Browse BrightLocal Reviews

Scott from Search Commander Inc.

Long Time User & Fan

To some degree or other we've used all the different toolsets, and every single local business we've worked with has been entered into the system. For some we've used limited items, like citation building and tracking, and for others we've used the whole suite. The improvements over the years have been impressive, with white label dashboard a few years ago, right up to the recent local rankings grid reports.

Pros

The ease of setup when entering a new client is probably my favorite feature, the way you can literally utilize every tool in the shed during a clean click through process.

Cons

The fact that their "Citation Checker" shows an ever growing number, and displays a chart giving a false impression of growth when the old citations may no longer exist. When a citation no longer exists, it should come off the report just like a lost link would. The Google Analytics integration is also very basic, and it would be nice to have more data options, but for a basic customer dashboard it's okay. It's going to need an update soon, since new businesses are defaulting to GA4 and I dont think this integrates

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

I did not choose BL as an alternative, but as a supplement to Raven and SEMrush, and I've kept them for more than 8 years, I think.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied March 2021

Hi Scott, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to know every time the Citation Tracker report is re-run we search for any listings that can no longer be reached (for instance; if they return a 404 error). These will then be removed from the report, and you'll see an alert of this at the top of the report page. Thank you for your feedback regarding Google Analytics, our developers are currently working on the integration with GA4 and we hope for this to be available in the near future. I'm glad you've noticed our improvements over the years, we've been working hard to provide better tools for our customers. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team if there's anything else. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Casey from Rhino Digital Media, Inc.

Bright Local for Agencies

So far so good, we are a new user switching over from SEMrush and have had an initial onboarding discussion with a soon follow up call. We had inadvertently used up all of our credits by not setting things up properly and they credited those to us so that we could start over. Will know more in a month or so after the data accumulates.

Pros

Easy to set up multiple clients and the reports seem to be good so far.

Cons

Limitations on reputation piece and extra cost to use the keyword grid

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

It appears to be the best solution to train some of our team members to be able to provide a one-product solution for the main things that we want to review with clients each month or quarter.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

Semrush is too expensive and the reports are weak. Every time you try to use the tool for a client they have extra add-ons. It's very deceptive.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied August 2021

Hey Casey, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It's great to read your comments and I'm glad you've found the tools easy to use. You'll be pleased to hear we include credits for our Local Search Grid tool in each of the plans, and additional credits are available at a reasonable cost should you ever need more. If you do have any further feedback about the limitations discovered on the Reputation Manager tool please do get in touch with our support team. We always appreciate feedback and ultimately it's our customers that help us in plotting our next features. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Caleb from Phase Marketing

80% data inaccuracy. 0% customer service.

abismal

Pros

N/A none at all terrible do not consider you have been warned

Cons

This is a reporting tool who's data is 80%+ inaccurate. After working through many automated emails from them, my team and I finally got a meeting with our Brightlocal rep. They literally told us to go in and fix it manually for each and every client. Clearly we have no use for a reporting tool who's reporting is so aggressively wrong so we attempted to cancel our annual subscription. Here was the reply: Our rep: "As per our Terms and Conditions: Section 6.5) 'If you subscribe to a Subscription Service then you may cancel such Subscription Service at any time. Termination will take effect from the end of the current Subscription Service Period. Subscription Fees will not be refunded for early cancellation or any other reason'." Basically, if you own the annual account for a day, you can't get refunded for the year, even if the product is faulty in nearly every way from a reporting perspective, contrary to what was advertised. I'm sure a representative will comment on this rating and claim that they "taught us how to correct this issue and how to identify reporting mistakes" so here is my preemptive rebuttal: A. - Going in regularly to correct reporting issues completely eliminates the purpose of having a reporting tool. We were not made aware of the potential for reporting inaccuracies until after we were annual customers. B. - With client facing white label reporting, I might be able to identify and ignore faulty information but my client certainly won't.

they have Accurate data

Response from BrightLocal

Replied November 2019

Hi Caleb I'm Myles, BrightLocal's CEO. I'm very sorry that you had such a frustrating experience. Our policy is not to refund fees, however, we offer a free 14-day trial which typically gives customers long enough to evaluate our service, and most sign up for a monthly plan (not annual) which means they can leave any time. I have spoken to my Head of Support and discussed your case, and we will refund your payment in full as a gesture of goodwill. We put a huge amount of effort and resources into data accuracy but the data isn't always 100% correct for a few reasons. We grab data from over 400 sites and many of these sites don't have APIs so we have to scrape the data. Many sites are not well structured which makes finding listings tricky. I won't go into the detail but long story short, finding listings isn't an exact science. I would really like the chance to talk 1-1 so I can apologize personally; I have emailed you directly. Thanks Myles

James from Ineffable Design

Best Local Search Platform

So far they have invested a ton of time in the success of my business and helped me get everything set up and optimized to how I wanted it. The employees I have been lucky enough to engage with are great and truly enjoyable to talk to. Definitely, people, I wouldn't mind getting a drink with. It is cool to see how much they put into you to make sure you know their platform and succeed with it.

Pros

Ease of use and the amount of stacked features they offer.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like. There are things they can add in the future I am sure but the service is awesome.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Better platform and customer experience. Nothing out there like them for the price.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

Most cost-effective and focused on local. Way better local features as well.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied August 2021

Hi James, Thanks for writing your review of BrightLocal. It's great to read your comments, and I'm particularly thrilled you've found the tools easy to use. I'm glad the team has been able to help too! These are exactly the comments we strive for, so it's very much appreciated. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Megan from Wise Marketing Professionals

Easy Onboarding and Navigating

From the multiple initial calls, where [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the extra time to answer all of my questions during my free trial, to the success call I had with Ian, I have been thoroughly impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and focus on my success using their product. I'm thrilled with the experience so far, and excited to see how this product will elevate our business.

