• Pros

• "I liked the fact that it integrated well into our website and is compatible with Intercom."

• "ConvertFlow is super easy to use and implement. I really like the integration with Infusionsoft which allows us to segment and tag customers appropriately. "

• "This software has the most value for the budget, the options are endless, but simple to integrate and implement. Tons of templates for any type of need. Customer service is quick and responsive."

• Cons

• "It's a little pricey, but it's not not worth the value."

• "As of right now, ConvertFlow does everything I need it do. I could probably spend more time configuring tags on the backend for data analysis. "

• "I have to pay so much extra to add to additional websites."

Browse ConvertFlow Reviews

Mat O'Flynn, from Drip Email Templates

ConvertFlow is the Best Lead Generation Platform Possible

I love using ConvertFlow! It's smart tech that makes a big difference like converting organic webinar registrations at 70% vs 25-50% with other tools. That is a huge difference and the company founders and staff care about you and your success which is an unparalleled level of support to grow your business.

Pros

ConvertFlow converts the most website visitors out of any of the dozen plus lead generation services I'd used. They make it incredibly easy to convert anonymous website visitors into customers and dynamically update calls to actions and content on your site based on segments you can establish like first-time website visitors, repeat customers or any other variable. ConvertFlow is my favorite online service without question.

Cons

ConvertFlow already replaces form services like TypeForm, Gravity Forms, Wufoo and all others but it would be a great to be able to upload attachments on CTAs and potentially integrate Stripe or another payment processor for simple paywall content using ConvertFlow's great landing page builder.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

Leadpages, like all other lead generation tools are 'dumb' tools for simple tasks. ConvertFlow creates smart, dynamic calls to actions that are just as simple to set up but dramatically increase conversions. So happy I found ConvertFlow!

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you, Mat! So happy to hear you're getting so much value from ConvertFlow.

Tung from SEONGON

Very straightforward and easy to implement

Pros

It has all the features necessary to support lead scoring, lead nurturing and email marketing. Combining ConvertFlow with ActiveCampaign allows for frictionless visitor segmentation so we can deliver the right message to the right people.

Cons

It is rather costly for small businesses to get started with ConvertFlow, since the cheapest tier costs $29/month. Although the functionalities offered by ConvertFlow cover all the basic marketer needs, small businesses may be hesitant to get started with ConvertFlow without fully understanding what the tool has to offer.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

OptinMonster lacks the custom fields function to create custom forms. What's more, ConvertFlow is more non-code friendly so it is suitable for everyone. The targeting conditions offered by ConvertFlow are also more diverse and relevant

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Tung. Awesome to hear how much value you're getting from using ConvertFlow :)

Kevin from Winnipeg Media

Great idea but critical pieces missing

So in the end I think ConvertFlow holds a lot of promise, but may not stay in business long enough to achieve the high goals it has set out for itself. I hope that it does. I hope that they do what is needed in the area of support and bug fixes, but I have used it for a long time and seen virtually no change to the bug and a massive drop in the quality of support.

Pros

Has all the basic components for an amazing lead collection tool Offers various survey, forms, landing pages and embedding options It tries to provide a lot of flexibility in creation and deployment.

Cons

The creation of these surveys, forms and landing pages is riddled with bugs, and the bugs have persisted without fix for the full time I have used the software, which is probably just over a year. It is not unusual to have their server fail and cause additional delays and problems. What has happened more recently is much more troubling. Their customer support has ground to a complete stand still. Problems that used to take minutes to resolve have now stretched into days. For me this is a sure sign of the beginning of the end unless they can move a number of developers into support and keep their existing base of customers functional.

Reasons for Choosing ConvertFlow

Convertflow was less expensive than its competitors and because I already had Active Campaign it was suitable to fill in the lead collection gap that Active Campaign is deficient in.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your honest review, Kevin. We really appreciate all kinds of feedback in order for us to be able to improve moving forward. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience using our software. However, your comments and problems are things we have been addressing with full force. We're actually rolling out some updates very soon in order to make the CTA builder experience much more fluid across all devices and browsers.

Alex from Media Education Foundation

Helpful for forms, pop-ups, and sticky bars

Pros

ConvertFlow has a range of options available to use. We've used their landing pages to create stand-alone pages that don't necessarily make sense to build within WordPress. We use their sticky bars to advertise sales or special announcements. And we've used their hooks and overlays to offer free downloads. I like the range of options available and find them easy to implement.

