What are ContentStudio users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ContentStudio software through verified user reviews

• icon"I have used different social media tools in the past including Hootsuite and Buffer but Content Studio is the next level. It has a lot of good features and functionalities that will ease your life."
  • icon"Extremely easy to use, effective in content research, content creation and content publishing, I really love the discover and publish modules in this software."
  • icon"I like the Discover feature most about ContentStudio. The feature lets you find, analyze, and share popular and top-performing content."
  • icon"This is terribly unprofessional and is horrible for our agency and clients."
  • icon"If I had ot point out a lack, it has to be that they do not have competitor​ tracking. Am I asking for too much?)."
  • icon"As a programmer, I know to expect bugs and I wasnt too frustrated. That was literally my only negative experience with the software."

Browse all ContentStudio Reviews

• Have you used ContentStudio and would like to share your experience with others?

Easy to use product

Christina

Industry: Industrial Automation

May 2022

"ContentStudio the best automation for your networks"

I'm really pleased with both the product and the level of care I've received. IMO A must-have tool for social media companies and marketers, ContentStudio is a must-have. You don't have to use many programs to curate and upload information; you can do it all with one.

Pros

When the correct tools aren't used, managing social media may be difficult. When I first started using social media, I recall how exhausting it was to stay up to date on the newest news, write articles, and respond to comments. My posts may also be scheduled and recycled using ContentStudio. I'm able to keep track of mentions, participate in pertinent discussions, and broaden my knowledge base by following them. My content's performance is also monitored through the use of analytics. You should check at ContentStudio if you want to better manage your social media accounts and create high-quality content with ease.

Cons

I have no complaints about Content Studio. Rather I am very happy to have this excellent software. That helps us with the social networks of our company

Kwan

Deliver its Promise

After Hootsuite, Content studio can be a great contender for content management and posting. 95% scheduled posting delivered. 5% error mostly on Instagram account. Expecting more refined and richer tools without keeping paying additional add-on services.

Pros

- One tool for all your collaboration, content management, and posting. - Pick Content trending or most shared articles and easily add them to post. - There is an add on new influencer tool and analytics reporting - Multiple Workspace for client

Cons

- Mobile app lacks robust features like on desktop. - failed to shorten links even already connected. - need wider integration with newer apps and tools: glorify, ocoya, pabbly...etc - article summarizes the need to be better. - branding for each workspace with client logo dn theme.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

Solid Product has proven by colleagues and experts. Tested and like the UI UX and workflow.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Cost of subscriptions, workspaces.

Rasmus Bernt

A solid platform and a rising star

Overall I'm happy with my weekly use of CS, and recommend it, not only due to their above average features, but also due to their ambitious road map and the team behind.

Pros

I love how ambitious the team is, and how solid and well thought out new features are, when they are rolled out. The CS content planner give you a nice and easy to use overview. While the system has a very strong 'Content Discovery and Insights' feature, it also post to several social channels (9 at the moment if I remember right). Their 'Automation Recipes' module is quite unique and let you find, schedule and post relevant content on autopilot, based on the rules you setup. As any serious tools it is also important that CS include 'approval features', so wrong content don't go online

Cons

As for almost every tool who have entered the market within the last years, Content Studio don't allow direct posting to Instagram. It has nothing to with the tool or the team behind, as they have worked extremely hard to make this happen. IG have simply 'closed the door' temporary, and don't let relative new tools get the needed access to their API. However I know the team continue to work with IG, but also look for any legit alternative. I would love you could post the same posts in more than 1 language (so your followers can read your post in their own language), and as far as I understand, this is already on their road map.

Due to more transparency and a strong Content Discovery feature

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

I liked the team and their approach better

Matthew

ContentStudio is a solid social media management suite that excels in a few areas.

Pros

I mainly use Publer for my social media management requirements, but there a couple of key areas in which ContentStudio excels. First, it provides me with reports which I can use to investigate how particular social media channels are performing. I also much prefer the content suggestion options that ContentStudio proposes. They are normally very relevant and it feels like a light version of BuzzSumo.

Cons

ContentStudio seems to have stagnated in development somewhat when compared to competitors. It can also be quite slow to respond at times.

Russell

Buggy, features not working, slow support services

Pros

The potential. It promises a lot. For the services promised, it should be amazing. It is not.

