• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to get ideas for content to create. The feature set is great."

• "I'm really happy about the wide range of features. Being able to find and schedule content with ease is awesome. I also love being able to organize everything so well."

• "The product is powerful, has everything that's needed at a very efficient price. "

• Cons

• "So far, I don't like the lack of Instagram scheduling. Other than that, it's all pretty solid and a great tool for Digital Marketers."

• "Price is little bit high though to some content it is ok as there are lot of features included, if the price will be little bit lower it would great"

• "The biggest con was that it was hard to find good articles in other languages than English. But that problem had improved a lot lately."

Browse ContentStudio Reviews

Tim from The Imperial OPA

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pros

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Cons

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

The amazing feature set that comes with this application was the deciding factor!

Rasmus Bernt from Alpha Fiducia

A solid platform and a rising star

Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Pros

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Cons

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

Due to more transparency and a strong Content Discovery feature

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I liked the team and their approach better

Small Business Owner

ContentStudio helps me a lot, considering I am a solopreneur with very little time to build a social media presence on multiple platforms. If it weren't for this software, I would have to work much harder to achieve the same results.

Pros

ContentStudio simplifies my content marketing strategy. I can post to multiple social media channels with a click of a button. I also like their SEO suggestions when I am writing a blog post. Thanks to ContentStudio, I got the hang of writing articles being SEO conscious. And now, many of my blog posts are going really well on Google and other search platforms.

Cons

Sometimes, I notice that the statistics about my social posts are not so precise. But that could be a misconfiguration on my behalf, as I'm still learning how to use all its functionalities. When it comes to answering customers on social media, I notice there's a bit of delay for the messages to show on ContentStudio, so I prefer answering them on Facebook Business Manager.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

StoryChief has changed its business model to B2B. So, as a solopreneur, I couldn't keep up with their pricing.

Russell from TGS

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

Pros

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

Cons

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Price

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

The potential of the software

Alfredo from Independent Solutions

One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence

I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage. From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports. I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool. The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way. I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature. Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Pros

What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Cons

Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

Lloyd from Blackified, Inc

I'm looking forward to the customer service becoming as great as the product.

The product seemed really great based on how it was marketed and it's definitely a great tool. Customer support is kind of a mixed bag. Some days they are more responsive than others, but I suppose that they are doing the best that they can. I was tempted to get a refund and move on to another service but then they kind of gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse. Content Studio appears to be just what I need to step our social media game up in a major way. I have no complaints about the product itself.

Pros

The user interface is clean and its easy to use. They have an iphone app(which is necessary to do scheduled postings to Instagram), the features seem to be very useful, they are constantly updating the product and introducing new features. The influencer and analysis add-ons seem pretty promising, just wish they weren't so costly.

Cons

I scheduled two demos because I wanted to have a more in-depth conversation about the features and functionality of the product, but the representatives failed to appear at both web conferences. I think the time difference plays a large role in their slow responsiveness when it comes to resolving customer issues. Also, the pricing isn't exactly great but it isn't bad.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

It seemed that it would be the best option in the long term, especially with the Lifetime Deal,

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I needed something a bit more robust.

Joshua from Make it Matter | Digital Marketing

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Cons

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Overall experience is just better with more options. The only thing missing in ContentStudio which PublBBox has is a designer function but we don't need that because we have our own design department to do that with the Adobe Bundle.

Michael from Studio Zanetti

Industry: Photography

Great Scheduler for social media managers

Overall a great scheduler for managing multiple accounts.

Pros

We love that you can schedule many social media accounts over different "desktops" as well as being able to directly publish a WordPress blog directly from the CS Dashboard. The content finder is also useful for creating great curated content. The pricing of CS is also great Very easy to use

Cons

We tried using a few other schedulers we definitely miss seeing all our feeds from all our accounts in one place like Hootsuite does. Support could be improved, we had to ask several questions on a few bugs we noticed however over the week we haven't heard from anybody.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

It had a lot more features and a better layout over the others

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

As we are a small photography studio we didn't have a huge budget to continue using HS

Mark from Divine Aesthetic Design & Marketing

Thumbs up for ContentStudio

Double thumbs up.

Pros

An incredible tool to help with finding and automating curated content. Links with all the major platforms. Can create curated blog posts too. And a ton of other stuff I've not even scratched the surface with. It been developed beyond recognition since I start using it a few years ago. Each iteration it gets better and better. It's clear they listen to their users.

