Browse CoPilot AI Reviews

Steven from Oppenheimer & Co Inc

CoPilot First Timer- Everything we needed and thensome.

CoPilot is helping us generate more leads and build a broader pipeline where we are able to foster interactions with a whole tool kit of features available on the platform. Our Account Strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has always gone above and beyond to meet our needs w/ training on the platform and is very responsive to our particular circumstances for our business helping us create a strong lead generation system from scratch, he is very much appreciated!

Pros

I love the dashboard, the scheduling of messages, being able to snooze communications w/ prospects and leads.

Cons

There are no cons about this software that we find. All is great!

Eric from American Independent Securities Group, LLC

Co-pilot , "Unlocking the power of Linkedin"

One of my top new prospects is a disabled MD. I should close on 350K of new business and a new LTC policy, from this one client. Co-pilot is helping me get to the higher quality prospects in a very professional manner.

Pros

I have always wanted to use Linkedin as a prospecting tool but found the task daunting and very time consuming. Co-pilot has helped me target 24 new high quality prospects in just two months. I have also experienced over 225 new connections since March, barely two months. My prospecting reach has exploded! Co-pilot not only sends out 50 prospecting leads/day but also provides responses for you to use to overcome objections using social media.

Cons

Needed more help in responding more quickly to the "interested" leads.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the amazing review, Eric. We love that you're seeing some great results from the platform. Talk to your CSR to learn more about our Concierge service if you're finding you're getting TOO MANY leads :)

Shane from Voyageur Group LLC

Voyageur Group Review

I am very pleased so far.

Pros

The automation features. It is great to be able to customize my voice but have the sequencing automated. Love that! I love that once the automated software gets a response, I get to take over and manually communicate with prospects.

Cons

sometimes too much of a one-size fits all.

Reasons for Choosing CoPilot AI

The direct outreach from CoPilot. Was great to work with a real person instead of only having SAAS

George from TechBridge

Nice Concept but fundamentally flawed product

Lead generation

Pros

User Interface is well designed. The concept of using a robot to reach out to prospects is interesting

Cons

Platform is integrated to LinkedIn which is a fundamental design flaw. Platform is dependent on a good Linkedin integration but, unfortunately the integration is poor. People quickly realize they are speaking to a Robot which is a turn off. Also, the platform lacked sophistication to identify true leads and simply automates a flawed "Brute Force" lead generation process. Garbage in >> Garbage out. The only technical value to the platform is capability to understand natural language. Ok that takes some expertise, but other than that this is NOT a Smart system. It's a waste of time and money. Many complaints about receiving Spam social media messages which is a real turn off.

Adam from Libertas Wealth Management Group, Inc.

A great experience for 3+ years

Phenomenal - from the top of the executive management team to the customer service. I've worked with not only [SENSITVE CONTENT] , but one other individual at CoPilot and the service has been wonderful - the people, all a dream to work with. I'm very happy to have taken the call with [SENSITVE CONTENT] years ago.

Pros

There's almost too much to mention: - Ability to customize messaging to my liking - Ability to customize when messages are sent, down to the minute - Ability to change focus/niche at any given time - The dashboard/interface is VERY easy to use - Ability to "nurture" past contacts over time, although there have been issues with this feature. - Most of all, the customer service -[SENSITVE CONTENT]has been incredible to work with.

Cons

Only one thing - the Nurture campaign has had issues and I lost a LOT of time during the implementation process due to these technological problems. We should've had it up and running no later than January, but problems with the back end of the software development took months to understand. Although everything seems to be running smoothly now (i.e - the problem WAS remedied), I wish we could've been nurturing these prospective clients back in January vs. when it actually started working.

Reasons for Choosing CoPilot AI

Results - the first time we tried it, it worked... so by trying something else, we not only hurt ourselves in the short-term, but we would've been better off sticking with it.

Susan from MassMutual

The Essential Targeted Lead Generation Tool

I have to say so far, so good. My lead generation is set up automatically to save time, and if I have questions or things I like to improve, I can always send a request. I also have a designated rep that I can work with, which is a bonus. I don't have to call the 800 number and talk to a different person every time I call.

Pros

Copilot is an easy and good prospecting tool to use, and it's user-friendly because I can select the criteria of candidates I want to reach out to. I can check the message center to communicate regularly. I can automate so that I can save time.

