• Pros

• "I like its ease of use and functionality. I'm not the most tech savvy guy in the world and I can navigate and recover information with ease with this product."

• "I love all the information they are able to pull from all different website and showcase it in a way we can actually act on and improve our processes and the information we display on the web. "

• "The tool is easy to use and the dashboard gives you an at-a-glance view of how you're performing. "

• Cons

• "The dashboard provides a lot of information which is great, but can be a bit overwhelming to begin with."

• "The app they rolled out for Chatmeter was helpful, but did not encompass the most valuable feature of Chatmeter, which is the social posting and media dashboard."

• "I really have not had any issues, other then when I started with my current company that I wasnt getting the emails, but after a quick call it was fixed promptly."

Browse Chatmeter Reviews

Kelcie from Restaurants

Industry: Writing and Editing

Chatmeter

Pros

Everything you've ever wanted to know about your reviews you're able to find on Chatmeter. It's truly incredible. Plus, it's a super robust platform to use. It allows you to respond to multiple reviews at a time, as well as pull detailed information about each location you have. All around a really cool, insightful program.

Cons

This is going to sound silly, but all in all the look of the software is a little dated. While they're on the cutting edge of all things reviews, the platform looks like its from 1999. lol. Just a little thing.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied June 2020

Hi Kelcie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to multiple reviews at a time! We have made a lot of great updates to our platform over the past year and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our design team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Roger from Dog Haus

Platform For Success

Everyone I have worked with on the Chatmeter team has been a true professional, a great listener and incredibly helpful. The software itself is robust and easy to use. We've been with Chatmeter long enough to witness several major new feature rollouts and they've all been seamless. What's more, I am a huge fan of Chatmeter's weekly webinars. They are always full of great information and although I consider myself to be a very skilled professional when it comes to both reputation management and listings management, I always leave each webinar having learned something new, as well as reviewed important topics and details to keep them top of mind.

Pros

I love the ease of use, customization, insights and data analysis and all-in-one nature of the Chatmeter platform.

Cons

I recently requested a missing feature related to review response templates and was told by our customer success representative that it was already in development. Love the fact that Chatmeter takes its platform development seriously and is listening to its customers to continually improve the product.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

The Chatmeter team's attitude and responsiveness, coupled with the platform's being a leader in the industry made all the difference.

Reasons for Switching to Chatmeter

Chatmeter's a much more comprehensive and robust platform for reputation management than Yext is. Chatmeter also has much more detailed data insights and analysis.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Roger, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you love our all-in-one platform and it's easy to use! We're glad you enjoy watching our weekly webinars, let us know if you'd like to be featured as a guest speaker! Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Stephanie from Fast Pace Health

Good on a smaller scale

Overall it's good. Our customer success representative is really great and goes above and beyond to help us where she can. She responds very quickly and escalated our issues. We've had too many issues though that go unexplained at times. The platform is very glitchy.

Pros

I really liked it at first and think it's a great starting platform to manage reviews and listings for any company under 100 listings. Once you grow out of that, it seems like you outgrow the platform.

Cons

Not able to modify or set any of the sentiments. Sometimes the A.I. registers random words that are completely irrelevant like "girl" or "there." We would have liked to tag and track things like "mask" "COVID testing," etc. But I can only do that using the reports tab. Also, not being able to manage Yelp, Apple, Yahoo, Bing, or Yellowpages within the platform can get backed up. Chatmeter was not able to help us with issues regarding Facebook spam policies. We had to go and research it ourselves. We assumed Chatmeter would have a partnership with Facebook.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

I was not a part of the decision process.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied December 2020

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings and reviews! We're sorry to hear that you think you've outgrown our platform, we actually help many enterprise companies with over 500 locations manage their reputation, listings, social, local SEO, and more! Please let us know how we can better help you better utilize our platform. In our platform, you can respond in-dash to Google, Facebook and Yelp reviews. For all others, you can simply click out from Chatmeter to respond. Thank you for your feedback on our sentiment analysis tool, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Jessie from Allied Orion Group

Makes My Job So Easy!

