• Pros

• "SO easy to drag and drop images, texts and backgrounds and to animate. I use it every day!"

• "I like the animated templates a lot and that it's cost-effective. It's really easy to use and I like that you can go into other users' folders."

• "We love this software and the fact that we can add animations to our e-blasts that go out to have a more interactive feel to our subscribers "

• Cons

• "A few tricky interface things and frustrations with resizing, but as all things do, it has a slight learning curve."

• "My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it. "

• "A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers. "

Browse Bannersnack Reviews

Amber from Leap Clixx

Helps Our Agency Create All the Display Ads We Desire

Bannersnack helps our agency impress clients by delivering responsive ad templates and social media graphic templates. It takes our team less time to create beautiful ads and that's a win for our design-inclined individuals and our non-design-inclined individuals.

Pros

Bannersnack's display ad templates and ad creator are world class. Being able to place your headline, CTA and image into a sidebar and have Bannersnack create many display ads that look beautiful is incredible. They also have great templates for social media posts as well.

Cons

I've been using Bannersnack for just about two years now and sometimes I find the auto-saving doesn't work as expected and I find myself losing work I got distracted from. Other than that, I have no other complaints!

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Amber, We're happy to see that you are enjoying all of the features that Bannersnack has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Every successful story comes as a morale boost for our team as we know that all of our efforts are paying off! I can see that you had some minor issues with our new autosave feature, and I do have a solution for you. In order to trigger the autosave feature the banner must first be saved into your workspace as a url hash needs to be generated. In order to do this, when creating a banner, simply create the size or sizes if you are creating a set, save the blank canvas so that the banner generates in your workspace and then start designing on it. This way the autosave will trigger and save your work every 15 seconds while you are designing.

Jillian from Sojern

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pros

I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack. Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Cons

Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Celena from QC Career School

Extremely helpful and time-saving

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Reasons for Choosing Bannersnack

The visual interface looked the most appealing.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hello Celena, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Clayton from KickAdz Inc

We have recommended Bannersnack to a lot of people. We love bannersnack for creating HTML5 ads.

Pros

Very easy and quick to use and make high-quality ads that would take 3 times as long in photoshop. We also love how easy it is to animate the ads.

Cons

1) Wish we could bend/curve text. 2) Wish you could save for print PDF. 3) Wish it were easier to remove/organize old pictures. You can't delete pictures that are in use.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied May 2018

Hello Clayton, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are currently working on adding a feature that will allow users to individually format text which will add a lot more flexibility when working with text layers. We are also working on adding a Library portion that will help users better store and organize their images. Regarding the deletion of uploaded images, you can achieve that by going to Add Images -> My images, selecting the image you want to delete and clicking on the "i" icon from the bottom right corner of the screen, then clicking on the delete button. Please refer to this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/2HzZNPCP.

Daniel from Full Force Ads

Great For Ad creation

Pros

The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Cons

Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hi Daniel, Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review. We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours. Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pros

I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more. I got tired of designing from scratch all the time. I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools. I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice. Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes. I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Cons

Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied June 2019

Hi Kelvin, We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day. Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way. Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

John from Agency616 llc

Great for none designers

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros

I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hi John, We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Ivn from Goodmarketing

The best banner design tool for agencies

I have been using Bannersnack for over a year and I still use it every day. Best design tool ever

Pros

The template creation, I think is one of the most easy digital platforms

Cons

Probably the few templates avalible, they are limited and sometimes with a lack of imagination

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello to you Ivan, Thank you for your honest feedback, we do appreciate it. We are really happy to learn that you like our template creation tool and you find it easy to use. Thus far we have a collection of over 4000 animated templates in our editor for ad sizes you can use on Google Ads, IAB, Adroll, Facebook, Instagram and many other advertising platforms. Just recently we added 700 new templates ready to use for printed material so make sure to check them out, they are really stunning. Where we are a bit behind is making all templates available in the generator, so I understand if you the selection there somewhat scarce. But no worries our design team is working on adding more and more with every release.