Pros

I can provide my clients with a simple dashboard to view their digital presence in one easy location. For that feature alone it was worth it for me. I also loved the pitch deck that was provided. As a Marketing agency, having a starting point when talking about these incredible features and their benefits to our customers, a pitch deck was crucial to the success of quickly launching these services.

Cons

The backend is a little clunky. For instance, it would be great on the Clients and Locations dashboard to be able to easily view the agency dashboard and the white-label dashboard without all of the extra clicks. It's still a great product, so I don't mind the extra clicks, but streamlining some of the views would be a great bonus.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Price, Client Dashboard, and the ability to white label. It was also a huge bonus the graph that I was originally shown explained that listing management should be a large upfront fee, then reduces over time. That's what sold me I think.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Megan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm glad to hear BrightLocal has been crucial in the success of your agency and that you've enjoyed so many of our additional features. I'm thrilled that our team has been so supportive and professional throughout the process too. Thank you also for your feedback regarding streamlining certain areas of the dashboard. We really appreciate your comments. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with the team. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Victor from Flat Tire Change Near Me

Most honest company I have done business with in a long time

I was absolutely amazed at the knowledge and help the staff gave me. I did tons of research and found this to be the MOST honest and affordable company offering these services. They have several free tools which brought me to their site and then they EVEN offer a free trial. Now you KNOW this business is honest and legit if they can offer a free trial and not worry if you will stick around. That is confidence knowing they have what you want at a GREAT price.

Pros

The absolute best thing about the software is the staff that walks you through it honestly. When just looking at the surface it doesn't look like much, but when you really dive into it. It offers SO MUCH for the price I am just amazed.

Cons

I am mad at myself I didn't talk to support sooner and really dive in when I first came across this business. Oh my goodness the time and money that could have been saved or reinvested. But I am happy I know now.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

I also did research like I said before on lots of other similar sites, but the other sites do not have everything that Bright Local has..... Honesty, Pricing, Options, Extras, etc that Bright Local has.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied March 2021

Hi Victor, Wow! Thank you for your fantastic review! It's great to hear you've had such an excellent experience, especially with our team. We certainly pride ourselves on being as open and honest with our customers as possible so I'm so happy you've noticed! Our support team are here to guide you through anything you need assistance with so please don't hesitate to get in touch if there's anything else! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Carlos from Studio C5

Simple yet robust. An excellent investment for any digital agency supporting local SEO.

When we first started with Brightlocal we worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I always appreciated his genuine character and hard work in supporting his clients. Today, they have a good support team, people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (customer success team) who are always timely and detailed in responding to our support requests.

Pros

While there are many pros, overall - for me, the Whitelabel features equip an agency like ours to utilize the tools/reporting to the benefit of the clients we serve. We have used many tools since our inception, and we are confident BrightLocal remains at the top. They are always working hard at improving their toolset, and I get excited every time they launch a new feature, like a kid going into the candy store.

Cons

No cons, per say. Requesting more white-label tools to increase lead gen, over and about the site audit would be great. They are growing quickly, and in that come some issues here and there, but that is to be expected. I know they have the best interest of their clients in mind, so we roll through the issues together.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

At the time, we liked the white-label feature of BrightLocal. Also, the fact Brightlocal offers tons more citations.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hey Carlos, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. It's great to hear you've noticed we've been working hard to improve the tools. We really do value all customer feedback, it's incredibly important to us! I'm glad you've been making use of the Whitelabel feature and thank you also for the feedback regarding the ability to add more customizability to the Lead Generation Widget, this is certainly something for us to consider for future changes. Don't hesitate to get back in touch with the team if you need any further help at all. Best Wishes, Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Hayden from DieHard Digital Marketing

It's My Cheapest Employee

These guys are fantastic! The customer support is on the ball, they reach out quickly to address concerns, and make sure that as a customer I feel valued. The platform itself is robust yet beautifully intuitive and simple and makes my clients happy. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Pros

My favorite aspect of BrightLocal is the auto-generated white-labeled reports. Not only do they provide instant credibility for a smaller agency like mine, but they auto-populate every month with the latest data which frees up my time and helps me focus on growth. Those reports, on top of affordable citation campaigns, make BrightLocal a great employee!

Cons

I like the ability to integrate the lead generator into my site, however I wish it offered a little. more customization so it would better fit my site's design, but it's a very minor issue.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

I had heard good things about BrightLocal from coworkers, and they weren't wrong!

Response from BrightLocal

Replied May 2021

Hi Hayden, Thank you for leaving this great review! I'm very happy to hear that you've found the reporting particularly useful for your agency. I do appreciate your feedback regarding the lead gen widget, it's something for us to consider for further improvements. It's also lovely to hear your comments about our support team, you are certainly a valued customer so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else. Best Wishes Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ryan from Optimized SEO and Websites

Local Business Citations The Smart Way

Whenever I need customer support, they respond so quickly it's not funny! I rarely do though... I recommend it on my YouTube channel and website. I'd certainly recommend it to you to!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and the cost per citation. We buy $1,000's worth of credits at a time to reduce our cost even more. I also like how it allows you to click through to existing citations whether they created them or not. Finally, I love their notes that tell you the details of creating a citation on each platform if there is something you need to know. Much appreciated feature!!!

Cons

I don't anything negative to say. We use it weekly as a tool in our website, SEO, and Google Ads web agency.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

The price and The Hoth gives me the 'ut-oh' feeling!

