What are Flipcause users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Flipcause software through verified user reviews

• icon"Amazing value with a quality product and outstanding service."
  • icon"It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. Any question I have is answered within the day and I have even called after hours and had customer support."
  • icon"Our website looks amazing. What a great way to share our message with the community."
  • icon"I continue to find it a bit confusing to make changes."
  • icon"This is annoying when you have to make edits on multiple fields."
  • icon"The only thing that really is a bother sometimes is the amount of options. Sometimes you can get lost looking for something if you do not search up help or assistance."

Browse all Flipcause Reviews

• Have you used Flipcause and would like to share your experience with others?

Randy J

Best Non-profit Merchant

I'm currently working with my fifth customer and implementing FlipCause and my customers just love their services and customer service. So when my clients are happy I'm happy.

Pros

Customer service is their superpower. The software is definitely the easiest to use but their customer service is beyond anything I'm accustomed to. As a website developer I"m always advising clients on merchant services, and flipcause is my number one for nonprofits.

Cons

The portal is a little dated but has not reflection of the product or service.

Response from Flipcause

Randy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love to hear what's working for you and the opportunity to provide timely and personal support to help our partnered organizations grow and do more!

Replied August 2018

Julie

Industry: Music

December 2021

Flipcause User Experience and Support Are Wonderful!

We did not have any fundraising software before Flipcause. Since adopting Flipcause, we have been able to establish a monthly donor program and give our supporters the option to cover credit card fees, both of which have increased our overall fundraising. The user experience and the customer support have be wonderful and are the reasons why we continue to use Flipcause.

Pros

Flipcause makes it quick and easy to set up professional landing pages for each fundraising campaign. We have been able to run several successful campaigns to help us navigate the uncertainties caused by COVID-19. The customer service and support is wonderful! They are always able to help and show us tricks and tips to better use the software to meet our needs.

Cons

Occasionally there are phrases/terms that we'd like to be able to change (e.g. on a landing page or a receipt) to better match our organization's vernacular. But that is a very minor concern, we are truly very happy with the software.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Better credit card rate We were also interested in the website management, but ultimately did not use that feature

Response from Flipcause

Hi Julie, Thanks for leaving us a review! That's so great to hear that you've found success with your campaigns during these uncertain times. We also love hearing that you've been able to establish a monthly donor program and that you've been pleased with the level of support you've received from your Success Team. I'll be sure to pass the message along to them. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Tiny Paws Pug Rescue

I do not like that every time I email the same question, I get the same screen shots. I have not had a one on one conversation. Also, when I finally asked the same question, I was told it wasn't possible to end it on a specific date AND time for each campaign. I do not understand why that is not customizable.

Pros

The fact that we can send donors to a specific campaign and that they pay for the processing free. We use Linktr.ee to create multiple campaign links for our Instagram Bio

Cons

It is very clunky, non-intuitive when setting up a campaign. There are so many random parts to upload pictures. We have to keep trying to preview when cloning a campaign to make sure we get to the many different sections to upload. It would be helpful if each section had a hint on the preview page.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

FC allows for donors to pay for the fees so these fees are what covers our annual subscription. We are a skeletal crew so we need every dollar to go back in to our rescue.

Response from Flipcause

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you've been able to easily link your donors to your campaigns and that they've been able to help save you money by covering the processing fees. Thank you for the feedback regarding campaign settings and including the option to add a campaign end time in more than just event/registration campaigns. I'll be sure to bring your feedback to our product team. I'm sorry to hear that you've had anything less than a stellar experience with getting your questions answered over email, and I can completely understand how that might be frustratingI'll be sure to bring this up to the team as well. Please always feel welcome to give us a call to speak one-on-one with someone on your Success Team whenever you need support, and we'll be happy to help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Erica

Better fundraising results with Flipcause

I call and email frequently especially around donor fundraising campaigns. Everyone is always friendly, helpful and ready to serve. I would not use any other platform!

