• Pros

• "I love that it is easy to use, and is incredibly reliable!"

• "It saves me so much time. I LOVE the scheduling queues - brilliant. Posting is so easy. The bulk publisher is fantastic. I also just love the entire layout, so easy to navigate. "

• "easy to use and is very visually pleasing - everything is organized in a helpful manner."

• Cons

• "There's a moderate learning curve especially if you are adding team members which can be a little tricky at first, but there's lots of information and tutorials to help out. "

• "The filter options for listening can sometimes be difficult and complicated to create. However, they work well once created."

• "1. Consistence in reports is the only issue, It would be awesome to have comparable reports across all platforms. "

Browse Agorapulse Reviews

Matt from FlareWolf Games Inc.

Recommending AgoraPulse for Social Media Management Platform

Overall, I have had a great experience with AgoraPulse. One time, I had a problem with a feature that I couldn't figure out, I contacted their support and within a day they got back to me with a video showing me the steps I needed to accomplish what I needed. They were very helpful.

Pros

When I moved over to AgoraPulse, I first noticed that the interface was very clear to understand and intuitive to use. I am very busy and social media is a critical part of my business so I appreciated how it quickly I was able to get up to speed on using AgoraPulse's features. At present, I am running 5 social media accounts for my business and AgoraPulse keeps all my streams neatly organized. It helps me see urgent messages from my customers and I can respond directly to them AgoraPulse. My favorite feature overall is the schedule queue feature that allows me to post throughout the day on a schedule that I set based on when I believe my audience most wants to receive their content!

Cons

Overall the platform works great and I strongly recommend it. My complaints are pretty minor. 1. After I log in on my browser; AgoraPulse opens in a new browser window, however the original tab the landing page stays open and flashes a notification icon at me. I always have to close that tab to make the notification go away. It's minor but it's annoying. 2. I use the Queue feature a lot and I have multiple schedule queues. However, I am not able to sort the order fo the queue's in the drop-down list. Again, it's minor but I post a lot so it is annoying that I can't sort this list the way that I want.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

AgoraPulse is more comprehensive than Later. Later is very focused on Instagram. AgoraPulse seems well designed to handle all major social media platforms well.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Hi there Matt, Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience with Capterra readers. I love hearing about your successes using the publishing queues. As far as reordering queues, what drop down list do you mean? There is a drag and drop functionality but I'm not certain it's in the same place that you're talking about. Here's to your continued social media success! Lisa

Essential tool for the day to day running of my business

Pros

As a social media management business, with over 30 profiles in our portfolio, Agorapulse makes management a breeze. No messages slip through and the inbox function helps our whole team stay on top of incoming messages. Scheduling and rescheduling (with tabs) helps us with listening and reporting to our clients, and the interface is visual and easy to navigate. Not a day goes by that we don't use Agorapulse.

Cons

Generally I am pretty happy. The only downside is the monthly fee which is quite high for a small business like mine. I would like more features to be included in the price like competitor reports. I would also like to see deeper social listen features to be released.

More features

ian from Stories & Science

Frustrating UI and poor integration with social media channels

Pros

Social inbox is a useful and time-saving feature. We also use the Analytics every month to share with our clients.

Cons

Our experience with AgoraPulse has been incredibly frustrating. Our team has experienced a range of issues: - images posted to social networks come out soft and blurry, despite us using good quality images - the interface doesn't communicate the limitations of AgoraPulse's integration well. For example, the app can't post images to LinkedIn. We discovered this by posting images and text, only for the images to be dropped on the post. - the customer service is responsive, but our problems are not being resolved.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2017

Hi Ian, Mary here, Agorapulse's Advocacy Marketing Manager. I appreciate your honest review, as we always have things to work on. Just to address these two points you've made, the LinkedIn issue is a restriction with how they work with 3rd party tools, but you're right - it should be made clear when you're creating a post. The issue of blurry images sounds like it was from a bug when we first released the new version of the tool. We've since been able to fix that. I know you've been in contact with our support team, but if there's anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to let me know.

Sara from Western Specialty Contractors

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

Pros

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media accounts with Hootsuite.) After doing a little digging, I stumbled across AgoraPulse and decided to give it a try for a year. And I have been incredibly happy that I made that decision! This platform has made it so simple to set up a posting calendar. (For example, I can have a job post shared on our Facebook page every Monday morning. And our LinkedIn page every Wednesday afternoon.) Once I had my calendar set up with the types of posts I plan to create; I simply had to start adding to the queues. Then, Agorapulse rotates my posts, in those pre-selected slots, for the length of time I determine for each post. Agorapulse is fantastic as a listening tool as well! I love the control that I have. I love the easy-to-understand data that I always have at my fingertips, ready to show upper management of our social reach. I love that I can easily access Agorapulse from online and the app on my phone. And I love how effortless it is to create and post current marketing content across all of our accounts/platforms. Agorapulse has made me look like a professional!

