• Pros

• "It's very user-friendly, the overall look is appealing, and it's generally very useful!"

• "I think the ability to create a personalized look books is useful. The ability to email of text is convenient. The functions have evolved over the time we have been using it so that has helped. "

• "I really love that it makes emailing customers easy, also that lots of details of clients are shown."

• Cons

• "Search functionality for items could maybe be improved a bit."

• "I would like if we could trace more order and analytics information from Endear and for more front end UX flexibility to change the page lay out, links, etc. "

• "I have been trying to contact clients who are not customers yet, our customers come from Shopify. I've realized that unless they are a customer, Endear does not make it so easy to message them. "

Browse Endear Reviews

Thomas from Oats Overnight

Industry: Food Production

Awesome Tool

Customer service was amazing!

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the statistical analysis

Cons

Make it easier to message 500 people at once.

allyson from Todd Snyder

Been with Endear for a year +

The team has been great to work with, more of a partner than anything else. I use the software a bit differently than intended and they are always willing to talk me through any question or problem, as well as being super receptive to feedback and taking my requests into account. I love the web sales attribution!

Pros

They've been great partners helping me work towards goals within my business. It's easy to use, I was able to get a team of 8 up and running within a week! Also, the team is super communicative and always gets back to myself, and the rest of the team, very quickly, which is greatly appreciated.

Cons

Data and reporting are a challenge right now, but continue to improve over time. I wish as an admin I had more visibility into my team's day-to-day, for coaching purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Endear

Web Sales Attribution!!!!

Lori from Jarbo

Jarbo stylist

i would have to say I like some of the features but my success has been about 50/50 using it. i want to to be more. i love the concept.

Pros

Cons

I find that it has been difficult to use in the beginning, it is getting better. It is slow or difficult to propagate contact info in to the data bank. I am unsure how my clients receive the emails. i have a low turnover of them opening it. I bet better results when I just email from my company email.

Michelle from ANINE BING

Great clientelling tool

Overall I have been very happy with this tool. Again, the lookbooks are my favorite tool! I love how it makes clienteling (which can be tedious) an easy task. You can create a template to use for everyone or even insert it and tweak it slightly client by client. It is great having everything from your website easily accessible on the chat. Instead of having to pull up our website find an item and copy & paste a link, etc - you can stay on the same page and have what you need in a few clicks.

Pros

The ability to create and tailor lookbooks is wonderful. Before we would only be able to send in-store photos or screen shots from our wesbite. The lookbooks are such a better, complete presentation and much more professional. Also being able to track outreach success, the conversion period, and last contacted. The filtering process makes seeing who you should contact much easier.

Cons

For our company we have been using our personal emails to communicate before. While this tool is great, it was somewhat confusing to clients to be communicating through various channels and different email addresses or phone numbers. I also had a few instances where a client would give my endear email to their friends and I would not always receive the incoming messages.

Eddie from College Collections

Finally, I can manage my outreach!

The team at Endear has been my favorite part of this process. They answer live chat in less than 10 minutes most of the time and they are always quick to call me and figure an issue out instead of going through a constant back and forth. They even ran a competition across sales associates where they paid for the incentive in the form of a gift card to my store or another one of their partner store and I thought that was so cool!

Pros

First, I can now organize and track my outreach to shoppers. I used to individually email people and keep a spreadsheet so I knew who I've emailed. Second, I have started letting my in-store employees view customer profiles and reach out to them. It's great because it makes my life easier and I've noticed customers respond really well when the message comes from an associate. Also, my associates have started to really engage with our brand more than this just being a job.

Cons

The billing process is a little confusing. They charge for "active users" which is still a fairly foreign term for me.

Colleen from Of Mercer

Endear makes customer relationship management a breeze!

Endear has given us a much more organized way to clientele. Our customers love the lookbooks we are able to send them so that they can keep track of styles they like for future purchases. We also recently had great success with clienteling for a sample sale in our NYC store through Endear. Leigh and team offer excellent support with the app!

Pros

The ability to send personalized lookbooks to clients after they visit our showroom, as well as keep track of purchase history and create customer lists to invite to events, sales, etc. takes our customer relationship management to the next level. Many of the functions that Endear provides us with we are unable to do without the platform.

Cons

There are some functions that would make it even better: filtering order history by size, not having to refresh the app every time I log in (I have been in the middle of emails before and have had to start over once the app refreshes), and cost has been higher than we anticipated.

Valerie from Parker Clay

Endear is has been a great tool to build community in our shop!

Pros

I love the customer service. I can send a quick question into the chat and usually hear back within a few minutes. It has been extremely valuable for our company to be able to keep track and details about our clients. We are already seeing a positive outcome from using Endear. For example, on a personal level our staff is able to know names and details about each client and it has turned into the clients coming back to purchase.

Cons

It’s a new company so some kinks needed to get worked out in the beginning of our Endear relationship. However, the staff was always very timely in helping to fix the issues. I would like to see more detailed reports of sales and maybe a few tips for the best ways to reach out to clients.

Marlon from Leap inc

Customer communication

Sydney from M2057 by Maria Pinto

Endear for the win!

The Endear Chat is SO HELPFUL! Quick and informative responses!

Pros

Software is SO user friendly! The option to segment your client list using the features makes client reach much more efficient and effective.

Cons

Wish there was a way to combine profiles when a client uses multiple emails at check out.

Good software and great customer support

Pros

Easy to use and integrate with Shopify. Easy to contact clients and build rapport!

Cons

A different filter for opened/clicked messages.

Alison from M.M.LaFleur

Very user-friendly

Pros

Cons

Search functionality for items could maybe be improved a bit.

Julieta from Ramy Brook

Endear is fantastic!

So far it has been a really good experience

Pros

Out reach to client has become a lot easier

Cons

Nothing in particular. I just started using endear

Takeiko from M.M. La.Fleur

Strong improvement over time

Very positive and working with a lovely team. The quality of the product has steadily increased over time and as the company grows.

Pros

Endear is highly intuitive and the team at Endear is easy to work with, helpful, and always able to work with our functionality requests.