What are GetProspect users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using GetProspect software through verified user reviews

• icon"The feature I like most is how well it integrates with LinkedIn."
  • icon"Very easy to use, intuitive, seamless. The leads list export function is excellent, and has helped with marketing to those who I have already qualified via LinkedIn."
  • icon"The ease of use, and the fact that it does something for a lesser price than other companies."
  • icon"Whilst it can't be helped, I'd say it's about 70-80% accurate. Of course this is a high number, just can be frustrating to pay for something that sometimes doesn't work for a 'golden lead."
  • icon"If you didn't have many prospects to find their email address, you might be wasting your subscription because the usage counter resets every month whether you have a subscription or not."
  • icon"Inability to archive easily or export companies."

Browse all GetProspect Reviews

• Have you used GetProspect and would like to share your experience with others?

Madhura

Industry: Animation

How I Fast Tracked My Outbound Campaigns

Overall, I've been able to reach prospects in bulk and automate the outbound marketing process.

Pros

Ease of use, most e-mails are accurate (even the unverified ones), the software doesn't look for e-mail addresses it has already found.

Cons

Nothing...I really like the dashboad as well.

PABLO

Excellent tool for gathering potential buyers data

I use GP to gather the esential data, including corporate email address from objective prospects. I like they include a complete set of data, including the domain of the prospect, what is not always delivered by some competitors. But what I like most is their support, very agile and effective.

Pros

I like the automatic process of downloading the contacts from Linkedin and immediately the software starts to look for the business email address of each contact.

Cons

I would like they increase the % of corporate email addresses they deliver. Currently is about between 10% and 20%.

Reasons for choosing GetProspect

Simplicity. Graphic interface. Complete data set.

Mladen

Easy to use and effective

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, and great tool overall.

Cons

No hick-ups that I'm aware of. As of today, I'm using the new version of the tool and I'm satisfied with the new features.

Reasons for switching to GetProspect

It wasn't my decision.

Susanna

Review of GetProspect.io

It took almost a week before I received any response back from GetProspect.io. By then I had subscribed to another service, with such great results that I will never, ever consider GetProspect.io again. I did send them a note about this explaining my concerns, and received a rather arrogant reply, so their customer service is not customer-friendly or willing to accept constructive criticism.

Pros

It seemed like an efficient way to email-append contact information, and, in fact, the results came back very quickly.

Cons

Customer Support stunk. I sent a note during my business hours - their end of day - (they are 6+ hours ahead of me) and did not receive any actual note back beyond the "typically we respond in 30 minutes" kind of chat-bot reply. I kept asking for help, with no reply. I decided to look into other services and found one that totally "hit it out of the park". They are also 6+ hours ahead time-wise, but their responsiveness is ,and has been for the past few months, much better than this company's ever was by a long shot.

Reasons for choosing GetProspect

I had been referred to GetProspect by a digital marketer, so decided to give them a try. I usually put tools through a test period, and this company did not meet my criteria qualifying them to continue. They were just not responsive to any inquiry via their chatbot for an extended period of time, and their response when it finally came, was pretty arrogant and self-serving (not trying to help at all).

Oliver

Very easy to use, yet sometimes wrong

Pros

Cons

Whilst it can't be helped, I'd say it's about 70-80% accurate. Of course this is a high number, just can be frustrating to pay for something that sometimes doesn't work for a 'golden lead'

Reasons for switching to GetProspect

Better value subscription

Rachwl

Great product!

Building clean lists of data quickly so we can send targeted prospecting mailers. Its quick and efficient

Pros

Ease of use, simple interface and great support

Cons

Inability to archive easily or export companies

Donald

Product Review

Pros

GetProspect is a great tool that provides what I need at a substantially reduced cost based on what other products/services provide.

Cons

Nothing at this point. The product offers what I need.

Sam

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great product

Pros

Very easy to use. Always works with LinkedIn. Good value.

Cons

In the "search by filter" feature, the search by company name or company domain don't always work perfectly.

Great product

Easy to use, simple UI

Pros

My team and I rely on GetProspect to make the most of our lead gen.

Cons

Nothing to complain about, commercials are very reasonable

George

High value

Pros

Easy to use, and powerful - get's the job done!

Cons

A bit on the pricey side, but obviously not so costly that I'm not using it ;)

GetProspect: Prospect Finder

It makes lead generation easier for me when I was looking to add more prospect to my email list

Pros

The ability to search for email prospects from LinkedIn plus the ability to save the prospect details inside a list automatically.

Tamara

Industry: Writing and Editing

GetProspect Review

Overall, I have a great experience using the software.

Pros

The feature I like most is how well it integrates with LinkedIn.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while for the software to locate the emails.

GetProspect