Endear Software Reviews

Endear Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Easy to use and integrate with Shopify. Easy to contact clients and build rapport."
  • icon"They've been great partners helping me work towards goals within my business. It's easy to use, I was able to get a team of 8 up and running within a week."
  • icon"Software is SO user friendly. The option to segment your client list using the features makes client reach much more efficient and effective."
  • icon"I find that it has been difficult to use in the beginning, it is getting better. It is slow or difficult to propagate contact info in to the data bank."
  • icon"I am unsure how my clients receive the emails. I have a low turnover of them opening it."

All Endear Reviews

Thomas

Industry: Food Production

Awesome Tool

Customer service was amazing!

Pros

I liked the ease of use and the statistical analysis

Cons

Make it easier to message 500 people at once.

Response from Endear

Hey Thomas, Thanks for the feedback! We've just recently made this adjustment to bulk sending for you and look forward to hearing what you think!

allyson

Been with Endear for a year +

The team has been great to work with, more of a partner than anything else. I use the software a bit differently than intended and they are always willing to talk me through any question or problem, as well as being super receptive to feedback and taking my requests into account. I love the web sales attribution!

Pros

They've been great partners helping me work towards goals within my business. It's easy to use, I was able to get a team of 8 up and running within a week! Also, the team is super communicative and always gets back to myself, and the rest of the team, very quickly, which is greatly appreciated.

Cons

Data and reporting are a challenge right now, but continue to improve over time. I wish as an admin I had more visibility into my team's day-to-day, for coaching purposes.

Reasons for choosing Endear

Web Sales Attribution!!!!

Response from Endear

Hey Allyson, We really appreciate you look at us as a partner in accomplishing your goals as we see you in the same way! We are really looking forward to continuing to work together and move forward!

Katia

Needs work

Overall it’s more work than it has to be. For someone that has used the CRM programs designed by retail workers and Apple developers (I used to work for Kering) I feel this isn’t anywhere near what it could be, but I’m hopeful

Pros

The thing that I find the most useful is being able to filter through hundreds of thousands of clients to target a very specific group for a specific kind of outreach

Cons

The actual messaging on this software is still pretty wonky and it would be helpful to create a messaging app to where we can keep track of our conversations in a more streamlined way instead of having to go back and forth between “awaiting response” or “recommended follow up” and the like. It’s frustrating Trying to find the conversations you already responded to actively that are not either new or recommended follow up is impossible

Response from Endear

Hey Katia, Thanks so much for your feedback! We're actively working on a system to make the messaging experience on Endear more user friendly as well as releasing a mobile app to make responding to customers from your phone a breeze! Just as an FYI, you can always search for clients in the search bar of your inbox or go to all conversations to avoid the smart segments we create automatically. This should help you find the conversations you're looking for more quickly. Thanks again for the feedback! If you ever want to walk through how we can make it easier for you to use Endear, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@endearhq.com.

Amanda

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

August 2022

Endear - the best way to personalize outreach

Pros

We love being able to create line sheets to send to clients and stores. This give us the option to make a curated selection for specific events.

Cons

There were bots that were signing up for our newsletter through Shopify and those contacts were being pulled into Endear. It would be beneficial to delete.

Michelle

Great clientelling tool

Overall I have been very happy with this tool. Again, the lookbooks are my favorite tool! I love how it makes clienteling (which can be tedious) an easy task. You can create a template to use for everyone or even insert it and tweak it slightly client by client. It is great having everything from your website easily accessible on the chat. Instead of having to pull up our website find an item and copy & paste a link, etc - you can stay on the same page and have what you need in a few clicks.

Pros

The ability to create and tailor lookbooks is wonderful. Before we would only be able to send in-store photos or screen shots from our wesbite. The lookbooks are such a better, complete presentation and much more professional. Also being able to track outreach success, the conversion period, and last contacted. The filtering process makes seeing who you should contact much easier.

Cons

For our company we have been using our personal emails to communicate before. While this tool is great, it was somewhat confusing to clients to be communicating through various channels and different email addresses or phone numbers. I also had a few instances where a client would give my endear email to their friends and I would not always receive the incoming messages.

Response from Endear

Hey Michelle, It is awesome to hear that you are such a huge fan of our lookbooks! I hope messaging has gotten easier after your company's initial transition period. As always, let us know if we can do anything to help!

Silje

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Pros

We have used Endear since we launched our company, and the ease of using Endear has made it a vital tool to manage and communicate with our clients without anything falling through the cracks.

Cons

That client lists cannot be protected from downloads.

Response from Endear

Hey Silje, As one of our first customers, we cannot thank you enough for the time and feedback you've given us! We're so happy to have helped you get your brand off the ground and look forward to growing with you!

Eddie

Finally, I can manage my outreach!

The team at Endear has been my favorite part of this process. They answer live chat in less than 10 minutes most of the time and they are always quick to call me and figure an issue out instead of going through a constant back and forth. They even ran a competition across sales associates where they paid for the incentive in the form of a gift card to my store or another one of their partner store and I thought that was so cool!

Pros

First, I can now organize and track my outreach to shoppers. I used to individually email people and keep a spreadsheet so I knew who I've emailed. Second, I have started letting my in-store employees view customer profiles and reach out to them. It's great because it makes my life easier and I've noticed customers respond really well when the message comes from an associate. Also, my associates have started to really engage with our brand more than this just being a job.

