All AidaForm Reviews

Koen

Couldn't ask for more

Shade

The BEST I’ve experienced!

A really great experience - extremely easy to set up because it’s so intuitive. I love the various modern-looking features. One of the easiest and prettiest form-builders I’ve used in a while!

Pros

Aida forms is such a joy to use! Honestly, it is a well thought- out tool with modern features. It is extremely easy to setup and looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the fact that I can accept payments right within Aida forms — how cool is that?!!

Cons

Honestly, I haven’t come across anything I don’t like about the tool! It’s all pluses from me!

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

Aida forms is head and shoulders above the capabilities of Google forms - much prettier too!

Sean

Best way to completely systematize your business

I think the most important thing a business could do these days is set-up a good intake form, or several. I've found there are so many benefits of using an third party software than trying to program one into your website or relying on a wordpress plugin to get you that information (too many plugins fail and your web designed can't always be trusted to fix every database issue). I has a friend who is recruiting for his real estate office and we set up a business "audit" so he can crate a one page marketing plan- he uses Aida form to collect those answers and uses it as a conversation starter to the recruiting process. I think ever business can implement this system to some degree.

Pros

I like the options to have either regular survey or conversational forms. There are a lot of great options as far as types of questions. I like how it automatically sends a PDF of responses.

Cons

The biggest negative (which I've talked to support about) is the MANDATORY use of the label OPTIONAL if the field is not required. This isn't on any other form builder I've used and all it does is deter the user from filling out as many questions as possible. I would also want to be able to save filled in forms every time the user hits the "continue" button. This could be done just by tracking the IP number, or inserting a cookie. I wish it had a better backend that would attach answers to a contact, even if taken over multiple surveys.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

Price, sorry to say. But I loved Typeform. I got an Appsumo LTD, so I started using AF, but at this price I would recommend Aidaforms over Typeform all day long. I know you guys don't want to just be a cheap Typeforms alternative, but form software prices keep going up, so even if you were it would be enough.I look forward to the changes you make and options you come up with. I'm currently reading [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], so being able to implement his methodology would be huge. I think he basically promotes Bucket.io, so any of their features would be great too.

Debbie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Still needs work

Eh. Needs improvement. I use Cognito Forms. It's my favorite. It has everything I want...in a free form. I purchased Aida because it was a lifetime, but I might ask for a refund.

Pros

Ease of use and form creation is great. Drag and drop

Cons

-Line spacing is too big -Can't put 2 or more fields in one line -Font size is not optional--everything is huge -Fonts are not listed in alpha order -When PDF is downloaded, because it's only 1 field per line and fonts are huge, you end up with multiple pages--waste of paper. -The page break puts in too many spaces in my form when I embed. AidaForm still needs some tweaking.

Lifetime purchase

William

November 2022

As an Educator

Pros

I use this as a journal, test, or fake website for my students. Very easy to build and launch.

Cons

I would love to be able to group similar forms in a folder, as I create a lot of forms.

Great form builder for business

I like AidaForm for its ease of use and its ability to create forms quickly, which can serve as nice interactive landing pages (again, newsletter signup, payments, scored quizzes) more than just surveys.

Pros

AidaForm has great pre-built fields that are business friendly. From Newsletter signup confirmations to the ability to accept payments via PayPal and Stripe. AidaForm is more than just data collection (although it can do that, too!) and is a business driver.

Cons

AidaForm isn't the most established form builder, so they have relatively few integrations. Although, they can support webhooks, which is nice for extensibility.

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

The lifetime deal was a benefit over Typeform and SurveyMonkey, but the payment, quiz, and other interactive elements were a benefit over Excel Forms and Google Forms.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

There was a lifetime deal (LTD) available for AidaForm via AppSumo in early 2020.

Teresa

Best form application on the market

I spent days finding And testing the perfect form at a low cost and this is the only one that meets all my requirements and looks nice too.

Pros

It’s easy to use and has everything you could need in a form. Plenty of customization but not too much that someone could make it ugly or nonFunctional.

Cons

Adding in new questions puts them at the bottom automatically and you have to manually move it up. It would be nicer to be able to designate where the new question goes.

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

Had everyhh th OMG I needed at a cheap price. Good trial option and the highest tier is still reasonable.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

Cleaner. Cheaper and better looking.

Mike

Great software and great Devs!

