• Pros

• "It is generally easy to use and the support is outstanding."

• "The templates are easy to use. The program is versatile. The program serves all of our needs. We get a quick response if we have any trouble. "

• "Very good software and easy to use. The customer service is superb including the online classes. Has been very effective reaching our customers and prospects. "

• Cons

• "I can't think of anything I don't like. They have streamlined a lot of features recently, so things that were kind of "clunky" - like the send feature, have been dramatically improved."

• "I have absolutely no cons whatsoever with Delivra till date as a Digital Marketing Manager"

• "Sometimes the HTML coding gets a little wonky. Every time this has happened it's been affecting the font/spacing. Samantha is always helpful in getting it fixed before I have to send out my mailings."

Browse Delivra Reviews

Michelle from Imagine Products Inc

A Lifesaver for our Company

VERY positive, I can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Pros

Literally one of the best tools I have in my arsenal! Delivra helps me reach my customers and potential customers in a professional and easy to use way. Every time I have contacted customer support they've been great to work with and help me resolve my issue easy - and usually it's user error not Delivra!

Cons

The reporting is sometimes over whelming because I don't need it to be as intricate as it is. But for many I think this is exactly what they are looking for.

Abigail from Human Kinetics

Industry: Publishing

Amazing support, like an extension of my own team

Delivra helped us through a really difficult and incredibly fast transition from our last email service provider. The team answered every question, hopped on phone calls, and completed the data migration for us on time -- no easy feat in less than two months! I couldn't be happier with the support that I get from the Delivra team. They are always available to give insight, answer questions, and make suggestions to improve our email campaigns; at this point, they feel like an extension of our own team. Processes like list segmentation that used to take hours can now be completed in minutes because of the custom extension tables that Delivra created for us during implementation. Manual coding in Dreamweaver to make our campaigns mobile-friendly is now done automatically in the Drag-and-Drop editor. Our open rates are going up because split testing can be set up so easily. We're now becoming a well-oiled, email marketing machine. Thank you, Delivra!

Pros

The drag and drop editor, visualized segmentation, and the data reporting.

Cons

Oddly, the site itself doesn't seem to be mobile friendly, or at least the system is difficult to navigate if the web browser isn't full screen. Sometimes the Drag and Drop editor can be a little difficult in that you can't often move some elements around and you have to recreate them instead. For example, a row of buttons within a text box can't just be lifted out of the text box and made into its low row--it has to be completely recreated. My graphic designers have also told me that the interface isn't as Mac-friendly or clean as they'd like. These are all very small things, though.

Great Delivery Rates but HTML Editor UX Needs Work

Able to reach audiences that can be difficult to connect with via email due to security and firewall blocks. Delivra is able to still get your messages out to your desired personas.

Pros

Delivra always ensured our messages were getting delivered without any hiccups. We saw great open/click rates when sending through the platform. Minimalist user interface helps to make things easy and avoid confusion.

Cons

The HTML editor was difficult to work with and could sometimes distort how you wanted your message to look when sending. Browser would sometimes crash without notice.

Murel from The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod

Delivra fulfills our needs!

The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod has used Delivra for 10 years now with my involvement for the last 8 years performing emailing tasks for our users. From experience I know that Delivra has a great customer support team who are very responsive and helpful! Working in our company's IT department I routinely work with our user departments to create their emailings to their expectations and upload email lists into segments for their needs. Delivra is easy to use and understand so we've set up access to key folks able to take on the responsibility for their own emailings. These include weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters, as well as notices, information, or surveys for conventions, gatherings, and workshops. Generating reports for the count results afterwards of those emailings delivered and read, clicked and forwarded, or of bad email addresses is very helpful for our departments and show how successful we are in reaching those recipients. Delivra has been a great resource for the LCMS over the last decade!

Pros

Intuitive and very easy to use. Does not need interaction with others to operate or understand.

Cody from Lincoln Center Theater

Industry: Performing Arts

Couldn't Ask For More

Best email provider I've used, and I've used a lot! The interface is simple, easy to use and most importantly visually-appealing. As someone who uses it daily, the look and feel of Delivra is important. Plus, our support team couldn't be beaten! It's like having another staff member whose only job is to know the system and help us find solutions for OUR business, not universal solutions. I can't praise Delivra enough!

Pros

Ease of use, wide variety of functions available, attractive look of UI.

