• Pros

• "I like the fact that we can gather somewhat accurate information on a candidate's personal contact. Being able to keep that information in project lists is helpful as well. "

• "Exceptionally accurate capture of contact information!!"

• "I am on the phone with prospects everyday. This software allows me the ability to have the correct information about the person I'm speaking with, in a quick and simple fashion. "

• Cons

• "I don't really know what else they offer. I have had sales people contact me in the past, but I don't really understand the value."

• "The interface can be a bit bland, software can be a bit confusing."

• "Would like to see more marketing tutorials for Zoho and Capture."

Browse DMS Capture Reviews

Josh from RecruitMilitary

Great Tool

The customer support has been phenomenal.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to capture contact and account data from almost any website enrich it and export it directly into Salesforce is amazing.

Cons

It is a Chrome Based browser plugin so users randomly need to uninstall and reinstall sometimes.

Reasons for Choosing DMS Capture

We were already Ringlead users so it just made sense.

Danielle from The Encompass Group

Viewpoint of a frequent user

Overall, Capture has allowed us to get in contact with candidates who normally we wouldn't have been able to reach. This has greatly increased our ability to be consultative with our clients and fill roles.

Pros

Cons

There are only a few things I do not like about the software. In the process of parsing in candidates, there can be some bugs on LinkedIn's side. After that, enriching a large number of candidates can take a while, and sometimes the contact information is incorrect, which has lead to some awkward conversations.

Lindsay from Seismic

Integrations are A+

Love it, I use it everyday. Very easy to maneuver through - just wish it could be more accurate at some times.

Pros

I like how this integrates with linkedIn navigator b/c this is where i spend 80% of my time prospecting & it makes it VERY convenient to be able to stay on that site and pull in the information I need

Cons

I'm not sure if I use the software to it's fullest capabilities, but I do find it to pull the wrong email/phone nubers more often that not. Like if I was capturing a prospect that is ~6 mnths into a new role at a new organization, I wouldn't be able to pull the most up to date contact information. Again, I'm not sure if this is how I'm using it or the software itself Cost - I have 0 insight into how much we pay b/c im just an end user - that's why I left those sections blank.

Response from RingLead

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the feedback. If you are finding data quality an issue, you can plug different data enrichment sources into it. However, most enrichment databases won't have updated contact info for some time after a job change. Capture allows you to use any data vendor of your choice :)

Nick from Seismic

Great tool!

Overall, it's my favorite prospecting tool.

Pros

The ability to not leave my normal prospecting workflows when on Linkedin, and the ability to export directly to SFDC

Cons

The thing I like least is that it can pull in old emails if they are already in the CRM vs the new company prospects are at.

Jim from Gulf Energy Informaton

Industry: Oil & Energy

If you're in sales and hate data entry get Capture right away!

Capture makes entering new accounts, clients, and leads very quick and painless. The SalesForce process of setting up a new account and then adding a new contact used to take me 15-20 minutes. Now I can do it in 3-5 minutes... with no data errors! For a salesperson, this is a must-have program.

Pros

When our company started using SalesForce I quickly realized that to get the most out of it I would need to up my data entry game. I tried every program I could find that would automate getting new contacts and leads into SalesForce. Capture was the best back then and has remained the best since.

Cons

The only real con is the pricing. When they changed their pricing (a HUGE increase) I immediately went out to find a cheaper alternative. I spent about a week checking out the competition. In the end, I came back to Capture because there is no substitute.

valerie from DSI

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Works well with Sales Force

I use it daily and find it extremely helpful in getting contacts into sales force. I works as expected 95% of the time. The exceptions are in pulling current information vs older info, sometimes it's how linkedin shows the information. I can fix what ever I see wrong prior to importing. Over all I like it.

Pros

It gathers all the info I need from the linkedin profile and allows me to import it to Sales Force.

Cons

It makes you log in multiple times, and will drop the connection with Sales Force

Kevin from EnterpriseDB

Industry: Computer Networking

Capture Review

Pros

The product is easy to use and is better than any other tool I know of to gather ACCURATE information. It helps greatly in terms of delivering the information I need. This is the first company I have used it with and will always keep the product in mind in the future.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of at this time which is a 'con' about the software. I had no idea it existed before this job. Wish I had before, if anything !