Pros

I recommend Flipcause to all other non-profits because the website interface/update is integrated with all campaigns, CRM and you it's a subscription service where you always get support. I've used numerous other platforms and this by far is the easiest, user-friendly and easily understood by my staff members and Board members.

Cons

The only con is we are still cleaning up the data integration from past data-- maybe better integration with Quickbooks?

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

Campaign functions are much easier on Flipcause as well as the website interface/updates and on-demand support.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Erica, Thanks for the review! We're pleased to hear that you and your team have all found Flipcause to be user-friendly. And we love hearing that your Success Team has been friendly and responsive, especially during times when you are launching a campaign. We know how stressful it can be coordinating all the details and launching a successful campaign, and we'll continue to be there for you as you launch more! Also, thanks for your feedback about data and QuickBooks integration. I'll pass it along to our development team. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to reach out to your Success Team if you need support with your data.

Judy

Treasurer, Board of Directors

I have found no other non-profit software that does so much, is so easy to learn and use, and is so inexpensive. Kudos to the design and support teams at Flipcause! When I have had questions, responses are always prompt and thorough. Navigating the platform is very intuitive.

Pros

Very easy to learn not only the Flipcause functionality but also to manage the website completely in-house. For a basic product, it is very robust.

Cons

I wish there was a newsletter feature built-in so that we did not have to export CRV files to then import into another platform such as Mailchimp. I would love it all to be under one roof. I also wish that there was a Quick Books interface. I have figured out a system to periodically transfer funds, then record all transactions manually in Quick Books but it is time-consuming and clumsy.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

We actually went from entirely manual, no automation whatsoever, to Flipcause. We were first attracted to the option to build a new website which is included. It was in the development of the website end of things that we saw so much value in the Flipcause full product.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Judy, Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to hear you've found Flipcause easy to learn and that you appreciate having the website package included. Also, thanks for letting us know you'd like to see email marketing and QuickBooks integration included in our suite of tools. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Stacey

December 2021

Flipcause was a gamechanger for us

Flipcause has completely streamlined our donor program. The customer service is quick and right on point. This is a benefit we can offer to our sponsored organizations that we can afford and makes their lives (and ours) much easier.

Pros

Where do I start?? We are a fiscal sponsor for 35 different organizations. We used to use our merchant account to take in all of the donations and I had to write donor letters for every single one. Also there was no way for donors to offer to pay the fee, so that took away from the donation. Now each sponsored organization and manage its own campaign, the donor letters are sent out automatically and we have the reports to keep track of everyone's funds.

Cons

Our sponsored organizations are not particularly tech-savvy. We had to record a Zoom video to train them on how to get set up and use the features. It would be great if Flipcause could do one comprehensive set-up video for the basics instead of a single how-to video for each feature.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Stacey, Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that Flipcause has made both your sponsored organizations' and your lives much easier! I can see how processing donations for all 35 of your sponsored organizations could be very time-consuming so we're happy to hear you've benefited from the automatic thank you letters and each of your sponsored organizations being able to manage their own campaigns. And thanks for your suggestion of having a set-up video for new fiscally sponsored organizations. I'll be sharing this feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Evelind

Reliable, Safe Payment Gateway for our fundraising

Flipcause has the features we need and the organization is responsive and supportive. We use this application every day. It keeps our non-profit moving forward, allowing us to focus on our work.

Pros

We selected Flipcause for the ease of use for recurring donations and creating new campaigns. The short payment cycle was another key factor. As a small NGO, we could not afford to wait 15-30 days for payouts. The support team is very responsive and easy to contact when we have an issue. They have strong security and have worked with us to facilitate international donations.

Cons

The payment page has been slow to load at times but is usually fixed in the next software update.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

We needed multiple donations buttons for different campaigns and did not think we should've to pay for each instance with our prior vendor. The recurring donations functionality is easy to use and key for our donors. We can receive funds from our donations within a couple of days direct to our bank's account.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Evelind, Thanks so much for the review! We're pleased to hear that Flipcause has made it easy for you to set up campaigns and take recurring donations. And we know how important it is for nonprofits to receive their funds as soon as possible, so we're also happy to hear that you're pleased with how quickly you can access your funds. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied January 2022

Danny

Gamechanger!

