Browse AgoraPulse Reviews

Emily from ATSG

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

Pros

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

Cons

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Pricing and number of social profiles available.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We needed to be able to manage more social profiles than Buffer offered.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied September 2021

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at samia@agorapulse.com Best, Samia

Cassandra from ViziSites

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

Pros

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

Cons

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Pricing, support, and educational/training resources.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We were having constant problems with Hootsuite - bugs with individual posts, entire groups of scheduled posts not going out (we're talking 50+ clients at a time not receiving their scheduled posts), the platform overall loaded super slowly, and the only solution they gave me everytime was that we needed to upgrade to stop these glitches from happening. (Not sure how upgrading would have helped considering the package we were on was supposed to support the number of channels we were managing). That platform had turned into a MAJOR headache for us to use.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2021

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

Feels really clunky and there's a lot of improvement to still do

It's allowed us to organise comments and DMs

Pros

I love that we can collaborate as a team and have multiple team members go in to reply etc. I also like the ability to schedule something multiple times.

Cons

Often comments do not get pulled through. Insta DMs never get pulled through so we have to manually check on another platform Editing a post for multiple platforms is not as smart as other software we've used. i.e. I want to be able to upload different image sizes for the different networks but it's not a feature. 'first comment' on IG isn't an option so hashtags need to stay in main post copy. Sometimes comments will come in days or sometimes weeks after they've been posted so we miss them.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It looked great at the time.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We wanted the ability to schedule evergreen content and manage comments better

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2021

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Unfortunately, we do not support Instagram DMs at this moment. However, this is something that we are working on. Regarding our publishing options, we'll be releasing new changes that will make posting a lot easier. If you want to test these new options, feel free to contact me at samia@agorapulse so I can give you early access to these features. Thank you!

Cynthia from Assuaged

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Pros

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

Cons

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Expensive high costs and lack of customer service

Response from Agorapulse

Replied September 2021

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Kassie from Kalahari Resorts

Great Resource for Teams Looking for Ease of Use

Wonderful. Customer service is great. Just using it is easy and has most everything you will need - especially for the cost.

Pros

The ease of use both with the setup, daily use and maintenance of this product is by far the easiest tool out there.

Cons

There are a few features missing, for example being able to search all conversations by a specific word to find select posts.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Lack of customer support and the high pricepoint.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied May 2021

Hi Kassie, Thank you for your review! It's so great to hear that you find Agorapulse to be the easiest tool out therewe strive for this! We hear you on needing to be able to search all conversations by a specific word to find posts. The good news is this is on our roadmap now! We can't give a definite date for release but it's coming :) I have added you to this product feature list so that when we release it, you'll be the first to know. Please reach out if you have any other ideas on how we can improve the product for you! Cheers, Candace

Dustin W. from Dustn.co

Best in class by far

I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

Pros

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

Cons

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is the total package. Features (that work), support that is quick and friendly, UI/UX that makes the job easier and more fun, and a fair price.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

The other tools were extremely limited OR were too expensive to get everything I needed out of them. Not to mention most of the other tools I tried had UI/UX that wasn't as good as Agorapulse.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied May 2021

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Donald from Adventure Life Marketing

Good Value

I've been using Agorapulse for nearly a year. Overall, it is a great option for a small business. It offers more features than other similarly priced products.

Pros

Agorapulse is a great value for small businesses or small agencies, offering a good selection of features.

Cons

The app is serviceable but could be better. Also, I find the geolocation feature lacking when trying to add your location to a post.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Agorapulse offered more features and better analytical tools.

Jodi-Ann from JN Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

Pleased with AgoraPulse

I would definitely recommend AgoraPulse to others because it gets the job done.

Pros

I like that I am able to manage most of my social media accounts on one platform. The scheduling function allows me to schedule my posts ahead of time. This is especially useful around the holiday season or when I have other activities to do.

Cons

I dislike that I get so many email notifications. I also dislike the fact that LinkedIn requires tokens. The mobile app is not user-friendly and it does not allow me to post multiple images. AgoraPulse needs to allow you to post multiple images at once. It also needs to have an autofill option when tagging other users.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse offers more for less. We wanted more in-depth reports.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse offers more for less.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2021

Hi Jodi-Ann, Thank you for sharing this review with the community. You can disable the e-mail notifications from your settings. I will be reaching out to you internally to give you more details on how to fix this, Thank you!

Teresa from Z25 Marketing

Excellent - better than any on the market I’ve tried and I’ve tried a LOT of them!

Excellent!

Pros

Scheduling, multiple queues, collaboration with client/team members.

Cons

They don’t get offer Pinterest or Google My Business .

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Costs, allowing me to create a queue that can skip days posting and multiple queues per account.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied September 2021

Thank you for sharing this great review, Teresa! We are delighted to learn more about you experience with Agorapulse. If you have any suggestions or ideas to improve our platform, feel free to reach out.

Maggie from Living to Roam

A great tool for Social Media Managers

Pros

I love that it's an all-in-one software that helps me create, schedule, manage and report on my content. I've also found the training videos very helpful to see how other business owners are using the tool to get the most out of it.

Cons

I would love to see some more visual planning features for Instagram.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse was better value for money in my opinion. I also found it more user-friendly.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2021

Thank you for sharing this review, Maggie! We are working on some new features that I am sure you're going to LOVE. We will keep you posted on this. Best, Samia

Expensive but solid functionality and support

Happy except for the price. Found them responsive for tech support, even respond to feature requests

Pros

1. The company is always improving the product and really worked hard to match the native platform functionalities and built in feature requests over time – eg Facebook tagging a few years back. 2. Had good additional functions like contest support and prize winner picker, which we used quite a bit. 3. Now they have monthly social media experiments which is awesome for real truths.