Cons

feature do not deliver. Couldn't get Twitter analysis, support was very slow to acknowledge, did not correct quickly. There is no easy cancel option to get your money back if you don't like the product. Evergreen is clunky and slow. You're better off writing your own posts and scheduling them on free software. The automatic tools can be confusing and the 'help' videos are their YouTube channel, which makes help hard to find.

Price

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

The potential of the software

Bernie

Industry: Investment Management

February 2022

Content Studio is a place to create, distribute, and track content in one platform.

I've tried or worked with many social media management platforms since 2008, when this became part of my work. Content Studio is one of the new wave of fierce start-up companies from the last five years that offer more value at a realistic cost. The way social media and content creation works has changed dramatically since 2015. Before then, it was either blog OR social media, and now EVERYTHING is media, and it is more complex than ever to form a connection with people and get found in organic search. Content Studio is making a considerable effort to create, distribute, and track content in one place as a viable offering. Con

Pros

Content Studio is making a considerable effort to create, distribute, and track content in one place as a viable offering. There are many places to do this but I have found Content Studio to be bravely always making updates and progress towards a place to run your own 'media company' from. I like the way you can connect to so many social media and web platforms from one place. AND on the blog platform sort out your SEO, tag and other pre-post tasks, something that is always pain from inside WordPress! Connecting to Google My Business and Pinterest is a big deal too, not every social media platform does this.

Cons

The weakness is the blogging platform. But it is always improving and I'm hopeful this will become a powerhouse. As with any software, there is a learning curve, and I've needed to spend time working out how to use it and fit it into my workflow.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

The platform looked more future-thinking because it included content sources and a deeper connection to answering comments on social platforms. Being able to respond to comments on social from within an app rather than going to that social platform and getting lost is VERY attractive for tracking conversations and time management.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

It came upon App Sumo in a deal and looked good. Deeper integration with Twitter and comments.

Christopher

ContentStudio Has Streamlined SMM

Pros

Publish content is easy and effective. -Having the ability to plan content out at least a month helps manage work load. -Posting to Blogs is a nice tool! -Analyze your content, help you focus on what is working and what is not. -Inbox is amazing to reply back to your followers within ContentStudio

Cons

Not any that I can think of. They are constantly improving their platform.

Yadah

My Go-To Social Media Scheduler

I was fortunate to grab a lifetime deal when they were running one, and I CAN NOT believe the value for money I have received for that low entry price! As I get more experienced I am finding more and more features that save time and blow me away with the quality and functionality.

Pros

It integrates with all the major social media brands out there and is quick to let you know when the 'access token' has run out or is faulty so you can immediately re-connect the two (instead of only finding out ages later that something went wrong and your posts haven't been going out). You can connect your RSS feed to constantly have your blog posts being sent out automatically, and can set a scheduling calendar that will 'fill in the blanks' for you with older content when things are slow. They offer a function to search for realatable content (super handy!) and have recently rolled out a hashtag feature that will recommend ranking hashtags based on key words related to your content. Each month they send out an email listing the new things they have implemented and the bugs they have fixed.

Cons

As a non-tech savvy person it can get quite overwhelming trying to figure out what does what on the dashboard. I know I'm able to loop content (like you would for Pinterest) but I have no idea how to do it and not end up spamming my own account. They could definitely have more tutorials on how to make the product user-friendly for newbies like myself.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

The lifetime deal and robust integration with all the social media accounts I use.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

The lifetime deal was too good to pass up and the integration with brands like Pinterest (which isn't always offered) sealed the deal for me.

Tim

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Secret weapon in your arsenal of content

This is allowed me to generate content on a regular basis for a few of my blogs and also keeps me personally in the loop with new news and updates.

Pros

Content Studio is super intuitive and easy to use. When I first got it I was a bit confused about the power it had, however after using it for over year it is now my go to solution for just about everything. You will love this application if you struggle with getting content daily.

Cons

To be quite frank, I don't have things that I don't like about this. They keep rolling out new features, it's easy for me to use, I love the integrations it has... I kinda struggle to think about a negative drawback from it. :/

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

The amazing feature set that comes with this application was the deciding factor!

Love these guys over at ContentStudio.

Other than the ONE con.....we love ContentStudio.

Pros

ContentStudio was easy to get set up on and we love that we can now "tag" on our Facebook Posts. The dashboard is easy to navigate around and we like the influencer section. We are new to the platform and haven't really "opened it up yet.