Cons

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription. We were able to figure it out and everyone I dealt with was very accommodating (they even extended my trial until payment could be arranged), but it would be much easier for our needs if Agorapulse was set up to receive payment to a PO Box or something within the US. Until this is changed, I will have to have these one-time-use debit cards created annually. Agorapulse is absolutely worth it, but it is a teeny bit annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Agorapulse is an affordable option, but even over price, I chose this tool because it is clean, simple and easy to use and is presented to me in a way that is fun and exciting to use.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Sara, You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake! I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Mike from Digital Hill Multimedia

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Pros

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Interaction with their team, features, and ease of use were key.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Victoria from Elevate Marketing Co.

The best you'll get for the price!

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The price for Agorapulse was much more reasonable for the plan that we needed.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Hi there Victoria, So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :) I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified. As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Tool for Social Media Managers

Overall, our team is very happy with Agorapulse - the functionality, support and features.

Pros

It was difficult for us to find a tool that met our "must-haves" for social media management. This tool allows for scheduling posts and also queueing content which we really like the ability to hop between both structures. The reporting is effortless - we've saved at least 5 hours a month on running reports for our clients - and the reports include the client logo which is a big plus!

Cons

While we love using the queus for scheduling content, it would be great if we could set each queues frequency. Right now, it is set up so that a queue pushing content every week on the day you set it. It would be great to set a queue to push content every other week or something like that. Additionally, it would be great if we could add internal notes to the content calendar. This would broaden the functionality of the tool for other marketing campaigns other than just social media.

Price and feature sets

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Hi there, So glad Agorapulse saves you time with your agency. Have you tried the new reports yet? Hope you like them as much as I do! You have two really cool requests -- the non-weekly queues and calendar notes. If you read this, reach out to me (I don't know your name). I'd be happy to add you to our features list for these two. Lisa at Agorapulse

Frank from Social Burro

Makes My Life Easier

This tool has made my life easier and has opened up a world of tools and functionality that allow me to service my clients in a better, more effective, way.

Pros

LABELS! Groups Ease of use Reporting Free tools

Cons

I don't have any major complaints. The new tools, like the image editor, are great — could use a little more functionality (like basic lighting and contrast adjustments) but not that big of a deal.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Functionality and ease of use. Customer support!

Response from Agorapulse

Replied May 2020

Hi Frank, Yay! So glad you love our features (labels, new tools, easy dashboard) as well as our round-the-clock customer support. If there's anything else we can do to make your agency's social media management easier, let us know. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Mercedes from Lone Star College-Montgomery

Best Social Media Management!

The customer service has been great. The program has worked better than expected!

Pros

My team very rarely schedules posts. When looking for a social media management program, this one had everything I needed and more. One of the absolute best features, is the calendar! I can see every single post that was done, even if it was not scheduled through Agorapulse. This has made managing my team much easier. Best feature I've found!

Cons

It would be nice to a separate calendar for content ideas that is separate from scheduled posts. I have yet to find that in any program.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Honestly, I don't remember any other ones I looked at because that's how trash they were.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied May 2020

I'm so glad you made the switch to Agorapulse. I bet you could create paused queue categories for the content ideation you're talking about. Definitely reach out to our (as you know) amazing support team to ask them how! Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Lazar from Jameson, Assoofi, Woodruff, & Klein

Perfect for the task at hand

Great experience, the customer support staff is super helpful and the product is GREAT.

Pros

It is so simple to use, no real training needed to get started and it acts as a Project Manager just for our social media pages.

Cons

Not being able to post videos pre-published for LinkedIn

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Lazar, That's great to hear about our tool as a "product manager" for your agency! Lisa at Agorapulse

William from BJ's Bingo

Continuous improvement and innovation

Pros

The Agorapulse platform has a slick user interface and is extremally intuitive. It allows us to manage multiple brands across various social channels. The insights feature is extremally useful allowing us to create bespoke, branded reports for our business and other clients. Agorapulse's customer support is very efficient in resolving issues. Often within an hour or so via a chat-based platform. Agorapulse is continually improving its product and it's easy to see what features and services are being developed for future release. Users can also suggest features which then enter the development workflow.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like the Agorapulse App lags behind the desktop version. That being said the app is very good and one of the best I have used.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied April 2020

Hi there William, Thank you for all the kind words about our interface, support team, and product development! (We're also working on improving our mobile app.) Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Start, Great Potential

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins. Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out. Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users. The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Equal or greater abilities for a lower price.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Hi there, Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them. Lisa at Agorapulse

Matteo from Mediatel srl

Complete for all we need

The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Pros

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

Cons

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

It offered more flexibility and a better price structure, even if it lacked in some functions.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Cassidy from Wide Open Media Group

Industry: Online Media

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Had more features for what we need to run all of our social profiles, and had the best demo.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media! Lisa at Agorapulse

Matt from JUSTHANKS

Industry: Packaging and Containers

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

In general, as a business owner, I deal with a lot of different user interfaces and productivity platforms on a daily basis, AgoraPulse included. That said, AgoraPulse is simply my favorite tool in terms of user friendliness and overall experience. I don’t really know how they pulled it off, but AgoraPulse turned a challenging task into a simple and intuitive experience...this is their strength, and that is a good strength to have in any user-centric industry. I am a big fan!