Cons

The billing process is a little confusing. They charge for "active users" which is still a fairly foreign term for me.

Response from Endear

Hey Eddie, Thanks so much for your feedback! So glad to hear that you and your team enjoyed the Endear sales competition!

Colleen

Endear makes customer relationship management a breeze!

Endear has given us a much more organized way to clientele. Our customers love the lookbooks we are able to send them so that they can keep track of styles they like for future purchases. We also recently had great success with clienteling for a sample sale in our NYC store through Endear. Leigh and team offer excellent support with the app!

Pros

The ability to send personalized lookbooks to clients after they visit our showroom, as well as keep track of purchase history and create customer lists to invite to events, sales, etc. takes our customer relationship management to the next level. Many of the functions that Endear provides us with we are unable to do without the platform.

Cons

There are some functions that would make it even better: filtering order history by size, not having to refresh the app every time I log in (I have been in the middle of emails before and have had to start over once the app refreshes), and cost has been higher than we anticipated.

Response from Endear

Hey Colleen, Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad you have used Endear to take your client outreach to the next level.

Jessica

Awesome Organization

it has great features and easy to organize but simplifying it a bit more would be great and make messaging smoother as it feels like things don't flow together but they could

Pros

Integrated with Shopify! super organized and work well togeher

Cons

It has great features but it could be a more user-friendly and simplify or ease the messaging or sending process.in order to send one person a message it feels like you have to do a handful before sending the actual send button

Reasons for switching to Endear

less features and organization

Valerie

Endear is has been a great tool to build community in our shop!

Pros

I love the customer service. I can send a quick question into the chat and usually hear back within a few minutes. It has been extremely valuable for our company to be able to keep track and details about our clients. We are already seeing a positive outcome from using Endear. For example, on a personal level our staff is able to know names and details about each client and it has turned into the clients coming back to purchase.

Cons

It’s a new company so some kinks needed to get worked out in the beginning of our Endear relationship. However, the staff was always very timely in helping to fix the issues. I would like to see more detailed reports of sales and maybe a few tips for the best ways to reach out to clients.

Response from Endear

Hey Valerie, Thanks so much for working with us as one of our early customers. We hope that you enjoy the changes we've made along the way and continue enjoying your time on Endear!

Lori

Jarbo stylist

i would have to say I like some of the features but my success has been about 50/50 using it. i want to to be more. i love the concept.

Pros

I think the ability to create a personalized look books is useful. The ability to email of text is convenient. The functions have evolved over the time we have been using it so that has helped.

Cons

I find that it has been difficult to use in the beginning, it is getting better. It is slow or difficult to propagate contact info in to the data bank. I am unsure how my clients receive the emails. i have a low turnover of them opening it. I bet better results when I just email from my company email.

Response from Endear

Hey Lori, Thanks so much for being such a strong early user of ours! We really appreciate having users like you who provide the feedback it takes to build a great platform for retail stylists. I hope you've continued to see the platform get better as we've made more updates.

Marlon

Customer communication

Pros

I really love that it makes emailing customers easy, also that lots of details of clients are shown.

Cons

I have been trying to contact clients who are not customers yet, our customers come from Shopify. I've realized that unless they are a customer, Endear does not make it so easy to message them.

Response from Endear

Hey Marlon, Great to hear you find Endear useful for seeing a more complete customer and messaging them! We'd love to walk you through how to manually add customers who haven't yet made a purchase so you can start taking notes and messaging with them just reach out over live chat or at support@endearhq.com.

Jarrod

Endear makes my job easier!

Endear helps me gauge the effectiveness of my client outreach. It shows me what type of outreach is well received and makes my clienteling more efficient.

Pros

It's so easy for me to keep in touch with my clients and track my sales. I also do the majority of my emailing from Endear, so it's a simple all-in-one tool.

Cons

The emailing isn't perfect, but it gets the job done.

Response from Endear

Hey Jarrod, Thanks so much for the positive review! We look forward to continuing to work with power users like you to make Endear a better tool for all of our users in all aspects.

Sydney

Endear for the win!

The Endear Chat is SO HELPFUL! Quick and informative responses!

Pros

Software is SO user friendly! The option to segment your client list using the features makes client reach much more efficient and effective.

Cons

Wish there was a way to combine profiles when a client uses multiple emails at check out.

Response from Endear

Hey Sydney! We're so glad to hear you're loving Endear!

Ailyn

August 2022

Excellent Customer Service

its only been positive

Pros

Tracking Sales reports has been made not only visually clear but also statistically

Cons

If there was a feature on endear that I could see employee's overall customers and track them as a profile that would be so ideal to keep outreach on the right track

Alison

Very user-friendly

Pros

It's very user-friendly, the overall look is appealing, and it's generally very useful!

Cons

Search functionality for items could maybe be improved a bit.

Response from Endear

Hey Alison, Thanks so much for your kind words! We'd love to hear more about the improvements you'd like to see in search so please feel free to reach out through in-app live chat or at support@endearhq.com.

Kimberly

September 2022

Excellent program. Easy to use. Very efficient.

I think it’s brilliant!

Pros

I love the automatic responses to purchases with thank you, as well as reminder messages 1 week after sending a draft order!

Cons

None yet, because we are a test group that just started it.

Julieta