• Pros

• "Easy to use. Easy to train. Remote accessible. "

• "Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!"

• "I love the Wordpress integration. Probably the most useful feature of the software. Being able to create campaigns directly in a WP post is fantastic."

• Cons

• "There isn't an "easy" way to use this software. While it's incredibly useful and robust, it's almost too overwhelming and difficult for some folks to adopt. "

• "A little pricey but, it is a virtual assistant and that makes it a lot cheaper than a full-time employee!"

• "The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners."

Browse CoSchedule Reviews

September 2016

Abigail from EDG & Atelier - Project Managers, Architects & Interior Design Consultants.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance. Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post. I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me. *The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words. *I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc. *Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it. *Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

Pros

*Affordable *Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen *Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post. *Collaboration tools

Cons

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Zahra from QZ Consulting

Good till they increased prices

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving No option for select all when deleting Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Reasons for Choosing CoSchedule

ReQueue feature. Buffer was limited and in our opinion not as diverse as CoSchedule.

Elena from DANCE DOMAIN

Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Reasons for Choosing CoSchedule

Way better capabilities and integrations. Sleek design and interface. Simple to use and makes team work much more efficient.

Rebecca from The Pet Lifestyle Guru

Industry: Writing and Editing

CoSchedule Is A Must For Writing Teams

Pros

CoSchedule has workflow processing down to an art form! As the leader of a writing team I can't tell you how much time I've saved with this application. It's easy to schedule, assign, and monitor - all the way through sharing the content on a variety of social media platforms. I'm in love with CoSchedule!

Mediocre Content Calendar

It allowed us to create a content calendar and solidify our content marketing workflow.

Pros

It is nice to have an online editorial calendar, where every team member can see the calendar and their responsibilities in one place. The tasks feature makes it very easy to manage our content from conception to completion. I also liked that I could save sets of tasks that we used often, so I saved time when creating new content projects and assigning them out.

Cons

It is hard to share the editorial calendar with leadership teams. There is no print-friendly version that allows me to share a "content calendar" that leadership can review, and it's too clunky to have leadership inside the platform to review. I would have loved to have seen a print-friendly version or an export option that also allows for sorting by tags. The social media features were also not great--it was more like CoSchedule was checking the box for social media publishing. We would rather use HootSuite or SproutSocial. We often had issues with CoSchedule pulling the wrong images for social posts, even though we had specific OpenGraph images specified in the CMS.

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

It's like cloning myself several times over

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Pros

Cons

There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Jatin from OATI

Best scheduling tool

This software is a very important part of the workflow.

Pros

I can single handedly control everything as if there is a team of people working alongside me. Calender is an awesome feature embedded for scheduling purposes.

Cons

Sometimes the changes made on to the software are not explained properly. They need to provide some release notes when they update anything.

destiny from BLAQVISION

Industry: Online Media

Great to use, Hard on your pockets

Overall satisfied. Customer support is quick and efficient, I just wish the pricing was better for small businesses.

Pros

Cons

Way too expensive. We had to downgrade our plan and lost some of the features, but we're not missing them too much. The app is horrendous.

Marissa from DIGITAL TURBINE

Great Social Media Management Tool

Pros

CoSchedule is really great for social media management. It allows you to post to multiple platforms at a time and schedule as far out as you would like. You are able to see previews of what the post will look like on each platform and CoSchedule alerts you to any potential issues (ie LinkedIn wont allow video uploads, etc). There is a "Best Time" feature so you can set a post to go out at the time they determine is the best to drive traffic - have found it to be very useful. You can also set time ranges as well and it will post at the best time in that range. Everything is super intuitive and there are many other features I have yet to use. CoSchedule also has a WordPress plugin for blog posting that is wonderful as well - you can schedule all the social posts to drive to the blog directly in WordPress and it will automatically schedule them on your calendar. CoSchedule also provides traffic metrics for the blog posts over social.

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down. Those have been few and far between however. Overall it's a great tool.

Agnieszka from LiveChat - customer service software

A few words from a heavy user

Pros

I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool. I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns. The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

Cons

I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Brandon from Instapage

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

Oombawka Design from Oombawka Design

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pros

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Cons

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Brian from Peachmorph

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Pros

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful! Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once. You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Cons

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it. Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Brian from HRLocker

Smooth automation and time saving.

Pros

We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Cons

It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

Jeffrey from Sisel Int'l.

