Drag Software Reviews

Drag Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic."
  • icon"The UI is nice and clean too. New and great features are added often."
  • icon"I like the most the style like Trello and the possibility to use the extension like a CRM to help sales."
  • icon"I felt a bit uncomfortable with the design. I was afraid of losing my emails."
  • icon"My initial purchase was for a year upfront. After a few months I stopped using the software."
  • icon"As soon as I got the email, I got in touch with support for a refund on the product as its no longer needed. Sadly, they have taken the money and are refusing a refund."

Browse all Drag Reviews

• Have you used Drag and would like to share your experience with others?

Fernando

Enhanced focus and peace of mind

I'm tackling most of the tasks than arrive to me through mail using Drag. Some of my mails become tasks in my external app, which I keep using (because not all of my tasks come from my mail, and I need a way to manage these ones), but Drag definitely helps me managing the tasks that come through my mail by (a) avoiding the overhead of translating many mails to tasks, and (b) allowing me to open my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance.

Pros

The most noticeable improvement has been opening my mail and knowing instantly what's going on at a glance, which frees resources in my mind (peace of mind, what a treasure!) Besides that, I use the GTD method to organize my tasks. Every day I process my inbox following GTD's algorithm: 1. If something takes less than 2 minutes, I do it and archive the mail. 2. If I can delegate it, I do it and either archive the mail or put it in Doing, to follow it up. 3. If I want to do it, I move it to "Doing". This is an improvement over having just a list of tasks outside of my mail, because a lot of mails don't need to become tasks in an external app, and can be managed more easily with Drag, which reduces significantly the overhead of having to create tasks and follow up somewhere else, besides avoiding having to switch between between apps (from tasks to mail, etc), simplifying my workflow and increasing my productivity.

Cons

I haven't found any opportunity cost so far in using Drag. I miss some functionalities, though. Mainly, I miss a way to defer mails I don't want to pay attention to now until a later date. This functionality already exists in Google's Inbox Mail App and I need it because it's one of the steps of the GTD's algorithm I mentioned before.

Sahr

Drag is a lifesaver for my inbox and gave me the ability to get things done more productively.

This software has helped me streamline my email process and not forget about the emails that have not received a response (whether that's on my end or the other party). It's has allowed for less work to fall through the cracks and for less prospective, current, or future business to be lost.

Pros

Before Drag, my inbox was a mess. I would not have any proper method of keeping track of emails and it got to the point where things fell through the cracks which amounted to lost business. What I like most about Drag is that it resembles kanban boards that I'm familiar with in the software space and it gives me a good means to make sure that emails don't get forgotten about. I also like how it seamlessly integrates into your email using the Chrome extension and doesn't require any additional onboarding steps. Usually, the problem with bringing on new software is that it is too laborious to integrate it into your daily routine. That's not the case with Drag. With the toggle of a button, you can switch it on and off at your discretion, as well.

Cons

One of my email inboxes has over 11,000 emails. I found that integrating Drag with that particular email really slowed things down when it came to website speed. This is more mismanagement on my part and it's my goal to reduce the number of emails I have in that inbox so that I can actually use Drag. In addition, Drag doesn't currently allow you to customize the labels on the kanban board or add any additional steps. To my understanding, this is a feature that they hope to launch in the future, however.

Edward

Industry: Photography

Unethical Practice

The app maybe good but their business ethics are shameful.

Pros

The software itself was ok but ultimately I decided not to carry on with it.

Cons

Buyers beware. My initial purchase was for a year upfront. After a few months I stopped using the software.... all fine. I did the trial, and thought I could get some use from it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case so I was not minded to renew. 12 months down and I get an email stating I have subscribed for another year with invoice details. Obviously I did not want this to happen, and what with watching my events business go up in flames thanks to Covid and all the implications that brings, the renewal date had sailed passed me. As soon as I got the email, I got in touch with support for a refund on the product as its no longer needed. Sadly, they have taken the money and are refusing a refund. No remorse, no sympathy. Utterly reprehensible.

