CoSchedule Marketing Suite Software Reviews

CoSchedule Marketing Suite Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Ability to easily visually see all marketing outreach efforts and its ability to easily display the various efforts."
  • icon"For my small business I tried a free demo of this platform and was pretty satisfied with the UX. It was easy to use and the coloring of the folders and checklists made it easy to understand."
  • icon"I like that it has an extremely simple platform, easy to navigate and customer service is timely. For the money, it is a good base platform that saves time."
  • icon"I've had occasional glitches where I have lost connection to my blog or editorial calendar briefly."
  • icon"They say that it's the LinkedIn platform, I don't know. Used to get reports on activity, but they would always show no activity so they just stop sending the reports."
  • icon"Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving."

Browse all CoSchedule Marketing Suite Reviews

• Have you used CoSchedule Marketing Suite and would like to share your experience with others?

Isabel

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

April 2022

Really easy software to use to schedule ALL of your social media!

Abigail

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2016

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance. Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post. I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me. *The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words. *I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc. *Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it. *Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

Pros

*Affordable *Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen *Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post. *Collaboration tools

Cons

I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Mackenzie

February 2022

Organize & Manage Projects Across Marketing Teams

Overall, CoSchedule has helped to align our various disciplines of marketing to keep projects organized and deadlines trackable. I would recommend this tool for that purpose.

Pros

With the task and project templates, CoSchedule makes it easier to outline, manage, and scale projects that require cross-marketing collaboration. Taking the time to create Project templates (and matching task templates) has helped us to scale our capacity, keep our to-do's organized, and manage deadlines.

Cons

This software lacks flexibility on the social media scheduling and channel management side of things. For example, you are unable to select a thumbnail image when utilizing a video post on Instagram. This means that we often have to post directly from Instagram, preventing us from both pre-scheduling posts AND tracking performance of these posts.

Reasons for choosing CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Purchaser had prior experience with CoSchedule

Response from CoSchedule

Thanks for the review, Mackenzie! I'm glad CoSchedule has helped with your project management. Although, I'm sorry to hear you're not completely satisfied with the social aspect. If you'd like to pass along any feature requests or receive best practice tips, please reach out to support@coschedule.com. We'd love to help!

Replied February 2022

Nica Chesca

Industry: Online Media

October 2022

Worth exploring for your social media management needs

Pros

I like how easy it is to schedule using this software. You can manage your content in a more organize way.

Cons

I find it more expensive than the usual tools I've tried in relation to what I'm doing as a social media manager.

Response from CoSchedule

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and the community, Nica. We appreciate your feedback! Feel welcome to reach out to support@coschedule.com with any questions. We're more than happy to help ����

Replied October 2022

No respect for the user experience

Most notably, I've contacted customer service multiple times and each time the response I received made it clear that they didn't care the user experience. The tone of the responses were "yeah that makes a lot of sense, but we don't have that so deal with it." There was no interest in helping to figure out how to make a workaround or adding the request for a future update.

Pros

I choose this program because it was recommended to me and because it could manage all that I'm working on in one place.

Cons

It's only since I've gotten into the implementation that I realized this program is not user friendly. The UI is not intuitive and has not evolved with the need of the ever evolving needs of digital marketing.

Reasons for choosing CoSchedule Marketing Suite

I was hoping to get a project management tool and a social media management tool all in one. Though at this point I was much better off with the multiple systems.

Reasons for switching to CoSchedule Marketing Suite

I made the switch because I thought I'd be able to consolidate the list of services I had been using into one solution.

Victoria

September 2022

Allows you to plan ahead

Pros

This tool is perfect for people like me who are forever busy. I can just plan ahead and schedule all my posts and projects at once. On top of that, I can always edit anything into and out of my schedule. When it comes to project management, it's so easy to attach files and tag your teammates.

Cons

The load time is slow. Other than that, I think everything works great.

Response from CoSchedule

Thanks for leaving your honest review, Victoria! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying CoSchedule. If you ever run into trouble or have any questions, feel welcome to reach out at support@coschedule.com. We'd love to help!

Replied September 2022

Zahra

Good till they increased prices

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue. No option for select all in archiving No option for select all when deleting Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Reasons for choosing CoSchedule Marketing Suite

ReQueue feature. Buffer was limited and in our opinion not as diverse as CoSchedule.

Reasons for switching to CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Hootsuite is weird, confusing and tried it 3-4 times for 1 month each before realising my team was never going to understand it anyway...

Oombawka Design

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pros

Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Cons

I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Anna

April 2022

CoSchedule Gets 5 Stars!