Cons

Initially, I was confused with the LinkedIn message vs. Copilot message, and the copilot message coming to my mailbox later than the original message already in the copilot message center, so sometimes when I read my email, I saw messages I already responded to or saw, so I avoid this by controlling when I want to log on to the copilot message center now

CoPilot Review

It is a great tool to create traffic on my LinkedIn! I have gotten in touch with many professionals and I would can definitely say that it is a great recruiting program for busy professionals!

Pros

What I liked most was that there was a convenient notes section that I could keep track of candidates from.

Cons

What I liked least about this software was that I needed to go to the LinkedIn site to actually reply to the message. If somehow that could be changed so I could reply directly from Copilot what would be great.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review! Yes, agreed - we are working on the reply feature which should be rolled out soon. That way you can stay within the dashboard and there's no more toggling back and forth :)

Jen from Wealth Consulting Group

CoPilot

I think it is a good product- I do think it is a bit pricey, but there is certainly value to it. I don't like that you can't get specific as you need to through the searches- it will send the automated messages out of the parameters at times which is frustrating.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, and I do get a lot of interaction through the program

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches and I can't get in. Sometimes the messaging goes through my LI page or my SN page, but never both so that can be confusing, as I don't go to the dashboard often, because it is slow functioning

Deborah from Kemper Health

Introduction to CoPilot

When I first started Co-pilot, I saw some results, however, I thought of quitting it. I am so glad that I did not. It is so critical for my business and this is where I get my leads from. I love the support that I get from Co-pilot and tweak what is not working for me and I am able to connect with the clients that I am trying to attract. I was referred to Co-pilot through a cold call that I received and he explained to me how he found my name. I am so thankful for this software. It has been my best marketing tool so far! I love it!!

Pros

I love the software because it finds potential clients for me. It narrows down the exact client base that I am searching for. I love the support that I get in helping me set up the software and manage it.

Cons

I love the software and feel that I do not use it to the fullest capacity; however the portion that I do use is extremely critical to me.

Stephanie from Stephanie Hess Coaching & Consulting

Great value & resource for business owners wanting to expand their client base

Working with CoPilot AI has been an exceptional experience from the start. Their customer support team is best-in-class, offering direct and personalized attention every step of the way. I absolutely love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The team understands marketing trends and consumer behaviors and uses these insights to support you with the best possible strategy and approach for your business. The software is easy to navigate and use, the automations seamless which all means I don't have to spend more than a few minutes per day checking in and communicating with potential new clients. Sometimes I have more than I know what to do with! I couldn't recommend CoPilot AI enough to business owners interested in growing their professional network and client base with ease.

Pros

I love how seamless CoPilot integrates with LinkedIn. It's connected us to some of our best partnerships, clients, and new hires and has grown our network tenfold.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

John from Risk Logic Inc.

Best Investment in 25 Years

We have expanded our business globally because of CoPilot.

Pros

I started my business 25 years ago. I never believed in Marketing. I always thought word of mouth would allow steady growth. I was wrong. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] introduced me to Copilot in July 2020. Since then our growth has been incredible. Because of CoPilot, we cannot keep up with the demand for our services. Copilot was the best investment I ever made for Risk Logic.

Cons

There is nothing I disliked about the software. I spent most of my free time at night responding to clients.

Jack from Bolin Agency

An Integral Tool As Part of My Business Development Process

Pros

It allows me to contact my LinkedIn friends and prospects at scale with multiple messages for increased conversations and leads. CoPilot has allowed me to improve and better organize my business development process. It is fairly easy to use once you have some time under your belt. They also feature 1:1 product support. I have a dedicated product specialist.

Cons

There are some software bugs from time to time. The CRM functions need to be bolstered but they are working on that.

Destiny from Totus Wealth Management

My Copilot AI experience

My overall experience with Copilot AI has been great. My account strategist, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is quick to assist when I reach out and always so kind. I sincerely appreciate him making 100 modifications to my search lists and baring with me to ensure my campaigns are running smoothly.

Pros

It is so easy to use! I really like that I was able to catch on right away.

Cons

Sometimes my campaign will generate a lead from a different industry, example.. say oil and gas.. financial advisor, but not the financial advisor I'm looking for in financial services industry. Not a big deal, just what I like least

Great for growing our network

Pros

CoPilot was great for growing our LinkedIn audience through a more organic approach vs a heavy-handed sales approach.

Cons

We couldn't get as granular as we'd like in terms of who we were connecting with.

Reasons for Choosing CoPilot AI

Incredible customer service and great price.