Cody from Elevate DDS

Huge time saver & great quality

Pros

Time savings. This software allows us to create multiple banner sizes in a matter of minutes as opposed to hours. We run a lot of marketing campaigns and use a lot of display ads so this software is such a god send for creating quick visuals for campaigns in static display or HTML5 formats.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like about this software. I'm super glad I found it as it's saved me HOURS of time each campaign.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hello Cody, We really appreciate you took the time to write such an amazing review! Successful stories such as yours are fueling the entire Bannersnack team to keep on making the platform an even better and more user friendly environment! With each positive review our determination grows which helps us in maintaining and improving the platform with new features and content! We are glad to see that you haven't encountered any difficulties with our platform but if you ever do, remember, our support representatives are just one click away! They're all a friendly bunch and their knowledge extends outside of Bannersnack in the advertisement field so they might just be able to help you out more than you think!

Shana from STx3 Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

My be useful for a heavier banner ad creator

Overall it was just fine! But it doesn't suit my needs, as I'm not a frequent banner ad creator.

Pros

This software is actually very user friendly and intuitive. From what I can see, there are plenty of opportunities for A/B testing and other marketing research tools. I did have to get in touch with customer service when I had some confusion about pricing, and they were fantastic. Overall, if you're a heavier banner ad creator this may be a great software program for your needs.

Cons

As for me, I don't use the software nearly as much as some others might. I work for the occasional client who wants a banner created, but that doesn't really warrant buying the software when there are other, free, tools out there on the good ol' interwebz. I was also a little disappointed that you couldn't do more image manipulation. Even Canva gives you options!

Response from Bannersnack

Replied February 2020

Hi Shana, We're thankful that you've taken some of your time to leave feedback! We appreciate every bit of advice and all our customers' suggestions are taken very seriously. We are constantly adding new features that our customers have requested. If there is anything that you would like to see on Bannersnack, you can submit a request through our built in form, or drop us a message on our chat and we'll make sure to send it for review!

Sean from Self Employed

Industry: Publishing

Bannersnack / Leading Technology

Bannersnack has created technology to create outputs the world has never seen before. They are the best company in their industry. Highly recommended. Love it!

Pros

1) Easy to code with a Drag and Drop interface; Bannersnack has the sophistication of creating top quality products with the simplicity of constructing designs for beginner and expert level integration. It gives the user the ability to create a spectacular result. 2) The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable 3) For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

Cons

1) On hover use to be a formal feature of Bannersnack. It was simple to create objects with on hover, however, if the user has knowledge of coding; it is still simple. 2) Sometimes if you run into a problem the user has to come up with a solution for themselves. 3) The given features always work but only under certain circumstances.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Sean, We'd like to let you know how much we appreciate your amazing review of Bannersnack! We agree that creating designs using our platform is a piece of cake once you've familiarized yourself with all of its features and functionality perks. As for our support team, they are indeed the best when it comes to knowledge of the platform and hospitality as they take full interest in all of our user's issues treating each thread in the best possible way. Related to the issues that you've been facing, we have added a hover effect directly into our animation section and this can be found and applied using the middle sector of the animation bar in the timeline. If you need further details related to this or any other matter, you can always contact our colleagues from support and they will gladly help you out!

Eric from CINC

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pros

The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look. Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Cons

Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time. Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service. I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation. There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Justin from AUDIOGON, INC.

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Pros

As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive. The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Cons

Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually. I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2018

Hello Justin, We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack. Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR. Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Patrick from TravelDeals

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pros

There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Cons

I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Patrick, We are delighted to hear that you are making the most of Bannersnack and its feature and that you are enjoying the platform. A successful story such as yours is always a welcomed sight for our team and presents motivation for us to keep getting better and better! As you've already mentioned, designing banners and exporting them in your desired format is easy business with Bannersnack and we intend on improving that even more in the future. As we push out new updates, possibilities will rise along with various workflow and design improvements so stay tuned!

