What are Alexa users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Alexa software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software is very accessible and efficient. It provides a good report about your performance against other websites."
  • icon"Alexa is really easy to use and gives you TONS of insights that you will not find in other tools. It shows you several tips on how to improve the visits on your website."
  • icon"I like the ease at which Alexa allows me to compare pricing. I can just speak my request and get an answer in minutes."
  • icon"Had a horrible experience with these guys. We tried the tool for 7 days."
  • icon"No unique features offered for Alexa's SEO platform over other third party SEO research tools. There is literally no point in paying for this service."
  • icon"I dont know why it cant find my amazon account."

Browse all Alexa Reviews

• Have you used Alexa and would like to share your experience with others?

Tara

Alexa for business makes sense

Ariadne

Industry: Music

A good friend of my routine

Alexa did facilitate my job and life in general. I use it to remember me to do everything I need, to sleep faster with the playlist Sleep in Amazon Music, to turn on and off my lights and change the light color for different situation and etc. It is not possible to list everything that improved my routine, it is a great product and app.

Pros

The features I liked most are the ones related to routine and organization. It really favoured my work. I am a freelance and need a better organization, and buying Alexa was very useful. It synchronizes with Google Agenda, and made possible too set an event without the need to even touch my mobile. It also informs me when I have to do something, avoiding forgetfulness.

Cons

The fact that Alexa can't answer all my questions because she can't find it on the web is annoying. Most of the times I want to know an information and ask it, is because I am rushing and want to save time. But sometimes this is not possible due to this problem.

Erin

Great Software, Hefty Price for a Small Business

I really like in-depth site audits for tracking progress and it's great for understanding the strength and weaknesses of your competitors.

Pros

Great software for providing competitive analysis data and tracking web performance over time! We use a few months out the year to provide competitive analysis and to look for areas of opportunity.

Cons

While I don't think the cost is unreasonable, I do find it prohibitive having year round. As a small business, many months are just too busy to make use of this software and maintaining the subscription year round just doesn't make any sense for us.

Reasons for choosing Alexa

Alexa is a very established online competitive analysis tool and ultimately I trusted their ability to accurately rank against one another.

Reasons for switching to Alexa

For a more thorough competitive analysis and site audits. I struggled to use Spyfu to provide our management team with an easy to understand and quantify report on how our website stacked up against our competitors. Spyfu data didn't always seem reliable as the rankings would have huge swings each month.

Tayyab

Needs more Improvements on Intelligence

The overall experience with Alexa is not that good but it helps me in checking the domain position overall. Alexa is an efficient on-page checker to track the position of the keywords. I personally and my team member often use Alexa for the sake of finding positions.

Pros

Alexa Marketing Stack is great at looking up multiple quick stats and answer some styles of questions. The tool allows you to track the overall ranking as well as on-page checking of your business without wasting time on calculating and other tools.

Cons

Mostly Alexa is considered as a 3rd party to Google that can do limited things. It sometimes redirects you to somewhere else where you don't want to go and multiple misunderstandings appear. The tool give misleading data and stats of a specific domain while checking continuously and you can easily be lost your interest.

Reasons for choosing Alexa

I choose Alexa over this tool because I find it authentic to find the position of a website. The On-page factor also forces me to choose Alexa Marketing Stack over other alternatives.

Alexa: Voice Enabled Software That Makes Your Life Easier

Pros

Amazon Alexa is a voice operated user interface which was created approximately 6 years ago. Since Amazon has launched several newer models of their Alexa Two Way Interactive Speaker Devices called Alexa Dot, Alexa Show, Firestick, and more. Alexa is free to use. Alexa can perform many deeds including play music, turn television channels, answer geography questions, find phone numbers, open computer APS make phone calls and assist in shopping or cooking with the simple vocal request.

Cons

Alexa often misunderstands the vocal command and requires repeating.

Affordability

Michelle

Alexa Review

Getting information concerning business aspects with education and startup businesses. The overall experience is exceptional in that Alexa provides pertinent information that I need at the drop of a dime.

