Browse Google Search Console Reviews

Anuj from Nmt Technologies Pvt Ltd

Google Search Console- Fix Website Errors To Improve Business Performance

Google search console is secure and effective for Search engine optimization strategies. It sends an email to the customer when received an issue on the website. We used the Google search console for our client website and perform SEO tasks to boost keywords ranking. With the help of the Google search console, We can find website coding issues and fix errors with the development team. Sometimes google does not index website pages so we have to index website pages by using a search console to rank keywords. It gives a keywords query lists to make a better plan for marketing.

Pros

Google Search Console is a useful tool to analyze a business website and improves search results in the google search engine. After adding the website to the Google search console we can track every single click in its dashboard. We can easily measure total clicks, impressions, and keywords average position in the Google search engine. In the Google search console, we found 404-page errors, Mobile Usability issues, and more important issues for the business websites. It provides good functionality to remove unwanted bad link URLs from the website. It is the best tool for Search engine optimization and alerts users if something is wrong with the website.

Cons

No issue find in Google search console. We used its old and new version for business website and found better new google search console for business website.

Reasons for Choosing Google Search Console

We used Ahrefs and Semrush for our client business but in comparison of costing Google search console is best one. We can easily understand google search console dashboard and generate excel sheet for errors. It gives option to download website backlinks in excel sheet.

Christopher from Aedes acris

Google Search Console Review

Generally my overall experience with it is very good the software is work for me pretty well

Pros

This software bis really easy to use and also have a lot of options and features that makes it a very good software to search things online

Cons

Sometimes the keyword search are very confusing protocols because it launch things not related with your search

Reasons for Switching to Google Search Console

I have an account with this for specific businesses

Ahmed from Ahmed Samier

The best search console in the world.

A very great experience I would advise anyone to use it.

Pros

Easy access to the information you want and how to use it is very easy unlike other bad search engines in this service, The search service through the markings is a very good service and leads to easy access to information.

Cons

Keeping user information too much is very dangerous.

Essential but limited

Google Search Console is helpful for diagnosing indexing problems, digging into keyword popularity, and technical issues for SEO. But if you want accurate rank tracking / position data, you'll need to find another source for that data. For comprehensive link data, you'll need another provider as well. For technical issues, the alerts can be delayed, it is useful to have a dedicated crawl tool.

Pros

Google Search Console is a great free tool to get insight into how Google is seeing / ranking your site. They provide helpful metrics to understand site performance and issues - keyword click / impression data, indexing data, alerts for technical errors.

Cons

If you run a large site, you will quickly run into a few significant issues. The first is they only provide a sample of 1k lines in most of their tables. For a large site, this data often doesn't even provide directionally useful info. You'll need to leverage the API and export to a data warehouse to get more data. The other significant problem is sampling - if you try to look at brand / non-brand queries in search console, the data becomes so heavily sampled it is untrustworthy. The position ranking data is very bad unless you have a significant amount of clicks and impressions.

Reasons for Choosing Google Search Console

Google Search Console is a free tool from Google. It can be a helpful tool, but should not be relied on to be your sole SEO tool.

Google search

I’ve done lots of researches on google search during my university years and it saved me lots of time.

Pros

I like it because it can help you with anything. I just use keywords to find out about anything I want. I use a lot to find out about medical stuff (such as symptoms of a disease, treatments…) and I use it to find world wide recipes.

Cons

Sometimes you have to be very very precise to find what you want. So it gives me some un precise answers.

Reasons for Switching to Google Search Console

Because I think google is more relevant.

Vishal from Kenrite Solutions

Google Search Console - Helps improve your search rankings and user experience

Google Search Console has helped me improve search ranking for most of my websites. It is also a useful tool in expanding my websites, as it provides the keywords used by real users in search engines. This helps in identifying content which my website may have missed out, thus improving overall content availability. A new feature has been added recently called the "Search Console Insights" which is providing valuable information on content performance. Hope it helps in further improving search rankings.

Pros

Google Search Console is quite easy to use. You can analyze all websites that you maintain in a single Google Account. Adding a new web property can be done quickly. Verifying property ownership is achieved without much hassles by just uploading a HTML provided by the Search Console. All relevant reports like Performance reports and Coverage reports provide valuable information. All Mobile usability issues with the web pages are identified by the search console and which helps in fixing such issues and improving user experience.

Cons

Nothing which I don't like in Google Search Console. Only a suggestion. Google Search Console can be integrated/merged with Google Analytics. This will help website administrators by getting all useful data in a single tool.

