All ContentStudio Reviews

Reviewed January 2023

Content Studio

Mike

Reviewed August 2019

Well organized and easy to use

PROS

ContentStudio has made it easy for me to focus on one client at a time. Creating, scheduling and tracking are at your fingertips. I have tried almost all the options available and at this point, I find that ContentStudio checks off all my needs. I appreciate the option to integrate with other software.

CONS

I really have not found any cons other than little layout issues. I chalk that up to my own personal preferences though.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Content creation was faster and I can focus on one client at a time.

1 employee

Reviewed March 2021

Small Business Owner

ContentStudio helps me a lot, considering I am a solopreneur with very little time to build a social media presence on multiple platforms. If it weren't for this software, I would have to work much harder to achieve the same results.

PROS

ContentStudio simplifies my content marketing strategy. I can post to multiple social media channels with a click of a button. I also like their SEO suggestions when I am writing a blog post. Thanks to ContentStudio, I got the hang of writing articles being SEO conscious. And now, many of my blog posts are going really well on Google and other search platforms.

CONS

Sometimes, I notice that the statistics about my social posts are not so precise. But that could be a misconfiguration on my behalf, as I'm still learning how to use all its functionalities. When it comes to answering customers on social media, I notice there's a bit of delay for the messages to show on ContentStudio, so I prefer answering them on Facebook Business Manager.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

StoryChief has changed its business model to B2B. So, as a solopreneur, I couldn't keep up with their pricing.

Russell

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

PROS

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

CONS

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Price

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

The potential of the software

Reviewed August 2019

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

PROS

Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

CONS

Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

Too many to even name! Hootsuite is great. But the pricing structure for small teams with ContentStudio made it a NO Brainer!

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Needed a lower cost alternative for my own use and consultancy. ContentStudio gave me all of the features I wanted without the high price tag.

1 employee

Reviewed October 2019

ContentStudio does it all

PROS

-Trustworthy scheduling -Content Discovery -Composer preview can be trusted

CONS

-No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

I got everything in Buffer and Hootsuite I needed in ContentStudio but for cheaper. Back then there were differences but ContentStudio gets constant updates so it's easily on par with the competition nowadays.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio felt more usable and pricepoint was more preferable

Phil

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Content Studio helps you with your daily posts

Good. They are bringing on new features and improving others so its a product that is in constant development and sees to be future proof which is a big consideration

PROS

It's packed with features that are ideal for curating daily content for myself and my clients. It's easy to use to takes away the hurdle to get the job done

CONS

Still, some integrations missing but generally, it's proved good and easy to set up. Its analytics are not as good as the native apps but hopefully, that will improve

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Cost and it didn't have all the features I wanted. This product just seemed to have a better workflow

Reviewed May 2020

Best Digital Marketing Platform

My businesses are well-marketed now within less time and all from just one place!

PROS

The automation, analyze and inbox features are quite unique

CONS

Actually, to be honest, I have not found anything to dislike until now. Let's see :)

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

Mainly because of these unique features: automation, analyze and inbox

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Actually I checked the trial with HootSuite, and I felt it to be quite expensive with fewer features than Content Studio.

Reviewed December 2019

Great product features, cost effective solution!

Great experience, great customer support always reply to my emails and happy to assist.

PROS

All the features that you only get with high end software which cost premium.

CONS

At the beginning there wasn't as many features, but developers always working to improve it.

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

Price, features, customer services! Would highly recommend to try this product, plus there is an integration with Replug.io which makes content automation. even more effective.

Sean

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2021

A Solid Platform That is Constantly Improving

I was able to purchase a LTD of ContentStudio, and really got some bang for my buck. But even with the cost of this today, I still consider it a solid option for content management across multiple social platforms.

PROS

Packed with features and functionality, ContentStudio really is a solid platform for anyone looking to get control of their online content and manage their metrics. It's priced well for the feature set, and comes with some solid support if you have any issues.

CONS

For the non-technical, this platform may be a bit overwhelming. Some may say there are too many options and a bit of a learning curve to use it properly. However, I prefer granular control and management over my content.

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

The lifetime deal was too good for me to pass up, but if it hadn't performed like other platforms I have used, I would have moved on.

Osazeme

Renewables & Environment, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2019

The best social media tool for power users

I automated the process of tracking trends in my field and sharing with friends on my social media. Thats a big plus

PROS

I can't speak enough about the robustness of this tool. The only feature I'll highlight is probably discovery. DISCOVERY: This feature replaced my BuzzSumo subscription. I track trends in my field and share with friends rather easily.

CONS

Publishing to Instagram isn't direct. There is a mobile app and a reminder. This is probably the only downer

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

BuzzSumo's pricing didn't justify my use case

Stefano

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

lot of great stuff, but..

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

PROS

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

CONS

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it. Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

because it has a good balance between cost and yield, it offers the possibility to have analytics (growth plan) and to interact with the comments of all the published posts

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Postpickr, despite being an excellent Italian platform, still has something to improve, the use of samrt feeds is not as linear and clear as on Contentstudio. It also does not allow integration with Feedly. But we are really very close in terms of utility and value

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Love these guys over at ContentStudio.

Other than the ONE con.....we love ContentStudio.

PROS

ContentStudio was easy to get set up on and we love that we can now "tag" on our Facebook Posts. The dashboard is easy to navigate around and we like the influencer section. We are new to the platform and haven't really "opened it up yet.

CONS

CONS would be not being able to set a default on how we schedule out content. We prefer to schedule out via a calendar not a list- it makes it easier for us to follow 4 brands. Every-time we schedule a post we have to click 3 to 4 different buttons to get back to where we left off . It would also be easier if ContentStudio separated the brands in calendar view too.

Reason for choosing ContentStudio

The biggest reason is that I know people who currently use it and was able to "play" with it prior to buying. Plus I have friends in my Network who know the guys who built ContentStudio and they only had good things to say about the founders.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

We out grew Hootsuite. We have 4 brands and will be adding new as we take on clients and...ContentStudio just does it better and gives us so many more options.

Divaldo

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Excelent social media management software

Weekly I plan posts on social networks with different contents and when the date arrives the software does its job. Interesting the fact that I can add more people from different companies, so I can do it before publishing for clients to receive early approval. The ios and android apps are excellent.

PROS

I like the fact that I can manage different social media accounts in a single account. Simultaneous publishing on all networks and editing the contents adapting to the requirements of each social network is excellent.

CONS

One of the factors that after years of use that make me worried is the addition of the Portuguese language.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

As always, one of my factors in starting to work with software is the cost-benefit factor and Content Studio has an excellent pricing model for the solutions they provide.

Reviewed June 2018

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Verified person making review. Easy.

PROS

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

CONS

Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Piotr

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Very nice tool for social media automation

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

PROS

During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2. They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome. They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use. Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts:: *DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche --->Topics with trending topics and quotas -->Search - toll for searching trending posts *PUBLISH --> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft' --> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views --> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media', Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen' *ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon! They have public Roadmap

CONS

For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

Robert

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

All in One Social Media Tool

Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

PROS

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

CONS

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.