What are Falcon.io users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Falcon.io software through verified user reviews

• icon"I really love this interface, because it allows me to view all of my posts on an actual calender- which is great for organizational purposes."
  • icon"Easy to Use, nice design, I like the calendar feature, like that you can schedule out your posts."
  • icon"The inspirational sessions set up by Falcon.io providing inspiration from across the globe is a big plus."
  • icon"When our contract was up this year, we switched from Falcon.io to another platform because we found other platforms with similar functionalities for a much lower price."
  • icon"The insights and reporting element is not fully developed, with a lot of mismatched features and confusing elements. The response templates are awkward and really impractical."
  • icon"For us video is a huge part of our social strategy so the inability to use falcon for this is quite frustrating as even short videos tend to be too large a file size for the platform to handle."

Browse all Falcon.io Reviews

• Have you used Falcon.io and would like to share your experience with others?

Rob

Industry: Market Research

Falcon.io Review

Very good experience. It helped to get our social media scheduled and publish on time, without having trouble forgetting any important posts.

Pros

Great program to publish and schedule your social media content - especially if you have a lot of content to publish.

Cons

It is very similar to other programs- but somewhat more expensive.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

We wanted to improve the scheduling process.

Best in class software, easy to use, and feature-rich

We use Falcon.io to monitor the sentiment, mentions and overall trends/virality of our clients social media profiles.

Pros

First of all, the biggest benefit of Falcon is that it comes in significantly cheaper than the market leader (Salesforce) and 100x easier to use and get started. While customization may not be as extensible as Salesforce (also without the headaches), there's still a good degree of tuning to be found within Falcon such as setting up automatically generated reports, custom dashboards, and brand monitoring options. Falcon also works great in a multilingual setting (French and English in our case), though will sometimes report some false-positives in non-English sentiments. The ability to monitor brand mentions, sentiments, and callouts across all social media platforms and the web in one convenient dashboard is amazing.

Cons

The mobile version of the site, and mobile apps for iOS/Android (Called Engage) are a bit buggy sometimes, and leave a bit to be desired feature-wise. Though, thankfully it appears that the app is regularly updated and maintained, so I'm holding out hope that it grows to be much more serviceable in the future.

Roderick

Great product with lots of features but be prepared to pay!

Overall my experience with Falcon has been very positive. Having used multiple SMM tools, I've been impressed with the efficiency of the software. More development on the accompanying Hub app will really benefit a seamless operation across both desktop and mobile.

Pros

Falcon is really easy to manage multiple social media channels, allowing you to easily post, interact and report. The UI is really easy to digest, meaning you can quickly pick up and get used to the software with minimal training. The customer support staff are always readily available should you need them, offering great advice and checking back to make sure the issue has been resolved. Regular webinars also give key insight into the changes going on in the social landscape, as well as demonstrating new product features.

Cons

Falcon is one of the pricier social media scheduler tools. The value is there with the quality and detail in the social listening/reporting, however it doesn't make the software too accessible for smaller businesses or individuals.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

Number of features and ability to have multiple team members/accounts with various levels of accessibility.

ashley

It's a good experience, but really wish those pieces of functionality were available as they are crucial to efficiency of our business.

Pros

The software is helpful to managing all social channels

Cons

There are a few features that really could be improved: -bulk scheduling: being able to schedule multiple posts over the course of months or weeks. Our business can use the same evergreen posts at certain times. The functionality that Sprout Social offers is ideal. -scheduling the same posts across multiple channels on the same interface. Facebook, Insta and Linked In-- again Sprout allows this functionality. -not limiting custom reports to a certain number of metrics.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

Previous relationship and the all in one reporting functionality. Other companies used 3rd parties for reporting purposes.

Rynie

How Falcon made my day to day life easier

Overall experience is very positive. Like mentioned above, I really like the Publishing tool. Engaging with the audience is also much easier than before (I do however wish that Instagram DM's could pull through to Falcon as well because then all my engagement could be done from one platform). But yes, overall I'm very positive. The team is also always very ready and prepared to help.

Pros

The Publishing tool saves me so much time. Instead of designing a content plan on other software or programs, I can now create my content on Falcon's calendar. I also save time then on briefing our designers, because I send it directly to them for approval where they see exactly what I have in mind and design it accordingly.

Cons

I really dislike that I have to create my audience from scratch every time I set up my ads. I don't want to create an audience from the listening tool, which is the only way you can save an audience. I would like to create an audience from scratch once, save it for that specific channel, and have it ready the next time/month I create my ads. Also, a recommendation - That you can edit published content as well (sometimes you want to change a small thing in the caption, but now you have to delete the whole post and add everything again).