Pros

ArogaPulse helps me in two key ways that other social media management platforms can’t match: 1) The interface is intuitively easy to navigate; therefore saving time and minimizing the potential for user error in content management and creation...all accomplished by a very clever and intuitive workflow interface that very intentionally does not overwhelm the user, which is a huge challenge with a feature rich platform such as AgoraPulse. 2) The amazing customer support is second to none...not just in promptness, but in knowledge and tone, I am impressed with the support I get each and every time (it doesn’t even feel like support, it feels like a helpful conversation).

Cons

Honestly, I can’t really think of any negatives. It has been a pleasurable journey from the beginning. As a business owner, I am very impressed and the quality of the experience is a big priority in my approach both professionally and personally.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

As a business owner managing a never ending daily to-do-list, I need tools that are intuitive, well designed, flexible, and intelligently engineered. AgoraPulse in my mind has the best overall package, but the amazing customer support that I experienced just tops it all off with a bang. Great product and fantastic service!

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Matt! So glad our dashboard and customer support (or "helpful conversation team") are making your life at JUSTHANKS easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Dustyn from Anania Media

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Price and ease of use, it can't be stressed enough.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Dustyn, My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI. We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us. Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp. Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Jackie from BFG Agency

Great for Agencies

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Price and ease of use.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there Jackie, You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency. Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once. Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team! Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

Pros

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude. Lisa at Agorapulse

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

Pros

I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily. This has been a game changer in every way. The other thing I love is being

Cons

The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that. The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity. I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately. If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The 'assign' that had 5 people on the plan we got - so I could share it. Plus, the price was doable.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there, I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face. You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :) Lisa at Agorapulse

Max from Zavant Digital OÜ

A Strong Contender

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Agorapulse has more competitive pricing and gives us the reporting features we need to service our clients. Agorapulse’s also has a zero inbox workflow and an inbox assistant which helps us with effective community management.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there Max, I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions! We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Great tool to manage social medias!

I use Agorapulse since a few years now in 2 different companies and I'm still satisfied and haven't find yet a tool meeting all my requirements. I use it mainly to plan and publish quicker publications and also for some keywords and notoriety monitoring.

Pros

I like the fact that it allows to manage pretty much all the main social networks on a single place. The planification features are great and save me a lot of time once fully mastered. I really like the fact that you can have create and manage "thematics slots" in order to have more than one basic queue by account to deploy more advanced strategies.

Cons

Pretty much nothing! It could maybe benefits more in depth KPIs for reporting as for some, you may still have to connect to your account directly. The things I dislike are caused by social networks policies, so Agorapulse has to follow. Maybe a followers management tools for Twitter (who started to follow you, following suggestions, accounts innactivity, ...) could be a nice addition to the existing features.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The features has no equivalent yet, price is just perfect for what it offers.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Thanks for the kind words -- so glad Agorapulse has helped you for these past few years! And aren't the thematic slots/queue categories super helpful? Lisa at Agorapulse

Rachel from Lamplighter Marketing

Sprout Social Should Watch Out!

Pros

The AgoraPulse interface is clean and user-friendly, which makes training new hires an extremely simple process. I appreciate that I can curate content in the Queue, schedule evergreen and original content, manage all my clients' comments and DMs, and listen for brand mentions all in one software. I especially appreciate the ability to respond to Facebook Reviews, as well as save replies templates and hashtag lists - which are huge time savers. The Unified calendar view is great, and reminds me of CoSchedule's calendar view. AgoraPulse also has a number of features coming down the pipeline which will make this software a direct contender with Sprout Social, which is arguably one of the most expensive and feature-rich SMMSs out there right now. Overall, AgoraPulse has saved my team a great deal of time, at a fraction of what it would cost us to use Sprout Social.

Cons

It's disappointing that AgoraPulse doesn't offer publishing and monitoring for Pinterest at the moment (something I hope they change very soon). The lack of an in-platform photo editor has made life a bit difficult for my team. Slack and Feedly are also not directly integrated into the AgoraPulse's interface for notifications or quick content curation, which is something that Sprout Social and CoSchedule do very well. Once AgoraPulse offers API access to other applications (something that they have planned), I will be a very happy camper.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Hi Rachel, Wow! Can't tell you how much I loved seeing the headline of your review. We try to build a robust tool with helpful features ... and like you alluded to with an ear to what our customers want built in the future. AND we try to do it at a price that is reasonable for teams and agencies like yours. I see that your name is on our lists to contact with news about Pinterest or third-party integrations. So stay tuned! :) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Karen from Two Pennies Creative

Best social media management software I've ever used

Awesomesauce.

Pros

I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used. Why? A short list. -See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy. -Beautiful reports for free. -Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis. -The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels. -It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software. I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.

Cons

Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Hi there Karen, "Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face. So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles. And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up. Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Olivia from PoweringPotential.org

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Time Saver Extraordinaire

Acquiring AgoraPulse has made social media management a legitimate subject for our board. Prior to its use, social media had been allowed to laspe on most platforms for months. We simply had no volunteers to consistently run the various accounts. Another was a lack of password consolidation. AgoraPulse makes it possible to have volunteers create copy that needs to be approved, all without a high level of interaction or intrusion into the workday. It also means we don't have to change passwords on all of our accounts each time a volunteer leaves. The "Listening" feature also provides a great deal of research to mold content creation and establish solid networking connections. Previously, social media was thought of in terms of efficiency rather than effectiveness. Overall, we are very satisfied.

