CoPilot AI Software Reviews

CoPilot AI Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"I like the way the algorithms feed through to my LinkedIn and I have found the results promising."
  • icon"For a decent price I feel like CoPilot does give you many ok leads/prospects."
  • icon"I love how seamless CoPilot integrates with LinkedIn. It's connected us to some of our best partnerships, clients, and new hires and has grown our network tenfold."
  • icon"It's a waste of time and money. Many complaints about receiving Spam social media messages which is a real turn off."
  • icon"Only one thing - the Nurture campaign has had issues and I lost a LOT of time during the implementation process due to these technological problems."
  • icon"Sometimes the messaging goes through my LI page or my SN page, but never both so that can be confusing, as I don't go to the dashboard often, because it is slow functioning."

All CoPilot AI Reviews

Steven

CoPilot First Timer- Everything we needed and thensome.

CoPilot is helping us generate more leads and build a broader pipeline where we are able to foster interactions with a whole tool kit of features available on the platform. Our Account Strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs w/ training on the platform and is very responsive to our particular circumstances for our business helping us create a strong lead generation system from scratch, he is very much appreciated!

Pros

I love the dashboard, the scheduling of messages, being able to snooze communications w/ prospects and leads.

Cons

There are no cons about this software that we find. All is great!

Shane

Voyageur Group Review

I am very pleased so far.

Pros

The automation features. It is great to be able to customize my voice but have the sequencing automated. Love that! I love that once the automated software gets a response, I get to take over and manually communicate with prospects.

Cons

sometimes too much of a one-size fits all.

Reasons for choosing CoPilot AI

The direct outreach from CoPilot. Was great to work with a real person instead of only having SAAS

George

Nice Concept but fundamentally flawed product

Lead generation

Pros

User Interface is well designed. The concept of using a robot to reach out to prospects is interesting

Cons

Platform is integrated to LinkedIn which is a fundamental design flaw. Platform is dependent on a good Linkedin integration but, unfortunately the integration is poor. People quickly realize they are speaking to a Robot which is a turn off. Also, the platform lacked sophistication to identify true leads and simply automates a flawed "Brute Force" lead generation process. Garbage in >> Garbage out. The only technical value to the platform is capability to understand natural language. Ok that takes some expertise, but other than that this is NOT a Smart system. It's a waste of time and money. Many complaints about receiving Spam social media messages which is a real turn off.

Adam

A great experience for 3+ years

Phenomenal - from the top of the executive management team to the customer service. I've worked with not only [SENSITVE CONTENT] , but one other individual at CoPilot and the service has been wonderful - the people, all a dream to work with. I'm very happy to have taken the call with [SENSITVE CONTENT] years ago.

Pros

There's almost too much to mention: - Ability to customize messaging to my liking - Ability to customize when messages are sent, down to the minute - Ability to change focus/niche at any given time - The dashboard/interface is VERY easy to use - Ability to "nurture" past contacts over time, although there have been issues with this feature. - Most of all, the customer service -[SENSITVE CONTENT]has been incredible to work with.

Cons

Only one thing - the Nurture campaign has had issues and I lost a LOT of time during the implementation process due to these technological problems. We should've had it up and running no later than January, but problems with the back end of the software development took months to understand. Although everything seems to be running smoothly now (i.e - the problem WAS remedied), I wish we could've been nurturing these prospective clients back in January vs. when it actually started working.

Reasons for choosing CoPilot AI

Results - the first time we tried it, it worked... so by trying something else, we not only hurt ourselves in the short-term, but we would've been better off sticking with it.

June 2022

Maybe not a fit if you're a small business

Beyond the disappointing ending, they were a great upgrade from really basic cheap LinkedIn automations like Duxsoup. They have not evolved with the market saturation from a technical level and sadly did not make up for it on customer success side.

Pros

Great support team for bugs and information. Like the canned messages feature as well and general stats.

Cons

In the DIY use-case, I didn't see their value relative to competitors who were priced lower. We were charged for a hefty billing cycle for clients we represent even after we well in advance unsubscribed via their dashboard. We were then told that we need to manually email them instead and they didn't budge on sticking to the fineprint. Short-sighted and frugal move which showed the true colours of how they look at agency partner relationships. They did offer a credit for the future but I hold my suppliers to a higher bar.

Reasons for switching to CoPilot AI

Price and email integation feature.