- Listening

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Sprout made engaging very difficult. The listening tool on Falcon is a BIG bonus. Another thing that Falcon offered that Sprout didn't was the approval option which makes it possible to do content planning directly on the platform.

Sabina

Falcon review

User friendly, amazing support team and account managers!

Pros

For us the scheduling tool is most useful. Falcon is very user-friendly. Once implemented we we're able to roll it out to stakeholders with ease.

Cons

When we first started using Falcon we felt that we couldn't use it to the fullest due to API restrictions. Since raising our issues with Falcon their development team have now almost resolved all of the issues. I do feel that the listening tool could be better. We run yearly influencer rankings and need to pull historical data but Falcon only allows you to pull 30 days of historical data when setting up a new listening stream.

It was recommended.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Needed more features for our social media intelligence tool.

Take the time to explore

I am very impressed, I wasn't very famliar with it when I started using it but I'm starting to see the power of it. The learning curve, like I said, is a big one but there is a lot of help and resources available to navigate you thru it. I wish I started with the tutorials, like my CRM suggested but I hoped it would be fairly plug and play so that's my bad.

Pros

The best thing for me is their customer support. Falcon is a very robust software and it takes time to learn it. Having a person available at all times to answer your questions is a very powerful feature and one I've taken advantage of multiple times. They are always available, even if it is to help you locate a specific thing in your dashboard.

Cons

Probably the mobile apps. Since the software is so robust, there are a bunch of different apps that you need to perform all the different tasks. I think this is useful if you have a big team but our team is small, even thou our client is big and having so many different apps makes it quite annoying when trying to manage.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

This client was using this particular software so moving everything to the one I was familiar with would've been a mess.

Janina

Industry: Wholesale

Efficient social media management tool

Pros

We regulalrly use the content pool and calendar functionalities within the publish area. This has helped us a lot in collaborating with different countries in our company when it comes to sharing content and ideas.

Cons

We are current waiting for some improvements in the "measure" area. There are currently some features missing like exporting metrics/Dashboards and also some data for particular channels.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

We have received best overall combination in terms of functionality, service and price.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

We were looking for a solution that better helps us with international collaboration

Cindy

Falcon Review

Getting other teams to schedule has cut down my tasks in some ways, making people more responsible for their own projects and providing training for them so they've learned a new skill. Customer service is always great, (Helgi is awesome) (and love that you can send GIFS), and they're usually quick to respond and resolve issues.

Pros

The calendar overview Scheduling quite easily Being able to leave notes Having a team system

Cons

The approval system and the access that different user roles have. Preview mode not always being accurate. Not being able to do things like tagging on pics for Twitter or needing an app to schedule certain posts on Instagram. Falcon not being able to collate all data from all channels for stats (but i know that's due to the channel permissions and not Falcon) Falcon sometimes refreshing and not saving posts, taking ages to load images. Channels being disconnected (again not entirely Falcons fault)

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

We required more services that Hootsuite could not provide us.

Nicole

Good overall tool but could be better

The overall experience has been good, the onboarding process was thorough and customer support is really helpful

Pros

Offers all the features you're looking for in a full social media management suite including reporting, listening, publishing

Cons

The listening tool does not pick up Facebook comments and is often wrong around picking up the sentiment

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

Pricing was better in terms of value as you get the benefit of a full social media tool and not just a listening tool

Lynan

Falcon.io is a One Stop Social Media Stop for Agencies

I shared most in the I like section. For our big client its been a godsend, with smaller clients a bit trickier. Its streamlined our content creation process and made us more consistent with posting at optimal times on different platforms than ever. Also we can get months ahead with scheduled content, like we'd always dreamed. Its freed up time for other important business things!

Pros

I love the dashboard interface, and the ability to switch from one Client (Project) to another. I absolutely LOVE that my team & I can post for clients on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter. We even can map out Instagram stories as a part of the overarching social media strategy. As an agency owner, I like the approval capabilities for my content creator or clients to create posts and for us to be the final approval and last eyes to see a post before it goes live. And last but not least, I am a huge fan of the reporting, easy to generate reports for each platform that we can send or review for clients as frequently as need. Also was extremely helpful for end of year/new year meetings I had in December and January, I was more prepared and educated about our stats than ever before, with just a few clicks.

Cons

Wishing you had Pintrest posting (we use and pay for Tailwind). More education on how to use social listening. More capabilities of the apps (to approve ideally or quick switch out or fix posts). To be able to answer chats/DMs in your app, so we can track our responses through stats.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

All the features in one dashboard, and the Instagram integrations. We still don't use the Ad function, even though we anticipated it and tried.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

We were overwhelmed and one of our former team members recommended Falcon. We saw some demos and decided to take the leap. It was more expensive than we expected but the promise of expanded features and our hope to grow because of the ease of managing more social accounts helped us to say yes.