Cons

I integrate ConvertFlow data to Salesforce using Zapier, which works, but I wish it had built-in integration with Salesforce. And while I've generally mastered the set-up/design process now, the way that you program the layout is a bit counter-intuitive. Luckily they have a helpful support team who has been able to help answer my questions whenever I have them.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

Instapage had a limit on the number of pages we could create (99). We needed a solution that allowed us to build an unlimited amount of CTAs and ConvertFlow does this. We've been very happy with this switch.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Alex! It's great to hear how useful ConvertFlow has been for you :) Really useful constructive feedback for us too, we've passed this on to the product team!

Eric from HOLTER Marketing

Convert Flow is the glue for my entire marketing platform

I recommend ConvertFlow to just about all my clients.

Pros

Marketing is hard work. It's takes so much effort to get a lead, and once they've arrived at my website and they respond to my CTA, signing up for a newsletter, or downloading an eBook, that click represents the culmination of considerable effort. ConvertFlow powers that click, easily moving the information into my email marketing system and CRM. But what I love most is the ability to re-target my CTAs, inline in my website's content, with appropriate follow up CTAs. ConvertFlow is the glue that holds together my entire marketing platform.

Cons

Whatever limitations I've ever discovered with ConvertFlow have been quickly addressed by their team in chat. And if there really is a limitation, I often see it addressed in new versions. Their team is highly responsive to user feedback.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

Jumplead did not offer the ability to place dynamic CTA inline in my website's content.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Wow, thank you so so much for this review, Eric! We're so happy to hear that you've been getting this much value out of ConvertFlow!!

Cory from CTS

Great features at a reasonable price

We've been using ConvertFLow for our lead generation for over 2 years and I've been really happy with the software. I don't have any plans on switching anytime soon.

Pros

Cons

The only downside I've run into is having a bit of problem with the logic that prevents popups from showing to certain users. The workflow around this could be improved a little.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

The ability to segment customers was a big deciding feature for us.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Cory! We love hearing how ConvertFlow is helping businesses with their lead generation and capture.

Karen from Cloudbric

A cost-effective marketing tool for setting up campaigns, A/B testing, landing pages in minutes

Pros

Convertflow is incredibly easy to use. The best feature is all the beautiful pre-built templates (pop-ups, forms, and landing pages) that make it easy to customize to our liking. Convertflow also integrated with our CRM.

Cons

Some features that I would like to see is adding more drag-and-drop elements beyond forms, buttons, text boxes, and so son. While adding custom CSS and HTML is an option, added elements would help out the non-tech-savvy marketers.

Reasons for Choosing ConvertFlow

The main reason is pricing. Convertflow was more cost-effective tool compared to the alternative even thought they offered similar features.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much, Karen! Love hearing about how you've been able to get so much value from ConvertFlow.

Jonathan from Labor Connect

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Convertflow was a great choice

Overall it's been a great experience with Convertflow. I found this service when searching for sticky bars that were compatible with Intercom. During my free trial, I started using the pop-ups and other products as well.

Pros

Cons

I have to pay so much extra to add to additional websites.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

Unbounce is a great product, but too expensive for what they offer.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Jonathan! Really glad you found ConvertFlow and are finding our tools and Intercom integration so useful.

Geoffrey from Tiller Systems

The spine of my lead gen.

Pros

- Easy to use and setup - Many templates available for any kinds of CTAs. Works great to generate Landing Pages as well - Well integrated with Segment as well as Zapier - Good for personalization

Cons

- Gets a bit slow when your library has many CTAs or when trying to edit a heavy landing page - Navigating between edition and preview is not always easy - Impossible to save parts of CTAs and landing pages to add to a new one

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback, Geoffrey! Really happy to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow so useful in your lead generation :)

Nicole from Fit Foodist Nutrition

You won't regret ConvertFlow a a small biz owner!

ConvertFlow has made it very easy for me to create a sticky website and to take advantage of overlays and embedded forms where my audience can opt in to some of my services and freebies. I've been able to really get granular on my lead capture and further monetize my business and investments. I love seeing the data roll in and using it as a tool to continually optimize my CTAs based on the traffic they're getting (or not getting!).

Pros

After trying and failing to create my own customized popup and embedded banners through various plugins available via my website (Wordpress), I finally found ConvertFlow and it changed my life. I love how easy and intuitive their platform is and how customizable their banners, pop ups and landing pages are. I love designing stuff, but I am definitely not a coder so I love that I can just copy and paste the HTML directly into my website and link it on the backend. They have a variety of templates to choose from and I feel that for the price, I definitely get my money's worth. As a small business owner you have to balance your time investment with outsourcing costs and for me, investing in ConvertFlow was worth the money and time saved. I have so much fun designing new pop up banners and embedded forms. And they also integrate with other services I use, such as MailChimp, which makes lead capture a breeze!

