All ClickGUARD Reviews

Kevin

Broadcast Media, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2019

ClickGUARD does what it should do

ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

PROS

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

CONS

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Replied February 2019

Dize

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

This is the best PPC protection out there

I think that getting Clickguard was a great choice. We really didn't know how much we were affected by empty clicks until we saw the reports coming in from Clickguard. It was actually very shocking to see the number of fraud reports coming in on a daily basis. Seeing this also showed us how affective the app was with detecting empty clicks and I can tell you that it has so much more to offer with its other features. I think with Clickguard, it is hard for your PPC ads to fail. They surpass our expectations over and over and I'm just we made the decision to get this app.

PROS

Clickguard runs an in-depth analysis of every single click and provides very detailed reporting on them. I find that they provide a level of insight that proves that the app is thorough when it comes to click assesment.

CONS

My only wish it that Clickguard had support in other languages. That would help out counterparts in none english speaking countries.

Martin

Gambling & Casinos, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Nice software, but no support.

Nice software. Still use it for some sites, but looking to change it as soon as I can.

PROS

I used the legacy version. Control of blocking is the most important thing, I know my challenges, better than ClickGuard.

CONS

Customer Support has no experience in the field. It's obviously just there for social support, as many companies do.

Denislav

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

The best investment we've made in a while.

This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

PROS

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

CONS

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Noah

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Get real protection and real clicks

I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

PROS

Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

CONS

The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Dear Noah, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them. Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

Ana

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2020

The best app of its kind.

I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

PROS

Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

CONS

My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Dear Ana, Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time. Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Nadia

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Totally worth the buy!

Clickguard was the obvious choice subsequent to the research that we did after realizing that we were being targeted by click farms. Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks. Not going to tell you that Clickguard changed our lives and we can't live without it, but it really is an effective app that does what it's supposed to with no issues and it wouldn't be wise to run your ads without it if suspect that you are being targeted by click bots.

PROS

This is a great tool that gives you back full control of your pay per click ads. It saves you money on your campaign that would otherwise be wasted on empty clicks and the beautiful thing is that it needs very little monitoring.

CONS

The only issue that I can think about is the constant feature updates that we get but I don't think that's a real issue.

Holly

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2020

Top-notch app in its category!

Trust me that once you get this app and start using it, you will instantly see why it is a necessary app for running all your pay per click ads and you be asking your self why you haven't been using it from the start. I've learned that you get what you pay for and I say that to say, at first we were reluctant because it just seemed like an additional expense but after actually trying it, I could never have been happier with the results we have seen. The app literally pays for itself now and we barely even need to monitor it.

PROS

This product brought back a level of confidence to PPC campaigns that we had lost. Running an ad without it is something that we do not do. You get value for your money by purchasing this app.

CONS

The one and only issue I found with it was during the setup process. It was a bit painstaking but once that was done everything fell into place pretty smoothly.

Dear Holly, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. ClickGUARD may be somewhat overwhelming to set up at first, but provided our detailed click reports and highly customizable rules, and as you found out yourself, it all fits great in place at the end. Your cooperation made you an exceptional client to work with. Our entire team will be joyous with the news of your review!

Nisar

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2020

The leading PPC protection on the market.

Clickguard provides much more than just a basic pay per click protection. A key feature for us that sets this app apart from the rest is its in-depth reporting capability and what we are able to do with the information. Running PPC ads without this protection is very risky and usually if you are not luck you'll lose a lot of money and not get the results you really want. I'm just thankful that we found this app and get some baring on where we are and how to move forward.

PROS

Clickguard gives realtime insight on your click ads. The best and most extensive protection out there which means that you will be saving significantly on your campaigns. The app will also learn to optimize the campaign performance based on past click behaviours.

CONS

The app can come across a little intimidating at first but once you understand each feature you'll be able to move past that.

Ruzica

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Numerous benefits to using Clickguard

Clickguard to me is the best PPC app out there. It goes over and beyond with protecting your ads. The ads that we ran before integrating Clickguard seemed to never do well and we had no answers as to why until we learned about fraudulent click activities and that's actually when we learned about Clickguard as well. Clickguard has become more than just the app that protects us but it's also great at reporting which helps us to tailor our campaigns for the best results.

PROS

You don't just get pay per click protection but this app helps you to target leads that are more promising. Not only that but it will help you to improve your profitability. I haven't come across an app that is as extensive as this one.

CONS

Setting up the app could be a little simpler. I'm not the most technical person but the process could be simplified a little more.

1,001-5,000 employees

Tried and proven!

I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

PROS

My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

CONS

I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Olivia

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Unbeatable!

Excellent product and service.

PROS

Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

CONS

The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

Mohamed

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

ClickGUARD Review

Very good

PROS

Not expensive very easy use controled fraud clicks

CONS

Every thing i like about the provided services

Reason for choosing ClickGUARD

Professional

1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

Takes some weight off my shoulder

Loving my experience with their services and will continue using their product.

PROS

I am so relieved to have found Clickguard! PPC fraud is no joke and should be on the mind of every business owner. Having protection is a NECESSITY nowadays.

CONS

A bit complex, but that's a good thing.

Aleksandar

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Clickguard stops fake traffic

We realized that our clicks were being hidden from potential customers because of our daily budget being depleted by click bots. This fake traffic affected our conversions to the point where we were considering to stop doing PPC campaigns. Or last resort was to find some kind of protection and the first name we saw as the top recommended PPC protection software was Clickguard.

PROS

The level of protection we get from them goes so deep, it is impressive. They go as far as to even protect us from computers and devices infected by malware designated to generate click traffic. It is the absolute best.

CONS

Clickguard comes with a lot of features. While that's a great thing, there are constant updates that come in. It's a bit too much a times but other than i really love this app.

Shelley

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Saves a ton of money from wasted spend!

PROS

ClickGUARD was very easy to set up and integrate with google ads. We saw an immediate ROI. It saves us so much wasted spend on bot/fraudulent ad clicks.

CONS

Nothing, it does all I need and want it to. It is extremely cost effective.

Vanja