• Pros

• "The customer service is fantastic, very responsive and helpful. The software runs quickly and is intuitive to use."

• "It is so easy to use! I just started using Envoke about a month ago and I love it! Lots of online tools to help me solve any questions. "

• "Well laid out and flexible for viewing several reports. Fast too. Easy to navigate. Reliable, only down once or twice in 15 years and I'm on it often during the day."

• Cons

• "Certain aspects of the UI are a bit clunky, but the service the envoke team provides more than makes up for it with extremely quick help in working out anything we need."

• "First off, I'm averse to change, in any form! So the user interface overhaul about a year ago made me nervous, but after an hour of playing around, it was WELL worth it! "

• "Nothing bad to say at all. The process was no more complicated than creating an email in outlook and using my contacts. "

Browse Envoke Reviews

James from Money Canada Limited

Industry: Writing and Editing

The Ultimate Canadian Answer for Newsletters and Contact Management

What works for one subscriber may not be for others. Customization is the key to handle different groups and Envoke makes it easy to cater to your target markets by creating collateral and content their users will find informational, interesting or newsworthy.

Pros

More usable features than one can imagine. Everything is thought of and easily available. Don't like something or need a change or update the management team is very nimble and keen to help you and advance the system for all users.

Cons

It took a while to fully understand and utilize this elaborate system. And for a small business not fully ready to roll out there should be no charge up until you use it. It may cost some considerable expense to keep systems live for potential customers. But when they are ready to use it on a small or large scale it becomes highly addictive. Anyone who tests or tries it should be encouraged to use it more often rather than shut them down. Even a sample database of 100 subscribers could grow to thousands rather than risk hard earned users to opt-out and eventually go to the competition.

Reasons for Choosing Envoke

We have used RingCentral for our strategic 1-800-789-1011 and I am not aware or understand if Envoke has any competing VOIP system. Constant Contact although having a small email database to begin with we have decided to go with Envoke because it is more efficient and has everything we desire and more we have yet to use it fully but know we can scale our business needs for the long-term.

Scott from Goway Travel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Envoke has helped us generate more high-quality leads and process them more efficiently.

Pros

With a business relationship of more than 12 years, Envoke has played an important role in the growth of our company during this period. Beginning with their Email Marketing solutions, which we continue to use today, we gradually incorporated more and more Envoke services and software into our overall marketing strategies. This included their Lead Management and Tracking Software, Marketing Automation Software, which includes lead capture and automated nurturing, and Marketing Attribution for Lead Generation. For the past six years we have used the Lead Management and Tracking Software that ties in with our web forms, chat system, nurture campaigns, lead source tracking, and now even our backend systems. The tracking has enabled us to make some significant decisions on which traffic sources to invest more and less in, based on lead quality. It has really helped Goway move forward. Envoke has also played a pivotal role in helping us with the integration of Google Analytics, our website, and the data in the Envoke reporting module. The automatic tracking of Envoke forms (including views, starts and completions), as well as the activity driven from our email marketing campaigns, make our web analytics analysis very powerful.

Cons

Our closed-loop reporting project which allows us to achieve a better alignment between sales and marketing not only took considerably more time to develop, but it was also much more complicated, especially when attempting to connect our marketing analytics software with our back-end reservation system. It's important for us in marketing to understand what our best and worst lead sources are, so that we can focus on the sources that have the best conversion rate from lead to client. The new reporting module in the Envoke UI has improved immensely compared to the previous version and it has all the data in it that we need. However we are still learning how to use it. It's important that we have a good understanding of the module so that we can access the data that is most important to us, and the reports that it generates are presented in a way that are easily read by the staff. New functionality sometimes rolls out faster than the training, videos, and documentation, but it does eventually catch up. If we need help with a report it's easy to submit a support ticket or we jumped onto Skype for a quick chat. The support is always great.

Andrew from Angstrom Engineering Inc.

Industry: Nanotechnology

Envoke has helped us make better business decisions

Pros

It provides us with a lot of useful data that we use to make marketing and overall business decisions. We're able to see where and how we get the best possible leads and provides functionality to reach potential customers, create custom forms online, and provide a seamless purchasing process for our customers.

Cons

Stellar customer support, okay product

Pros

We chose Envoke because it's a Canadian company that was willing to engage with our procurement process, and could provide us with a customized service that allows us to connect mailing lists with segments of our internal contact databases. Their customer support is really stellar and they invest a lot in making sure that we know how to best use the tool.