Pros

Namaste. One of the biggest issues facing non-profit organizations concerns time management. Staff and volunteers are often swamped with administrative tasks or work on the ground, so social media falls through the cracks. This was the case with our non-profit, Powering Potential. For us, AgoraPulse is a time saver. Managing our social media accounts through one easily accessible interface shifted the entire perception of why online publicity is viable. Before AgoraPulse, social media was seen mostly as a "black hole task" that absorbs time and money with no foreseeable benefit. Now social media can be handled in a fraction of the time and without the headaches.

Cons

This is likely a simple fix, but the login is wonky. There doesn't seem to be an option to stay logged in to avoid the program opening up two separate tabs - the original AgoraPulse screen with the robot icon at the bottom and the next tab that will contain the login box after you hit "Log in." You are always forced to close the first tab manually. I also prefer the desktop version to the phone app regarding ease of use. At times, the app froze on my phone screen.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

After researching products in the books "Digital Marketing Growth Hacks" and "The 101 Best Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business" by Jamie Turner, we decided AgoraPulse would be the best fit for our cause.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Hi there Olivia, I'm overjoyed to hear how using Agorapulse has improved your organization's outlook on social media management! I hear what you're saying about the login. Let me look into it and get back to you if I get something concrete. Thanks again. Namaste. Lisa

Maddy from Brock University, Ancillary Services

Used every day at post-secondary institution, very user friendly!

We have a huge group of people with different levels of expertise using this program across many different sub-departments. I have found that the customer service paired with the easy-to-use interface unmatched when using a site like this.

Pros

Agorapulse is a very user friendly site that allows for everyone on my social media team to easily use it. The functionality is unmatched, after using other sites previously it's easily the most straight forward and accessible. I love the ability to post on multiple accounts at once, monitor what is being said about our services and work collaboratively with my team through here.

Cons

The only downfall that I can find is the inability to respond to DM's on Instagram. However, this is not because of Agorapulse, but rather the API of Instagram itself. It's just something to be mindful of if this is something that you want included as this is not possible at this time.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

I have used Hootsuite in the past for other jobs and found that the layout just wasn't as easy to navigate, especially for new team members.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Hi there Maddy, I'm thrilled to hear that the combo of our functionality and support is doing well for your team at Brock. We aim to be an easy-to-use social media management tool for marketers of all abilities :) I hope on a daily basis that Instagram's API becomes less restrictive so that we can offer the ability to respond to DMs, etc. Once those features are allowed, we'll be sure to offer them as soon as humanly possible. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Jennifer from Texas Workforce Commission

Industry: Government Relations

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

Pros

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Aside from the functionality, it was easier to sell to the shareholders due to the competitive price.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied August 2019

Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse

Alison from Topic Design

Love This Product! Just One Thing I Highly Recommend...

Awesome! Some hiccups (see cons), but truly better and cheaper than what we were using previously. Additionally, their team (although it takes a hot second for them to respond due to the time difference) is amazing and really helpful.

Pros

-Agency Friendly Pricing: I couldn't believe how hard it is to find reasonable, fair pricing for agencies. Especially for our size. There's also the ability to add on users/social profiles at a low price which makes whatever plan you can afford be very flexible. -Ease of use: I love that not only is it pretty easy to use the functions, it's also not difficult to figure out what tools do if you're a little lost. -FAQs and Info Availability: Even if I do get lost or confused about something, their pop up menu with tutorials and FAQs is awesome. It usually knows what page your own and will auto-generate questions it thinks you'll have. Less searching for the user! I also love the transparency of what's going on with Agora as well as their dedication to keep you updated when something goes wrong on the social platform itself. -The little things they don't even advertise: One of the best things that surprised me when I loaded my client's posts that were posted before I activated Agora were all available and viewable in the calendars. It had aggregated those posts without a flip of a switch or contacting CS. LOVED that and my manager was very pleased. The other secret I learned was the ability to truly publish all your content for all social platforms at once, even with different content descriptions... I found that while messing around with the tool one day and boy did that cut down time for my team!

Cons

-More emoticons: What is available right now is a little lacking, considering the new ones that have rolled out the last couple of years. Not a huge deal, but would be super to have more of them. -Ability to use GIFs (especially on Twitter): One of our clients has a playful tone and persona and it'd be great to not have to go directly to the platform to send a GIF response. This is just a small con, but one I've seen other platforms do so why not Agora? -Custom reports for tagged/labelled content: And second to large con that I'd love to Agora try to solve. I love their reporting system but sometimes I'd like to just report on a campaign I've labelled/tagged. If the reports could aggregate and produce similar reports like they ones they do now, that'd help cut down on time for me having to find and manually calculate the numbers for our clients. I feel like the labelling system has more potential! Lastly my #1 highest recommendation, which would take this platform to the next level, would be a full aggregated content calendar for my clients. As of right now, you have to click each social profile (Facebook Twitter, Instagram, etc) to look at each post on their own "individual calendars." From an ease-of-use standpoint as well as convenience for clients to approve, it'd be so much easier to integrate all posts in one calendar for approval and review. The ability to group social profiles in the dashboard is awesome, but would like to see Agora take it one step further.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Ability to post to Instagram, calendar view of posted content and scheduled content, agency friendly, the ability to collaborate and "send for approval", friendliness of the agora staff, and of course, the price.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied June 2019

