• Pros

• "It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly. "

• "I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages."

• "This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny. "

• Cons

• "I like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!"

• "EZ Texting is a very straight-forward, intuitive tool for sending SMS text messages. I would like to see it allow more texts to be sent on a monthly basis for free, but love using the tool."

• "A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes."

Browse EZ Texting Reviews

Augusto from Libreria del Sur

Message tool for improve your business

Pros

This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

Cons

It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

Julie from Georgian College

So easy and useful

I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

Pros

I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

Cons

I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

I choose EZ texting because of the ease of set up for the free trial and didn't require a credit card to start the free trial.

Tiffany from Chatterbox Media

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Pros

Cons

BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied February 2019

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

Allie from Allen Turner Hyundai

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Pros

Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software!

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Much better pricing and so much easier to learn and use!

Karen from Stand in the Gap

The best we have found!

Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

Pros

It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

Cons

The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

EZ Texting was an app that was already being used when I started this job 4 years ago. I do not know what other apps they looked at when choosing this one. We have used Remind for our programs because you can add “teams” and text individually or as a group in a way all can see the conversation. Remind was created for schools and they have recently changed their structure and become very expensive to use.

Suanna from Concordia Supply

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Pros

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Stacey from Mobile Media Marketing

Delay Doing Blast

Pros

I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

Cons

When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere.. Other than that it's OK.

Megan from Girls Play Sports

Happy we bought this platform

It has been a pretty good experience. Not perfect, but we would make this choice again.

Pros

It is generally easy to use. For the most part it seems to reach the audience.

Cons

We have a fair number of people that it gets bounced back from. I have even been bounced before and I have not opted out of these texts. We feel like we need to send text and emails now because of the folks that it bounces back from. Also, when we first got it the Subject was bold and on top of the picture, and now the subject is not bold and is in ( ). We do not like this change at all.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

The platform seemed easy and we liked the way that the bold Subject looked over the picture, but this has been taken away now :(

Stephen from Centra WIndows Inc

Very easy to use

The ability to confirm delivery like on android phones would be nice, but being able to text customers is a great benefit!

Pros

It has a very simple interface that is simple to use.

Cons

We would have liked a more robust api for us to interface into.

Ellis from Dental Health Associates

Great way to communicate with your customers

We are using it to remind customers of scheduled appointments

Pros

It is so easy to use and personalize messages

Cons

Links can't be embedded into texts. you have to use a link shortener

There is better out there

Pros

It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Cons

If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

Response from CallFire

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!

Freddy from Level One Training and Fitness

The Great Automator!

If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Pros

It's a labor saver!

Vijay from UC Berkeley

A solid texting platform

Pros

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Cons

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Luiggi from Southern Made

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

Pros

The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

Cons

The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Kelly from www.alabamarivers.org

Industry: Philanthropy

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Pros

This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Miriam from ANIA SERVICES

Great product!

Pros

Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

Cons

I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Jon from Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood

Almost perfect texting app!

Pros

Cons

I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

satpal from Healthcare

Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU..

I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

Pros

Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

Cons

Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS. what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

Response from EZ Texting

Replied April 2019

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service. We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

Spencer from Health Quest Chiropractic

Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!

A platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!

Pros

I like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.

Stan from Modern Woodmen of America

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Pros

Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Cons

Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Maria from Real Estate

Very helpful!

Pros

This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

Cons

We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Good mass texting service for the price

Pros

This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

Cons

I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Jenny from URJ

Good choice for mass texting

Overall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.

Pros

It was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.

Deb from Bluffton university

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to Use

Pros

Cons

EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

marisa from kof associates

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Professional

Pros

very professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake

Cons

havent really noticed anything ive disliked so far

Justin from Fortitude Ventures LLC

Great Idea but Not useful

wouldnt let me use the product they way I have been for over a year then all the suddenly decides im not legit. Refused to credit back to me my unused credits that purchased in good faith. I actually increased my monthly credit expenditure and was excited to move forward then they abruptly want to shut down my process. There are plenty of Other platforms/apps out there that will allow me(and you) to reach customers via text in an easy and affordable way.

Pros

Appealing platform with the ability to send messages to customers

Cons

The company doesnt want you to send messages to your customer database if they dont like how your customers opted in to receive those messages. It might be difficult to prove to them your systematic process of acquiring the data if you have various methods of getting clients/customers/prospects to request information from your company.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Only because a previous company that I was partnered with was already using it. I should have done more research to find a better product.

Zach from ScoreMore Shows

Easy to use and a great way to reach our consumer.

Pros

I can do everything on my own without having to have someone else manage or handle. It is a really great way to connect.

Cons

Honestly I don't have really any negative feedback. Easy to reach customer service when I need to so all around pretty happy customer.