Cons

The UI for creating and managing messages needs a refresh, and is based on a model where new messages are created from a template filled with dummy content that you swap out (rather than a UI based on providing a canvas and a drag-and-drop library of elements that fit with our design). Some of our users who've worked with Mailchimp and other services find this awkward. We work on an agency-type model, so there's one administrator account that manages over 50 'client' accounts, and the workflows related to this are tricky - it's not clear which client account you're in, you can't open (and compare between) multiple client accounts at the same time, and you can't set global preferences (ex. Analytics tagging ON by default, 'sent by Envoke' message OFF by default) that will automatically be applied to all new accounts. Giving a single (client) user access to multiple client accounts is also awkward, and means that some of our users have four or more different usernames for different Envoke accounts. Creating those user accounts involves some minor frustration with the workflow for creating and sending users their account credentials and passwords.

Response from Envoke

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your comments. We have now included an option to view email activity per account in custom date ranges, which is helpful for agency-type accounts like yours. Displaying the current account name on all pages is now in development as per your feedback and we have also added your user management related thoughts to our "wishlist" which is reviewed by product management to help shape upcoming releases. Please don't hesitate to add additional comments any time.

Jason from Pursuit

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I'm a big fan of the marketing data warehouse!

Pros

A key component of Envoke is the data management functionality. Envoke has a data warehouse which holds all the interactions with our customers. I love that it is able to track visits from anonymous users even before they fill out a form, and once they do, it connects all their previous data together in a contact profile so we can tell which marketing programs are really working. The single Envoke script that handles all this and more, including installing other scripts, really cuts down on technical work we need to do. It helps manage tracking and reporting. It's a great tracking solution for nontechnical people. The integration of our website forms, tracking and email marketing system is essential. All our marketing data is in a single location and connected to our email database. It means our email list is always current, making email marketing so much easier. I love the fact Envoke can integrate with almost any other system we're using, and the team makes sure those integrations work seamlessly. For example, they recently combined data from their marketing database with other marketing data we track using a third-party data visualization tool - it's been a real win for us internally. I'm a big fan of the personal touch that's provided by the team. Having marketing technology experts I can go to at any time is fantastic. There's never been a point where they've come back and said: "no, it's not possible." The team always works to find a solution.

Cons

Some of the stand-alone email marketing systems I've used in the past were a little easier to use and had more flexibility of design out-of-the-box in their email editor, but there's still nothing I can't do. That's an expected trade-off when you using an integrated suite instead of a point solution.

Response from Envoke

Replied February 2018

You are right; some leading email marketing software providers have more bells and whistles and advanced functionality that Envoke doesn't currently include. Keep in mind, however, that email marketing is only a small part of the Envoke ecosystem as we are not an email marketing point solution. That said, we do recognize the importance of a great email editor and actively work on improvements of the UI, version history, more intuitive workflows, expanded reporting - to name a few.

Steve from Christie

Envoke user for 10+ years. I've seen demos of other MAPs and Envoke is on par with the big players.

A high-quality tool that allows me to quickly deliver sales-ready leads to my CRM, a program to help us interact and nurture contacts in our database via email, as well as create dynamic, responsive landing pages to support our marketing campaigns. The simple to use interfaces allow me to start and finish a project within hours. It enhances, and is an extension, of everything I do; and ultimately it keeps my internal and external customers very happy with our company.

Pros

Envoke is pretty intuitive. In fact, I was surprised to learn a major competitor's landing page weren't responsive out-of-the-gate. Envoke's engagement builder is responsive by design. They keep making the platform better (do they sleep I often wonder). For example, lead management is leaps and bounds better than where we originally came from, and it's improved with Envoke tremendously over the years to the point where it isn't one of my main pain points. My personal performance keeps improving, allowing me to take on more projects. The speed at which I am able to get things done makes me look good in the organization. Plus then I can easily show people in reports how everything is performing.

Cons

It would great to have out-of-box, a two-way synchronization between our CRM (Oracle) and Envoke so we can use CRM data in our marketing campaigns. But it has primarily our complex business rules and requirements that have held back complete customization beyond what Envoke was able to set up for us.

