• Pros

• "Great service I always get help whenever I need assistance and with professional manner and understanding.I like this company "

• "Great quality, user-friendly, simple to manage, organize in a lamp, repeat good content, save to library, promote your content and much more."

• "I love the fact that based on keywords I have set up, I can get articles in my inbox for me to review and understand. Saved a lot of time searching on google. Great tool"

• Cons

• "I wish more was given in the plans, like more posts per day and more social accounts. This would offer more value for the monthly fee. "

• "variety of topics is narrow. like its difficult to get some niche topics. some sub topics under broader topics would be a good idea"

• "The sheer amount of content I can find can be quite difficult to sift through."

Browse DrumUp Reviews

Sarah from TheDesigNative.com

It's a quick way to find and share the latest in industry expertise without an exhausting search

Ease of quick-sharing quality information, instant access to a broad spectrum of relevant industry topics, options for both shallow and deep dives into news related to my profession, and riveting headlines.

Pros

It finds and presents quality content, which I can then share with colleagues and my network. In the process, I learn new things as well. There is also a broad spectrum of topics, with no shortage of reputed sources and trending hot-button issues as well.

Cons

I honestly don't currently have any qualms with it. I suppose there is always room to grow, though. I would love a monthly report of new software and technology releases relevant to what I do, to help me stay up to date on things that could help me better and more efficiently do my job, especially when I'm between industry conferences and there is a lull in new options being handed to me.

Anna from Hire Bloggers

The only tool I use for Twitter curation

Overall, love the tool and I've been using it for a couple of years now. I think it's also one of the most affordable ones.

Pros

I love the easiness of the tool and its price. You can quickly fill up your Twitter feed with useful content. It automatically finds content based on your topic choices. The main reason why I use the tool is the "Repeat post" option, i.e. Twitter scheduling feature allowing you to schedule the same tweet to go live as many as 30 times in the future (I usually select 3-5 times). That's how I make sure more of my Twitter audience sees it. Drumup automatically finds the spots in your schedule where these tweets should get published. Saves a ton of time! One-click scheduling is awesome!

Cons

Nothing in particular comes to mind given I use this tool for specific purposes and it does the job well... The only thing: Its analytics section contains ALL your posts, not just those I did through Drumup which is a bit of a clutter. I have no idea how to filter the analytics by only those published through Drumup...

Reasons for Switching to DrumUp

Drumup is easier to use and has fewer features which is perfect for my personal purposes.

Response from DrumUp

Replied August 2019

thank you Anna!

David from The Spring Inn

Works well with twitter not so much with facebook

Pros

Schedule as many posts as I like and repeat up to 31 times at different intervals set by me. See what posts are coming up in a timeline.

Cons

Facebook always needs reauthenticating and myself and two other users do struggle to get it to work at all sometimes. There's no issue with scheduled posts just the one off posts.

Ahmed from Self employed

The God gifted software for social media marketers

I have had an amazing overall experience with Drum Up and just love the idea that’s behind this extremely useful and creative software. It has helped me boost my productivity on another level and I’m now literally able to do the same amount of work that I used to in only half the time. If you are looking for a social media all in one tool then trust me you won’t find an better software than drum up

Pros

The reason I love drum up so much is because of the fact that it literally changed my hectic lifestyle. I still remember wasting my whole day trying to think of new and interesting content ideas on a daily basis and spending hours creating and posting that content on all major social media platforms. Since the day I found this amazing software I do all of that work in just an hour or two max.

Cons

If I were to be honest there’s nothing really to not like about it and I mean it because I have used all other similar softwares as well and when I complete them with Drum Up not even one of them provides as many features or services to their clients free of cost.

Dawn from Dawn Hill Designs

I save a lot of time by using the software because I don't have to hunt down relevant content for my audience on my own.

Pros

It is very easy to use and saves me a lot of time. The content keeps my audience engaged and interested and there is quite a bit of relevant content at your fingertips

Cons

Wish there was more relevant content in certain subjects. I would like to be able to recommend websites that have content I am interested in scheduling-that would save me even more time because I would not have to go looking for it myself.

