• Pros

• "This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially."

• "This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful."

• "Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can. "

• Cons

• "My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth."

• "The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though. "

• "The one and only issue I found with it was during the setup process. It was a bit painstaking but once that was done everything fell into place pretty smoothly. "

Browse ClickGUARD Reviews

Alexander J from Sparkinator

Stop all your bad click issues.

If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Pros

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Cons

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Pros

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Cons

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Reasons for Choosing ClickGUARD

It blows them all away and so does their support.

Reasons for Switching to ClickGUARD

The pricing is more fair and the software is superior.

Mark from Mad About U Media

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Pros

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Cons

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Reasons for Choosing ClickGUARD

I didn't as they were not helpful at all. Almost rude in some of their online chat when I merely asked what sets them apart from ClickCease.

asmar from Cats Production

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks. I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD. Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

Pros

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Cons

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Dize from Workawayofis

Industry: Facilities Services

This is the best PPC protection out there

I think that getting Clickguard was a great choice. We really didn't know how much we were affected by empty clicks until we saw the reports coming in from Clickguard. It was actually very shocking to see the number of fraud reports coming in on a daily basis. Seeing this also showed us how affective the app was with detecting empty clicks and I can tell you that it has so much more to offer with its other features. I think with Clickguard, it is hard for your PPC ads to fail. They surpass our expectations over and over and I'm just we made the decision to get this app.

Pros

Clickguard runs an in-depth analysis of every single click and provides very detailed reporting on them. I find that they provide a level of insight that proves that the app is thorough when it comes to click assesment.

Cons

My only wish it that Clickguard had support in other languages. That would help out counterparts in none english speaking countries.

Nisar from Western Union

The leading PPC protection on the market.

Clickguard provides much more than just a basic pay per click protection. A key feature for us that sets this app apart from the rest is its in-depth reporting capability and what we are able to do with the information. Running PPC ads without this protection is very risky and usually if you are not luck you'll lose a lot of money and not get the results you really want. I'm just thankful that we found this app and get some baring on where we are and how to move forward.

Pros

Clickguard gives realtime insight on your click ads. The best and most extensive protection out there which means that you will be saving significantly on your campaigns. The app will also learn to optimize the campaign performance based on past click behaviours.

Cons

The app can come across a little intimidating at first but once you understand each feature you'll be able to move past that.

Ruzica from Halk Macedonia

Numerous benefits to using Clickguard

Clickguard to me is the best PPC app out there. It goes over and beyond with protecting your ads. The ads that we ran before integrating Clickguard seemed to never do well and we had no answers as to why until we learned about fraudulent click activities and that's actually when we learned about Clickguard as well. Clickguard has become more than just the app that protects us but it's also great at reporting which helps us to tailor our campaigns for the best results.

Pros

You don't just get pay per click protection but this app helps you to target leads that are more promising. Not only that but it will help you to improve your profitability. I haven't come across an app that is as extensive as this one.

Cons

Setting up the app could be a little simpler. I'm not the most technical person but the process could be simplified a little more.

Phuong from Cascade Asia Advisors

Clickguard effectively identifies and puts a stop to useless clicks.

Clickguard is such a thorough application. Not only does it detect and block harmful clicks, but it stops worthless clicks that affect your conversions and overall ad performance. Before getting this app, we weren't getting the con versions we were looking for. Never in a millions years did we think that we would have been targeted by click farms or anyone but we were very wrong. I only wish that we had done something sooner to have saved even more money.

Pros

Clickguard is such a powerful app. It instantly blocks the IP addresses or devices that are flagged for fraudulent activities. The app is also always learning and improving based on the vast amount of input signals as well as your customized rules and needs.

Cons

I'd love to see a cheaper subscription option, but it's worth the money.

Ryan from Independent Consultant

World Class Protection for any business

This is a superior app to anything I've seen advertised before. It's as simple as signing up and connecting your ads, but at the same time, it has complex features that effectively protects your ads from empty clicks

Pros

With clickguard I can spend less money and get more out of my campaigns. It is so effective that I've saved over 300 this month alone. Click guard is also compatible and can easily be integrated on so many platforms and not just WordPress.