Katie from Seismic

Capture Review

The ability to find prospect's phone numbers. I would give capture 3.5 out of 5 stars

Pros

Tool is helpful in finding cell phone numbers that otherwise would be unattainable. Very Convenient to be able to upload contacts directly to salesforce

Cons

The quality of the phone numbers is lacking. There are times when I am unknowingly calling prospect's spouses or children.

Its okay - not the greatest

Ringlead capture is helpful if you;ve got nothing else to help you. Would not be my first choice though.

Pros

Useful in getting phone numbers to help with prospecting and cold calling

Cons

Emails are often incorrect and mobile numbers arent always reliable. Premium enrichment credits are used up even before you know if there is a mobile number to be captured.

Matt from Nexum Inc

Amazing

Cant wait to continue to use it

Pros

I loved how quick it was to get what I needed with no delay.

Cons

Sometimes the information is in accurate

Bill from Nexum Inc.

Capture 3.0 | The Next Generation

Capture is a great tool that assists in prospecting efforts in conjunction with LinkedIn/Navigator. While it is a bit clunkly as an add on tool/plugin. It saves a lot of time from having to manually update opportunities, new contacts and new accounts. In short this tool is a time SAVER for those who have less time to prospect. Also- your able to store 1000 contacts at any given time, this is nice simply to fall back on/ remind you of older contacts (when prospecting).

Pros

The best feature is the ability to be able to convert a contact into a lead. This accomplishes a few things, saves time and allows me to created the account, opportunity and contact all in one action (more or less). Given my job is extremely heavy on prospecting time saving steps like these help immensely.

Cons

I get the impression I'm only using capture to 50% of its potential. I wish features jumped out at you a bit more. The condensed screen (although you can alter it) isn't the most streamlined user friendly tool out there. I keep finding a lot of duplicates, which adds another step of scrubbing.

October 2015

Stephanie from CompTIA

October 2015

Capture for Zoho has been a HUGE win for our team and clients!!

Stumbled across Capture almost 2 years ago and fell in love with the platform. Realizing it was only integrated with a few select CRMs at the time and being a Zoho Alliance Partner, decided we HAD TO HAVE this tool for ZCRM!! Capture is NOW available as a Chrome plugin for Zoho CRM with development in progress for Zoho Recruit too!! Capture allows users in sales, marketing, talent acquisition to pull lead and contact information into Zoho from anywhere on the internet. Whether you are profiling contacts on LinkedIn or directly from a corporate website, Capture is built to scrape tons of detailed information making the collection of Leads a breeze. And now with the new integration, you can import the information right into your database!!

Pros

Exceptionally accurate capture of contact information!!

Cons

Would like to see more marketing tutorials for Zoho and Capture.

It does what we intended it to do

Pros

We use the software through an integration in Salesforce and it lets us know if we are creating duplicate entries

Kirstin from Keyfactor

Capture Excellence

Capture helps me to get leads uploaded into Salesforce in a very effortless manner.

Pros

Cons

From time to time, the information is lacking things like phone numbers or email addresses. Other times that platform is extremely slow.

Angela from ARES Project Management LLC

Industry: Information Services

Easy Integration with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Nav

I am quite pleased with this sales tool, and would recommend for any Sales or Business Development team.

Pros

The most important element when choosing Capture was the integration functionality with SF and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Capture saves me loads of time because it can easily grab leads from LinkedIn, "capture" lead data, and then easily create the lead in Salesforce.

Cons

The one thing I would like to see improvements on with Capture is a higher percentage of emails address accuracy.

Easily find information in bulk or one off

I think it's a great way to get the information you need.

Pros

The flexibility to collect information from a bulk perspective or a one off

Cons

Lots of features to understand. You have to become familiar with the system

Meghan from Seismic

Overall I like it, and would recommend if you're looking for contact info.

Pros

It gets numbers that other companies and services like this can't. It also makes it really easy to get prospects into Salesforce

Cons

It often (maybe twice a month or so) stops working for us, which is inconvenient. Sometimes I'll "premium enrich" a contact and nothing will be found and it still uses up one of my credits. Sometimes It'll pull out wrong numbers so you have to be prepared for that when using those numbers to call.

Chris from RingLead

Capture Great for Prospecting

Overall experience is good. There are some bugs but it allows me to prospect much easier.

Pros

I love the ease of use to find contact data on my target prospects then how I’m quickly able to get them into Salesforce

Cons

The implementation process was a bit complex getting it fully integrated the way we wanted to with Salesforce

Transition made easier

Pros

Very intuitive platform, made the transition from a different system to Capture incredibly easy! Almost mind blowing how *much* easier Capture is as compared to other software used for similar purposes, and those had less functionalities!