Response from BrightLocal

Replied February 2021

Hi Ryan, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us this brilliant review! Thank you for recommending us too. It's great to hear your comments regarding our Citation Builder service, and that it's been easy to use, and that you've been enjoying certain features. Don't hesitate to get back in touch with the team if you need any further assistance. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

I would recommend BrightLocal.

The support team is terrific; big shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I would recommend BrightLocal to anyone in this field.

Pros

Quality is often overlooked for quantity and mistakenly viewed as expensive. Yet BrightLocal is not expensive but definitely delivers on quality. Before BrightLocal, Local Search Audit and Reputation Manager tools were buried within vast, expensive toolboxes of their competitors. Now, my team can deliver precisely what information my clients need with easy-to-use tools developed for the specific purpose.

Cons

I think they could expand their services laterally and boost Lead Gen tools, and I would like to see a better account dashboard.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

It's a more focused tool, it has quality, it has a great team behind it.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

SEMRush is confusing too many tools crammed into a bad interface and way too expensive.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this brilliant review! I'm thrilled to hear you've enjoyed using the tools and that you've found them easy to use and of good value. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the account dashboard and Lead Generation tool. We appreciate all customer feedback and comments, and it's something we'll work to improve in the future. It's great to be working with you, Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Toni from Toni's Web Design

Great Platform! Excellent Customer Service

Overall I like BrightLocal and as of right now, I don't think anyone out there can beat the price and/or options available in the platform. It's a very useful service and their customer service is top notch. You can't go wrong with them at all!

Pros

Once you get used to all the things you can do with BrightLocal and how everything works, it's super easy to set up an account and run every report you can think of. This truly is what I'd call an "all-in-one" platform because you can do so much with it. Keep in mind, I used to be a Yext partner and quickly realized the outcome of each account would be riddled with mistakes. For example, despite the info I would create for a client, the Yext system would change stuff: if an address was 1234 Anywhere Street, Yext might output it on some directories as 1234 Anywhere St. so there was no consistency. I also realized that Yext is simply an overlay - if you cancel your Yext account, you lose your citations. With BrightLocal, all the citations created are yours - or your clients'. It's permanent.

Cons

I feel there is a LOT of info to deal with. So many reports you can run with so much data. One thing I struggle with is knowing HOW to explain the data to a client. I don't 100% know what all the things on a report mean so how can I advise my clients?

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

All-in-one platform, price, customer service, permanency of the citations.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

As mentioned above, I used to be a Yext partner and quickly realized the outcome of each account would be riddled with mistakes. For example, despite the info I would create for a client, the Yext system would change stuff: if an address was 1234 Anywhere Street, Yext might output it on some directories as 1234 Anywhere St. so there was no consistency. I also realized that Yext is simply an overlay - if you cancel your Yext account, you lose your citations. With BrightLocal, all the citations created are yours - or your clients'. It's permanent.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your great review Toni! We work hard to ensure we're providing the best value to customers. We've recently launched the new BrightLocal Academy which I know will help you with understanding our reports. Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Jonny from Key Group

Good option for start-up Agencies or Freelancers

Whilst it may not be perfect, for those of us starting out on our own this is a very inexpensive way of collating and tracking all the data we need to report to clients on a monthly basis.

Pros

BrightLocal is inexpensive for the features it provides, which allows you to track a lot of SEO metrics in once place. This makes it really handy for tracking and reporting purposes. Their local citations also allow quick link building options when required. White-label reporting options also gives you quick access to download user friendly and well displayed ranking and brand data to send to your clients, branded with your own logo. This is a real time-saver if you cannot afford some of the more expensive SEO products.

Cons

The reporting options could do with some additional customisation. Whilst you can white-label and add your own branding, the actual data that is presented is fairly linear. For example, you can only compare rankings to one point in time, and can't compare both starting rankings and month-on-month in the same report. If you opt to use their lead-generator audit tool be aware it uses a credits system. This runs out fast depending on how you set it up, so I don't personally believe it's a viable source of generating leads.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Huge difference in price which meant BrightLocal was far more viable for my position as a start-up.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied November 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us Jonny. It's great to hear you've had a positive experience, especially the fact we've been able to save you time! I appreciate the comments regarding our reporting options and the ability to do more report comparisons, this is something for us to consider for future improvements. I'm sorry you've not found the Agency Lead Widget suitable for your needs though, additional credits are available and we do try and keep these at a low price to ensure they're cost-effective for our customers. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Steven from iVET360

Excellent Product for SEO

It's been very pleasant. Their team is very receptive. They are in the UK so timing has been a challenge, but not too bad!

Pros

It's a one stop shop for our agency's SEO needs. We can track the local listings and technical on-site SEO.

Cons

Setting up an account as an agency has been a bit convoluted and difficult to navigate. It's been months and we're still working through set up.

Cost

Response from BrightLocal

Replied July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven! It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the team so far and that our tools are so useful for your agency. We'd like to help you to finish getting set up so your account manager is going to contact you directly as you're on a custom plan. We appreciate it can sometimes be difficult for multilocation clients to be set up, so to help with this we offer Agency Discovery Calls, Enterprise Discovery Calls and Live Group Demos which can all be booked here: https://www.brightlocal.com/free-online-demo/ We do appreciate that timing is important and we strive to provide as much cover across as many timezones as possible. Our Support team currently operates across 5 countries, and over 95% of our inquiries are responded to on the same day. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything at all. Many thanks Heather - BrightLocal Customer Success team

Lance from SavvyMarketing.ca

Bright Local gives me the tools I need to succeed as a digital marketing agency

Their systems are good. Their pricing is good. They provide a lot of information on using their system and building your business—10 out of 10 on that one. A SAAS company these days needs to provide strong and quick support. I use other SAAS providers, and they have an awesome phone and screen-sharing support. Recently Bright Local has really improved their phone support. Keep it up.