Cons

Inability to store suppression lists for future list.

Nancy from DirectEmployers

A fraction of the cost with as many bells and whistles as their competitors

We were using a competitor that cost a lot more because we were under the impression that the competitor was the best in the industry and they were the only ones that offered the features and benefits. After some detailed research we found Delivra and made the switch. We couldn't be happier with the great solution that Delivra has created for a fraction of the cost. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of use with the software as well as the many options for automated emails, drip campaigns and segmentation.

Cons

Nothing.

Alicia from Indianapolis Zoo

Long time Delivra user

I've been using Delivra for nearly 8 years and am generally very pleased with the product. It certainly has grown since I started using it and I look forward to experiencing even more growth. If your in the data industry and you hear the word upgrade, 9 times out of 10 you cringe because you know you need to brace yourself from growing pains. This is not the case with Delivra. The upgrades are carefully tested before they are rolled out to ensure that you don't experience delays in your operations. Customer support is fantastic! Every time I have had to use them I get friendly, fast, quality service. Recently Delivra rolled out a Drag-and-drop editor which is worlds better than the HTML editor but it is still somewhat touchy. If you are concerned about the cost I can tell you that it is 100% worth it. Email communication is so crucial to a business's success in this day and age.

Pros

It is generally easy to use and the support is outstanding.

Cons

I actually don't have any real cons regarding this software.

Matthew from Group C Media

Industry: Publishing

Great service and makes our job easier!

Overall, the service is great. Customer support does a perfect job helping with any issues as well. The Drag-n-Drop editor is so easy to use (Thank you for creating that!) The only common problems we face is Delivra's compatibility with certain email clients - mainly Google Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Outlook Portal.

Pros

Ease of use - especially with Drag-n-Drop editor.

Cons

compatibility issues with email clients - Google, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Portal

David from Blue Ridge Community Church, Forest VA

Email Marketing to truly help you out

Pros

Delivra rocks!! I was hooked with their drip campaigns and how cool it was to have it all laid out systematically. It really helps improve your understanding on converting leads and what path to help walk your subscribers through. Great tools for tracking the stats of your emails and helpful to help improve on what you are doing. They have great templates and help keep things feeling personal and custom

Cons

They really have thought of everything and designed it in a very easy to use and fun way to use!

Sumeet from Axonator Inc.

Best email marketing tool

My overall experience with Delivra is very good from last 8 years I am working in the industry and I am loving it.

Pros

Automation of email marketing campaigns is very easy to use and simple other than any of the tool

Jenny from Indiana Manufacturers Association

Great program. Use it Daily.

We are able to use this product for all of our communications. Professional looking with consistent design of our communications is very important.

Pros

Cons

When you are pasting the text into the template, all of the spacing is lost. I save a lot, and the length of time is more than I like, but understand that the more text we have, the longer it takes to save.

Joanne from Community Bowling Centers

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Reaching Customers with Ease and Style

Delivra delivers just what we need to keep our bowlers aware of upcoming specials and events. The ease of set-up is greatly appreciated. We send over 1 million emails a year -- and every one of them looks professional - thanks in large part to the excellent templates provided. We are very satisfied customers of Delivra!

Pros

The pre-designed templates

Cons

The reports feature - a little cumbersome

Charlene from Indiana Manufacturers Association

Industry: Political Organization

IMA Delivra Review

Great experience. My only suggestion is on the editor. It would be really nice if it would keep the line breaks from when copying text into the editor.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and user friendly

Cons

Can't keep page breaks when copying text into the editor

Sarah from Tamm Capital Group

Industry: Government Relations

Email Marketing on Steroids!

We switched from Constant Contact to Delivera and immediately saw our open rates jump. The options of design for your email are endless and completely customization which allows for our readers to easily read and navigate - getting our message across easily. For the back-end, I highly recommend going into the Delivera to learn how to use the software. It is very detailed and complex - but it is what makes your email your own. Customer support is always quick to respond. They can come to you (if possible), hop on a call or have you come in as soon as possible.