The customer service is amazing, and the product offerings are continuously getting better and broader.

Pros

With over 120 different properties, Chatmeter is SO easy to filter in all reviews, ensure listings are correct, and mass publish to social media. All of our property managers and regional supervisors are set up to receive weekly review emails, and because of this they can easily stay on top of issues. It would be impossible to manage such a large portfolio without Chatmeter.

Cons

The only things I wish for is link previews, meta descriptions, and clickable photos when posting links on social media, as well as full access to review responses in the dashboard (ApartmentRatings, Apartments.com, etc.)

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

I was not involved in the decision making process, but I believe Chatmeter gave us the best price.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied June 2020

Hi Jessie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings, social media, and reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Jen from Fath Properties

Chatmeter will save you time.

I enjoy doing business with Chatmeter, our reps are very available and always ready to answer questions, troubleshoot issues or do training with our teams.

Pros

Chatmeter puts almost everything you need for reviews in one place, you can read reviews, respond, research and report all from one dashboard for all your review sources.

Cons

From time to time we will see old reviews pop up again and we never get a straight answer as to how they got back into the system. This can be confusing and time consuming to figure out that they are not new as they may seem but previously responded reviews.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

Chatmeter had a more robust software with more capabilities for us.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Jen, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Amy E from CENTURY 21 Affiliated

Consistency Game Changer

Overall, we're happy with our experience with Chatmeter and they've been great about updating and creating new features over the years.

Pros

Chatmeter has dramatically changed our ability to keep consistency across our broad footprint.

Cons

The review builder is not useful/none feature. I would like the ability to send out review surveys/reminders from Chatmeter.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

We liked their added features with the Review Builder, this tipped the scale. Unfortunatley, Review Builder was no long useful shortly after signing up with Chatmeter. However, there dashboard is easy to use and their customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always great to work with!

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and that you enjoy working with our customer service team! Thank you for your feedback, Review Builder is still available in our platform. Our Review Builder feature gives you insight into the local customer experience at every location with customizable templates, unique survey options, and widgets for your website. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about Review Builder and with any other feedback you may have.

Kelly from Brookside Properties

Very Content Customer!

Positive, I have worked with all very prompt and kind, helpful people throughout the experience.

Pros

It is all-encompassing and allows me to handle almost all aspects of our online presence in an efficient manner. In addition, I appreciate that the software is often upgrading and not staying stagnant when the industry moves, I notice chatmeter releases new features.

Cons

I wish the add-ons and a full package was more transparent. Also, some of the uploading and integration could be improved. As well as Social media Publishing. I enjoy the software used with Buffer, but stuck with chatmeter due to the extended functionality the software provides, even though I preferred the dashboard and functionality Buffer offered.

Additional Options needed.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is all-encompassing and helps you manage your online presence! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Chad from Capital Tax Management

Overwhelming Compliments Very Few Critiques

It has been a pleasure to work with Chatmeter! I could not ask for a better response from their support staff. they have always been extremely helpful with my problems in spite of the often short notice they receive to solve them. ;) I always get a great deal of vital information from their webinars and blog posts that is a huge help in continue to adapt our digital strategy.

Pros

The listings feature is by far my favorite of the Chatmeter platform. Having 80+ locations across several states made local listings accuracy nearly impossible. Chatmeter's platform made this easy and effective. The frequent changes of address and brands that we have experienced recently would have created absolute chaos with our SEO if not for Chatmeter's listings feature.

Cons

Social analytics reporting can be slow to update. Real time updating is an aspect of the Chatmeter platform which I feel can be improved. However there are many features of the platform ( Social publishing and social review response) that are amazing and which I rely on daily.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Chad, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings with ease! Thank you for your feedback on real time updating, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Amanda from The Duke of Oil

Overall, solid software and incredible customer support!

We've had good experience with our rep, the software, and improving our results.