An Excellent Time Management Tool

Pros

I absolutely love the ability to reschedule posts for x-amount of future instances. Many of the blogs we do are listicles, and being able to plan out a posting schedule months in advance has saved us a ton of time. Reposting is a cinch. Collaboration is another big A+ feature. They don't make it difficult at all for someone to take over, share, and give back any piece of content.

Cons

It's pricey. It's not the most expensive management tool out there, but for what they actually give you for what you pay, it seems a bit steep. It's also probably not the best tool for larger businesses. We're not huge by any means so CoSchedule works great for us, but I can see a lot of problems arising for larger businesses.

Jess from Manifest Everyday

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

Pros

CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it. It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done. It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

Josiah from JJyay co.

Coschedule is by far the best in its class, perfect for medium-sized businesses

The software completes all the necessary tasks, including scheduling social media posts, tracking their performance, and enabling a team to collaborate.

Pros

Coschedule makes social media scheduling a very easy, streamlined process. It allows users to connect a number of social profiles and schedule posts to be released months ahead of time. It also has a number of other features, including the option to set up a social media campaign and post different media types.

Cons

Unfortunately, Coschedule does not enable users to create custom graphics (in a way programs like Buffer do), and the social analytics are not as sophisticated as some available alternatives. Additionally, pricing ranges, so realistically only middle-large sized businesses should use the software.

Kinga from Sotrender

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Pros

I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Cons

Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

Chris from JARA

The ultimate blog management tool.

Pros

We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

Cons

It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

Pros

I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

Cons

It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

Berth from ForRent.com

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pros

It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Cons

WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Brian from BColburn llc

Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

April from University

Affordable sm management tool

Pros

Afforable and offers a lot of features, also allows you to have multiple users and multiple accounts.

Cons

Important features for monitoring are missing as are the in depth reporting needed to measure success.

Worth the money if you use all CoSchedule features

The CoSchedule team has been consistently kind and easy to reach. They're great.

Pros

CoSchedule provides a seamless dashboard--and it's integrated with WordPress. I used it mainly for social media scheduling, but the integration is super convenient.

Cons

The price hike over the years. It is worth it if you use ALL of the features or platforms, but if you just need it for a few things or only log in every week, not so much. I miss it something fierce when I do product launches as you can do your whole marketing plan in there.

Matylda from LiveChat - customer service software

Keep all of your marketing updates in one place

Pros

I am a busy marketer and CoSchedule has been such a time saver for me! What I really enjoy in using it is the fact that you can use it as a detailed content plan and keep all of your communication (including blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates) in one place.

Cons

I wish it would be possible to filter how the updates are displayed in the calendar, i.e. by an assignee or a project. It would be also great to put it the status of each task.

Vivek

September 2016

Tools for every marketer and blogger

The efficiency of a tool is directly measure by the number of hours it saves you and yet helps you accomplish your business objective. CoSchedule does exactly that. I have used a dozen social media scheduling tools but nothing comes half as close to CoSchedule. CoSchedule takes social media content distribution to the next level, helping you broadcast the right content at the right time on the right platform.

Pros

- Social Media Calendar Template Feature: Automating communication for 30 days at one go - Social Helpers: Ensuring templatised messages that feel very relevant to audience - Overall UI and UX: Drag and Drop feature and Calendar theme makes it seem very friendly.

Cons

- Can't send messages to Linkedin Groups. Hubspot allows you to do that.

Barbi from Upwork

Coschedule is a great tool to use as a busy blogger who desires social presence.

CoSchedule is great for those who have one website to maintain. In one platform, you can create content, schedule social media posts for Twitter, Facebook Pinterest, and Instagram. The calendar function is also nice to view what content is scheduled out along with analytics of posts made.

Pros

Create content and share to social media in one platform. This is great for those who create a great amount of content. The program has a nice calendar function which allows you to move "posts" which are scheduled via social media channels.

Cons

Pricing options for those who have more than one website - in this case, it can be pricey. This is the primary reason I do not use the program anymore.

Powerful tool - quite a bit of set up

Pros

I've been looking for a content marketing calendar for quite a while and thought CoSchedule was the answer to my problems. It's set up perfectly for a content marketer like myself and has an incredible amount of integrations to seamlessly work among your marketing stack. Being able to automatically set up social posts to schedule once a blog goes live and setting up tasks and due dates is a great feature.

Cons

Very useful and user friendly

Only after switching to another tool like that I appreciated overall experience with CoSchedule. Functionalities are not everything when UX is bad. CoSchedule had it all.

Pros

Very user friendly and helpful when managing every day marketing activities. Once I switched to another similar tool (company's decision, not mine), I miss CoSchedule a lot. Everything in one place.