Hi there Alison, Thanks so much for sharing your amazing experience with Agorapulse. It is a total win-win when you AND your boss love how a social media management tool saves you time and money. I added you to our notification lists for more emoji (I really want the thinking emoji tbh), GIFs, and a unified calendar. When one of them is released, you'll be notified so that you can start using it right away. Thanks again for taking the time to tell Capterra users about Agorapulse. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Lindsey from Brand Vixen

Agorapulse is EXACTLY what you need for an excellent price

Agorapulse allows me to manage accounts for multiple clients and I can add on a subcontractor without having to pay double like many platforms. I couldn't afford to pay double what I'm paying just to have occasional assistance managing, so I love that they don't make you pay by the number of users. I also love how organized everything is and how intuitive the social listening component is. It has helped me capture a ton of mentions I would have otherwise missed.

Pros

I love that Agorapulse offers all the functions and features I need as a social media consultant without adding on a bunch of extra fees. No other platform that I know of includes social listening without an added cost. My favorite thing about Agorapulse is that your notifications are in an inbox style as opposed to a column. It's so much easier to address them and check them off. I also love that I can easily move my scheduled post around on the calendar. Overall, it's my favorite platform I've used, and I've used Buffer, Sprout Social, Engagor by Clarabridge, CoSchedule and the list goes on! I don't see giving up Agorapulse any time soon!

Cons

I wish there was an option to search through the message inbox. That would be such a helpful feature. It'd also be great to be able to receive Instagram messages into the inbox, but I think that's probably an issue with Instagram as opposed to Agorapulse! Reports could be a bit more robust, but they do offer the basics that you need!

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied June 2019

Hi there Lindsey, Thanks for telling Capterra readers about the joy you get from using Agorapulse. We take pride in not forcing you to upgrade to get listening searches or to add a teammate or two. Also: you're totally right -- the Instagram API doesn't allow third-party tools to capture DMs. (Hopefully Instagram will change its mind on this!) I love your idea of an inbox search. A few customers have also requested it. I've added your name to a notification list should we add it to our roadmap. Warm regards, Lisa

Jerry from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

Pros

AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.

Cons

The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied May 2019

Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Reagan from USF Federal Credit Union

Excellent Social Media Management Tool

Pros

I use AgoraPulse to manage 7 social accounts. Scheduling posts, cross posting, moderating, reporting, etc is fantastic. Prior to purchasing AgoraPulse, I investigated several of their competitors and did a few trials. AgoraPulse was by far the most affordable and provided exactly what I was looking for. In addition to the product, their customer service is top notch. Often times emails are answered in less than 15 minutes. Sometimes even less than 5 minutes during normal business hours. I've been using AgoraPulse for 2+ years and will continue to do so.

Cons

There are API limitations with LinkedIn and certain features are not available. However, this is not a fault of AgoraPulse, as they can't control what data LinkedIn allows them to use. I have at times found bugs with the iPhone app (as one would find with any app), but these were all eventually resolved with app updates. My main gripe is that I do not receive push notifications when direct messages or comments on Facebook posts are received. That being said, I still have to use the Facebook Page manager app to receive these types of alerts, which is unfortunate. I wish AgoraPulse had this feature.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2019

Hi there Reagan, Thanks so much for telling GetApp how Agorapulse has saved you time and money in managing your multiple social media profiles. I also appreciate you giving a shoutout to our customer support team. They work around the clock to give assistant to great customers like you. Regarding push notifications for Facebook, are you speaking of the iPhone? I'd like to better understand the issue there. Thanks again for your review. Lisa

Sas from B31 Voices

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

An affordable solution with great support

Pros

In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better. The interface is easy to set up and easy to use. The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It’s put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don’t get missed or they get directed to the right person. Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we’re in a rush and don’t want to write it twice! Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful. The listening features are helpful. We’re now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users. Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests. As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!