Paul from Sellience

Finally An Outreach Tool That Works

My two contacts at CoPilot have been really great.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the original sales rep who helped me understand the potential. He was trustworthy, non-pushy, and really gave me confidence in my choice. My second contact is my direct support rep, A[SENSITIVE CONTENT],is patient, thoughtful, intelligent, and took the time to understand my needs, my goals, and the audience I'm trying to attract. He has really put a great deal of effort into ensuring my campaigns succeed.

Pros

I love the integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. I find it works well to identify people who would be a great contact for my business.

Cons

I think the only con is that it takes some testing to find the right message and the right audience. In the end, any outreach efforts require such due diligence.

Reasons for Choosing CoPilot AI

I did my homework and chose CoPilot because of my experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He made me trust the brand because I trusted him. And after working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I know I'm in good hands and made the right choice.

Todd from Signature Wealth Advisors, LLC

Great resource

Overall the experience has been great. My contact Jonathan Grall has been great to work with and is extremely quick to respond to my needs. He has definitely made an impact on the overall experience in a positive way.

Pros

Once you get setup, it's easy to use and basically on autopilot!

Cons

The website is just OK, but I really don't use it very much except to schedule out messages in advance.

Ramez from IRA Club

Time Not Wasted

Pros

The simplicity of reaching out on my behalf is what makes copilot worth it. I no longer need the hassle of writing three different messages for each and every potential prospect. Time is my greatest asset and that's what Copilot delivers, my time to do more. After all, there are only 24 hours in a day.

Cons

Truth be told and not Copilot's fault, but we spent the first three months finding out what works. So if there was a real issue, customizing the message is key to generating leads. Basically, you can't judge copilot the first few months because beta tests your messaging is key to see what works best for you.

Conversions may or may not happen

CoPilot does help eliminate the need for cold calling prospects. If you are pressed for time but want business, give their subscription a shot.

Pros

For a decent price I feel like CoPilot does give you many ok leads/prospects. I have reached out to many of these people via LinkedIn and have found that many are open to meet and listen to your sales pitch.

Cons

Maybe it is just the nature of my industry (finance) but while I have received many leads from Copilot, the conversion rate has been slim.

tracy from Concierge Wealth Management

Very Helpful

Overall great, set & forget it tool for growing contacts. Haven't used the Nurture tool yet, though I see how it could be an amazing addition. Customer support has always been easy to contact & timely in their responses as well.

Pros

Ease of growing targeted connections without having to send the messages & auto-follow up myself

Cons

the personal follow-up messaging & filtering/grouping are both clunky

n/a

Erica from Massmutual Eastern PA

Great recruiting source!

Great way to recruit and keeps you busy with follows and potential recruits.

Pros

How it helps to reach potential advisers

Cons

Very few times websites down, overall good product

Dessi from IT Impact, Inc.

Great experience!

My overall experience has been great, we´ve improved our network approach and increased our audience significantly.

Pros

CoPilot is very easy to use, and I love the automation. Customer service is amazing, someone is always available to assist you. The ability to snooze prospects and to schedule messages for later are some of my favorite features.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to save the automated messages, right there while you´re typing them.

Reasons for Switching to CoPilot AI

Cost + customer service

Jon from Continuum Planning Partners

Great Program!

Overall, co-pilot has been a great addition for my business. Lol 8

Pros

Automated lead generations and prospecting

Cons

Interface could use and upgrade to easier use

Gregg from Baystate Financial

Great tool to expand your network and get in front of recruits

Positive experience-

Pros

My ability to utilize my support person to get started and to continuously update and improve my searches. i was able to recruit several candidates

Cons

My connections were through navigator so remembering to always communicate through coPilot and not my linked in profile.

Darren from MBO Ventures

CoPilot - Great service and product

I feel the people at CoPilot are awesome. They are diligent, smart and work for the customer.

Pros

Software works exactly as described - no issues, no problems.

Cons

The artificial intelligence portion of the software can tell me whether someone had a positive response to my solicitation or not. Not hugely useful.

Shawn from Trinity Proximity

Our number one prospecting tool & lead capture

Pros

I like the personal outreach abilities of the messages. They do an excellent job starting conversations.

Cons

I wish the platform allowed us to search contacts better at times. There are times that we click to search for a contact and it does not pull up. But we can later find it. It seems that the instant search gives up too soon especially if the date range is too broad.

Ramez from IG Wealth Management

CoPilot

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been extremely helpful and responsive with any problems that arose.