Cons

It takes time to understand all the features of the app and are a little bit complex than others. Maybe some additional training material would be good.

Gabriela from Cliff bar

We saw a boost in our conversion!

I'm so amazed at how well Clickguard not only protects your PPC campaigns but the fact that they also help you to boost conversions.

Pros

Clickguard is highly effective when it comes to protecting our ads from wasteful clicks. It helps you to target better leads which in the grand scheme of things helps to increase your overall conversions. It's an essential product to have for PPC adds.

Cons

This app is great for any business, but I wish they had a cheaper plan especially for smaller businesses.

Dennis from Hokusai Mark

Best support team

The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Pros

Cons

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Abby from Kognity

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Pros

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Tried and proven!

I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Pros

My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Cons

I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Olivia from Helix MWR

Unbeatable!

Excellent product and service.

Pros

Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Cons

The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

Milica from Timeless Music Company

They fully support customers

A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help. Rating: 5

Pros

Cons

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Thomas from Guaranteed Business Funding

It does what's needed, and more!

There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Pros

ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Cons

There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2019

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

Emi from one.Vip DOOEL Skopje

Clickguard started to pay for itself

This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Pros

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Carmen from Daycare

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Pros

Cons

It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

Sanida from Marketing

Never going back to no protection

We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads. After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

Pros

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

Cons

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

Denislav from VentureSkies

The best investment we've made in a while.

This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Pros

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Cons

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Kevin from 7 McDonald's restaurants

Industry: Broadcast Media

ClickGUARD does what it should do

ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Pros

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2019

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Noah from Flight Digital Marketing

Get real protection and real clicks

I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

Pros

Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

Cons

The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Noah, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them. Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

Ana from Zivadinovic

The best app of its kind.

I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

Pros

Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

Cons

My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Ana, Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time. Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Nadia from AG Marketing

Totally worth the buy!

Clickguard was the obvious choice subsequent to the research that we did after realizing that we were being targeted by click farms. Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks. Not going to tell you that Clickguard changed our lives and we can't live without it, but it really is an effective app that does what it's supposed to with no issues and it wouldn't be wise to run your ads without it if suspect that you are being targeted by click bots.

Pros

This is a great tool that gives you back full control of your pay per click ads. It saves you money on your campaign that would otherwise be wasted on empty clicks and the beautiful thing is that it needs very little monitoring.

Cons

The only issue that I can think about is the constant feature updates that we get but I don't think that's a real issue.

Holly from Strategy DNA, Inc.

Top-notch app in its category!

Trust me that once you get this app and start using it, you will instantly see why it is a necessary app for running all your pay per click ads and you be asking your self why you haven't been using it from the start. I've learned that you get what you pay for and I say that to say, at first we were reluctant because it just seemed like an additional expense but after actually trying it, I could never have been happier with the results we have seen. The app literally pays for itself now and we barely even need to monitor it.

Pros

This product brought back a level of confidence to PPC campaigns that we had lost. Running an ad without it is something that we do not do. You get value for your money by purchasing this app.

Cons

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Holly, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. ClickGUARD may be somewhat overwhelming to set up at first, but provided our detailed click reports and highly customizable rules, and as you found out yourself, it all fits great in place at the end. Your cooperation made you an exceptional client to work with. Our entire team will be joyous with the news of your review!

Takes some weight off my shoulder

Loving my experience with their services and will continue using their product.

Pros

I am so relieved to have found Clickguard! PPC fraud is no joke and should be on the mind of every business owner. Having protection is a NECESSITY nowadays.

Cons

A bit complex, but that's a good thing.

Stephanie from S Consulting

Clickguard gives me the assurance I need.

It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Pros

Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

Cons

The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.

Marijana from Food Bank

The most powerful PPC protection out there

Clickguard is such a lifesaver when running our PPC ads. This app has put us back in control of our ad campaigns. We are able to set specific goals with their customizable rules. Not only do we get the best protection from unwanted clicks but we also get great realtime reporting and even source identification. Before we came across Clickguard our campaign performance was very low. We'd get clicks but we weren't getting the conversions. That's when we actually realized that we were being attacked by click farms.