Amazing, it has been extremely beneficial to our work and our ability to raise money and stay engaged with our donors.

Pros

This software has been a life saver as far as increasing our engagement as an organization. As a small organization, having the ability to fundraise, capture donor information, create student registration forms AND have a website created has saved me countless hours and has freed me up to actually do the work necessary to our foundation.

Cons

Starting out, the software wasn't as intuitive as I might have liked. There were some glitches when we set up our first campaign, but after learning more, I think we have worked out the kinks going forward.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

Other products were too time consuming, had too many plug ins that I spent countless hours trying to navigate or fix when they broke. It made for a frustrating experience

Response from Flipcause

Hi Danny, Thanks for the review! Wow, that's so great to hear that you've been able to increase the engagement for your small organization. That's a big part of what our mission is. And we know how valuable time is, so it's also great to hear that having us take care of your website had saved you a lot of time! Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Team whenever you need support with your campaign settings- they're happy to assist you in getting the job done! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Jacquelyn

Saves me time and money!

Sometimes I have miscommunication with my website managers, seems they don't always pay attention to details. They still save me time and are super friendly when they miss something.

Pros

Flipcause is easy for me to use, is less expensive for donors and myself, and helps with my website management. Has freed up so much of my time!

Cons

Wish there was a more marketing software available, such as email marketing.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

Less fees, more friendly, people don't like paypal.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Jacquelyn, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that Flipcause has been easy to use and has saved you both money and time. That's certainly what we aim to do! Thanks for letting us know you'd like to see more marketing features such as email marketing. I'll be sharing your feedback with the team, and we will be sure to keep in touch with any updates. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied June 2021

Neal

Industry: Performing Arts

You absolutely should use Flipcause!

We are a multi-disciplinary performing arts nonprofit and as such, we have multiple events running simultaneously all the time. No matter how simple my question, they are always kind and patient and no matter how complex my request, they always seem to be able to find a way to make it work. They always make us look so good!

Pros

I am the founder of a tiny non profit and, therefore, pretty much handle almost all the tasks on my own. Flipcause has been amazing for us! They are creative and helpful and patient. The software is easy to learn or if you just can't figure it out, they are there to help you.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like. I wish I had more time and opportunities to figure out how I could use it even more.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Neal, Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you've been able to rely on your Success Team for support. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied January 2022

Linda

Industry: Performing Arts

Using Flipcause

The Flipcause team has always been very professional whenever we had to contact them. They have always been supportive and I really appreciated their quick responses whenever we had a question or a problem with our website.

Pros

First, I appreciated the help that we received for developing our website. Second, when there was ever a problem, the Flipcause team was readily available within a few hours and sometimes we received the support immediately.

Cons

I wish we knew immediately when we received a donation.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Linda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear that we've been able to support your organization in developing your website. We also love hearing that your Success Team has been responsive and able to give you the support you need. As for knowing immediately when you receive donations, the option to receive immediate email notifications is available. Looking into this, it looks like you have us on your spam filter. Be sure to check your spam folder and remove us from the list, and you should receive those emails. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need any assistance with this, or if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied March 2021

Joel Daniel

Industry: Think Tanks

Customer-centric, growing, value-priced.

Pros

The Flipcause team is very responsive to their customers. They don't feel like some gigantic organization that doesn't have time for you, like a lot of services out there. They're constantly working to expand and refine their product, and as a fellow startup, I can appreciate their roadmap and progress. And I don't think you'll find any other software that does as much for non-profits for their pricing. It's pretty unheard of.

Cons

Some of the backend of setting up campaigns and managing contacts is not as intuitive as I would want it to be. However, their support teams are super-accessible and willing to help. And, honestly, the more that a system is able to do, the less intuitive it generally is...no matter the system, you have to put in the work to understand it.

Nancy

Flipcause can be a huge help for your organization!