Pros

The features I use the most are 1) Their review management system gives me a great tool to use with my clients 2) Their citations program is the best I have seen. (and I have reviewed them all) 3) I'm looking forward to working with their local marketing system. My clients are Canadian Real Estate Agents and they all work in their local market.

Cons

They have had some issues with their access to support. I used to take 7-14 days to book a 1 on1 call, now I can book them in 1-2 days. The support on these calls is very good. Their "live chat" feature is usually inaccessible as they turn it off during non-office hours and when their staff are busy. I recommended that they get more staff to monitor and serve their clients through chat. These days SAAS providers need to provide quick/instant service. As business owners, we are very busy and need answers and help quickly.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Hi Lance, Thanks for taking the time to write this review of BrightLocal. It's lovely to hear you've been enjoying the software and found the pricing to be good. I'm glad you've made the most of our phone support and that you can see we've been working hard to improve this. I am sorry to hear you've had to wait for a call in the past, during our busier times the wait may be slightly longer, however over the past few months we've been working on this. In regards to our Live Chat, although we try to make this available to all customers, you're right that during the busier hours availability depends on our individual agents. You can always leave us a message we'll follow up with you promptly. This feedback is very important to us though and we very much appreciate your comments. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Noah from Access Publishing

Industry: Online Media

Great Value, Great Service

I have tried a couple other citation building companies and BrightLocal is by far superior. The customer service truly is great. If I need help finding more citations or if I have an issue with a campaign Bright Local support is always kind and helpful. Very kind to me indeed and never makes me feel stupid or such for not knowing something.

Pros

I like how the backend submission of a new client and campaign are made easy. All the fields are self explanatory and allow for filling in the information. Choosing citations is laid out great. You know what you are buying and what will be needed after you get the citation submission submitted. Some require phone follow up and Bright Local lets you know this. You also know the value of each submission before choosing.

Cons

Sometimes Bright Local has "lost" some of my campaigns and information. This was stressful when it happened, forcing me to fill in clients information again and check over things again and again. However, this has only happened once and once was enough.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

I liked the services offered with BrightLocal. The price seems to be the best or absolutely one of the best out there, but it was the customer service that really shined. A friend told me about the customer service and this is why I chose BrightLocal over the others. Also, because I know BrightLocal only gets good citations and doesn't want to find lousy/bad citations for your company. I appreciate this.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Hi Noah, Thanks for taking the time to write us this review, it's very much appreciated. I'm thrilled to hear you've had a great experience and enjoy using the services we offer. It's great that you've found it great value too! We do pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm glad that it's stood out to you. I am very sorry to hear about your campaign information though, this is certainly far from the norm, but I'm glad to see this has been resolved. As always, our team are on hand should you need any further assistance. Don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ricardo from Palaciobox LLC

Palaciobox using BrightLocal

Overall, BrightLocal really helped Palaciobox and helped us manage the SEO campaigns we ran for our clients. We are very happy with being part of BrightLocal and having them as a powerful too which helps us run our business.

Pros

What we liked best about BrightLocal was all the features that come with the software. There are many things you can do to analyze local SEO for different businesses. There are so many features set in place in order to help rank a business higher in Google.

Cons

What we liked least about BrightLocal was the set up and understanding how to use the website/software. They offered a demo on how to use the site, but there was still many questions at first that eventually we figured out. Still a great site to use for SEO.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much for reviewing us Ricardo, and for your feedback which we will certainly take on board. You're more than welcome to get in touch if you need any help at all, and the team will be happy to help Many thanks Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Affordable option for basic marketing overview & strategy to improve you online presence.

Overall the insights are worth the price, and the Get Reviews section is the cherry on top.

Pros

The monthly cost is low and it gives me just enough insight into my local search results, instead of me trying to parse all of the analytics data myself. I like the weekly reports sent to my inbox. I also like that they have a "Get Reviews" feature, where you can upload a CSV file that will solicit reviews from our clients. Customer support has always been above and beyond.

Cons

The new local search grid feature is a bit confusing and took me a long time to understand. Some of the features are a bit buggy, like the CSV import for Get Reviews. I am on a Mac, not sure if that's part of the reason.. Sometimes the dialog box never pops up to import a file and I have to quit and restart. CSV files are limited to 100 emails per file so it's a bit limiting when you have thousands of clients in your database to email. Pros outweigh cons!

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Thanks for leaving your review! It's great to hear BrightLocal is able to provide you with some great insights for your Local SEO. It's lovely to hear our support team has gone above and beyond. Thank you for your feedback regarding the tools, I'm sorry to hear you've encountered any issues and we'll of course consider the feedback regarding CSV limits on our Reputation Manager tool. If you do need help with anything, don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team. They're always on hand should you need any assistance. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal

Kimberly from 13 Emeralds Marketing

Makes it all so easy

Pros

I've been using BrightLocal since I started my business at the beginning of 2020, and I love it. It makes it really easy to run reports and learn about my leads. BrightLocal also has incredible customer service that's always helpful, and they seem to really listen to their customers and are implementing new features all the time. The new Local Search Grid feature is my favorite thing right now, and my clients are loving it too.

Cons

I wish the competitor were customizable within the citation tracker, some times I feel like there would be better competitors to compare to.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

More affordable, and was more streamlined to just what I needed.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied March 2021

Hi Kimberly, Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear you've had incredible customer service! I'm glad you've also been able to use our new Local Search Grid tool too. Thank you for your feedback regarding competitors within the Citation Tracker tool. This is something for us to consider for the future. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Kurien from Creative Web Results, LLC

Easy to use but expensive.