Pros

Clickguard gives you the most powerful and secure protection with one of the easiest customizable setup and rules. I also love the fact that Clickguard is fully automated. Just set your goals and leave it to do what it does best.

Cons

The only disadvantage I can note at this time is that I wished they had support methods outside of the chat support.

Dor from Freelancer

Stay in control of your ads

Here is why I'm writing this. I too like many others have had to watch hard earned, company budget be wasted as a result to none click, bad click or any other name they come by. I've heard of other companies ask google for assistant and none. In doing some research I came across a number of apps like Clickguard, but not only did Clickguard outshine the other but it came highly recommended by colleagues in similar lines of businesses. After actually giving this app a try, the only thing I can say is that I now have full control of my ads and its performance and that is thanks to Clickguard. It is the most effective app of its kind out there right now.

Pros

Every feature is designed to give the highest level of protection and reporting possible. I had seen the difference in my campaign performance since integrating Clickguard. My conversions are finally looking the way they should have been from the begining.

Cons

I tried getting some assistance over the holiday and found it very difficult. I guess that is something Clickguard can look into so that users can feel fully supported.

Bogdan Constantin from Stream Financial

The difference between a successful or struggling campaign.

In my opinion, Clickguard has become the difference between a successful pay per click campaign and a very bad experience with PPC ads. Clickguard is what stands between our ads and great conversions and fraud click activities and it does a hell of a job. This is the industry standard app for fraud click protections and is almost a mandatory app to have for PPC ads. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to get into these types of ad campaigns.

Pros

Clickguard is the app that gives the best anti-fraud technology. Not only does it give excellent protection against empty clicks but it helps you to save money as you'd be no longer wasting money on bad clicks. Clickguard is how you take control of your ads.

Cons

I have no major issues with Clickguard just some minor preferences that are neither here nor there.

Alvina from CARD AgroCredit UCO CJSC

I can work with this

While it's not an all the way perfect app, it still gets the job done. I do see where my click reports have improved since getting this app. My conversions are looking good as well. In essence, it has eliminated all anonymous clicks and which gave me a clear vision of how effective our PPC ads really are and how to adjust and be more effective. This is actually an essential product to have when you're running these types of ads or you'll be wasting a lot of money.

Pros

As far a solutions go, I'm pretty satisfied with Clickguard. It has features that you can really apply to your ad protection. Things like IP monitoring and account alert. This is an app I can work with.

Cons

While it has a lot of o features this app is a little overwhelming for me at times. They really need to simplify things for the lame man.

Doug from Yogurt In Love

Click guard helped us to see a return on investment

I thought doing pay per click ads would have been a straight forward process, which for the most part it is. It seems to me like another trend in digital advertising medium to get more reach and sales and we wanted to keep up the trends. After deciding to f=do the PPC ads we were very confident that ther would be a great return on investmentand was eager to see the numbers start rolling in, but after a few months, we were disappointed when we realized that this was not the case. We learned something after, about fraud click which could have been the cause of the campign underperformance, and at the time we also learned about Clickguard. Since installing it we were able to quickly confirm that we were seriously being afftected by bad clicks which was why our returns weren't as high as they could be. We've gradually increased our returns over the months and we're now performing at our best since getting the app.

Pros

This app checks every click that is registered. It throughly audits each click and gives a very accurate detereminattion of its ource. With a faeture like that, there was little we had to worry about as Clickguard does most of the work.

Cons

The only thing worth noting as a disadvantage is because it's such a complex app, it has a steep learning curve. You canget by with the basics but if you want to take fulladvatange of the app, it's recommended to learn the different features.

Aleksandar from Commercial Bank Skopje

Clickguard stops fake traffic

We realized that our clicks were being hidden from potential customers because of our daily budget being depleted by click bots. This fake traffic affected our conversions to the point where we were considering to stop doing PPC campaigns. Or last resort was to find some kind of protection and the first name we saw as the top recommended PPC protection software was Clickguard.

