Google Search Console Software Reviews

Google Search Console Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It helps with how its easy to excess the search the fetures are easy to use the app is great."
  • icon"As a marketer, I like the google search console to find the opportunity keywords on my website that will help me to rank on SERP quickly."
  • icon"I love the simplicity and ease of use with Google chat. In addition the integration with all of the other Google suite of products is very helpful."
  • icon"The limitation of being able to apply just the one filter at a time is a bit limiting."
  • icon"That said, I don't think I have ever found anything I dislike about Google Search Console."
  • icon"It does what it is supposed to do. If there is an error it is because i typed something wrong."

All Google Search Console Reviews

Joe

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Another great product from Google

Arheer

October 2022

A must have tool for every internet based business

I have been using Google Search Console since last 5-6 years. The tool have evolved to give more insightful reports over time. If you understand technical SEO well then the tool can help you identify and solve complex issues like 5xx, 4xx, AMP errors, etc. on your platform. This will help your website rank well in organic search.

Pros

- Google Search Console can help with a detailed report for core web vitals present on your website - It also helps you with technical errors present on your website - A very useful info about crawl logs can also be obtained using GSC - If you can work on the above features than you can easily improve website rank for your platform

Cons

- You get sampled data if you were to apply filters - Limited data to analyze without using APIs

Reasons for switching to Google Search Console

Google Analytics does not help you with keywords and errors data like GSC.

Abby

Easy Integration With Other Google Marketing Products

GSC is a great product and it is extremely easy to use out of the box. The software has alerted our business to on-page issues that we were able to quickly correct before any customers even noticed or that page getting downgraded in search results.

Pros

The Google ecosystem gives marketers nearly everything they need to run effective campaigns and optimize every aspect of their digital presence. Google Search Console allows us to track important keywords and how each of our pages performs for each keyword we are tracking. GSC also provides alerts for any on-page issues that could negatively impact our overall SEO or prevent Google from crawling the page altogether. GSC also integrates with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Ad Words and more complicated data transfers are easy to setup via the API.

Cons

There is almost no support since this is a free product for most users. Additionally, it would be useful to be able to dismiss notifications about on-page issues since the same ones tend to come up over and over and it makes it difficult to track any issues that do require our immediate attention.

Essential but limited

Google Search Console is helpful for diagnosing indexing problems, digging into keyword popularity, and technical issues for SEO. But if you want accurate rank tracking / position data, you'll need to find another source for that data. For comprehensive link data, you'll need another provider as well. For technical issues, the alerts can be delayed, it is useful to have a dedicated crawl tool.

Pros

Google Search Console is a great free tool to get insight into how Google is seeing / ranking your site. They provide helpful metrics to understand site performance and issues - keyword click / impression data, indexing data, alerts for technical errors.

Cons

If you run a large site, you will quickly run into a few significant issues. The first is they only provide a sample of 1k lines in most of their tables. For a large site, this data often doesn't even provide directionally useful info. You'll need to leverage the API and export to a data warehouse to get more data. The other significant problem is sampling - if you try to look at brand / non-brand queries in search console, the data becomes so heavily sampled it is untrustworthy. The position ranking data is very bad unless you have a significant amount of clicks and impressions.

Reasons for choosing Google Search Console

Google Search Console is a free tool from Google. It can be a helpful tool, but should not be relied on to be your sole SEO tool.

Ade

A Must-Have Tool for Every SEO Specialist and Online Marketer

My experience has been awesome so far

Pros

It is useful all through the entire online marketing journey. When I started blogging 14 years ago, Google search console helped me with the organic traffic I needed to start the journey. The platform also provides various suggestionson improvement and performance to enable users like me to get higher positions on the search result pages and also improve visitor's experience. With Google search console, I can easily see the keywords that are giving me traffic and new keyword ideas in case I am getting traffic for a keyword I have written little or no content about. You can also know about existing broken links or 404 pages on your website via Google search console. I also love the fact that it allows me to see the websites that are linking to my site so I can disavow the ones that may turn out to be hurting my SEO.

Cons

Google Search console is a must-have tool which I don't think anyone interested in organic website traffic would ignore. The only complain I have is concerning the last core algorithm update which affected most of my website traffic for the first time, although with the help of the available data on the platform, I am slowly getting back lost rankings on my websites.

Nirav

October 2022

You cannot do SEO without Google Search Console. It is the best platform!

Google Search Console is a go-to tool for every SEO to check ranking, CTR, and traffic data on a daily basis. It is also the most accurate data source to check organic traffic.

Pros

- Google Search Console helps you track ranks, CTR, and traffic for your website - It helps you identify errors on your website - It is available to everyone for free - It helps you identify all the internal and external links your website

Cons

- You cannot get keyword data beyond 1000 keywords unless you use APIs - You can get data only up to 16 months

Mohammed

Industry: Furniture

The Beast Mode is On For My Local Business Needs

Pros

It's been 3-4 years using the Search Console previously well known as Google Web Master Tools. Google has made a lot of efforts to make the Search Console better and better over the time. The current version is super helpful and Unique to itself. There is no platform that helps website owners to make things easier and make your work stand out. Search console helped me a lot in my internet presence. It took sometime but it really worth using Google Search Console. It helps me managing my website issues. If there's any issue even a tiny one it lets me know immediately so i can solve it before it's too late. I thank you Google for such an amazing platform for free.

