All Brand Overflow Reviews

Armand

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2021

An Excellent All-in-One SEO Tool and the Most Affordable Quality Rank Tracker on the Market Today.

Incredible experience so far. I had become aware of Brandoverflow pretty early on in the beta testing phase in early 2020. The team is EXTREMELY responsive and fast at implementing new features or fixing bugs. They do listen to the market and their user suggestion. So far so good, I am delighted.

PROS

What I love the most is the Rank Tracker. It's one of the most accurate Rank Tracker I know and can easily compete with the best ones of the likes of Semrush, Mangools, SE Ranking, Serpstat, or RankActive. Also, it's very affordable without cutting corners on data accuracy which is the most important thing for me. The second thing I like the most is the other SEO modules for Keyword Research, Local SEO, SERP lookups, and Backlink Monitoring.

CONS

Not having the possibility to extract all the keywords URL ranks for is lacking so far. I truly hope this will come in the future.

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

Data Accuracy and Affordability.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

I didn't make the switch per se but need to find a great Rank tracker to extend the limits of other tools. But I am totally convinced that with its rapid development pace, Brand Overflow will become a new contender of the best industry-leading SEO tools.

Thank you Arman for feedback. We are glad to see that you love Brand Overflow and supported us.

Replied March 2021

Ciomîrtan

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Brand Overflow have a lot of potential in the future

Using a few times a week for checking rank and some keywords, for me is a good investment and I hope to develop more advanced features in the next period.

PROS

The software has a new dashboard and a new version that move very fast, with low time of waiting for task you make in dashboard. Projects Section - Good info about all the domains you have set up in the app. Keywords - Maybe one of the most important features of the software, have a good reporting for keywords in my country. Backlinks - BrandOverflow is a good alternative for a backlink profile, listing all the backlinks you have on your website. Audit - I like that I can scan only 1 page for audit and don't need to crawl all pages from a website.

CONS

Because it is a fast-growing app and tech, few things need to improve or add to the software. Projects Section - I was looking to have some important alerts after the box of the software (like most 3 or 5 things that need urgently to do, or rank tracking for loosing or gaining important positions). Keywords - Sometimes the outputted keywords have not some relevance with keyword searched. Backlinks - Hope to implement the option to see all the backlinks from a domain, not all the backlinks in a list, if I have 500 backlinks from 1 domain and 20 from other important domains, don't need to scroll hundreds of backlinks to check what I need. Audit - Is not the best audit tool for SEO On-page, but does the job for most important things from a website.

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

For me, it is a good price and I have been on the product from early days. I'm confident that will be one of the best software for SEO in the next period of time.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

More solid product, have database and info for keywords research and rank tracking function is good.

Tareq

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Rank Tracker Doesn't Work

PROS

The tool is an all-in-one solution for SEOs but doesn't really stand out in any part compared to the prominent SEO tools.

CONS

The rank is tracker is the only portion that I used from the tool. It was buggy from the start but I thought they will solve the issues as it's a new tool. But more than a year of using it, I think the tool is left alone to run as is without any bug fix or development. I reached out to the support multiple times with their bugs, but the tool is still so much buggy. And recently, it doesn't show any usable result in rank tracker which made me subscribe to another rank tracker tool that works.

hm

Media Production, 501-1,000 employees

Best tool for CPC and SEO marketing

My overall experience with Brand Overflow is really amazing. It provides accurate data and functionality that is needed for my business.

PROS

Brand Overflow is fantastic for CPC Marketing and SEO. I mostly like its keyword data segmentations like Questions, Phrases, and Shopping. I also love its similarity percentage too. CPC and search volume of Brand Overflow are pretty accurate. Its Backlink checker, Keyword monitor and analyze section are awesome. It also gives very effective data for SEO Audit. It is easy to get the optimized and issues with a clean interface. Their support is very helpful.

CONS

Everything about Brand Overflow is really excellent. But there should be some more features to make this tool more influential. From my point of view, Brand Overflow needs to add website loading speed and Mobile Optimized status option. The founder of this software is really customer oriented. Hope they will consider my recommendation.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

It is because Brand Overflow has some unique features and it is more affordable.