Cons

The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2018

Hi there Sas, Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter. I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization. Warm regards, Lisa

Great features for the price

Pros

That I can post the same content to multiple pages with the click of one button There are some good analytics to review, especially with the powerpoint overall ones Scheduling capabilities The listening feature is great! (on Facebook it is amazing - would be nice if we could have reactions instead of just liking a post, but I assume it's not possible through the API, as well as with not being able to like or comment to Instagram comments)

Cons

The analytics are not broken down and detailed enough when it comes to individual posts (I already responded to a survey about your analytics specifically and gave my opinions on how to improve them) Not under your control, but the API restrictions with Instagram (not being able to post carousels directly) Not being able to tag individuals in Facebook post copy (have to then go to Facebook to tag once posted) Not being able to use Facebook's second language feature through the app (we post all our content in English and French so I have to go back to the posts on Facebook and edit to add the French) Not sure if this is under your control, but there are videos that are less than 60 seconds long and are able to be uploaded to Instagram, but when posted through Agorapulse, get cut off at 40 seconds because the file size is larger than your requirements. If there was any way to increase your file size requirements for Instagram video direct upload to Instagram, that would be very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Weighed price and benefits and felt like this was the best option with enough features for a reasonable price

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied December 2019

Bonjour hi! Thanks for your feedback here and in our reports survey. I'd love to add you to a list of people wanting longer videos -- could you contact support and let them know that you'd like to be added? (I can't do it here because your contact info is hidden.) Kind regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Javier from Uproot Online

Perfect for growing agencies

We enjoy using it, it's def our top 3 most used social tool. Saves us a ton of time every day checking the calendars for our clients.

Pros

- The budget and scalable plans - New reporting is amazing! - Instagram publishing - They are Instagram/FB Partners (Trust)

Cons

- We wish we had Pinterest publishing - We wish we could publish stories

Pricing

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Hey Javier, It's great to hear that our social media management tool is saving your agency so much time! While we don't support Pinterest at the moment, we *do* support the scheduling of Instagram stories via push notifications. It's our way of helping customers while staying in Instagram's good graces. Lisa at Agorapulse

Aaron from Monday Night Brewing

Great Software for the price

No issues. It's a good tool that fits within my budget.

Pros

Intuitive. Tagging and posting are simple.

Cons

There is no feature to edit pictures. For example, it will tell you when a picture for Instagram is not proportioned correctly, but it's up to you to fix it. More times than not, it's just easier to make a square image, which isn't always ideal. Also, posting videos can be glitchy. There have been several times when I try to post videos, and they don't go through .... and I never get notified about it. It's easier (especially on Insta) to just post natively.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Interface was intuitive. Easy to tag and link.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Hi there Aaron, Thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear that posting content has been an easy process for you. You are not the first person to ask for an "edit photo" feature ;) I've added your name to a feature notification list. When image editing capabilities are added to our roadmap, you'll be notified. It looks like you've been in touch with two of my great colleagues on the product team about videos. Hope they've helped make things easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Mackenzie from FETCH Eyewear

Wonderful platform

We are figuring out what drives the most engagement, and the best way to implement the content based on the reports

Pros

I love the in depth reporting that Agorapulse provides. It lets me take a closer look at how my social media marketing efforts are effecting sales, and allows me to make adjustments where they are needed

Cons

Sometimes it won’t let me post a photo due to size of the image, but I can post it directly to social media if I go through the social platform itself

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

I love the ease of use and the clean design/layout

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Thanks for sharing your Agorapulse experience, Mackenzie! Glad it allows you to optimize what you do with social media management. Lisa at Agorapulse

Matt from Scheer Digital

Seems Expensive, Worth Every Penny

With the number of accounts I manage, I was a little reluctant to subscribe due to the price level I would need to manage them all. The service I switched from allowed me to manage all of the accounts I needed to for about 1/4 of the monthly price of Agorapulse. That being said - you get what you pay for. After enduring weeks of connectivity issues that affected my ability to publish and create reports, I was forced to look for alternatives. Agorapulse came highly recommended from almost every analysis I found. I entered into the free trial and quickly began to realize what the higher price buys; a very user friendly dashboard, which as a designer, I appreciate, and very in-depth reporting that is both easy to export and to white label. I subscribed before my free trial eneded so that I could take advantage of all of the tools provided, and now the price is negligible compared to the value I can bring my clients.

Pros

The dashboard and user experience are great, but my main reason for subscribing was the reporting. The ease of exporting a report when a client needs it was the deciding factor.

Cons

Initially, I did not really like the price I was forced into with the number of accounts I manage.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

It came down to reporting (Buffer offers separate subscriptions for analytics) and the number of accounts I was allowed to manage.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Hi Matt, Thanks for the review and for REALLY getting what we're all about. You're right -- we're not the cheapest tool on the block. But we work hard to be the tool that gives agencies (like yours) and businesses the *best value.*. We're happy to have you use our tool and reach out if you'd like to learn more about what it can do for you and your clients. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Love Agorapulse!

So far it has been amazing. I cannot say enough about the outstanding customer support!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the platform, the robust features that it offers and the amazing customer support. It's in-depth reporting is a valuable asset, and compared to other platforms it is certainly an affordable solution.

Cons

No issues here. The only minor thing I came across is that the emoticon feature appears to be lacking and often does not have the emoji I am looking for.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Pricing, features, UI and ease of use.

Great Platform at a Great Price

Wonderful! My favorite platform so far

Pros

I love how many options there are in this one platform. They always let me know if an image or video is not the right size, allow for listening and inbox options, and have a client approval options. Analytics are also helpful.

Cons

Client approval process could use some works in being able to just leave comments without changing the status, and being able to hide posts from clients until they are ready for approval. Or, have a setting where a client can only comment or approve, but the post also must be approved by someone else (me!) before getting published.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

I looked through a lot of different products but finally settled on Agorapulse because of the ease of use, client approval options with comments, price point with room to grow, and having all of that in one place. I love them so far!

