(7,106)

2,058

Browse Canva Reviews

AvendanoGonzalezS from CT University International Advisory Board

Hooped on Canva: The best desition for NonCreative Professionals

Once you get in ¨the Flow¨you will be able to create any Ad or other product that you can create with Canva in a very short period of time. Of course, it will be a nice way to start from scratch and learning each day a new way to add a visual value that can lead you to attract new customers.

Pros

As a professional, I have no chance as a Designer. Definitely I am not what a can recall ¨an artist¨, but, since I started to use CANVA, I have a revolutionary change in the way I create my ads for my job. Once I got the patience and the creativity starts to flow, I became an exceptional artist (jocking....of course, it is in my standards). Canva is the best software to create your own Ads and it is a very user-friendly solution. I love it. Now I am testing the Canva Pro, so maybe I will be creating a better than ever Ads for my customers, empowering my job in a very complex world right now. Do not waste more time, and hooped on Canva.

Cons

The problem is not the software, the issue is the user. If you plan to make any Ad and create a very empowering idea to attract new customers, you must take your time and of course, use all the potential of Canva. It is a very cool software, so you have to spend some time learning what you can create. Be smart, spend time and make some ads. It is the only way to learn and maximize your potential.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I commit the mistake to try to work with a powerful tool like Adobe Creative Cloud. As a No Designer mentality, I got frustrated because it is a professional solution. So you have to lear lots of options and took a lot of time. It is helpful to learn new tools, but I am the one which prefers a more user-friendly solution like Canva.

Charity from Sky Limits Ventures

User Friendly Design Software For Individuals And Small Businesses

Canva is user-friendly and affordable. It has made creating designs easy and fast. Designing marketing materials for both our offline and online audiences now costs less and doesn't consume much time. The pros for this product outweigh the cons, I would therefore recommend this software to anyone who isn’t an expert on graphic design and still needs to create appealing and professional-looking materials without spending too much time or money. It is ideal for small businesses.

Pros

Canva is affordable and easy to use which makes it ideal for most of our marketing personnel who have little graphic design experience. We do a lot of brochures, flyers, create ads, and social media graphics for our properties. Creating content for the various social media platforms has never been easier. It has thousands of high-quality templates to use in designs for almost any occasion which are easy to customize. It also allows one to upload their own images to use on the platform. The platform supports various file formats which makes it easy to work with for the team. It stores the designs for future use and we can download them into different devices to use elsewhere, for instance, post as a status or part of the catalog on the Whatsapp platform. The availability of tutorials and designing courses makes it easy to use and learn new things. The availability of a mobile version of the software is a huge plus. Creating designs while on the move is amazing. Our team doesn’t have to wait to get back to the office to create a poster or social media post for that amazing property that they want to take online immediately.

Cons

The software has limited photo editing functions and a lot of features like resizing images are locked in the premium version. It is also not flexible enough for an expert designer who wishes to create designs from scratch. Whereas there are thousands of templates to use on the platform, a lot of designs lack uniqueness as popular designs are used by a lot of businesses. They can do better on the customer service. The ease of reaching the support team and the response time to concerns raised should be looked into.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva is user-friendly software and doesn't require one to have any graphic design skills as opposed to Adobe Indesign which is for professional graphic designers. The availability of easy-to-use templates that allow one to create a design in a very short time was very appealing to us. For our level of design needs, Adobe Indesign would be expensive for us, so we went with Canva.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Photoshop is a powerful software for professional graphic designers and requires a lot of investment in terms of learning and practice. Its interface is also quite complicated and can be a bit difficult to navigate and considering that most of our team members do not have graphic design skills and our needs are really very simple, we realized that it was not ideal for our situation. We were looking for easy-to-use software that anyone could work with. The price too was a factor. Whereas Photoshop offers superior editing capabilities and collaboration tools, Canva offered what we were looking for at a much lower price and it having both a freemium and a premium version made it all the more attractive. That being said, I must state that Photoshop is amazing software. It's professional and the choice to switch was really about what software best suited our needs.

Emanuella from Manu Ollie ltda.

Functional graphics tool for inexperienced users

It's very easy to use, and I love the extensive library of visuals, texts and templates.

Pros

Canva is affordable and easy to use, making it ideal for most of our marketing people who have little experience in graphic design. It has high resolution images which makes it very attractive to use.

Cons

The only minor thing is the inability to use it offline. Although it's not as impressive considering the ease of use.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I have no experience in graphic design and therefore for me Canva met all my needs

Stephen from Ginsu Graphcs

Canva is Great for Social Media

It's not bad for someone with no design experience as long as they are willing to pay more for printing. For the higher cost of printing you could pay a professional such as myself to design for you and print at a lower cost and higher quality. The application is bad for the overall marketing industry because it has lowered the quality standard and impact of advertisements being created by business owners who think they understand marketing, design and printing. I recently said to one of my clients who owns a high end auto detailing business and tried to create some marketing materials on his own, "I don't now how to properly wax and detail my vehicle. I would probably ruin the paint job somehow if I were to do it myself. That's why I hire a professional. I wouldn't expect you to be able to handle a design, print and marketing job either because that's not what you do." In short, stick to what you know and leave the rest to professionals. It will cost you less in the long run.

Pros

It's very easy to use and offers a ton of design content for free. You don't necessarily need to search outside of Canva for images but you can if you want. It's great for designing simple social banners or marketing materials quickly but there is a catch. They are trying to sell you printing services and their pricing is not competitive with quality printers.

Cons

I recommend Canva to clients who need to create social media marketing images. I have worked with clients who need me to print postcards, flyers or brochures that they designed on Canva and there are issues. Canva is trying to sell printing services. Their design templates are sized and setup for the printer companies they outsource to. If you design on Canva and download the files to send to a professional printer then those files are not setup correctly and require alterations to be printed. That's if there is room for alterations, but not all designs will allow for easy alteration so therefore the customer is forced to print on Canva at higher costs.

When are we going to admit that Canva is THE BEST graphic design creature anyone can use?

Pros

How user-friendly it is, how intuitive and easy to use it is. This is the best tool I have ever found, it helps you creating fun beautiful things even you are not in the mood. The image bank is very diverse and even using the free version you can access almost every functionality freely.

Cons

Some tools and images are not free, but I understand the platform has to have some way of sustaining itself given it has no advertising space on its website. But if you are a student (take note of this tip!) you can have a free year of canva pro using the github student pack (search for it).

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Easier to use. Free pre-done templates are available and more user-friendly.

Ali from AZEREX LLC.

A professional online tool for editing photos and generating visual content

One of the best platforms for managing and editing images under the cloud is that you can easily generate visual content for the websites or social media along the way. Very simple and smartly designed. Provides you with everything you need to edit photos and make changes and add text or create visual content on a web platform. The subscription price is also very small and reasonable.

Pros

Ready-made templates and sizes are great for social media pages. I create new content every day to generate content and create a new story or post for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter through Canva. It has never been so easy and fast for me to produce content. The dashboard is very simple and functional on the web, as well as a very professional mobile application. Saving files on the cloud and exporting them to any format is very useful, and I also love the ability to create gifs and animated videos.

Cons

When editing images through the browser, sometimes some sections do not work well, and if the page is zoomed with the browser, most times it can not be returned to the previous state and the page must be refreshed. Also, the app for the iOS version on the iPad could have had more professional features and is still very beginner and is exactly like the web browser version. But in general, everything in this platform is satisfactory and only these minor issues should be resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

It did not need to be learned and can be easily started with a few clicks, and it is also very reasonably priced and simple and practical. Available on all devices and everywhere.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I needed online software that was available on all devices and in all places and had a complete library for editing photos at a reasonable cost.

Tashauna from Freelancer

Best Graphics design tool

It helps to generate lead magnets, social media templates very quickly.

Pros

It has a wide variety of templates, Easy to use, perfect for beginners,

Cons

I feel like as of lately more features and templates have gone towards the paid section and less in the free.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Easier to use, more attractive templates, and more options available.

