AgoraPulse Software Reviews

AgoraPulse Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The best part is the amazing customer service. They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed."
  • icon"Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels."
  • icon"I love how easy it is to navigate and use. I have a very hectic schedule and the ease of use of Agora saves me copious amounts of precious time."
  • icon"The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse."
  • icon"I have have continued to have issues with the software and tokens on LinkedIn going bad on scheduled posts with no real explanation why from support."
  • icon"As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us."

All AgoraPulse Reviews

Dan

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

Matt

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse feels much more up to date and modern than Hootsuite. AgoraPulse's design and layout is much clearer and easier to understand than Hootsuite's.

Response from AgoraPulse

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Replied September 2019

Alyssa

March 2022

We Love Agorapulse!

We truly LOVE Agorapulse and are so grateful for all that it can do and allows us to do across social media!

Pros

Since selecting Agorapulse as our social media management software, our content management, planning, scheduling, and posting has been a breeze. We've seen such positive growth across all of our platforms, and are able to receive crucial, informative reports from Agorapulse to help us develop and nurture further growth and engagement. We are SO thankful for this platform!

Cons

While Agorapulse does a good job at integrating new features, I feel that further integrations would be helpful. The new Beta version of the content calendar does not seem to allow for automatic link shortening through bit.ly, and it would be worthwhile to have other, similar apps available (Rebrandly, which my company prefers to bit.ly, meaning the social team needs to manually create and input such links.) Also, some hiccups have occurred with this Beta feature, including failure to post content, duplicated posts, and more.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

We felt that it was easier to use, was more cost-efficient, and better aligned with our needs.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

We needed a more robust, social-focused, software to grow our business.

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Alyssa, Thank you so much for sharing this review with us! We'ra so glad to hear about your positive experience with Agorapulse. I just wanted to let you know that it IS possible to use bit.ly to shorten your links! You can choose between pulse.ly and bit.ly. Hope this helps! Samia

Ouattara

November 2022

Excellent tool to manage your social networks

I strongly recommend Agorapulse to beginners in the CRM world. It will help you manage your social networks in one place. You will be able to analyze your visibility and productivity more easily, based on the analytical data

Pros

I use Agorapulse as a social media manager, I can run my social media accounts from one place. What I like most about Agorapulse is that it is very easy to use. Managing all my social networks simultaneously is very simple. Group or individual posts, comments, messages, analytics, all of this becomes a breeze with this tool

Cons

There is nothing special to say about this tool. I just want to point out that it is not free

Skarlett

November 2022

If you´re need more than 2 users to approve the content it´s not the best option

Pros

It´s very intuitive, easy to use, for personal use it´s fine or if you can post without approval someone else you can work well

Cons

I have different social accounts to manage and many users to approved the content, so the cost of the plan we need it´s too higher

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

To be more efficient and save time

Lainey

September 2022

Agorapulse

Agorapulse just saves so much time by bringing the whole social media management process into one place.

Pros

Agorapulse is constantly looking to improve the platform and there is a built-in forum that allows users to suggest improvements. So with this continuous development they are able to keep ahead of the competition and roll on new features on a regular basis.

Cons

The price! The caps on profiles make it really expensive to provide basic social media management to small businesses. With the currency exchange, I can be spending $150-$200/month per client.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

The listening tools and community management were easier to use and the support was great.

Bruce

March 2022

Highly functional, reasonably priced Social Media Management

The main benefit for me as the only social media manager in my company is the automated posting. I don't have time to turn my attention to LinkedIn and Twitter every day and interrupt other activities I have to focus on. So being able to focus for a short time and schedule posts several days in advance is a big help. I also like the Chrome plugin and mobile apps that make it easy for me to create new posts to both platforms from almost anywhere. Finally, their customer service team is always responsive and helpful -- they have a chat button in the corner of their web app that is always there when I have a question, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge base.

Pros

Agorapulse has always impressed me with its focus on ease of use and intuitive interfaces. All features seem well planned and implemented. What I like most is the ability to schedule the automated posting to Twitter and LinkedIn. Agorapulse makes it easy to manage publishing queues for different types of articles and to automatically repeat posts when it makes sense. The calendar view is clear and easy to understand. They just added the ability to add "notes" to the calendar to indicate upcoming events that you want to promote on social media. Team collaboration features are also robust.

Cons

Agorapulse manages a user voice platform where we can request features and vote on feature requests from others. And they frequently add new features. One small drawback of the platform is understandable, given their target market -- but it seems they are more focused on the needs consumer-focused social media vs. the "professional" market on LinkedIn. I think they should prioritize more features for LinkedIn content and audience management that would help companies build professional relationships.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

We liked the extensive feature set, the good capabilities for LinkedIn that some tools lack, and the price, which seemed reasonable for the size team we were likely to have. Other platforms were a little less expensive for 1 user and limited features, but got more expensive when you added 3 or 4 users.

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Bruce, Thank you for sharing this review! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our tool and we will definitely continue working on improving our platform based on your suggestions. If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out to us. Cheers, Samia

Sari

February 2022

Best User Interface and Good Value

Overall, I'm really glad we switched to Agorapulse. I used to go cross-eyed every time I opened our old tool. The UI is a step above and makes managing your social media a lot easier. We're a small company, so we found it the best value as well.