Pros

The software is very appropriate in what I need to accomplish in my home. Whether I am turning on lights or asking for information, Alexa accomplishes much more than the basic Google page can give me. Alexa gives me the ability to play music, check the weather, gather information pertinent to whatever aspect I'm looking for. I love the experience of using Alexa as a wake-up alarm. In addition to using the alarm system for more than one time per day. I love that Alexa is a confidant when nobody else is around. It can read stories and just answer questions closer than a friend with all the confidentiality.

Cons

The missing aspect of Alexa is that sometimes I can't get the information pertaining to local news. That may be a user error and not the program itself. As well as I know that Alexa is recording all my questions and placing them where they can be compromised. That is the one thing that I don't like.

Michelle

Alexa Saves the Day!

Alexa is a great addition to any home. Trust me you won't regret getting it. I know I wish I would have bought it so much sooner!

Pros

What don't I like about Alexa? Alexa is so awesome and helpful I can't imagine life before I had her. I use her daily to set alarms for school for both myself and my child. Additionally, you can say her name and ask her pretty much any question in the world and she will respond with the correct information about 90% of the time, which is pretty impressive. You can play games with her, which my 9-year-old son loves. I love naming a song and being able to listen to it within seconds as well.

Cons

Sometimes she doesn't understand what I have said even though I spoke very clearly. This happens with all technology though so I can't complain too much.

Tara

Alexa for business makes sense

Alexa for business has streamlined many tedious tasks and allowed employees to access features on the go. It’s helped our business function more efficiently.

Pros

Being able to purchase supplies with my voice is amazing. I am able to have a joint calendar with my coworkers and use Alexa to update appointments while I’m engaged in other tasks. Multitasking is an essential requirement if my job and Alexa helps me achieve that.

Cons

The cost for a device for every room was a bit daunting. We waited for sales to purchase the devices and gradually expanded. There are some words the device struggles to understand at times

Ibrahim

Should you use Alexa as your marketing analytics tool ?

Has helped me to get analytics about my website visitors, which people visit my website with specific gender, their location as well as the time they spent on my website hence has improved my marketing and boost sells.

Pros

Alexa price is not so much high compared to other marketing analytics tools, also their free trial makes a good test for their software without having to pay first, what I like most about Alexa they provide best performing websites list worldwide and even country wise as this helped me finding websites that perform well hence copying their strategies they have used to improve my website.

Cons

The problem with Alexa, their site is not mobile friendly hence not easy to use. you have to use a desktop to get a detailed insight analytics for your website. This sucks sometimes because you have to use a PC every time when it comes to checking your website analytics. Alexa should improve their website and optimize it to a mobile friendly.

Kim

Great interactive

I am not having to be on my phone all the time looking for prices.

Pros

Cons

Able to not bring up so much information. Sometimes it brings up the wrong prices as compared to online.

Deborah

Alexa for personal use

Love being able to use it for music and the bluetooth allows me to pair it with headphones, Roku, and external speakers.

Pros

I bought several Echo Dot devices (bought one first, and then 2 more after about 2 months). I love using it primarily for music, but am still learning the various skills available.

Cons

Be aware of what comes checked as "on" vs. what YOU want on. For example, Sidewalk may be turned on by default and I did not want that set to on. In addition, I would love to use Alexa for more, but some items (TVs, Cable, etc) are not compatible as of yet.

Khaled

Great website information tool

Overall I am satisfied with Alexa Site Info as a subscribed user and plan to remain subscribed

Pros

I enjoy using Alexa Site Info to dive deeper into the analytics of my website and others in my sector. I find the information valuable and actionable

Cons

I think the software could be improved by offering more paid plan options.

Shyamalee

Alexa - website ranking software

I have been using this software for my web site for a long time. I get a daily ranking analysis about my site to know where my site is with other competitors. Their seo reports helped me to improve my site performances. I even had a chance to know performances of my competitors too. Their advises to improve the site helps a lot.

Pros

This software is easy to use, shows the quality of your website with statistics. Uses SEO tools to value your website. It provides you a good analytical report of the performance of your website with other sites. Alexa reports provide you how to improve your site against other competitors.

Cons

Subscriptions packages are bit high. Their support takes some times to reply .

Robert

Alexa Assistant

Alexa makes my life easier by setting thermostats and giving me smart home data.

Pros

I find Alexa very easy to use and has many useful features like weather and timers. I also use for smart home control.

