AgencyAnalytics Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2021

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"My favorite thing is the ease of use of this software - I'm able to pass it off to clients without having to spend too long training them."
  • icon"We love the highly customisable reporting functionality which allows us to build reports custom to each clients individual campaigns."
  • icon"Everything connects seamlessly. Very clean and to the point interface."
  • icon"My biggest problem is that on small packages we can only monitor 5 URL."
  • icon"I can be expensive, and they need to have another pricing tier between the 15 and 50 plans because I'm stuck on 15 and don't have near 50 which is the next option."
  • icon"M a startup and only a few dashboards, but have to pay for the minimum."

Have you used AgencyAnalytics and would like to share your experience with others?

All AgencyAnalytics Reviews

Christopher

The Best Agency Management Software Period!

Pros

Covers virtually all the bases for tracking and reporting metrics to clients. Whitelabel is awesome with custom domain support. Keyword tracking is precise and includes separate maps and mobile rankings. New custom dashboard feature is nice and easy to customize.

Cons

Keywords can add up so you have to keep your tracking lean.

Sam

December 2021

Good Solid Product

AgencyAnalytics is amazing. While there are a handful of features that I would love to see implemented (Customisable report cover pages for example) it is light years above the alternatives (and I know I've trialled them all). Their support is lightning fast and unusually (for Saas platforms) helpful. Their development schedule is also really fast and in the 2-3 years that we have been using it, they have probably rolled out 3-4 features that we have requested ourselves. I've never seen such fast adoption of user suggestions. It's almost the standout feature. If some limitation really bugs you enough for you to take the time to register it as a feature request, there's a very high chance it will get adopted. Other than that, it does what it says on the box. It's super stable (although occasionally prone to crash on the first of the month when server load must be very high) and certainly favours simplicity and ease of use in it's UX.

Pros

Super easy to use. Easy to white label. Keyword rankings update daily. Really cost-effective. Open and transparent pricing, which is super easy to scale up and down as needed. Essential tools built-in and integrates with everything else. Purpose-built for modern digital agencies

Cons

The cover page of the reports is super ugly, like unbelievably ugly and they offer no options to customize this. Other than the cover page, the rest of the interface is quite nicely designed, but so many agencies now use it more granular visual customisation would be welcome.

Reasons for switching to AgencyAnalytics

The others couldn't deliver on what we needed. They were not as complete.

Juanne

An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature.

Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Pros

This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Cons

The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

Response from Agency Analytics

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

Replied September 2017

Ryan

Awesome

Pros

I love the many different integrations. Its a great way to client a snapshot of everything that is going on. Its also very easy to use and set up.

Cons

I wish the SEO audit reports can be customized to show more in depth to the client. In order for me to show a specific area of concern, I have to go to that section and print it off.

Louise

A great way to track keywords success.

A way that we can keep tabs on our organic search results so that we can continue to improve our SEO strategy.

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use, and you can input your keywords and see the growth or drops. I like that you can add or remove other sites. So if you don't want to see Bing results, you don't have too.

Cons

They are adding too many features. I don't really need to add my Google Analytics results to Agency Analytics, as I wouldn't be pulling those numbers from within the platform. I think simplicity is key with this produce.

Brandon

All your analytics and data in one spot!

The ability to sort, analyze, and present information to clients and team for review.

Pros

Customer support is great, the team at Agency is always available via email, live chat or phone call. Personally, I use live chat the most. Someone always responds within 10 minutes and are prompt with answers to your questions. The amount of data you can collect and organize is incredible. All your social media stats, google stats, etc, etc in one place! The interface is simple and easy to understand which, to me, is the best thing about Agency Analytics. There is no confusion, no "click here then click here then click there" parts of the tool that can be aggravating and time-consuming.

Cons

Wish more keywords were included. Keyword research tool could be better. Support on live chat has taken a while at times.

Joshua

99% of what i want, and far greater than any other tool ive checked

Its been fantastic. support is great, the tool is intuitive, and extremely powerful

Pros

The ability to have clients jump in and set their own integrations makes everything so much easier. For example, if our contact doesnt include Facebook page management and we don't have access, the client can still syn it themselves and have this dashboarded also, without us having to gain access ourselves to grant access to the app

Cons

only one annoying thing so far, but a call with their product team assures me that it is within the 6 month roadmap for upgrades. The fact that their team takes on feedback so well and actively have a portal for recommendations and suggestions is certainy a good sign

Henrik

The best online tools you need when starting a SEO-business

Pros

What we and our customers like best is the number of integrations. And we are very happy for the white label solution. So we can export and send out branded reports in minutes.

Cons

The best whitelabe we have try yet. And that you are continuing to develop. An actual tool that can be used by everyone from day one.

Love It

I used to print reports and sometimes several different ones to accomplish what I wanted to share with clients. Now it is all integrated into one report (google analytics, callrail, adwords, GMB). It is fantastic. I simply share the link with with the client and they can access everything they want to see. I love it.

Pros

I'm a small agency with about 30 clients. This is exactly the type of tool I have been looking for. It has so many integrations that are important to my clients. I've been using it for about 40 days and love it.

Cons

If I had to say anything I've had to ask support a few questions on how to use certain parts. Not a big deal though. Support has been good.

Tim

Clean reporting, easy to set up and well supported.

We use Agency Analytics as a tool to monitor key analytics (costs, clicks, likes etc) for the core channels we utilise for both ourselves and our clients digital marketing activity. The dashboard gives a great overview and you can quickly drill down on most standard data metrics. Increasingly I find myself going to Agency Analytics before I go into Google Analytics for basic overviews of data. Customer Support is excellent and as a tool to give you a quick overview that 'all is well' with your digital activity then it can't be faulted. I personally would like to see some more Twitter Ads and LinkedIn reporting features but I understand LinkedIn's API is not very reliable and we've yet to find some software that does report well on LinkedIn activity.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean and simple 'top level' data view in the dashboard but you can quickly drill down to more detailed information.

Cons

The automated reports lack are a bit clunky but better than most others we have seen. It would benefit from a few more integrations (which are added on a fairly regular basis) but for the majority of digital activity (SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) it does a great job.

Dean

Hours & Days Saved

Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it. I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up. Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are. Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Pros

Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

Cons

That they did not find their way into my life sooner

Response from Agency Analytics

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)

Replied March 2017

Peter

Amazing Software

This software is amazing. Recommend 100% to anyone being a user or an agency.

Pros

Easy to use Customisable dashboard Easy to see the whole online presence, traffic, spend and ROI

Cons

Bit of time setting dashboards up and reporting schedules

Reasons for choosing AgencyAnalytics

The functionality of Agency Analytics is amazing and nothing comes close

Reasons for switching to AgencyAnalytics

The functionality of Agency Analytics is amazing and nothing comes close

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Thanks for your feedback!

Replied May 2021

Carlton

Industry: Online Media

The best analytics tool I've found for agencies.

Agency Analytics has exactly what I need in terms of cost-effectiveness, ease of use, white label reporting, and competitive features. I especially like the UI; something about it makes me feel relaxed while using it. Finally, customer service is very fast and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, nice UI, affordability

Cons

Site audits could be faster, but I also understand how long some websites can take to crawl.

Fantastic software

We save lots of time. The software enables us to distribute good looking scheduled reports. Our team also use it on a daily basis.

Pros

We signed up for Agency Analytics to save time on overseeing multiple online accounts. As our company grew we started using the reporting automation features and gave access to clients. It is a core part of our business now.

Cons

Nothing, everything is great about the software. The only thing we miss is a dedicated app for mobile however shortcuts can be created.

Ramazan