Make the costs cheaper and increase the number of submissions for the cost. That is the biggest issue here.

Pros

Ease of use and integration. Clean looking dashboard reporting system.

Cons

Expensive option vs others in the market segment.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Ease of use and integrations.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

Did not get value for the fee paid.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Thanks for leaving your review Kurien, It's great to hear the tools have been easy to use and that you've been enjoying the integrations. I'm sorry to hear you've found the Citation Builder expensive, unlike many other services our submissions are all completed by hand. You'll be pleased to hear that you can lower the cost of submissions by purchase citation credits, which is where you can save 33% and purchases start at 500 credits. It's a great option if you're doing a number of campaigns. Our team is on hand should you need any further assistance. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Lobar from Marketing Systems By Design

I love using this tool

The huge benefit is tracking and monitoring our data and performance in local search.

Pros

We mostly use this for building citations for our clients. But I also love the reports they have for rank tracking. This tool has helped us manage client work in a more organized manner. The customer service is beyond amazing! Always quick to respond and resolve any issues.

Cons

There are certain reports that could be added or improved, and I love the fact that they are always taking our feedback into consideration.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied May 2021

Hi Lobar, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear the tool has been able to manage your client work in a more organised way. Thank you also for your comments regarding the customer service team! We value your feedback regarding tool improvements so if there's anything, in particular, you would like to see, get in touch with the support team. Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Emily from Tillison Consulting

A great tool with even greater customer service!

Great! we are implementing local SEO more into our business. My customer success call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful and he went above and beyond to solve my questions.

Pros

Brightlocal has been such a great platform that we naturally use it with all our clients. It has helped us monitor our rankings and analyse the success of our local SEO. A favourite feature is the Local SEO audit as it provides detailed insights on all aspects of our SEO. Brightlocal has become a priority for our business!

Cons

The Local Grid is a little confusing, I would recommend giving suggestions on the platform on how to improve rankings for the map pack.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied June 2021

Hi Emily, Thanks for leaving this review. It's great to hear the platform has become a priority for your business! I appreciate your feedback regarding the Local Search Grid, we have lots of resources available to help you with rankings (including our blog post and research posts) but it's something for us to consider for the future. If you need anything else, please get in touch with our support team! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Vicki from Ameravant Web Design

Great Software with great support

The educational webinars, the documentation, the support materials and the really patient and helpful support team all make a really good product all around excellent !

Pros

I like the incredible support team and the well packaged programs that help sell the products to our client (Brightlocal helps users from beginning to the end of their clients' journeys)

Cons

Wish it were a little easier to import client business details into the location details area (I had to build a form to collect the clients' information, then copy and paste their responses into location details -- sometimes the minutiae of the details or changes gets a little overwhelming and I make mistakes...)

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hey Vicki, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! It's fantastic to hear you've had such a positive experience, and I'm thrilled to hear our support team have been so incredible too. Thank you also for your feedback regarding the Location Details area of the BrightLocal dashboard. We do offer the ability to import Google My Business locations which is how a lot of customers save time- rather than manually inputting details. You are also able to make changes at any time. So, if you do spot any mistakes, we make this very easy for you to update. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Balie from Solution Consulting Group

Bright Local for Local SEO

This software has been very helpful for us. Customer service is very helpful as well.

Pros

The feature set is pretty extensive. Reports are informative and give you many ways of looking at ways to improve

Cons

I don't find the tools 100% intuitive. I'm only putting this as a con because I feel like I should list a con. I'm not sure if you could ask for much better. There's generally a learning curve to most things worth knowing.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Seemed like the most extensive feature set. Also, Yext, while faster apparently does citations in a way that requires you to continue the subscription. So if you don't continue paying you're back to the point where you started. I'm not sure if it's still like this but it was when we were initially researching local SEO tools

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hey Balie, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! It's really appreciated! Our Citation Builder tool doesn't require any subscriptions and is used on a pay-as-you-go basis. There is no need for any continued payment and the submissions and log-ins are yours to keep! (It's very different from the Yext model) I'm so glad to hear BrightLocal has been very helpful for you and we will certainly take on board your comments regarding the learning curve. We recently launched our new BrightLocal Academy which I'm sure will help our customers a lot! Best Wishes, Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Doug from Coastal Clicks

Bright Local is the best Local SEO tool on the market

Excellent

Pros

The extent of tools to grow your clients business is awesome. The resources, the analytic tools and features is exactly what every local marketer needs. It's my primary tool for all my local SEO. Don't know where I would be without. The reports really help to keep my clients up to date.

Cons

Some times it has connectivity issues with the citations, but rapidly fixed by the amazing support people.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

The organized dashboard, tool array, ease of use and reports are superior.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied November 2020

Hey Doug, Thanks for leaving such a glowing review! I really appreciate it. It's great to hear we're your primary tool for all Local SEO. We'll take on board the feedback regarding connectivity issues, but you're right, we do try and fix things as fast as possible. Thank you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

CHARLES from EverConvert

Basic use for business

Overall experience is fair. Some customer service has been better than others. And, reporting tools and white-label reports are great. Would be better with some basic 24/7 tracking element that did not require the running of a report.

Pros

The support team has been for the most part very helpful when an issue has occurred. I like the ability to use Rank Checker and the Citation Tracking elements in the same software.

Cons

One of the worst aspects of BrightLocal is that they run the software based partly on cost occurring when a report is run. I understand this model; however, if you do not run a report, there are no metrics seeable for the keywords you are tracking. You can only look from the specific time of the newest report to the specific time of the oldest report.