Oluseun from Pearlcity Online Services

Industry: Writing and Editing

GSC should be your dearest friend as a Blogger

My overall experience with Google Search Console has been near perfect. It is a great tool for anyone to monitor their sites

Pros

GSC allows you to have a detailed information including the trends of what goes on with your site. In addition, the information on this tool is by far more accurate than other similar tools. Moreover, it is quite very easy to use this tool because of its simplified integration process with all kinds of site. The integration is also non-technical, which would have been boring and difficult for users

Cons

I would love this tool to provide more alerts and notifications to users, which is presently not as frequent.

Fabiola from Suprive

Another great Google product

It has been great, a software that can’t be missing in any project i manage

Pros

What i like the most is that it has so many features for free. It includes every kpi i need in just one place. It is great just to keep track of every feature in my website and know what technical problems it is having in almost realtime

Cons

I really like everything, I don’t have anything bad to say. A great product for no money and very easy to use.

Alejandro from Baco Club

Industry: Wine and Spirits

The KING!

Lovely experience

Pros

Its Google on its maximun... i love this search engine. The performance is the best

Cons

Nothing... everything is ok with the search console. Performance, speed, layout...

Atif from Red Apple Apartments

The only search console I have used

My overall experience with google webmaster tools or Google search console has been good. I can easily keep a track of how website is ranked in google search and what steps I can take to be on top.

Pros

If we want to rank our website on google search, google search console is a must be used tool. It helps us keep a track of how website data is seen by google and how our website is performing

Cons

Since google updated from google webmaster console to google search console, it became a bit difficult to find XML sitemaps and robots.txt testing tools. Making those available quickly will help a lot

Joe from Sound Press

Another great product from Google

Google chat is another fantastic product from Google. It’s simple, easy to use and integrates well with all of the other Google suite of products.

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use with Google chat. In addition the integration with all of the other Google suite of products is very helpful.

Cons

my only complaint about Google chat might be more of a complaint with Gmail itself. The side bar within Gmail where chat comes up is sometimes hard to see.

Budget

Raj from Proudzones

Best software for monitoring and maintaining a website

My overall experience with Google search console is quite good. I am using it for last 4 years and love the way it works. Their features are great and limitless, and provides best outcomes to appear the best possible way on the Google search results.

Pros

I like Google search console mostly because it helps me to check and monitor my websites traffic, data, search presence. I have been using it more than 4 years, and still loving to use it. google search console provides different variations features to completely get my website on Google search results and even get to top of a search results page.

Cons

The least thing I like about Google search console is that sometimes it detects some issues which never appeared and right now everything is good. And I think the last version of Google search console was better, and simple than the latest version we have now.

Antonio from TTB

Great way to keep track of website errors

We use Google Search Console to make sure our websites are readable by both desktop and mobile browsers and to make sure there are no accessibility errors. I have used Search Console for years now and with every update it only becomes better. It also follows the mobile-first trend, making sure your mobile view is actually mobile-friendly and warns you if it is not. I can only highly recommend Google Search Console to everyone who wants to make sure their website is working well.

Pros

I love the notification when something goes wrong with page accessibility. It makes me feel my website is always safe and I can react in time if something odd starts happening.

Cons

I would actually like if this was all a part of Google Analytics. It feels like these two products could become one. That said, I don't think I have ever found anything I dislike about Google Search Console.

Tracey from Color Amazing Designs

Use Google Console to strengthen seo strategy

Google console has been a great tool in starting a couple of different blogs and learning what resonates with people. He can help you generate keyword ideas and really focus in on the areas that are bringing traffic to your site. Most people can’t afford paying hundreds of dollars a month for SEO research software. While Google Console, isn’t perfect it can give you a picture of what topics will make your blog successful.

Pros

The best part about this software is that it gives you ideas of how people are finding your content on the web. This is a free platform to use and it gives you other ideas to produce similar content that people may also find useful. Sometimes it can be surprising to see what people are searching for versus what you think brings traffic to your site. For new bloggers, Google console will help you see how your blog is getting traffic and traction.

Cons

Google does not do a very good job of explaining to a new web publisher how Google Console works. For non-technical people it can be confusing how is this different from Google analytics why do I need to use Google Consol and how do I register my site on there? It can be intimidating at first, but the tool itself is very useful.