Cons

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Wow, thank you so much for this kind review, Nicole! We're so happy you're finding ConvertFlow useful in your website conversion strategy :)

Letha from Telecommunications

Convert It Does

I needed a quality solution that was easy to integrate and execute. After a thorough search, ConvertFlow was came through and their customer service has been top notch. They want my business.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything I don't like thus far, it's only worked well for me.

Options based on price.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you for your review, Letha! So glad to hear ConvertFlow seems to be working for you and your business when it comes to lead capture!

Chris from SwipeClock

Great software for capturing leads

I've really enjoyed using ConvertFlow. It is a great lead capture software and you can quickly spin up many lead capture tools and A/B test them. I definitely recommend you try it out.

Pros

I really like ConvertFlow's drag and drop builder. It allows someone with little design experience quickly build landing pages, popups and many other lead capture tools. It also allows a lot of customizability because you can add code snippets to the header and footer. This allows you to insert script tags (like a facebook pixel tag). The other thing I love about ConvertFlow is being able to A/B test. It is an amazing tool for that and you can set up tests in minutes. The reporting on your A/B tests is fantastic as well. It does hookup with many other tools (like email automation) so you can have your leads connect to your other systems. It also integrates with Google Analytics and it will automatically create events there.

Cons

I've found two things I don't like about ConvertFlow. I can't export reports. This is very frustrating because it makes it hard to run reports for anyone who doesn't have access to ConvertFlow. The other issue is the Google Analytics integration doesn't work for Landing Pages. If I could do that then the reporting issue above would be fine.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Chris! Really great to hear how effective ConvertFlow has been for you. Re: the Google Analytics on landing pages problem, there is a simple workaround for this that I've emailed you about separately. However, we are working on a more streamlined solution to roll out soon!

Carolyn from Think Internet

Strong features at a good price

ConvertFlow has a lot of muscle, while remaining light and fairly easy to work with. Support are great, and clear, when you do get stuck.

Pros

The multi-step forms are priceless and a friendly way to convert. We get more leads with them than with normal static forms. The personalisation is targeting is well works really well, too. When designing elements, consistent brand is easy with the customisable colour palette.

Cons

Sometimes, when working with the forms, you need to delete a field you want to change and build a new field, rather than being able to edit it. But the developers seem to have started removing this issue.

Reasons for Choosing ConvertFlow

It includes more features than others I looked at. But remains focused on doing a good job of on-site lead conversion. Not like the expensive cumbersome do-all services that fall short on quality.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

A better product at a reduced cost.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for the review, Carolyn! It's fantastic to hear how you've been able to get so much value from our multi-step forms, personalization, and ConvertFlow in general!

Josué from Poligono Capital

Landing Page CTA's bring revenue

Once I build my first CTA it was easy to launch and monitor my campaign, and their support is very good. Also they have very good tutorials

Pros

Compared with other platforms, it's easy and cheap to get lead generation insights, attribution and conversion comparison.

Cons

CSS design require coding. Once I duplicate a landing page I need to change my coding to re-asign css properties to cloned sections and elements.

Best Features/Price advantages

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Josue! Glad to hear that you're enjoying using ConvertFlow :)

Berk from Advisor Websites

Bets lead capturing tool

We're primarily using Convertflow to promote webinars and seasonal offers (e.g. Black Friday), and integrate it with our CRM platform, which in turn allows us to accurately nurture the captured leads.

Pros

The flexibility it provides when it comes to creating a pop-up (CTA) is nothing short of amazing. There are 20+ layouts to choose from, it's possible to save user profiles, can switch between light/dark themes, full screen or not, etc. Their chat support is very responsive, never had to wait more than a minute to get a problem solved.

Cons

The user interface is a bit clunky and can get unresponsive at times. They're pushing out "Convertflow 2.0" as I'm writing this, but I'm yet to test it myself. I would assume they fixed the said clunkiness though.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Berk. We love that you've found so much value from ConvertFlow, and hope you continue to do so!

Cody from HOMEfix

Helped us create an effective funnel

It's been great. The way we've used the tool is to automate a pop-up on our site that asks people if they have questions. This works very well to help people who are looking for something specific. Those questions are emailed to our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who responds promptly. We then add them to our email list.

Pros

Ease of use. Capability of automation. UX/UI

Cons

It's a little pricey, but it's not not worth the value.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Cody! Great to hear how well ConvertFlow is working for you :)

Brady from Textbook Solutions

Purpose of use great, ease of use needs improvement

Having ConvertFlow has helped our business overall, and I am glad we are using it! It is frustrating at times in the process of building a campaign, but overall we are better off with it than without it.