The benefits of Flipcause have been extensive for my non-profit. Like I said before, the credit card processing is huge, the ability for Flipcause to build a page or build my website for me is beyond beneficial to have this software, to be able to call and talk with a human instead of just doing it by email or text is massive and the kindness of the staff have been such a bonus for using this software! I am totally satisfied!!!

Pros

I love Flipcause because you can help build a new website or a new page if that is what is needed... the customer service has always been phenominal and I recommend this software to anyone who needs it. I love the fact that I can call and say I want to learn how to do this and they help with this too. I also love the fact that you do your own credit card processing because that is one less thing I have to handle. Flipcause handles this for me and I highly recommend Flipcause for your website and credit card processing needs.

Cons

I would love to have more in depth reporting features for Flipcause. I can work with what they have but would appreciate it more if I had the ability for more ease in reporting capabilities Other than that, I cannot think of anything else that I would love to have changed.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Again, the credit card processing piece and also the ability of Flipcause to build a website for me and also, helping me build a page or Flipcause can do this as well.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

My major fundraiser was stopping and I knew I needed a new website and so I did a search of many different softwares and what sold me to Flipcause was the website building for me and the credit card processing piece!

Response from Flipcause

Hi Nancy, Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you've had a great experience with your Success Team and that you appreciate having payment processing included in the tools and services available to you. Also, thanks for your feedback about the reports. I'll pass it along to our development team for consideration. We look forward to building out more functionality to even better serve you. And please continue to lean on your Success Team if you need support with running reports. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied October 2021

Janna

Great product and service!

Website maintenance. Consolidating payments, donations, events into one place.

Pros

We have been using Flipcause to manage our website, donations, payments, and events. The program and service has been a huge help and customer service is a great time saver on those busy days when you need something posted/done and don't have the time to get it done.

Cons

The reports could be a bit more streamlined and easier to arrange. I need basic info like name, contact info, their registration type, or donation amount, etc. I would also like to see how many registrations a person has instead of seeing their name 10 times in a list. Its very time consuming to condense the lists to use at check-in/to track donations/registrations.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

better price for what we got, consolidation of features

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

Consolidation, lower fees for payments/donations, help with website updates.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Janna, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you've been able to save time by relying on your Success Team for support. Also, thanks for your feedback about reports and registrations. I"ll be sure to pass it along to our development team for consideration. And as always, feel free to continue to lean on your Success Team if you'd like help formatting and cleaning reports and data. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Replied September 2021

Aaron

Great Product for Small - Mid Nonprofits

Flipcause CRM, from our experiences, is not as powerful as a Salesforce or any of the other big-name CRM companies, but if you are looking for just a basic donor database that tracks donations and information such as contact information and notes in their accounts, then I would recommend Flipcause. If you are planning to use Flipcause for all that it has to offer and a big part of that decision is the CRM, just be prepared to deal with those small nuances. It's been a great product for us overall.

Pros

Flipcause is a clean and very manageable donation and event management software. From day 1, we were able to easily create events and fundraising opportunities, track donations, and embed information on our website. Flipcause makes it extremely easy to customize event and fundraising webpages and tools, which always allowed our donors to know exactly what they were doing.

Cons

The tools to build campaigns could be more customizable. As for a donor database, we were a part of their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools beta launch and had access to their fully active tool. It is a very helpful tool with good information and search functions. It is especially handy if you import and manually input your donor information before you begin to use Flipcause as a donation host. Our issue was that we had been using them for a couple of years prior to the launch, so when we imported all of our donor information, it didn't merge perfectly with the current records they had - instead it created new accounts. You can manually merge multiple accounts at the same time, but that takes manpower. The other issue we had is that if a donor makes a one-time donation through a Flipcause campaign, it must match the information you have for that donor exactly, or else it'll create another customer account. So this creates regular maintenance if you are using Flipcause as both a CRM and a donation host.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Aaron, Thank you for your review! We so appreciate your partnership through the years and love hearing we've been able to offer value. Thank you also for participating in our Beta launch! Feedback from Beta testers like you has been hugely helpful in improving. Any CRM requires a regular and manual data cleaning habit to keep it accurate, and I can imagine how tedious it was to have to do this after importing a large dataset in one go - I'll see if this is something we can improve in the future. You're right--our Contact Database will never compare to Salesforce! Our focus remains on saving nonprofits time and money with customizable campaigns and unlimited human support. We look forward to offering integration options in the future for organizations that need to utilize more robust CRM's.