Response from DragApp

Hi Edward, it's a shame to hear that you were not happy with our services. As communicated to you previously, Drag is a subscription business, which means that, unless the subscriber cancels the subscription before the end of the billing cycle (which has not been done in your case), a new billing cycle is automatically initiated. This is the standard model in software as a service and I'm sorry if it wasn't clear for you. Our terms and conditions are publicly available at: https://dragapp.com/terms. We are happy to support you with other enquiries.

Replied February 2021

Mazyar M.

The Solution for Inbox Confusion

Pros

Drag is intuitive, easy to use, and most importantly, visual. All necessary features to turn my daily e-mail torrent into meaningful action. The first step in that process is to organize messages into a hierarchy before reviewing and assign each one. Drag does this right away by letting me sort my messages by importance, subject, whatever I want. The key is the clear visualization.

Cons

While a great product, Drag is still developing. At the moment, it doesn't appear to sort messages by criteria, so I am still doing that by hand. In addition, the column structure (which works great) can easily stretch past your screen real estate. This means a lot of sideways scrolling. I would like to be able to collapse columns or stack them in order to keep the action on a single screen. But I'll bet they play on making such changes in the future.

Lake

Effectively reduces time spent between email & closing sales.

Streamlined processing incoming and follow up affairs. Effectively eliminated a secondary task manager.

Pros

Drag intuitively allows us to take a plethora of email from multiple accounts that have multiple timelines expectations deliverables sort delegate and follow up without leaving our email environment. We have eliminated the use of a secondary redundant task management tool thanks to Drag.

Cons

This may be a Drag item or a Gmail item we would like to see the ability to identify which user on a shared item has added a specfic tag. When we have multiple people touching the same drag task it would sometimes be beneficial to be able to see the specific tags that specific users have attached. As we have team universal tags and custom user tags as part of our ability to pull and sort account information.

Angela

Love this app

I have multiple email addresses coming into the same inbox because I don't want to have multiple accounts open at the same time. This product really helps me to keep it all together so I can be much more efficient with my time.

Pros

I love what it does period. I can get a great overview of my tasks and can name my columns what I need to name them. It takes the place of having to get out of Gmail to add these into different applications. Their customer support is AMAZING. I just love the direction they are heading in.

Cons

They have had some bugs here and there but for a new product I expect that. There is some functionality that I know they are working on adding so I am looking forward to this.

Matheus

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

Pros

What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life. Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

Cons

For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Stacy

Stay organized and keep your calendar with ease.

Organization, ease of use, quick visual cues and ability to see where things are.

Pros

Keeping me organized is a challenge and a necessary evil. I work for 8 different companies and have my own business. All of it needs organized quick, easy, and in a visually recognizable way. Drag does all of that ane more. Dragging cards/information from one place to another without having to learn lots of steps and organizing my inbox in a visual way has helped my organization.

Cons

It doesn't have all of the integrations I would like (yet), so I can't use it to my personal maximum choice of integration with other software I use daily.

Eric Quinn

I have been using Drag for quite some time now and am really enjoying it.

Pros

I like that it allows me to create order out my inbox in a more robust way than just tags or folders and can be set up in a flow for the way that I work. My Inbox can get pretty unruly, so to have a tool that integrates into gmail and allows me to handle things where I spend most of my time is fantastic. It really takes the Gmail experience up to the next level.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile app so that I could carry the experience across my work environments, but I am assuming this is in the works and will be made available in the not too distant future.

André

Been using it from the start and really helps my email management

Easy email management. Make to do lists and prioritize tasks straight from you email.

Pros

Light-weighted. Simple but great tool to manage your emails as "to do list" and prioritize tasks. You can turn in on/off on a click of a button.

Cons

As it is a fairly new software, some features some bugs appear here and there (nothing major) and some features are still in development.