Asmarinho from Designer

Industry: Photography

The best Software you can start working on your designs without design experience

An experience full of learning and creativity

Pros

Canva has many features, the most important of which is that you do not need a lot of design experience to be able to work in it. It also provides you with ready-made templates to edit or use as is. This feature allows you to find new ideas for your design and also you can edit videos, and it is also possible Download canva on your phone and make your own design from your phone

Cons

If you do not want to buy the paid version of canva, you will have a little difficulty finding ready-made templates that suit you, and canva is not the best software on the phone

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Because it saved me a lot of time and gave me many ideas

Eliel from Consultant

If you are in the Digital Marketing environment, this is a must.

Pros

-Unique templates -Easy to use even for the unexperienced -A lot of options and functionalities Overall, it lets you create high quality designs in a short period of time.

Cons

There are a lot of premium templates which you can not use unless paying for the premium version.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Because of all the PROS, easier to use and how easy is to customize pre-existing templates.

Avash from AvaTel Pvt. Ltd.

An Awesome Graphic Desigining Tool That Can Be Used By Anyone

I absolutely love it. Thousands of well-designed templates, elements, awesome looking photos - all in one place with a powerful editor and great UI. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Pros

I am not a graphic designer, but I can design simple graphics easily - all thanks to Canva. I have been using Canva for over 2 years now - to design social media posts for our Facebook page, some graphics for my personal blog. It would cost me hundreds and hundreds of $$$ if I hired graphic designers but Canva works as good for only about $10 a month. Canva also saves me time as I don't need to explain my idea to designers and then wait for them to complete design - I can choose template I like and then make a good looking design in less than 10 minutes for less than $10 a month. I absolutely love the power of Canva.

Cons

I don't have any problem with Canva. I sometimes miss advanced tools like pen tools but they are for advanced users and require advanced software. With Canva, I can choose from thousands of already available templates, elements, photos and then edit them to reflect my idea. I can't make designs in advanced software as easily as I can make in Canva. So while I do miss advanced features like pen tool sometimes - there's nothing that I don't like about Canva.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Canva has more features and better templates. I also felt that Canva is easier to use.

Tebogo Lindy from Hello Money

all- in- one design tool

If you are just starting a business it is perfect because it has a free version and a variety of design options you can use for editing and designing your work.

Pros

Its so easy to use even someone with no designing skills can use it. It has a lot of free templates, designs and images to choose from. Its drag and drop interface is perfect even for a beginner.

Cons

You cannot edit the downloaded designs and have to go back to the software to do it.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

its way too complicated for a beginner and you need skills to work it.

NEIL from Career Upgrader

Absolutely love Canva!

To say that I've financially benefitted from Canva would be a gross understatement. From my personally creating Linkedin backgrounds, logos, blog posts, instagram mashups, youtube backgrounds, youtube photos, ebook covers and online courses, I have used these features and probably more that I've forgotten about.

Pros

I love the ease and functionality of its visually appealing menus, the fact that it seems to have thought of EVERY possible use for why I would want to create a graphic (Linkedin backgrounds, logos, blog posts, instagram mashups, youtube backgrounds, youtube photos, old family photo touch up and recreations, etc), this app really does seem to have it ALL! So much so that I went from the free trial version to the paid version within about a month of using it in order to get the premium phots and content, which has been almost mission critical to my content creation--even to the best ebook covers I've used for my published books on Amazon.

Cons

Canva has really thought about everything that I could think of. I've speculated whether or not the price would be a "con," but it's so low and their work is so incredibly valuable that they deserve to bump up the price--it would still be MORE than fair.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Free Trial, huge variety in menu options and the vast diversity of projects it helps you create, hands down makes it the absolute Gold Standard choice for all things graphic design. WOW!

JINSHINA from Neocatalyst

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm) So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos. * It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall *So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill * offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier. * Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time * they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc) * and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully. * If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning. *The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Reasons for Choosing Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

Dipannita from Pristine Writers

A Great Design Tool

My overall experience with canva is pretty much satisfactory. Not every design tool will give you the opportunity to work in the cloud with so many design options. Besides, it is quite easy to use and user-friendly. I would happily like to recommend it to others.

Pros

Canva is a great design tool. Even if you are a beginner level designer or don’t have much design skill, canva has everything to help you out. There are many templates which are ready to use and you just need to improve it by using your creativity. As I work for my clients as a social media manager, I need a lot of images to post on their social media pages. In that case, it would have been a tough job for me if I didn’t have canva. Now, I can make images of specific sizes to post on Facebook, Instagram or even on Twitter. Furthermore, it has a great dashboard which is so much easier to use. Moreover, canva has a great mobile application. On top of that, you can save your creation in the cloud and download it in your desired formats as well.

Cons

There are some rooms that can be improved further. They should improve their resource section. The photo library, elements, and other resources should be upgraded. Other than that, canva is a great tool for designers.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I always have needed a design tool that can be accessed from anywhere and which is completely cloud-based. Canva Had everything to meet my requirements.

Revisión de Canva

Canva es una aplicación de diseño online muy sencilla que ofrece resultados muy rápido. Desde una perspectiva de marketing promocional y en línea, el uso de diseños creados completamente dentro del espacio de trabajo de Canva me permite ahorrar tiempo y mantener un estándar profesional y coherencia en todos mis resultados finales. Las plantillas listas para usar están muy bien pensadas y puedo encontrar fácilmente una plantilla de diseño adecuada para mi nicho para modificar y poner en marcha mi proceso de creación, incluso en momentos en los que tengo dificultades para conceptualizar un diseño creativo. Recomiendo encarecidamente Canva tanto para aficionados como para diseñadores profesionales. Incluso los que no son diseñadores pueden lograr un resultado decente con la ayuda de Canva.

Pros

Antes de usar Canva Pro, usaba Photoshop con regularidad y lo combinaba con plantillas de Envato Elements. Sin duda, produjo resultados de calidad, pero fue un proceso que llevó mucho tiempo. No esperaba que Canva fuera un reemplazo de Photoshop, pero como tuve que diseñar muchos carteles y anuncios gráficos para publicaciones regulares en las redes sociales, Photoshop no fue la mejor opción. Canva realmente resolvió este problema. Puedo diseñar diseños gráficos de calidad profesional, carteles, pancartas, volantes, folletos, invitaciones y tarjetas de presentación, logotipos, infografías, lo que sea, ¡Canva lo tiene todo! No solo tiene miles de plantillas de alta calidad para elegir, también puedo comenzar desde cero y hacer una combinación de diferentes elementos y activos, que se pueden seleccionar de la biblioteca de fácil acceso de Canva de millones de las mejores fotos y videos de stock premium. elementos png e cliparts, y una amplia colección de fuentes. Otro aspecto muy útil que vale la pena mencionar es la facilidad para navegar y usar las funciones y herramientas de edición disponibles en el espacio de trabajo de diseño de Canva. Prácticamente no hay retrasos ni fallas cuando juegas con los diales de efectos de imagen y ventanas de ajuste o cuando cambias el tamaño y la posición, o copias ciertos elementos de diseño de una plantilla a otra. La herramienta de eliminación de fondo incorporada es probablemente la mejor en línea, que yo sepa.

Cons

Los precios mensuales y anuales de Canva para la versión Pro son costosos de mantener. En comparación con Photoshop, encuentro muy inconvenientes las capas de las plantillas de Canva y la edición y selección de cada capa dentro de una composición / diseño. Cuando las capas se superponen, hay pocas o ninguna opción para modificar y seleccionar capas individuales con facilidad. Además, cuando arrastro una nueva imagen a mi diseño, se ajusta y reemplaza la imagen existente y realmente tengo que luchar para evitar que Canva lo haga automáticamente. Un mejor sistema de organización de carpetas para mis cargas personalizadas, con etiquetas, puede ser de gran ayuda para brindar más disciplina y eficiencia al flujo de trabajo. La edición de video o animación es muy primitiva, e incluso otras herramientas básicas de diseño como Placeit o invideo tienen formas mucho mejores y diversas de creación de video. Canva todavía carece de una ventana de edición de línea de tiempo o animación de fotogramas clave, como la que se encuentra en Pix Teller.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Porque Canva cuenta con muchas más herramientas

Bruno from University of Lisbon

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Canva - the new way of presentation

Canva has been and amazing experience, I use it both for professional and personal. Either I want to make a professional presentation or invite some friends to a event.