Cons

1. Plans are Expensive 2. Does not integrate Google My Business 3. Visualisations in reports are hard for clients to understand. This is a pretty common problem across different SMM saas anyway — the charts are ok to see trends, but to many clients straight-up numbers are the most comprehensible. 4. Did not have automated publishing to Instagram during the years we used Agorapulse so we had to pay for another app that did allow it and eventually stopped using Agorapulse for this reason. By the time they had this feature we were locked into an annual plan for that other app

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It was cheaper a few years ago when we used it as they were fairly new, and there were not many comprehensive alternatives to Hootsuite. The interface was great, it had lots of useful functionalities and we liked it and the dev/support team a lot

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Hootsuite's UI is pretty ugly and it was not intuitive, plus it's just way too expensive. Agorapulse's calendar view for scheduling with a view of different social channels was so much more user friendly than Hootsuite's column view for different channels.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied April 2021

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Agorapulse! We want to let you know that you are heard and would love to be able to talk with you more about your review. Please feel free to reach out to me or our support so we can talk with you directly! So happy to hear you appreciate us constantly improving Agorapulse! We strive to give you the BEST. Talk with you soon, Candace Agorapulse

Diana from Adams Consulting Group, Inc.

Agorapulse is my fave (and I've tried them all)

I love Agorapulse!!! It makes my life easier. It's the reason I've been able to stay active on Twitter for so many years. If it wasn't for this tool, I would have likely gotten off Twitter a looooong time ago.

Pros

I've used Agorapulse daily for several years. Since I only use Twitter, that's the only platform I use it for. It's easy to use, I like the plethora of features, and it just plain works every single time. There's no problems or hassles. The customer service team is super nice too (and very responsive). I like the publishing calendar a lot, but this tool is way more comprehensive than the standard publishing tool. There are a ton of features. I setup my queue times, so I can either add each post to the queue, or publish it next. That keeps me from having to schedule each tweet individually. I've sent 190,000 tweets over the past decade. My teenage son helps me manage my Twitter with Agorapulse. He sets up my tweets and assigns them to me. Then I go in and look at each one, and then approve it (or not) and then it queues to publish. He has a login, and I have a login. It's perfect. This tool would be great for a social media team at an office. You can assign certain roles (permissions) for each person. Of course, you can tweet from within Agorapulse, but I don't use it much for that. It's there though. There's also a pretty cool report section. It measure all kinds of things, like brand awareness, engagement, audience growth, etc. It's a nice complement to the Twitter reports. I like how it looks too. The UI is really nice. ✔️I tried many different social media management tools before I found Agorapulse. It's definitely my fave! A++++++

Cons

I really struggled to think of a "con" to Agorapulse, but I did think of something that would make it better. I work as a tech influencer for a couple brands. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes to compose one of those tweets. There are so many details to get correct (the link, the hashtags, the sentiment, the picture, etc). It would be nice to have the ability to save those tweets as drafts so I could come back to them. Oh, and also, a search feature would be nice. Sometimes I think of a tweet I sent a while back, and I want to go back to find it and re-queue it to go out again. Since there's not a search feature for the publishing calendar, I have to go to search.twitter.com to search for the tweet so I can determine the date it was tweeted. Then I go back into Agorapulse on that date to find it and re-queue it (by clicking the "duplicate post" button). I'm surprised I thought about 2 things that might make it better!

Response from Agorapulse

Replied April 2021

Hi Diana, Thank you for taking time out of your day to write this amazing review of Agorapulse! Samia has reached out to talk with you more about your opinions and thoughts. :) We love to hear that you work with your son too, how fun! We are very blessed to have clients like you. Thank you for providing some great ideas; talk about a great brainstorm! We have given your feedback to our Product team and I have added you to that specific feature list. This way, if the Product Team decides to move forward with creating any of your features, you'll be notified! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Best, Candace

rebecca from Reliance Home Comfort

Makes my life easier

Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

Pros

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

Cons

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Had everything we needed for less $.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

For the social inbox and shared calendar.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied April 2021

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback. A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing! Please let me know if you have any questions! Best, Candace

Tanisha from Seguin ISD

So far, so good

Overall I have had a good experience.

Pros

I like the abliltiy to plan ahead and repeat posts without having to recreate them everytime. I also like that my team can proof posts before we send them out.

Cons

I do not like that I have to jump through hoops to go back and make an edit in Facebook, and I hate that the reports are not included in the huge price that we already pay. Reports should not be an add on feature.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I thought I was gaining the ability to make weekly reports, since it is an add on, I am considering looking at alternatives at the end of our subscription for this year.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I wanted more planning options, and reports, but they cost extra and I was not told that in the beginning.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied February 2021

Hi Tanisha, Thank you for your review! Unlimited reports are included with every Agorapulse subscription. We did release a new add-on a few months back that allows you to build customized reports with data from multiple social profiles. However, unlimited individual reports (and exports) are and will remain included with every plan. We are currently working on new publishing options that will help you schedule (and edit) your content faster. We hope that you'll like them! Again, thank you so much for your comments!

Alyssa from Keller Developments

Very handy tool

This software helps me be able to post to social media on 10 different accounts, super simply

Pros

The feature that stuck out the most to me and helped me decide to purchase was the direct Instagram integration. I had tried other software that needed 3rd party software and a bunch of steps just to schedule a post to Instagram. Agorapulse will schedule it and easily send the information to your phone app so its just a click away from posting.

Cons

The things I like the least are just tiny improvements that need made, however the app has an EXTENSIVE request system that allows you to request features, upvote/downvote, and see feature developments progress which I really enjoy. They are constantly adding new features and updates.

the instagram functionality

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

able to connect multiple accounts

Response from Agorapulse

Replied January 2021

Hi Alyssa, Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review! We are so glad to hear that our tool is helping with your daily tasks. If you have anything else to add, please let us know. We're always here to help!

Andrew from Audient

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

Pros

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

Cons

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Better graphic user interface (GUI) Better value for price Very responsive customer support Best all round product proposition

Response from Agorapulse

Replied January 2021

Hi Andrew, We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Kylie from 2oddballs

Great for teams!

Overall, I'm very impressed with what AgoraPulse has to offer. It's a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but it is worth it. I can't imagine going back to any other software.

Pros

I like that you can easily assign stuff in your inbox to team members. Sending the product for review is very helpful too. I also appreciate the fact that I get a notification as soon as something might be wrong and then again when it is fixed. With other software I've tried, you don't know something is wrong until a post doesn't go out.