Cons

Because there is so much functionality and possibility, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that's the same with any software as powerful as this.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I got a lifetime deal. Plus Hootsuite didn't have the curation options ContentStudio does. Still think Hootsuite is great, but wouldn't go back.

José Gil from Genialy Agency

ContentStudio: discover industry trends, compose compelling posts and share across all social media

The best app I have for researching and posting curated content.

Pros

This app offers an excellent content from different social channels, videos and quotes filtered by trending and most shared content. And it work perfectly with with link shorteners. It has a nice interface out and this means that researching and posting is quick and easy. Also works with Google my Business now.

Cons

Not so good content for non english languages. Not direct posting to Instagram.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

It offers way more options and resources than other apps.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Evergreen posting, curation and good link shortening options.

Stefano from SocialWazz

lot of great stuff, but..

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

Pros

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

Cons

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it. Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

because it has a good balance between cost and yield, it offers the possibility to have analytics (growth plan) and to interact with the comments of all the published posts

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Postpickr, despite being an excellent Italian platform, still has something to improve, the use of samrt feeds is not as linear and clear as on Contentstudio. It also does not allow integration with Feedly. But we are really very close in terms of utility and value

Mark Anthony from Six Virtual

Complete Social Media and Content Partner

For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

Pros

ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

Cons

These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

Joshua from MAGI Web Design

Social Media Marketing The Easy Way!

It was a bit rocky getting started because I was overwhelmed with options, but once I went through the available tutorials and some YouTube reviews, I was able to confidently post and save a ton of time.

Pros

ContentStudio is a one-stop-shop for your social media marketing needs. It allows you to search topics of interest, share found articles, create new articles and share across your linked social accounts & blogs, find influencers in your niche, analyse your social accounts to see where to improve, and a whole lot more. There are some SMM alternatives to ContentStudio, but none we've found offer quite as much, nor are as affordable. The alternatives require you to have multiple software subscriptions and bounce between them to have the same functionality. One of the coolest features is you can do all this from your mobile phone while relaxing on the beach!

Cons

Support has been very friendly and deals with the issues I've raised which is great, but often I find it's email-only support since we don't reside in the same timezone (so chat is not available when I'm at work). Would love to see 24/7 chat support, but this is not expected. Having so many features in your software is a double-edged sword. There's a ton of options which can be overwhelming for new users. Better documentation would go a long way to ease the onboarding process. I'm sure they'll get there!

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

ContentStudio just offers more for less.

Ken from Living Water Digital

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Pros

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Cons

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio put all the tools I was formerly using at different sites into one easy website. And it saves a ton of money.

Ankit from Double A (1991) Public Company Limited

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Pros

As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Cons

I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

Kristin from Kristin Cerasoli

It Just Keeps Getting Better!!!

I first purchased ContentStudio in May 2018 on AppSumo. I watched it grow and used it on and off, but now I'm going all in. Especially since they just added analytics and influencer research. I plan on canceling several other services/products I'm using that I will no longer need due to ContentStudios suite of features. I'm hoping to use it effectively for both planning and publishing.

Pros

1. Built-in curation (and it's GOOD curation, not haphazard). 2. Ability to add RSS feeds. 3. Ability to compose content within the platform. 4. Can also search real-time for content and see engagement, shares and sentiment. 5. Automation and integration capabilities 6. The brand new analytics and influencer research options

Cons

I don't want to include a con because they are constantly improving and adding features to ContentStudio. You can also connect directly to their Trello roadmap and make suggestions for new features.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I love the idea of CoSchedule, but it was too much for me to handle and more than I needed at this stage of my business. I also wanted a program with robust curation abilities - I needed a user-friendly, one-stop content shop. And, I feel that the software will continue developing and adding new features. We all need publishing and content software that is going to stay up to date with this constantly changing digital marketing landscape!

Paul from iDigital Promotion

From the minute I hit the Discovery page I knew ContentStudio was a serious source of real content.

Verified person making review. Easy.