Cons

CONS would be not being able to set a default on how we schedule out content. We prefer to schedule out via a calendar not a list- it makes it easier for us to follow 4 brands. Every-time we schedule a post we have to click 3 to 4 different buttons to get back to where we left off . It would also be easier if ContentStudio separated the brands in calendar view too.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

The biggest reason is that I know people who currently use it and was able to "play" with it prior to buying. Plus I have friends in my Network who know the guys who built ContentStudio and they only had good things to say about the founders.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

We out grew Hootsuite. We have 4 brands and will be adding new as we take on clients and...ContentStudio just does it better and gives us so many more options.

Tim H.

Better than I knew!

After an initial disappointing experience a long time ago, I've returned to ContentStudio and am pleased that I have. All of my social media accounts for different brands are now under one virtual roof.

Pros

I was looking for a substitute for Buffer; while I loved the platform, I was reaching the limits of my current subscription tier, and I needed a solution that had as many of Buffer's features as possible, while not being as prohibitively expensive. Enter ContentStudio (CS). I bought a lifetime subscription through AppSumo a few years ago, used it for a while, then abandoned it, probably because at that time it wasn't as feature-rich as it is now. Then I recently remembered I had it, and tried it again. So far, any feature I loved or needed that Buffer had, showed up in CS as I used it.

Cons

Sometimes, it's difficult to come from another platform where you're used to finding things in certain places, and while CS has good onboarding, it wasn't always easy to figure out what I wanted to do. Thankfully, support was very responsive, getting back to me within a couple of hours at most.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

Cost (through AppSumo, a lifetime account was a great deal) and features (it had everything I needed in Buffer).

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Cost. Buffer's subscriptions rise astronomically when you get beyond 8 social media accounts; the next tier is 25, far too many for my needs at the moment, and nothing in between.

Joshua

Using ContentStudio is a breeze

It's helping us to work fast, efficient and creative. The planning ahead part I mentioned at the 'pros' point is a real big deal for us!

Pros

- Ease of use and functionality. I'm happy with the softwarae because we are able to plan ahead and do so very effectively - User Interface is beautiful and intuitive

Cons

The related topics for the branches I work for don't have other tranlations but English

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

Overall experience is just better with more options. The only thing missing in ContentStudio which PublBBox has is a designer function but we don't need that because we have our own design department to do that with the Adobe Bundle.

Stephen

By Far the Best Tool for the Job

Posting not only for my own businesses social accounts but that of clients. It is a no brainer in terms of a value add or upsell to my other services.

Pros

I love how easy it is to command such a wide array of social platforms in one place and with such a powerful yet simple interface.

Cons

That I am still not using it to it's fullest potential.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

It was clearly the better option in terms of price and functionality.

Andrei

March 2022

The best one but can be expensive.

It is heavily satisfying when working with large teams.

Pros

The software is great, I can say that it is the most complete one out there. It covers all the basics and much more, it can be excellent if you work with large teams. I would say it is the best for bigger companies or with large teams regarding social media.

Cons

The amount of tools can be overwhelming for beginners, if you don't know a lot about the subject you can feel lost. With most of its benefits being on teamwork and having a price tag, it can be not the best option for solo players.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio has better features with a similar price tag.

Sean

A Solid Platform That is Constantly Improving

I was able to purchase a LTD of ContentStudio, and really got some bang for my buck. But even with the cost of this today, I still consider it a solid option for content management across multiple social platforms.

Pros

Packed with features and functionality, ContentStudio really is a solid platform for anyone looking to get control of their online content and manage their metrics. It's priced well for the feature set, and comes with some solid support if you have any issues.

Cons

For the non-technical, this platform may be a bit overwhelming. Some may say there are too many options and a bit of a learning curve to use it properly. However, I prefer granular control and management over my content.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

The lifetime deal was too good for me to pass up, but if it hadn't performed like other platforms I have used, I would have moved on.

March 2022

Really easy to use product

Great, there are very attentive and the platform is easy to use

Pros

I tested this whilst comparing with other social media platforms and they are great. The customer service is great too which is a must for me. Very easy to use and would recommend

Cons

Non as yet, although I didnt need it for a lot of things, just basic posting so it did the job for me

Dave

February 2022

Robust feature set, but use doesn't spark joy.

Overall, I was able to boost my twitter follower count with ContentStudio... but I eventually stopped using it, because it felt like a chore. The UI is uninspiring. But for those who are a bit more utilitarian, using it shouldn't be a problem.

Pros

My favorite ContentStudio feature was evergreen posts. They do it well without any hiccups.