Sam

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Went for something else

It was ok. The support team was actually quite slow to respond and I'd already removed the extension and gone with something else before they came back to me. Perhaps if they were quicker to troubleshoot I would have stayed with the tool.

Pros

Great user interface and fairly intuitive tool. Looks really clean and well built. Quick load times.

Cons

I like to filter and archive emails A LOT. Annoyingly if you archive an email it disappears from the Kanban if you haven't asked support to switch this feature off. This was not clear and frustrated me, hence the switch to something helse.

Response from DragApp

Hey Sam, I'm really sorry our team was offline when you left a question in our live chat. Still, we must point out that out 4 hour response time (for a question that was left outside of our working hours) is still below average for companies in our space! It's a shame that you've changed your mind in such a small period of time. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help. Best, Drag Success Team

Replied March 2021

Cody

More People Need to Know About Drag!

I can't really imagine using Gmail without Drag now, having used it for over a year. This is especially true for companies that utilize Shared Inboxes and Groups - the collaboration functionality is top-notch. We can basically incorporate project management practices & tools directly into Gmail, as opposed to having a separate tool in another platform.

Pros

The functionality for Shared Inboxes & Groups is excellent. The Kanban inbox style with notes, attachments, internal tagging, and automations to auto-sort email has boosted our team's productivity massively. Our company gets a massive volume of email in our shared inboxes each day, and prior to implementing Drag, emails were sometimes lost or responses were slow. Organization and lack of automation was to blame - Drag has fixed that.

Cons

Though it is very rare, every so often there will be a new back-end update to Gmail which sometimes would cause Drag to glitch out. The Drag team usually anticipates these rollouts and there is no issue, but twice in the past year or so we've encountered an issue. That said, they have always fixed it very quickly, same-day.

Great product & great support team

- Streamlined workflow - Cost saved with reduction of other softwares - More transparency with the team - Better responses times to Customers with no lost exchanges

Pros

Drag has had a huge impact on mine and the teams' daily activity. It has meant we can remove tools which were contributing to a hefty sales stack and we will now use Drag and it's features to manage: - Sales - Customer Support - Project Management As fantastic as the product is, a big big win for me has been how responsive the team is. Not once have I experienced Customer Support like I do with Drag.

Cons

No big complaints from me. The team works hard to resolve any bugs and communicate this with me as a user.

Ben

Absolute Time Saver and More!

I have saved a lot of time with this software and plan to role it out company wide. With so many tasks that are segmented or incremental within our company, this is perfect for looking at what we do from a high level and know exactly what needs to be done next!

Pros

This has been the biggest help for me during end of month invoice processing. Now that I have the ability to use as many rows as possible to keep organized, I have shaved at least a full eight hours off of this monthly task and I have been able to spend more time on other important items.

Cons

The only part of this software that I dislike, has to be that it didn't come out sooner, other than that, everything is spot on and a huge time saver and money maker!

Great if you want Trello inside Gmail and Email Automation

Drag has become an important part of my business to help me automate and collaborate with my team.

Pros

I like the email templates and email sequencing. It allows me to follow up with people automatically and I can use my time very efficiently.

Cons

I can be a bit buggy sometimes, but the support has been very good and communicative with me in resolving issues.

Reasons for choosing Drag

Pricing, features, and support.

Response from DragApp

Thanks! We love supporting our customers and love the way they keep us motivated to improve our product and services day after day :D

Replied February 2021

Drag provide a great way to collaborate on gmail in an agile way.

Kanban is a visual that helps our team process and organize to reach inbox zero.

Pros

Kanban is a great visual for planning and knocking out email in an agile way. Drag is a must for me and my team. The staff at Drag are working hard to continuously add new features at a fast pace. Keep it up Drag!

Cons

Nothing! We absolutely love this product. I would love to see a mobile app if possible. This would provide the ability to crush email on the fly!

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very minimalist.

efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

Pros

i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on. It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails. The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section. I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

Cons

It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version. It only works with chrome.