Pros

We love that most of the places on the internet that accept user reviews or CRM software are easily compiled into one platform that's relatively easy to use. We like the big, colorful graphics used (makes it fun and gives another perspective to understand the information) and that most every section is fully interactive. We appreciate how easy it is to see all the different aspects of our internet presence.

Cons

We wish it included the option to add additional CRMs that are not currently supported by the software. It's pretty pricey, but it does a lot more than most other programs. We also wish there was someone on staff that specifically worked with open APIs to integrate and customize the software to suit our needs a bit better and not have to find someone on the side.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is interactive and helps you manage your online presence! It's also great to hear you're improving your results. Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

heather from Buckingham Management, LLC

We love Chatmeter!

Helps us to understand our properties' online reputation and helps our teams to quickly and easily understand theirs as well. The LBV score increases awareness and accountability for our teams. Great tool!

Pros

Easy to utilize. Great tool for our teams and easy for them to understand their property reviews. We use the ChatExec feature as well and love it. Amazing customer service. Our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], goes above and beyond for us and helps train our teams. I love that we can also use their Listings and social media service as well. We appreciate that there are multiple facets to Chatmeter, so we don't have use a variety of vendors.

Cons

The only con I see is that I would love for the social media posting tool to be more robust. We currently use Soci as a scheduling tool for social media. Would love to use Chatmeter instead, but it is not quite advanced enough for us and our teams to make that switch.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy for your team to use! Thank you for your feedback on our social media tool, we recently made some updates to our social tool. Chatmeter social suite has social publishing, which allows you to schedule, bulk publish, plan and approve posts. Check out our full social suite here: https://www.chatmeter.com/platform/social-media-management/. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more. Thanks again for the great review!

Lauren from Team Washington, Inc

Make Responding to Reviews for Multiple Locations a Breeze

Customer service here has been both wonderful and slow. The technical support portion seems to be a little slow to work on issues and communicate. The customer representatives have been great. This company does not just drop out of communication once you purchase their product. Chatmeter does regular check ins and updates.

Pros

I love that we can see all our reviews for all our location for all platforms in one place. It is easy to view all the reviews at once and be able to sort them by star rating or date posted. Answering reviews could not be easier with this platform. We also love that we can see images that have posted and social comments. With 78 locations we need all the help we can get commenting on reviews, overseeing social media, and providing feedback to our locations.

Cons

The social posting portion of this platform is really lacking. There have been multiple technical glitches on their end, which did take some time to get fixed. Your ability to post is a little limited as well. You can only post links and photos in certain ways and you cannot post polls or stories. I do wish the social section was a little further along in development.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

I chose Chatmeter because of the two in one platform. I liked that I could use the same service for both reviews and social media posting. Chatmeter was also willing to work with some of my special requests.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your reviews all in one place and makes responding to reviews easy! Thank you for your feedback on our social suite, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Yvonne from Beef 'O' Brady's Family Sports Pub

Multiple reviews for our restaurants in one place

Having access to trends and reports help me see where problems are happening - if it's a specific day of the week or a certain period of time. I can drill down and see if it's a kitchen issue or if certain people are on the shifts that have the issues - invaluable.

Pros

It saves me so much time by being able to see multiple reviews from various platforms in one place. Once you have your FB, Twitter, Insta, Google, YELP all linked you can spend 5 minutes responding to guests. If there's a problem you can resolve it quickly. In the past you either had to go to every site and check comments and that took way too much time out of a normally busy day. I found that I just didn't check until I was alerted that there was a problem. This is so much better.

Cons

some sites are still not accessible, like YELP, but we all agree YELP isn't a site that wants feedback, it's just yuppies who think they are food critics giving their ego's a boost. I can't say that I have anything negative about this software.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Colin from BrightView

Great place for one-stop reputation management

We are happy with Chatmeter and plan to continue using it.

Pros

Overall, we have been happy with Chatmeter. Since we have so many locations and listings, Chatmeter makes it easy to get alerts in a single place. Being able to respond right from the Chatmeter platform is great.