Pros

The user interface is excellent. Easy to set up and very intuitive. Inbox and social monitoring features are excellent. Well organized in a single Inbox or Listening "Box" and easy to keep track of what you've reviewed and what needs to be acted on. Blows away the competition on this front. Easy drag and drop functionality if you need to edit unpublished content. I love the tagging and labeling features. Makes it easy to categorize your content for future use.

Cons

Embedded analytics are intuitive and informative but the free analytic tools are very limited. If you want a "year in review" summary, can't be done without buying the Power Reports which nearly doubles the price. Just don't have the budget as a small business. On this aspect, Agorapulse loses to the competition. While it's super easy to schedule posts, I wish all of the apps allowed you to tag in Agorapulse so you didn't have to go in after it publishes to update the tags. Twitter works seamlessly, but LinkedIn does not. Sort of defeats the purpose. Not Agorapulse's fault, but it does diminish the value of the tool (or any other tool like it).

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Couldn't figure out Hootsuite's interface. Nearly impossible to manage your social listening and Inbox.

Response from Agorapulse

Hello Sari, Thank you so much for sharing this review with our team! Your feedback is really helpful for us to continue improving the platform. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to reach out to us! Cheers, Samia

Brandy

Could be Better

Pros

It seems like every management program is missing something. And while that's true for AgorPulse, it's also the best all-in-one. It's very easy for us to use across a team of people and has a nice dashboard.

Cons

SO MANY GLITCHES that their support can never quite figure out. Their reporting features could also use some work. Seems to change what it includes and doesn't include which has skewed the data over the years.

Alvaro

Buena plataforma para gestión de Redes Sociales

Fue buena pero la utilicé muy poco ya que encontré otra plataforma donde me sentía más cómodo.

Pros

Es una plataforma sencilla de manejar, encuentras todo lo que necesitas para poder publicar y programar los post para tus redes sociales, puedes agregar personas si trabajas con un equipo y tienes un apartado de estadísticas para llevar un control de como impactan tus publicaciones.

Cons

La verdad, el precio es elevado y puedes encontrar plataformas que te ofrecen lo mismo con un periodo de prueba más largo o de manera gratuita.

November 2022

Un clasico a la hora de manejar tus redes sociales en una sola misma

Pros

Me permite tener un plano general de todos los comentarios y vistas de todas las redes sociales que implemente, lo cual me permite tener un control mucho mas superior y en tiempo real de todas mis redes sociales.

Cons

Suele ser un poco caro a la hora de adquirir el producto en comparacion de muchos softwares para manejar tus redes sociales.

Fanni

December 2021

Growing with Agorapulse

We've moved from using 3 different social management tools (Later, Buffer and Facebook Business Manager) and we love the product because it's easy to use, fosters collaboration and has great, detailed reporting.

Pros

Agorapulse is really easy to use and it also has a wide range of features. As a marketing agency we manage a large number of profiles, and Agorpulse helps us keep track of our posts, engagement, messages and analytics all at once. The reports are detailed and save us time by being downloadable as PDFs, instead of having to go into the social media app itself and compile data manually. The shared calendar feature is amazing, we can get direct feedback from our clients and make changes as and when they request it. It's easy to delegate tasks between team members as well.

Cons

Sometimes the assign feature does not work until I log out and in again. The mobile app could use some serious improvement as it's hard to use and the most important features are hidden away/hard to find. It would be great if Agorapulse could do detailed Reels reporting and I would love to schedule the first comment and hashtags as well (like you can in Later.com) An agorapulse provided Link In Bio feature would be amazing.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

More features over Sprout Social at a similar price point.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

It was hard to use 3 different products.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Fanni, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and suggestions with us! We are glad to hear about your experience with our tool and I'm excited to let you know that some of the features that you suggest are on the way ;-) I'll share more details with you internally. Cheers, Samia

Replied January 2022

Dominique

Already a great product with room to improve

What needs to be done is covered. What can help improve our internal process if possible to resolve/act on our pain points list would help.

Pros

Bulk scheduling Rescheduling Report and Analytics Listening Mailbox and comments management

Cons

Waiting for the calendar notes feature to come Waiting for more reporting features (ie. YouTube and Google Analytics) Post search function does not exist Additional role > respond to inbox messages assigned to them only Need more emoji options IG stories, reels, and carousels can only be published natively

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

More GDPR compliant and better priced for non-profit orgs.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Better reporting feature Bulk publishing feature

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Dominique, Thank you for writing this review! We understand that the wait has been long, but we will release a bunch of new features soon! We would love to know more about how we could make Agorapulse more GDPR compliant. If you have any suggestions on this, feel free to reach out to me directly at samia@agorapulse.com Thank you in advance, Samia

Replied January 2022

Cassandra

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

Pros

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

Cons

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

Pricing, support, and educational/training resources.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

We were having constant problems with Hootsuite - bugs with individual posts, entire groups of scheduled posts not going out (we're talking 50+ clients at a time not receiving their scheduled posts), the platform overall loaded super slowly, and the only solution they gave me everytime was that we needed to upgrade to stop these glitches from happening. (Not sure how upgrading would have helped considering the package we were on was supposed to support the number of channels we were managing). That platform had turned into a MAJOR headache for us to use.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

Replied October 2021

Emily

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

Pros

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

Reasons for choosing AgoraPulse

Pricing and number of social profiles available.

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

We needed to be able to manage more social profiles than Buffer offered.

Response from Agorapulse

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

Replied September 2021

Cynthia

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Reasons for switching to AgoraPulse

Expensive high costs and lack of customer service

Response from Agorapulse

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Replied September 2021