EngageBay Software Reviews

EngageBay Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately."
  • icon"This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more."
  • icon"The best part of the software that I liked personally is, the way it helps us in creating the landing pages effortlessly and efficiently."
  • icon"It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages."
  • icon"Since I started using it recently so not very sure about dislikes. So far, I am enjoying it."
  • icon"Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics."

All EngageBay Reviews

Lauraine

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Azizah

September 2022

Complete package for marketing tool

Pros

We received a complete software package consisting of at least forty diverse modules, which would have cost thousands of bucks. Due to this software, we have ended a profusion of subscriptions. We contacted support with a simple message and got a response nearly immediately.

Cons

It costs a lot of money to buy more email space. Suppose there was a way to lower the cost of sending emails. Arranging a batch job to perform a sequence or automation at a predetermined time and day

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

EngageBay has more feature and tools add-on offered for free and has lower price for the complete package. That is the main reason for the switch.

Industry: Medical Devices

September 2022

Great Value and Service

Pros

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

Cons

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Ragen

October 2022

Ok for small businesses, but doesn't have all the features we would like

Generally, we've not had a bad experience, but it hasn't been great either. The customer service is very good, you get quick answers to questions using the chat function, and they are very helpful behind the scenes. And the software is enough for what we need right now, but I think we'll outgrow it within a year, which will be frustrating! We're 4 months in and have had to upgrade twice, which gets expensive when it's for multiple users.

Pros

The contacts page is very good. The information is easy to enter, filter and search. Overall I'm very pleased with this section of Engagebay. Also, the social suite is great, we use it to post to various sites on a regular basis and it's easy to use.

Cons

The call log page, because we don't make the calls through Engagebay, is very limited. It shows very little data and you can't sort or filter it at all. Disappointing. Also, the reports are very basic, you get some pretty graphs but you can't drill into the information for more details at all. So its usefulness is limited.

Anthony

November 2022

Engagebay has been a great solution for us

Engagebay has been great, especially the customer support.

Pros

Engagebay is far less expensive than Hubspot, but with most (if not all) the important features. This was very important for us as a small business. We use so many of the CRM functions, from creating marketing funnels, to email automations, tagging, tracking, appointment setting with our sales team, and many others.

Cons

There are parts that are slightly clunky (like email sequences), but nothing too bad.

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

Engagebay is far more budget friendly, which is important for our startup.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

Keap is more expensive with less features. Most importantly Keap does not let you add tracking pixels to landing pages for anything other than Google and Facebook.

Radomir

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Easy to you

Great support!

Pros

Compare to other products Enagabay is easy to use. You have all you need in one platform

Cons

Shortcuts for canned responses would be great feature to add on..

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

Engagebay offers all in one solution and the value of the product compare to similar products

Fırat

November 2022

Commentary on my great results

EngageBay is a cloud-based CRM and email marketing software designed to help businesses with a wide range of industries grow their bottom line. This email marketing software is easy to navigate and will allow you to manage every aspect of your customer relationship from one central location. The customer relationship management system is very flexible and will allow you to track all of your customers from one location.

Pros

This app is the best way to track your sales, leads, tasks and people. It has a lot of features, but I use it mostly for the task tracking. It is easy to use and the CEO is very responsive to feedback. You can track your sales, leads, tasks, and people. And if you want to track a list of customers, you can create a list and use their email addresses to track sales and leads.

Cons

It's a very wide range of software and I think I use almost all of its features, my overall evaluation is positive because if you have a decent internet connection and a browser that works smoothly, you can control it from anywhere in the world.

Capterra reviews

Moar

November 2022

Most valuable CRM for it's price

Can have many capabilities that much more expensive CRMs offer, paying down to 15% of the price.If you are looking for a solution for testing your business idea, or want to save $, without compromising on capabilities - this is your answer.

Pros

Automations are graphicalMany rules and optionsQuite a lot of integrations

Cons

Not full of integration as bigger, more expensive CRMSRequire a little bit more time to understand how to use it than other CRMS

Price

Jack

Industry: Maritime

EngageBay 2-year user review

Pros

Easy to use, intuative, cost effective, and trully excellent customer service

Cons

While it's been over two years, I recall the set up and maybe API's could have been improved and quite possibly they have been since we became customers.