Cons

The UI really needs an uplift, and all the failure notices when you forget to reconnect API keys is disheartening.

Stuart

ContentStudio - My Go-To Tool for Social Media Management

Pros

- Intuitive (small learning curve) - Fits easily into my wider workflow - Covers multiple stages of social media management from content creation, research, scheduling, review & collaboration

Cons

I feel like the mobile app, especially on iOS, could use some work to make mobile workflows more efficient & productive. Currently, I feel like I need to use the browser to do all actual work.

Alfredo

One Stop Platform to Keep you (or your client's) Social Media Presence

I'm a daily ContentStudio user, and can see their team is really invested in making the best platform for social media management possible. I have found issues, but most have been eventually solved and they keep adding new features and keep their platform updated for ease of usage. From one platform I can search for topics, review them with my team and post them to my different social accounts. I can also check some basic engagement reports, which can be upgraded to more detailed reports. I have my own RSS reader, from which I generate a feed of featured articles I can automatically import into ContentStudio and create posts from. This means there is a lot of automation workflows which can be achieved from this same tool. The interface is very friendly, which is helpful when working with a team. The team can create and then collaboratively comment and approve posts, which can be easily scheduled or put into a queue. The queue can be categorized, and these categories can be scheduled so you can plan ahead. I usually have weeks of posts planned ahead this way. I really like that you can also create Wordpress blog posts from the platform, however for my specific needs I haven't used this feature much. Now if you manage many clients including their blogs, I believe this is a huge feature. Their support team have helped me with issues before and I know they pay attention in general since I check them out on the user's Facebook Group.

Pros

What I liked most is how different tasks can be performed using one platform. I also like the automation and collaboration features included. You can separate account groups by workspaces, and provide access to both your colleagues and clients if you're an agency.

Cons

Small issues crop-up while customizing the platform. For example, working with rss feeds and automations. However they don't impede my daily use of ContentStudio and during my time using this platform some of these issues have been corrected.

Stefano

lot of great stuff, but..

considering that there is NO perfect tool, I use and recommend ContentStudio, because for my Content Curation needs, it is one of the most versatile and efficient tools. Perhaps the user interface and usability could be improved, because it is not always easy to navigate between the options. That's why I haven't given 5 stars so far. But it's definitely worth a try.

Pros

surely Contentstudio is a really useful tool because it integrates several basic functions. It is possible to coordinate publication flows on various channels, study the analytics for each channel and post, retrieve content even from third parties, such as Pocket and Feedly. It integrates the search and use of sources also through the Chrome bookmarklet. Excellent function of creating categories, and planning their publication. Although the analytics are not as thorough as other tools, they are more than enough to have a global vision of the progress of social channels. There are many possible integrations. Very useful the chance to add features at only 1$ per month each.

Cons

one of the main Cons is that as for now, there is no chance to choose a still preview for a video to post. Unlike other applications such as Onlypult or Postpickr, I have not found any way to solve the problem. I have contacted support, but so far no feedback about it. Another the major CON is that it does not have direct publication on Instagram, but offers 2 ways: via app notification (which can be annoying at times) or integration with Zapier, through a wizard.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

because it has a good balance between cost and yield, it offers the possibility to have analytics (growth plan) and to interact with the comments of all the published posts

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

Postpickr, despite being an excellent Italian platform, still has something to improve, the use of samrt feeds is not as linear and clear as on Contentstudio. It also does not allow integration with Feedly. But we are really very close in terms of utility and value

Lloyd

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I'm looking forward to the customer service becoming as great as the product.

The product seemed really great based on how it was marketed and it's definitely a great tool. Customer support is kind of a mixed bag. Some days they are more responsive than others, but I suppose that they are doing the best that they can. I was tempted to get a refund and move on to another service but then they kind of gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse. Content Studio appears to be just what I need to step our social media game up in a major way. I have no complaints about the product itself.

Pros

The user interface is clean and its easy to use. They have an iphone app(which is necessary to do scheduled postings to Instagram), the features seem to be very useful, they are constantly updating the product and introducing new features. The influencer and analysis add-ons seem pretty promising, just wish they weren't so costly.

Cons

I scheduled two demos because I wanted to have a more in-depth conversation about the features and functionality of the product, but the representatives failed to appear at both web conferences. I think the time difference plays a large role in their slow responsiveness when it comes to resolving customer issues. Also, the pricing isn't exactly great but it isn't bad.