Farhad from Wild Apricot

A truly all-in-one platform

The core value we get from Envoke is that it's a central place where everything lives. This includes our email database, our marketing database, the history of each contact and every action they've ever taken. The connection between our PPC campaign data and data we get from our product via the API is crucial. I rely on the Envoke database more than our internal database because it has everything I need for marketing. For example, our internal database tells me what people are doing with us, but it doesn't have visits, campaigns, etc. I have used Pardot and other bigger systems, but the way Envoke is set up gives me the most value. The launch of the new Engagement Builder is a great step in improving our marketing workflow. Now we can create forms, landing pages, nurture programs, and deliver lead generation offers much more quickly. As a company with a lot of traffic, this is a big lever for us. Being able to do it ourselves and keep everything connected is important. Many people use single solution products for these elements, but in doing so, they miss the value of having a single marketing database with everything connected. New users do need a fair amount of onboarding but the setup services are hands-on and extensive. Their support is good and responses are quite quick.

Pros

- All in one solution (forms, emails, database, reports etc.) - Powerful Database: houses all our data in one place. - Great support - Constantly improving and adding new features.

Cons

- Not as intuitive at first (but all marketing automation systems having a learning curve)

Ted from Goway Travel

Envoke provides excellent customer engagement services.

Pros

The software provides so many email templates and options that creating an engaging user campaign is extremely flexible, yet easy. I also find the customer service to be blazing fast, friendly and helpful when we required more complex solutions for our needs. The people at Envoke embody code and design which alleviates a good chunk of my time setting up an email. Envoke are willing to try new things and that has been helpful to us as we grew into online lead management.

Cons

The only downside I have is that as the site grew some services became buried. A new hire entering into using Envoke's services for the first time may feel intimidated on locating certain functionality or managing/filtering data. Fortunately there is online Chat and a robust support area and their customer service is always on the ball.

Response from Envoke

Replied August 2017

Ted, thanks for the kind words! We completely agree with your constructive comments. We're aware we've added a lot of functionality without rethinking the user interface. We're currently focused on the navigation with an eye to making it easier to use for new users. It's comments like yours that keep us improving. Keep all your feedback coming!

Good, but not perfect yet.

We chose Envoke because it is Canadian. Overall experience is positive despite the list of cons above.

Pros

Ease of use and speed. Can get a decent email out in a few minutes. Canadian program and data storage avoiding the dreaded HS mess south of the border.

Cons

Managing member list. Asked that you be able to see all members at once not the default 50. No response and no excuse this hasn't been done UI of email builder is quirky to say the least. When selecting a font style such as heading 2, it does not always show up in the right sidebar for editing making it impossible to edit. Default email width is 650 pts. Why not a % scale option or any options so that it can be set to the width of the window available in the clients email program. Should be a way to check responsiveness in tablets and phones to make adjustments as needed. Background images? Padding and margin adjustment in div boxes.

Response from Envoke

Replied November 2018

We strive for feedback, good or bad - thank you. Let us respond to your comments: 1) You can choose to display up to 100 contacts per screen. It's not unlimited because we aren't primarily a membership manager or CRM software and viewing 100+ records per screen is not required by most of our clients. You can export the entire list to view all contacts offline. 2) We always respond to all questions and feedback within hours so the fact you didn't receive a response from our support team is highly unlikely - perhaps the response ended up in spam, etc. Please book a support call here so we can address your questions: https://envoke.appointlet.com/s/customer-support-call 3) Improvements to the email editor is an ongoing project. We released a new interface recently and fixed many bugs. Everything you mention in your comments is on our roadmap to change/update. We can't commit to release dates but rest assured these functions are not going to be forgotten.

Paul W. from ContactsForLess.ca

Update to my previous review - good stuff

They have been very good. I DID have an issue with being locked out (and no it didn't take 1 hour to solve) I was locked out for a while. I think it was a whole day (during a long weekend I seem to remember) but anyway, since then, they have been stellar. 5 stars.

Pros

Many things i have said before. The ONLY one that plays to critical CASL laws and regulations and does so intelligently. So many manual features, you need to really study the site and tips to get it all down. Many options.

Cons

Design function could be improved but since we all do our own jpegs and load them as optimized images, it doesn't matter much generally. I would like to see a crossout text option for things like posting an OLD price of a product that needs to be crossed out. Above that, I still like the product for what it is and I will continue to use it.

Dorothy from Fresh Squeezed Ideas

This is the first Lead Management system that is simple to use and delivers real results!

Pros

Once the system is implemented (Envoke worked closely with us throughout the implementation process), it runs itself to capture leads that are browsing your website. Envoke first worked with us to make sure our website had the appropriate calls to action and lots of areas where leads could "raise their hand" to speak with us, then once they do we get a notification to our inbox letting us know that a lead is interested to have a conversation. We follow up with that lead within 24 hours and move through the sales process quickly. In addition, the system also provides analytics on website traffic and allows you to customize reports. In the 6 months since the system's inception we have generated in sales as a result of website conversion of leads. Highly recommended.