Jake from MOTORRIS.com

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Ive used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and clients websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. Its not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, Im extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pros

Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. Its just a great and simple tool to have.

Cons

A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! Ive experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I havent tried it on other browsers.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2018

Hey Jake! It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Mark from Nelson & Storm Tool Supply Company

Industry: Wholesale

Bannersnack is banner fast!

We are able to make our website look the way we want it to look without compromising. We can put together campaigns in just a few minutes and they look great.

Pros

Features and ease of use. The drag and drop feature for images is fantastic. Saves tons of time. I work on our website daily and creating images and banners is fast and easy. Sizing them properly is also a breeze. Being able to put these together quickly and having them look great is important.

Cons

I've had problems getting animated banners to work properly on the website.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Mark, We'd like to take just a moment of our time, as you took a moment of yours, to thank you for the fantastic review! Successful stories such as yours compiles the very foundation for the motivation that we require to keep Bannersnack at the top, and push through new features and updates as the industry evolves. I can see that you've been facing some difficulties with our animations and I would like to kindly remind you that you can always get in touch with our support representatives, should you be facing any issues at all during your usage of our platform, and I can promise you that they will do everything in their power to solve your issue on the spot or report any errors that might be occurring in the background.

Jeff from HappyMeter

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply. Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pros

Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices. Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them. Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Cons

The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal. Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied March 2019

Hello Jeff, We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack. Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

Nicole from Strategic Partners & Media

my review

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Nicole! We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

Nick from AdShark Marketing

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pros

Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Cons

Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Nick, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator. Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future. The Bannersnack Team

Chilufya from Techmate Solutions Ltd

My journey so far

We would not be where we are as a business without bannersnack ... its that simple

Pros

Its easy to use, we are a startup and funds are limited, we could have hired some professional to help design ADs but in a way, we found the right partner and we have been able to progressively grow our small business on budget

Cons

The templates are still very limited, this is one area of enrichment needed, It also be nice to have previews in form of laptop, tablets and mobile phones

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hello Chilufya, We'd like to let you know that we are grateful for your amazing words. Successful stories such as yours inspire us on a daily basis to keep on making Bannersnack a better place for all of our faithful users, by adding new improvements and features that can help people like you improve their businesses and get ahead in the digital advertising field. We understand that there is a demand for further templates and the possibility to view the banners on multiple display sizes, and I assure you, that your suggestions have been noted down and passed on to our developers for review. Should you ever need assistance, feel free to contact our support team through our live chat system!

Kara from For the Love of Homes

Great Way To Be Seen

I can set it and forget it. It's always exciting when I see my own ad or someone I know says they saw it.

Pros

For the most part once you figure it out it's easy to use.

Cons

I wish there was help videos to walk me through when I started.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Kara, We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to post a review. We are all about making things easier and simplifying the design process and seeing that we have managed to do just that, only motivates us to continuously improve Bannersnack. I can see that you are in search for a few tutorial videos that can help you out with your use of bannersnack. For this, you can either check out our YouTube channel, here, or you can find these in your workspace, in the top right corner of your screen, right next to the "upgrade" button. Remember that you can also get in contact with our support team through the inbuilt chat application, should you ever face any difficulties or need any help.

Katherine from Kids Pass

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pros

The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Cons

The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Katherine , Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us. It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had. Thanks!

James from Oscar Diggs Digital

Stop banging your head against the wall when you need to make banners!

We use it to create display campaigns for our clients. It's flexible and fast enough to allow us to deliver excellent quality at record speeds and has made display advertising something we're able to offer as part of our other services without losing hours making tweaks and finding the best way to keep designs uniform across banner sizes and platforms.

Pros

Easily one of my favorite tools, Bannersnack makes display banner creation nearly effortless! The old way: create a bloated PSD file for every possible banner size and organize campaigns or clients into structured folders. The new way: Bannersnack - choose the sizes you need, upload your background, type in your copy, headline and button Call-To-Action and spend 10 minutes doing some minor adjustments. Done. I couldn't imagine my team making display banners for client campaigns in any other way. It would be such a waste of time and resources if we did.