JAVIER from GPS MARKETING DIGITAL

THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN THE MARKET

I love the tecnical support available, with knowledgeable technical staff.

Pros

I totally dig AGORAPULSE, the software is very user-friendly and visually appealing. AGORAPULSE includes all the functions that we require in our social media marketing company, Publicaciones, messages, reports, and much more.

Cons

I have not yet found somethign I do not like about AGORAPULSE.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The price was much higher in the other software considered, and it did not have all the same functions.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

Mil gracias, Javier! I'm so glad your agency is having a great experience with Agorapulse. If there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Lisa at Agorapulse

Conner from EOS Leisure

Agora makes life easy

Pros

The layout and how easy it is to use. You can teach new staff members the basics pretty easily and the saved hashtag section can be a lifesaver for when you're lacking a bit of imagination.

Cons

The Instagram section still lacks a bit, recently multiple photos have been added but I'd love to see story posts (both on IG + FB) become available.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

HI Conner, Thanks a bunch for your review. I always thought of the saved hashtags feature as a time saver -- but you're right, it's great as a brain add-on when you can't think of anything crafty! Guess what: we offer scheduling for Instagram stories! It's via push notifications just like carousels. Definitely reach out support for more info. I'd love to see you using that as soon as possible :) Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Best Social Media Management Tool For Agecies

Pros

I love Agora Pulse so much! No other tool I have used compares. There are many tools out there that have similar features but none that have them all in one software like Agora Pulse. As an agency, Agora Pulse is a must. It has brilliant scheduling, community management and reporting as well as extra features like social listening, UTM link builders and so much more.

Cons

The only real downside of Agora Pulse is that it doesn't look as good as its competitors in terms of UI.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there, I'm so glad your agency is seeing tons of value with our social media management tool. Could you reach out to support and say that you'd like to speak to me about our UI? I'd love to get your insights. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Eric Zachary from ICPAU (CPA Uganda)

Agorapulse is the best platform for social media executives

It's been an exciting journey with Agorapluse, I have been a user of the platform for the last 3 years and its the best platform ever, for me!

Pros

1. Easy to use; The platform has is simple and easy to navigate even for first-time users. 2. The reports are comprehensive and provide basic data everyone needs. 3. Easy bulk/single post scheduling via the calendar layout. 4. The platform is easy on the budget, for less $1068 for an exec working with just 3 social media platforms. 5. Agorapluse has helped me grow my audience by over 80% through moderation and social listening. 6. The mobile app makes it easy to publish, schedule or keeps up with your content and audiences even on the go! 7. The great social media listening and monitoring tool in Agorapulse keeps me up-to-date with all conservations around my brand (CPA Uganda)

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Cost, easy to use, and a great social media monitoring/listening tool.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

Hi there Eric, Wow -- thank you for sharing your 3-year journey with Agorapulse. Soooo glad it's helped your company grow. And heads up -- we're working on unified reports right now. I can't give you a date of when it's coming out, but I'll add your name to our feature notification list when a date is firm. Thanks again, Lisa at Agorapulse

Trent from LvlMeUp

Easily the best scheduler on the market

I was looking for a social scheduler for a long time. Nothing really fit, unfortunately. There just wasn't a platform that had the right mix of posting abilities and analytics. Until I found AgoraPulse, anyway. This site has absolutely killed it for me. I'm just at the beginning of my social media journey, but this is the site that's gonna help boost me

Pros

Listeners are incredible for giving you information about happenings in your field and helping you develop new content. The scheduler is extremely easy to use, and allowing you to build posts across platforms at the same time is a game-changer. I also LOVE the ability to save #hashtag groups The analysis tools are unbeatable. So much detail about your growth in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't get a full view of your daily schedule across all social media platforms unless you're a higher tier user.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

None of them had the right combination of scheduling tools and analyzers. AgoraPulse is truly the ONLY scheduler I've ever found with both a strong scheduler and strong analytical tools.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there Trent, I'm so glad to hear that our features have helped you manage the incoming and outgoing content of your social media profiles! If there's anything else we can do to make your experience better, please reach out. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Positive experience so far!

Pros

I like that all social media touches this software. My team used to use two different tools, one for posting and another for replying to comments. It's great to have everything in one place.

Cons

I would like to have more sophisticated tools to see how our Instagram feeds look while prepping posts on the scheduling tool. I would also like the ability to review reporting based on how we tag comments.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Cost was less and capabilities were on par with the rest!

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Hi there, Definitely reach out to our support team with your wish to have an Instagram Grid view. They'll add your name to our feature request list. Lisa at Agorapulse

Great to hit the ground running and see results very quickly

Previously our socials were largely inactive with sporadic human posts and webhooks when a new blog was posted. This has enabled us to start posting more, see results in slowly increasing interaction, and has made keeping track of our social media easier and less of an effort.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to start using AgoraPulse, and that the UI was intuitive. I am still learning how to use the platform most effectively, but I was able to hit the ground running and start scheduling posts on multiple accounts very quickly after creating the account. I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire before opting to purchase!