Larry from Equal Opportunity Council

Outstanding Product

Love It "Makes finding and posting relevant articles or news easy breezy

Pros

This Software Is really helpful for finding relevant content for scheduled posting and sharing on your blogs or social media

Cons

After Updates To Many Features No Longer Working at the moment I guess they will figure out after all this Cambridge and facebook stuff clears Up

ELDHOSE from RightVows Technologies

DrumUp - A great tool for social media management

Our teams are happy as they can manage the social media pages more easily and find contents from the web using the discovery API ! great tool team DrumUp !

Pros

DrumUp is a good tool for social media management as it have all the needy features for all social media management ! The content discovery API is a great tool, it helps us to get the relevant news on keywords we have given by scanning the web. We really love DrumUp as it helps to manage our social medias more effectively

Cons

The pricing is too high also there is no free plan!

Response from DrumUp

Replied December 2018

Thank you Eldhose for this kind, detailed review. Please reach out any time support (at) drumup.io

Shreyas from Yapsody India Pvt. Ltd.

Great tool for Social Media Posting

Pros

- Saves a lot of time, which is spent for finding content for posting on social media - Easy to use, simply click and schedule for best time

Cons

- Duplicate content, should not repeat content once viewed by any user - Too many advertisement, try to reduce number of advertisements

Sean from Awmous

So far so good

Overall the experience is good but we do have need for more users to post which is a higher account level. I can't say at this point if we'll stick to with it but this could be good for companies with lesser needs.

Pros

This is a newer product for us. I like having access to analytics in one place and I always love having access to a mobile account. We are still fairly new to the product and currently still have Buffer as our back in case we decide to stay with them.

Cons

The biggest thing I don't care too much for is that it doesn't have access to posting to Instagram. Buffer got in early and does offer this access. It's still somewhat limited but it is offered through them.

Response from DrumUp

Replied January 2019

thank you Sean.

Jeffrey from Sisel Int'l.

Social Media Management Made Easy

A great tool for Social Media managers looking to ease some of the stress that comes from handling multiple accounts.

Pros

In short, curated content. It's a breath of fresh air when trying to manage multiple accounts. Just plug in a keyword and DrumUp does (mostly) the rest. When you're in a time crunch, especially when you're management 10 accounts and up, this is a life-saver. It's also cheap, and you can manage all of your accounts from one location. It's super easy to get started and a breeze to use.

Cons

It's a bit lacking on what platforms you can incorporate with the software. Other Social Media management tools allow for a greater variety of platforms.

Response from DrumUp

Replied September 2018

Hi Jeffrey Thank you so much for this feedback. We would love to hear what social networks you are trying to manage through DrumUp. Please reach out to us any time via email at support@drumup.io Thank you

Abigail from E.D.G. & Atelier

Industry: Architecture & Planning

A great Social Media and Content Marketing Tool

I found out about DrumUp by going through the software's listed in Content Marketing categories here. I'm a sucker for free marketing software's so I decided to try it out. The signup process was easy, I signed up with my twitter account, listed some categories for posts that my target audience are interested in and viola I had posts to share on my twitter account. After scheduling a few posts and checking the software's for bugs, I added my Facebook account and tried adding different categories just to see if there would be an error. Most of the posts were related to the US elections although it was connected to the new categories I added. Nevertheless, it was a good alternative to feedly and Buffer/Hootsuite RSS posts feature. I've only used it for a few days but so far it's turning out to be a good content generating machine.

Pros

One of the things love about DrumUp is the ability to add multiple facebook and twitter account and assign each account different (Or the same) keywords. This is great because Imanage several brands, each in different indistries and with Drumup I get to assign keywords for each profile and get results tailored to that account based on the keywords. I also like the schedule and 1-click schedule buttons that let me shoose whether to share a post to one social media account or any of the other acconts. This means I can share a posts on only Twitter or on both facebook and twitter.

Cons

I haven't encountered any cons yet but i'm on the lookout for some.

It is one of the most user-friendly tool i have ever got to use so far.

My followers engagement increased. I have started some meaningful conversation with my followers. And this software saves my everyday time by searching the most interesting pieces of content. It has also helped me keep people interested in my business page and it keeps people interested to come back and see what my business up to.