Pros

The devs are fast to respond and implement feature requests. The software is also always getting new and better updates.

Cons

Some of the file handling and form submission backend could use streamlining with 3rd parties like Zapier.

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

Did not have the conversational features needed at the time.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

Aidaform had pretty much the same features for a better price.

Eric

Industry: Online Media

Love this form builder

Everything has worked as expected, easy to use, intuitive and clean. What more can you ask for?

Pros

clean interface, easy to use, overall great form builder

Cons

the software works great, I have no cons at this time

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

I like the look, the UI seemed cleaner to me, more updated.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

It was easy, but it had too many issues over the years.

Leo

AidaForm is great!

I'm going to be using these forms for collecting leads and doing some surveys.

Pros

It's easy to make a form without having to do any complicated coding. I really like that there are so many templates to choose from.

Cons

The customization of forms in terms of font, color, etc. are somewhat limited right now.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

I switched because I liked the templates and because I thought it was easier to work with. I'm happy with the default form appearance.

A great form building experience all round

It’s a great experience for both the form creator and the end user. One of the best UX experiences you’ll find in this industry segment.

Pros

The form builder is one of the most simple and intuitive in the industry. It’s not only fast to build a form, but easy to make adjustments with minimal effort.

Cons

The lack of form logic and autoresponders isn’t ideal.

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

It is faster and has a cleaner user interface.

Leah

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this forms program

My experience so far has only been positive. I may have more feedback after using the forms for a longer period of time.

Pros

Like the ability to create my own forms to match the needs of my agency. Forms are easy to send via email or embed in websites. Also like that I could purchase a version that is not based on a monthly fee.

Cons

Nothing yet. However I would like the option of having secure fields that can mask the information that is input by the person filling out the form, but that can be retrieved by the form administrator.

See comment above.

Reasons for switching to AidaForm

The cost of EmailMeForm was a deciding factor, plus I really like the layout that AidaForm offers. The layout is much cleaner and more modern looking.

George

Getting your customers' feedback via AidaForm forms is so SIMPLE

Collecting and analyzing our customers experience via forms is a vital process for our business. Especially when building a form is done in less than 5 minutes. Magic.

Pros

The best thing in AidaForm is that there are a lot of templates available easy to customize. Collecting our customers feedback quickly is important to us. In addition, creators seem to be publishing updates constantly.

Cons

Haven't found any drawback yet, perhaps some User Interface issues like buttons position.

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

AidaForm website was far more attractive and convincing that the product is much more reliable.

Latasha

It's okay.

It's been okay. I had an incident where 2 applications were not in my inbox. Support told me I had deleted them. I did not delete them because I do not delete any of my forms for responses. The feel I got from support was "oh well, next?" Thus has caused me to periodically look for other similar software.

Pros

Easy to customize forms and templates. Easy to share forms.

Price

Response from AidaForm

Dear Latasha, We are very sorry that you are unhappy with AidaForm, but we noticed that your review contains misleading and false information that needs to be corrected. 1. You write that "The print out or downloaded version of the forms with the responses from the signers do not have the questions to which answers are provided. You only get the answers that were entered; not the associated questions." This is not true. From day one and by default, the PDF versions do include all questions on the fields. 2. You write about 2 missing applications, while in fact only 1 response was deleted from inside your account. I checked support records and can see that you have got detailed information about the time and how the response was deleted We also did our best to explain how our system works and that once deleted, the data cannot be restored. Of course, we understand that every response is important for our customers and we are really sorry about the situation.

Replied December 2021

Feyisayo

Creative ease of creating form

Pros

1. The traditional and conversational forms are a great way of choosing what design fits your need. This gives the flexibility to the form you are creating. 2. The ease of embedding form into the popular website design platforms like wordpress etc 3. Social Share option allow for viral posting of the forms that i consider very cool.

Cons

I would love for more templates to be added. There is a limited template option which I consider a limitation which should be looked into

Reasons for choosing AidaForm

The multiple features that AidaForm offered is the reason I chose it

Flexibiliy

Gr

Very easy to use

Very satisfied.

Pros

This is very easy to set up and use. I moved to this from Typeform. .

Cons

There does not seem to be a way to search the forms for a specific entry from within the software itself. The payment forms are a little inflexible (either specific products with a set price, or a user entered price, but not both...).

Price and ease of use.