Pros

Complete Customization, Quick & helpful customer support

Cons

Complex back-end - recommend training

Joel from Indianapolis Indians

Happy with new provider

We are excited to enter our second year with Delivra. Last season we simplified our overall email operations. The features and functionality are much simpler than our previous provider. Looking forward to implementing a full year of Clickstream to track revenue and ticket sales. Also hope to get our automated pre/post game emails off the ground.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

working with integration with ticket provider has been challenging

Bob from Peptides International

Excellent customer support

Whenever I have had issues, and let's face it all software will at sometime, Delivra's customer support is extremely responsive. That's not to say I have had to call them very often (it's just that we have some special characters that we use), it's just when you do, you know that they'll respond promptly!

Pros

Generally easy to use

Cons

Needs subscript and superscript functions

Stephanie from Bellman-Melcor, LLC

Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy to use email marketing software!

Delivra is easy to use whether your email marketing campaigns are large or small. I have been a Delivra customer for 6 years and during that time they have become incredibly versatile in order that no matter what kind of campaign you are designing, Delivra has a send option for you. They offer thorough and robust reporting functions that allow you to see the impact of your campaigns over time. I would recommend Delivra to anyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned marketing professional; it is flexible enough to be an appropriate solution for any size company.

Pros

It is easy to use and they update the software regularly to be competitive with other providers. They have extensive tools for help and learning. Their customer service team is friendly and helpful as well.

Denise from Purdue College of Health and Human Sciences

Director of Communications

We have been using Delivra for 6 years. There have been a lot of updates made to the product over this time, and while we receive e-mail messages about these updates and are invited to attend online seminars, it would be nice to receive a phone call or visit from someone at Delivra just to personally check in with us and see how we are using the product. I am certain we are not using it to it's fullest capabilities. As a customer for more than five years, it just seems like someone would want to check in with us on a personal level

Pros

It's a great way to send out messages for a relatively low cost. I also like being able to see who opened the message and if they clicked on any of the links in the message, forwarded the message, etc.

Cons

I don't find it to be as intuitive as I would like it to be (for creating messages, generating or reading reports, etc.)

Lynn from Three Rivers Running Company

Very Happy with Delivra

We started using Delivra about 2 years ago and have been happy with the software. We typically send out a few newsletters a month and Delivra makes the process simple and efficient. For a small, locally owned business, being in contact with our customers is vital. Delivra is perfect for what we need.

Pros

Ease of use Saved templates Pre made templates Customer support Seamless integration into our website Good designs and layouts Segmenting capabilities

Cons

One issue I had recently is that once I uploaded a segment of emails, I wasn't able to open that segment up to see who has been added to it.

Tori from Marian University

Delivra really delivers!

Delivra has the features and the functionality and still maintains a reasonably-priced product. I've used many other email platforms and Delivra is so easy to use! My internal customers are happy and so am I. We're thrilled we made the switch.

Pros

The ease of use and how simple it is to get started.

Cons

This is being really picky, but more customization options for cell groups.

Megan from Schmidt Associates

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Email Marketing

Delivra's customer service sets them apart from other email marketing providers. Some of the design features you don't regularly use and can be tricky to figure out. It always looks intuitive when they show you, but can be a bit difficult to figure out. When we ask for help, they are response and helpful with all matters.

Pros

Local firm to us. Lots of reporting options - way more in my experience than with Constant Contact.

Cons

The drag and drop editor is great, but the preview doesn't always match what you have designed and the little nuances can be confusing to figure out.

Alison from Greater Louisville Inc.

Delivra Review 1/17/17

Our staff really enjoys the customizable templates in Delivra and the ability to segment lists to reach the right people every time.

Erin from McNamara Florist

Delivra Keeps Getting Better

Delivra was a good solution to our needs. They have a lot of capabilities and opportunities to reach your audience. They are always in touch with their clients about what's improving/changing and it appears they are always adding new things to make the email process easier.

Pros

I like the automation tools and split testing. It's great for setting a campaign and then letting the software do the work for you.

Cons

Sometimes the draft view and the test email view do not match up correctly and it causes a little extra time to get it to look just right.

Courtney from Indiana State University

Great! not amazing

Delivra has been very helpful in our search for an email automation system. Some things have been more difficult than others.

Pros

It allows for much more tracking statistics.

Cons

The difficulty in transferring data (email lists) and unsubscribes.

We will be implementing Delivra in a few months and I'm so excited to use it.

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The drag and drop format is so user-friendly. The staff is great, too. They walk you through everything from the sales pitch, to the training, design, integration, and implementation. I couldn't ask for more.