Reviewed June 2021

Brand Overflow is a great ALL IN ONE SEO APPLICATION option with Keyword Research

Good platform for the price, competitive features and constant updates

PROS

Brand Overflow is an up and coming rank tracker, SEO analysis and keyword research tool. The pricing is below ahrefs and has started offering more features and DAILY UPDATES on tracking. For me the most important is the Keyword research tools. They were recently expanded to offer: Keyword Tool Keyword Explorer Keyword Generator Question Generator Long Tail Keywords Youtube Keywords Bulk Search Volume Global Search Volume Keyword Insights LSI Keywords Save money, Get Data - the sky is the limit!

CONS

Wish you could have a single keyword input and get outputs in all the keyword modules = HUGE TIME SAVER

More Frequent Data Updates and Lower Pricing Model

Hey Daniel, Thank you so much for the amazing review. You are awesome!

Replied June 2021

Saidur

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Being an early adopter of Brand Overflow has been a great decision for me!

Brand Overflow has been a good experience for me overall. The BO team has been hard at work improving their tool set over the past couple of months. Based on user feedback, they overhauled the entire program. Following their recent social media activities, I am pretty impressed with the dedication they have shown to the tool. I think Brand Overflow will only continue to improve since a dedicated, hardworking team works behind the scenes.

PROS

Rank tracking, backlink analysis and keyword research modules.

CONS

SEO audit module. This tool can be improved further, in my opinion. However, it is advertised as a basic auditing tool, so that makes sense.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

Primarily the ease of use and better usage limits of Brand Overflow attracted me to the switch.

Veeral

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Rank tracking , Key word research and Seo tool

We use it on daily basis for keyword research, rank tracking and its question explorer.

PROS

Swis army knife for you Seo needs. Very good tool if you can not afford semrush and ahrefs but are looking for a good seo tool

CONS

Link tracking . But for the price I can not complain.

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

Costeffective and Good development team behind it.

Hi Veeral, Thank you so much for the review. :D You are awesome!

Replied July 2021

Vy

Reviewed July 2022

2022 revamp to one of the best SEO tool!

PROS

What I like about Brand Overflow is the nice looking frontend of the UX and the generous keyword limit compare to other similar tools. They did alot of update since the first version, so it nice to see the team is working hard and improving the product. It is really on par with other competitor like SEranking. I'm looking forward what the future hold and can consider it one of my best purchase of the year.

CONS

It abit hard to remove the keywords, hope their is an easier solution.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

I made the switch because of the accuracy keyword ranking and the generous limit

Jessica Kay

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2023

An All-in-One SEO Tool That Grows With You

As the one-person marketing department for a nonprofit organization, I am always on the hunt for tools that can make my job easier while also fitting our budget. Brand Overflow has been an incredible find that checks all the boxes. This is a tool that I came across in my side-gig work, and am so glad for the discovery! I cannot give it enough stars!

PROS

Brand Overflow provides all the core SEO functionality I need to optimize our website and content, track rankings, monitor backlinks, and more. But unlike some other enterprise-level SEO tools, Brand Overflow is extremely affordable and user-friendly. I was able to get up and running quickly without a technical background, but the platform also has enough depth that I have been able to take my SEO knowledge to the next level over time. I can follow along with the Skislope strategy method and other tutorials that use more expensive tools!

CONS

It's hard to say. Brand Overflow has improved so much over the past year and a half that I've been using it. It used to be slow and a little glitchy, but my recent experience is that those issues have been resolved. No cons as of the last time I used it (this week).

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

Price and that it's an all in one solution

Michele

A rare gem

PROS

The company itself is one of the best in the field. Support is excellent and they listen to feedback and apply changes to the tool, reflecting what would benefit their users the most. The recent overhaul made it much easier to use, with better understanding on user side, without impacting in what's available.

CONS

It's still improving at a rapid pace, meaning there's still some room to improve, but it's getting there, at the top

Aristotle

Internet, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Feature Rich SEO Tool that helps in Lead Generation!

I’ve been following Brand Overflow for 2 years, despite the many problems its founders are actively developing the product. Now he has come up with a new approach and is actively pushing more updates. I am happy with the product and their approach for the tool. I would recommend this tool if you are looking for Feature Rich tool with a low budget.