Pros

To "pick one thing" I like most about CS is too tough to worry over so how about my top FIVE... 1. Limitless, easily searchable, quality content from 1600+ builtin killer sources -and- the ability to add your own -and- Feedly Integration! 2. Each piece of content includes the source, FB and Pinterest Likes, numeric "hot" rating and buttons to either publish or save to Favs to consider later. There is even a preview button. 3. Generous number of social accounts and blogs you can post to at all membership levels. And "blog" means any blog including your own self hosted with a CS Plugin. 4. Campaign Automation - schedule posts to all your social accounts in a single weekly sitting (but it really is so interesting you'll want to be more manual!) The builtin Planner Calendar is great to view your posting plan from above. 5. Groups - this allows you to segregate (for example) your business Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress Blog etc from your personal accounts and post collectively to each. A truly inspired feature that says the people at ContentStudio think like users. I mentioned Feedly Integration in #1 but it deserves a second mention because it is the pipe that an ocean of content designed by you flows to your Discovery Desktop from. An absolutely brilliant inclusion. Finally - RePlug is fully one-click integrated! Why? Imagine hiding a retargeting pixel from FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc in EVERY clickable link you post. Support is all you want it to be!

Cons

Honestly... I do not have even a minor issue or complaint. That is worth a mention because it is rare.

Lindsay from Designed For Online

Feature-filled lovechild of Buffer, Pocket, and your blog

Oh man, huge time saver, helps the entire content creation/curation management process easy because it's all in one place and organized so intuitively. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to purchase a lifetime membership very early on when ContentStudio was new. Seriously it's the MVP of my content strategy.

Pros

SO many features! - You can write blog/social media posts directly from within the web app - Automation for campaigns (new blog posts to social media, article links to social media, sharing articles automatically on your blog, etc.) - Nice-looking interface. Seriously, it's totally a selling point. It makes it even more fun to create content. - Ability to schedule posts - The "Discovery" tab. I could get lost for hours, it's a treasure trove for easily searchable, filterable, postable-from-the-website content. - Integrations galore! Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, the list goes on. There's also a browser extension. - Responsive and fun on social media

Cons

I'm extremely picky when it comes to tools I use for business, especially if I really like something, which is counter-intuitive, but there you have it. - I'd love to see more ability to use the article to blog automation more easily. Example: I have my settings such that systematically, I must review any post before it can be published. If I'm unable to log in for a few days, all the now-expired posts have to be opened one at a time and rescheduled -- click date, click time, click post... that sort of thing. If there was a button that you could click that could re-add those posts for the same schedule, just staggered on different dates in the future, that would rock! - Occasionally posts will not post, seemingly at random. But this isn't super frequent.

Piotr from Związek Przedsiębiorców i Pracodawców Śląsk

Very nice tool for social media automation

Thanks to ContentStuidio, I save a lot of time with the team. I can automate activities in SocialMedia. Run many different profiles, in different media from one place. A very useful tool.

Pros

During last year Content Studio team made a lot improvements. Few weeks ago they release new version CS V2. They have native integration with link shortener relug.io - this is really awesome. They made very good job in implemeting of the way of workflow - teams and workspaces are very clear and simple in use. Inside CS You will find 3 main tools which are dividing for smaller parts:: *DISCOVER tool for searching nice articles and post from your niche --->Topics with trending topics and quotas -->Search - toll for searching trending posts *PUBLISH --> Composer - with nice and clever Social Media Post Composer and RSS Post Composer for blogging. Here You will prepare Your posts for Your channels, with possibility to publish the same post in few channels, add/create image, add hastags, create UTM and links with advanced replug.io link shortener. Each post You can 'Post Now', 'Schedule', 'Add To Queue', or save as 'Draft' --> Planner - advanced scheduling calendar, with filters and differet views --> Automation - here You can prepare different types of campaigns. I didn't use this functions in new version of CS yet. Options: 'Article Links to Social Media', 'Videos to Social Media', 'Articles to Blog', 'Videos to Blog', 'RSS Feed to Social Media', Comming soon options: 'Bulk Uploader(Schedule multiple messages to your social media channels via CSV data import)', 'Evergreen' *ANALYZE - they say: Analytics - Coming Soon! They have public Roadmap

Cons

For me the biggest issue is weakness of DISCOVER tool in my language (Polish). It is working but gives very poor results. I don't use, but I see that in English it's working very good.

Mack from POWERFUL IMPACT

Made Social Media Possible Again...

Pros

We love the ability to find other relevant content sources and have a feed that we can discover new content. The automation piece and the staging of content is unreal. We've seen it in other tools, but it was harder to manage. Here the UI just works. We also like the integrations with Replug to put retargeting and CTAs to work.

Cons

The inability to post directly to Instagram. I know this is an issue with most tools, but if I have people on my team doing it, they still have to have a phone nearby to make it happen. We're going to try and find a workaround, but it's an issue. Also, the inability to post stories to any of the social media channels is an issue. That has become a huge part of social. Should be added.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Needed something we could put the whole staff on that gave us scheduling capability in an easy to use format, that allowed for content approvals. We also wanted something that help us generate LEADS which was important for us. So this checked off a lot of boxes.