Pros

The level of protection we get from them goes so deep, it is impressive. They go as far as to even protect us from computers and devices infected by malware designated to generate click traffic. It is the absolute best.

Cons

Clickguard comes with a lot of features. While that's a great thing, there are constant updates that come in. It's a bit too much a times but other than i really love this app.

My traffic is looking way better now.

All in all, I think Clickguard is a great product; a necessary one to have when running these types of campaigns. If you care about the numbers and not wasting your money then this is the product you need to have. I wish it cost a little less but who am I to complain when the results have proven that the app is so effective. My traffic and my returns have never looked this good before and I've been running these pay per click ads for a while now.

Pros

This app is set up to give you the best out of your campaigns. The realtime monitoring and the auditing and analyzing of every click are exactly what makes Clickguard so powerful; they chat everything and you get realtime alerts as well.

Cons

They should offer support in the major languages so that more people can start using the app.

ankica from Replek Farm LTD

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Stop wasting money!

Had it not been for Clickguard I'd still be wasting money to empty clicks that would have gotten me no sale. In today's world, it's very important to connect your business with people where they are, which is why we started running these PPC ads and they were fine for a while. We started to notice that there were a lot of click activities but no conversions. You quickly found out about click bots, click farms and so on. This was not good for us as it was eating up our campaign budget and it seemed like we just had to sit back and watch it happen. However, that was not the case, because we found ClickGuard. We went from rapidly losing money to steadily saving on our ads. I don't think we'll ever run another ad without this app

Pros

I am relieved to know that fraud clicks are something that I no longer have to be worried about. This app has really helped us to be more effective and it has even begun to pay for itself. Don't run your ads without ClickGuard installed.

Cons

Just based on the number of features there is, it took me a little while to fully grasp everything and understand how everything works but the support team did help me out to understand the things that were a bit confusing.

Kimba Maria from Mission of Love, Inc

Absolutely loved it!

People who are new to PPC might struggle a bit, but eventually Clickguard will provide an awesome experience and the money-saving results we use it for.

Pros

Clickguard’s software is great for PPC monitoring, forensics, and reporting.

Cons

I needed to set aside some time to figure everything out about the tool.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2019

Hello Kimba Maria, thank you for the review! We're glad you loved our software.

Rhett from HypeSnap

Only real solution in the market

I'm going to be bold and say that in my opinion, Clickguard tops all the other software out there that try to do the same thing. I am so happy I decided to give this a try when I did. After running PPC campaigns for a while and realizing that there are what I believe are called click farms targeting our adds and giving us none clicks, we tried to resolve and prevent it internally. We realized that this was something that we could do and employed a few solutions before we found Clickguard. Since Clickguard we've never found the need to switch because of the results we've gotten from the app as well as how well our PPCs started to do since we installed the app. I wish I had this software from the get-go and will keep using it as long as we are running these ads.

Pros

The app is so easy to integrate and afterward needs so little monitoring. It has features for day and a level of customizability that suits our business. I must say as well that the response time from the support team is great as well.

Cons

I honestly have no negatives at this time, but if I am to mention anything it might be that I've noticed that this app works best in large click numbers.

Tori from Rauxa

Top of the line app and support

I am very grateful that there is such an app as Clickguard. It has saved me a world of trouble when dealing with pay per click ads. Having to pay for the clicks on your campaigns initially sounded good to me until we were targeted by those click farm robots that would annoyingly run up our bill and we still had to pay for them. Not to mention how much it threw off our reports. Clickgurad eliminated every single one.

Pros

I can't stop talking about how much this app has saved us. It is so easy to integrate and the support team is to be commended as well because they have assisted me many a time when I had no idea what I was doing.

Cons

Not that the app isn't worth it but I'd really appreciate a lower costing option or plan for small businesses.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Tori, Thank you for taking the time to graciously assess our services. It fills us with delight to see that you are beyond satisfied with our work. We are grateful for how hard working, clear, and optimistic you have been throughout the process. As you already know from experience, we focus on meeting each client's unique needs. It has been joyous working with you, so please let us know if you need anything else.