Cons

I do wish there was a way to manage Google My Business through AgoraPulse. I heard that's coming, so hopefully in the future!

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

My team and I did a free trial to a few and ultimately decided on AgoraPulse because of the calendar view, ease of use, overall design (this is important to us), and the team-oriented communication features.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I had 2 instagram accounts that wouldn't connect properly. Contact customer support, and they kept saying they were sending it on to the technical team. They were disconnected for 6 months! When I asked for a refund for the year I hadn't used, they said I must finish out my year. When that year was up, I immediately switched. It was just bad, bad, bad.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied December 2020

Thanks so much for your comments, Kylie! We're very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come.

Lynne from World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM)

Industry: Philanthropy

Amazing value for publishing & analytics! Excellent customer service

Pros

The best part is the amazing customer service! They are responsive and generally have a good response for everything - including an idea to workaround if needed. The interface is nice and user-friendly. It was easy for team members to get used to the publishing and analytics tools. The crowd favourite is the ability to publish to (and edit for) multiple channels easily from one place. The price is incredibly accessible, especially for a non-profit like us! Love the system for addressing clients' wishes - we can vote and comment on them, and get updates when they're being worked on or the opportunity to consult with an AP team member on them. Overall I feel more efficient using AP.

Cons

I had to add all 40 social accounts myself, which was long. I believe this is being fixed soon (if not already). They really need to add a draft option and/or option to add notes to the calendar to address the lack of ability to plan social posts using AP. Again, this is something that seems to be on their radar. There are other, smaller limitations, like not being able to schedule (or upload a carousel) from the app. Social listening can definitely become more sophisticated, and I'm confident it will.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Buffer and Swat lacked functionalities and customer service we wanted. Hootsuite was not available at the enterprise level in our country.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Falcon.io was also good (and had responsive customer service), but was very expensive for us as a non-profit organization. We found AgoraPulse had the same functionality (and the bonus of all-in-one publishing) at a better price.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied December 2020

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the fabulous review! Our team is thrilled you're happy with our service! And yes, you're right! We are already working on some pretty awesome features that I'm sure you will like. :-) Stay tuned!

Amy from Kapeesh Marketing, LLC

Most robust with client approval process

We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Pros

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

Cons

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

Features and price.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Lack of tech support, client approval process, and adequate reporting.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied December 2020

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars. I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button. Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Tiffany from SIlver Lining Home Healthcare

Just Do It

It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

Pros

The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Cons

Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It was easier to sign up, user friendly and integrated with my social media accounts the easiest. Initial impression was the overall best. And I could do it all without reaching out to your helpdesk; that's important.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I wasn't super happy with Hootsuite. It was a bit clunky and if we were going to go with a paid version, I wanted it to be something I was really happy with.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Madison from Oxford Recovery Center

Easy to Use, Increases Productivity, and Allows for Admin Approvals

Overall, our experience with Agorapulse has been extremely positive. We are no longer having to spend time every day posting to separate platforms, we are more easily able to get approvals on posts, and we've been able to easily target analytics to find the best days and times to post. We are very happy with our experience thus far.

Pros

Agorapulse is incredibly easy to use and has increased the productivity of our marketing team. It saves us hours of work, and we can plan campaigns easier than before we had the tool. In addition, Agorapulse is the only scheduling tool we found that has a post approvals calendar, which is essential for our team. Our administrators love the approvals calendar and love the platform and how easy it is to use. Integrating Agorapulse into our daily routine was seamless and we immediately noticed the improvements in our productivity, creativity, and ability to be more active across all platforms/channels.

Cons

There are only a couple of features our team feels could use some improvement. We frequently run into issues with the 5MB photo size restriction (across all platforms). We also wish it was easier to post a photo carousel from Agorapulse to Instagram without having to send a notification to a phone because we've had issues getting the feature to work, and we often have to schedule a separate post to Instagram and choose only one photo versus posting an entire carousel. However, considering the pros of this software and the increase in productivity we've seen since implementing it, these are small takeaways and not extremely difficult to work around when needed.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The primary feature that sold us on Agorapulse over other platforms was the approvals calendar. No other platform had an approvals process that was as seamless or accessible. We did consider Hootsuite for its integrating capabilities, as we will be implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 very soon, but our Executive Team decided the admin features (i.e. the approvals calendar) were more important than a potential integration.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hi Madison, What a delight to read how efficient your content approval with our new Shared Calendars! Isn't a big timesaver? As soon as Instagram's API lets third party directly publish carousels, we'll add it to our dashboard. Fingers crossed! Lisa at Agorapulse

Stephen from Spanish River Church

A Breath of Fresh Air

Pros

There is so much I love about this software. From scheduling to cropping posts in the app to prepare for posting has been such a pleasure. I love the ability to edit copy for each platform and the ability to save my hashtag groupings. The analytics are also absolutely incredible!

Cons

There is not much I don't like, I came over from Buffer and this software has been excellent. The only cons I find are with the Instagram API which is out of your control.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The UI was profoundly better!

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

They did not offer the ability to reply right within the app any longer! This was a big issue for me! Was a big reason why I started looking for another service.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hello Stephen, Thanks so much of sharing your story of coming over from Buffer! I'm so glad you're seeing great value in our engagement, publishing, and reporting features. Here's hoping that Instagram API gets friendlier with third party tools! Lisa at Agorapulse

Dan from Suburban Collection

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

Pros

AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the ability to comment on posts through your company's Facebook Ad Account. Usually, this isn't the case. Usually, if you want to see those comments, you have to visit Facebook's Ad Manager and navigate your way through menus and options - PER EACH AD - to get to the comments. Exhausting, right? Agorapulse brings it all into the platform and even allows you to filter those comments in or out of your "listening" dashboard or routine. Magnificent! Automation/Queues - Queues allow you to post content at different times on different days. The beauty of a queue gives the content creator freedom to stay in the creative mind without having to worry about minor date and time details. We want all of our posts to reach as many people as possible but it's hard to switch from left-brain to right-brain thinking every 2 minutes. With a queue, since you've already established the best dates and times per social platform, all you have to do is churn out creative content and allow the queue to works its magic. Again, this makes life so much simpler!