David from MMT Media, Florida | MarketingMouseTrap.com

No Better Value for Social Media & Content Marketing Management!

Was impressed from the get go! Seems to be getting better and better! Comparing to other platforms... It is a Slam Dunk!

Pros

Featured Packed, Tons of Integrations, Super Easy to Use!

Cons

Honestly... Nothing! I would have to make something up here! So why bother! It is Awesome!

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Too many to even name! Hootsuite is great. But the pricing structure for small teams with ContentStudio made it a NO Brainer!

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Needed a lower cost alternative for my own use and consultancy. ContentStudio gave me all of the features I wanted without the high price tag.

Chris from Information Technology and Services

Blown Away - There is nothing like it

Pros

Concerning Version 2.0, There was nothing so far that I don't like about ContentStudio. The ui is modern, functional and intuitive. It has robust features without cluttery navigation. ContentStudio is a solution for many different challenges that I was facing, eg. the coordination of the different social media channels, the discovering relevant content, for curation and inspiration, formatting the content once found and working with different teammates. Another bonus is the degree of training and "how-to's" about using the products that they provide.

Cons

Lack of JotUrl support is a big deal for me, and nearly a deal killer. They have said that they intend support JotURl soon, so that will make ContentStudio a perfect option.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

More features in ContentStudio.

Robert from Orchestrated Computing Ltd

All in One Social Media Tool

Content Studio pulls together all the tools you need for social media content marketing. You can research topics, write content and publish content for multiple sectors within the application. The software is constantly being developed and support response has been quick and helpful.

Pros

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it still seems to have more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Cons

The application allows you to pull together all your social media accounts into a single working environment. It is easy to log in and quickly locate a piece of content to which you can add value and re-share to your audience. The automated Hashtag suggestions and url shortening are particularly useful during this process. You can also recycle evergreen content, integrate RSS Feeds and create automation recipes in order to save time with your social media management. I have yet to utilize the full potential of this wide ranging social media tool as it has more features that I have yet to integrate into our social media processes.

Muhammad Yulian from Onenesia

All in One Social Media With Powerful Automation

I am satisfied using this product. Its better than any other product that i have tried before and it continiously update. Its very useful for me especially when it comes to Social Media Management things.

Pros

I have bought this product around 2 years ago and start using it for my social media management. Its very robust and easy to use especially when you have many social media to manage. Content Studio has many great features especially content discovery and its powerful automation for schedule our social media. Content Discovery allows you to look up on many niches topics and filters it based on specific genre such as blogs, articles, and more. You can select many topics and then schedule it to your social media or blogs. Its very useful for people who want to save a lot of their time to manage their social media and blogs. You can dedicated your day maybe 1 or 2 days to schedule your social media for 1 month using Content Studio, its really awesome.. isnt it? You can also analyze the post that you have publised using Content Studio and gain insight on it. You can analze which post gets the best engagement and post it again to your other social media. With Content Studio you can grow up your social media better than any others.

Cons

It still not many Content Discovery from my local Country (Indonesia), it still focus on getting info on Top Countries and Global News. Its understandable because to have every content on every country will takes alot of time and i can have patience to waiting for it.

Aditya from eCom Web Solutions

Indispensable Social Media Marketing Suite

Have been mostly satisfied with content studio. Is very helpful for content curation for blogs and running automated campaigns. Has the scope for growing into a great social media software.

Pros

Almost the perfect Social Media Marketing Suite. I had bought it primarily for its excellent content discovery feature as I had other options for automated social media posting. But the way this application has evolved over the past year is amazing. Now they have added the Analytics and Influencer modules with other tools like insights and social inbox which makes the software a must have if you are into social media marketing. The Content discovery tool is awesome and I have relied completely on this tool for all my content curation needs across a variety of niches for my blogs and websites. It has never dissappointed.

Cons

It needs to develop some advanced features like to be able to auto-tag posts with UTM parameters, a better way of evergreen posting etc. Then it could be the swiss army knife of Social media marketing.

Leah from LP Productions LLC - Social Media Management

Industry: Alternative Medicine

ContentStudio is absolutely worth it!

My engagement has gone up. It's easy to fine relevant, interesting content to share. The evergreen posting and ability to repeat posts is extremely helpful. The way ContentStudio organizes everything on the dashboard makes it very easy to keep tabs on what's been shared and what's left to share. I really love the software!