Tanishq from MobStac

Amazing web indexing and reporting platform

We're using Google Search Console to monitor our website traffic and analyse the change in keyword positions on a regular basis

Pros

It's amazing how Google Search Console shows the exact queries individual blog posts are bringing traffic from and their respective positions on search engine results pages. This data helps us to stay on top of all the keywords our webpages are ranking for and their day to day changes

Cons

I did not find any cons while using Google Search Console for our requirements. It can however add a the ability to filter and check the performance of multiple individual webpages and blog posts

Conya from Serinity imports

Industry: Market Research

Google is the best

The best experience it's very helpful to navigate to different websites I'm very pleased with the app and it is easy to use.

Pros

It helps to find whatever you to search for, it also helps you with maps, address also websites and the app is very supportive with your searches, and if you have already typed in that website it automatic appears its a good experience using the app. I give it two thumps up.

Cons

It needs no additional improvements it is perfect as it is, that is the proof using this app I will not use any other app but google.

Hadjira from Self-employed

Google Search Console Review

When someone ask me something I don't know I always respond ask Google , it's really a huge platform who can provide all data you requested for fee.

Pros

Google Search Console was my best friend and my Monitor in the last seven years it helped me a lot in my studies, my work today and it continues to teach me every day. Google is an essential tool that makes our life easier, I highly recommend it.

Cons

google search console is really easy to use and really simle tool but sometimes it does not give the answers or the specific searches.

Likhwa M. from Business Builder

Becoming easy to find online with Google Search Console

I have found Google Search console very useful in measuring my performance as well as ascertaining the effectiveness of my keyword campaigns

Pros

I like the performance section because it shows me which queries are driving traffickers to my site as well as the number of impressions and clicks that I am getting. I also like that it shows how I'm ranking for specific words as well as the pages which are bringing me traffic.

Cons

It took me a while to fully understand the interface and how it works.

Pemba Tshiring from WEBO Digital

Google Search Console Review

It helps me improve my websites seo and rankings and provides data on how I can improve further.

Pros

The information that the search console provide is really helpful for improving my blogs as it provides data on how they are performing and what the users are searching for. It also shows the progress my site has made over a course of time and how I can improve it further.

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about the software. It's easy to use and is an important tool for my SEO campaign.

Rebecca from Verb

Google

Definitely my favorite of the search consoles. It is the easiest and most effective in finding the results I need.

Pros

I use google daily. It can answer any and all questions! I absolutely love the picture search. I don’t that feature often, but when I need to buy something specific but can’t remember the name, this is a lifesaver.

Cons

The worst part is when you don’t get even one result. It’s very rare, but it does happen. Google is supposed to know all. But even google can be stumped.

Best Search Engine

Very positive; with all the information available on the web, the search console is great to find exactly what is needed

Pros

On PC, I can search by text or by voice On mobile devices, I can search by images as well and it offers the Google Lens features What I love the most are the syntax for the search features such the use of the quotes and the "+" sign

Cons

Since there are a lot of ways for advanced searching, I would like to say a full tutorial by Google on that subject

Daniel from MCPD

Can’t compete with google

All in all best search console you can get, easy to use, will give you more than you came for

Pros

You will find anything and everything you’re looking for; also runs a VIN decoder which is very helpful and much easier to read than results returned on other search engine

Cons

It gives such a large data return that sifting through it can take awhile, also the sponsored sites show up first even if they’re not totally relevant

Amit from Sociobyte

A very useful tool for Webmasters.

Overall experience of Using Search console was great, and I am enjoying it.

Pros

The most important pros of the tool It is available freely. You just sign up, add your websites and you are ready to go. You Get Almost All The details That You Need About Your website, whats is is current position, which keywords is it ranking for etc. You Can easily Optimize your website for Google Search Engine Using This Tool Only.

Cons

Though I don't See Many Cons I would Like To Bring This Con To The Notice Of Company 1)Intergrating Google Search console is quite difficult for a newbie who doesnot know any coding. Though Sitekit Makes the task easy now. I think Google should make a separate plugin to integrate Search console.

Jeff from St Augustine Police Department

Google Search

This is the only search i use. Its easy and accurate.

Pros

The ease of Google search console is what i like most about this software. The results are almost always spot on.

Cons

I can't find a fault. I type what i am searching and it gives me the results. It does what it is supposed to do. If there is an error it is because i typed something wrong.

Ritik from The Tech Infinite

The Best tool in the Market for Website Analytics

Pros

Google Search Console is among the most significant software programs you can have for tracking the performance of your website and indexing with Google.

