All Adobe Campaign Reviews

Gautam

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2020

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

PROS

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

CONS

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Renly

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Why Adobe Campaign is The Best

PROS

It makes social media marketing easy and also comes with best content marketing features. It also helps manage campaigns and is a great all in one marketing solution for business

CONS

Well, the tool has outperformed and no complaints.

Shaun

Retail, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

PROS

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

CONS

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Reason for choosing Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.

Reasons for switching to Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Taylor

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Very good platform for marketing and sales data

PROS

This is a great platform for seeing your marketing and sales data and email management. It’s easy to use and I use it often within my work.

CONS

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

Ahmed

Reviewed January 2018

Great tool, slow customer service.

PROS

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

CONS

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

Amanda

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

PROS

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

CONS

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Joshua

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2021

ADOBE CAMPAIGN REVIEW

Adobe Campaign has made it easy for me to track performance. Helps me to make good decisions. i have no regrets using this software even though i think there is still room for improvement

PROS

You can use this to send private messages. Creating reports is very effective because this software makes it possible to track how well a campaign is doing and even to know the best productive marketing systems. you can use this software to track various CRM activities. Communication ability is also top notch.

CONS

It is very complicated if you are a beginner. It is slow when there are a lot of processes going on at a time. Takes time to get used to the interface.

Heather

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Best Marketing product

I can happily say that I have had great moment from the time I started using this great product. It has led to faster growth of our company and empowered our marketing and sales team effectively.

PROS

This great product enables us to send email with advertisement of our products and services to our customers regularly. We are able to monitor our customers journey and heed to fulfil their needs.

CONS

I have never experienced any challenging situation from the performance of this platform since we deployed it in our organization.

wava

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

social media marketing

I use to market my projects and business.

PROS

Adobe compaign is easy to use to create campaigns for social media and email marketing.

CONS

Integrates with social media such as Facebook to improve on marketing

Diego

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Multichannel marketing with Adobe

The local support is top, they have support for the area where I live. The price is something to consider for that reason the demo period was requested, which so far their work is fluent.

PROS

Adobe's best feature is campaign automation, from campaign creation to results analysis. It also includes integration with the entire Adobe line (Analytics, Experience Manager).

CONS

The cost and previous experience to take advantage of all the resources provided by the software are the main negative. In the case of the former, it limits its use to commercial companies and in the case of the latter, to the hiring of qualified personnel.

Imelda

Reviewed January 2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

PROS

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

CONS

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Harsh

Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

PROS

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

CONS

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Samuel

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

How to track your business

PROS

Ease to useCompatible with other softwares

CONS

Limited to certain language which makes difficult other users to access

Divya

Consumer Electronics, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2018

Adobe E-sign

PROS

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

CONS

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Cameron

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2018

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

PROS

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

CONS

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Patrick

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

PROS

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels. It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

CONS

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.

Alisa

Reviewed February 2018

Newbie is unlikely to understand independently

PROS

It's just an instrument, and the result depends on how skillfully it is to use it. I am helped by many years of experience in the IT field. I would not recommend this program to a newcomer. Still, 100% it will not work for him.

CONS

The main disadvantage is that you need to know English for a full-time job. The program does not have a very friendly interface, and to use it, you need to be really professional.

Maya

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Conveniently track projects

PROS

At Adobe Campaign, I like visual analytics. After creating a project, I easily track the steps. All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

CONS

I work as a teacher, and Adobe Campaign is more of a marketing tool. I would switch to a program more suitable for my tasks, but the authorities are against it.

Maksym