Cons

Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The Listening feature and the ability to organize fans and followers into an internal "CRM" were alluring values to us.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

SproutSocial's listening capabilities and queues were not on par with with AgoraPulse's value per price point.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hi Dan, So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver? You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Great for Higher Ed

I don't have much negative to say! It's really a great, functional software and my team has not missed the features that we paid more for with another product (besides the reporting add-on).

Pros

Agorapulse's scheduling functions and ways to monitor are seamless. I love that you can automatically "hide" posts that use derogatory keywords. It makes my life much easier! I haven't used it yet, but being able to do scheduling in bulk is a great feature.

Cons

I don't understand why Agorapulse would add a reporting feature at an expensive, additional cost. You should be able to pull a comprehensive group report without paying more money. If I schedule a post at one time for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, I would like for that to stay grouped. Currently, you have to go back in and edit each post individually.

overall a better product

Cost savings

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hi there, It's always a good day when I read that someone is using our Inbox Assistant to automatically moderate incoming conversations. So glad it's made your life easier. Lisa at Agorapulse

Adam from ClarityCoat LLC

The Best I Have Used, But Always Room To Grow

Very, very positive. The couple of times that I have needed help with something the staff was there immediately and helped. Also, when COVID first hit Agora was more than willing to forego a month's payment until we knew what was going to happen to our company. Zero pushback, zero arguing. That speaks VOLUMES of the kind of company you are.

Pros

What I like most about Agorapulse is it the LEAST finicky social media scheduler that I have used. I have tried others (if you can publish the names of other companies: Hootsuite, Buffer. If you can't, just delete this line) and with those I was CONSTANTLY having to fix something. You can tell immediately that Agorapulse is in a different league than other social media schedulers. It is meant for managing multiple different accounts and to scale to use with teams. I recently brought someone on to help with some basic scheduling and I just had to simply add them, give them privileges, they scheduled the content, sent it to me to review and I could review and accept quickly across all of the socials. Easy, breezy, lemon-squeezy.

Cons

The only large con I can find about the software currently is not being able to easily adjust a post when it is scheduled across multiple different accounts. Example: I have a company that is in several different countries and as such different time zones. If I want to adjust some wording in one of those countries profiles I have to duplicate the original post and then schedule just that countries post. I realize I am probably in the extreme minority that has this problem but just wanted it known. The only other gripe is it's integration with Instagram, but that is NOT Agorapulse's fault. Instagram is a such a diva software to work with and it hates any sort of efficiency or outside API integration. It could honestly leave tomorrow and I would care less.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Highly recommended from peers in the industry.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

I constantly had issues with the other schedulers. In fact, one of them I got locked out of my account and customer service didn't even get back to me for TWO WEEKS. Unacceptable.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hi Adam, Thanks so much for this review. It's fantastic that you've found our publishing scheduler to be next-level. As far as the Instagram API goes -- oy, don't get me started :) I also hear what you're saying about editing for different time zones. I'll talk to my product team about this one. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Mia from Preventive Vet

Industry: Veterinary

Easy to use Love the Repeating Scheduler Option

I've been doing this a long time and have used a lot of different tools. This is one of the best if not the best.

Pros

Being able to schedule Facebook posts multiple times, set it and forget it, and be able to visualize and edit dates and times is a lifesaver for us. I also love being able to monitor YouTube comments outside of YouTube and schedule posts to Instagram. As someone whose main role isn't social media but is the only one able to do it, Agorapulse has been an incredible help.

Cons

I ran into some issues with managing another user's use of the tool (learning to use the scheduler vs. the queue upload options), but my own experience has been really easy and great.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We were using the free version of Hootsuite. Ultimately being able to moderate YouTube comments brought us to Agorapulse, but I prefer AP overall.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied November 2020

Hi Mia, So glad Agorapulse is working for you, esp. because you're not a dedicated social media manager! Isn't it super easy to find all the YouTube comments in your inbox? I also like the YouTube keyword monitoring feature for brand mentions. Lisa at Agorapulse

Michael from Dr. Schär

Very user-friendly and efficient to use with some minor weaknesses

Simple setup, very easy and efficient to use, even for non-digital-affine people, many easy-to-use functions and many channels are supported. All in all, it makes working in a company with many pages and many users much easier. The calendar overview of scheduled posts is also very useful, you can easily move posts by drag and drop. Only the display of comments under ad-posts is missing. And great would be a built-in advertising option (i.e. automatic boosting or similar). But new functions are constantly added.

Pros

We looked at many tools for social media management. The price-performance ratio was by far the best at Agorapulse (even if the name is a bit bulky to pronounce ;-) The tool supports multiple channels, has an efficient and easy user rights management, has extensive and very easy to use approval processes or processes to assign messages and comments to other users. The built-in translation function is ideal because we work internationally and this makes the work much easier. Another advantage is that you can schedule Instagram Stories, which has proven to be complicated in the past and with other tools. The tool itself is self-explanatory, a long training is not necessary. The reports are useful and complement the information from Facebook Insights very well. In addition, you get Instagram reportings, which you miss with Instagram itself. All in all, I can recommend the tool because of its ease of use, the variety of functions and the good price-performance ratio.

Cons

The tool has some weaknesses, e.g. it does not support all features of the different platforms, such as Facebook carousels. In these cases the use the platforms themselves is necessary. And what is also missing is that comments on Facebook/Instagram ads are displayed. Agorapulse only shows comments on organic posts.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Because of the good price-performance ratio and because the tool is very easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

The tool has been discontinued.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Hello Michael, It's super to hear how our tool's onboarding, inbox, and reporting options have worked for your worldwide team. Our inbox captures ad comments on Facebook and Instagram so continue to reach out to our support team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Francois from Darewise

Industry: Computer Games

An easy to pick up, affordable solution

This is a great choice for a limited team with a tight budget. They also have a great customer service and online resources, so the need for onboarding collaborators is pretty limited.

Pros

Agorapulse is easy to set up and mess with, and the trial period combined with a wealth of online resources make it a breeze to switch to. It's the 2nd company I've converted to Agorapulse and the combination of attractive pricing and eaase to pick up is pretty great.