Pros

I really like the automation of CoPilot. It helped me reach a large number of leads and cut down on hours of manual work.

Cons

One small thing is the snooze feature. If there is an alert on the date a lead was snoozed or if it re-appears in the card view of the inbox that would be helpful.

Gary from Team Logic IT - Utah Valley North

Owner

Pros

Easy to use. Has made a big difference. We've made on sell as a result and found lots of cross-referral partners. Customer service is excellent! If you can get Dmitrii you'll be set for life....he is awesome!

Cons

The number of contacts was a little overwhelming at first but once Dmitrii helped me find the right 'pace' it was great!

David from Quantum Partners, Inc.

CoPilot AI Product Review

Finding new clients is much easier and efficient than attending in person events or sending emails myself. I really like the product. The data transfer between Navigator and AI could be faster. Overall I think it's a great platform. Sam Habib has been a huge help. Very friendly and quick to respond. I enjoy working with him.

Pros

The ease with which I can develop CEO contacts and schedule initial Zoom meetings/phone calls.

Cons

I think iPhone and Android app would be helpful. I also think the functionality can be made easier to use and more intuitive. For example - setting up types of tasks. This is more difficult than it needs to be. The classification by type - i.e. follow-up, meeting scheduled, etc. is critical to managing prospects.

Jonathan from CFS

Great service

Great service and support - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager, easy to get in touch with, and great solutions to my ideas.

Pros

Ease of use and connection to LinkedIn - gathering names, contact info, summaries of correspondence.

Cons

Proactive adoption and adaptation to meet the current demands of the market -- great innovation from a company perspective so very few negatives.

Marc from Canaccord

co-pilot.

excellent. great product - solid team.

Pros

Easy to use. effective. works well for people who are busy and need something working for them in the background.

Cons

co-pilot online portal could be a little more user friendly and have less of a lag between what happens in linkedin premium and when it shows up in co-pilot.

Corey from MassMutual

Co-pilot

Co-pilot has been extremely helpful in generating a steady stream of prospects

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to follow. It is extremely helpful in generating leads and staying on track with prospective clients.

Cons

Sometimes we receive messages on LinkedIn but no co-pilot so there can be a glitch.

Harry from Jonathan Barry & Associates Inc.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

CoPilot helps build networks on LinkedIn

CoPilot is delivering a consistent flow of high quality Linkedin connections. The process and software is easy to work with. The people have been helpful, professional and available. In my business - network building is my challenge and Copilot has given me a critical step - in one important area of my sales solicitation process

Pros

the consistent flow of new connections and the level of executive or entrepreneur I am reaching.

Cons

In my business timing is always the tipping point, so while I have connected with almost 500 people only a handful have the potential to be actual customers

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind review Harry! In regards to timing, it's always tough as each business is different. Keep your eyes and ears open and I'm sure you'll land a couple new customers!

Bernd from MassMutual Greater Pacific

Fantastic!

Excellent. Addison has been great help; very responsive and knowledgeable.

Pros

Ease of use, the dashboard gives a great overview.

Cons

It sometimes takes long to load the list when filtering. I don't seem to be able to download the notes when I download the contacts into Excel

Claudia from Hub International Insurance Services, INC.

Great tool for busy BD professionals

Great client advisor as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] really helped make each step a success.

Pros

The automation makes prospecting a breeze, to increase activities and to filter out none-interested leads. It fully utilizes the filtered sales navigator leads and then them into actionable contacts.

Cons

I wish there is an easy plug to convert data and activities and messages into my own CRM.

Reasons for Choosing CoPilot AI

Some charge more saying they could convert the contacts into appt’s, but they only rely on Calendly which is off putting when people send that in a short message.

Mai from Orpheus, Inc.

Overall a good experience

Pros

Reaching people who might be interested in using our service.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to avoid connecting the same people in the same target when the company has 2 CoPilot accounts.

John from Horizont Strategy

Exceeded my expectations!

The main reason why I'm sticking with this tool is that it delivers leads and the people working at CoPilot are the most professional Service Providers I have ever worked with. It is faultless!

Pros

It works like you would hope it to work which makes it easy to use and leverage. There are lots of additional features which maximizes your ROI.

Cons

Everything and especially the support service is world class. I mean better than any other online service I have experienced to date. Professional, productive and polite! No complaints whatsoever.