Cons

While its all point and click simple to use... sometimes spacing and sizing on the different banner sizes selected don't format entirely as expected. Not a deal breaker by any means, but depending on the copy and graphics used, it can quickly turn into an exercise in tedious clicking and tweaking to things just right. But even then, its still infinitely faster than doing it manually in Photoshop.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied February 2019

Hey James! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so well for you and your team and we really appreciate you being a loyal customer! Thanks again and don't forget that were here for you anytime.

Taylor from Concinnity Digital

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros

My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons

The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily

Charles from enova

Used for finance banner ads

Overall it's been great. I've encountered a few bugs here and there but customer service has been mostly able to help & everything has always been sorted out in the end when that happens. Really hoping development continues to introduce new features so that we don't fall behind the competition.

Pros

By far the best part of Bannersnack is how easy it is to train new hires to use the software. We get a lot of contractors who have used any number of methods for generating banner ads. It's super simple to pick up and get going.

Cons

While it's great that Bannersnack is so simple, it would really help to have more customization and advanced features. We get a lot of requests for advanced HTML5 functionality that Bannersnack is unable to produce.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied December 2019

Hello Charles, Thank you for taking out of your precious time to post a review of Bannersnack. We appreciate the kind words and we are happy to see that Bannersnack is proving useful and easy to work with when creating banner ads. It's true that there is room for improvement and let me assure you that we are working on all of the aspects necessary in improving the functionality and feature availability for advanced HTML5 assets. The opinion of our users is what matters the most, so we make sure to treat each suggestion very seriously and take everything into account. We'd love to hear more about your recommendations related to this part of development reason for which we urge you to contact our support representatives through our builtin chat and provide them with a few in depth details related to this. We would love to go over these with you and add these suggestions on our to do list!

Nancy from CountingCars.com

Love the this easy-to-use software. You can make a impactful banners without being a graphic artist.

Saved time and money - I can make my own banners without hiring a graphic designer to create my ads.

Pros

Templates and premade banners you can modify to make your own. Easily adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

Cons

Keep adding new banner designs. I would like to see more banners designs for B2B companies. I work for a traffic engineering company. Please bring back the X|Y coordinate fields so we can position elements to specific locations. I can see the X|Y coordinates when hoovering over an element, but it is difficult to align multiple elements to the same location. I would also like to see a cropping function for images. If I need to crop images, I use PicMonkey and then import into Bannersnack.

Liz from MIT Open Learning

An awesome alternative to photoshop and illusrator

I'm very pleased with the product. I'm able to make very polished graphics without much fuss.

Pros

I like the flexibility of this product - the ability to make multiple individual assets, or complete sets; the ability to animate and choose from a number of templates.

Cons

I would love to have better control over fonts. There are moments where certain fonts are available, then when I attempt to make subtitles, those fonts aren't available. Perhaps it could be made more clear, which fonts are available for which template.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Liz, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our platform. Feedback is important for our team as this helps us learn where improvements are needed and what our users are satisfied with. I can agree that flexibility is a huge plus compared to conventional methods of creating banners as Bannersnack can save a lot of time when going through this process. Now related to the issue that you are having with fonts, one of our support representatives will get into contact with you as this might require some looking into before we can establish what exactly is going on and what is causing this. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Karen from Investor Dream Team, LLC.

Great value for the money! Banners in minutes!

The price is very reasonable and the software has enabled me to save by not having to hire a designer.

Pros

The software has a ton of flexibility for me to create any banner using any graphics or fonts. I am no designer so the ease of use was very important. Another great thing is the predefined layouts and font combos. When I try to do it myself, i always looks funky! Bannersnack to the rescue. Once I discovered the text layouts I was able to create banners that look like they were designed a by a pro.