Sara E. from SELC Pro LLC

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

You get Better clicks and even better campaings

I was ready to stop wasting clicks and start boosting my campaigns. Click farms and click bot are the worst things that can happen to your Pay Per Click Campaign, it eats away at your budget and by the end of it, you won't even know how effective your campaign is. Clickguard has become so vital to running campaigns. It really put a stop to fraudulent clicks and gives you real results. It even helps you to improve your campaigns' overall performance.

Pros

After almost a year of stagnant performance and even points of losing too much money, Clickguard caused my conversions to increase steadily since I installed it. it's really effective.

Cons

Tho it is still effective, I get the feeling that this app works best for larger businesses.

C Brennan from Chasing the Wind, llc

Don't run an ad without Clickguard

Having gone through the process of dealing with bad clicks for a while and trying to prevent it internally then hiring "experts" to fix the problem, nothing was really working and our funds were being wasted which was very stressful. Knowing about Clickguard for a while, we reluctantly gave it a try thinking that this would be another waste of time and a further waste of money but we were desperate and thank the universe we did because I have not run another PPC ad since without Clickguard. I was surprised to see how well our ads were doing after installation. We started to reach actual people and not robots and our sales also increased not to mention the amount of money we were saving in contrast to before Clickgurad.

Pros

I have some much control now over who sees my ads. The ap allows you to tailor the features to fit your business needs for the most effective results. The performance of my ads has never looked better.

Cons

There is not much to complain about. After setup, I really wish they could set up the actual ad for me, that would really be going over and beyond. They also need support for other languages.

Amine from Data agency pro

The support and expertise is the best

Firstly, this product is the real deal. It delivers on all it advertises. This is the software that helps you to dominate your market. The type of support I get from them is second to none. For an app like this which might seem a little complicated, the support team is always there to assist you in any way possible. They are well trained and solve your issues or answers your question on the first attempt, they are highly efficient.

Pros

Clickguard does detect and block all wasteful clicks. That is the most important thing to me and they deliver on their word. Your business and your PPC ads NEED this app.

Cons

I wish they could set up the entire ad for me. That would save. me even more time any money.

Vanja from Crazy Labs

Very impressive app

I've been using Clickguard for some time now and I'd like to say that I am very impressed. When we first decided to go with Clickguard I was nothing short of sceptical. To me, this app would just be another app that would kinda do the job but not really. I was really expecting maybe a little improvement just to say that it was working enough. Over time I grew to find that we really started to depend heavily on Clickguard as more and more we became convinced that this is one of the most vital apps out there to support all PPC ad campaigns. I'm happy that we gave it a try after all because not we don't run ads without it.

Pros

I love that everything about this protection and reporting is realtime and even more proactive than reactive. It goes as far as to collect data and adapt to the info it gathers. I'm not sure what can beat that. This is a well built and well designed product that's worth every penny.

Cons

The only drawback I've come across has to do with their support team. I think they need a Spanish support line in addition to the English support they have.

Zachary from Zeskup Solutions

Never run your PPC ads without Clickguard

Coming from no protection at all to being able to not only get realtime click protection but being able to go as far as having the threat source identified and classified as well as realtime notifications; what more can I ask for? The result speaks for itself. If you're unsure, just get the trial and I'm sure you'll be a believer just like I am.

Pros

If you want to know how effective this application is, check out the real-time click activity analysis feature. This is a perfect example of how efficient they are.

Cons

If there is something to dislike I'd say that the support team is a little robotic but I think that's expected when it comes to technical people.

Svetlana from MedAsia Ltd

My whole campaign looks a lot better.

Thinking about what our campaign looked like before we got Clickguard still makes me a little sad. We were a mess; not pulling any conversions at all, and to think it was our fault. I was so happy that we could pinpoint what the real issue was and even happy that there was such an easy yet effective solution. Not much more to say other than this app is effective.

Pros

The app is so effective that it monitors even the amount of time someone spends on the site to determine whether or not this is a real person. It's features like these that give me the confidence I have in Clickguard.