PROS

For projects, we can enable Website Audits and keyword suggestions for our website so that we will always have the most updated audit and suggestions for our site. The best part is we can share our project reports with our clients. This feature is most helpful for agencies, they can share the reports with their clients. With their keyword research tool, we can see the search volume, intent-based keyword suggestions, and their PPC difficulty and search volume. you can see the tree diagrams and grouping of keywords based on intent. with the help of competitor keywords, we can do a competitor keyword analysis and see their SEO performance and steal the keywords that are low competitive. It also shows the competitor domains of the given domain by us. Brand Overflow backlinks tool quality is good. It shows the total links, Do-follow and no-follow links and displays all the domains that referred to you in recent time and total time. you can also see the new and lost keywords in the total time. The audit tool is good to see all the errors on our site and fix them. We can also use it as a lead agent to share SEO Audits with our leads. They are working to automate Audit generation using zapier and other tools, which is a big plus. If you are an agency, you can set up Agency branding and share reports with your domain.

CONS

It has PPC difficulty for keywords but I believe it needs SEO difficulty too. I think the audits can have CTA that links to our services which helps us a lot as well. Currently, we can’t automate the audit generation, but I heard that they are working on it.

Abdul

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Rank Tracking as well as keyword research tool

It has been an amazing experience so far. Early into the beta testing phase, I became aware of Brandoverflow, and I've been grateful ever since. In terms of implementing new features and fixing bugs, the team is extremely responsive and fast to react. The company is responsive to the market and does listen to the suggestions of its users. I am very happy with how things are going so far. Among all the new features they published, I like the keyword tracking feature most.

PROS

It is the Rank Tracker that I enjoy the most. My personal opinion is that it is one of the most accurate Rank Trackers I have ever come across and I see that it can easily compete with other similar trackers like Semrush, Mangools, SE Ranking, Ahrefs. Moreover, a huge advantage of this software is that it is affordable without compromising on data quality, which is what I value the most. Another thing I find particularly interesting is the addition of a variety of modules for Keyword Research, SEO, SERP analysis, and Backlink Monitoring within the platform itself.

CONS

I have discovered a problem with exporting the ranking keywords URL list. This is still unresolved. It would be greatly appreciated if this can be solved in the near future.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

Semrush is very costly for me.

Alban

Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

A great SEO tool for small businesses

PROS

With Brand Overflow, users have access to various SEO tools, including in-depth competitor analysis, keyword research, and backlink checker. The SEO tool also features URL optimization, social media monitoring, and domain suggestion. Brand Overflow features an intuitive dashboard that allows users to track their SEO performance. The SEO tool features color-coded alerts, which alert users on issues that need attention. Users can use the tool to monitor their search engine activities. The user can track keyword ranking, monitor various SEO metrics, and calculate the estimated monthly search volume of keywords. Users can also track backlink strength of their websites, and check the link profile for various URLs.

CONS

It has been neglected in the past few months with few updates. But they were working on it in the background.

Actually I use both.

Samiul

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

A Decent Rank Tracker with Some Awesome Extra Feature

My overall experience is quite good so far. This tool is bringing new features day by day. Which is also a plus.

PROS

The tool gives accurate tracking data, great for keyword research and site audit. Moreover, this is an affordable rank tracker in the market and they are improving day by day with great customer support.

CONS

The dashboard is a little confusing. User interface and experience should be improved. Server load is quite high, so, sometimes loading time increases.

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

They are well known in the market, though their price is quite high.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

I needed more keyword tracking limit

Vikas

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Best alternative to SEMrush at a great price

Great tool, and it saves a lot of money on SEO SEarch. Must have for SEO beginners.

PROS

With version 2 of the product, the noise is cut. The product is simple, minimal and performing. The data is improved.

CONS

The backlinks data needs to be more polished.

Reasons for switching to Brand Overflow

The data is more refined in Brand overflow

François

Reviewed July 2022

SEO tools that are simple for clients to use make SEO easier.

I use lots of SEO tools, but for my clients I need something that they will understand and enjoy to use. That is where Brand Overflow is very good at. It make SEO more simplier for this kind of public. A,d it is important because it motivate them to improve their SEO.

PROS

The agency features allow for the use of a custom domain with your own URL and a custom-made logo. This works well for me because I customize the tool for my customers' SEO.

CONS

My main concern is that the information is displayed in English (all my clients are French) as well as the user interface. There are some very valuate tools that are missing like competitive keywords comparison with competitors and finding the organic web traffic of competitors.

Reason for choosing Brand Overflow

Reviews on the tools and I know other tool that was made by the same team that have being successful

Josh