• Pros

• "The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly."

• "EngageBay is a great app that join many marketing and CRM tools letting all smarter."

• "Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past."

• Cons

• "Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM. "

• "They need to make some improvements to the email templates."

• "NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon"

Browse EngageBay Reviews

Muhammad from Self-employed

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Pierpaolo from Webnovo

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Cara from Venture Works

Not All it was cracked up to be

The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

Pros

The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

Cons

I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

price but have since gotten brizly and will continue to use bookmark to use to meet my needs

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2019

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

John from iBaby

A good marketing automation platform

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Kernan from TechSupport.Ph, Inc.

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Get it if you have the chance

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo. Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Michael from Archer Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team. Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate 2. Easy to manage 3. Highly efficient and effective software 4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation 5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Kyle from Facilities Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Cons

The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Lower Cost. Ease-of-Use. Simplicity

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2019

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Harish from Oorwin Labs

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers Email marketing platform Landing page builder Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Cuong from Cuong Thach

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Pros

I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well. Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Cons

The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile. The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design. I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

Joel from CloudFactory

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Yasaf from Keep IT Simple

Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features. It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon). Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review. We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

All-in-one lead generation software

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts STEP 5- Just enjoy the show STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions It does not end there STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

anh from educe solutions

Good Customer service

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Replied July 2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Harish from KPTCL - KARNATAKA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED

Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all. Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn from List Biological Laboratories, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Jan Patrick from Greatway Financial Inc.

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Dioshai from Huawei Technologies

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Prince from Savior Product Overseas.

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Perfect App

Pros

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Manoj from Fractional_CMO

Great platform. Easy to use

All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Pros

If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Cons

It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

Response from EngageBay

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

Chandni from eFulcrum

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

Cons

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Ryan from Rainmaker Grp

Great, easy-to-use software

Pros

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Gagan from Athamas Technologies

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Easy to Use

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Praneeth from Athamas Technologies

Best Marketing tool in the business

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros

--> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Ian from Websumo Solutions

Great tool for marketing automation!

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

David from Blackbox Endurance

Powerful platform, great support

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them

Pros

Automation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Cons

It's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.

Johannes from Mannatech Independent Associate

Awesome and easy to use

I have a all in one solution for optin new clients, newsletter, mail, tasks, appointments and contact management.

Pros

It’s a tool that combines a lot a handy feature we all use every day. I love that i can manage all my tasks and appointments within my CRM.

Cons

Until now i found no issues or things i don’t like.

Response from EngageBay

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Johannes

Astha from IamAstha

Awesome

It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros

Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons

Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

All in one Marketing Solution

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros

I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs. I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

Response from EngageBay

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

Ivana from New Marketing.Agency

Amazing!

Rea

Pros

This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons

no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Varun from Agile CRM

One of the best Crm to use

Pros

The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons

At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

mohit from loyalytics consulting

Industry: Market Research

Marketing Automation Platform That works

Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros

Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

Raymond from BespokeIT / Corp Networking Limited

Industry: Philanthropy

Enabled me to easily capture details of interested parties for my products

Pros

Ease of use Feature set Excellent customer service

Cons

No major issues to be honest, and support is on hand to assist

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your great feedback. We are striving towards making EngageBay the best marketing software ever.

Edwin from Innovateting

Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool

Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros

It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons

The number of templates are still limited

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Garma Gay from Atos

Industry: Import and Export

Satisfied user

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Amazing!!

Pros

It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons

It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Anushka from Virtual Jarvis

Industry: Information Services

Wonderful User Experience!

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Luís from Associação de Futebol de Ponta Delgada

A good Sales and marketing automation platform

Pros

A great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

I'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Luis.

pragnya from Prowess Software Services Private Limited

The utilization

Loved it!!

Pros

The best part of the software that I liked personally is, the way it helps us in creating the landing pages effortlessly and efficiently. And also the way, the support team members really help us and support in reaching what is required and their guidance throughout the journey with good patience.

Cons

Can have better email marketing templates. They could be much realistic.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We have plans to add more templates and you should see them soon.

Gergely Csaba from Chamaileon

Light at the end of the tunnel

Pros

It covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.

Cons

So many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Paul from Paul Therond Consulting

Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation

I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Daniel from Carpet Cleaning Kings

Excellent

Excellent.

Pros

Cons

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

Response from EngageBay

Replied February 2019

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

Pros

I'm a novice in marketing my startup. Cost is a primary concern for me, but EngageBay met my needs

Cons

I am yet to find out, because I am pretty satisfied so far.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Prava from Glitch Witch

Lovrly

Pros

How easy it was to use and simple to setup

Cons

How long it took me to find this service

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and make it the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Great Tool

Pros

Easy integration, landing page easy to navigate.

Cons

initial membership level does not give too many options.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would certainly consider making our Basic plan more attractive.

ANAND from Quickinsure Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd

Its Most Simplified !

Our marketing efforts over mails are no more efforts.Its now just a good creative and we are good to go!

Pros

Simplicity of creating a mailer on dummy or on our own is the best feature on my so far usages.

Cons

Yet to find even after more than 25 mailers to a sizable mass.

Response from EngageBay

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working constantly towards adding new features and enhancing existing ones.

Santiago from Triptease

All you need to run your campaigns

Pros

A full featured marketing platform. With this you have all you need to get started and succeed. Having all in one platform make any marketer job much easier

Cons

I could do with more native integrations. I know they have a roadmap to add more

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your review. We are working on adding more integration and you should soon see more.