Cons

I want the app to invest in support for other languages.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Replied February 2020

Dear Svetlana, Thank you for your amazing feedback! Our engineers gave their best to integrate in ClickGUARD as much useful click tracking features as they could, doing their best to provide all our clients with most optimal results to match each and every of our clients expectations and specific needs. Your satisfaction with our services will be shared with our entire team. Your appreciation for our dedicated efforts is the reason we work so hard.

Natalie from GCL Media LLC

Clickguard is a must-have app

I'm all about saving money where I can, so it was an annoyance when these anonymous or fraud click things would eat up the budget. I heard about Clickguard and what it said it could do but I couldn't understand how it is that they could actually analyze a click. I reluctantly gave it a try and to my surprise, it was work, and very well at that. At this point, I think it's pointless to run an ad without it.

Pros

This software has the best analytical capability out there. You are given access to so much information and reports that really help you with tailoring your campaigns.

Cons

I don't have major dislikes, only minor layout preferences.

Kollin from Destination MPR

Best support team!

Overall this app is a money saver. I was just about done with PPC ads before I found out about Clickgurad. I was absolutely tried of the blind campaigns and not knowing with clicks were real and how effective my ads really were and if they were actually reaching people. Clickguard quickly became my go-to solution for all these problems as I began to see the difference in my campaign performance. I'd also like to say that the support I've gotten has also been excellent. There round the clock support is a tool that I often use to there is any question that I have and my questions are usually answered in a good time.

Pros

My favorite thing has to be the support I get. I didn't fully understand the software at first and had to contact support many times and they were always able to assist and answer all my questions.

Cons

While this is a great app I think a few things can be simplified or maybe there needs to be a video tutorial on everything so that persons can fully understand the features and all aspects of the app.

Elizabeth from Mattke Business Consulting (LLC)

Stop wasting money on bad clicks

Your budget really suffers when you run google ad campaigns without the right protection. You leave yourself open to click fraud threats that cause inaccurate click data that you still are paying for. Clickguard is a solid product that gives you the best protection against click fraud and the best part is that it needs little to no monitoring.

Pros

Clickguard offers anti click fraud features like keyboard tracking and realtime click auditing that will protect your data on all levels.

Cons

I don't think there are any disadvantages to using Clickgurad in my opinion.

Chloé from Nicelode group

Industry: Computer Networking

Finally real protection

Having as many pay per click campaigns as we do, I'm sure you can imagine the amount of money that we were spending on these ads. Now think of the amount of money that we were losing because of click fraud activities and android robots. I personally thought that this was just something that we'd have to suffer through until research lead me to Clickguard. After we started using Clickguard it's as if a weight was lifted off our shoulders especially when we saw the amount of money we were saving daily. This is a must have product for all PPC ads.

Pros

I get absolute and complete control of my ads again and I don't have to worry about anything like empathy clicks again. The feature really assures me that I have to best protection out there and I'm able to see exactly what is being done through their reporting system.

Cons

The only bad thing I can think of is that so many features to go through can be a little overwhelming.

Jonathan from Bottom Line Marketing

I was desperately in need of any kind of help with stoping these fraud clicking bots who were depleting my budget and giving me no good results. I was at the point where running PPC ads stared to make no sense any more, but it was a good thing that I found out about Clickguard when I did. They made the process of protecting my ads so much easier and even had a hand in me starting to make some actual returns. My conversions increased by 27% over the first month.

Pros

I love how simple the app is to use. I can easily find any tool I need without any problem. The set up wasn't so easy but everything after is perfect. The customizability as well is the best that I've seen. I feel very confident with this product.

Cons

The only dislike has to do with the customer support, I'm not sure if it was because it was a holiday but it was a little difficult getting full support. Hopefully, they have fixed that by now.

Roxan from JJsHouse

Do not run ads without it

What can you say about a tool that prevents you money from being lost to ad fraud? Of course, it provides users a good experience. It saves us ad money.

Pros

The biggest pro for me was the rule gallery. It makes it so much easier to pinpoint the protection rules you need even if you didn’t know how to formulate it.

Cons

No cons here, the tool does what it should.