Cons

The saving, and saving into different folders is a tad bit clunky but now I'm really being nit picky.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2018

Hello Karen, Allow me to thank you for this wonderful review. It is our goal to make banner design effortless to people like you. No need to spend a fortune on a designer when you can always rely on our banner templates and text layouts to end up with something brilliant that will attract customers. Speaking of templates, Halloween is on our doorstep so be sure to check them out this month, we have some new designs in store for you. Also we are constantly looking to improve our interface so if you have any specific requests or suggestions on how to improve our Saving process just give your feedback to our support team and they will pass it on to the product team for a review.

Hanah from Shewrites4theLord

Can make the Banner I want

Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pros

I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites dont have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Cons

When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you dont have premium you cant get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied November 2018

Hello Hanah, Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a childs play so we are glad this is reflected in our users reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Christopher from Mao House Media

Time-Saving Product with Easy-to-Use Features

The most significant benefit of Bannersnack is definitely the amount of time that my team is able to save when creating banner ads. The amount of time spent on design is also reduced because of the templates. We have been able to produce more banners in a shorter amount of time without a sacrifice in design.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most about the software. I love the wide range of templates that are available. Whenever my team uses the software, we always start with a template and build from there. I would also like to note that the exporting options are fantastic and very comprehensive.

Cons

One issue that we ran into time and time again was the limited functionality of the AMP HTML banners. I understand that the feature is still in beta, but I am hoping that features available with HTML5 banners such as click tracking and looping will also be available with AMP HTML banners eventually. I also felt that the number of transitions between different slides was limited.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hi Christopher, Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you we can provide such and easy to use tool and help you save time. As for the AMP export option, unfortunately the technology does not support these features. What I can say is that for AMP banners destined for Google Ads you can a tracking link directly there, thus eliminating the need to configure it in Bannersnack.

Darrin from Self-employed

Bannersnack is a good platform that helped me create and manage banner campaigns

As far as creating, deploying, and managing banners is concerned, it does its job well enough. The whole user dashboard is quite user-friendly. But the speed of loading up the banners was way too slow, and this may have ultimately affected the banner CTR, among other possible factors.

Pros

I liked Bannersnack in that they made it easy to create and manage my banner campaigns. They offer a free trial and visitor tracking statistics so you can measure and see how effective your campaign is.

Cons

The speed of loading up the banners was really slow, and even in the best of times, not as fast as I would like. It literally took like 10+ seconds to load a banner. This slow loading often meant that visitors did not even get to see the banner before clicking or scrolling away. Also, banner blindness was very common, and very few people actually noticed or bothered about the banners.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied April 2018

Hello Darrin, Thank you for taking the time to rate our platform. It sounds like you are serving your banners via embed code. We would love it if you could hop on Bannersnack.com and use the live chat icon in the bottom right corner to provide some additional information regarding your issue so we can run some tests and pinpoint the problem. Looking forward to hearing from you on our live chat!

Claudia from Super Simple Websites

Great for basic edits and creating graphics

Been using it for years - easy to use and runs light in the browser. Have since started a picmonkey subscription to as it offers slightly more advanaced editing options as well as huge library of graphics

Pros

Easy inuitive user interface - system is very quick and easy to pick up. Provides a variety of format to export in Files are organised with minimal effort, and can search by file name etc

Cons

Some strange basic things missing - unable to justify text, for example. Would be great to have more vectors and cliparts etc available to use

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Claudia, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We wanted to let you know that we're constantly working to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform! It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the advanced editing options you would like to see on our platform. Thanks again!

Jennifer from Genly

Great web app for creating beautiful banner ads

We are a small digital agency that uses Bannersnack to create banner ads for our clients. We like how easy it to use and that we can all log in to the platform and work on ads in one central location.

Pros

I like how fast and easy it is to make a beautiful, functional banner ad that can be easily uploaded to Google AdWords.