Cons

At times the interface can be janky, especially when switching between assigned publications and scheduled ones, so it could probably benefit from a higher-level view. I mentioned pricing as good but if you want add-ons like extra team members, they are pretty dear, and I think the higher tiers (I'm on the $99/mo) are more on par with other software offerings in terms of cost.

Price

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Loomly only offered post scheduling, and we needed a tool to manage conversations as well.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Hi Francois, Thanks for turning on not one, but two companies on to Agorapulse! Glad you find the tool and the learning resources easy to use. Lisa at Agorapulse

Alissa from Real Good Content LLC

Great Software for Boutique Agencies – Could Be Better

My overall experience with Agorapulse is mixed but leans more positive. I spent *a lot* of time reviewing and comparing all scheduling software, and for the purposes of an agency, it offers the most functionality for the cost (though still quite the investment for a small company). The customer support has been great from the very beginning and I put huge value on that. I will most likely continue with Agorapulse beyond my first year, but the cons listed above do give me pause. Hoping the support team has listened to everyone's requests for first comment hashtags and the ability to rearrange photos.

Pros

As an agency, Agorapulse really does make it easy to organize clients by channel and work efficiently with team members. Scheduling articles for LinkedIn and Facebook is mostly seamless and straightforward. I love the review functionality, which makes it incredibly simple to share posts between team members for review and approval. The reporting and listening features seem fantastic and it's on our list to spend more time utilizing those functions. Customer support is excellent and the team is very responsive in live chat, email, and the Facebook members group.

Cons

There are several quirks with Agorapulse that prevent me from completely loving the software. As an agency that specializes in real estate and works with a lot of photos, the inability to rearrange photos once uploaded for a post is a huge time suck for us. We do often have difficulty tagging users within posts and adding locations. The Instagram functionality is also missing a few key features, including a visual grid planner and first comment hashtag scheduler. These two functions force me to pay for a secondary software for managing Instagram, which is a large additional expense.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

I chose Agorapulse over other software primarily because, as an agency, we needed to add a lot of profiles, which proved to be cost-prohibitive on most other software. Additionally, the review/approval process between team members is a huge value-add. Agorapulse does seem to be the best offering currently on the market for non-enterprise, boutique agencies.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Hi Alissa, Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad to hear that our social media management tool has streamlined things for your busy agency. Our publishing product team is hard at work at the three Instagram-friendly features you mention. I see that you were already on the notification list for the grid, but I added you to the lists for the first comment and rearrange photo features. You'll be notified once they are released. Thanks for seeing the value in our tool, Alissa. We working on making the tool irresistible for you. Lisa at Agorapulse

Annika from Win Without War

Great software for our team

Overall we switched to this from a terrible previous software, in Agorapulse has give us all the tools we needed and more for managing our social media.

Pros

Drafting tool for posts is very straightforward. We love how convenient it is to review and take care of comments and DMs from all our social media accounts in one place. Other tools like the reporting and social listening features are also really helpful and provide so much insight.

Cons

There are couple small issues with drafting posts that can be a bit frustrating, for example we can only upload one image for an IG post and can't do a gallery except through the mobile app. Also too bad we can't tag accounts on an image for Twitter.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Agorapulse had all the features we needed most plus some extra, and for the best price compared to others.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Buffer was all-around terrible, unreliable and sometimes randomly deleting scheduled posts, unhelpful reporting tools, and other issues.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied October 2020

Hi Annika, I'm glad our inbox, publishing, listening, and reporting features are helping you do your job easier! I wish the Instagram API let us let you publish carousels directly -- here's hoping the Instagram powers that be reverse their rule on that soon. Lisa at Agorapulse

Caleb from Wefluens

Overall, the best bang-for-buck social media marketing software out right now!

With Agorapulse, we are able to schedule posts, manage profiles, and give detailed reports to all of our clients in the easiest way possible. I only hope that Instagram makes edits to their API allowing for carousels to be posted through a 3rd party app like Agorapulse. This software really handles any managing or tracking you need for your business or clients.

Pros

I love the ease of use. When training new employees on how to use this software it takes no time at all until they understand the ins and outs of the platform. The features across this platform is only limited by Facebook and Instagram API. Anything a platform can do, Agorapulse does. To be so rich in features yet still easy to implement and learn is really something special.

Cons

Recently, Agorapulse implemented Power Reports, which was the one feature it was really missing. It allows for us to combine reports for multiple social media profiles in one file, instead of having to combine the reports externally like before. Its a fantastic feature, but for something that seems so necessary, I would say it is a con that it will cost extra once it is fully implemented (currently free while testing the feature).

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

While Hootsuite is the normal go-to in the industry, when I tried out Agorapulse there was no way I would turn it down. Agorapulse makes it much easier to manage posting schedules across multiple social profiles and also is easier to use for posting. These 2 tasks are the most common on the platform, so having them be as easy as possible helped us make our workflow much more efficient. Agorapulse is also easier when it comes to training someone who is new to using software to manage social profiles.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied September 2020

Hi there Caleb, I'm so glad to hear that you've found Agorapulse to be easier for your agency to publish content to your clients' social media profiles! We too hope that Instagram further opens its API so that we can provide even more functionality. It's great to hear how you're enjoying the Power Reports. We're working on a price point that most of our customers will be willing to pay. Stay tuned! Lisa at Agorapulse

Mauro from UpperDeck Branding

Reliable, easy to use with solid streamlined approval-by-customer process.

I believe when you create social content professionally you need a solid, reliable, cross-platform tool. Agorapulse provides all that with no frills and at a reasonable cost. On top of that, it has an outstanding customer service and a community of users who share feedback and tips.

Pros

After using Agorapulse regularly every day for more than 6 months now for posting content on Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter, I am very impressed with its reliability. Its easy of use allows for massive bulk posting without glitches, above all if you need client's approval for every single post. Composing, adding images, keywords and hashtags, scheduling and duplicating for several social networks are streamlined and can be done easily in one shot. Queuing by category and scheduling for specific date/time allow for fast automation of regular and on-the-fly content, quickly re-arranging posts if you need to edit your publishing schedule with last minute content.

