ClickGUARD Software Reviews

ClickGUARD Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Browse all ClickGUARD Reviews

• Have you used ClickGUARD and would like to share your experience with others?

Alexander J

Stop all your bad click issues.

If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Pros

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Cons

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Replied February 2020

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Pros

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Cons

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Reasons for choosing ClickGUARD

It blows them all away and so does their support.

Reasons for switching to ClickGUARD

The pricing is more fair and the software is superior.

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Pros

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Cons

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Reasons for choosing ClickGUARD

I didn't as they were not helpful at all. Almost rude in some of their online chat when I merely asked what sets them apart from ClickCease.

Dennis

Best support team

The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Pros

Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

Cons

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Abby

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Pros

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Cons

The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Milica

They fully support customers

A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help. Rating: 5

Pros

This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

Cons

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Emi

Clickguard started to pay for itself

This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Pros

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Cons

My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

Carmen

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Pros

This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

Cons

It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

Sanida

Never going back to no protection

We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads. After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

Pros

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

Cons

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

Kevin

Industry: Broadcast Media

ClickGUARD does what it should do

ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Pros

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Replied February 2019

asmar

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks. I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD. Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

Pros

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Cons

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Tried and proven!

I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Pros

My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Cons

I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Olivia

Unbeatable!

Excellent product and service.

Pros

Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Cons

The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

Thomas

It does what's needed, and more!

There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Pros

ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Cons

There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

Response from ClickGUARD Software

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

Replied February 2019

Best of the three products we tried so far

Positive overall especially with the support team, let's hope they keep it up.

Pros

Helped us to get a better understanding and control of our google ads spend by eliminating wasteful clicks on our campaigns that we not producing any value. The good thing about Click Guard is that it addresses more than just click fraud prevention.

Cons

Support is great but the hours are limited to European time.

Reasons for choosing ClickGUARD

Better support and communication.

Denislav

The best investment we've made in a while.

This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Pros

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Cons

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Dize