Good software, but limited on IG

I use Falcon to schedule social media posts for multiple clients.

Pros

I like that I can post to all social platforms from one location, and I can tag and track specific campaigns.

Cons

Still doesn't have functionality to post multiple images or videos to IG and they have not updated their emojis so newer emojis show up as question mark boxes.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Sprout social didn't have the ability to tag and track specific campaign posts.

Adrian

Overall, the best choice for your social network monitoring

If you have to keep numerous channels in check, then Falcon is exactly what you need. The solution allows you to keep everything in order. It gives your team a comprehensive insight into your clients’ activities. We think it is one of the must-have programs.

Pros

With the help of Falcon Social, it has never been a problem to control all the company’s social media channels. We believe that the ability to create applications in the program is one of the best features of the Falcon platform. Besides, what we like about the program is its measure function. With its help, we do not face any serious problems and difficulties when creating and analyzing our reports. It is an all-in-one-place solution. Falcon gives us a great number of abilities to work on the content of our company, as well as provide our best practices through various media channels. Besides, the program allows making engagement with clients easier and more natural. All the things considered, it was definitely a worthy investment for our company.

Cons

Even though we did not have an urgent necessity to contact the Falcon support team, we believe it is a drawback not to have a phone hotline. Well, in some cases, it is a must for a customer to solve the problem occurring within the Falcon platform in the shortest time possible. In addition, it would be better for the service to have a more advanced ability for signing up for newsletters. We wish there was a feature of getting the necessary data and information into our company’s database.

Joanne

Falcon.io review

Community management is much easier with Falcon.io. Being able to easily collaborate with colleagues on tackling all comments helps the business improve its customer service.

Pros

Falcon is user-friendly and helps me plan and schedule content in advance. It also gives me an easy way to gain insights on the performance of content on social media. It makes community management a breeze as well.

Cons

It would be great if we could make carousels or upload multiple images directly in Falcon.io without the hub app.

Buffer

Alicia

Must-Have for a Busy Agency

Overall I love it for scheduling, analytics, and engagement management. I have noticed a few bugs with it not working certain days or posts not able to go through. But for the most part, with how much I use it, I've had minimal issues, and I would recommend this for any agency or social media marketer that is juggling a lot of clients.

Pros

This platform cuts out hours of time scheduling & customizing posts for multiple social media platforms. It's also a great tool for managing comments/messages for multiple clients in one easy, organized location.

Cons

FB Business Suite now allows you to schedule IG & FB stories, while Falcon still doesn't have that feature. Also we paid for the Advertising feature which allows you to set up FB ads directly through the platform, however I have found that I still end up using FB Ads Manager to maintain my advertising. I was excited about the idea of being able to do everything in one spot initially but the advertising feature is not easy to use, although I'm sure a lot of that has to do with what the FB API allows for third-party apps, and you can't easily set up different types of ads & optimization, so you end up having to move to FB Ads Manager anyway to do anything that isn't a basic "boost."

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

It had more capabilities, including the paid advertising feature.

Life is better with Falcon

Falcon helped us massively streamline our approvals process, gives us a place to quickly and easily share graphics of channel and audience insights, and has overall created efficiencies for social media management.

Pros

An instinctive and smooth scheduling and approval process was one of the main reasons we first considered Falcon and we then found an array of extra features that helped convince us this was a good move: an on-boarding process, an account manager, analytics that are better than native stats, listening tools, and moderation. Having all of this in one place is a timesaver. In addition to the ongoing development of the tools, such as expanding Instagram and Linked In capabilities, Falcon is a real improvement to daily social media management compared to where we were.

Cons

We're still using native tools for ads, especially Facebook but can see this changing in time.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

Good customer service at contact point as well as onboarding and ongoing was important; a price consideration for NFPs was crucial; and the most complete set of solutions across different social media management duties rounds off the reasons we went with Falcon.

Gabriella

July 2015

Very recommended social media management tool

Pros

Falcon Social has helped us to keep all the different social media channels in check. We are also using the BUILD tab a lot since it makes creating apps - such as Sweepstakes or Picture contests - a breeze. The MEASURE function lets you analyse and create reports for a miriad of topics such as page likes/unlikes, page views, total reach, engagement, all the way to your page fans by gender and age and much more. Falcon let's you also use UTM strings for campaigns so you can trace them easily with Google Analytics which is another huge plus for us. There are several different user rights, e.g. Moderator, Editor or Admin. This can be essential if you work with apprentices like we do. This way they can create Posts independently which are then automatically sent for approval to a user with corresponding rights. Another huge plus: If you ever have any questions which are not answered by their comprehensive support page called Knowledgebase, you can just start a chat session with the support staff. We have had quite a few chats in the past and the supporters are always helpful, fast and very friendly.