Pros

Canva is, in fact, a new and amazing way of making presentation. It is no longer necessary to use powerpoint and present in a old way. Besides that, if we want to create a facebook ad or send an invitation, just use Canva to create your templates- mainly for free!

Cons

The software still can improve, and that´s fine. The customer service should be easier to achieve and Canva should keep investing in free templates, to cauth new users!

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Prezi is also a dynamic way to make presentation, but more difficul and not intuitive. For that reason, canva is much better!

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Microsoft is old, it means old templates.

Ondrej from ANMO

Industry: Medical Devices

Incredibly useful tool for everything related to quick graphical output for social media

Canva feels like you took all the most used tools from Illustrator or CorelDraw, cut them down to basics, make them easy to use, combine it with some simple video editing features and add tons of templates and all the exporting options you could need. I create mainly content for social media and simple print flyers for our company and it does the job absolutely great. Of course you have to keep in mind that for more complex projects you should use more complex software, but for anything quick and simple this tool is ideal. When you use or get inspired by templates, it can make your graphical stuff look professional without much effort.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use when you need to do something quick and you don't want to use more complex tools like CorelDraw/Adobe products. It has tons of templates which you can use directly or can be used for inspiration for your own stuff. What I like the most that you have already recommended sizes of different posts for social and print media, which are predefined. You can quickly switch between different sizes and adjustments are super easy. I also like that I can work with video and decently animate pictures. All the tools which you would probably need for simple and medium complex projects not only for social media. Also, the smartphone app is really useful, for some minor operations when you are on the go.

Cons

As far as I know, there is nothing I could complain about. It has everything I need for quick creation. It is not usual that you can find a tool which really does everything you would expect.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I also use Adobe Spark from time to time because I have it prepaid in my Adobe creative cloud subscription but Canva has more options, more templates and is easier to use. The overall feel is more user friendly and you can make more with Canva if you use it well.

aymane from Freelance

"best website to easy design"

Canva is excessively acceptable. It is a one-stop answer for me. Regardless of whether I need to make content for online media stages or my web journals, I generally use Canva. As a result of its effortlessness, I could never consider any elective choices of Canva. We have been utilizing Canva generally for introductions, online media substance, and logo planning. Our transition to Canva has enormously diminished the expenses and time we spent on standard planning programming and recruiting specialists. In spite of the fact that Canva is an astounding application with regards to instant planning, there are as yet numerous restrictions that we feel will be dealt with later on. Other than video altering, introductions, and some other inaccessible choices, I wouldn't anticipate that you should have the option to deal with a plan, print, and advertising position either on the grounds that that is not what you do." to put it plainly, stick to what you know and leave the rest to experts. It will cost you less over the long haul. The membership cost is likewise little and sensible.

Pros

My experience on the Design portion of Canvas has consistently been excellent and I have been utilizing it for quite a while. Straightforward, fast, and simple to utilize tools.it s truly incredible, functional, pleasant plans, the excellent incentive for cash. amazing help, both regarding the plan and their print shop. I requested cards and shirts, both followed through on schedule. Taking a gander at different surveys, I additionally need to say that I never expected to call their after-deals administration, yet one of my clients was not content with the nature of the hello cards, and Canva offered them to her. re-imprinted on more excellent paper and she just needed to pay the distinction. I made a logo which I at that point printed as a business card and card I got all more than four days and of excellent quality, I prescribe it to any individual who needs to figure out how to construct their picture. Similarly, as with a game, the more hours you spend there, the more you will test. To put it plainly, I suggest with shut eyes

Cons

I take a gander at the following information and they will not be here until MONDAY. It can get laggy and moderate when you're assembling your plan. M envisioning the site has a lot of segments to deal with, yet here and there the slacking is deplorable and wasteful. was utilizing the free preliminary and made an introduction. I invested a ton of energy and exertion on this introduction. A couple of hours in the wake of making alters to it, the application would show a clear screen or give a blunder at whatever point I attempted to open it, download it, or make a duplicate (both on my telephone and on the entirety of the gadgets and programs I attempted). I connected with client care about this matter on Sunday night. It is currently Wednesday evening and nothing has been finished. They continue to give me the very conventional messages that they're chipping away at it and will tell me when it's fixed. I inquired as to whether they could in any event give me a pdf duplicate of my introduction so I can move it to PowerPoint and keep dealing with it, they won't ever reach.

Isabela from Mercatto

Canva, the most practical solution for creating and editing your designs

I have been using Canva for several years. As I said, it has always been a very important tool for the execution of my work, although I do not work directly with Graphic Design. Over the years, I can say that my design skills have even been improved, because the application helps me to develop my creativity on a daily basis, either by changing the layout of a blog or even creating posts and stories for social networks. So, despite having some limitations, I believe that Canva is still the best and most useful Design application.

Pros

What I like most about Canva, especially in the most current version, is the fact that the application is very intuitive. In the new version, all features are separated by tabs - or, if the user prefers, he can click on a button and they all appear instantly. What I liked most about this version is the possibility to create videos / animations from images, besides being able to create animated stories for Instagram and even include music! In short, Canva remains my greatest ally at work, due to its versatility and ability to include new functions, making work more agile and efficient.

Cons

In contrast, what I like least about Canva is the fact that some of its features are still blocked (shapes and frames, for example), and you have to pay to unlock them. In the current version, all songs are still blocked. Another point that I consider negative is the fact that the cell phone is very slow - I believe that this happens due to the large volume of functions. In addition, all created designs are saved in the application, even when they go to the Recycle Bin, contributing to the device being slow and some jobs are delayed. To improve the performance of the application, I would recommend allowing at least some functions such as simpler shapes and borders (and even some music) to be included in the design for free.

Steve from Ellis Taylor Marketing

If You're Thinking About Using Canva - Just Do It! It's Amazing!

Im sure I could go on and on about Canva, heck, I even listed some more positive notes about Canva in the Cons section. But ultimately for me it comes down to the fact that I don't have to sacrifice any quality in my work or flexibility in my deliverables and exports when using Canva. Yet I gain so much time using it and when it comes to professional graphic design thats everything. One project in particular I recently worked on was a series of short videos for ads for a client and the turnaround on those ads was crazy. If I had to make those videos in any other video editing software it would have taken 5 times as long and I probably wouldn't have met the deadlines. However because Canva has made everything so easy to use I was able to crank out videos so quickly and make edits so quickly without compromising quality. And that was HUGE.

Pros

I honestly have so many "pros" about Canva that I truly don't know where to start. I have been doing graphic design for 15 years now for all types of businesses and all sorts of projects from print to advertising and I typically use the Adobe software options but for the past 2 years Canva has covered just about 98% percent of what I've needed to do. Here are a few highlights that I love, - The templates for sizing on different platforms such as Facebook headers has become indispensable for me - The huge library of stock material that is SO quick and easy to access - They are now including video options - The content/templates/etc. is all very high quality and up to date - They have awesome "moving photos" for social posts. - The way you can resize a design for multiple export options is amazing. I often find myself wanting that in Adobe products. I could keep going. The resizing feature alone was enough for me to use the pro version but everything about Canva is top notch and I always find new things they have added to the platform that make life for a designer so much easier. It is a go-to platform for me and my team.

Cons

I really don't have much negative to say about Canva. The only thing I can really say negatively about it is the file organization. I wish that was better, however, I may be doing it wrong and there may be a better way. Other than that I honestly have no criticisms about Canva. I mentioned in the "pro's" section that it covers 98% of my designing needs and that last 2% I honestly never expect a product such as Canva to cover because that last 2% for me is the more extreme in depth edits that Photoshop or Illustrator provide and honestly I am 100% okay with that. It does mean I need both platforms to fully do my job but its worth it because Canva has saved me so much time.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Canva increased my productivity by 10 fold without compromising quality.

Melody Kay from Marikina Foursquare Gospel Church

Solid design tool that keeps on getting better!

We are able to VERY QUICKLY churn out designs for our organisation, which has saved a lot of time and effort. Canva is a MUST-USE tool for anyone involved in social media marketing or online communities!

Pros

Canva is so easy to use, and even easy to "teach" to other users in our organization. Because we are on a Canva Pro account, we're also able to easily store brand colors, logos, etc. The best feature though is the free access to thousands of free high-quality images, which saves us a lot of time. It's so great that Canva listens to their users and keeps on getting better! They recently introduced a background remover, photo effects, and text effects - which are all just so useful! I'd honestly rather use Canva most times over other more complex tools. I also personally raised a suggestion in a Canva users group for them to bunch fonts together depending on style, and they did it! What a great team!