Cons

The apps are functional however they don't offer all the features of the desktop/web version. They're OK if you need to post something fast or to approve content, but for creation and scheduling of multiple posts across networks I'd recommend to stick to the desktop version.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It was the best choice for managing multiple social networks with scheduling and customer approval process. It's pretty straight-forward and easy to use (a must-have if you deal with non-expert customers) and can be used on smartphones and tablets with dedicated app. Other products were more expensive or lacked features.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied July 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Mauro! I'm delighted to hear how well all the scheduling features are working for your agency. I hear what you're saying about the mobile app. We'll make sure that we're clearer on stating what the mobile app can do v. the desktop app. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Nathaly from Enbaya Prepaid Meters

Industry: Utilities

Simple but Powerful

The price for the quality of the functionality and wide range of the functionality is amazing! I get almost everything I would get on sprout social but at a better price for what we need and it's so easy to navigate. On the basis I get everything I need and anything else is just a wonderful bonus. I'm excited to see how this developes

Pros

I like that I have all the reports I need from a general over all social stand as well as individual post. I also enjoy that I can access all the inboxes and comments section for each of the platforms. It was big worry for me to be able to get to each comment and not worry about missing one. Being able to tag comments and posts was also important to me so that I could keep track of what kind of posts to create in future.

Cons

Sprout Social gives the perfect timing for when to post something, and although Agora does give this information, it is not readily available when posting. After scheduling a bulk post on multiple pages, sometimes I want to change the whole bulk, but I have to access them one by one. It is also fantastic that I can see competitor data but I can only add on competitor on the subscription that we are on.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The user friendliness and the price over all

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Hootsuite was very expensive. We found that it wasn't very userfriendly, quite difficult to find what we were looking for. So although it claims to have so much functionality we landed up only using it to schedule posts. A collective inbox and being able to watch comments come through was also very important to use and that wasn't available at the time

Response from Agorapulse

Replied June 2020

Hi Nathaly, I love hearing how you're making great use of our reporting, inbox, and publishing features ... and that you're saving money! You're right: we don't have the optimal time feature. But I'll add your email to our notification list for this feature -- you'll get a message when it's added to our product roadmap. If you have any other feature requests, definitely let us know! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Ben from Fluid Ideas

Has improved our agency workflow ten-fold!

Very positive, we had a hitch with shared calendars which turned out to be a bug that had never happened before, the customer service team escalated quickly and came back to me in the following days when the technical team had fixed it - couldn't ask for any more.

Pros

The main reason for moving to AgoraPulse is the fact that it offers publishing, listening and community engagement with all providing great service but at a very competitive price for our size of agency. It is constantly introducing new features such as the shared calendar which is allowing us to drop another service and bring clients on to AgoraPulse for all processes of social management.

Cons

Not much - the only thing we would love is an alert when channels have no content scheduled in, given the number of accounts we manage it would be great to have this to know when they are about to run out or have run out.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Great onboarding and trial period plus price.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Needed additional listening and community management services which Buffer proved too expensive for and also the ability to post videos natively on LinkedIn which Buffer didn't offer.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied June 2020

Hi Ben, So glad the features, customer support, and price point are working well for your agency! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Essential tool for the day to day running of my business

Pros

As a social media management business, with over 30 profiles in our portfolio, Agorapulse makes management a breeze. No messages slip through and the inbox function helps our whole team stay on top of incoming messages. Scheduling and rescheduling (with tabs) helps us with listening and reporting to our clients, and the interface is visual and easy to navigate. Not a day goes by that we don't use Agorapulse.

Cons

Generally I am pretty happy. The only downside is the monthly fee which is quite high for a small business like mine. I would like more features to be included in the price like competitor reports. I would also like to see deeper social listen features to be released.

More features

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Hootsuite legacy was phased out and if I had to upgrade to their pro package - cost for cost Agorapulse just had so many more useful features.

William from BJ's Bingo

Continuous improvement and innovation

Pros

The Agorapulse platform has a slick user interface and is extremally intuitive. It allows us to manage multiple brands across various social channels. The insights feature is extremally useful allowing us to create bespoke, branded reports for our business and other clients. Agorapulse's customer support is very efficient in resolving issues. Often within an hour or so via a chat-based platform. Agorapulse is continually improving its product and it's easy to see what features and services are being developed for future release. Users can also suggest features which then enter the development workflow.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like the Agorapulse App lags behind the desktop version. That being said the app is very good and one of the best I have used.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied April 2020

Hi there William, Thank you for all the kind words about our interface, support team, and product development! (We're also working on improving our mobile app.) Lisa at Agorapulse

Mike from Digital Hill Multimedia

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Pros

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Cons

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Interaction with their team, features, and ease of use were key.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Ease of use and interface, teaming ability was simpler and more intuitive.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Start, Great Potential

Pros

The reports are nice. It's great that the analytics (and activity record) pulls in posts that were scheduled natively to platforms. The permissions feature is crucial to us as an organization managing over 200 social media accounts and their admins. Customer service is out of this world. Questions submitted to chat are answered quickly. I was so impressed when I received a personalized screen-recording as a response during troubleshooting. I sent it to my superiors to show them how we could improve our own customer relations.

Cons

There NEEDS to be a way to create draft posts. At present, the software is ideal for companies that sell a product or produce evergreen content. However, for institutions that share mostly news, events and updates, the absence of drafts makes it difficult to schedule more than a week out. Would love the option to make labels accessible across accounts/users so that the owner can create a filing system for the users. The media restrictions need to be updated. Twitter and Instagram allow uploads of media with specs that Agorapulse will not allow scheduling to those platforms.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Equal or greater abilities for a lower price.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Agorapulse matched CoSchedule's functionality at a lower price.