Pros

I have been more than satisfied with ContentStudio in general. It has made sharing on social media and most importantly, having the right content to share on social media, so easy! I get really great engagement from the posts that my VA and I share from ContentStudio's discovery tabs and now having the mobile app allows me to share quick updates and last minute things to my SM followers as well. And just today, I had a really great experience with customer service/support! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so helpful and ready to jump on a call with me in an instant to figure out my issue. It actually took a minute for us to connect because of time differences, but he was always kind and patient about finding a time and today we finally did - he solved my issue within minutes!

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. It really has made everything so much easier.

Joshua from Internet

LOVE ContentStudio.io, my #1 software for social media research and engagement

My experience has been amazing, ContentStudio.io is my (by far) most frequently used software for social media posting and research. Rep. and his whole team are excellent, truthful and transparent people and if you decide to choose their competition over them, I guarantee you WILL REGRET IT.

Pros

ContentStudio.io has totally changed the game for my business, including changing the game for all of my B2B clilents (whom all sell B2C on social media). We're able to take all of our social media presence to a whole new level, so much so that we've factually been a part of bringing more revenue into businesses that needed the boost.

Cons

The only thing that wasn't my favorite but was a necessity was the transition to V2, but to be honest, I have been with rep. and the team for a while now and they were transparent through the whole process. The end result was so worth it. I am literally a lifetime owner of the software and with my lifetime subscription they included all of the V2 updates (which they didn't have to), so I am grateful. No complaints here.

A rising star

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Used across 3 brands and does this with ease.

Pros

The product is great based on how it was marketed and it is a great tool. Customer support is mixed, some days better than others. Content Studio steps our social media game up in a major way. No complaints about the product itself and happy to be using it.

Cons

Can be buggy, features not always working, consistency of support services.

Value and ease of use

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Ease of use and functionality

Faisal from F2 Consulting

The only tool you’ll ever need to curate content and manage your social media presence

Great customer service. Great community and communication in their group about new features and training.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the product. All the features are very intuitive to use and helps make curating content and posting on my social media profiles much easier and efficient compared to manually doing it. I have used other social media tools but none have all the functionality that ContentStudio has built in. For me it’s a one stop shop for my consultation services.

Cons

Very few cons really. The only other thing I might add would be to have some sort of functionality of pre scheduling blog posts with a predefined schedule, I.e. day 1, day 7, day 30, day 180 and day 365. But it’s not a dealbreaker for sure.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Content studio had the features I was looking for that promorepublic was missing...content curation.

BJ from Store to Store

Industry: Broadcast Media

ContentStudio is the "secret sauce" for our website's SEO and blogging

From the first moment I used the software to the moment I am writing this review, I have been thrilled with the features and the information I receive. I could not do without ContentStudio.

Pros

I like the ease of use. Some websites are hard to navigate, but the interface is almost perfect on ContentStudio. Everything on screen is described fully, and I can find the information I need in just a few minutes — instead of taking an hour or two with other products.

Cons

It is really hard to pinpoint a weakness. But if I was adding a feature, I would love to see a dark mode, because light screens bother my eyes. Almost all sites have white and light grey in the background, but I prefer the choice of having a dark option.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

ContentStudio provided everything we need, and the staff was very responsive to our questions and concerns. Customer service is a big issue with any software purchase, and ContentStudio has this down.

ContentStudio does it all

Pros

-Trustworthy scheduling -Content Discovery -Composer preview can be trusted

Cons

-No direct Instagram scheduling, but this isn't the fault of ContentStudio

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

I got everything in Buffer and Hootsuite I needed in ContentStudio but for cheaper. Back then there were differences but ContentStudio gets constant updates so it's easily on par with the competition nowadays.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio felt more usable and pricepoint was more preferable

Austin from Wide Narrow

ContentStudio is exceptional for content planning and posting

ContentStudio handles my social posting and social research.

Pros

ContentStudio is extremely full featured for an affordable tool. I am able to plan out campaigns, research topics, schedule posts, and track full analytics. I love how comprehensive the tool is.

Cons

Since the tool is so full featured, it can take a couple hours to configure to your liking. Not an issue really, but something to be aware of.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

ContentStudio has a strong wordpress integration and allowed me to integrate with my link shortening tool (replug) as well. Super happy with it.

A hidden gem with huge potential

This has 100% helped us easily manage our own social media as well as clients, a robust daily tool with great support always willing to help. This is a very strong contender in this market place and one we have easily decided to back. We look forward to seeing how this grows and develops.