Troy from Spring SEO, Inc.

Great local SEO reporting and data + excellent customer service

Great experience overall. Very much like the customer service and quick responses for help asked. Also the blog is great!

Pros

BrightLocal was one of my first software purchases as I was starting my digital marketing agency. For a reasonable cost, it allows me to do a number of beneficials tasks for clients - citations fixes/additions, review management, keyword tracking being the most beneficial for me + has a great reporting dashboard. I use it as part of my monthly client reporting.

Cons

The software for its design and purpose seems to hit all marks well. I had long been disappointed in the arduous review acquisition, but that has been updated to allow straight to review. Nothing I really can think of that I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hi Troy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. It's great to hear you've been utilizing so many of the tools! You're right in that we have been rolling out updates to the software, including our Reputation Manager tool, and I'm glad those changes have made a difference to you. Many Thanks, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Mark from Buckhead Paws Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services of Atlanta

Smart business decision!

Overall, a really positive experience - great value for money!

Pros

The features I like best are the Reputation Manager (helping us get more client reviews) and the Citation Tracker. We've only been with BrightLocal for about a month, so I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with the other features.

Cons

I don't often have questions, but when I do, it would be helpful if the chat feature were more readily available.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

BrightLocal offered a better value.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hi Mark, Thank you for leaving us such a great review. I'm happy to hear you've only been with us for such a short amount of time and you're getting great use of the tools already. Thank you for your comment regarding our chat feature, we have been working to improve the hours of which this is available. Please get in touch if you have any questions though, as our team will get back to you as promptly as possible! Many Thanks, Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Melissa from Clementine Creative Co

Perfect tool for my small business needs

The whole topic of SEO has been a dark cloud hanging over me for some time. It's enormously important to my clients, yet I didn't know where to begin with learning and implementing it - for myself and my clients. BrightLocal has helped me feel confident in providing this service for my client, which has improved my overall satisfaction with my work and my optimism for the future of my company.

Pros

The support I've received since I first contacted BrightLocal has been top notch, which is of vital importance to me. The resources they've provided have also been of great help in understanding SEO in general, and educating my clients.

Cons

I have not run into any drawbacks during my limited time with this product.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

• recommended by other designer with small business • the support I've received so far has been very encouraging • simple - offers just what I need, nothing I don't • doesn't overwhelm me, as opposed to larger SEO companies

Response from BrightLocal

Replied November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's great to hear you've had such a positive experience using both the BrightLocal services and our customer support. Thank you for such wonderful comments! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Marc from Central Coast Digital Media

It's the people that matter the most, but their tools work as expected too

I've been using Brightlocal for over 4 years now and can't imagine doing what I do without such a tool. Yes, it's not the only option and yes it's good to compare, but in the end, you're likely to stick with what you know works. Brightlocal works for me.

Pros

I would prefer to take all my clients through a Brightlocal audit first before doing any work for them. It truly helps them see the value of the work I do and also helps them see the complexity of getting things right, in a simple way. That all said, what matters even more is the responsiveness of the team. They understand customer experience and do their best to really help get the best results for my clients.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming to a new user but, you simply have to reach out and ask for help. They'll get you sorted and running.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied July 2021

Hi Marc, Thank you for writing this superb review. It's great to hear you've been able to use the Local Search Audit with all of your clients. Thank you also for your lovely comments about our team, we really do strive to offer a top-notch service to our customers and I'm glad you've found this to be the case. I appreciate the feedback regarding the overwhelming nature of the tools for newer users. We've recently launched a new academy which should help with this and we're always looking for ways to improve the experience and you're right, our support team are always on hand should anyone need any assistance! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Michael from Quick Fox Digital

Great solution, superlative service

Well tailored to SEO agencies, with good implementation of white label features, including the ability to provide clients with online reports and a digital dashboard featuring your agency logo. BrightLocal are overall great to work with.

Pros

• Implementation of white labelling for SEO agencies. • Cost-effective citation building. • Timely availability of competent, friendly support.

Cons

A few rough edges earlier on, when tools didn't seem to be well-integrated. These are getting better over time, and I have fewer things to complain about that won't devolve into silly nitpicking.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied January 2021

Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear you've had such friendly support, and that you also found our Citation Building service is cost-effective. Our white-labeling feature is a great option for SEO agencies! We've been working hard to ensure the onboarding process is easier for our customers. The introduction of the BrightLocal Academy has really helped with this and our support team are on hand if you need any further assistance. It's great to be working with you! Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Caron from CTMH

Time-Saving Tool for Local SEO

Pros

The Citation Builder is essential! BrightLocal includes dashboards for tracking rankings, citations, reviews, social engagement, analytics and Google My Business. Agency white-labeling available with control of which dashboards are visible to the client. Also has a pretty cool audit tool. Their slogan — "The all-in-one local marketing platform" — is accurate! And they are adding features often.

Cons

I don't like the limit on number of keywords tracked per client dashboard (100). There are a number of add-ons available, but adding more tracked keywords is not one. The only way to track more is to create a second dashboard for the same client. That is not a big deal if you're on the pro plan, but they should address this issue.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

I like Agency Analytics but it streamlined our processes to do it all in one platform.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied October 2020

Thank you so much Caron, and thank you for the feedback and suggestions - we're always happy to take feedback on board. I'm very pleased to hear that you've enjoyed using BrightLocal so far Many thanks Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Corey from CPeb.MEDIA

Local Digital Marketing experts with great tools and amazing customer service.

As a solopreneur getting started in the overwhelming and oftentimes confusing world of digital marketing, it can be hard to find a trustworthy source of content. BrightLocal has been just that and more for me! They provide excellent local marketing content on a number of topics with amazing SEO tools to back it up and help get the job done. It all comes together with BrightLocal's phenomenal customer service team. They are a pleasure to work with!