Cons

The system is nicely designed and easy to use, for the most part. There are some areas that need to be more intuitive so that I don't have to be going to Envoke support to walk me through simple tasks. The software performs as it should, it's a matter of user experience in some areass that need to be addressed.

Peter from Public Health

Envoke is the perfect solution for my work. It's cost effective and flexible with no long contracts.

Pros

Envoke being a Canadian company has been important for me. It allows my data to be stored domestically, and they have been very helpful navigating the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation to help my email to remain compliant. Envoke also has good analytics built right into the platform. This has been very helpful to allow me to streamline the content that I am sending to my subscribers. The email builder tool is fairly intuitive and easy to use and has helped my emails to look more professional. The email builder is quite flexible as well, allowing for many different looks, from their provided templates, as well as having an option for HTML. The Envoke team continues to make updates to the available tools and features. Envoke being accessible completely online has been very helpful as well, as I can update my content from anywhere at any time. The Envoke team is also very helpful. They often are able to answer questions or provide advice within a few hours through the online 'support tickets,' and are readily available by phone for more urgent matters. The full lead generation suite from envoke looks amazing, however at this point I can only speak to the email tools, but the same credit based system is used, so the cost for use of this would be fairly reasonable as well.

Anderson from Real Estate Executives Inc.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Have used their services for over 15 years and very happy with experience

No other way to send thousands of B2B emails and get the statistics that they have. Wish I had taken the CASL issue more seriously earlier in the process

Pros

Cons

The save button on the contact screen isn't line up with the close button above it. The formatting in my newsletters is awkward...can't seem to get the line spacing right above and below an image.

Carolyn from Goway Travel

Seamless lead generation and management tool that is ve user friendly. Fantastic reporting features

Pros

Simple to use, easy to export, accessible from mobile, tablet and desktop allowing me to see where we are at no matter where in the world I am! Fantastic reporting and excellent support from the team.

Cons

I like to check on processed leads a couple of times a day and the system defaults to all processed leads first and then requires a second click to chose leads processed to a specific day.

Janine from Concordia University

We have used Envoke for almost 10 years and are very satisfied.

Pros

Simple, easy to learn, stays up to date with email laws in North America. Customer service is fast and friendly. They ask us what we need and allow us to give our in out on new additions or services.

Cons

no A/B testing yet. Still want to see link description instead of link URL for tracked URLs. Need a better archiving system for old emails (we have 9+ years worth!)

Sue from Esther Myers Yoga Studio

Nice platform for email marketing. Fantastic customer support - always prompt and helpful.

Pros

I like the ease of use. The template makes consistency easy to achieve and simplifies the process.

Cons

I dislike finding photos stored in the photo library as they appear in one long list. I would like to be able to move them into subfolders.

Iroda from Goway Travel

Positive review

I like using it, very user friendly

Pros

Easy to use, won't see any cluttered information

Cons

Can't search specifics, it would be better if I could search my leads by their email

Response from Envoke

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback - there is in fact a search by email option for your leads! Clearly, we need to do a better job at making this easy to find in the interface:S We have sent an email with a screenshot to show you how to access the search by email option.

Chris from Royal ROads University

Customer Service

It's been excellent. Several other programs on campus also use it now because of our experience. The functionality is perfect for what we need it to do. And again, can't say enough about the support staff.

Pros

The support we receive from customer service is stellar.

Cons

I only personally use it every 4 times a year and I don't find it to be overly intuitive - particularly when I'm creating distribution lists 'interests' - the naming convention is odd to me and because I use it so infrequently I find it quite foreign every time I use it. Operator issue though - I'm sure if I used it more often it would be much easier.

Maria from McGill University

Envoke works well for our newsletters, easy to use. Quick response time from customer support.

Pros

Ease of use. Templates are easily updated, much improved from years ago. Customer service and info sessions are much appreciated.

Cons

Sometimes send times vary too much from a few minutes to a few hours (when the server is down or too busy I'm guessing). Our newsletters are sometimes time sensitive therefore "sent" time is important.

Response from Envoke

Replied February 2018

Sending speed has greatly improved in the past year or so as we implemented more sophisticated round-robin sending algorithms to ensure timely email delivery even during peak sending times.