Pros

We like the way the software helps you research topics and helps with ideas on what to post. Also helpful is the way the account can be split into separate sub-accounts for managing multiple clients. It has got some great integrations, especially with url shorteners and also has UTM embedded! We love the scheduling features, we think these are ahead of its game. This software is already superb and has got some serious potential.

Cons

There are still some improvements that can be made, but these are not so much as in "cons" as they are potential updates on a roadmap. We would like the ability to set the times when repeating a post, also to be able to add to the queue and repeat a post at the same time. Maybe add a section with already created pics/images/memes to share?

Jason from Becton Dickinson

Excellent content curation software at a fraction of the price of Buzzsumo!

Pros

Content Studio is an excellent content curation software which costs a fraction of the price of rivals such as Buzzsumo! Find trending topics in your niche, use RSS feeds for your favourite sites, link all types of social media accounts to curate engaging content for your tribe and establish yourself as an authority in your niche. There is even the option to do much of this with full automation if you like which could be incredibly powerful once you have managed to narrow down on highly focused keywords for your content. There are numerous automation "recipes" to help you to determine the most appropriate style of automation to use to ensure it is as effective as it can be. Support has been very responsive thus far and are open to suggestions which is good! In all honesty, I can probably ditch Buzzsumo and Buffer and just switch all my content curation to Content Studio in the future as it does it all under one roof. All in all, a great platform to use for all your content curation and scheduling needs.

Cons

There's not a lot to not like if that makes sense! The UI is modern and clean, but it can be a bit slow and unresponsive at times, but this may be because they have just had a spike of new users joining through an AppSumo deal. Sometimes the articles it pulls in are not that relevant (but to be fair, that is the case for all these curation softwares) but you can exclude keywords to make the logic better. I have had issues using RSS feeds where I can only add a couple and then any attempt to add more results in an error saying that "this feed already exists," which obviously it doesn't. However, I have just got off a call with their support who says that this will be investigated and fixed soonest. I wish there was a way to unshorten links on the fly, similar to Buffer, but there isn't. So, only a few minor niggles.

Shaun Dave from Tune Hoppers

Great software for content curating & scheduling with friendly & prompt customer service

Pros

The platform is very user friendly and is easy to schedule posts with a post creating assistant built in. The content curator is brilliant although it does not have many results in the music industry that I could use (blame that on lack of quality music blogs). But if your posts are about tech or any field where you can find plenty of content, this is totally worth it. The RSS feed section could be presented a little better but nothing much to complain. I had encountered a glitch where tagging pages showed only page IDs. On Contacting their customer service, they had released a patch the following week and now it works flawlessly, so pretty impressed with the service.

Cons

The lack of auto posting to Instagram as many of the reviewers mentioned is a disappointment, but they have promised to fix that in the near future. Could have helped with supporting more accounts in the basic plan. 5 accounts seems a bit low when compared to some of its competition.

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Content Curator auto fetching feature.

Kevin from Self Employed

Industry: Furniture

Brilliant Piece of Software

I have 6000 posts on my website and 30,000 images. This software makes it easy to publish a post just before that season starts and then repost it regular throughout the season so that you catch more viewers . It also makes it very easy to send out a post as often as you like meaning you do not have to worry about it getting the views it deserves. A really good piece of kit that I have combined well with other software to help my websites get far more traffic through normal views and from social media.

Pros

Makes it easy to get your posts out and to re-post content regularly that you want people to see on a daily basis. This allows you to publish your post and then to draft post the same post for republish time and time again. This allows viewers who may not have been looking on a previous day to see something that you may have written about months before, and with this comes more traffic to your website every month.

Cons

I am still not fully up and running as V2 has just been released. More videos than what were offered with V1 would be a great start.

Chamath from AdSpark.IO

Best of all social media management application

In conclusion, our experience from the Contentstudio was good, no, even better. The content studio is not that complex or hard to use. It saves you more time. More than enough.

Pros

This is a working process of taking the guesswork of a freelancer. This is amazing. We used it in a little different way than many people do. If you are a writer, then use the given content to spot trends. And this is also an excellent tool for writing, editing, and distributing your own content. We recommend this to you! The pros and cons of this freelancer are very different than those of similar content. Some people have to have a point to understand where the pitch ideas are. You can discover the post from the massive list of the given sources. Can post in many multiple social networking and networking sites at a period each. Next, rescheduling is some other feature. You even have another excellent useful feature called the Automation. Many agencies with the digital feature need this application since it is saving a tremendous amount of time and also give extra quality for the services. It is even easy to manage all your entire content marketing tools. And from just one place. It also lets you create your own boolean searches. It is with the use of broad keys.