Cons

The SEO web tracking feature leaves a lot to be desired. It is often inaccurate or blank and challenging to customize.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

We had an outstanding recommendation from someone in marketing that I trust very much.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Colin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your listings and reviews all in one place! Thank you for your feedback on our SEO web tracking feature, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Kyle from Duffy’s Sports grill

Chatmeter

It’s a useful and reliable tool to judge our company day to day. Easier to have everything together daily than search reviews on yelp, google, etc daily.

Pros

Easy access to how my stores are doing via social media and email responses. I like you can tier your stores based on 30 days or overall. Easy grouping everything together to get quick feedback. Quick and reliable.

Cons

Seems some reviews come in at later dates. We get a lot of feedback from the previous weeks on random days.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is quick and reliable! Thank you for your feedback on reviews, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Kristin from Baron Properties

Valuable, time saving product for reasonable price

I have worked with Chatmeter for the last 6-7 years. I have use the program as a Community Manager, Regional Manager and VP of Operations and appreciate the ease of use from every level I have been at.

Pros

I enjoy the daily emails with all of my properties reviews. It gives us the opportunity to jump on any issues and reply to the review promptly. It also allows me to be involved in the process and add an extra layer of oversight to my teams.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

Chatmeter was chosen for me when I was a Community Manager with another company and I have brought it to all the other companies that I have worked for.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Kristin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you like the daily emails and that our platform helps you respond to your reviews quickly! Thank you for being a loyal Chatmeter user and for bringing us with you when you move companies. We greatly appreciate it! Thanks again for the great review.

Alexis from Deli Delicious Franchising, Inc.

Chatmeter: One stop for your business

Pros

This product gives you a dashboard that is easy to understand for multiple areas of marketing and operational systems. The ability to check reviews, schedule posts, and compare your growth to the competition all in one site is extremely helpful. Chatmeter gives your brand a chance to see an overview easier than any other software I have used.

Cons

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Alexis, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews and see how you compare against your competitors! Thank you for your feedback, we will be adding social to our mobile app very soon! Keep your eye out for our next mobile app update. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

David from Buckingham Companies

Great Tool to keep track of all your reviews

Pros

I love the fact that it tracks our reviews on Google, ApartmentRatings, and Yelp. We get an update the day after they put the review up, so we can go and answer the review quickly. In the property management industry answering reviews quickly is necessary and Chatmeter helps us do this.

Cons

It work perfect for the apartment industry. I do not have anything I like the least about this.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you keep track of all your reviews and respond to them quickly! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Holly from Figaro's Pizza Inc.

All-in-One Capability

Fantastic backend that is so easy to use for both myself and my franchisees. We love it!

Pros

With Chatmeter, we were able to have just one vendor do work that used to take 3 vendors. We now are able to manage our local listings, menu pages, and reviews all in one spot. Very convenient!

Cons

The backend where menu information is updated is hard to use and time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

Price, capability of doing more in one place, and great service from staff during initial meetings.

Reasons for Switching to Chatmeter

Chatmeter could manage more in one place.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Holly, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage your local listings, menu pages and reviews all in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Jessica from Bank OZK

Super Helpful and Easy to Use

I am impressed by our account team. If I ever have a question or concern, they are always quick to respond and work until my question is answered.

Pros

The location management and review monitoring feature are something we dive into daily. It is easy to update our listings, respond to reviews, and provide detailed reports to our leadership teams. We are in the process of onboarding local pages which will give us greater control of our location pages on our website.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied June 2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you easily update your listings and respond to reviews! Thank you for your great feedback about your account team! Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Rebecca from Bath Fitter

Easy to use, great service, always improving

Pros

The software is easy to use and the team at Chatmeter is constantly adding functionalities that keep them competitve in their industry. The service from the account management team has always been very great, quick and attentive to our requirements.