Cons

Some of the templates don't follow best practices for high CTR.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Jennifer, We are highly grateful for the positive feedback and review that you have provided us with! A successful story such as yours motivates us towards improvement, and seeing that you were able to make good use of Bannersnack in scaling your business means that we are doing a good job! We do have designers working around the clock on new templates and I can see how your suggestion can bring only benefits. I will make sure to pass on this information as we like to keep account of all suggestions provided by our users. Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Debra from Africa.com

Industry: Online Media

B-snack is our marketing department

We are a small team and Bannersnack has given us the tools we need to be more competitive with much larger agencies who have full marketing departments!

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes this tool perfect for anyone to use no matter their skill level. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make great marketing materials.

Cons

Resizing still requires you to make manual adjustments to each creative.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Debra, We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! Designing a user interface that fits the needs of all our users is always a top priority for us as we like to think that everyone should have the possibility of designing creatives in a rapid and simple fashion. Smart resize is still in its early days so we are aware that improvements are needed in some cases. Please do let me assure you that our talented developers are working around the clock to develop the best possible solutions and bring improvements where needed. We wish you an amazing day!

Bobby from Hunting Fishing Advertising Network

Get Things Moving Fast with Bannersnack!

Pros

I love the way that we can colab with our team members. The software has lots of premade templates that help to jumpstart the design process.

Cons

Honestly, nothing as of yet. We've been using it for a good bit of time already.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied March 2019

Hello Bobby, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate the positive feedback about team collaboration! If there's anything we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us on our live chat!

Bobby from Hunting Fishing Advertising Network

Best Value!

We've been using the Bannersnack product for a few years now. We've grown with them. The software allows us to do all our creative digital ad creation from one central location...Making it quick and easy.

Pros

The software offers many great features. However, the fact that you can create banner sets (multiple banner ad size) with one click is by far one of the great features.

Cons

Editing of individual creative(s) after you have made a banner set is frustrating.

Ryan from Powerlight Media

Bannersnack- so simple even I can do it

Bannersnack is my go to when I need to put together a quick logo or banner. It's easy and honestly a great tool to have in a pinch

Pros

So, sometimes in my industry we need banners and graphics fast and I don't always have the ability to grab a designer. This is something to where I can build simple banners and resize things without having to get in the queue for other projects. Little to no design experience needed

Cons

Response from Bannersnack

Replied November 2019

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We really appreciate your effort and kind words. A good successful story is always a boost for us here at Bannersnack as this only confirms that we are doing a great job! I can see that you've had some issues with the interface and just to let you know, our support representatives are at your service with any issues that you might have related to the app. Please feel free to contact us through the web chat and we will most definitely help you out!

Joshua from Joshua Derek Advertising

Bannersnack services

Pros

Bannersnack was pretty simple to pick up without having any kind of graphic design background. I'm able to create display banners of various sizes with very little difficulty.

Cons

Not too many cons that I've found yet. Maybe downloading animated gifs for social media. I can't figure out how to save the right file for Instagram. It's probably user error though.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Joshua, We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Our design environment is all about simplicity when creating assets so that our users can make the best of their time spent doing so, reason for which we also came up with the multi set generator. In terms of social media video ads there are certain aspects that must be kept in mind when creating your banner such as aspect ratio, size, format, etc. These aspects are dictated by the requirements of the platform on which you are uploading the banner. For better insight, you can check this link from Facebook business manager and go through the requirements for each category. Just access the link and on the right, where is says "Choose your ad placement", click on the dropdown menu and select your desired placement.

Celena from QC Career School

Great idea, still some bugs

Good but could be better. Am with a company that pays for the full service and I feel that there have been too many days where we spent hours in contact with the support team trying to fix a sudden bug.

Pros

The ability to make multiple display ads at once. Having the ability to add one file and it goes to each different size makes the process much faster compared to using photoshop or another software

Cons

The bugs. It seems that bugs come and go weekly with Bannersnack. A couple I've encountered: - The screen suddenly going all white in the middle of working on a set and I lose all unsaved work - Scaling text deletes its saved letter spacing/line height options - Inabilitiy to download a zip of a set (having to download each size individually)

Kayleigh from PracticeMatch Corp

So Easy!