Cons

I would love a little more automation, where in the software would automatically update the contacts pulled in via the system with contact info on a regular cadence (every 3 months or something).

Hermon from Rise People

Great tool

My overall experience was great

Pros

Provided great insight regarding people within the organization

Cons

The integration over to salesforce was fine, however Im not sure if it would integrate with other CRMs

Ringlead - providing quality programs for years

We are solving our growing need to gather information on people in certain industries at a large rate, all while doing it efficiently.

Pros

We were looking around and shopping the market, testing different email capture softwares and websites after using older programs for years, and landed at Capture. Capture gathers all the data we need to nurture leads for sales and marketing.

Cons

The interface can be a bit bland, software can be a bit confusing.

Gabrielle from Matterport

Industry: Photography

Easy to use and makes the job more effecient

Pros

It speeds up the process! Being able to quickly capture leads on LinkedIn and export them to SalesForce is a huge bonus and makes my job more effecient.

Cons

Sometimes the data is incorrect and there have been a few occasions that the emails have been incorrect as well.

LUKE from Seismic

Ease of use/integrations

Easy to use, great information on tap, good tech stack integrations for efficient data transfer

Pros

Really like that it is straight forward to use. I have used other tools similar, and much prefer Capture. Allowing you to select multiple contacts to get information on, then directly import in Salesforce is a great feature and much prefer it to a previously used tool called Lusha.

Cons

Sometimes the HQ information for companies is wrong. Not the biggest issue and sometimes it's tricky to get the right information/present the right information for global companies with lots of offices.

Roberto from Cheetah Digital

Nice tool. Needs to improve name fields for French and Spanish

It's a good experience, data quality can be improved.

Pros

It's easy to use, syncs directly to Salesforce, it tells you if the contact is already in your CRM.

Cons

The name fields are not adapted to French and Spanish markets. In Spain people generally have two last names, and two names. When capturing this is not recognised and has to be changed manually. For France there are similar problems.

Linda from Repay

This system is awesome

Step by step friendly.

Pros

I am new to capture. I absolutely love this for my tools of searching and the sales process.

Cons

I have no cons at this time. The software is great.

Zachary from Splunk

Zachs Review

Good

Pros

How well it gets mobile numbers and the speed

Cons

Clunky UI makes it cumbersome at times to navigate

Steve from Talend

Great for prospecting

Pros

Being able to search and capture the necessary contact information was super helpful.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit clunky in terms of use.

marcelo from Matterport

Time saver to achieve KPIs

My overall experience with Capture 3.0 is positive I think is a unique and powerful tool to help you with the outbound leads.

Pros

Capture 3.0 helps me to achieve easily my weekly outsource lead target. It automatizes the process of bulky import to salesforce which can be a headache if it's manual.

Cons

I had several problems with importing leads from a particular website which is this one [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Derek from Seismic

Reviewing Capture

I love it because it helps get cell phone numbers. From time to time the cell phones will be wrong but oh well.

Pros

How it gets cell phones numbers easier than Discovery Org.

Cons

How it glitches and keeps logging me out even though I click "remember info" and how it keeps saying "need to login to Salesforce" even though I just lcick cancel and it still works.

ANDREW from Talend

Happy with Capture

I think it's great for overall business, would definitely recommend using it to other friends in sales and other organizations

Pros

Being able to get some numbers that i was unable to find before, and personal emails helped generate more prospecting efforts

Cons

was a little buggy and constantly made me sign in which made it a little slower than i would have liked

Paul from Digital Ink, LLC

Easy automation

I am fairly new to using Capture, but my experience has benefited greatly by it's ease of use and quality of sourced data.

Pros

Capture is an essential tool that conveniently brings automation in qualifying the missing details for leads with minimal data straight from LinkedIn.

Cons

The software seems to prefer sourcing data from the united states.

ELLEN from Talend

Just Don't

Pros

Chrome extension, easy learning curve,

Cons

Just an inefficient product that requires too many steps to get the job done.

Christopher from Seismic

Capterra Sales Review

At first it was good but overtime I stopped using it as much. If I had more training on it and understood what its full capabilities were then it would be a better overall experience.

Pros

I like the Chrome Plugin/Extension, very easy to find and get going when needed

Cons

It wasn't the best at finding Prospects emails if they weren't listed already on their LinkedIn Profile

Tate from Grow.com