Cons

The cons in the process are sometimes the process of application is a little slow. Even sometimes, insights and analytics are not in availability. Still, we think you were working on the same process. Many people do not find many cons, but there are some other cons. Those cons are for people with less knowledge of English. There is no direct posting to Instagram. Some people even find themselves missing the ability to use curated headlines in automation camps. At present, it is only showing that you are only getting the custom headlines that you design.

Mark from ASM

ContentStudio makes social media management easy

I have gained a lot more traction on my social media accounts since I started using ContentStudio. I like that I can set-up auto posting projects and they run for months without me touching anything.

Pros

ContentStudio is easy to set up and use. No need to create APIs is a big plus. Adding social media accounts and blogs is a breeze. Once you get set-up, finding trending articles, videos and memes is actually pretty fun. You simply select an item to share, edit the post with your own hashtags and even pictures and select what websites and social media accounts to share to immediately or schedule and boom! That's it. You can also automate sharing. ContentStudio is constantly being upgraded and improved with new features being added on a consistent basis. Overall, this is one of the best marketing tools I have ever invested in.

Cons

Sometimes a few features stop working temporarily, but support is very responsive and any issues are fixed quickly.

Tim from BlueMan Digitial Inc.

ContentStudio is best in class. I do not believe there is another product that can come close.

Absolutely saved me hours and hours with my content. The easiest tool I've ever had for finding highly relevant content. Made my life easier!!

Pros

The best source for content I've found. So easy to use, truly anyone can use it. Searching by keyword is awesome. Using both Feedly and your own feeds is fantastic. The superior automation allows me to schedule for weeks in advance always knowing I'm get top notch content. Also the ability to preview the full content prior to selecting it. Very nice feature to put your own groups together really allows you to find what you want instantly. Waqar and his entire team are incredible if you need help or have any questions. Many others could learn a lot by how they take care of their customers. They make you feel like they appreciate you. For me ContentStudio.io is NOT optional. It's a must have and I used it every day. Thanks again to Waqar and your entire team. We appreciate you!

Cons

What I like least about it is .... the fact I didn't find it until last November!! There's nothing to NOT like about ContentStudio.io In my opinion there is none better.

Oliver from Stars & Catz PTY LTD

Very solid tools for the right use cases

Pros

ContentStudio has some great auto and semi-auto social curation tools which, when set up correctly, save a ton of time for queuing social posts. It's capable of posting to a wide range of platforms.

Cons

I'd like there to be more filtering options, especially on the video posting from YouTube, where I'd like to see negative keyword filtering like they offer on articles.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

I needed something with greater automation.

Phil from SoftForge

Content Studio helps you with your daily posts

Good. They are bringing on new features and improving others so its a product that is in constant development and sees to be future proof which is a big consideration

Pros

It's packed with features that are ideal for curating daily content for myself and my clients. It's easy to use to takes away the hurdle to get the job done

Cons

Still, some integrations missing but generally, it's proved good and easy to set up. Its analytics are not as good as the native apps but hopefully, that will improve

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Cost and it didn't have all the features I wanted. This product just seemed to have a better workflow

Social media marketing how I want it to be done

Highly recommended if you want to have a well planned social media strategy that includes both your own content and other content that is relevant for your target audience.

Pros

I've used dozens of social media tools over the years, but all of them have quirks that make them slightly less than user friendly. Some of them seem pretty good on the surface, but then are lacking in key areas. I am pleased to say that when I found Content Studio I found my social media marketing tool of choice. Content Studio makes it so easy to find and post relevant content. Everything you need is just a click away such as keyword specific research, scheduling, editing posts, etc. But there is lots more to Content Studio that you only discover as you start to use it proactively, and it is all of those bells and whistles that make this such a highly useable tool.

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see improved such as the Campaign feature, but I understand that is already in the works. Other than that, this is a superb tool that just keeps getting better and better.

Norbert from MONOBUNT GmbH

Awesome social media tool

We are really happy to use this software for our agency and it really helps to plan and coordinate postings with the team and the clients

Pros

its easy to use and very intuitive very easy to connect accounts and see how long time you need to revalidate the connection very good and structured overview about planned postings accross the different channels

Cons

no feelings for Facebook available no german translation available

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Value for the given price

Stability and UI

Dustin from DFT (a number of local companies under one umbrella)

Great tool and great team!