Cons

They have automated email reminders if you don't respond to their staff within two days regardless of whether or not you tell them you will not be able to respond for a longer period of time. It's a little annoying, but I understand the purpose of the reminders and appreciate them.

m. from CEB

a stalwart supporter

Delivra has been our email service provider for many years. They have supported us in our many changes, and technical support response time is excellent They now have many email creation options available for the varying levels of expertise which their customers may have.

Pros

Easy to use, fast.

Nelly from Molds Unlimited Inc

Industry: Machinery

We LOVE Delivra

I love how easy Delivra is to use, I can choose from multiple templates. Delivra has great customer service, any questions or concerns i have are taken care of almost immediately. Thanks Delivra Team!

Pros

Cons

Wish there were more variety of fonts

Josh from Fort Wayne Komets

Deliver makes email easy!

Using Delivra has certainly helped us increase the results of our email marketing campaigns. It's easy to use and is a perfect fit for our business. If I get stuck on anything or have an idea for something but am not sure how to do it, Delivra is just a phone call away and eager to help. Thank you!

Pros

It's user friendly.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve for some of the features, but nothing that we couldn't get help with.

Jordan from Nenni and Associates

Customer support is the best

I am still working through the system but everything seems to be what we need right now. What I really like is the customized customer support for our account. Samantha is there when I have a question and she is quick to respond with a solution, and I have dealt with Lisa a lot in technical support who is very detailed and helpful in her assistance. I appreciate this most with Delivra

Pros

the customer support, the ease of importing contacts, the ease of creating mailings

Cons

the templates can be frustrating because the graphics don't always appear correctly when tested, and the undo function is a great idea however it doesn't undo my last action but rather since i last saved - this is a problem if i haven't saved it for a few minutes then i can't redo to at least get the rest of my work back.

Best email product I have worked with

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to customize more easily than other programs I have worked with before. The customer service has been a delight to work with. I appreciate it is real people who are in our country and full understand what I am dealing with.

Cons

It can be hard to learn, but easy once you got it.

Hannah from Office360

Delivra Review

So far my experience with Delivra has been wonderful. Anytime I have a question for Samantha she is always quick to respond and help out. I love the addition of the drag & drop editor. Being able to segment some of my lists is great too when we go through new customer acquisitions.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use, once you get a consistent template it's just simply switching out content. I also love the analytics, having them emailed to me is super helpful and reminds me to go in and check how our mailings are doing.

Meaghan from Avalon Flooring

Great Product for Our Needs

Overall we like Delivra. Easy integration with our website for email collection and automated messages. Building campaigns is fairly easy and intuitive and reporting is fair.

Scott from MSKTD & Associates

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Company. Great Product.

Our company has been using Delivra for all of marketing emails for a little over a year now. The interface is super user friendly and allows us to create beautiful, engaging emails quickly and easily. The data we are able to collect through Delivra after every mailing allows us to make educated marketing decisions which is priceless. Their customer services is also of the highest quality. I would recommend Delivra to anyone looking for a new and effective email marketing service.

Pros

I love the user friendly interface and the excellent customer support that comes with it.

Cons

I do not have any real cons to talk about. I guess I would say to keep adding more features to the email builder so there are always new and different ways to create content.

tommy from tom gibbs chevrolet

Great Product for a Great Price!

delivra has allowed us to send and track very high quality messages to our core customer group. it is one of the most efficient tools we use in our digital ad strategy

Pros

ease of use, great tools to track ad effectiveness

Cons

i wish we could import single contacts at a time as opposed to bulk uploading csv lists

excellent email marketing tool

Pros

an application very easy to use with a very comfortable interface and has a support team helpful at all times. excellent application to automate processes with emails and good functionality from a programming and segmentation perspective. has very dynamic and fully customizable content

Cons

it is difficult to see something negative this application although perhaps for some companies this software could be expensive

Darren from PinPoint Perks

Delivra Customer Response

Delivra has been a great service that our company has used for the past few years. It has allowed us to easily reach our thousands of area residents with our service. The ease of use, not only on our end, but for our recipients as well in accessing & clicking through the included links in our emails has been wonderful.

Pros

Easy to use for the most part & pretty reliable in it's execution of each email campaign.

Cons

Occasional 'hicucps' in how to do something but customer service was there to help.