Cons

(Caveat: still learning the tool) I think the Categories section could be more easily accessible from the sidebar, and it would be great if there was an option to create Category posts across multiple channels, the same way I am able to when I publish one post at a time. If I want to bulk load a certain Category that will post on both Twitter and LinkedIn at the same time & day, it seems that I have no option but to double the work and bulk upload the same URLs twice. Perhaps this is an option for a higher subscription tier, but as the only user of this tool at my startup, I wouldn't be able to justify the cost of paying more monthly. I am also finding that Inbox for LinkedIn is always empty even though there is activity happening there, but perhaps that is user error or I just need to do more reading in the Help section.

Kassie from Durvet, Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

High Quality SMM Software

I've not found an overall better software for social media management and I highly recommend it to all those I know is social media.

Pros

There is much to like about the software, the publishing calendar, and the inbox feature happen to be at the top of my list. Being able to see an overview by each week or monthly plus by each individual channel is extremely useful. An inbox feature that actually works for all the channels to keep everything localized, plus keeping our teams' responses the same by using the saved replies feature help our branding voice.

Cons

The listening feature could be improved across the channels, however it is still very useful.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Better choice above all others! Great product, keep up the great work!

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied September 2019

So glad our inbox and publishing calendar are working well for you ... so much so that you're recommending it to others! Lisa at Agorapulse

Emma from Esperanza Homes

Agorapulse Review

Pros

What I enjoy about Agorapulse is the organization it gives me when scheduling posts for the month/week. My favorite feature is the automatic publishing for Facebook and how easy it is to post for Instagram. The convenience of saving hashtags for different categories is also a plus. Being able to respond to comments and messages through the inbox tab, has indeed helped in making sure I don't miss any important messages from clients.

Cons

There's nothing I strongly dislike about Agorapulse, I would just say there have been some bug issues, but the company is pretty quick in responding to any delays or concerns.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

The product seem to have all the qualifications we were looking for.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Emma, I'm sooooo glad that Agorapulse is helping you with your publishing and incoming conversations! Isn't the saved hashtags feature a total timesaver? It helps me when I'm in a hashtag fog for sure. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Kai from Assemble Entertainment

Industry: Computer Games

Community Management for a publisher studio

AgoraPulse really makes a lot of things easier and really handy. Having track over planned posts and scheduling content give great control and automates repeating posts on the fly. Still some functionality is missing in crucial points, so that posting directly on some plattforms is still better for the most purposes.

Pros

- Easy to get into - Multiple Accounts even on small price packages - Scheduling and easy overview for planned and already posted content - hashtag groups

Cons

- Missing functionality for special purposes (e.g. multiple languages for Facebook/ link to sites and other persons sometimes go missing without reason) - Instagram tracks Agora as Bot and therefore bans the accounts occasionally after posting from mobile and Agora - Posting on same day requires adjusting the default settings on the time (accidental scheduling for the following day happens a lot)

- Price - Functionality even with small price package - Design - Reviews

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Hi Kai, Thanks for writing this review. Yes, we love small teams as much as we love big teams :) I see you've been in touch with Curt about the language issues. Have you contacted anyone about the timezone issue? Or the bot issue? I've not heard of that issue. Last month, Instagram had a bug that told users of all third party tools that they were banned. They've fixed that, thank goodness. Was that what you were referring to? In any case, thanks again for this review. :) Lisa at Agorapulse

Amanda from Inspiring Vacations

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Just... the best!

I did a lot of research before giving Agorapulse a try. I read a ton of reviews, comparison blogs, talked to others in the Social Media Management industry. Agorapulse was definitely a frontrunner. The free trial won be over immediately. It hasn't been long - only about 6 weeks, but I am learning more each time I use it and keep falling more and more in love.

Pros

Cons

This is tough to answer. If I was being REALLY picky - I would hope that one day I would be able to post gallery posts to Instagram automatically without the notification to my phone. Not a huge deal compared to everything else it does, but would be nice.

Reasons for Choosing Agorapulse

Advice from industry experts.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied October 2019

Hi there Amanda, Soooo glad you're loving Agorapulse, esp. after you did all that research on social media management tools! I use queue categories all the time as well -- aren't they wonderful? When the Instagram API allows us to directly publish carousel posts, we'll be ALL over it :) Here's to continued good times with our tool! Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Competitive and budget-friendly app

We are benefitting greatly from the "listening" and "inbox" feature so we can make sure that we won't miss every single message or inquiry from our client's followers. Also, it is easy for us to schedule our content.

Pros

I have used other apps before, but this one meet our needs. I love the preview box where you could see the look of your post. Also, both social listening and inbox feature make it easier for us to track the messages and comments to ensure that nothing is missed.

Cons

I hope the app has the "best times to post" feature that should automatically appear whenever we schedule our posts so we don't have to go back to the reports section to find or analyze it. I also wish that you will add "Instagram Stories" soon.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there, It's great that you're getting great value from the inbox and listening features. You can schedule Instagram Stories -- be sure to reach out to our support team for more information. Lisa at Agorapulse