What are EZ Texting users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using EZ Texting software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great texting tool to keep communication and awareness of our church before the congregation."
  • icon"It easily served it's purpose for what we wanted it to do. Customer service was great."
  • icon"The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well."
  • icon"The only downside is when you go to search historic texts, you can't filter to find a specific text which is a bit annoying."
  • icon"Getting an accidental block back in the system so they receive texts."
  • icon"I am utterly unimpressed with their company and this type of strongarm behavior is what I associate with big evil companies."

Browse all EZ Texting Reviews

• Have you used EZ Texting and would like to share your experience with others?

Almost perfect texting app!

Augusto

Message tool for improve your business

Pros

This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

Cons

It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

Response from EZ Texting

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

Replied March 2018

Julie

So easy and useful

I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

Pros

I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

Cons

I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Reasons for choosing EZ Texting

I choose EZ texting because of the ease of set up for the free trial and didn't require a credit card to start the free trial.

Sasha

April 2022

Easy to use, but it be came worst with Delivery rate (Was my favorite platform before)

Overall i like EZ texting. I wish i could stay for longer, because i`m loyal customer, but bad delivery rates+you paying for SMS which are was NOT DELIVERED. Sad. I wish i could come back......

Pros

I love everything about Ez Texting accept 2 things i will describe in "I don`t like section"

Cons

-Price is high compare to other platforms...and agree to pay this price if my messages will be delivered, but... -Bounce rate-50%, 60%, even if i know that those numbers are valid, because we are doing phone calls to our customers and communicate with them often (gym members). Those bad delivery rates company started to receive starting from November 2021.

Donna

May 2022

Needs better clarity

When I tried to talk to someone about my problems I was passed around and no one wanted to deal with it.

Pros

It was easy and we were able to reach all our members at once.

Cons

I felt like things were not clear or easy to understand on the amount of usage or texts you were allowed to use per credit.

Allie

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Pros

Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software!

Reasons for choosing EZ Texting

Much better pricing and so much easier to learn and use!

Karen

The best we have found!

Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

Pros

It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

Cons

The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

Reasons for choosing EZ Texting

EZ Texting was an app that was already being used when I started this job 4 years ago. I do not know what other apps they looked at when choosing this one. We have used Remind for our programs because you can add “teams” and text individually or as a group in a way all can see the conversation. Remind was created for schools and they have recently changed their structure and become very expensive to use.

There is better out there

Pros

It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Cons

If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

Response from CallFire

Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!

Replied August 2018

Tiffany

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Pros

It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

Cons

BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

Response from EZ Texting

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

Replied February 2019

Mabel

Great solution for Non-profits needing texting communication options!

Overall it's a great software for people to text into and enter into your system. This has allowed us to capture more of our people's information and move them along our different process queues.

Pros

I like that we can lump different people into groups depending on the information we need to share. This allows us to schedule the messages out ahead of time and make sure everyone is getting the most accurate information possible.

Cons

The software can get expensive if your needing to constantly send out weekly messages to mass amounts of people over 100. You would need to purchase more credits, and it can get expensive.

Good mass texting service for the price

Pros

This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

Cons

I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Willie

Texting Software with Flexibility

As long as you're getting your money's worth out of the monthly fees, this is a great piece of software for direct sales, but if you're not sure you're going to use it all, do some shopping around to make sure that this is the best deal first. It's truly a great tool; I just wish the unused texts rolled over from month to month, even if there was a cap on how much could be accumulated.

Pros

It was very easy to put together a text campaign, upload the information & store the contact information, and send out tailored messages. This is the one software I found that truly met all of my business needs.

Cons

After not conducting campaigns for a couple months in a row, it was time for one with over 2,000 recipients. I was really looking forward to leveraging all of the functionality associated with EZ Texting. However, when I logged in to my account I realized that my unused messages did not carry forward from month to month. While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money. I was ready to recommend the software for use across our company, but this drawback had me quickly reconsidering the recommendation.

Reasons for choosing EZ Texting

While I'm unable to remember the other products I looked at before signing up with EZ Texting, the reason I decided to go with them was a result of their pricing & functionality associated with MMS texting. Given the situation of the pandemic, it was important to me to put critical information in my messages & MMS was the best option with EZ Texting offering the best pricing for the functionality.

Suanna

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Pros

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Freddy

The Great Automator!

If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Pros

It's a labor saver!

Cons

A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

Safety texts review

I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

Pros

We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

Cons

So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Safety Texting Application

Very easy to setup, and sales reached out to me to provide a better plan for me.

Pros

We use this service to send out mass safety alerts for Job sites. This has become a vital part of our safety culture and was extremely easy to set up. We used the out of the box groups and keywords to build our job site distribution lists.

Cons

Better logging on all API calls and connections to Power BI

Vijay

A solid texting platform

Pros

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Cons

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Luiggi

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

Pros

Cons

The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Reasons for switching to EZ Texting

Mozeo changed their API structure.

Amanda

Easy and efficient

Pros

I like the ease of sending a quick communication to all my agents in a split second. People respond snd our message gets out! Like the app also.

Cons

Sometimes there are delays with the sending so once it does out, the message is no longer relevant. Not a great setup for reoccurring messages.

Lisette

Easy to implement

Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Pros

Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Cons

Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Easy texting review

I didn't get to utilize beyond the trial, but what little time I had I made use of.

Pros

I like the fact that it automatically adds email/phone numbers and contact name, three important elements.

Cons

You have the person's name and/or address.

Reasons for switching to EZ Texting

more features and functions with ez texting.

Tiffany

EZTexting is easy to use; Support/AM is very responsive

EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

Pros

Account Manager & Support are VERY responsive. Called back on a Saturday when our cap # texts was exceeded.

Cons

EZTexting is a spot solution in our environment, not CRM integrated.

Kelly

Industry: Philanthropy

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Pros

This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Miriam

Great product!

Pros

Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

Cons

I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Stacey

Delay Doing Blast

Pros

I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

Cons

When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere.. Other than that it's OK.

EZ Texting