Pros

They have great tools, many of which include a lot of customization to fit a variety of use cases. Their pricing includes good options for solopreneurs, small businesses, and up to large agencies. And the customer service is top-notch!

Cons

I haven't come across any real pain points with BrightLocal.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hi Corey, Thank you for taking the time to review BrightLocal. I'm thrilled by your wonderful comments regarding our customer service! I will certainly be passing on your comments to the team! It's great to hear you've been able to use us as a solopreneur, we're always on hand to help if you have any more questions! It's great to be working with you. Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Martin from Turkoise

Hurrah! For [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team!

I said "HURRAH!" for my review title just like how The Prince Regent in Blackadder shouts it! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], unlike [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who's an utter berk) is very helpful, very easy to talk with, and has such great rapport. He taught us the ins and outs of the software very well, which is already an addition to how easy to use the software is.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and very helpful.

Cons

Nothing so far. It's quite easy to use and provides a lot of options.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Martin, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It's great to hear such wonderful comments, especially in regards to our team and the software! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the support team if you need any further assistance. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Christopher from Home Inspectors Group

Highly recommend!

My overall experience has been excellent. I highly recommend anyone to use BrightLocal for their business. They are a great company with excellent pricing for what is provided.

Pros

BrightLocal is easy to implement. Very effective and has great turnaround.

Cons

I have no Cons it works perfectly. I have never had an issue.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied July 2021

Hi Christopher, Thank you for writing your review of BrightLocal. Wow! It's incredible to read your lovely comments and thank you for recommending us. Kindest Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Danielle from Wagada

Great tool for local marketing/SEO

Has been great for citation building use, especially for our local SEO clients.

Pros

- Great for easy citation building (feels more adaptable than WhiteSpark say). - There are several features i.e. rankings tracking/SEO audits etc. We're simply using the citation building tool, but there's far more that the software can do.

Cons

- Dashboards can be a little confusing - you definitely need to spend some time navigating your way around the platform and the tools it offers in order to get the best from it!

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2019

Hi Danielle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us, we appreciate it. It's great to hear that you're finding Citation Builder to be such a useful feature. We offer a live group demo which helps to navigate around the dashboard so please do feel free to sign up for this. Our Support team are also on hand 23 hours/5 days a week to help as needed. Thank you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Fernando from Fernando SEO LLC

Great software to help with Local SEO!

10/10 would definitely recommend!

Pros

This software is packed with amazing features and priced very affordably compared to other SEO software out there.

Cons

At first I wished their review feature was a bit more streamlined. I say at first because this company listened to their users and just released their new direct to review feature which makes it so much easier to generate reviews! Gotta love a company that listens to its users and makes changes for us :)

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2020

Hi Fernando, I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! I'm very happy to hear you've had a great experience. You're correct that we listen to all feedback from our customers, and I'm glad you've been able to take advantage of the recent updates we've made to our Reputation Manager tool. Best Wishes, Myles- BrightLocal CEO

Marianne from Clubbish Ltd

Industry: Online Media

Great to use

Fantastic, love the software and find it great to use

Pros

I like that it is user friendly and the support element is very good. Whenever I have a query I can contact support via chat or email and the response time is fantastic and support are very helpful.

Cons

In the past there have been problems where I have gone to buy the next months citations ad the previous campaign are still ongoing and I have missed a months worth of links however that has not happen recently.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Marianne, Thank you for leaving this great review. I'm pleased to hear BrightLocal has been so user-friendly, you're right, our support team is on hand. Should you encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Felipe from SaveMor Digital Printing

Industry: Printing

Great service. It has helped us to improve our online presence.

great service.

Pros

Review component is a great service. It has improved the way we request reviews from customers.

Cons

Should be able to post to various directories, if possible. Moz has this service for 16 online directories, including Google and Facebook.

I use them both.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Felipe, Thank you for leaving your review! It's great to hear your comments. Thank you for your feedback too, it's certainly something for us to consider for the future. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Scott from Construction

Big help with local SEO

local rankings

Pros

tracking gmb in google listing.

Cons

I wish it was a little more accurate with the rankings

Response from BrightLocal

Replied September 2021

Thanks for writing this great review, Scott! You mentioned you would like more accurate rankings. I'm sure you are aware we use a number of methods to establish rankings, and if you haven't already done so, please reach out to the support team who would be happy to assist! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Great Customer Service

Overall the experience was great - they really shine in the customer service arena. I am looking forward to seeing what kind of lift we get in our SEO efforts.

Pros

BrightLocal provided a cost effective way to update our online listings and ultimately help boost our SEO.

Cons

It wasn't immediately apparent what steps I needed to complete first. After reading a couple of articles and reaching out to their extremely helpful customer service department I was able to get going on the project.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Better pricing and no ongoing contract required. They were also recommended to me by several people who are experts in SEO.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied August 2021

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to write your review of BrightLocal. It's lovely to read your comments about your overall experience and our customer service. I'm very sorry that you found the initial steps a little confusing, you'll be pleased to hear we've recently developed a handy BrightLocal academy for our users. I'd recommend taking a look if you haven't already! Kind Regards, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ivan from Bin There Dump That

Best of the Best

Great customer service

Pros

Soft ware Very user friendly. Support staff always helpful.

Cons

I do have difficulty understanding all the charts and graphs.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much for reviewing us, Ivan. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so, and I'm very pleased to hear about your positive experience with us so far. You mentioned that you've found some of the charts to be confusing, so we have emailed you directly to arrange a 1-on-1 call with a member of our Support team which I'm confident will be helpful for you. Many thanks Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Rob from Pal llc

Industry: Security and Investigations

Best in class solution for Online Identity Management

We quickly get franchise listings set up. This used to take forever and we would miss many listings and functions.