Igor from Revolution Auto Group

It does work BUT their business strategy turned me off forever

Very bad. I really needed to send a few hundred text messages and ended up NOT sending any... because they wanted me to buy more and more credits that I did not need. I tried to contact their customer service about it and it didn't get anywhere... not resolved up until now.

Pros

User interface does look very friendly and all needed features are easily accessible.

Cons

They are literally tricking you into buying more credits. Very cheap, SCAM-like trick. You buy some credits... later realize you CANNOT use it because you need to buy MORE credits... Another words there is a certain minimum of credits you have to have on your balance. AND there is no explanation to begin with...

Response from EZ Texting

Replied June 2019

Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback. We understand that a manager reached out to walk you through the account and explain that a minimum credit balance isn't necessary to have an account in good standing with us. We hope that his explanation addressed your concerns. Please feel free to reach out directly to us with any further questions. We're here to assist every step of the way!

Kelly from Alabama Rivers Alliance

The advantages are right there in their name!

The support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.

Pros

You simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.

Cons

The reporting features leaves a little to be desired.

Aaron from Bluegrass IIBA Chapter

EZ Texting is excellent tool to send out simple notifications via SMS text message.

Higher response rates over email Low cost or free Intuitive and easy to use

Pros

We allow customers to opt-in to receive SMS text message notifications instead of email. EZ Texting allows us to have an opt-in feature that is completely automated so we don't have to babysit it, or manually enter people into the group to receive messages. EZ Texting allows us to put together and send out text message in a few minutes. Very straight-forward and intuitive interface. It allows our customers to send text messages back to us.

April from Echo Qualitative

Industry: Market Research

Just okay texting program

We were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.

Pros

What I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.

Cons

What I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied May 2019

Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.

Iman from Lola & Baxter

Great team, great platform

Pros

I operate a meal prep company that requires the ability to send reminder texts and marketing outreach texts as well. I found EZ texting via Instagram, and went to the site where I typed questions into the instant message feature. Kaitlyn quickly responded and set up a demo for ez texts platform. Kaitlyn was an outstanding rep of the company. The product is exactly what our company needs and I'm excited to do business with EX texting a large part due to Kaitlyn's positive personality and extensive knowledge of the platform.

Cons

None at this point. I would like the ability to have a template set up where I could send a text to an individual by clicking the template and the number I have saved on file, not just for groups. It may exist but not that I've noticed.

Erik from Never Quit Never

Best of all the text companies to use. The five the most for your money and their costs are the lowe

Pros

Lowest cost compared to all the other and they give the most. They actually work with some of the nation's largest brands as they are BY FAR he best for your money

Cons

I am a perfectionist and so this may surprise you.... but there is not one con. I would know after using 3 other next services and EZtexting blows everyone else away.

Willie from Capital City Seventh-day Adventist Church

Very easy to use. Effective and quick way to communicate with various groups.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Need little to none customer service. Thanks for service it has made a huge difference in communicating with my audience.

Cons

others use the same keywords...

Steven from Steven M. Huffstutler, DDS

New user of the service.

Excellent, efficient communication with clients. Very cost effective, and very quick replies as opposed to phone calls or email.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, efficient, excellent tool for communication with clients! Very detailed ability to integrate with other functions or simple, basic setup. Beta "Chat" feature I really enjoy, and so do clients.

Cons

No concerns with any features. Every feature works as anticipated/expected.

Dalia from Mind Body & Massage Spa

Best Business Text and Email software

Pros

Not like... What do i Love about this software? Everything! First 500 customers, Free. Customer support is ready to answer questions. So easy to use. You dont have to give your customers your personal number. So many options to choose from. I recommend trying Eztexting first. You wont regret it.

Cons

There is nothing that i can think of that i like least about this software. Maybe if the software was no longer available.

Kimberely from Silhouettes Plus Orlando

Great way to generate leads

Started using this program several years back and we use it every month sometimes 2-3 times a month to send out SMS messages for our events. It's been a great tool to generate new leads whether it is online via the website, on social media by sharing the link or getting people to opt-in for text message updates. It stores data for you loves the auto schedule feature, just creates your messages and sits back EZ texting sends out what you want when you want. Best part, 500 free credits per month (not sure if they do this anymore for new sign ups but that's what we have been getting every month) after three freebies are used up the price plans are very affordable to up on credits to send more texts. Only a thing is a number of characters you are limited to in a message.

Paul from The Road Code

The perfect solution for our Text Marketing

Able to implement this product for a clients campaign.

Pros

We love the multiple features that EZ Texting has to get a SMS marketing campaign going. The drip messages and auto scheduler has really been the best part. Program in a few messages, set the times and sit back.

Cons

There is a tiny learning curve but customer support is always there to help you and the live chat feature is great!