Cons

It's not so intuitive how workspaces and folders and collaboration works for teams. I sometimes get confused if I'm working on a design that's in my personal workspace or if it's something others see. The app version is also a bit tough to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Photoshop is more costly. Canva was also pretty lightweight and newbie-friendly.

Lee from Fashi Uno

The Best Online Graphic Design Platform

I really enjoy using Canva for creating marketing campaigns for my business, and I use it to create Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pictures and I also, use it to create video stories for social media using the templates in Canva. After all, Canva is a very helpful tool especially if someone doesn't have Graphic Design experience like myself. I hope they will keep doing a great job and add more features and templates to this Amazing platform.

Pros

I like it because it's very easy to use and It allows me to designs anything in my mind and it only takes a few seconds from start to finish especially with all the useful elements Canva provides. I like the Image Library because I'm allowed to find whatever I'm looking for there with just a few clicks I'm able to find high-quality images. I'm using it for creating marketing campaigns for my business and I really like all the social media templates especially for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...etc. I really enjoy video editing especially for Instagram stories and I don't need any super video editing knowledge because with Canva everything is easy and I can create cool videos using the templates they offer. I also, like the Amazing fonts Canva has, and I can find any font I like because they have hundreds of them, and they all are modern fonts. I like the commercial use agreement because I'm able to use all the elements and Images without any problem thanks to Canva for allowing millions of users and me to have the right to use everything with full commercial rights. Canva is one of the best Graphic Design tools and I really like using it because It's an online platform and you don't need a high-performance computer to use it like other Software. It's an all-in-one tool and it's very helpful especially for those who don't have any Graphic Design knowledge. I like the new features they added recently for example like the curved font style and it's a very helpful option.

Cons

I hope they will give us more features in Canva android app. I hope they can add some options like removing the background from Images, Convert Images, Stroke for fonts, Erase Tool, Pin Tool...etc. I hope they can add a section where we can see the elements we have in the projects. I hope they will add more templates especially for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) in the future. But, after all, Canva Team is doing a great job, especially with the last updates.

Muhammad Zubair from Emaxis Online

Industry: Computer Hardware

Canva - A Comprehensive App for Creative Designs

We have been using Canva mostly for presentations, social media content, and logo designing. Our move to Canva has greatly reduced the costs and time we spent on mainstream designing software and hiring of experts. Although, Canva is an amazing app when it comes to ready-made designing, there are still many limitations that we feel will be taken care of in the future. Other than video editing, presentations, and some other unavailable options, we are happy with Canva for providing our clients with great content in their budget and timelines.

Pros

Canva is one of the most popular web apps available for professional designing solutions online for business and social media content builders. It provides comprehensive and packaged tools that require no prior experience or learning to start working in Canva, the app is well balanced for professionals and amateurs equally. Below are some of the advantages I have personally experienced using Canva: - Canva has a well-organized editing platform, which provides basic editing tools and easy navigation. - Plethora of professional looking templates to choose from to create marketing material, social media content, logos, videos, presentations, resumes, websites, and much more. - Free to use images, audios, and videos with relevance to your project. - Every template is customizable according to your project's requirements - The Elements tab can help you create your attractive designs by using various pre-built shapes and objects. - I found it great for making YouTube Intros and Outros. - Every bit of your work is saved automatically online, hence no worry of losing any work progress. - Plenty of Cloud storage according to your plan for storage of videos and images. - For better project collaboration, you can add team members from within your organization or any person you want to work with in real time workflow environment. - Good cost savings, since hiring an expert designer and buying media content cost you a lot of money.

Cons

- You cannot edit or modify images, pre-built elements, videos, and other stuff provided by Canva due to copyright restrictions, but you can still resize, rotate and change colors of provided objects. - You cannot use transition or animation effects on a single object, unfortunately, any effect you select applies to the whole page. - Only a single audio track can be used for the entire project, this deficiency in Canva editing platform greatly affects the creation of dynamic content such as presentations and videos. - There are no tools for drawing in Canva such as pens and brushes, this feature is very important for logo design tasks.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

We switched to Canva to save our time and cost on additional software, as Canva came with bundles of designing tools and options, which solved our problems of repeated hiring of designers and paying for software updates.

Yvonne from Self

An absolute lifesaver!

I have never had a bad experience with Canva. They are only improving their software every day. In fact, lately, it seems like they add new features monthly! I use Canva for social media graphics, ads, social videos, GIFs, and posters.

Pros

I'm a one-man show in many of my marketing projects for my clients and Canva has saved my life so many times! I've never been trained in photo or graphic editing software but Canva makes it easy to make high-quality graphics that are perfect for advertising, social media, and more. In fact, I've even designed multi-page, high-quality PDFs for my clients that are perfect for print and production. This software has saved me thousands of dollars from designers and countless work hours. They're also always making updates which are even better. They have included new services, effects, and styles to make your graphics look like they were designed by a professional.

Cons

I think it could offer a bit more word/text/background effects. It's not perfect. There are many things you can't do in Canva that require Procreate/Photoshop or another service. Otherwise, I love Canva!

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Cost and ease. Canva is so easy to use!

Heather from Marketing and Advertising

Great product for social media marketing!

Great experience! I love the various layouts available for business to play around with in order to create the best layout! Five stars, hands down!

Pros

This product is great for customizing social media marketing strategies. It’s a platform that allows you to be as creative as you want. There are great layouts as well as options to create the layouts you would want. Great for beginners who need assistance with layout ideas. Great customization options!

Cons

There wasn’t anything particular that I found least exciting. Overall Canva is great. No dissatisfaction thus far.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva is a great product that provides Ariosto layouts for creation. Easy to use as well!

Reasons for Switching to Canva

It wasn’t necessarily a switch, however, Adobe Spark was the primary source of creating social media ads we used at first. Canva is now used cohesively with Adobe Spark.

Rajesh from Pristine Writers

Shape Your Imagination with Easy Functionality

My overall experience with Canva is too good. It is an one stop solution for me. Whether I need to make content for social media platforms or my blogs, I always use Canva. Because of its simplicity, I would never think about any alternative options of Canva.

Pros

Simply put, Canva has changed my life, and career. Being a blogger, I need to design a lot for my content. Specially, when it comes to creating infographic, Canva is unbeatable. You can choose from tons of professional templates and easily shape your imagination. Whether you need to design a photo for facebook, twitter or blogpost, Canva has everything tp support you. Honestly, it made my life easier. I can easily access tons of resources from stock photos to mind-blowing icons, Canva has everything right in the place so that I don't need to struggle a bit. The download options are also pretty much handy. In a nutshell, if you don't have enough design skill, still you can do some great professional looking design when you have canva in your side.

Cons

I think there are still rooms for development. Canva should think about bringing more stock photos, videos, etc. They should also develop a well-organized internal filling system. Updating the tools to make our life easier would be a plus point as well. Besides, the photo retouching capabilities of Canva should also be improved. The photo adjustments control of Canva is not up to the mark yet. If they improve these few things, Canva will be truly invincible in the design tool industry.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

There is no denying that Adobe illustrator is a pretty much powerful tool and capable of doing everything when it comes to design. But, for me, I don't think I need that level power right now. All of the basic features that I need to design my content, I get from Canva. As Canva offers a comparative simple solution to me, I switched to it from Adobe illustrator.

Dominique from Happy Transcripts

Canva Pro is Great, Basic is Horrible

My overall experience with Canva is that it is excellent for anyone looking to create art--especially those who don't have artistic abilities. It is wonderful for marketing, advertising, and basic image editing. You can make things such as Christmas cards or any type of card for that matter. I have made wonderful social media content on Canva. In fact, social media content is one of my main reasons for using it. I have made beautiful graphics to design T-shirts to sell online. I mean, really, as long as you can think of something creative, you can do it.