Pros

It mines through the internet in real time, and recommend fresh content to share to my followers. It shaves my time by adding multiple accounts together at one place. I can also monitor the progress from single platform. It also provides a repeat schedule feature, that also helps me to curate my old content and share it with my audience. It also provide an ios app so that i can stay connected even on my travel.

Cons

I have only used its free trial version , i wish drum up provides a basic or an individual package with some limited features then it will be better to explore its full potential.

Philisa from Easytalk

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great company

It helped my business grow

Pros

Cons

Nothing to change or I like least as it has great service I always get help whenever I need assistance and with professional manner and understanding.I like this company

Response from DrumUp

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback Philisa - We are happy to help you succeed with your own business.

James from Casita Iboga

The definitive go-to source for content!

DrumUp is by far the easiest to use content management system. So quick and easy to use! Quality content at your fingertips, making it seem that much more effort was involved to populate my social media site with relevant information for my sector. Every day, I see information that I might have otherwise missed. I look forward to more info resources being added to the feed, particularly from scientific literature and sources other than blogs. I see a great deal of promise with this tool, and to have one major source for 90% percent of my social media feed is awesome Keep up the good work!

Pros

increased relevant content for my subject matter

Cons

limited number of resources

Jennifer from San Jacinto Storage

A social media dream! Cuts your social media time in half! Or better!

putting all of your social media in one place makes your life so much easier!!!

Pros

Drumup searches tons of social media FOR YOU so that you can find the relevant stories for your target audience! This app makes it very easy to filter and post to your social media. You can also create multiple users and set up the dashboard so that it applies directly to you. You can also link all of your accounts and blogs in one place! You can do it from both your phone AND your pc! I love it!

Cons

Thank goodness for the tutorial! There is a lot to this program but once you get the dashboard to your liking it ends up saving you so much time! And these guys are with you every step of the way!

Excellent tool to get the word out to many different entities at once

Pros

The keyword refinement to finding material that fits your customer base. This helps with targeting what resonates and builds my brand at experts in the specific topic area.

Cons

Feed to the platform from other sites has to be scheduled. Content that is created on other sites can be added to the platform via RSS feed however each item must be manually scheduled.

Susan from SWBmedia

A Social Media Management Tool for Busy Pros

Pros

Yes, DrumUp is another social media management tool, a fish in a very big pool. Do you need another social media tool? Maybe, maybe not. But DrumUp is definitely worth a consideration, as DrumUp is not just for scheduling posts but rather for easily finding targeted content to share on your profiles. Based on hashtags and topics of interest to you, DrumUp will recommend content for you to share. Take it a step further by using their Chrome Extension and you'll get even more content suggestions. Their pricing is very reasonable and comes in a variety of levels.

Cons

The biggest drawback to DrumUp is that their platform is limited to the old school big 3 of social - Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Integration options for Instagram would be nice (while Instagram has tighter rules for posting, some options could still be beneficial)

Response from DrumUp

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the kind feedback and review Susan!

Jonathan from SUMO

Drum Up does exactly what it says.

I get time back.

Pros

It works to create content when I cant and keeps my audience engaged. I don't have to babysit it. It gets close without getting dangerous.

Cons

I wish I could customize more areas and where the content was coming from. Sometimes you need to check to make sure it is pushing content. Using pictures may help raise engagement on Drum up posts.

Brittany from MNP

I liked DrumUp but I found it lacked some customization options I was looking for.

Pros

I liked the fact DrumUp has social amplification tools that you can purchase in addition - it's cool for a long-term strategy for my firm. I believe it was relatively easy to set up posts, although to be honest I didn't spend as much time with the platform as possible to really test some nuanced features like scheduling multiple posts at once, scheduling things to repeat, etc.

Cons

The main reason why we didn't move forward with a paid subscription to DrumUp is I want to be able to see the link previews on platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. While I know FB has recently changed things so you can't override a link preview by inserting a new image or text, my company's site is notoriously bad for interacting with social platforms so I want / need to be able to see what will work and what won't, so I can override things by attaching an image instead of a link preview, for example. Where LinkedIn still allows you to edit link preview titles and images, I need the ability to do so to create more enticing posts instead of what is auto-pulled. I also seem to remember not finding adding images all that friendly with DrumUp, although I'd need to revisit the platform to confirm that.