Pros

As a graphic designer, I love how EASY it is to make banners, banner sets, and especially HTML5 banners, which were a huge pain to make before. Everything is clearly saved and the preset templates are more than helpful and timesaving. I just love it all-around!

Cons

You can't save templates (that I know of) - so you just have to copy individual ads from sets rather than copy a set.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hello Kayleigh, Thank you very much for taking your time to write this great review! We really like to read from graphic designers that appreciate the ease of use and our export options like HTML5. Our goal is to provide an amazing tool, easy to use by anybody who wants to create the best ad designs in no time. Thank you very much for your attention! I wish you a great day ahead!

Francisco from Travel Raintree

So easy to use a child can use it.

I love this product. It is so easy to use that even my own child has used it. Now a days most of my creative is managed through bannersnack.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. The software allows for ad creating and editing similar to photoshop but without the need of learning how to use another adobe product.

Cons

It has its limitations. It can create fast and good looking ads but within reason. More photoshop-like features would be beneficial.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Francisco, We really appreciate your positive review and valuable feedback. It is always good to hear back from our users especially in cases like this. The fact that Bannersnack is proving useful for our users only drives us with determination in making it the number one banner design platform. Rest assured that we are continuously developing new features, adding new content and much more, to make creating designs even faster and more efficient. I can see how more editing features would help with our cause and I can guarantee you that I will forward this information to our production team.

Kim from TuGo

Review of Bannersnack

> able to get banners produced quicker that creating them in Photoshop > quick to make changes and we do a lot of testing with banners

Pros

> Software was intuitive and learning curve was quite quick. > Able to make global changes to a set of banners

Cons

> the resolution of GIFs and PNG banners were not great quality > nice that I could create HTML5 banners

Response from Bannersnack

Replied August 2019

Hello Kim! Thank you for taking out of your time to leave a review of Bannersnack! We appreciate any feedback and we count every word as constructive for further development. I'm happy to see that you are enjoying our app and its features and that we have managed to improve your workflow. I can see that you have encountered some issues with the GIF and PNG exports, reason for which I would like to let you know that you can get in contact with our support representatives at any time through the built-in chat, and they will gladly assist you with any request or answer any questions that might come up.

Kathleen from The Succulent Eclectic

Easy Tool for Professional Results

I have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the quality of the Bannersnack tools. Sometimes, the agent is too quick to gloss over what I have typed into a chat, to cut to a chase that may be a more commonly asked question. But the attitude is great, and when I point this out, I can get assistance with my issues quickly and professionally.

Pros

The best part of the Bannersnack program is that I am able to achieve attractive, professional quality ads without any skill or talent in graphic design! That and the granular reporting that enables me to A/B split ads to improve results. This tool is awesome!

Cons

I'd have to make something up to give a good response to this. While there are features I don't use, it would not be fair to say I like them least. This is an impressive suite of tools.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied January 2019

Hello Laurie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate it and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

My go to software for ad design

Pros

This software allows me to save time in creating ads for my clients. It's intuitive and has many templates if you need them for creative ideas. I also like the fact that this software is evolving and getting better. I always appreciate a company that gives good support with their products. Bannersnack excels in support. It doesn't feel like I am getting an answer from a support checklist when I ask a question. Their responses are personal and to the point.

Cons

There are a few limitations when creating banner ad sets, but have found some workarounds with the help of their excellent support.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied July 2018

Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to review Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our platform as much as we do. We are continuously working on improving Bannersnack and our customer service and support. Given the fact that our Banner Generator is such a complex component, at the moment, it does not contain all the features that the Single Banner Editor does, but we have big plans and a lot of updates in the Banner Generator area coming in the near future, so stay tuned!