Greg from FMG Financial Services

Impressive

It's been impressive. I did not expect this level of response. Everyone has been legit in the sense that they are interested in having a discussion, and often even meeting.

Pros

Easy to use and it gets results without much effort

Cons

Maybe I don't know how to fly use it, but perhaps it could be more interactive with CRM, a calendar, etc It's not perfect picking up the entire LinkedIn conversations, but I guess they are planning on fixing that.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the review Greg. We're working on updates over 2019 that help to integrate more with other tools such as Calendar tools. We'll make sure to update!

Tammi from MassMutual

CoPilot

Pros

The product is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Nothing - I had no issues so nothing to dislike.

Well worth it

Sometimes prospects don't show and I spend quite a bit of time trying to find them. Not very good unless you're on a laptop. Tried using on iPad and phone and terrible experience. Develop an app maybe?

Pros

Ease of use Customer service Recommendations: when you take over they tell you what to do Platform

Cons

Price is a bit high. Wish I would get a little more for what I pay.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied April 2019

Hello! Thanks for the review. Yes, we are working on a mobile friendly version as we know our customers use their phones a lot. Stay tuned!

Great Service

Very user friendly, sorts the potential customers into easy to use categories and links directly to your linkedin

Pros

Ease of use - all works in the background, very light on labor customer service - always on top of helping the customer results are great - instant;y seeing results in my first month

Cons

haven't really come into any issues yet with the software in my first month

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Tanks for the the review! We pride ourselves on our customer success and support. We partner with you on your prospecting journey!

Bella from BC Social

Bella's Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is THE BEST!!! I recommend CoPilot a lot but I am always sure to tell people they need to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on their account because she is so responsive, nice, and easy to talk to!

Pros

It's doubled my business this year, I couldn't be happier. I wish we could send out more invitations per day though to get even more leads.

Cons

The only thing is wanting to send out more messages to people but I still continue to have success with what I have now

Jaime from Jaime Rios Financial Services Inc.

Never knew the power of social prospecting

As a financial planner who's looking for ways to partner with tax preparers, I wanted to use Co-pilot to help me outreach to these specific professionals to custom tailor my outreach and marketing to them.

Pros

Dashboard is simple, clean. My connections on LinkedIn have tripled in only three weeks.

Cons

Getting up to speed and new on-boarding, not all messaging flows through to the dashboard, niche-specific lead searches provide results I don't want.

Thomas from Corner Media

Corner Media Feedback

Extremely positive. Great weekly assistance from our account manager.

Pros

Lead generation, responses to the linkedin messaging, weekly access to our account manager, and feedback of our efforts and the adjustments that were implemented.

Cons

Trying to find my "standard" messaages. Organizing contacts into groups for follow up. Need more training.

Not even close.

CoPilot Prospecting

Greatly increasing my sales pipeline

Pros

I like the way the algorithms feed through to my LinkedIn and I have found the results promising.

Cons

I wish it integrated better, I wish I did not have jump back and forth.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review! We're working on a product release that allows you to stay within the CoPilot dashboard which will make everything easier!

Steven from Sunrise Premiums

Good Product

Very good communication between companies.

Pros

Easy to use and very friendly in reporting data

Cons

Nothing to report. I would like to see a bit more data but I know its hard to capture all.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Wow thanks for the amazing review, Steven!

Gilbert from Money Concepts

Copilot is great!

Pros

Very easy to use and monitor. Keeps me informed about the status of all prospects.

Cons

A few glitches in the beginning setting up with Linked In but we got it figured out.

Response from CoPilot Advisor

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the great review Gilbert!

Aaron from Kemper

Great experience

Pros

Amber has been a great guide in getting my campaign going. Highly recommend her and the co pilot team!

Cons

Na, no cons to speak of currently.

Ed from The Marketeer Canada

Great tool for connecting

Pros

How easy is it to set up and follow up with prospects.

Cons

The long time it takes to sync with Linkedin to receive or send messages.

Justin from Silver Leaf Financial Management

CoPilot experience

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been super professional and helpful.

Pros

Fully automated system that does the work for me.

Cons

None so far...good experience.

Jeffrey from Lucid Wealth Planning LLC

Fantastic Lead Gen & Networking Tool

Excellent service, excellent execution. Roughly 10 new clients attained since implementing this program over the past 20 months.

Pros

The software is built intuitively, easy to use, and saves a tremendous amount of time for the user.

Cons

N/A - This software works better than originally expected and continues to fill the need for LinkedIn connectivity.