Replied June 2021

Alberto

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Cons

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

The promise of having dedicated support, a site that could grow with us, and having most of the functions we needed provided by a company that was familiar with the needs of Non-Profit organizations were all very important to us.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

Wordpress was not intuitive enough to be supported by our rotating staff. we needed more responsiveness and Wordpress no longer supported some of the software we used regularly (credit card processor and constantcontact). It was clunky, complicated, and outdated.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission! And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Replied September 2019

Elaine

Best Investment Ever!

All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc. Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

Pros

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants. Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go. After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization! Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate. Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :) All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

Cons

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations. Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :) Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :) P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Replied July 2019

Mindy

Flipcause is the Bomb

Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

Pros

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

Cons

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

The price was the most affordable for the size of our organization. This includes the charge for credit card processing which maxes out at no more ever than 1.5%. Because our organization essentially only has one employee, and I am contract and will be leaving at the end of October, we need something that provides a lot of support as well as putting all of our tools in one location. Flipcause does this with the exception of the mail program which will be up and running before the end of the year. It was also imperative that we had an easy to use donor database that could be updated by volunteers and board members and had easy-to-use report running features. Flipcause provides this within their package. Flipcause includes a website and the support I have received to date in creating that website and all the other tools has been nothing less than phenomenal. This was all during our trial phase without any commitment on our part. Having an up-to-date website with easy access to help services has been one of our biggest challenges and flipcause seems to be the perfect solution for this. Flipcause does not require any contracts and has guaranteed that no matter how our organization grows our monthly cost will remain the same.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Mindy, Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having. And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Replied June 2019

Nicole

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using Flipcause.

We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Pros

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

Cons

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Stacie

New to Website Management

I was brand new to using websites, campaign management, and donor management. Flipcause was recommended to me by a colleague at another Agency. The customer service is exceptional! They are so responsive and patient with my endless questions and over time, I have learned to do things on my own that I didn't initially think I could do! From the look of our website to the customer service provided, I couldn't be more pleased.

Pros

I love all of the features Flipcause offers. When I decided to go with Flipcause, the customer service walked me through every step of migrating away from our WordPress platform to Flipcause. The website looks wonderful, my volunteers are using it and I much more confidence in my role as a website/donor manager!!

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Although Qgiv was more affordable, it didn't offer the volunteer management component I was looking for.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

WordPress was difficult to use and I did not know HTML. I couldn't run reports, or create campaigns or upload videos without a lot of difficulties.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Stacie, Thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you are pleased with your new website and that you have gotten the support you need from your Success Team. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Replied October 2021

Mike

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Robust Features and Great Customer Service

Customer service is very fast and readily available.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive, which makes searching for basic information very easy even for beginners. Reports are easy to generate with a little practice. Very robust features for the price. Campaigns integrate directly with our website.

Cons

The system does not handle special characters very well. For example, it's not possible to enter a last name as O'Dell. This is awkward when exporting for mailing lists. The app seems limited and only useful for checking in attendees. Entries in custom fields can stack up in certain circumstances, which can bury useful information under special event details.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Campaign integration into our website. This allowed us to move away from Eventbrite as well.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

eTapestry was unwieldy and expensive for our small organization.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you have found Flipcause intuitive and very easy to use. That's what we aim to do! Also, thanks so much for your feedback on the Contact Database, the LIVE Mobile App, and the Custom Fields. I'll be sure to bring this to our Product Team. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!

Nate

5A Elite loves Flipcause

With Flipcause, we are now able to manage fundraising and registration like the big companies at a fraction of the cost.