Pros

I like Canva because I am not technical enough for Photoshop. I paid for a Photoshop subscription for an entire year and never figured it out. Canva on the other hand is affordable for the pro subscription and it's relatively easy to navigate for someone who's not a true artist or graphic designer. The templates are truly a huge help for me. I rely on them to edit them and make my own art based on the pre-offered templates, images, and fonts. I love making gorgeous Christmas cards on Canva. They have come out beautiful every year.

Cons

Without paying for Pro, you're really limited to what you can do. I've had a few issues when using basic when trying to save photos and them not being the correct size. In basic, you can't resize anything, which is ridiculous. To me, image resizing is one of the most basic things you can do with a photo. Also, anything you could possibly want is needed with a Pro account. One thing this software failed me for was resume templates. Although the template looked beautiful on Canva itself, it was not realistic when using it for an actual usable resume.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I couldn't figure out how to use Adobe Photoshop, so I was paying a high bill for absolutely no reason. I decided to give a try to the free version, but felt I had to pay because I was really not getting any of the benefits needed with the free version. With the Pro subscription, I am able to do almost everything needed for a little over $100 per year.

Amy from Agent Marcom

One-Stop Platform for Fast & Easy Design

We use Canva on a daily basis. It is really almost a one-stop platform for us. We were needing a simple way to create social marketing campaign assets. For example, it's easy to start with a poster design... and then take it down into a myriad of assets. We create short videos and gifs for campaigns. We use it for presentation and ebook design, brand mood boards. Canva does a nice job of offering templates for inspiration and/or to get you started.

Pros

Canva has changed my work life. As part of a small agency team, we try to keep dollars in-house, where possible. Canva enables us to create a wide variety of simple marketing materials that in the past we would have sent out to a freelance designer. Posters, flyers, mailers, social media videos, presentations... it seems like every week we discover another marketing tool that Canva makes easier, faster and cheaper to handle in-house. The platform has also helped streamline our workflows and resources: We can access stock images, stock video, fonts and even stock music from within the platform and easily output into a variety of formats... and even directly send out to a professional printer from the platform. It's very intuitive... and easy to create nice-looking work. And I really appreciate that Canva elegantly enables you to resize artwork, if you need multiple versions of things. This may sound like a small thing, but even just having easy access to such a simple platform for creating transparent .png files -- knocking out images from backgrounds -- is amazing. It's also useful for inviting others on the team to collaborate on projects.

Cons

I look forward to Canva adding more stock images, video and music. That's not a gripe; I'm fairly pleased with the choices already. An easier internal filing system for files would be helpful... as would more tools for preparing print-ready files. The platform offers fairly limited photo retouching capabilities-- I find that Canva's photo adjustment controls are not particularly subtle.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Adobe Indesign certainly has its uses. But while it offers a lot of design horsepower, it's not intuitive. It's taken a lot of hours and tutorials to use it. Canva, on the other hand, is extremely intuitive, plus it offers a lot of image content from within the platform. I use Vimeo to create simple social marketing videos. Vimeo has a better array of stock video and music, but it's expensive, slower, and it doesn't offer the breadth of design tools. Canva has helped us get more work produced and out the door faster and easier than ever before.

Alain Jove from Sales Retention Services

Canva to paint your online canvass

Overall, Canva is an awesome platform that has a plethora of functionalities that any newbie or advanced user can take advantage of. I also noticed that it is very compatible with 4 browsers that I've tested it with, which I think is a big plus since it is for online use.

Pros

I've used this for quite awhile now and this is on top of my list for online multimedia editing and source for Royalty free pictures, videos, and other related templates. I started out with just downloading pictures for me to use on my blog and for a client I'm assisting with website design. The pictures I'm referring to can be filtered through different categories to match the niche of your project. It has high resolution images which makes it very enticing to use. There's no strict permission to use it but I always send a message to the uploader and say my thank you for sharing such nice piece of work, as well as placing credit on my final project output. Because taking a perfect or serene picture takes hard work and a keen eye for details such as lighting, angle, and placement of certain objects to achieve the desired effect. Also, there are sponsored links for stock photos you can use if you can't find what your looking for in their 'default' library. Their video collection is also extensive which is very useful for creating intro videos for social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, etc. In fact, I also use these videos to create a personalized banner and animated gif image which can come handy for some of my future projects. And not only that, the templates are awesome which gives you command of adding text effects, transitions, and splicing.

Cons

The only minor thing is the inability to use it offline. Although, it is not so impacting because I have installed software to cover that part.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I chose Canva because of the added feature of using video templates for my multimedia projects. And that is very convenient - it's a one stop online editing app. Before I forget, I just recently tried their comic strip template which is also nifty if you are a Manga type of person, or if you just want to toy around creating your own online storybook.

Nicole from Sarnia-Lambton Children's Aid Society

A MUST TRY and a MUST HAVE!

EXCELLENT!!! I create EVERYTHING using this site!!

Pros

The variety of options as to what you can create and libraries to choose from! Templates, animations

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing negative to say. I have already recommended it to many other agencies......

Reasons for Choosing Canva

It was so easy to use, I loved that it had such an extensive library of visuals, texts and templates. I especially love the folder option now to be able to organize my work. It has surely improved our products 110% and I highly recommend their product. Latest animations are awesome as well they've made some of our ad's FUN!

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Quality, we needed to look professional. We were creating most of our items in Word. It was terrible! Also we became more visible on Social Media so being able to create quick Facebook Ads was awesome and they look amazing! I have had other agencies reach out to me and ask what we use they're impressed.

Betty from Abetec Market Place

Game changer

Its amazing you can't compare it to anything out there, especially if you don't have a background in design work

Pros

The moment I landed on Canva I knew I was not coming out anytime soon.It saved my time,I didn't have experience on design work but wow I could use the templates and post amazing post from Canva

Cons

I wish they could include more photos for blacks too so that the content can also be relatable to Africans

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I don't have Graphic design Background and so for me, Canva addressed all my needs

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I was get enough unique photos and also the background remover was not as effective as Canva

Fidelis from fidexwebs

Industry: Information Services

Canva 2021 latest review

My overall experience with canva is awesome. starting from its social login features which makes it easy and simple to login to its search box which makes it easy to select from the category the kind of content you want. it brand kits, color pallets, drag and drop feature for easy design and navigation. file conversion extension for easy product presentation. its space for saving your designs makes it good to access your design work at any time. it also has a custom size selection for your layout and recommended pixel for any type of presentation, social marketing, and brand design.

Pros

Canva is one of the best marketing, branding, and design software you can ever enjoy. in fact, to be honest, I have used this software/platform for more than 2 years and have made lots of money from their design templates using the Canva platform. Looking at Canva desired features, it has a welcome plan called "Free Plan " and a Pro trial version ( paid plan) when you upgrade. The free plan has almost 80% great content and design at your disposal, free to use. In fact, I have been enjoying this free plan for a very long time now because of its additional features of paying at the point of download. This is what I mean. when you need to design with premium content, at the point of downloading such content, they will ask you to download such great content just for $1 which when compared to other software, makes it your great choice to choose. On the other hand, the Pro Trial version is one which when you subscribe to, will give a 30-day free trial before billing you. The pro version is offered at a token of $12.95/month as at the time of writing the review. The pro version has great features such as collaboration in real-time and sees changes as they are made in real-time,75 million-plus premium photos, videos, and elements, 3000 plus premium fonts, 420,000 plus premium templates, 100GB storage, premium animations, background remover, and magic reseize, brand kits plus extra folders and many more. The software/platform is very easy to use and can be integrated into many apps.

Cons

Though this software requires regular upload of videos, templates, elements, photos, and many more. I can boldly say that canva is equal to the task because they update and upload new free and paid feature elements and designs. Therefore it has no cons.

Michelle from MS Creatives

Industry: Music

Go Pro With Canva

My overall experience with Canva has been excellent. I can create social marketing campaigns, post to social media, and with the features they offer through Canva Pro, I can integrate my team and get everyone on the same page.

Pros

The best part of Canva is all the available features they have for both free and paid plans. They are easy to use and you don't have to be a graphic design artist to create something amazing! The impact they've had on my business has been huge.

Cons

I feel like they could be better organization within the software itself. For example, better ways to organize uploaded pictures/videos etc. I also feel like the customer service could be a little more friendly and timely.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I chose Canva because of the unique and quality features, the price of the software, and the fun I have using this product.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

I made the switch because I know with Canva, whenever I use a photo of theirs, it is 100% commercial free. Pixabay has random pictures being updated everyday and while I am sure most of them are commercial free as advertised, you can never be too sure. I trust Canva more.