Cons

I wish we were able to personalize the sentiment analytic software to themes and keywords that we'd like to track.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied June 2020

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and you enjoy our great service! Thank you for your feedback, we used to offer this feature but we noticed clients were tracking keywords that they thought were important but customers actually weren't talking about so the data clients wanted didn't exist. So when we updated Pulse, we made it so that we're only showing customers statistically significant data. These are the things customers are actually talking about. I hope that helps and thanks again for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Lewis from The Brass Tap

Industry: Restaurants

It does not really do much to improve my social media presence or build business. It merely informs me of my current status.

Pros

I like that all of the metrics are covered in on page.

Cons

I cannot access all of the reviews or respond from this site. There are times I still have to log on to Yelp or google to respond to reviews or questions.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Lewis, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you see all of the metrics on one page! Thank you for your feedback on accessing and responding to reviews, I will pass it along to our product team to take a look at. In the meantime, please reach out to me at support@chatmeter.com if you are still having these issues.

Dominique from Fidelity Bank

Good.

Pros

I like that I can schedule social posts directly through this system. I enjoy seeing the analytics for each platform and post. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing!

Cons

Scheduling social posts for the future can definitely be easier. The drop down to pick dates and times could be laid out better. Having to click on the drop down arrow to hide the window is annoying. It would be nice to be able to see the date and time you chose in the publishing screen without having to click on the drop down arrow again (prior to clicking schedule). Also, the cost is high. The inability to cross post across multiple platforms is not ideal.

Unsure.

Unsure.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Dominique, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you schedule social posts and enjoy seeing the analytics! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Christina from Buckingham

Knowledge is power!

Overall, my experience with Chatmeter has been a positive one!

Pros

Chatmeter allows me daily insight into my property's reviews. With daily alerts for new reviews, my Teams quickly receive & respond to customer feedback. If there are issues, we are able to respond and resolve - resulting in a happy customer. The positive reviews allow me to congratulate and motivate my employees in real time vs a monthly/quarterly report. Knowledge is power!

Cons

Integration and implementation have been seamless!

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Christina, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage and respond to all your reviews! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Jennifer from Apotheca

Solid product for managing reputation management

Chatmeter has been a good partner.

Pros

Cons

The exported reports aren't as "executive friendly", as they are a bit hard to digest. Sometimes daily notifications aren't delivered.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

Cost, service and functionality.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you see how you're performing! Thank you for your feedback on reporting, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Jessica from Bath Fitter

Great platform

Overall experience with the platform is great, very user friendly and the quality of the data is on point. Even better experience is with our account team. We are very fortunate to have a great team working with us and consistently recommending the best practices and what's new on certain platform to make sure we keep updating our information in the most effective ways possible.

Pros

Cons

I would love to be able to respond to Yelp reviews directly within the platform like we do with other review sites such as Google.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is very user friendly and that you enjoy working with your account team! Thank you for your feedback, Chatmeter is a Yelp Knowledge Partner, with our Yelp listings management offering you have full access to monitor, measure, and respond to their Yelp reviews within the Chatmeter dashboard. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about our Yelp listings management feature. Thanks again for the great review!

Jessica from Fath Properties

Versatile product that covers many bases

Pros

I like that with Chatmeter you are able to keep track and respond to your reviews from many different sources. Additionally, the social media functions are impressive. This feature has saved us time when posting our social media posts over multiple pages. This added time has allowed us to make a more robust social media plan for 2021.

Cons

We struggle with the sources that pull from another source displaying the reviews correctly. For instance, if Bing uses Yelp as their review source, we oftentimes get 2 reviews instead of 1.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews and saves you time posting on social media! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Allan from FSC Franchise Co.

Industry: Restaurants

Tracking social media made easy

My overall experience is positive. I like having this service available to me.

Pros

I like that I can get all comments from Social Media in one location instead of visiting several websites. Chatmeter also makes responding to comments very easy.

Cons

My company uses it as a tool of negative reinforcement. We are constantly beat up about low scores yet we don't get much direction on how to improve our score except for getting good reviews.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Allan, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps manage all your social media comments in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Christa from HB Boys, L.C.