Pros

Brightlocal saves 100s if not a 1000 hours of getting your business listing established...and you own it. Most other services result in loss of your listings of you quit paying.

Cons

Requires some knowledge of the internet but I believe even a child could use it.

Reasons for Switching to BrightLocal

No future in the other product.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Rob, Thank you for leaving us this great review! It's great to hear your comments, especially the fact we've been able to save you so much time. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Rosanna from Fait Creative Content

Can't say enough good things

Friendly, personable, and incredibly helpful and knowledgable. Every single person I've dealt with at Bright Local has been a joy to work with and you just feel like they're super invested in your success.

Pros

Bright local gives you so much good data when it comes to local SEO and the citation builder is probably the best thing that's ever happened in my life. It's shaved HOURS off of my workload.

Cons

I honestly haven't found much. I'd say the only thing I've run into is just some confusing UI stuff with the platform. In a couple spots it's a little confusing, but it's a very minor problem. Really just included it here because there was a 40 word minimum for this section.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied November 2020

I appreciate you taking the time to review us Rosanna. The comments you've left us are wonderful! It's great to hear you've had such a positive experience, and you're correct, we are really invested in the success of our customers. Thank you for your response regarding our UI, we're always looking to improve based on our customer feedback so this is really useful to us. Many Thanks, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Ariane from SixEstate

The Best in Customer Support

Pros

Their customer support is excellent. They are so friendly and willing to investigate elements of our account and citation listings that go above and beyond. It's easy to use and provides great value for us.

Cons

There are some confusing elements when trying to navigate more complex projects, but their customer support is very good at responding quickly and resolving any issues I have.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied October 2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, Ariane! I'm so happy to hear that the team have gone above & beyond for you and that you've found great value in our services. You're always welcome to get in touch if there's anything we can help with. Many thanks Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Nicholas from GFW Digital Media Services

I am a raving fan!

I have no complaints! I plan to build my agency around this platform.

Pros

From the day I discovered this software I knew I had stumbled across something very special. BrightLocal aggregates many tools into one location, saving users precious time to accomplish SEO tasks for clients. A special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the customer support team for taking the time to show me a couple hidden features and some other resources!

Cons

I have zero complaints about the software.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied April 2021

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! It's wonderful to hear such positive comments, and it's great to hear you've had such a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with the support team if you need any further assistance. It's great to be working with you, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Steven from 10:23 Digital Marketing

One Stop software

Really enjoy using the software. Easy to understand and navigate.

Pros

I like that the software has so many features and benefits. Citation building to review management. Great overall product.

Cons

With the review software it would be nice to have auto responses for reviews.

Cost and features

Response from BrightLocal

Replied May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Steven, We're thrilled to hear you've been enjoying the features! Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

An Effective Tool For Citation Building

Pros

BrightLocal makes it easy to build one of the most essential pillars of SEO - citations. We primarily use BrightLocal to create citations for our clients across various directories. It's a perk to be able to select preferred citations by their impact, what kind of validation they require, and whether or not they're a local directory.

Cons

On an uncommon occasion, we'll receive a citation from BrightLocal that was input incorrectly, such as an incorrect phone number. These types of errors are very uncommon, but it does mean that we need to be careful about double checking the citations that are created for us, which reduces the efficiency that comes with using a platform like this.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied December 2019

Thank you for reviewing us and for your feedback, we really do appreciate it. It's fantastic to hear that we have been able to make your work easier for you in building citations. Please do get in touch with the team if you ever notice errors - this does happen on occasion due to human error, but it should be a rare occurrence so we will always take this seriously and look into what we can do to rectify the situation. Many thanks Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Sharon from Sierra Madre Laundry

My experience

Pros

I'm somewhat new to the world of SEO, and I own a small business with no internal tech support. I'm learning as I go, and Bright Loc al's customer support has been very responsive and helpful. Ian has been super responsive, communicates extremely well, and is very effective at getting things done. feature

Cons

At the time of purchase, I would have liked a better explanation of what I could expect from the services I bought. The service does feel like it is geared more to professionals in this field who are working with Bright Local on behalf of their own clients. So being a small business owner who is trying to figure out this world of citation building on their own, I would benefit from more of a layperson's approach regarding training and education on their software from this service.

Reasons for Choosing BrightLocal

Price, perceived usability, and reviews

David from Classic Functional Health

New user

So far, I found their customer service to be quite good. Quick answers. An email got back to me very quickly.

Pros

Bright local seems to give the best bang for your buck.

Cons

It is not the easiest thing I've ever done, but SEO is not easy. I think this software is going to give me a lot of options for ranking my website at a higher level. I also think their citation services and no brainer. You just have to do it.

Response from BrightLocal

Replied May 2021

Hi David, Thank you for leaving your review! We have lots of resources available to help our customers, including a new academy which was created with our new users in mind. Should you require any further assistance please get in touch with our support team who will be happy to help you. Best Wishes, Myles - BrightLocal CEO

Jon from Cushing

Industry: Printing

Great people, tool and content!

The tools really help me get a better understanding of our local rankings. The search grid tool is just an incredible "birds eye" view of how we are ranking and who competitors are.

Pros

We have been a BrightLocal customer for several years. Their team and product are phenomenal. Local search grid is my favorite part of the tool. Their learning resources are incredible.

Cons

We have the minimum investment level (smaller budget company). Wish we could track more key words at our level, but understand because of our purchase level, we just don't see as much data.