Emily from Black Dog Services

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SOFTWARE!!!

Overall I love this software and use it for any and all marketing tasks I need to acomplish, the regularly updated graphics and new graphics are always great and always poignant.

Pros

I love love love Canva - I use it for everything. Seriously....EVERYTHING I have designed wedding invites, thank you notes, monthly mailers, videos, social graphics, PNG's, JPGS, SO MUCH MORE! I also use them for printing marketing materials, christmas cards, posters, and more. They are amazing, the quality is great, I have only one time had a shipping delay and I print from them at a minimum monthly

Cons

Sometimes the platform is down and access is impossible, but they have a status page which is nice to keep myself updated.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

The cost, the ability to use it without a subscription, the abilty to do almost all things illustrator can do without having to learn 72 tips. In addition my clients can use it and it will allow us to collaborate on projects or designs and there are templates and presets that are AMAZING for days when I have creative block.

Jon from Town & Country Cleaning

Perfect Image Creation For Busy People

Canva has been an excellent program to use. It gets used for everything from web graphics, to marketing materials, and even newsletters. At this price Canva is a no brainer. If you need quality visual materials, but don't have much time to learn a program like Photoshop, you absolutely owe it to yourself to give Canva a shot.

Pros

I love that it is incredibly simple to create an ad or other marketing image and resize it for lots of different formats very quickly. I can create an image once and then quickly adapt it for Facebook,Twitter, Instagram and a couple local print publications. The numerous templates are great if you need a good starting point for a project. Workflow is quick and easy, support is solid, and the access to a wide variety of royalty free images is a very nice inclusion with a paid account.

Cons

Honestly, there aren't very many. I suppose you could add more advanced features a la Photoshop. But doing that would begin to interfere with the ease of use that Canva offers. I understand that Canva offers some other features like background removal, but I am unsure of how to access them, and haven't really had a chance to dig in that far.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Ease of use! Canva offers professional looking graphics with a workflow that makes things take just a few short minutes. Canva can be used by someone with little graphics software experience, and yet yield perfect results for someone who needs to create graphic materials for a business, but cannot afford to hire someone to do graphics work for them. Or heck, get Canva and save some money on the graphics guy.

Liezl from Karmic Collective

Best product in years!

FABULOUS! Love it! From day one, could hug it. Its easy to sign up, easy to use, easy to store and easy to access my business logos, colours etc. it has remarkable features, options, and works quickly - no big time lags. Canva has saved me years of time and frustration. It honestly is the best thing since sliced bread. My favourite and top rated software application - for everyone! The options to make simple animated or short videos without costing an arm and a leg has been the star power cherry on top!

Pros

Canva is my new best friend!! Its the most useful, designer friendly, user friendly, time saving product I've used in years! It offers phenomenal features that are easy to use. I often choose to use Canva over my high-end photo editing and design software that is 8x the cost! I use it almost daily for social posts, web design pictures, logos, documents, posters and sale notices. I spent years learning how to use high end design software, and can spend hours getting something right. On Canva I can get the job done in half an hour and get on with my life! Its WONDERFUL! The sizing guidelines have saved me 10 000 grey hairs (I've spent the last few years trying to keep up with social media changes and recommended sizing that hardly ever displays correctky and ruins the work done). The resizing options allows me to perfect designs for multiple outlets - quickly! I cannot recommend Canva highly enough. Aside from my Accounting software - this product tops my list and will be the very last item to go in a costs cutting endeavour. It saves me oodles and oodles of time to get designs done - well, and get on with my business. The new invite a team mate option is going to be useful!

Cons

The background remover sometimes fails or stalls -totally understandable with so much going on that needs to happen - but it is a little frustrating. Also, the new background brush (to put back or refine the removing background edit) is a wonderful option - but isn't as easy to access if you want to go back. You get one chance and that's it. Again, totally understandable, its probably beta - and very cool. So grateful all the same as you work on it. Sometimes the elements colours cant be changed. E.g. a yellow star sprinkle can't be made purple to match a palette. A filter can be applied but thats about it. I've discovered that the access to photo search is MUCH better from within the design creation field. If you search pendulum on the platform you get maybe 5 photos. If you search for photos from within the design process there are are hundreds! Its much easier to search on the big screen than in a dropdown - so if you could make the design algorithms available on the photos search page it would rock!

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Although the quality is comparable, and Adobe has more features, the sheer time saving from A-Z with a good quality product output has changed my life. Instead of spending hours designing a facebook poster, then editing it because its the wrong size, and having to stretch my design and video skills to turn it into an animated video ... I can do a professional version in 30 mins. In a world where you're supposed to post on social media daily - there is no comparison, Canva wins!

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Good options, lovely pictures, and saved a ton of time! The sizing guidelines are immeasurably helpful and also an immense time save (I as constantly editing). Gets the daily stuff done, quickly - so I can get on with other things. Professional product output is great!

Jenny from Self

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Excellent for "on-the-fly" design without the burden of $$$ software

I use canva all the time. Not just for business but also for quick and easy personal things like birthday party invites, social media graphics for personal feeds, and I even designed last years holiday postcards from my family in Canva! It does not replace Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign for more complex projects, but it's amazing for probably 80% of the design most people need.

Pros

Canva is perfect for designers and non-designers alike. With Canva there is no longer ANY excuse to layout anything in Word, got it? It's easy to use, has all the basic elements you could need to create nearly all visual or print materials! Need graphics for emails? Check! Social media? Check! Postcards? CHECK. This is perfect for those who need light but flexible design options without the financial crush or learning curve of full blown Adobe products.

Cons

There's really nothing to dislike. Its' affordable, it's ay to use, it has plenty of options for elements and you can add your own if you want...

Reasons for Choosing Canva

I was already familiar with Canva, and ProCrea8 is great for illustration but I needed fluid layout features, and that's 100% Canva.

Kristine from Jurupa Area Recreation & Park District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

You can do it all on CANVA! You are only limited to your imagination.

Using and becoming familiar with CANVA has been a privilege I'm honored to have. My flyer making skills are now comparable to those who use expensive software's such as Illustrator or Photoshop, without the hassle of having to go through trainings or paying those hefty prices. It has made creating posts for social media so much easier and enjoyable. Editing on CANVA is a breeze, not even Publisher can compare.

Pros

My job demands flyers, banners and marketing materials to be made daily. You don't need a fancy software to do any of those things, all you need is CANVA. Canva is beyond user friendly. They give you all the tools needed to create any project, right at your fingertips. They are constantly adding new features and improving their old ones. They have plenty of templates to choose from which you can make your own or you can start completely from scratch. Although the paid version obviously has better options when it comes to clipart and different elements, however, there are a ton of free options to choose from that are sometimes just as good! I am constantly recommending CANVA to people in all different lines of work, because it really does work for anyone and anything.

Cons

The thing I like least about CANVA, which is in no way a deal breaker, is having to pay for the full version in order to have access to the best clipart/elements. However, I have always been able to complete my work and am always pleased with the finished product, all while using the free version.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Using CANVA has saved my company so much money, while producing similarly great market materials.

Fantastic all-in-one graphic design application

Canva helps me to really easily create graphics for my social media accounts in a time efficient and seemless way. Without canva I simply wouldn't be where I am today with the ability to create high quality designs that really stand out

Pros

Canva has a wide array of templates that are brilliant to get to grips with graphic design. This makes it a fanastic web application for complete begginers. Also, I love how canva has features that integrate with stock photo sites such as pexels. This means that I on't have to download stock photos to my computer for usage in my designs and then upload them. The ability to have multiple pages in the same canva document is also a very useful feature. It means that I can create multiple designs and templats all in the same place without having to switch documents Finally, I find that the the ability to search for various assets and also sort them in to folders is great. This helps with keeping everything organised and making them easy to locate.

Cons

I sometimes find canva can be quite slow when you have lots of pages in the same document or have a wide variety of elements within your document. This can be frustrating at times, but it is a very rare occurance. Also, the background removal feature is often pretty poor for complex images (but, don't get me wrong it is fantastic for simple images due to its speed and ease of use). So, it'd definitley be useful to have a tool where you can roughly outline what parts of the image you want to select before going to remove the background rather than after it.