Response from Agorapulse

Replied March 2020

Hi there, Thanks so much for your detailed feedback! Has support shown you a workaround for the draft issue you mention? Our new shared calendar feature might also help you with not-yet-there scheduled posts. It sounds like you have a great relationship with support so do reach out to them. Lisa at Agorapulse

Sara from Western Specialty Contractors

The Best Kept Secret: Social Media Marketing Tool, Agorapulse is the magician behind the curtain

Anytime I have had an issue with Agorapulse (my issues were user errors, lol) my chat interactions with support have been absolutely delightful. The response to any of my inquiries has been surprisingly quick and everyone I have dealt with has felt real and with just the right touch of humor to keep things fun. Agorapulse has made social media management FUN and giving me confidence when managing it all by myself could easily have turned into a scary nightmare! I can't say enough good things about my experience with Agorapulse. I'm a huge fan and advocate!

Pros

I took over our social media marketing in the middle of last year. Social Media Management is not what I do full time. Instead, it's a tiny portion, and I have minimal time to dedicate myself to it. I began hunting for software to help me quickly balance everything. (I knew from experience I did not want to use Hootsuite. Several of us have tried it and found it challenging to manage our social media accounts with Hootsuite.) After doing a little digging, I stumbled across AgoraPulse and decided to give it a try for a year. And I have been incredibly happy that I made that decision! This platform has made it so simple to set up a posting calendar. (For example, I can have a job post shared on our Facebook page every Monday morning. And our LinkedIn page every Wednesday afternoon.) Once I had my calendar set up with the types of posts I plan to create; I simply had to start adding to the queues. Then, Agorapulse rotates my posts, in those pre-selected slots, for the length of time I determine for each post. Agorapulse is fantastic as a listening tool as well! I love the control that I have. I love the easy-to-understand data that I always have at my fingertips, ready to show upper management of our social reach. I love that I can easily access Agorapulse from online and the app on my phone. And I love how effortless it is to create and post current marketing content across all of our accounts/platforms. Agorapulse has made me look like a professional!

Cons

My single issue has been in regard to payment. My company requires me to pay vendors by check using an invoice. Unfortunately, Agorapulse is not (or was not at that time) set up to receive payment inside the United States and I am currently unable to set up vendors outside the United States. So, we had to get creative and pay using a one-time-use debit card set up specifically for my annual subscription. We were able to figure it out and everyone I dealt with was very accommodating (they even extended my trial until payment could be arranged), but it would be much easier for our needs if Agorapulse was set up to receive payment to a PO Box or something within the US. Until this is changed, I will have to have these one-time-use debit cards created annually. Agorapulse is absolutely worth it, but it is a teeny bit annoying.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is an affordable option, but even over price, I chose this tool because it is clean, simple and easy to use and is presented to me in a way that is fun and exciting to use.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Sara, You have so many great quotables here! First of all, I'm sure you looked like a professional *before* you used our tool, but I'm glad that having us is icing on your professional cake! I'm equally happy to hear that we bring fun to your social media management. I wish there was something we could do about the invoice situation -- but if there's anything else we can do for you, definitely reach out to your friends on the support team! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Victoria from Elevate Marketing Co.

The best you'll get for the price!

It's been a great experience! Their support team is very responsive and I love that we can request features.

Pros

I love the ability to schedule and customize content on multiple channels at once. Being able to tweak content for each platform is a huge perk.

Cons

I wish there was the ability to schedule Instagram stories and have them publish automatically. I'd also love the ability to publish on Google My Business.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The price for Agorapulse was much more reasonable for the plan that we needed.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We were using multiple platforms for scheduling and reporting, so being able to consolidate our social media management to one platform was a huge perk.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Hi there Victoria, So happy to hear how you're loving the "per network" tweaks. Nobody does it quite like us for that feature. :) I've just added your name to a notification list for Google My Business -- once we launch this feature, you'll be notified. As far as scheduling Instagram Stories WITHOUT push notifications -- as soon as Instagram's API lets us, we'll be on it like white on rice! Lisa at Agorapulse

Great Tool for Social Media Managers

Overall, our team is very happy with Agorapulse - the functionality, support and features.

Pros

It was difficult for us to find a tool that met our "must-haves" for social media management. This tool allows for scheduling posts and also queueing content which we really like the ability to hop between both structures. The reporting is effortless - we've saved at least 5 hours a month on running reports for our clients - and the reports include the client logo which is a big plus!

Cons

While we love using the queus for scheduling content, it would be great if we could set each queues frequency. Right now, it is set up so that a queue pushing content every week on the day you set it. It would be great to set a queue to push content every other week or something like that. Additionally, it would be great if we could add internal notes to the content calendar. This would broaden the functionality of the tool for other marketing campaigns other than just social media.

Price and feature sets

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We switched based on the lack of reporting and functionality. Though, with ContentCal we could include internal notes and create campaigns, which we desperately miss with Agorapulse.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied February 2020

Hi there, So glad Agorapulse saves you time with your agency. Have you tried the new reports yet? Hope you like them as much as I do! You have two really cool requests -- the non-weekly queues and calendar notes. If you read this, reach out to me (I don't know your name). I'd be happy to add you to our features list for these two. Lisa at Agorapulse

Matteo from Mediatel srl

Complete for all we need

The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Pros

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

Cons

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

It offered more flexibility and a better price structure, even if it lacked in some functions.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Cassidy from Wide Open Media Group

Industry: Online Media

Easy Social Publishing Tool for Media Company

Working with Agorapulse has been great. We have over 60+ social profiles we manage, and using Agora has made managing all of them a lot easier.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly experience for managing multiple social platforms. Also great customer service -- very responsive in real time when a problem occurs that needs a solution.

Cons

There are some minor details - like being able to bulk upload links without having to us a CSV, or being able to send something to the top of the queue without having to scroll all the way up - that would be nice to have that aren't in the software now.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Had more features for what we need to run all of our social profiles, and had the best demo.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

We wanted a social publishing platform that was a lot more user-friendly and had better customer service.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

I'm so glad our dashboard and customer support are helping your agency manage all those social profiles! Here's to a great year for Wide Open Media! Lisa at Agorapulse

Matt from JUSTHANKS

Industry: Packaging and Containers

AgoraPulse solves two critical problems that others struggle with...

In general, as a business owner, I deal with a lot of different user interfaces and productivity platforms on a daily basis, AgoraPulse included. That said, AgoraPulse is simply my favorite tool in terms of user friendliness and overall experience. I don’t really know how they pulled it off, but AgoraPulse turned a challenging task into a simple and intuitive experience...this is their strength, and that is a good strength to have in any user-centric industry. I am a big fan!