Cons

No cons it's just perfect. I like the search console pretty much

Rachna

October 2022

Amazing software to interact with google bots

Pros

Google Search Console is providing us the freat data that help us to take decision about keywords selection. Also GSC helping us to improve our website structure like improving schema on the pages, fix technical issue like core web vitals help us to find the pages which are facing load issue.

Cons

I do not least like anything but I want google search console must introduce its application so that we can use the things in apps.

Cj

Industry: Machinery

October 2022

The best free digital marketing tool

I've been using search console for like 8+ years and use it in every project i launch.

Pros

This gives me key insight into page uptime and performance, as well as recommendations to improve

Cons

Some of the verbiage and prompts are difficult to interpret

It for my workflow best

November 2022

Best Researcher in the World

Pros

Easy to use. The interface is simple and elegant. Fast search. Show more options. Available in all languages of the world. Get millions of results in seconds.

Cons

Please update the application on Android system to be

October 2022

A must to show you an accurate picture of how users interact with your site before landing on it

Great, a must have for every website

Pros

Queries that pages rank for. We use GSC mainly for content refresh and identifying duplicate content

Cons

rank positions are average positions which do not give a very accurate picture

Anuj

Google Search Console- Fix Website Errors To Improve Business Performance

Google search console is secure and effective for Search engine optimization strategies. It sends an email to the customer when received an issue on the website. We used the Google search console for our client website and perform SEO tasks to boost keywords ranking. With the help of the Google search console, We can find website coding issues and fix errors with the development team. Sometimes google does not index website pages so we have to index website pages by using a search console to rank keywords. It gives a keywords query lists to make a better plan for marketing.

Pros

Google Search Console is a useful tool to analyze a business website and improves search results in the google search engine. After adding the website to the Google search console we can track every single click in its dashboard. We can easily measure total clicks, impressions, and keywords average position in the Google search engine. In the Google search console, we found 404-page errors, Mobile Usability issues, and more important issues for the business websites. It provides good functionality to remove unwanted bad link URLs from the website. It is the best tool for Search engine optimization and alerts users if something is wrong with the website.

Cons

No issue find in Google search console. We used its old and new version for business website and found better new google search console for business website.

Reasons for choosing Google Search Console

We used Ahrefs and Semrush for our client business but in comparison of costing Google search console is best one. We can easily understand google search console dashboard and generate excel sheet for errors. It gives option to download website backlinks in excel sheet.

Kumar

Industry: Civil Engineering

April 2022

Best insight tools for evey business and websites.

I am submitting my sitemap on the google search console that allows me to rank on google search. If there is an error related to search appearance then the Google search console sends me an instant notification along with possible solutions. So, without a search console, I cannot imagine my website journey.

Pros

There are various things about the Google Search console that I like, they are listed below; 1. Allow to submit a sitemap for SERP indexing 2. Allow tracking of my website performance including total clicks, impressions, and average position for the selected period 3. help to submit URL manually if there is an issue with indexing 4. Help to manage errors while the google bots detect any while crawling 5. help me to remove selected URLs from google search results and more.

Cons

There are no such features or bugs that I really dislike about the google search console. I like overall all the features and hope the Google search console team continues their quality services in the future also.

Google search

I’ve done lots of researches on google search during my university years and it saved me lots of time.

Pros

I like it because it can help you with anything. I just use keywords to find out about anything I want. I use a lot to find out about medical stuff (such as symptoms of a disease, treatments…) and I use it to find world wide recipes.

Cons

Sometimes you have to be very very precise to find what you want. So it gives me some un precise answers.

Reasons for switching to Google Search Console

Because I think google is more relevant.

Joe

Another great product from Google

Google chat is another fantastic product from Google. It’s simple, easy to use and integrates well with all of the other Google suite of products.

Pros

Cons

my only complaint about Google chat might be more of a complaint with Gmail itself. The side bar within Gmail where chat comes up is sometimes hard to see.

Budget

Vishal

Google Search Console - Helps improve your search rankings and user experience

Google Search Console has helped me improve search ranking for most of my websites. It is also a useful tool in expanding my websites, as it provides the keywords used by real users in search engines. This helps in identifying content which my website may have missed out, thus improving overall content availability. A new feature has been added recently called the "Search Console Insights" which is providing valuable information on content performance. Hope it helps in further improving search rankings.

Pros

Google Search Console is quite easy to use. You can analyze all websites that you maintain in a single Google Account. Adding a new web property can be done quickly. Verifying property ownership is achieved without much hassles by just uploading a HTML provided by the Search Console. All relevant reports like Performance reports and Coverage reports provide valuable information. All Mobile usability issues with the web pages are identified by the search console and which helps in fixing such issues and improving user experience.

Cons

Nothing which I don't like in Google Search Console. Only a suggestion. Google Search Console can be integrated/merged with Google Analytics. This will help website administrators by getting all useful data in a single tool.

Raj

Best software for monitoring and maintaining a website

My overall experience with Google search console is quite good. I am using it for last 4 years and love the way it works. Their features are great and limitless, and provides best outcomes to appear the best possible way on the Google search results.

Pros

I like Google search console mostly because it helps me to check and monitor my websites traffic, data, search presence. I have been using it more than 4 years, and still loving to use it. google search console provides different variations features to completely get my website on Google search results and even get to top of a search results page.

Cons

The least thing I like about Google search console is that sometimes it detects some issues which never appeared and right now everything is good. And I think the last version of Google search console was better, and simple than the latest version we have now.