It has been great! The time saving with scheduling out content is great. We have had great experiences with the customer service as well!

Pros

I love being able to see all of our social and blog content scheduled out in one location. It is easy to schedule out content and ReQueue is amazing for the days when our content is light.

Cons

I haven't gotten into so many of the features but don't really have a con for the Social Media Management part of the software.

Response from CoSchedule

We're so glad to hear you're enjoying CoSchedule, Anna!. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the community!

Replied April 2022

Jaime

July 2022

Great for keeping me on track!

My overall experience is great! I would highly recommend to anyone needing to stay more organized and focused on projects.

Pros

I love that I can add all my projects + tasks and see them all in one place. I love checking off the tasks as they are completed, and it is quite motivating.

Cons

There are a couple weird quirks- like there is no option to set an event for re-occurring every other week. There is also no way to have one main event with smaller events attached to it.

Response from CoSchedule

Thanks for this great review, Jaime! We appreciate you sharing your recommendation with the community. Feel welcome to contact support@coschedule.com anytime with product ideas or suggestions. We're always looking to improve

Replied July 2022

Veronica

March 2022

Great tool for keeping your project on track

Pros

It's a valuable resource because I can easily manage all my projects, tasks, notes. I also like the possibility to customize the layout of my calendar and with the drag-and-drop system I can reschedule everything as needed. Plus, if my colleague or I want to edit a project, we will instantly receive a notification by email, so you're always aware of what's going on with it. And all of these features are free!

Cons

Probably, I will improve the social media report in the analytics.

Response from CoSchedule

Thanks for leaving such a great review, Veronica! We're so glad you're enjoying CoSchedule

Replied March 2022

Elena

Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Reasons for choosing CoSchedule Marketing Suite

Way better capabilities and integrations. Sleek design and interface. Simple to use and makes team work much more efficient.

Reasons for switching to CoSchedule Marketing Suite

As our business expanded and we wanted to build a more professional presence we needed something with a lot more power and functionality. CoSchedule has been worth the money spent.

Marissa

Great Social Media Management Tool

Pros

CoSchedule is really great for social media management. It allows you to post to multiple platforms at a time and schedule as far out as you would like. You are able to see previews of what the post will look like on each platform and CoSchedule alerts you to any potential issues (ie LinkedIn wont allow video uploads, etc). There is a "Best Time" feature so you can set a post to go out at the time they determine is the best to drive traffic - have found it to be very useful. You can also set time ranges as well and it will post at the best time in that range. Everything is super intuitive and there are many other features I have yet to use. CoSchedule also has a WordPress plugin for blog posting that is wonderful as well - you can schedule all the social posts to drive to the blog directly in WordPress and it will automatically schedule them on your calendar. CoSchedule also provides traffic metrics for the blog posts over social.

Cons

I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down. Those have been few and far between however. Overall it's a great tool.

Agnieszka

A few words from a heavy user

Pros

I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool. I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns. The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

Cons

I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Brandon

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

Chardonnay

CoSchedule: Effective for offices with large project volume

Our office manages multiple social media accounts and delivers emails for our alumni clubs throughout the country. With CoSchedule, we are able to manage all of these and assign tasks and projects to specific people. There's no question of who is accountable for a project. In addition, we are able to link CoSchedule with Mailchimp and Slack, and every time a new project is added, we are pinged. Our overall experience with CoSchedule has been fantastic, and I recommend it to offices that manage a large volume of projects.

Pros

CoSchedule is very easy to use. On my first day in the office, I was able to figure out how to use it within minutes. I manage multiple social media accounts, and I'm able to schedule posts for every account within a single platform. I can also easily add social content to email campaigns.

Cons

Scheduling for Instagram isn't as effective because I am not able to tag other accounts, even within the copy of our post. I have to go into Instagram itself to post and tag accounts in order to increase engagement. If possible, CoSchedule should look into enabling the tagging feature for Instagram, especially because it's enabled for Facebook and Twitter.

Brian

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Pros

I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful! Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once. You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Cons

Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it. Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Aaron

Solid project management option with some quirks

A good tool if you're willing to go all-in and marry yourself to it's quirky architecture.

Pros

CoSchedule is good at organizing projects and attaching tasks to those projects. The calendar view is also very userfriendly.

Cons

There's tedium in managing lists. Why can't items be hidden when they're completed, for example? Linking projects and tasks together is also very clunky.

Brian

Smooth automation and time saving.

Pros

We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Cons

It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

Jeffrey