Reasons for choosing ContentStudio

It seemed that it would be the best option in the long term, especially with the Lifetime Deal,

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

I needed something a bit more robust.

Mark Anthony

Complete Social Media and Content Partner

For our team it's all about being seamless and having the ability to publish from one tool. We love that we can discover new content as well as influencers in one go. Publish and plan with a full set of analytics to give us metrics that are usable and addressable. The social inbox feature is not something to scoff at. Allowing you to manage all conversations, from all platforms in one inbox makes our support process streamlined and with quicker response times. The main point for us is now we don't have to open and use multiple tools.

Pros

ContentStudio is a versatile tool that will handle all of your social media marketing. With the ability to discover, curate, plan and post, this tool becomes a real swiss army knife. It enables our team to get posts up quickly and consistently. The calendar gives a bird's eye view and makes an ideal content calendar. It provides easy integration with my WP Blogs and even allows us to also access our Shopify pages. The Internet runs on content and ContentStudio has this part of its arsenal really locked down providing us with the most popular, trending content. With its evergreen publishing and rss features this allows us to set, schedule and maintain with ease.

Cons

These two issues that I see as an issue are really no fault of the company itself. The link shorteners need more integrations. Considering that they also have their own link shortener, I can understand why it is limited. The inability to post directly to Instagram without the need for a pass-through with be beneficial.

Ken

ContentStudio is our goto for content ideas, research, and syndication across platforms.

ContentStudio takes what used to be the multi-day chore of content creation and syndication and condenses it into a mere 15-30 minute session every couple of days. I couldn't be more pleased with the amount of time saved and the cost/benefit ratio. There are some not so frequent upgrades that come available at a lifetime purchase, so be on the lookout for those! Definitely a great investment for the local business, but a must-have for any agency.

Pros

Constant innovation and feature additions. The authors are continually adding features and are very receptive to user ideas. This software makes it so easy to find great ideas for blog posts, social posts, articles, etc., it ought to be illegal. (but we're glad it's not) . We use this daily to spot trends, identify influencers and schedule our content across major platforms. This probably saves more time across the board than any other software investment we've used. The level of filtering for relevant content is unmatched and once you've set everything up - and I recommend you take this part seriously, do some planning about what your content plan is - but once it's set up, it makes content creation, curation etc., super-easy. If you don't spend some time planning, the broad feature set of this software will still work, but the time cost/benefit ratio will decline. Still worth it, but when your plan is tuned - holy cow! Couldn't recommend Content Studio any stronger!

Cons

There are some helpful video tutorials, but frankly, ContentStudio should create a playlist for developing a strategic content plan for using the system to the fullest. That said, there blog publishes helpful ideas regularly. It's just that there's no real cohesive 'start here' or 'step 1, step2' guidance for using all of the facets of this great tool together. There are so many moving pieces to ContentStudio that there's a bit of a learning curve. Once it's set up though, you're done. Then it's pretty much an easy-button situation. That's where the 'Strategy' playlist would be helpful.

Reasons for switching to ContentStudio

ContentStudio put all the tools I was formerly using at different sites into one easy website. And it saves a ton of money.

Ankit

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

One of the best Content Automation Tool for Digital Marketers of the future

The team behind ContentStudio is amazing. I am one of their early adopters and I have loved this tool. As I mentioned above, I use this tool heavily to find relevant contents.

Pros

As the name suggests - ContentStudio is an all in one - content creation, curation and distribution tool - but what does that mean? I am into Facebook Advertising and interested in learning about new updates or get access to popular content across the web related to Facebook Advertising. Discovery Tool - I can filter which exact sources (blogs, articles etc) and webpages I want to get my updates from. I usually want to get updates from JonLoomer.com or Socialmediatoday.com, so I select their RSS feed as my source of articles. I can fine tune the results I want by choosing the keywords I am interested in. After my discovery setup is done, I get a list of relevant articles that is very easy for me to go through without having to leave the webapp. Publish - After I have a list of all the articles and once I quickly scan past them, I can either share the most relevant contents in my social media channels, or I can combine what I have learned and create a new post myself. Once done, I can easily share to all my social media channels in 1 click - it is that easy. Analyze - How do I know how my contents are doing? Are my original articles performing better than the ones I reshared from other website? This is where I find all this information.

Cons

I am looking forward to getting more features that provides me information on social media pages of brands I want to track and websites to track and understand their performance - so I can set a benchmark for my own campaigns.

ContentStudio