Cons

There is no telephone hotline. However their chat function works well and you get fast responses. I wish their 'Newsletter sign up' app came with a double opt in function or even the possibility to get the collected data into our database instead of a simple .csv file. Among the many channels you can add (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc.) there is only one missing: Pinterest.

Hilary

Falcon Review

Pros

I like the ease of use when assigning messages to my team. I also like the calendar view and the ease with which can reschedule posts.

Cons

My least favorite thing about Falcon is the reporting module, I'd love to see some revenue based KPIs in there as well.

AgoraPulse

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Wanted a more robust product

Julia

Would Highly Recommend

My overall experience with Falcon. io has been very positive. I just wish I had more time to use it to its full potential!

Pros

It allows one person to manage over 10 different social channels with varying levels of involvement. The reporting function is very user-friendly. Customer service is easy to access through the help feature if you ever run into issues.

Cons

Cost. Considering all the free open-source software available, I think the cost would limit the types of businesses that could afford this tool.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

We received a sales call and it was a time when we were inheriting 2 new brands and their social channels. We needed a better tool to manage everything.

Sophie

Excellent so far!

Enjoying it so far, it meets all our needs and has great customer support.

Pros

The product is easy to use and hands down the best thing that comes with it is the constant support of their staff. Always very helpful and quick in responding to queries.

Cons

I think overall the platform could be a little more visual. We've previously used Dash Hudson and found this to be 100% user friendly and metrics could be understood at a glance.

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

It offered a customer service section within the platform which was essential to us.

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Hootsuite was continuously dropping, letting us down, never replying to customer support queries etc. We had a bad experience with them so when our contract came to an end we were determined not to stick with them any further.

Arseniy

All-in-one tool for social media

We are managing several dozen channels and over 70 users in a dozen countries - for me as an admin and coordinator Falcon provides tools to see what's happening where and allocate access and resources easily.

Pros

- Ease of user/channel management. - One-stop solution for publishing, engagement, listening and analytics - Reliable and easy web-interface and bulk upload features - Very responsive customer support - Lots of customer success management support - training, webinars, etc.

Cons

- I am less impressed by Measure tools than the rest of the suite, but this largely because we have extensive needs for pretty customised reporting on social channels' performance and I find it more productive to work with raw data and custom made dashboards. If you are a content manager and need to keep an eye on some key numbers - Falcon is OK.

Percolate and CoSchedule

Vinko

Falcon.io makes it easy

It is a pleasure to use this tool and the quality of data it collects is brilliant. The tool is very easy to use and navigation is seamless.

Pros

Very easy to use and the data collection is brilliant. Customer support is out of this world.

Cons

Lack for social listening analytics. In this sense it feels a bit light-weight. Twitter content performance data is limited. Boolean search queries are too limited for complex search queries.

Talkwalker

Reasons for choosing Falcon.io

Quality of the data was top notch. The tool is very easy to use and the support is out of this world.

Tracx shut down.

Katy

Industry: Government Relations

Some great features

It is a great product that allows us to Monitor and Engage better than we did previously.

Pros

Engage function is really great. The scheduling function is great for Twitter, Facebook, the new Share function is great for sharing drafts with people not on the platform - can you add the share function to every draft page so you don't have to add Labels to get the right content?

Cons

1. You can't boost from the page. This means that any post you are putting money behind, you have to use creator studio for. 2. Multiple photos to Instagram. Again, need to deflect to Creator Studio for this. 3. I feel the Calendar functions could be better so that you can use it more in planning.

CoSchedule

No one used Coschedule

Great and easy to use content planning tool

Pros

Full range of features that enables you to set and previsualize

Cons

Uncertainties around the figures shared due to non real time display

Easier user interface

Loomly

Reasons for switching to Falcon.io

Price, and tool more robust

Anthony

Great software with just a few bugs

Overall, Falcon has been a great social media management tool and we would highly recommend

Pros

I love the level of detail in Falcon. The analytic tools are great and the engage platform is phenomenal. We are also equally impressed with the Listen tool.

Cons

There has been a few moments where we had extreme bugs that took weeks to resolve. However, the support team went above and beyond and has always quickly gotten back to us and regularly communicated.

Cost.