Our client relations have never been better!

DrumUp is a cutting edge company with a great concept. They have done a good job customizing the experience to the needs of many different operational types.

Pros

DrumUp was introduced to us last year by a salesman for another product. It is a very creative tool that allows you to strategically plan the implementation of social media posts. If you are like us, we mainly trusted our HR with this task. DrumUp allows everyone in the office have the ability to incorporate their shareable moments online under the same accounts. This helped free up our HR to do more important tasks, and our customer based has felt closer than ever.

Cons

You will need to spend a day (at least) to set up the software and train those individuals that you plan to use it. It would be helpful to come up with a company protocol in terms of how it should be used.

Response from DrumUp

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Renan! Please reach out support (at) drumup.io if you need any help at all. Thank you Ana Kingsley Drumup.io Support Team

DrumUp saves me time from scouring Google for curated content.

Massive time savings!

Pros

The ability to curate posts for me based on my various needs in many different niches. I used to spend hours trying to find appropriate NEW and FRESH content based on keywords.

Cons

Can't find any cons yet! I think being able to have various keywords broken down into separate notification emails instead of one lump email with everything might be helpful, but some people might hate having their inbox bombarded.

Very great platform for content marketing

Best tool for content marketing

Pros

Best tool which make our work at ease for content marketing. As a marketer, it has saved my time to promote and focus more on generated quality contents.

Cons

It should work on more automation connecting all social platforms and share on regular basis even the old contents and also go with social bookmarking sites apart from social platforms which is good for content promotion.

hitesh from allscripts

All in one social media management plattform

It’s easy, effective, cheap: A great time-saver for social media marketing.

Pros

- It helps to gather real time content from across the web. - Gathered data are processed using complex algorithms and create most releva idea for the audience. - Supports hashtags, emojits and @mentions and has GIFs supports. - Multiple social media accounts can be managed at one place.

Cons

- Getting slow in loading data if we include more social media accounts.

Response from DrumUp

Replied October 2018

Thank you Hitesh for the feedback. We will definitely look into speeding up load times!

Aris from Silly Beez

Love the fact that I can get relevant articles right in my inbox.

Love the tool - saves us a lot of time searching for articles manually.

Pros

Cons

Duplicate content showing up several times a week. Once an article is read, it should not show up again on my list.

moni from Exchange Rate IQ

have been using it for couple of year. Pretty good. more variety in content would be good

I mix it with my own content. for followers we can get some nice topics and article that it can select and tweet

Pros

the ease of use and its automated so we can just select and forget. the selection within topics is good. my followers like it

Jay from StayMarta

Almost There. . .

Easily collect current content.

Pros

The easy wet up and connecting to our social accounts. Also, the plethora of available topics/subjects to tag to generate news feed.

Cons

As far as dislikes, my only concern was that the system sometimes filtered advertising only stories. For me this is the single drawback to this program. So close, yet not quite there!

Brilliant product for teams with low people count. Though lack of RSSfeed integration is odd

A bunch of our time was saved that was spent on manually distributing content and many a time we need to repeat these tweets and drumup helped there

Pros

Scheduling feature especially when sharing curated content is quite brilliant. Considering we don't actually release content every day, this allows us to keep our stream going

Cons

Lack of RSS feed of our choosing. Most curated content is directly given by the Drumup team, an ability to choose the feeds we want to share and getting recommendation accordingly is a short coming

DrumUp is the next best thing to Hootsuite's defunct Suggestions

I've been using DrumUp for the last and found it very useful for social media clients who need to have curated and organic content. It's great because you can schedule post through the platform which allows the client's social media asset to keep posting and not appear stale.

Pros

I love that DrumUp picks social media content to curate and then allows you to post it to the Facebook business page or Twitter Account.

Cons

You cannot pick multiple key words on the free account and some of the articles you have to question the validity of the data being shared.

Response from DrumUp

Replied November 2018

Thank you for the feedback!