Cons

Sometimes Alexa does not understand the question and it has to be rephrase to get an answer. Sometimes Alexa does not know how to answer.

Patricia

Alexa Is Great!

My overall experience with Alexa has been great. Ease-of-use it’s good and the app itself will help you if you’re not sure what to do.

Pros

Alexa saves me some major time. All I need to do is say or ask the question that I need an answer to, and within seconds she talks to me and tells me.

Cons

Alexa has a lot of features which I probably am not well-versed in. So I could be using it even more but I need to know all the different avenues to use it.

Reasons for choosing Alexa

Other people have it and like it a lot.

Heather

Alexa is my jam!

My overall experience with using Alexa products has very positive. I would definitely recommend. I actually purchased an Alexa for my parents for Christmas.

Pros

What I like best is that Alexa is easy to use. She listens carefully and the majority of the time she has accurate information and answers to whatever you ask her.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about Alexa.

Reasons for switching to Alexa

We started out with Google and then my husband purchased an Alexa a year or so later. Google frequently says it doesn't understand what were asking. When you repeat it exactly to Alexa, she gets it.

Jeanette

Alexa sometimes doesn't know

My overall experience is good I enjoy the benefits of using Alexa on most day.

Pros

I like listening to music and pod casts on Alexa. Keep my grocery list and having it on my phone is wonderful too!

Cons

I don't like when I ask a simple question, and she can't give me an answer.

Jamey M.

A must have tool to keep up with the competition

Pros

If you're going to keep up with your competitor's it's always good to know what they are doing. This tool is great for tracking your site's performance and optimizing it to keep up with the competition. The analysis and reports give you all the information you need to get ahead of the game.

Cons

There's nothing about this service I don't like. It's an invaluable tool in marketing your website, and you can't beat the price.

Younes

Industry: Publishing

Not the best toolset in the competitor analysis field

I enjoy using Alexa Marketing Stack and a lot of the features that offer but I am in doubt that most of them didn't really give me a solid, authentic data and insights I can really rely on.

Pros

the "On-Page SEO Checker" is the most useful feature I like in this software.

Cons

"the quality of data" that is the software show you, when I compare it to the other solutions/softwares I found a big differences between them, for example Alexa tell me that the visitor stays 10 min in my website meanwhile other X solution tell me that he stays just 2.5 min!

the quality of data

plans

Amber

recommend

It is very good and so easy to use! Its very helpful for everyday tasks or Information!

Pros

It's very useful and effective! It makes every day easier! It was a good fit and choice! I wouldn't use anything else!

Cons

There is nothing I dont like. I can't think of anything I would change! Its very useful u deffently recommend!

Carleje

Alexxa

love Alexa, great tool

Pros

i like that she assists you with practically anything.

Cons

The only con is sometimes she gets things wrong or doesn't hear you.

One of the rating to consider

Pros

Alexa has been a staple of website ranking tools for traffic and authority differentiation. Whenever you need to make a list of sites/companies, you can expect to have them ranked in Alexa.

Cons

Alexa is only one of the services for this job. It's ratings are good and more or less reliable, but don't get surprised when a different service will yield different results. Try others and check which one you trust more. Neither is wrong, it just comes down to your particular experience.

Vishal

Improve your website ranking and visibility using Alexa

Pros

The features offered by Alexa are really amazing and can help you significantly improve your Google ranking. Even the free version provides you indicative insights on your website traffic.

Cons

1. For initial users, it becomes very expensive to use Alexa. For large and developed websites, it may not be as big a challenge to subscribe to Alexa but for beginners, the pricing is high. 2. The insights should always be taken as indicative and not as sacrosanct and cent percent true.

Emeka

This is an effective tool to understand and improve traffic.

Pros

The software is really good in almost every aspect. It is relatively easy to use, it has a very responsive customer service and is not too expensive in my opinion.

Cons

The only possible issue I have is the slightly low amount of functionality the software provides in terms of analytics and obtaining more information. This may not be a problem for others.

Sandra

Alexa switch

Its been a great help with light TV microwave phone.and save a lot of moving around

Pros

Save me time works with the sound of my voice on command. I love it less work for me just speak and everything is on

Cons

It is kind of hard getting it together and programing it.but that's it takes some time to figure it out

Alexa