Rick from RDSI

Industry: Wholesale

Being new to electronic messaging and starting with Envoke was a great choice.

We were able to broadcast an email to thousands of our customers in less than 15 minutes.

Pros

Once you get the feel for it, working with it becomes a joy versus a task. We can send out anything we wish in less time than we ever imagined.

Cons

There really are no cons other than the speed of uploading a picture could be a bit quicker. There were much fewer features when we first started but that has changed drastically in the past year as it is now so much more than an avenue to broadcast an email message.

Gary from George Brown College

Worked with Envoke for a number of years now and I've found the UI very easy to work with.

Pros

The advanced stats for clicks, opens, tracked URLs, failures, etc. The speed at which support tickets are resolved.

Cons

Hard to say, I've always found it easy to use and have never had a bad experience with the software/application.

Response from Envoke

Replied August 2017

Thanks Gary, We've always been proud of the advanced stats, allowing drill down to individual contact records including errors but the truth is the interface has become a little old. So, we have a serious upgrade to the stats interface on the way! I expect to see it in the next few weeks. I'd love to hear your feedback in the support system

Julia from UBC

I have been continually impressed by Envoke.

Pros

Cons

Uploading lists took me a little bit to figure out as there's more steps involved than previous applications I've used.

Response from Envoke

Replied August 2017

Thanks Julie, We're very appreciative of your kind words on our customer support and ease of use. We take our import functionality seriously as we want to keep our customer databases clean and CASL compliant. To do that we need to ask quite a few questions in the import process. That said, we are working hard to make it more user friendly and appreciate any specific feedback. For example, we're about to release a function that allows importing of multiple values in a single column. This saves a lot of time for anyone who needs to import many possible answers to a single question. Let us know if you have anything specific you'd like us to address!

Chris from Royal Roads University

Customer service is exceptional. End product is always great. Great value for money

Pros

Standardization of messaging to external groups. Support staff. Training. Layout is great and generally customizable the way we need it to appear.

Cons

Sometimes I struggle with the way the site is laid out and the naming convention of the functions don't necessarily align with standard naming conventions. One day when I have time I would like to sit with support on the phone and go through these issues - I know they would be receptive.

Joseph from Concordia University

Simple and easy to use

Pros

I love how easy and straightforward it is to work with Envoke. It's user friendly and simple.

Cons

The formatting can sometimes be a bit glitchy, but it's minor and rare.

Envoke provides everything we need to launch and measure successful email campaigns

None

Pros

Envoke makes creating and sending newsletters easy and simple. Managing contacts is a breeze and pulling out analytics is very straightforward.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. Sometimes when I am in the middle of a newsletter, I need to change the layout which involves cutting/pasting and resetting hyperlinks that don't transfer and this is a bit of a drag.

Sabine from Sabine Cox, RP

Amazing customer support and great features with affordable and flexible pricing and it's Canadian

Pros

They are constantly expanding the features and functionality of the program. They are extremely responsive to customer input and requests. The program itself is relatively easy to use (getting easier all the time) and if there are new features there is great documentation and support with them. Customers can even get one-on-one phone tutorials if they are stuck with a feature. The pricing scheme is great: buy as many credits as you need for your company, and they don't expire.

Cons

Some basic features are still missing / a bit awkward (e.g. different colored text within a paragraph isn't possible yet). Making a template is easy; using it is still a bit awkward.

Louise from Concordia University

Love the product -- and service is top-notch

I would highly recommend Envoke. Great product and the support is exceptionally responsive.

Pros

We use the email portion, which is easy to learn and use. The WYSIWYG editor is intuitive, but you also have full creative control if have access to Dreamweaver.

Cons

The only downside in my experience is the absence of A/B testing.

Stphanie from SRDC

Industry: Research

I've used Envoke since 2013. I really like it; yet, I don't even use all the features available!

Pros

Their customer service/support centre is very fast, efficient, and responsive. It is very reassuring to know that if you have a problem, it is going to be addressed and fixed quickly.

Cons

It would be nice if exported files (in Excel) kept French accents and special characters formatting, automatically. One still needs to go through some extra steps in Excel in order for the accents and special characters to show correctly.

Response from Envoke

Replied August 2017

Thanks for your kind words Stphanie, We have a new version of the export/import functionality coming out in the next week or so. I'll check and see if this addresses your issue with French characters. If not, I'll make sure development is aware of the problems you mentioned so we can solve this issue for you.