Chris from CG International

A great way to get the stories and articles you need

The articles to become an expert advisor

Pros

The ability to sort through 1000's of articles and find the ones you need. The ability to have different filter capacity for different social media accounts

Cons

Sometimes too many articles with the keywords but not as much relevance as would be ideal.. Otherwise, there are none.

Matt from High Point Clydes

Industry: Farming

Good service, good product

I have found DrumUp to be an essential every day tool to use with my accounts. I have developed more traffic and increased more engagement because of DrumUp than any other tool I use because of the simple curation I can perform with it.

Pros

The ease of use. A child can use this software effectively

Cons

The sheer amount of content I can find can be quite difficult to sift through.

Denis from Brands For Him

Time saver and we love it.

I have been customer for DrumUp for many years and I love it. This program save me tons of my time. Thank you guys for all your efforts.

Pros

Time saver

Cons

No cons.

Content curation made easy!

I have saved a lot of time surfing the internet and shifting through articles by getting relevant ones straight to my inbox daily!

Pros

I like that I get an email each day with topic articles based on my chosen keywords! I can skim the articles to see which might be interesting shares with our followers.

Cons

Sometimes the suggestions aren't quite what I'm looking for, but then again, there's a lot of content out there. There are some articles that show up multiple days in a row.

Valerija from TeslaLUX.com

Great source

If you need to find the good content suggestions, you don't need to go further! Also organized in the best possible way. A free plan is excellent. Don't miss to use Content Promotion, great value. Only what I'd add on Starter Plan is the Analytics, because one need more knowledge to go higher.

Pros

Cons

If any, then only the absence of Analytics in Starter Plan.

Angelo from Blackbear Media

Very useful product

Helps to find curated content for our clients as well as educational information for our team.

Pros

I love how DrumUp finds articles that really do matter to me. I have several other curated list services that I subscribe to, but for some reason, they don't target their articles to me the way that DrumUp does. I provide DrumUp with topics that are of interest to me, and whether I visit the website or not, I get a curated list in my email that always catches my attention.

Saksham from Tech4Geeks

Provides Quality Blogs

I would recommend Drum up to everyone out there who is in the field of blogging.This software provides good quality content ,and has a friendly User Interface.I personally found this software very useful in smoothly running up my blog.

Pros

This software remains updated regularly with the quality blogs,and has a friendly User Interface.

shadi from ToucheComm

DrumUp User

I started using DrumUp a couple of months ago and I really like it. I get content for my social media quickly in one place.

Pros

ease of use, a variety of content to push to my social networking

Cons

- want the option to be able to email articles I like to myself or add them to my favourite to review later - ability to use other social media would be great like google+, etc

Simple-to-use service that helps my business run smoothly

Pros

I really like how easy it is to find and schedule content. Automation is very important to me and DrumUp makes it easy.

Melanie from Content by Melanie

Finally Helped Me Get on Track with Social Media for Myself

Pros

The fact that there is fresh, relevant content provided on a daily basis. It is rare that a contest suggestion is not relevant to the keywords.

Cons

Sometimes the cost, but in all honesty, it has proven its ROI in terms of follower growth and engagement

sandeep from NIIT Technologies Limited

my experience is great as I find lot business related activites and thoughts om drumpup.

business articles about products and new product updates which helps in getting and finding right product for your organisation.

Pros

posts and articles with study findings which helps business minded person to extract or get business related content from drumpup

Great tool for establishing a consistent social media brand presence

Pros

I like the ability to identify a set of key words that results in a targeted feed of articles that are relevant to my area of interest. This makes it easy for me to find quality content across a number of sources in a relatively short period of time and schedule the posting of them in advance.

Cons

Just a small nit, when scheduling posts, it would be helpful to be able to see the days on which you already have post scheduled. I tend to schedule a post for each weekday morning and I cannot see which day I have already scheduled while I am in the post scheduling screen.

karan from EVRY

Really time saving for social media content

After using drumup to post our offers, it made our clients more engaged with our products. It was a win win situation. If the clients like he can ask for our services and if don't, he still got knowledge what things we offer. All of this never have been so easy.