Cons

There is nothing bad about this free product, the bad thing about this is slow support and coverage issues, it takes a lot of time to put the page on Google after queuing it.

Viktoria from TTB

An amazing way to track website performance

We use it to track website performance for all websites we made. Additionally, we use it to check if all our websites are actually readable on mobile and to get notifications if suddenly there are errors accessing those pages. It is a good tool to keep on top of multiple websites and the possible issues that might arise on them.

Pros

Google Search Console outright tells you if there are errors on your website and how to fix them. My favourite function is tracking mobile usability. If there are parts of your website that are unreadable on mobile, it warns you. It is an invaluable part of our day-to-day work.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Google Search Console. It is exhaustive and provides all the tools I need.

sanele from durban metro

Industry: Law Enforcement

this app is very good,easy excessable and such a great product

my experience with it its been very helpful and friendly wise and ill like to continue to more years using it

Pros

it helps with how its easy to excess the search the fetures are easy to use the app is great

Cons

it needs to upgrade on fast search and also when it comes to facts,needs to make the public aware of straight facts

Ashley from Bohemian Ink

Industry: Graphic Design

Only search engine I use

Pros

Google search is amazing. You can access information on any topic, find anything you can imagine. It is great when researching and finding references. You can easily create collections of search's. Lots of great features.

Cons

No cons with google in my opinion. To many results maybe,

Anjali from Intu

Easy search and navigation

Awesome. Overall I can rely on google any kind of quick searches

Pros

Relevant content provided when searched. Image search was also great . Ranking in the content and ease to use . Synonyms to search

Cons

Ads links on top but I understand that’s how it generates money for business so we can live with this

Scott from United Printing

Industry: Printing

Google Search Console

Overall my experience with Google Search Console went great.

Pros

Google Search Console is a great software for looking up the domain information needed to know for ownership.

Cons

I don't really have anything I would say I like least about this software it does what is needed from it.

The right tool that will help you website grow

Google search console helps you understand how people view your website and how it shows up on google. This insight into the info helps you optimize your SEO process.

Pros

Easy access to web traffic data. This helps massively in SEO, which in return helps the company improve and position its website better.

Cons

The reporting features can be improved, there is too much data to fit into the basic custom reporting templates.

Paul from Dotreflection GmbH

The go-to software for analytics about the site-performance on Google

I would recommend the Google Search Console for everybody interessed in statistics about their site-performance on Google.

Pros

Google Search Console is the best software for tracking the site-performance on Google, offering a lot of usefull stats about the site with keywords and listings. It is packed with features which help experts futher tuning the site for optimal performance.

Cons

I don't have a lot of contra-points for the Google Search Console, but I wish that the site-verification would be faster - sometimes it takes hours to see the site verified.

Tiffany from Tiffany

Industry: Wireless

Google search consoles

My experience is that it is easy to use and navigate and I like how I can choose from news picture video and web

Pros

I like Google because it is easy to navigate

Cons

There is not anything that I didn't like

See your website rank through this free soft!

I have been using Google Search Console for my side jobs and monitoring website informations through it. I have also conducted media monitoring. It would be great to have an option of downloading search results in some format (csv, pdf etc)

Pros

I like that you don't pay for it, you can explore your websites search data very easily, it is a good seo tool for marketing , you can improve keywords and website rank through it.

Cons

The new version of Search console is a bit harder than the old one, there are differences between Console data and Google analytics, which is confusing and should be fixed.

Google search for all your queries

It's is good overall as it integrates maps, Google drive

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, gives exact results, effective and efficient

Cons

Saved the search and track location details

Vanessa from Banfeild pet hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Best search engine

Pros

Google as we all know is for just about everything you need for the internet

Cons

The small amount of ads that appear as suggestions

My experience with google search

Amazing

Pros

It is easy to use.I use it daily to find any information I want

Cons

Nothing it is great for daily use and search

Godwin from Donor Computers

A Brand you can trust

Pros

This is one of my favorite and its still remains so.

Cons

Am still enjoy using it with any issues or difficulty.

Sasha from MOUNTAIN PASTURE

Industry: Cosmetics

Google Search Console

Pros

There is no question in which doesn't know the answer.

Cons

It scare to me how many our habits google know.

Robert from Walport Productions

The best solution, if still a limited one

Pros

Despite being a free service this is the backbone of our SEO optimization. The historic keyword data is enormously useful and it allows us to monitor our site in a reliable way. Far better than many services that charge a great deal.