Cons

Nothing like that actually, I can't come up with any cons.

Ellen from Imagine Business Development

Excellent tool for organization and optimization

Pros

We used CoSchedule as an editorial calendar. We kept our blogs, social media and premium content organized by being able to clearly track who was assigned to each task, when the task was due and whether the task was in draft mode, review or ready to be finalized. I used the calendar view which allowed me to see each task coming up, where I could also separate it by client and person assigned. Customer service was also excellent and making improvement requests was taken seriously by the development team.

Cons

There were a few small things I would change - it was a downside to have to toggle back and forth between clients instead of seeing everything under one view. Our customer support specialist gave us a few options to tag by color, but it cluttered the screen a bit.

Peter from Genesis Feed Technologies

Amazing product! A "must use" for social marketing calendars

Ease of use for scheduling posts. Analytics make it easy to see top posts. Requeue helps me reuse my best social post.

Pros

The analytics are powerful, really good integrations with social tools like Facebook, Mailchimp, Twitter, and more. I love the calendar - it's super easy to use and keep a handle on your social calendar. The ReQueue feature is game-changing and probably the most unique part of their offering, you can automatically reuse your most popular posts. Also if you're not using their e-mail subject analyzer you're missing out!

Cons

I'm an analytics junkie...I want more! Get deeper into demographics, show all posts for a channel rather than just the top ones. The app is pretty basic, and I'd love the ability to see analytics there.

Monique from NutraBio Labs, Inc.

Greatly helps with our content marketing!

Able to accomplish a lot more and quickly get a view of an entire month's worth of planed content.

Pros

Best feature is the way it integrates with our WordPress blog and allows us to schedule social media promotions of our content.

Cons

Wish that we could automate certain things like being able to set rules so certain content is always automatically posted. As well as being able to add recurring events.

This is a game changer for posting to multiple platforms.

Pros

Coschedule will automatically post things for the best time of day depending on the platform and day. It's easy and clean to see your whole month planned out. It's also easy for multiple people to contribute.

Cons

If I delete a post on the platform, coschedule still says that it is there. There's also a lot of popup chat boxes and the screen can get cluttered.

laura from Laura Lives Social LLC

A Little Outdated

Combining several marketing initiatives into one convenient, fairly priced program.

Pros

Quick program. I've never had issues with it loading.

Cons

The appearance of it seems a little outdated and bulky.

Organizing Social Made Easy

Pros

What an amazing software for organizing your social media posts across all platforms in one place! Whether you are on a desktop or the app this program has made it so easy for me to streamline my social media promotions.l

Cons

Direct posting for Instagram is not possible but this is more of an Instagram issue I believe.

December 2015

Sancar from Typeform.com

December 2015

Easy-to-use, great customer support but missing some features

I used CoSchedule in my previous company and then brought it to my current one. It's a nice tool that gives you a quick overview of your content calendar. You can add predefined tasks to the calendar, which automates the editorial process somewhat. It's also very useful for having an overview of how many scheduled social media posts you have for specific articles. I've only had good experience with the customer support team_always very quick to respond and they seem to action feedback pretty quickly.

Pros

- easy-to-use - nice calendar feature - easy social media scheduling - great drag and drop functionality

Cons

- lacks integration with Hootsuite (integrates with Buffer) - the commenting feature isn't very good (it would be good to be able to @mention people, and collaborate more within the article planning panel)

Thelma from G.I.F.T. Gaining Independence For Tomorrow

Any Social Media Campaigns Optimization Friend

The overall experiences in the use of this software have been worthwhile. The free trial is an excellent way of reviewing and testing everything this application has to offer without the need of giving credit information. Its ease of use for those challenged with organization and productivity will see the value in this program.

Pros

The use of this software with its calendar organizational tools is amazing. You will never have to worry about content being forgotten or behind schedule. Your team will thank you for the work organizer tools to assist with the management of workflow performance. When other projects have restricted your ability to dedicate full attention, you have resources to provide remarkably dependable support.

Cons

If the consistency of the content is a high priority I suggest upgrading to an elevated package.

Tracy from Consumer Education Services, Inc

Outstanding project and outstanding value

Pros

I love the ability to organize and plan all of my editorial content across multiple social media channels for weeks or months at a time. The drag and drop functionality makes it a snap to move things around quickly.

Cons

I've had occasional glitches where I have lost connection to my blog or editorial calendar briefly. I was impressed, however, that I got timely communication and resolution from the team anytime that happened.