Pros

We can schedule what we want to post as simple as that. It is really helpful when we want our clients to know about our offers on regular basis. You will always entertain your audience with fresh content suggested by drumup. It saves our manual effort which are very time consuming.

Cons

Drumup is still buggy. There are always issues when we want many tags for our post. I hope it can fix the issues soon. There are still many social media Giants which needs to be included by drumup.

Response from DrumUp

Replied October 2018

Thank you for a great review!

Egbenchung from Akap Enterprise

Industry: Investment Management

It's been great and I really enjoy using the software

It got me more clients. It keeps me updated on the latest in the industry. It helps me to keep clients up to date with market trends.

Pros

I love its flexibility, the ease of using it and its stress free features, it helps to post my favorite post at my own time.

Cons

I can't find updates about my country. At times I can find the content relating to the auditing. It's a little bit complicate to change the content.

Phil from Peak District SEO

A Great Piece of Software

Pros

It saves me a lot of time by finding cool things my audience will enjoy. Without Drumup's daily email I would have to spend a lot of time searching around for relevant info.

Cons

I wish the feeds were a bit easier to understand. It would also be nice to be able to manage different types of social media more easily. I'm still happy with this software though.

Good tool to automate your social media wall but it needs improvement in the features

Pros

This enables me to handle my multiple social media program easily. Takes away the headache of posting daily by auto-posting feature as it finds content itself as well, though it needs to improve on its algorithm for better content.

Cons

The user interface is not good, need to improve in terms of content aggregations and suggestions. Rest its good

Response from DrumUp

Replied August 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your honest feedback, both good and bad. Just want to let you know we are constantly improving the system, almost daily! And all the improvements are based on feedback like yours. We have always focused on the functionality and since that is pretty strong now, we are switching our focus to user interface. Would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Thank you again!

Jeremy from Sigma Oil Corp

Great, easy to use social media tool

It's a fun, neat little tool for our team to get out in the social media world. The trial version is surprisingly generous and the payment options are very affordable.

Pros

- Intuitive, user friendly - affordable price plans - scheduled retweets - mobile app

Cons

Not very many issues come to mind - supported social media platforms are limited

Response from DrumUp

Replied April 2019

Thank you for the kind review Jeremy. Best wishes

Maud from Plus Size Appeal

What a time saver with rich content

Lots of fresh content for my growing business

Pros

Drumup is so simple to use and provides me with lots of fresh content to share with my audience. It is a must for all type of businesses.

Stephanie from Oh So Sociable

Best Social Service

I've used several different social media management tools, and DrumUp by far is my favorite to use. Not only does it incorporate a needed management tool, but the content curation function is a time-saver!

Pros

I like how extremely easy it is to use and the content curation functionality. It makes social media management a breeze.

Cons

None!

Jay from iPigeon

DrumUp provides the deepest insight and intelligence behind the news stories driving our daily lives

It's a simple concept, it delivers consistently, and it filled a place that was unique. The initial marketing that drove DrumUp within my line of sight was effective. It's catchy and attractive

Pros

I appreciate the commitment towards providing daily content of such rich resource and diversity, relevant to topics that are timely, yet slightly, perhaps, outside of the typical knowledge of a standard internet social media and news consumer.

Paul from United Mobile Power Wash Inc

I love using DrumUp and having so many articles and great content to choose from.

Automated services save me time.

Pros

It's so easy to use. Just set it up, choose your topics, and DrumUp does the rest. The content is delivered to e daily in my inbox. It's a completely automated service.

Cons

Sometimes the content can be too localized to use with your National exposure. But other than that, we have no complaints.

Rebecca from A-Bulet Advertising & Design

Great for finding content, but limited in connecting social accounts.

Helpful curating posts, timely and informative. I use a couple of curation sites, but DrumUp seems to have the best content, though sometimes I don't find enough content.

Pros

Helpful in finding content. Good for clients with one or 2 social accounts. I need more flexibility with posting time, a calendar to view my scheduled posts, etc.

Cons

Comparatively expensive compared to Social Pilot, which is better equipped to manage multiple accounts in groups. If I added the number of accounts I manage, I would be paying 3 x the amount for less features.