I’ve contacted their support team, and they’ve always been helpful and friendly

Pros

At first I was on the fence with content studio, I enjoyed using hootsuite, buffer and a few other social tools better. I kept checking on content studio and watching it grow and wow!! The team just keeps building it out and improving it. I love the content feed and ease of posting, using replug. Very cool tool for social media management.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little tough because there are so many tools. It’s easy enough to get the hang of after a few minutes.

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

More features and better integrations

Best Digital Marketing Platform

My businesses are well-marketed now within less time and all from just one place!

Pros

The automation, analyze and inbox features are quite unique

Cons

Actually, to be honest, I have not found anything to dislike until now. Let's see :)

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

Mainly because of these unique features: automation, analyze and inbox

Reasons for Switching to ContentStudio

Actually I checked the trial with HootSuite, and I felt it to be quite expensive with fewer features than Content Studio.

Kirby from Kreativez

Your one-stop shop for all things Social Media

I love my experience with CS! They're a great, innovative team who are always improving their product for their customers, whether that’s 's analytics, insights, or different scheduling options.

Pros

I love the endless choices you can make when either scheduling or curating content, whether you want it to show slightly different on several platforms or post evergreen content. ContentStudio is nothing to be taken lightly!

Reasons for Choosing ContentStudio

I chose it because they offered a LTD and honestly, it was an easy choice. Their platform rocks and so does the team behind it. I just hope they fix Instagram in the near future.

Neel from Focused On

Social Media on Auto Pilot

Every time I've contacted Customer Support, they've been responsive and always willing to help. One thing I found out recently is I can duplicated published posts and reschedule them again, without having to upload videos/images or text again. That will be a big timer saver!

Pros

ContentStudio makes it easy to curate, schedule, and republish content. Using this app has helped me stay consistent with posting regular content on my main social media account. In the 2+ years I've been using the app, it has continued to improve, which is a sign the owners are invested in its success.

Cons

While this is not a negative comment as I have not explored all the features they have available. What's available is more than enough for my needs.

Gaurab from Peppy Digicomm

Industry: Market Research

End to End analytics of topics trending in Social Media and content curation

I m very satisfied with this tool and it beats the other similar tools by its comprehensive functionalities. I have patronized contentstudio and not looking for any other tool for managing social media content as of now.

Pros

The UI of ContentStudio is very sleek and it helps me find the trending content in the niche I m working. It also helps in Content curation and Syndication across various social media. The Automation module helps in saving lots of time by automatically syndicating content. Overall an awesome SAAS app delivering exhaustive features to manage the content for social media accounts.

Cons

Its still in the making but few cons are like the composer module is not upto the mark compared to other tools available in the market for on page optimization. A lot can be done there but of course I understand this feature is not the forte of contentstudio.

Bintu Laraba from MC & T

Manage Social Account With Ease

It's been a nice experience using it, we've been able to increase content reach and engage more audience.

Pros

Managing social media can be challenging when the right tools aren't implemented. I remember how I was always online tracking the latest news, writing posts and getting tired when I started using social media then. But with ContentStudio, I can easily schedule my post and also recycle them when I want. I can easily track mentions, engage with relevant topics in my field and also increase my awareness. I also track analytics to know how well my content is performing. To manage your social media accounts better and curate quality content easily, ContentStudio is the right software to look out for.

Cons

I haven't noticed anything discouraging about this software. It makes content management a lot easier for me.

Mark from Huf Consultancy

Build the content you have dreamed of!

Clear benefits are time-saving and a big variety of content to utilize.

Pros

ContentStudio is the proof that easy content distribution is doable! There is a little learning curve, but here is where the excellent support team comes into play. I had just some questions which could have been answered by chat or email, but I got treated to not one but two onboarding screen sharing sessions. Adil and his team showed A class customer support. During the support sessions, we came up with some great to have functionality but is currently not available. These points were written down to discuss with the team to evaluate for feasibility. Very pleased with that level of interaction. ContentStudio alone is more than worth getting to get your content out there on your social media channels. Combined with their sister companies product, Replug, you have a real powerhouse; shorten, track and optimize your links with catchy call-to-actions, retargeting pixels, branded links and powerful analytics. I advice getting both products as they are beautifully integrated.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like. Integrations with more third parties would be stellar but are being actively worked on as I type. More enhanced team settings, which I requested, are planned as well. Would be nice to have it now already, but that can't be counted as a Con.