Paddy from Harris Plumbing Inc.

I recommend Canva to everyone I talk to about marketing

My 45 year old, family-run company enjoys the advantages of a very good reputation. However it takes a LOT of creative work to stay there in our extremely competitive field. I need to be able to keep our social marketing and website, etc. cooking every day. I need to ensure that my messages to the public and existing clients are eye-catching, informative and memorable. Canva helps me make sure that I have the time and tools to do this every day.

Pros

Ease of use for sure. I am not a techie person but I love creating my own marketing pieces with our company branding instead of hiring it out. Canva's "branding kit" (once I learned it existed), lets me brand easily with my own corporate palette.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I like least.. there are a lot of features here that I still haven't learned and would like to have more time to devote to learning. Canva does so much already but I know there's more great 'stuff' in there!

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Illustrator looked like too big a change for me. My first impression was that it was not going to be as user-friendly as I needed it to be. I like a challenge but not when it takes too long to learn. I'm too busy. My marketing-pro friend was certain that Canva would work for me and she was spot on.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Canva was recommended to me by a local marketing agency (and a personal friend) She coached me in the beginning and still does. She drops by my office now and again to show me new tricks in Canva that she doesn't see me using. (that's a great friend!) I found Canva much easier to use than MP, although I still use that for a few things.

Faisal from Freelancer

Canva Made Me Uninstall The Most Popular Vector Design Tool

I am working as a content marketer. Since my agency is very small, I manage all the stuff alone. From writing content to designing graphics and to marketing them. For the jack of all trades, like me, an intuitive tool is needed that requires a little learning curve to get the things done quickly. Canva is such a kind of tool. When a friend of mine told me about this, I thought it would be yet another fancy editing app just for social media. But I was completely wrong. This is a professional tool and it has a bunch of features. Once, I believed that graphic design is not possible without using the so-called vector design tools like Illustrator. They are indeed more advanced for gigantic production houses. But, for small marketing agencies like me, Canva is more than enough. The main thing I liked about this tool is the power of its free version. No other tool is offering such flexibility in the free version. It's enough for personal usages. And, you won't have to face any watermark issues. Although, I have subscribed to the yearly plan and I am loving it.

Pros

The first and foremost benefit of this tool is easy to use UI. The traditional design tools, even in this modern era, could not implement a modern user interface. Although they have a lot of features, they are cluttered with unnecessary things in the UI. This makes a new person like me totally frustrated. Canva is very easy to use with a lot of free templates. And, if you subscribe to the premium plan you are getting a lot more. Design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator require a lot of processing power and storage space. Do you know what is the most interesting thing? I can create a design with Canva while I am commuting on my 4 years old iPad! The inbuilt image and elements library is a great feature. I don't like searching for elements on Google and then include those in my design. Rather I just type what kind of image I need in the Canva search bar and 90 percent of the time I get that. Although, you can always upload your own photos to it. A good design requires good typefaces. The Canva font library is adequate for that. There are a lot of free fonts for you to try out in your design. Did I just forget to mention motion graphics? There are a lot of motion graphics templates too for creating engaging content for social media.

Cons

I am using Canva for a long time. It's improving day by day. I don't think anyone will be able to mention any cons of this tool. However, certain things should be improved. For example, the image library should be enriched. If they can introduce the support for vector files it would be awesome. I hope the Canva team will come with more features that will help content marketers like me.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Well, Illustrator is undoubtedly a powerful tool. But do I really need that kind of power? No, I just used the basic features like adding text, adding images, adding icons, etc on Illustrator. This is why I switched to Canva. And, I am not missing anything. Besides, I don't have to waste any storage space on my device. On top of that, I can work on the go from my laptop, tab, and smartphone.

Ada Jocabeth from self employed

The best tool for creative people at any age

Excellent app design, it is very easy to use for all types of people. You can access from your Google account, Facebook or email. It has many categories of templates, you can find the perfect template for what you are looking for. You can make banners from your phone easily and creatively, besides you can insert your own images. It has many templates with predefined sizes for youtube videos, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook posts, you name it.

Pros

It has a lot of graphic design tools that are easy to use even for people with zero design knowledge. You can access it from a pc or smartphone, which is very practical. It has a large number of vectors, a wide variety of default templates for anything, and many fonts to choose from. You can also create animations for your videos easily. It does NOT have annoying ads. In addition, it allows teamwork in the cloud, which is very important for this time of contingency.

Cons

The free version lacks cool features and the pro version can be a little bit expensive. In the mobile application, the option to share pdf is not available and if you compress the png image the image loses quality when sharing by WhatsApp.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

The editing options are easier and more versatile than other design platforms

If Canva were a guy I would have had his babies!

Canva makes it easy and simple for the average person to create their own professional brand. It's user-friendly fun to use, and gives you helpful prompts and tips. It's great for veteran creators or someone who just decided they want to create a professional looking pictures, with quality themes and colors. I use it for all my social media post, thumbnails, and wallpaper.

Pros

I'm a youtuber. When I began, it was hard looking for software and app for stunning pics and thumbnails I could edit and flex my creativity. Yes, its all about colors, photos, fonts.... what doesn't this software have. The thing about it is that it's flexible. Social media posts, Book covers, Flyers, logos, whatever you need to create your brand canva has you covered. The saving and sharing features are super easy, and pretty ingenious. You can save it to your gallery or post it directly to your social media, but wait people that's just the tip of the iceberg. You can also save it with out a background. For those who love to create, an interchangeble background image is awesome. Sometimes you need to use another software or app to do this, but canva does this. Its like the gift that keeps on giving, but in the absolute best way. Hundreds of themes, and stock pics all in HD. Short vids, stickers, illustrations, lines and shapes adds variety to whatever you want to create. I also enjoy the fact that you can pick exactly what size photo you want. Pre- arranged sizes for social media are great for exact measurements, so their are no unecessary changes. Ah the joy of technology! The free trial is great, as well as a month long lol! Yup! And the premium version is surprisingly affordable! So if you are on a budget, its right up your alley and worth the money. Plus you can use it long enough until you get use to it.

Cons

I have only one complaint about this software. The logos aren't for those who are looking for more. The themes are too simple for a more adventurous creator, but if you have new and are simple it doesn't matter. Other than that its all good.

Rachel from Rogerson Aircraft Corp

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Review for Canva

Canva is an online design tool. Its biggest advantage is that it allows us to make simply and attractive resume, poster, cover of public account, business card, product logo and even flyers, and all of them are for free! I can design very good works just like a professional designer even without professional education, and I could earn extra money when I get freelancing design the job just using Canva

Pros

Canva allows you to make great images without being a graphic design expert. I have now used it many times to handle simple things, such as organizing cute Instagram pictures to more complex designs for our new marketing materials. If I sound enthusiastic, it is because of me.

Cons

Event allocation is handled by canvas, but events of replaced content need to be handled by themselves. Relying on expectations, high fidelity cannot be achieved, and performance decreases when canvas is long. And Canva only edit some details in the design, such as movement and auxiliary lines. Sometimes the platform loses the speed.

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Canva is probably my favorite method. Since I use 90% of online graphics software for online marketing, it makes it easy to implement. It is so fast and so versatile that I won't miss the other features of more complete design applications such as other product. The user interface is super simple and easy to figure out. Canva aims to improve speed and efficiency, it has additional advantages, which can be arranged on social media sites or integrated with Buffer from within the application.

Tarunabh from TD Film Studio

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

The best online graphics designer with readymade customizable templates

Canva is a very easy online designing app that delivers result really fast. From a promotional and online marketing perspective, using designs created completely within the Canva workspace enables me to save time and maintain a professional standard and consistency in all my final outputs. The readymade templates are very well-thought-out and I can easily find a suitable design template of my niche to modify and kick start my creation process, even in times when I am having difficulty to conceptualize a creative design. I highly recommend Canva for both amateurs as well as professional designers. Even non-designers can achieve a decent output with the help of Canva.