CoPilot Review

It is a great tool to create traffic on my LinkedIn! I have gotten in touch with many professionals and I would can definitely say that it is a great recruiting program for busy professionals!

Pros

What I liked most was that there was a convenient notes section that I could keep track of candidates from.

Cons

What I liked least about this software was that I needed to go to the LinkedIn site to actually reply to the message. If somehow that could be changed so I could reply directly from Copilot what would be great.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Thanks for the review! Yes, agreed - we are working on the reply feature which should be rolled out soon. That way you can stay within the dashboard and there's no more toggling back and forth :)

Replied May 2019

Jen

CoPilot

I think it is a good product- I do think it is a bit pricey, but there is certainly value to it. I don't like that you can't get specific as you need to through the searches- it will send the automated messages out of the parameters at times which is frustrating.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, and I do get a lot of interaction through the program

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches and I can't get in. Sometimes the messaging goes through my LI page or my SN page, but never both so that can be confusing, as I don't go to the dashboard often, because it is slow functioning

Susan

The Essential Targeted Lead Generation Tool

I have to say so far, so good. My lead generation is set up automatically to save time, and if I have questions or things I like to improve, I can always send a request. I also have a designated rep that I can work with, which is a bonus. I don't have to call the 800 number and talk to a different person every time I call.

Pros

Copilot is an easy and good prospecting tool to use, and it's user-friendly because I can select the criteria of candidates I want to reach out to. I can check the message center to communicate regularly. I can automate so that I can save time.

Cons

Initially, I was confused with the LinkedIn message vs. Copilot message, and the copilot message coming to my mailbox later than the original message already in the copilot message center, so sometimes when I read my email, I saw messages I already responded to or saw, so I avoid this by controlling when I want to log on to the copilot message center now

Stephanie

Great value & resource for business owners wanting to expand their client base

Working with CoPilot AI has been an exceptional experience from the start. Their customer support team is best-in-class, offering direct and personalized attention every step of the way. I absolutely love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The team understands marketing trends and consumer behaviors and uses these insights to support you with the best possible strategy and approach for your business. The software is easy to navigate and use, the automations seamless which all means I don't have to spend more than a few minutes per day checking in and communicating with potential new clients. Sometimes I have more than I know what to do with! I couldn't recommend CoPilot AI enough to business owners interested in growing their professional network and client base with ease.

Pros

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Deborah

Introduction to CoPilot

When I first started Co-pilot, I saw some results, however, I thought of quitting it. I am so glad that I did not. It is so critical for my business and this is where I get my leads from. I love the support that I get from Co-pilot and tweak what is not working for me and I am able to connect with the clients that I am trying to attract. I was referred to Co-pilot through a cold call that I received and he explained to me how he found my name. I am so thankful for this software. It has been my best marketing tool so far! I love it!!

Pros

I love the software because it finds potential clients for me. It narrows down the exact client base that I am searching for. I love the support that I get in helping me set up the software and manage it.

Cons

I love the software and feel that I do not use it to the fullest capacity; however the portion that I do use is extremely critical to me.

Eric

Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"

One of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.

Pros

I have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.

Cons

Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)

Replied May 2019

Mai

March 2022

Good tool for LinkedIn prospecting

Pros

Easy to set up, great customer support.

Cons

I wish there's a way to link multiple LinkedIn accounts in the same organization so that we can avoid reaching out to the same people.

Destiny

My Copilot AI experience

My overall experience with Copilot AI has been great. My account strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is quick to assist when I reach out and always so kind. I sincerely appreciate him making 100 modifications to my search lists and baring with me to ensure my campaigns are running smoothly.

Pros

It is so easy to use! I really like that I was able to catch on right away.

Cons

Sometimes my campaign will generate a lead from a different industry, example.. say oil and gas.. financial advisor, but not the financial advisor I'm looking for in financial services industry. Not a big deal, just what I like least

Great for growing our network

Pros

CoPilot was great for growing our LinkedIn audience through a more organic approach vs a heavy-handed sales approach.

Cons

We couldn't get as granular as we'd like in terms of who we were connecting with.

Reasons for choosing CoPilot AI

Incredible customer service and great price.

Todd

Great resource

Overall the experience has been great. My contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been great to work with and is extremely quick to respond to my needs. He has definitely made an impact on the overall experience in a positive way.

Pros

Once you get setup, it's easy to use and basically on autopilot!

Cons

The website is just OK, but I really don't use it very much except to schedule out messages in advance.

Ramez