• Pros

• "User Interface is well designed. The concept of using a robot to reach out to prospects is interesting"

• "the consistent flow of new connections and the level of executive or entrepreneur I am reaching."

• "Very easy to use and monitor. Keeps me informed about the status of all prospects. "

• Cons

• "Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads. "

• "Nothing to report. I would like to see a bit more data but I know its hard to capture all."

• "Price is a bit high. Wish I would get a little more for what I pay. "

Browse CoPilot AI Reviews

Eric from American Independent Securities Group, LLC

Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"

One of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.

Pros

I have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.

Cons

Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)

Harry from Jonathan Barry & Associates Inc.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

CoPilot helps build networks on LinkedIn

CoPilot is delivering a consistent flow of high quality Linkedin connections. The process and software is easy to work with. The people have been helpful, professional and available. In my business - network building is my challenge and Copilot has given me a critical step - in one important area of my sales solicitation process

Pros

Cons

In my business timing is always the tipping point, so while I have connected with almost 500 people only a handful have the potential to be actual customers

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review Harry! In regards to timing, it's always tough as each business is different. Keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll land a couple new customers!

CoPilot Review

It is a great tool to create traffic on my LinkedIn! I have gotten in touch with many professionals and I would can definitely say that it is a great recruiting program for busy professionals!

Pros

What I liked most was that there was a convenient notes section that I could keep track of candidates from.

Cons

What I liked least about this software was that I needed to go to the LinkedIn site to actually reply to the message. If somehow that could be changed so I could reply directly from Copilot what would be great.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review! Yes, agreed - we are working on the reply feature which should be rolled out soon. That way you can stay within the dashboard and there's no more toggling back and forth :)

Greg from FMG Financial Services

Impressive

It's been impressive. I did not expect this level of response. Everyone has been legit in the sense that they are interested in having a discussion, and often even meeting.

Pros

Easy to use and it gets results without much effort

Cons

Maybe I don't know how to fly use it, but perhaps it could be more interactive with CRM, a calendar, etc It's not perfect picking up the entire LinkedIn conversations, but I guess they are planning on fixing that.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review Greg. We're working on updates over 2019 that help to integrate more with other tools such as Calendar tools. We'll make sure to update!

Great Service

Very user friendly, sorts the potential customers into easy to use categories and links directly to your linkedin

Pros

Ease of use - all works in the background, very light on labor customer service - always on top of helping the customer results are great - instant;y seeing results in my first month

Cons

haven't really come into any issues yet with the software in my first month

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Tanks for the the review! We pride ourselves on our customer success and support. We partner with you on your prospecting journey!

Well worth it

Sometimes prospects don't show and I spend quite a bit of time trying to find them. Not very good unless you're on a laptop. Tried using on iPad and phone and terrible experience. Develop an app maybe?

Pros

Ease of use Customer service Recommendations: when you take over they tell you what to do Platform

Cons

Price is a bit high. Wish I would get a little more for what I pay.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Hello! Thanks for the review. Yes, we are working on a mobile friendly version as we know our customers use their phones a lot. Stay tuned!

Jaime from Jaime Rios Financial Services Inc.

Never knew the power of social prospecting

As a financial planner who's looking for ways to partner with tax preparers, I wanted to use Co-pilot to help me outreach to these specific professionals to custom tailor my outreach and marketing to them.

Pros

Dashboard is simple, clean. My connections on LinkedIn have tripled in only three weeks.

Cons

Getting up to speed and new on-boarding, not all messaging flows through to the dashboard, niche-specific lead searches provide results I don't want.

CoPilot Prospecting

Greatly increasing my sales pipeline

Pros

I like the way the algorithms feed through to my LinkedIn and I have found the results promising.

Cons

I wish it integrated better, I wish I did not have jump back and forth.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review! We're working on a product release that allows you to stay within the CoPilot dashboard which will make everything easier!

Steven from Sunrise Premiums

Good Product

Very good communication between companies.

Pros

Easy to use and very friendly in reporting data

Cons

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Wow thanks for the amazing review, Steven!

Gilbert from Money Concepts

Copilot is great!

Pros

Cons

A few glitches in the beginning setting up with Linked In but we got it figured out.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review Gilbert!