Easy to Use

Overall I like Chatmeter. Its easy to use, easy to find the information I'm after and responding to reviews is simple with every social platform on one page!

Pros

That all of the information is easily found and or displayed on the homepage.

Cons

That my daily emails from Chatmeter are not showing the right information and I'm not sure how to fix it. I find what I'm after on the website, so I get what I need.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Christa, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you respond to all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback on your daily emails, would you mind emailing me at cwong@chatmeter.com so I can connect you with the right person to help solve this issue. Thanks!

Frederick from Beef O Bradys

Intuitive POS with convenient connectivity

Pros

The ability to access important information from anywhere through the toast website.

Cons

The loading times can, sometimes, be intrusive.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Frederick, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you access important information in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Josh from Bulwark

consumer feedback

I use it t mange reviews and to find areas where I can help my team improve. I don't see many negative reviews(thank goodness) but when I do it normally shows me where some teaching is needed. That a very valuable tool in my industry.

Pros

Cons

The only dislike I have is that I don't have it on a mobile device. This may be my fault though.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Josh, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and helps you manage your reviews! We recently launched our mobile app, check it out and download it here: https://www.chatmeter.com/platform/mobile-app/. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com if you have any questions about our mobile app. Thanks again for your great review!

Holly from Mosaic at Levis Commons

Easy to find everything in one plac

Pros

I love that I can find everything all in one place. It saves me so much time to not have to go to different sites searching for reviews. The daily summary emails are super helpful as well.

Cons

The LBV score is difficult to understand.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Holly, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you keep everything in one place! Thank you for your feedback, here you can find more information about the LBV score: https://www.chatmeter.com/platform/lbv-score/. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other questions or feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Carrie from Cascade Eye & Skin Centers

Helpful Resource

Chatmeter is a fantastic resource for eliminating multiple logins and dashboards for maintaining review sites and managing online listings.

Pros

It's great having the dashboard to login to for quick and easy review monitoring and online directory access.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

The complimentary trial has been a great way to experience the product before committing.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Carrie, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you monitor your reviews easily! Subscribe to our weekly blogs at https://www.chatmeter.com/blog/ for helpful tips and information on how to best utilize the Chatmeter dashboard. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback or questions you may have.

justin from ARS/Rescue Rooter

Chatmeter Experience

Pros

I love being able to export almost every piece of information within the tool to create an external report, as well as having the option to build an internal report.

Cons

I think the cons for me are not being able to build certain reports to compare year over year, due to being a new Chatmeter users. It would be nice if the behind the scenes algorithms could capture certain information no matter when one has started using Chatmeter.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you love pulling reports within our platform! Thank you for your feedback on reporting on past data, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Scott from Beef O'Brady's

On site Manager review

This helps manage the on line reviews in one quick glance.

Pros

Chatmeter gives you a one stop shop to find all of your reviews and respond to them. This saves a great deal of time instead of having to look around different sites for them.

Cons

Sometimes, hard to tell how you compare to others in your ADI.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Facundo from Beans and brews

Useful and orginized

Pros

I really like the friendly user access. I use alot of programs and websites for my work. this site is one of the most well organized that really help with the ease of relaying information to others.

Cons

the fact that i need to be connected to the internet to read reviews. I like to go out and bout and still have access.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Facundo, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is user friendly! We recently launched Chatmeter's mobile app, this will give you access to your reviews and allow you to receive notifications when you're on the go! Check out more about our mobile app here: https://www.chatmeter.com/platform/mobile-app/. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.

Tanya from Beef'O'Brady's

Very easy to use and get your scores and ratings

Pros

I like being able to see all reviews from all places

Cons

Nothing to complain about, overall very easy to use

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you see all your reviews in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Ivan from TBT Beer Inc.

Ivan's Review

It's a fantastic product. Sometimes it doesn't get the right overall experience but it's useful.