Matt from Verge

Delivra Takes the Frustration Out of Email Marketing

We've grown our relationship with Delivra over the past year and a half because it's been so easy to use and because they have awesome customer service. We use a lot of their tools to test emails and engage our community of event attendees, customers, and clients.

Pros

Great customer service

Lisa from Henri's Cloud Nine

Great service for the price

I've used several email marketing platforms for our business, each with varying success, but I've never had a problem with Delivra. Once you learn the ins and outs of it, it's easy to use and train others to use. Some features in the UI are not always intuitive, but customer service is always super friendly and quick to help.

Pros

American owned company, quick and friendly customer service, easy to use interface for the most part

Terri from 301 Interactive Marketing

Good ROI with Delivera

We switched to Delivera about 8 months ago and have been happy with the results. We feel like our open rates are higher than with the previous platform. The usability takes more getting used to than I thought it would, but that said, the support from Delivera is very good. Now that I am used to the system, I am happy with it.

Pros

Support and open rates

Cons

I think some improvements could be made in usability.

Peter from Neva Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Delivra is Phenomenal

Delivra has amazing products and even more amazing implementation services, support and training. I strongly recommend utilization of Delivra for email marketing.

Pros

Ease of use, strong functionality

Cons

No cons

Erin from McNamara Florist

Local company that brings you in for training is outstanding

Pros

Very customizable even if you aren't coding an email. You can still get the look you are trying to achieve. They are constantly updating and adding new features.

Cons

Although it's easy to use there are several features that seem somewhat overwhelming. However, they send out tutorial videos and updates regularly.

Destiny from EMT

Delivera Is a Great Tool

Ive been using delivera for a while now and it is very easy to use. It allows me to customize my mailings and import content seamlessly.

Danielle from Blue Water Area Chamber

New to the software

I like the layout and the design specific for us. I like the ease of creating the email itself. The only thing that made me nervous was the actual emailing. With our membership changing on a sometimes daily basis, most times I will upload a new email/contact list. When I did this for the first time, I felt like I had no assurance that I did it right, and that it was going to actually send to everyone. I had to wait and see if it went out for when I scheduled it. So I would just suggest finding a way to make sure that new users are completely confirmed in everything that goes on.

Courtney from Indiana State University

Beautifully designed emails - process of information transfer can be difficult

Delivra has great customer service, everyone is delightful to work with. They design great, quality emails and are willing to adapt as needed. The only thing we would change is the transfer of information (names, emails) from our CRM to them. Overall, is a great software service that fills a gap in our email needs and allows us better data tracking information.

Pros

The data tracking and design abilities

Cons

The transfer of information (names and emails) to delivra from CRM. It is a very manual process

Conrad from Capzool

Fast and easy software for email automation

Pros

Very easy to use software. Delivra equipped our team with the tools we needed for sending out automated emails.

Cons

It is very hard to find anything I dislike about this software. I guess if I ever find one I will make sure to update.

Gina from Feast, inc.

Great product - user friendly

Pros

Very user friendly, runs well, speed is typically good, includes many features that are not included with other softwares

Cons

Can be pricey for companies with small marketing budgets, not always the most efficient for certain types of businesses

SaraJane from 301 Interactive Marketing LLC

Only Good Experiences

Overall I give Delivera a 4 star rating. I believe it's extremely reasonably priced and I've never had a bad experience with customer service. Truly the customer support is outstanding and so fast!

Pros

Customer service and price

Cons

It could be a little bit more user friendly

Taylor from Harshaw Trane

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Love Delivra!

We have really enjoyed the flexibility that comes with building eblasts and campaigns. We have also had great customer service - whenever we have had a question we've gotten a quick response. Overall it's a great product and a great team.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

takes some getting used to

Jeremy from CS LLC

Easy to use, but for the good reasons

Pros

I only tested Delivra, switching to another service due to a small email list to save on costs. I really liked the interface though, albeit not being very modern, and I found it extremely easy to use. Will definitely consider switching back and giving it another chance.

Cons

If you want a modern startup-y interface, Delivra is a bit behind.

Don from Camptown, Inc.

Great Platform

Very pleased with the new drop and drag editor. Very intuitive and easy to use. In no time you can make professional looking announcements and e-newsletters. The reporting is very useful to evaluate how your mailings are preforming. The entire team at Delivra has been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros

Ease of use