Pros

Before using Canva Pro, I was using Photoshop regularly and combining it with templates from Envato Elements. It yielded quality results no doubt, but it was a time-consuming process. I was not expecting Canva to be a replacement of Photoshop, but since I had to design lots of posters and graphic ads for social media regular posting, Photoshop wasn't the best choice. Canva really solved this problem. I can design professional quality graphic designs, posters, banners, flyers, brochures, invitations and business cards, logos, infographics - you name it, Canva has it all! Not only does it have thousands of top quality templates to choose from, I can also start from scratch and do a combination of different elements and assets, that can be selected from Canva's readily accessible library of millions of the best premium stock photos & videos, png elements & cliparts, and a vast collection of fonts. Another very helpful aspect worth mentioning is the ease of navigating and using the editing features and tools available within the Canva designing workspace. There is virtually no lag or glitches when you play with the dials of image effects and adjustment windows or when you resize and reposition, or copy certain design elements from one template to the other. The background remover tool inbuilt is probably the best one online, that I know of. All these wonderful features makes the whole workflow of using Canva layouts very convenient and satisfying.

Cons

Canva's monthly and yearly pricing for the Pro version are expensive to maintain. In comparison to Photoshop, I find the layering of Canva templates and the editing and selecting of each layer within a composition/layout, very inconvenient. When layers are overlapping, there's few to no options to modify and select individual layers with ease. Also, when I drag a new image into my layout, it snaps and replaces existing image and I have to really struggle to avoid Canva automatically doing that. A better folder organizing system for my custom uploads, with tags can go long way in bringing more discipline and efficiency to the workflow. The video or animation editing is very primitive, and even other basic designer tools like Placeit or invideo have much better and diverse ways of video creation. Canva still lacks a timeline editor window or keyframe animation, like that found in Pix teller.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Although Photoshop is a far superior software any day, Canva is very handy when I need to create a professional design quickly, and it offers me many options of templates and premium stock collection/library, and I don't have to leave the dashboard to hunt for assets and resources for my ongoing design process elsewhere. So I am using Canva more nowadays.

Bethany from City of Beaver Falls

Easy to use design software for amateurs

Canva has been an excellent resource that I use regularly in my career. I like that it's a month-by-month payment option so that I can participate in the premium subscription for the months I need it and save cost for my municipality on the months I don't. You need virtually no training to learn how to use this program and the longer you use it, the better designs you are able to produce. Canva is constantly updating and adding new features!

Pros

I have no design credentials but have needed to create social media graphics for community events. Canva has stepped in to support my lack of training in this area and is so simple to learn, create beautiful graphics and print materials. Their templates are well designed and easy to edit. Their premium suite allows you to set color schemes for your organization and use premium stock images and icons in all of the materials for no additional cost. The ability to add team members to designs so you can work collaboratively is incredibly helpful as well. You are able drag, drop and resize everything so it's incredibly easy to edit the design into the exact style you want. The ability to print at a low cost directly from Canva provides such a streamlining effect. I've printed everything from posters to business cards and I've always been impressed by the packaging and the final product of what I've ordered. There are so many customizations with the style of paper and finishes that it's easy to meet quality standards printing directly from Canva.

Cons

Every once in a while, I will get a design to exactly where I want it but, when the graphic downloads, text and/or icons will be out of place and misaligned. I have to do trial and error guessing to figure out where to misalign the text/icons on the design so it would download in the proper locations. It's frustrating. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Cost, ease of use

Excellent Tool for someone with no Design and Video editing skills

to be honest, Canva is one of the Best design and video editing tools in the market right now but, I believe the Canva team can make a lot of improvements and add some helpful tools to make it very easy for us to use and save us a lot of time. for me, It's a great experience and that's why I use it daily because it helped me to create a lot of creative designs in a short time.

Pros

Easy to use tool and user-friendly especially for those without any designing and video editing skills. Perfect Images and Video and Templates for quick designs and videos. A lot of vector images and elements with free commercial use. All my designs are being saved in my account and no need to download them as PSD or something like this. You can undo any changes and I like the work History option ( still beta but, so far so good ). Amazing free to use fonts and font styles with different colors. Free one month trial and you can cancel it anytime you want without any charges on your credit card or PayPal.

Cons

In costume dimensions, you can't create designs more than 5000*5000 px. On the project page, you can't have more tools like for example layers, effects, background...etc. Not enough tools like the Erase tool, Selection tool, Remove Background tool, Color Hunt tool...etc Don't have a lot of text styles and effects to choose from. No stroke tool to add Stroke to the elements or the text. You can't marge two or three layers together ( you can group them but, it's not like margin them and making them like one layer not three layers in one group ). You can't work with a transparent background. not enough video effects and transactions to chose from to add them to your videos.

Great for New Company Marketing

Overall, I think Canva is a slide show tool with a strong commercial design aspect. It is relatively easy to use and with Canva Pro you have access to a massive library of slide templates, fonts and pictures. For a small company or group, I think Canva definitely makes your company look more professional and brings more appeal to your next pitch.

Pros

Canva is like a slide show type software that specializes on creating visually appealing slides. It is easy to create an account and start making slides. What I like most about this online software is that all your projects are stored online. Also, you can have access to many high quality designs and templates with little effort.

Cons

Canva Pro is about $120 a year or $13 as of September 2020. While the access to thousands of high quality fonts and templates are stunning, you can get a cheaper subscription from Microsoft PPM for $10 a month if you rather stick to basic slides. If going to a bigger enterprise type of subscription (which costs $30 a month), you only can have one brand kit. I wish I could have multiple brand kits instead of putting every design into a single brand kit which makes organization messy.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Working in a small start up, Canva makes commercial content creation more efficient. This is especially great when we do not have an official brand made yet. Canva has enough tools to possibly help you create a brand while Microsoft does not have as much creative options.

Jean from Total Body Training

Easier than Photoshop

using canva completely transformed how I create content for my company. I do a variety of things from making flyers for events that are going on in my studio to creating YouTube videos. In both these scenarios I use Canva. I'm able to create beautiful thumbnails using Canva and I Would put the thumbnails I've made against any other popular YouTubers thumbnails. Canva proves that you don't need an expensive editing software and an arts degree to create beautiful designs for your company and your brand!

Pros

I have to tell you I've been using Canva for several years now and It has made my life as The business owner and content creator much easier. I think what I like most about Canada is that it's a program that is built for would be designers to design things like thumbnails for platforms like YouTube or Facebook. Or create flyers and banners for Instagram and Facebook. What I like most is that it's much easier to use than a platform like Adobe Photoshop and it has a lot of the same features. Plus, they're always updating the software so just when you think you're going to have to switch over to using a new platform like Adobe they update things and add that one feature you've always wanted. Like for example the transparency feature that they just added a year or two back has been a real game changer for me. It's really helped me because now I've been able to make images have clear backgrounds and I don't believe that they used to have that. It's opened up possibilities for what I can do in the software. And by the way this is coming from someone who does know how to use Photoshop. I use Photoshop and I use Lightroom but I always go to Canva first because it's simpler to use and it's by far more accessible for beginners. Also, you don't have to use the premium service with Canva but I highly recommend it because the cost is rather low and you get access to so many different features like stock images and other editing tools that make the price worth it.

Cons

One of the only cons I can see with Canva is that I wish it had more editing tools. So, sometimes I do have to edit an image in an Adobe program but be honest that's very rare.

Miquéias from Food Production

The biggest and best online design software to bring your creations to life

I use the software for almost all things that have some need for graphic creation, even if it is not necessarily related to my infoproduct projects, such as creating posts for instagram or facebook, a very useful service if user wants to send a personalized message to a loved one. In addition, I have used the platform to create a book cover, blog banner, menu, logo, business card, Facebook cover, resume, Facebook ad and much more.

Pros

I love using the Canva software, but what attracts me the most is that the platform is completely online and because of that, no program is needed. With it any user new to design can develop different digital pieces, such as advertisements, invitations, banners, infographics, presentations, business cards, social media posts, e-books and whatever your creativity wants. The entire process of using the site is completely intuitive, there is no need to have prior knowledge to start using it.

Cons

Even with all the incredible features that Canva offers, as a user I notice the need to improve the loading speed and fluidity of use on the platform, because sometimes the service is unstable, but nothing that can harm the use on the computer.

Reasons for Switching to Canva

Because canva is much more complete and gives the user much more freedom to create a different design.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 9,447 reviews