Lisa from Gephardt Companies

Fantastic for quick banners

Bannersnack is a quick efficient way to give clients a visual or make a banner quickly

Pros

Bannersnack is great for throwing together a spec banner to give a client a visual to assist in closing them.

Cons

Resizing is difficult , have to do one at a time and everything gets out of wack

Response from Bannersnack

Replied July 2019

Hello Lisa, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we thank you for your implication. I'm happy to see that our platform is proving useful in terms of speed and design. I understand that you are having some difficulties with the resize feature and I regret you did not have a great experience. The feature is still in its early stages but we are working on improving every aspect of it to ensure proper fluidity and scaling when using Smart Resize.

Great Customer Service

Pros

The team! I have been using Bannersnack for a little over a year and have only had positive experiences with the support team and our Account Manager. Whenever things come up that I think could be improved or issues that I'm having, the Bannersnack team works tirelessly to help out, have a conversation and come up with a solution.

Cons

It does have a few bugs and kinks that need to be worked out. However, the team is open to hearing about these issues and fixing them!

Terry from Verve

Banner Ads Made Easy

I've had a great experience with Bannersnack. For someone like me who isn't a Photo Shop or In Design pro, Bannersnack helped me to now have to rely on a creative agency for my creative asset creation.

Pros

Bannersnack makes it's very easy to make nice looking ads, the templates were the best feature.

Cons

The main thing I didn't like about this software was the price and that I wish there were some more layouts and design templates.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied October 2019

Hello Terry, We'd like to thank you for taking out of your precious time to leave a review on Bannersnack. We are delighted to see that our platform is making a difference in the experience of our users that are focused on designing creatives. Simplifying the creation process was one of our main focuses and we are excited to see that we have managed to succeed. Rest assured, our team of designers is constantly working on adding new templates and layouts but remember, if you are unable to find a size that fits your needs in our existing layouts, you can always create a custom size from the "create new" panel.

Brandon from Aletheia Digital

My company loves the tool! It allows us to make very good looking ads quickly. I would recommend it.

i think the biggest benefit is the ease of use and how quickly we can turn beautiful ads. We have been using bannersnack for about 2 years now and i honestly have zero complaints to date. its been super hepful to my agency.

Pros

I think the ease of use must be pointed out. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make beautiful ads that can help your campaigns convert.

Meghan from Sojern

Industry: Graphic Design

Bannersnack is AWESOME

My overall experience with Bannersnack has been great. Our team finds this software extremely valuable when creating banner sets for our clients! The customer service is amazing and we love how the Bannersnack team is always willing to listen and implement our feedback.

Pros

I love how functional BannerSnack is. It is simple to create banners in individual or full set mode. The timeline in full set mode makes is easy to create transitions with.

Cons

I wish that their were ways to right click and have a set of options such as (rename, duplicate, etc). I wish that it was easier to change certain features in the full set mode with out have to click on a certain size individually.

Good for banner creation, management and tracking

I used Banner snack for months in collaboration with an associate and I found the CTR and effectiveness of the banners to be pretty much lackluster and ineffective. After a few months, I removed all their banners from my site. The poor performance may have been caused by the slow loading of the banners, but this was back in 2016, and Bannersnack may have improved since then.

Pros

Bannersnack is good for creating banners and starting a campaign to track and monitor them. The site offers good functionality to create attractive banners of different sizes and shapes, and then allows one to monitor their traffic, CTR, and how they are performing. Customer support is usually around and responsive too. The free plan is a bit limited understandably, but their overall pricing plans are still quite reasonable.

Cons

Their servers were slow and the loading of banners often took a long time to complete, while the webpage and content had already been long loaded up, waiting for the banners to appear. This slowness could be significant and lead to poor CTR or interest in the banners. The banner design was also limited in terms of how attractive you could design them, so it was often best to create your banners on your own, and upload them to Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Replied May 2019

Hello there, Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear you've encountered issues with our service. Would it be possible for you to contact us on our live chat to see if we can identify and fix the issue?