Mitchell from McGill University

Basic software that does the trick

Pros

Meets Canadian IT security and compliance standards; data stored in Canada

Cons

Limited analytics and poor dashboard UI.

Guillaume from Great Safaris

Easey Envoke

Envoke assist with target marketing, where individual lists can be tagged and STATS represents the impact thereof. It assists on various levels, a macro and micro level, in that one can track the targeted lists overall performance and individual leads, i.e. the detail. Envoke STATS enables us to improve our email campaign contents, design and distribution.

Pros

Envoke is user friendly, and within minutes eye catching and professional email campaigns can be created. Metrics / Stats are immediately available, and comprehensive that enables to determine impact and where to improve. Specific actions / clicks can be checked, and it also shows emails that should be reviewed. Support staff is knowledgeable and explains in a way that is easy to understand and implement. Highly recommend Envoke !

Cons

No problems or issues have been experienced to date.

Daniela from Zanchin Automotive

I love Envoke!

Pros

It was very easy to use, templates are easy to create and manage, support is quick to respond with any questions.

Cons

Not much negative to say! I would love to be able to use more of my own code if possible but that is not a huge issue.

Marc from Premium Retail Group Inc.

Envoke is an awesome platform to manage our campaigns!

An easy to use interface and a team and envoke happy to help!

Pros

I love the ability to customise and maintain my campaign database. My email signups are in a great, easy to use database as well!

Justin from University of Victoria

Industry: Libraries

Excellent newsletter software

Pros

It has all the functionality I need to customize a newsletter for my purposes. I can import a contact list easily, track usage stats, and modify the content as needed. The customer support is prompt and comprehensive. It is also great value for the money.

Cons

I haven't experienced any downsides yet.

Natalie from Autumnwood Mature Lifestyle Communities

CASL Compliance

Envoke sales people were the exactly on target with the amount of attention. Not too pushy, but always available to assist. And, if I ever have questions, I get my problems resolved quickly. But, mostly, it's pretty simple to use.

Pros

I liked that my emails look professional and that it's easy to use. I love that it's low cost. Most importantly, it makes compliance with Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation easy.

Cons

I'd like to see more font options so that I could match my branding.

Sam from Research

Industry: Research

Switched from Campaigner to Envoke for small research group

Customer service is prompt, helpful, and friendly!

Pros

Very customizable features; consent status helpful; analytics are very useful and helpful. Used to using Mailchimp so this is a very good alternative!

Cons

Not always intuitive to use some features and get started (big learning curve); interface is sometimes glitchy on the campaign creator; interface not too "flashy" or modern looking.

erin from united way winnipeg

Industry: Philanthropy

envoke is a key partner in stewarding our donors

envoke helps us as we steward our donors on their journey, making them feel they are in the know, up to date on the issues in their city and that they are investing to a worthwhile cause and making a real difference.

Pros

the interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I have no negative comments to make at this time. The software performs as needed.

Lisa from Isram Israel

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy to use, good support

Pros

This is an easy to use system and works well for our company! would recommend to anyone looking for easy and quick way to communicate with clients

michelle from Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Great Program!

Pros

Cons

I don't have any really.... I had great training on how to use it and I keep developing my understanding of the program.

Brett from Calgary West Central Primary Care Network

Superior customer service distinguishes them from the competition .

Given their excellent and proactive customer service, we have no concerns.

Pros

The interface is intuitive and very easy to learn. Moreover, it is easy to customize and update the design of our newsletters.

Stephanie from Koben Systems

Simplifying CASL

I was looking for a solution for CASL compliance. Envoke requires little effort to implement and greatly relieves all stress related to complying to anti-spam legislation.

Pros

The ease of use and customer service takes away the headaches of CASL compliance. The construction of emails was straightforward, as was the uploading of the databases.

Carlos from George Brown College

Envoke is super easy to use and very effective!

It is a very easy to use and all the templates for our email campaigns are aligned with the templates offered. Great to use and requires minimal training.

Pros

The templates makes our email campaigns faster to create and all the analytics we get for every campaign helps us to build up stronger communication with our audience. The interface is very friendly and requires minimal training, so we can work on getting the information our without spending time.

Jeanne from John Abbott College

Very happy with ease of use as well as the stats

The feedback from our clients as well as the tracking possibilities are quite attractive to us.

Pros

We appreciate the feedback that the statistics provide for us. This information is quite valuable. In addition, our clientele are quite happy with this type of information.

Cons

It my be beneficial if there were more documentation on how to set-up the initial templates as well as what to do with the revoked / bounced emails.