Pros

Easy and simple. Useful in every way. Tracking is seamless.

Cons

You can tell that it's automated.....meaning it looks for a keyword to make a determination. Sometimes those keywords are used to express a positive experience. For example "The Shrimp I had for lunch was Gnarly!" Even though the word gnarly would most likely be taken as negative, its use as a positive.

Corporate Requirement.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Chad from Beef O’Bradys

Gm point of view

Pros

I like the comparison to competitors and the ease of responding to reviews.

Cons

Understanding what social posts effect and how often people look up the business effects the overall score more than I feel it should

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Chad, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews easily! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Jerry from Beef o Bradys

Chat meter

Great

Pros

Easy to use. All of the info I need in one place

Cons

None I love the service and hope we keep it

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Jerry, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use and keeps everything in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Steven from The Brass Tap

Brass Tap Towson

Pros

Chatmeter makes checking all social media activity easy to monitor on one platform

Cons

Chatmeter has many functions that at times make navigating the site complicated

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Steven, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you monitor all your social media activity in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Walter from The Brass Tap

Industry: Restaurants

Most part great, fairly easy to navigate and use. Some of the analytics do not change nor fluctuate often. So either useless data for us, or not being used to the full potential for us to capitalize on.

Pros

I enjoyed the tracking capability of online mentions of the business name regardless of platform it was posted on.

Cons

The inability to link all review platforms to Chatmeter for responding to reviews easily.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Walter, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to navigate and that you enjoy tracking your online mentions all in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

David from Bulwark Exterminating

Industry: Utilities

Love this!!!

Pros

This software is the easiest way I have found to monitor your online presence!

Cons

If someone updates a previous review, it doesn't always update on Chatmeter

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you monitor your online presence easily! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Rebecca from Arabica LLc

Customer service

Pros

I love that customers can reach out and leave honest and helpful feedback and responding is easy.

Cons

I would like to see customer email addresses to be able to add credit to their app account without having to ask and wait for a response

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Rebecca, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform makes responding to reviews easy! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our development team. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Mike from FSC Franchiseco

FSC Chatmeter

overall good.

Pros

daily reporting and one place to respond to all comments.

Cons

portal custom reporting can be cumbersome

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to all your reviews! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have.

Jason from Duffy's sports grill

Great service

Pros

All reviews our guests place in real-time right into one site

Cons

None no issues I have while using the service

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you manage all your reviews in one place! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Brandon from Figaro's Pizza

Customer for life!

Very pleased with the service you provide.

Pros

Chatmeter alerts me when a customer leaves my business positive or negative feedback. Replying to the review couldn't be easier.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback for Chatmeter at this time.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Brandon, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you respond to your reviews easily and that you are pleased with the service! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Curt from Beef o bradys

Love this

Pros

I love being able to see all my social media in one place. It’s also very helpful for changing hours on all platforms.

Cons

The only thing I’m not fond of is the app does not auto correct or spell check when responding to a review.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Curt, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform helps you see all your social media sites in one place! Thank you for your feedback, I will pass it along to our product team. Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Daniel from Beef O Bradys

Thanks

very positive

Pros

Your product is extremely easy to navigate.

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I would change about this product.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to navigate! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Cheryl from Beef O Brady's

Worth the money

Very positive.

Pros

The efficiency and ease of use. The speed with with we get the information.

Cons

I have not found any negative features or have had any negative issues with this program.

Reasons for Choosing Chatmeter

Based on research this was the one that seemed like the best option.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied November 2020

Hi Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that our platform is easy to use! Feel free to reach out to me at cwong@chatmeter.com with any other feedback you may have. Thanks again for the great review!

Taylor from CareVet

Industry: Veterinary

Chatmeter

Pros

Chatmeter's Customer service is unparalleled.

Cons

The price per location per month can add up quickly when managing many locations.

Response from Chatmeter

Replied August 2020

Hi Taylor, thank you for taking the time to review our software. We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with Chatmeter's customer service! Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any other feedback you may have.