• Pros

• "Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate! "

• "Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use. "

• "This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more."

• Cons

• "The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video. "

• "Not exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM. "

• "They need to make some improvements to the email templates."

Browse EngageBay Reviews

Ian from IN Business Ninjas Ltd

Great Product and Service

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

EngageBay has better functionality, a fraction of the investment, much more responsive and customer service is great. Hubspot service and product was very poor and overpriced. Also not very ethical in the way they up-sold and the costs were beginning to spiral.

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Ian.

Cameron from Needham Solutions LLC

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

EngageBay is feature-rich, budget-friendly, easy of use and easy to train clients on.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

We used many different systems before EngageBay (HubSpot, Zoho, Camapign Monitor, and more). I was tired of overly complicated (and for some, so basic you couldn't do much with them) systems and high-prices or constant "you must upgrade to use this feature" messages - it was ridiculous!

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Ryno from Magnetic Creative

EngageBay if you are on a budget

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Price

Sian from Stormchasers Digital

Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Lack of features

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Sian.

Marcello from M2M IT Solutions

A Magic wand

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Features, dashboards.

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2020

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Matthew from Window City

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

we only have a couple of users for the system sugar was suppose to handle more users but we never got to that point so we switched to an easier software to use because of minimal users and functionality they need

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Tommy from Tommy Davidovic AB

Highly recommend

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Anna from cux.io

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links. PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review Anna

Nikunjkumar from kadji care and rehabs pvt ltd

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to use Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much. most features are good to use

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Price range for same feature

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Hubspot is way expensive unnecessarily

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Mirza from Comodo Group,INC

Good Customer / IT support

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Pierpaolo from Webnovo

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Joel from CloudFactory

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Replied May 2019

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Muhammad from Self-employed

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

One of the most value for money marketing solution

So far so good, no complains.

Pros

Simple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.

Cons

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

All-in-one lead generation software

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts STEP 5- Just enjoy the show STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions It does not end there STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Yasaf from Keep IT Simple

Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features. It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon). Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review. We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

John from iBaby

A good marketing automation platform

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Replied October 2018

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

anh from educe solutions

Good Customer service

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Replied July 2019

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Martijn from DWCPRINT

Industry: Printing

Great product and customer support!

Great, customer service fixes problems / questions right away in the chat.

Pros

All features! We where looking for a all-in-one platform.

Cons

That you need to buy addition credits for e-mails in the pro-plan.

Pricing

Response from EngageBay

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review Martijn.

Kernan from TechSupport.Ph, Inc.

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Michael from Archer Recruitment

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team. Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate 2. Easy to manage 3. Highly efficient and effective software 4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation 5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2019

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

Get it if you have the chance

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Leonardo. Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Harish from KPTCL - KARNATAKA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED

Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all. Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Shawn from List Biological Laboratories, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!

I really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.

Cons

They don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Jan Patrick from Greatway Financial Inc.

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Kyle from Facilities Services

Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The team was extremely helpful in getting me onboarded and up-to-speed with the features (specifically in the CRM). If you're looking for a cost-effective option for scaling a small business, EngageBay might be the way to go.

Cons

The software wasn't able to seamlessly integrate with some of our other platforms.

Lower Cost. Ease-of-Use. Simplicity

Response from EngageBay

Replied November 2019

Thanks Kyle for your feedback. Much appreciated!

Dioshai from Huawei Technologies

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish from Oorwin Labs

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers Email marketing platform Landing page builder Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Cuong from Cuong Thach

The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform

I can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.

Pros

I love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well. Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.

Cons

The landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile. The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design. I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.

Prince from Savior Product Overseas.

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Perfect App

Pros

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Chandni from eFulcrum

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Cons

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Ryan from Rainmaker Grp

Great, easy-to-use software

Pros

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Manoj from Fractional_CMO

Great platform. Easy to use

All in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.

Pros

If you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.

Cons

It's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

Response from EngageBay

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.

David from Boynton Roof Pro

Affordable with Great Features and Outstanding Customer Support

This has taken over all my emailing, crm and scheduling. I can plan my entire sales efforts around the automations I have setup on Engagebay

Pros

It really does everything. Email, Customer Relations, CRM and tracking

Cons

It takes a little while to learn your way around because it offers so much. But the Customer Support is incredible so it is easy enough to work your way through features.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Lack of features offered by the others

Easy to Use

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Gagan from Athamas Technologies

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth from Athamas Technologies

Best Marketing tool in the business

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros

--> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Ian from Websumo Solutions

Great tool for marketing automation!

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

David from Blackbox Endurance

Powerful platform, great support

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them

Pros

Automation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Cons

It's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.

Johannes from Mannatech Independent Associate

Awesome and easy to use

I have a all in one solution for optin new clients, newsletter, mail, tasks, appointments and contact management.

Pros

It’s a tool that combines a lot a handy feature we all use every day. I love that i can manage all my tasks and appointments within my CRM.

Cons

Until now i found no issues or things i don’t like.

Response from EngageBay

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Johannes

All in one Marketing Solution

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros

I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs. I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

Response from EngageBay

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

Astha from IamAstha

Awesome

It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros

Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons

Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

Ivana from New Marketing.Agency

Amazing!

Rea

Pros

This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons

no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Varun from Agile CRM

One of the best Crm to use

Pros

The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons

At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

mohit from loyalytics consulting

Industry: Market Research

Marketing Automation Platform That works

Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros

Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

Raymond from BespokeIT / Corp Networking Limited

Industry: Philanthropy

Enabled me to easily capture details of interested parties for my products

Pros

Ease of use Feature set Excellent customer service

Cons

No major issues to be honest, and support is on hand to assist

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your great feedback. We are striving towards making EngageBay the best marketing software ever.

Edwin from Innovateting

Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool

Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros

It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons

The number of templates are still limited

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Garma Gay from Atos

Industry: Import and Export

Satisfied user

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka from Virtual Jarvis

Industry: Information Services

Wonderful User Experience!

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Replied January 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.