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

Cost and excellent customer service

Cost

Iain

Great all in one CRM

Excellent

Pros

Sales and marketing shouldn't work in silos and neither should your CRM & Marketing automation. EngageBay brings everything together. The best part though is actually the customer service - they are super quick and really helpful.

Cons

It would be great if they had more integrations/

November 2022

Cheap and easy to use but nagging customer service

Pros

Engagebay is very affordable compared to other softwares,this makes my social media marketing easy. The user-interface is also quite user-friendly I’d definitely recommend it!

Cons

The only con I have is the customer service.I’ve received countless marketing emails from them and I have to say this is quite annoying at times.

Tom

July 2022

It Keeps Getting Better

This software made my day, month, and year. Everything is easier now.

Pros

We started out looking for an affordable CRM/Email Marketing System that didn't charge by # of Contacts. EngageBay was the most affordable of those we found, but since we had never heard of it, we were skeptical it would be very useful. We were so wrong. This is one of those products that gets better, not worse, the more you dig in into it. It feels like I know a secret that no one else knows. IT HAS EVERYTHING. All in one app. We're saving so much money. We got an entire suite of software with at least 40 modules that we would have had to pay for from other apps (Social, SMS, Sales Management, Appointment Calendar, Ticket System, Live Chat, Integrated Automations, Etc..) We can cancel so many services thanks to this software. We had one issue logging in with the WordPress Apps, but it turned out to be our fault for not reading the manual. We sent a quick chat, and customer service answered on almost instantly. They were fast, very knowledgeable, patient, and kind. That 5-star service made the sale for us. We moved 22,000 contacts from another service that has 5% of the capability of EngageBay. I don't write reviews. But I feel like we got so much for so little that I had to give back. We will be recommending this to all of our small business clients.

Cons

I can't think of anything yet. We're still on the Honeymoon.

Value and affordability

Cost/contact vs cost/email

Parminder

February 2022

We are able to manage our customers and prospects well. With automations and workflows we are able to set up drip campaign which keep lead warmer and help in conversions. Email handling is very good, we are able to do email campaigns We are also using ticketing tool for customer support. Chat widget is good and used in our multiple sites. Loved pop up and messages displayed on my different sites , intelligent control through engage bay. If two step pop up capturing phone number with country code and email is given would really solve our business problem and improve our whatsapp integration

Pros

Found a very good customer support. My couple of issues were resolved realy fast appreciate same. Easy to use tool, workflows and automations are easy to set up and very useful

Cons

Additional email purchase is very very expensive. Would love this tool and blindly recommend to all of my community if additional email purchase can be reduced. One additional functionality which can be very useful for business can be scheduling a batch job to run workflow or automation on specific date and time or with specific frequency like daily or weekly. In forms phone number field need to be improved - country code should be captured correctly associated with main phone number

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

Click funnels is very expensive - but landing pages are awesome will switch to click funnel for landing pages once I have budget Convertkit is very good for email marketing - but engagebay offers full crm solution which both product does not have. Engage bay email functionality is very expensive so will look for integration with convertkit in near future.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

More functions and features - single crm tool with most features

Sian

Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Lack of features

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Replied October 2020

Cameron

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Reasons for choosing EngageBay

EngageBay is feature-rich, budget-friendly, easy of use and easy to train clients on.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay

We used many different systems before EngageBay (HubSpot, Zoho, Camapign Monitor, and more). I was tired of overly complicated (and for some, so basic you couldn't do much with them) systems and high-prices or constant "you must upgrade to use this feature" messages - it was ridiculous!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Replied October 2020

April

May 2022

Brilliant all-in-one package

Connected sales and marketing platform has resolved manual intensive activity scheduling. No need to import a new list each month into a separate email marketing platform. Being able to have contacts in multiple list and sophisticated tagging is brilliant. The guys at EB are really helpful with speedy responses, providing video and screengrabs to help. The best experience i had was when i recommended that there should be a report on the dashboard for forms, a couple of weeks later i had an email from EB letting me know that they'd developed the report and added this to the dashboard - couldn't ask for a better service.