Pros

I love that you can A/B test easily and see the results quickly from it. This service has helped us more easilycommunicate discounts and new features to our customers. Easy to implement on website once built.

Cons

“Drag and drop” for building campaigns is not as easy as it sounds. Frequently would have to publish a Campaign not exactly how I wanted it because the font wouldn’t change correctly, or some other technological issue. When I contacted customer service, it look about 8 mins to get an answer on chat and did not get a resolution.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Brady. We're so happy you're finding value with ConvertFlow - despite some technological challenges. These are being directly addressed right now in the product team, with a much more fluid and seamless builder experience across all devices and browsers something we're constantly looking to improve upon.

Brad from Spinguistic

Amazing product!

ConvertFlow has well-exceeded my expectations! I am very happy that I discovered ConvertFlow!

Pros

Having ConvertFlow on my site feels like having secret super powers. I can segment audiences, use text merge fields to personalize pages with the user's name, I can show an offer to a user who hasn't seen it and hide it if the user has. I have ConvertFlow integrated with MailChimp so that if a visitor is already subscribed to my mail list, I don't keep pestering them to sign up. I use ConvertFlow to offer downloads in exchange for a user's email sign-up, but if they're already subscribed, I just take them straight to the download page.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! I love this product!

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Amazing to hear this, Brad. Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about how effective ConvertFlow has been for you and your business.

Tim from herbig.co

Advanced Lead Capturing for Solo Entrepreneurs

Pros

The deep integration with my email software ActiceCampaign

Cons

Sometimes hard-to-understand targeting rules, as well as the performance of the application itself.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Tim. We really appreciate it! And it's great to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow so useful in your marketing and lead capture :)

Matthew from Cemoh

ConvertFlow is best in class

Pros

Lots of functionality / features Great support Easy to use Fast and responsible

Cons

There's not much to dislike. It really is exceptional.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much, Matthew! It's awesome to hear how effective ConvertFlow has been for you :)

Tuomo from Kauneushoitola Angkor Day Spa

excellent product

works very well happy to have this kind of product that provides with simple solution for our small needs without paying ourself sick for the moderate needs for our local business.

Pros

very easy to use product and well priced for smalle businessess to get annoucements in the website, gather leads and easily see all the stats how is it working and converting. Highly recommend it for everybody

Cons

Entered the check box into signup form whether they agree to receive the newsletter. Couldn't get contacts out with this solution, had to manually gather the data who had opted in for the newsletter and who had only attended the sweepstake we made.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for your review, Tuomo! So glad to hear you're liking ConvertFlow. Re: your checkbox issue, this sounds like a case of how the field is being mapped into your CRM. I'll ask our support team to reach out to see if you need any assistance with this :)

Nick from MEDIPASS

Great potential, but needs to develop

Pros

The integration process is quite easy and designing the properties straight forward.

Cons

It is missing a way to identify customers via url parameters os you can integrate seamlessly with mail campaigns.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Nick. Really great to hear that you're finding ConvertFlow useful. With regards to your problem identifying customers via URL parameters, ConvertFlow actually does support this :) You should find the solution in this help article: https://help.convertflow.com/article/213-how-to-identify-anonymous-website-visitors-as-contacts

Mikkel from KM Learning ApS

Great software for collecting emails and conducting tests

Very positive! Especially the team behind ConvertFlow are awesome. They really care about you as a customer and often they developed features that you've requested.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up and manage split tests. Also, all their integrations are neat and fast to use.

Cons

ConvertFlow has a lot of features I don't use (like their landing pages). A lot of the personalization I haven't gotten into either.

Reasons for Switching to ConvertFlow

Because we needed a more professional solution.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review, Mikkel! We're so happy you're enjoying using ConvertFlow and finding it effective. Hopefully we'll be able to help you start using some of the unused features in the future too!

Brian from Visme

Industry: Graphic Design

Very useful software!

Pros

Love the usability and features of this product. Great for growth pros

Cons

To get the most out of the FB ads you need JavaScript.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied September 2020

Thanks so much, Brian! Love that you're getting so much from using ConvertFlow.

Alfonso from airfocus

One of the best options for pop-ups

Overall it gets the job done

Pros

I was looking for a pop-up that could work with Segment and Hubspot to easily implement it to our website,and convertflow was the only one. The setup was pretty simple with drag and drop, and it gives you the option to select the pages, whether it shows based on behavior, how often, etc.

Cons

While it maps to Hubspot, you have to pay extra for fields, and forms, so this was kind of annoying. We also had an issue with the pop up dimensions when it was too tall for the browser, which we would have expected to adapt.

Response from ConvertFlow

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Alfonso! Glad to hear you're finding ConvertFlow useful :)