Pros

ArogaPulse helps me in two key ways that other social media management platforms can’t match: 1) The interface is intuitively easy to navigate; therefore saving time and minimizing the potential for user error in content management and creation...all accomplished by a very clever and intuitive workflow interface that very intentionally does not overwhelm the user, which is a huge challenge with a feature rich platform such as AgoraPulse. 2) The amazing customer support is second to none...not just in promptness, but in knowledge and tone, I am impressed with the support I get each and every time (it doesn’t even feel like support, it feels like a helpful conversation).

Cons

Honestly, I can’t really think of any negatives. It has been a pleasurable journey from the beginning. As a business owner, I am very impressed and the quality of the experience is a big priority in my approach both professionally and personally.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

As a business owner managing a never ending daily to-do-list, I need tools that are intuitive, well designed, flexible, and intelligently engineered. AgoraPulse in my mind has the best overall package, but the amazing customer support that I experienced just tops it all off with a bang. Great product and fantastic service!

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied January 2020

Thanks, Matt! So glad our dashboard and customer support (or "helpful conversation team") are making your life at JUSTHANKS easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Dustyn from Anania Media

A Marketing Agency's Best Friend

It's a marketers best friend! We can't imagine managing all of this social content with another third party app.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to design content out weeks in advance. The listening tool is helping our team connect with users and the approval system makes it easy to manage my employee's work on a daily basis.

Cons

That I have to purchase more after 32. We are always looking to expand and add more social profiles to the calendars, I fear one day our organization will outgrow AgoraPulse, which is not ideal because we have all grown to love it.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Price and ease of use, it can't be stressed enough.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse is better in every shape and form, its a no-brainer.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi Dustyn, My favorite quote of the day: "A Marketing Agency's Best Friend." Thank you. We work hard to make sure that agencies have what they need to be efficient and prove ROI. We are growing too! As such, we'll continue to offer opportunities for your agency to scale with us. Thanks again for sharing your experience here with GetApp. Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Jackie from BFG Agency

Great for Agencies

We've increased productivity and efficiency when checking social communities for clients — it's a product that promises to save you time and actually delivers on that promise.

Pros

I oversee a team of social media managers, so it's important that I can understand the current inbound load on all accounts at any time. Agorapulse does a fantastic job of keeping all threads in one place, and it makes temporary account coverage a breeze. Everyone loves that they can login, understand what they need to do, clear the inbox, and get back to their other tasks. It's far more user-friendly than other competitor products we've tried (Hootsuite, Clarabridge, SproutSocial and Socialbakers, to name a few).

Cons

The backend can be a bit clunky, and the tokens expire in batches for no reason sometimes. The name is also not the best...sounds like agoraphobia!

Price and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Poor ability to see all communities at once and quickly understand what needed to be addressed.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there Jackie, You've described our goal of our inbox: See everything you need to, deal with it promptly, and get back to your other business tasks. I'm tickled pink that it's working so well for your agency. Tokens expiring can be annoying. LinkedIn requires a refresh of the tokens. Could it be that you installed several LinkedIn pages or profiles at once? Perhaps that's why they hit all at once. Thanks for sharing how our social media management tool is working for your agency. Here's to increased efficiency for your entire team! Lisa at Agorapulse

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

Pros

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

They were no longer worth the annual contract once they were unable to help us with our social media leads.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude. Lisa at Agorapulse

A Must-Have For Busy Accounts

I really love the software. It's been a game-changer here. I am always telling people that 'Agora' is my assistant. It saves so much time it's like having another employee on my side.

Pros

I work at a large wholesale company with several retail brands - and I am the Consumer Marketing Manager, which means I do all marketing for our retail. The wholesale company has customer support, but not the retail brands, but with Agorapulse I can loop in several folks on the customer support team and assign them messages AND COMMENTS on social accounts that I can't answer quickly or easily. This has been a game changer in every way. The other thing I love is being

Cons

The thing I like least is that when searching the hashtags I can only see the last week. I'd like to have a much longer timeline with that. The thing I absolutely abhor about the software is that I can't see/answer/assign Instagram DM's - which is where we get the most activity. I understand that is not Agorapulse's fault though, it's a rule that Instagram has implemented, unfortunately. If it had that, it would be almost perfect!

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

The 'assign' that had 5 people on the plan we got - so I could share it. Plus, the price was doable.

Reasons for Switching to AgoraPulse

Because I could use Agorapulse with our Customer Service Department and I liked the interface better.

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there, I'm thrilled to hear how well Agorapulse is working for you and your team! The fact that you consider "Agora" a member of your team brings a smile to my face. You're right -- that pesky Instagram DM limitation. As soon as it becomes available, we'll put everything we can to bring it to our customers :) Lisa at Agorapulse

Max from Zavant Digital OÜ

A Strong Contender

I am happy overall with the product as I mentioned with the lack of some features it is not ideal. It would be perfect if everything we needed was satisfied by 1 platform, but that doesn't appear to be the case right now. We will most likely continue to use Agorapulse as part of our social media tech stack for the foreseeable future

Pros

The thing I like most about AgoraPulse is that their team is incredibly responsive to support questions. From a feature perspective, as a community management tool, I feel that they are the best tool o the market for social media community management.

Cons

Some publishing features are lacking, for example, the ability to choose thumbnails when posting a video to any of the supported social media platforms. The lack of story publishing for Instagram is also another feature that is missing from AgoraPulse. The lack of these Conversion focussed Marketing features forces us to use other social media management platforms for publishing content.

Reasons for Choosing AgoraPulse

Agorapulse has more competitive pricing and gives us the reporting features we need to service our clients. Agorapulse’s also has a zero inbox workflow and an inbox assistant which helps us with effective community management.

Hootsuite's Expensive Analytics Reports & the Point System

Response from AgoraPulse

Replied November 2019

Hi there Max, I'm thrilled to hear how much you love our support team and community management functions! We support scheduling to Instagram Stories -- feel free to reach out to someone on the support team for details. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse