the rest of the tasks."
  • icon"It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks. You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful."
  • icon"The interface is friendly, the features are well organized, and marketing staff has the opportunity to perform tasks in a more creative way."
  • icon"Lots of bugs, lack of proper documentation and tutorials makes it difficult for users to achieve the results we ultimately need to."
  • icon"I have nothing that has proved to be a problem thus far."
  • icon"This software can be a bit convoluted with options making learning this software difficult."

Browse all Adobe Campaign Reviews

• Have you used Adobe Campaign and would like to share your experience with others?

Gautam

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Pros

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

Cons

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

giselle

usefull tool for my company!

we used to waist so much time emailing our costumers and this software save us money and time because now we automatice our emails.

Pros

it's easy to use, the interface is instinctive and provide the solutions for my company clients improving costumer experience.

Cons

for some of my collaborators was difficult at the beginning but it's worth it

Reasons for choosing Adobe Campaign

because it solves my company problems and the software is easier than others in the market.

Dan

Great For Automation

We use it for our automation and scheduling of online activities

Pros

A great cross channel marketing solution to automate email, mobile, social, whatever you need online. Plus it is easy to integrate with your other adobe tools

Cons

It is pricey like most adobe stuff and it is not as user friendly as other adobe products but it still gets the job done

Shaun

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

Pros

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Cons

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Reasons for choosing Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Islam

Useful tool for my work

this tool is very helpful and the best tool for working and I use it daily

Pros

This is software is perfect for my work and I deal with it easy.

Cons

Its price is hight minly. I advice them to reduce the price.

Emmanuel

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

Pros

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Cons

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Campaign

I don't like the software design.

Amanda

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Cons

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Mohamed

Industry: Information Services

Get better at yourself with adobe

good experience

Pros

A beautiful program, and there is no alternative to this program, despite the competition of companies, but it remains the best because of the class that uses this program, which is a conscious class. If the program is of high quality and needs only development in the future and campaigns to introduce itself

Cons

It contains in a program after the features that I think is not needed and is no longer used, so the program needs a recent update to suit the development of the modern era

Joshua

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

Pros

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

Cons

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Silfrido

Connection through all channels with efficiency

Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

Pros

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Cons

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

Great marketing automation tool

Pros

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Cons

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Imelda

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Fraser

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

Pros

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn - vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options - integrations with other products is invaluable

Cons

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts - the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Harsh

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Mike

Industry: Philanthropy

All the tools you need under 1 program

Pros

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Cons

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Alicia

Intuitive program

Pros

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

Cons

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Pros

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Cons

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Ahmed

Great tool, slow customer service.

Pros

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Cons

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Meredith

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

Pros

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

Cons

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

Divya

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

You get what you pay for

Pros

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Cons

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Pros

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool. Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Cons

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Cameron

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Daryl

Adobe equals a Must Have for Digital / Design agencies

using Adobe Cloud gives us as a agency more room to create and deliver while on the road or from any place. With some extra tools our team is able to deliver work at their own convenience.

Pros

- Best Content creation / editing tools to give your business a professional look. - Pricing is fair. you always have the latest versions when subscribing for the monthly fee. - Brand creation, across all platforms. Social, Corporate etc. - Integration with other systems

Cons

- You will have to maintain payments in order to use the platform. - expensive hardware requirements to run the apps smoothly.

July 2016

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Pros

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Adobe Campaign