Adriahnna from Kitchen Restock

CoSchedule has quite simply changed my life.

Pros

I can schedule posts to the website WITH EASE! I have eliminated almost 4 apps just with coschedule. I can schedule posts and tweets at the same time.

Cons

It is expensive. I don't feel like there are enough features at this point to pay the high fee. There are also some social sharing issues I've ran into.. You are not able to schedule tweets or IG posts with tags. It's just not available which is a bit frustrating. Also, the preview isn't quite exact so it's close to pointless unless you're previewing a photo set. I'm hoping that these are implemented before my next billing cycle.

Valuable Headline Checker

It's really helped with the value of my headlines. I think. Who really knows? One of my best headlines was a complete fail on the headline. But it's catchy and I have a terrific graphic. The quandary of SEO verses the heart.

Pros

Rapid Results, Ease of Use, Great pricing

Cons

If I check lots of headlines, the list gets LONG like a grocery list. Might be nice if they showed like the last 5 and then a more, to click to see the rest of them.

Amazing for Social Media Planning!

Pros

When I worked in my company's Marketing department, I used this software a lot of plan out social media posts out. It was nice being able to sit for a day and plan out a months worth of content so I wouldn't have to worry about it throughout the month and I could work on bigger projects. It was also great because my manager could look over what I had planned and if she didn't approve of something she could let me through the app.

Cons

It could be more streamlined and user friendly. But that's hardly a con.

Good program, several bugs..

Extremely easy to use and a decent value for the money. For advanced reporting and a platform that is cohesive with all social media platforms, go bigger.

Pros

I like that it has an extremely simple platform, easy to navigate and customer service is timely. For the money, it is a good base platform that saves time.

Cons

This program is not cohesive with several needed platforms, and I have continuous issues authenticating LinkedIn. They say that it's the LinkedIn platform, I don't know. Used to get reports on activity, but they would always show no activity so they just stop sending the reports.

Jamie from Building material

Industry: Building Materials

CoSchedule helps planning out marketing releases simple

It's been okay getting to know it, but I just don't think it's won me over as anything more than just an online calendar.

Pros

The ease of being able to add events within our company's calendar and then get a production line open was quick with CoSchedule.

Cons

The pricing was higher for our company than others like Trello.

The customer support is really helpful but the product seems a bit complicated.

Saved time and lots of energy as I did not have to ask my team constantly what they were doing, I could directly see it in the chat threat on the calendar.

Pros

The calendar, it's very helpful in managing all the task. And not just your task but also your team's tasks. It gives a subtle constant reminder of the timeline and the goal which is set so it helps in keeping track of things.

Cons

It becomes a bit annoying sometimes because if the goal is not achieved or a task on the timeline is missed, it becomes all chaotic.

Jennifer from EOTB

Makes running a blog easier in terms of time & management!

Pros

I love that I can write my blog posts, schedule my blog posts to multiple social media networks on multiple days, and assign projects all in 1 place. It has eliminated several steps which saves so much time!

Cons

It is pricey for a new business or small blog; however, it is incredibly valuable. I haven't had any other issues.

Really easy software to use to schedule ALL of your social media!

Really easy to use and cuts down so much time from scheduling all of your social media.

Pros

I loved how it was so easy to drag and drop everything you're uploading and scheduling for social media across all of the platforms you are using. I also loved how you could assign tasks to different people who are adding content to your social media platforms. The Re-que feature is fantastic for when you want to show something again and don't have the time to create something new to put out there.

Cons

It only allows you to re-que something out there twice. Sometimes I'd like to have the option to put something out there three times or more.

Kendra from Wolf Photo Design Bar

Industry: Photography

CoSchedule for Marketing Teams

Pros

When I am on the hunt for a new software to integrate in my business, style and functionality are at the top of my list. I truly like the layout of CoSchedule. You are given the option to create different calendars and add multiple social media profiles.

Cons

There is ALOT going on when using this software. It was confusing when I first started to created my calendar. As a small business owner (with no employees), I found this software to be more beneficial for small businesses with multiple employees. I think it is a bit much for just me. There are alot of features that I don't use.

Cassie from CallSource

Great Project Management & Scheduling

Great! Our rep is a great customer service rep.

Pros

I love the different views including calendar views, labeling, and keywords you can use to find different projects easily. It makes project management and working with others on a team so simple, as well as scheduling out blog posts and social media posts.

Cons

There are a few features I'd like them to implement, but it is easy to talk to customer support and get things going in the pipeline.