Pros

What I like most is, because we are a small organization, we don’t have the capacity to assign a staff member to fundraising. With Flipcause, we have a dedicated support team who make every step in every process easy to manage. I also like the fact that the look is very professional and gives the appearance that our organization is bigger than it actually is, which leads to increased fundraising sng.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a really long time to update in the dashboard. Also, there are a lot of features that I just don’t know about and so I don’t feel like we are able to utilize the software to it’s full capabilities.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Better customer service and the sales team wasn’t too pushy. When people are to pushy, it makes me feel like they are trying to hustle me.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Nate, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing that your support team feels like an extension of your staff, that's what we aim to do! And thank you for your feedback on how we can improve. We are always working on speed optimization of the Dashboard, so please let us know if you continue to have issues with slow updates so we can let our team know. As for learning about new features, this year we launched a "What's New" button at the top right corner of the Dashboard to highlight updates and new features. Be sure to check that out and if there's anything else we can do to assist, don't hesitate to let us know!

Replied August 2019

Ken

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent beginning software for Nonprofit

The quality of the appearance of our website is great. The ability to get technical help is very good. We have added numerous new donors due to the ease of making donations online. I am very pleased with the results of selecting Flipcause as our host company.

Pros

From initial investigation to the launching of the final product was about 3 months. The website works perfectly and has caused our donation frequency and repeat donations to increase substantially.

Cons

We have selected two optional fields that are critical to us. These fields allow donors to direct where their funds are used. Many donors select repeated donations, up to multiple months. A significant concern is that when they select where the funds are to be used, that is only reported one time, at the first donation. All subsequently repeated donations omit the direction to which their funds are to be used. This is a major problem.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

I liked the ease of use, the promptness of beginning and launching the website. The price was well within our budget and the options available worked for us.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Ken, Thanks for leaving us a review. Wow, that's so great to hear that you've seen a substantial increase in donations since the launch of your new website! And I understand how frustrating it is not to be able to easily match donations to their designations using the custom field method. Thanks for bringing that to our attention! Hopefully, the method your Success Team created for you will solve that pain point as we continue to make improvements based on your feedback. We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization!

Replied November 2021

Christopher

Flipcause has been an invaluable host for the Girls Golf of Tucson website

Donations are more easily made using this software. Flipcause personnel are awesome problem solvers when it comes to making requested changes to our website using their software to make it happen.

Pros

The software has been integral to building a user and donor platform which has helped grow our organization. The software is readily supported by Flipcause staff who will answer questions, make changes to our website and teach us how to make changes during these changes.

Cons

Integrating this software into our organization was very easy thanks to the Flipcause staff. While we can eventually create a list, wish we could integrate our membership info more easily into their software database.

Reasons for choosing Flipcause

Customer service with Flipcause is better and website builder with Flipcause is better served.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Christopher, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with the support you have received from Flipcause and that you have been able to grow your organization with your user and donor platform. That is what we strive to do. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your Success Team if you need any assistance with getting your membership information set up.

Replied August 2021

Steven

Excellent product for our Synagogue website/donation/event management

The Flipcause team has been fantastic from the start! From the sales person who answered all of my questions and demonstrated the product to the Success Manager and my account team, they have been there for me to help me get the most out of our website, campaign management and donations. The response time is almost instantaneous. Really the best product support that I have ever experienced!

Pros

The Flipcause team provided a great looking, engaging website that I can easily update myself or have their team update. In addition, the member dues & donation features provide an additional option to our members to donate to us. In fact, it has encouraged non-members to donate!

Cons

The campaign management feature could be more flexible to help us manage our events a little easier. Sometimes I have to adapt our requirements to the software instead of the other way around. But so far we have been able to get what we need from the software even if it is not an optimal solution.

Reasons for switching to Flipcause

I picked up our old website support from another person and found the website updates tedious and difficult to do. I was spending too much time and not getting the results I needed. When a friend at another organization recommended Flipcause I decided to give them a try. And I sure am glad I did!

Response from Flipcause

Hi Steven, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that your website, membership, and donation needs have been met using Flipcause. We also love hearing that your non-members have been encouraged to donate! We're here for you and looking forward to continuing to support your organization's needs.

Flipcause