Cons

It's pretty limited in terms of performance insights giving the top line results but not always providing much by way of insight into how to improve.

Elizabeth from Elizabeth Edits

Industry: Writing and Editing

A little difficult to follow

Overall, this service gives good information and I will continue to use it. I just wish it was a little easier to understand at times.

Pros

If you know how to read the charts, this is an invaluable tool to monitor the traffic to your website from Google search results. It shows you an extreme amount of detail for a behind the scenes look at how your site is doing.

Cons

It is difficult to decipher the charts and information it gives you, depending on what you’re trying to see. Search traffic charts are relatively easy to understand, but when you start getting into which pages on your site are indexed on Google, you get into site map territory and any abnormalities are relatively difficult to figure out and fix through this service.

A must have for serious webdevelopment

Overall good but you don run in inconviences from time to time. But all in all it does create good value for users.

Pros

Well the product keeps growing with usefull features. It's easy to use and has a lot of documentation to back-up the content. It helps spotting any issues well in time.

Cons

The delay in data collection and unstable/beta like sub features. The API to back up the data is very limited.

Omer from AA Printers Uk

Industry: Printing

Free and Simple to have a constant check on your website

Good software. It helps a lot to improve the SEO for the website but nothing is perfect it can get even better.

Pros

It is totally free. Keeps records of daily website views, analytics, clicks, search queries, impressions, and visually aligned graphs and charts. Displays accurate data and updates stats every few hours.

Cons

Not so easy to use for beginners and for new blogs or websites it does not keep a record for every click or website engagement. The software does not keep a record for every search query used by the user to go to the website. Filters could also be improved and are not so easy to use to filter out data.

Nahian from Circle of Business

Industry: Information Services

Find Your Organic Traffic

I have a great experience while I was using this services for a long period of time to analyse the traffic data

Pros

I like the complete solution of seeing into the search statics of users and the traffic source to access the website from different devices

Cons

There is nothing which I may dislike about this software

Excellent tool for website marketing

We set this up for every website we create and regularly revisit the dashboard to check on keyword research and determine what type of visitors are coming to our websites. We can then determine if we need to focus on mobile or desktop for the type of visitors and update our website pages attract the right clients.

Pros

An excellent tool for managing your website marketing goals, and the fact that you can use it free means there is no reason not to use it.

Cons

There is so much information that it can be very overwhelming for a beginner or even intermediate user. I definitely recommend consulting with an expert to get the most use of GSC.

Sunaina from TANZ eCampus

A requirement for anyone wanting full control on their SEO strategy

Overall, this is an essential tool - so one has to use it no matter what. Using Search Console report in conjunction with various Analytics reports gives me a good idea of organic search performance of my sites.

Pros

For the longest time, I was not aware of Google Search Console which meant I had to guess how Google saw our websites. However, once I started using it, it has become a necessary part of my work. I like how Search Console provides me with a list of crawl errors that are sometimes missed by Moz. The recent page experience report is a really handy tool just before the launch of the Page Experience algo update.

Cons

Some of the Lighthouse features such as PageSpeed and CRUX reports could be integrated into Search Console - similar to the URL checker. Also, the search queries report could use better filters. The limitation of being able to apply just the one filter at a time is a bit limiting.

Alaister from Alaister.net

Gives your website more traffic and views

It checks my website performance and issues. It is great to see there are more and more visitors every day.

Pros

It helps increase your website ranking in the search results. My websites receive a lot more page views than before.

Cons

It does not remove the old web pages completely. They are only temporarily hidden from the search results, and I can still see the old data about them.

Only one like it

It's a great tool and it's literally made by Google, so it's perfect for SEO.

Pros

I like that it gives you the top keywords that people use to get to your website. Google is the biggest search engine so its nice they give you the tools to succeed.

Cons

How unclear some of the data is, it's really hard to tell what is just a trend and what will stick .

Brian from GeoscienceJobs.com

I find Google Search Console very helpful

Overall, once you learn the ropes on how to use GSC, it is a worthwhile tool to use.

Pros

The software is provided at no charge. Works well with Google Analytics. Great for finding out what people are searching for to reach your website.

Cons

The UI seem old fashioned and clunky. It was difficult to figure out on how to use the software intially.

Dinesh from Texas A and M University

Great ways to check indexing

Pros

easy to use and access. I find it user-friendly.

Cons

Would be great if you could improve some limitation such as site maps shows up.