Luis from My Review Pros

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product

We use it with reaching out to our customers as well as letting them know about our services

Pros

Like the ease of use and how flexible it was

Cons

Nothing bad comes to mind, so far everything is good

Price and ease of use

Michelle from Children's Dental Associates NLC

Great tool for notifying our staff of global changes.

Pros

Super easy to use and my staff loves it. It has been a great way for us to get the word out quickly

Cons

I would like an app so I can use it with my smartphone and not have to get on a computer, other than that we don't have any other issues.

Brittney from Signify Health

Great text software

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to add contacts and segment them into different groups. However number listed in contact group doesn't always factor in opt-outs.

Cons

Always feel like I'm refilling my account. And I don't like the "shorten link" option. I had a few times where it didn't link to where it was supposed to when I used it.

Amaan from Marriott International

Ease of use and catered to meet the exact requirements

Pros

Ease of use and accuracy. When I searched for a solution this exactly matched the criterion I was searching for.

Cons

If the pre packaged rates can come less than the normal SMS amount in Canada then to would be better. At present it comes very close. But the advantage being ease of use makes this a choice.

Alexa from Cryology

Best Customer Service

Pros

They have over the top customer service. This is a great software to retain customers. They use smart marketing to text customers and I find that most customers will see a text vs an email.

Cons

Although this is a great software, there is only limited information you can put in a text, which made the decision difficult to chose between a texting service and an email service. Ultimately, we chose a software that works with our booking system to use this type of marketing.

Valerio from Wallace Solution

Great product

It allows me to create promotional campaigns and interact with my clients. It's really simple and when I integrate it with my company's software, I can automate the sms quickly and efficiently.

Pros

With EZ Texting you can create SMS campaigns for your promotions. It is really simple. I really like that the application is very easy to use and provides enough information to start your campaigns. They have a free plan for you to try the software. The best thing is that through EZ Texting you can receive answers to the sms you send, these answers can be integrated via APIs with other softwares of your organization. This is vital in order to generate more functional apps that generate a better response with your customers.

Cons

The only point I do not like about this program is that it is still limited to the USA and Canada. Does not include international plans. I would really like to be able to offer this product to my international clients so that they can benefit from this type of campaigns.

Jonnie from Martinrea Hopkinsville LLC

Quick Easy communications tool

I needed a way to contact all my employees at one time. I hadn't heard of the company, but a search brought me to them. I asked for more information, and was contacted immediately with a free trial. I used the trial and became a believer. This is how we send all of our mass communications for important information like weather alerts as well as holiday wishes.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Great mass upload capabilities. You can set it up, populate contacts and send a message to your contacts in fewer than 15 minutes.

Cons

Some people's phones or carriers won't allow them to receive the texts.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Now that I have looked at other products, we stay with EZ text because the value is great for how we use it.

Joe from Ice cream

Text alerts

Great

Pros

Easy to use log in to account very easy and fast

Cons

More options to buy text messages per month

Paul from Cenvivo

Use for maintaining contact with a database of customers and vendors.

Overall not a bad product for the money and for a company requiring basic texting services. Not super-sophisticated but easy to use.

Pros

Pricing plan is simple and low cost. Though not offering as much functionality as more robust texting platforms, it has enough features to maintain campaigns for basic texting needs for a small business.

Cons

Would probably not be best for a larger company with significant texting needs and more sophisticated requirements.

Oscar from Hannibal Group

Tried to use it

Communicating with my subcontractors

Pros

Not much. I have used others and this one is similar to others.

Cons

Tried this service but was not very good. It kept flagging basic words like bank and payment. Thankfully, I use the pay as you go plan first to see how good the service is. This one is poor for me. I needed to communicate with my appraisal staff. As appraisers, works like bank and payment are used because its part of out lexicon. I DO NOT recommend this service for businesses in the real estate, finance or bank field.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied November 2019

Hello! We're sorry that you have not had the optimal experience with EZ Texting. For context, words such as "bank" and "payment" are flagged because our system identifies the usage of those words as a"financial offers", which are not permitted in our industry. Simply put, it's a preventative measure to protect you and our thousands of users. We really value our customers, and want to make this right. Give us a call at (800)753-5732 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you. We will unblock the account and can provide assurances that this will not occur again from the usage of those words.

Does what it needs to

Pros

The software does what you need it to. It is a little tedious to set up, but after that you are good to go.

Cons

They contact you a lot after you create an account and have to go in and turn all of the emails off.

Stacey from Sta-Fit Dance Fitness & Yoga

Perfect for me!

So much better than group texting. And my clients are great with it!

Pros

I love that's there is no contract & I can pay as I go - I am a small business, and my needs change.

Cons

No mobile app - I have to use it on a browser.